ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 36 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
The CHAOS Agents shifted uncontrollably then blood started to come from their nose and eyes and each of them started to cry out before the LION agents could do anything the agents collapsed to the ground dead

"Sophia" One of the agents rushed to her" The captured CHAOS agents are dead"

"You know the identity of the person who did this?" Eve said to Valentina as she entered the room

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The CHAOS Agents shifted uncontrollably then blood started to come from their nose and eyes and each of them started to cry out before the LION agents could do anything the agents collapsed to the ground dead

"You know the identity of the person who did this?" Eve said to Valentina as she entered the room

"WHAT?!" Sophia ran in. "What happened? A cyanide pill?"

"Some guy. I think his name was Worthington."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Mind if I take a look inside your mind to get a better visual?" Eve asked

Another Agent shook his head" No ma'am. We've checked and there is no sign of it"

"Could you describe what happened to them before they died" Worthington asked then the agent responded" They were writhing in pain at first, then blood started to come out from their nose and eyes. Then there was the screaming and then they collapsed"

Worthington crouched down and examined them" Yep. No doubt about it they have a psychic in their ranks. Pretty powerful one from the looks of things"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Another Agent shook his head" No ma'am. We've checked and there is no sign of it"

"Could you describe what happened to them before they died" Worthington asked then the agent responded" They were writhing in pain at first, then blood started to come out from their nose and eyes. Then there was the screaming and then they collapsed"

Worthington crouched down and examined them" Yep. No doubt about it they have a psychic in their ranks. Pretty powerful one from the looks of things"

"But if they can target them in here, why not attack the rest of us?" Sophia wondered.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"But if they can target them in here, why not attack the rest of us?" Sophia wondered.

"The way I look at it. To get rid of the dead weight" Worthington responded" Us being alive is their way of sending a message. I'll notify Richard about increasing our psychic defenses"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The way I look at it. To get rid of the dead weight" Worthington responded" Us being alive is their way of sending a message. I'll notify Richard about increasing our psychic defenses"

"Go right ahead. Just stay out of the rooms marked private." Valentina said and closed her eyes and cleared her mind.

"Good idea. I also want our men checked, make sure that nobody else has been attacked."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Go right ahead. Just stay out of the rooms marked private." Valentina said and closed her eyes and cleared her mind.

"Good idea. I also want our men checked, make sure that nobody else has been attacked."

Worthington nods then looked at the others" Come with me guys"

Eve nods then used her telepathy to take a look inside. She finds herself infront of a hotel that looks very five star is then stops right infront of a door person who looks just like Valentina" Hey. Valentina was on a mission yesterday and someone just stole something that was important. Just came to see if I can get an image out of him"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prince Kaz ( on the phone): hey you may never know, when your opponent might know your weakness so it's always good to be well prepare my father taught me that. also to know a person you have to walk a mile in their shoes, that's a saying that my grandfather told me. that's why i read up on Binji and Jinji's father Osuma's past to get to know the man better. it seems that he was very evil & wicked in the past, but is now redeeming himself.

reading up on his past also explan why he created that fighting tournament, he want to relive his youth, back then when he was young fighting tournaments for pre teens and teens were quiet common. but that's not the big thing now, the big thing now is collectable card games.

Hiroishi hears another ring and looks over at Kelly saying in stern tone.

Hiroishi: dude you have a call from Binji and it's urgent.

Ming hear let me put it on speaker mode.

Ming puts Kelly's phone on speaker and it sounds like Binji is in a great deal of pain as she can be herd saying over Kelly's phone.

Binji: Kelly please you have to get over here fast , some idoits splash salt on me cause they thought I was a vampire and now my body feels like it's burning, and the salt is eating away at my skin. you have to help me, so get here quick please.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p840-cau3-prime-rpg#14745

OOC: for Froggy
Kelly rushes over there, half wolfed out while the others find Problem waiting for them outside

Emilia preceed to ingore Problem and heads towards the Bowling Alley with Susan, Babs, and Dakoata.

Emilia : Gals we don't have time to fool around with this jackass just head to the Bowling alley.

meanwhile at a serect LION warp gate station underneath the New Battleaxe High

Sevda: damn it what is taking Edwina and there's kids, so long to get here? ( contacts agent saying in stern tone) AE do you read me? what's the situation in Bosnia are the Shadow Trinty are involed ? also are you and your siblings Seif, Sedi , Switch , EI , Mo , Vi , Echo , EC , Mf , O-Two , and Calo available?

more_horiz
Kelly arrives and waves to Binji. "Binji waht's going on where's the guy who did this?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Kelly arrives and waves to Binji. "Binji waht's going on where's the guy who did this?

Binji: good Kelly your here. well I was just shopping for clothing and looking for another LION Acadmey student to get opinions on what clothing i should buy. when suddenly two idiots toss salt in my face thinking i'm a vampire. there not here now they ran off somewhere. right now I need warm blood splash on me, that should get me back to normal.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Worthington nods then looked at the others" Come with me guys"

Eve nods then used her telepathy to take a look inside. She finds herself infront of a hotel that looks very five star is then stops right infront of a door person who looks just like Valentina" Hey. Valentina was on a mission yesterday and someone just stole something that was important. Just came to see if I can get an image out of him"

The soldiers followed him.

"Ohhh yes, the Auction House. One moment." She opened the door to a filing room. Valentina walked around and knelt down in front of a filing cabinet and opened the bottom drawer. She thumbed through the files and pulled out a file titled 'AUCTION'. She then opened up the file and pulled out a picture. "Here is. Worthington." She handed the picture to Eve.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Binji: good Kelly your here. well I was just shopping for clothing and looking for another LION Acadmey student to get opinions on what clothing i should buy. when suddenly two idiots toss salt in my face thinking i'm a vampire. there not here now they ran off somewhere. right now I need warm blood splash on me, that should get me back to normal.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Emilia, BLAST MY ARM" Kelly says, ripping the skin off as hewants her to heat it up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Emilia, BLAST MY ARM" Kelly says, ripping the skin off as hewants her to heat it up

Emilia: wouldn't Plazma be more suited for this job? ( makes a pyschic construct flame and blasts Kelly's arm with it.) also we have to hurried back to New Battleaxe City we have to meet Ming, Hiroishi, My cousin Susan and her friends Dakoata, Minzy, Babs, and Austin at the bowling alley.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: wouldn't Plazma be more suited for this job? ( makes a pyschic construct flame and blasts Kelly's arm with it.) also we have to hurried back to New Battleaxe City we have to meet Ming, Hiroishi, My cousin Susan and her friends Dakoata, Minzy, Babs, and Austin at the bowling alley.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well plazma isn't here you ARE!" he'd say as he pooled the blood ito a cup for Binji. "If you don't want to help me take care of Binji then fine! GO! I'll stay here and care for her, like a friend SHOULD"

more_horiz
in Stridayxa Citya massive fleet of Alien ships blacken the sky as the people of the City here a voice saying in firm tone.

Warlord Amakukia Zerg: Dear people of this puny planet I'm Amakukia conquer of worlds, the ones know as Sandwinder, Impulsa, Speaky, Put , Holly and Thopyia have less to 30 seconds to show themselves to me or else! ( after 30 seconds) times up my Armada decimate this puny city maybe that will get them to show themselves!

suddenly a army of biomechanical aliens wearing power armor appear from flash of light and start destroying anything in their path as the Warlord Amakuia's Armada starts firing at everything in thier path wiping out buildings and vaporizing people in to dust as Amakukia says in stern tone.

Amakukia: show yourselves cousins of the earthling girl Emilia if you do not show yourselves to me my Armada will continue demolishing this city Osaia Euro arrived at the scene and Sandwinder looks at Amakukia saying in firm tone.

Sandwinder: alright here we are alien, what do you want?

Amakukia: I want you are to come with me as my prisoners!

Impulsa: fat chance of that happing , now get the hell out of are city before we kick you're asses!

Amaukukia: resistance is futile, if you resist more harm will just come to this city!

Sandwinder: we're not going to let that happen! and we're not going to be taking prisoner by the likes of you!

Amakukia: hmmph what part of resistance is futile do you earthlings not understand?

Put: the part we're we just give up without putting up a fight, now come down here and show yourself bastard so we can face you face to face!

Amakukia transports from the mothership to right infront of Osaia Euro saying in stern tone.

Amakukia: here I'm earthlings, and I'm going to make you my prisoners, even if I have to do it by force!

CAU3 Prime RPG - Page 36 Mechmechacostumedesignc

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well plazma isn't here you ARE!" he'd say as he pooled the blood ito a cup for Binji. "If you don't want to help me take care of Binji then fine! GO! I'll stay here and care for her, like a friend SHOULD"

Emilia: it's not that, Ming, Hiroish, my cousin Susan, and her friends might still be in danger, Problem is still out there, and the bad thing is we don't know what his motives are.

Binji splashes the warm blood on her body and the burning senstation goes away and her body quikcly heals itself as she says in Apathic tone.

Binji: thanks you two. now about this character Problem if his motives are uknown , then he might just be a diversion from something fair more sinister.

Emilia: well first he attacks my cousin Susan, and seems to only target people i been around with. maybe you got something there with the whole diverison thing. but it's still pretty sketchy without any facts to back it up.

more_horiz
"Yeah, it is sketchy, isn't it?" Problem asks from a window, shocking the group

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: huh you again, what's you're deal, why are you following me?

meanwhile at the LION warp gate station underneath Battleaxe high

Sevda: okay let's see who's all here, Ming check, Hiroishi, check, Susan, check, Dakoata check, Babs check, Minzy check, Austin check, Babs check, Edwina check. okay where's Kelly and Emilia?

Ming: there at Hyperius City so should we wait for them?

Sevda: we don't have time to wait around everyone to the warp gate now!

back at Hyperius City Mall Kelly gets contact by Prince Kaz who says in firm tone.

Prince Kaz: I herd about Binji is she alright. oh and I need to correct something i said to you eariler. it's about Rokai, well it seems like a misread the text i gather, Rokai was defeated by the ninth Golden Kensei, but it wasn't a clearly victory as their fight was interupted by Rokai's wife who scarfice herself to save Rokai. so the soul that Osuma asborb wasn't Rokai's soul it was the soul of Rokai's wife. After that Rokai had turn against Osuma & his forces and fought along side the Ninth Golden Kensei as his rival.

he even fought alongside the Ninth Golden Kensei Goz during the iconic hero's last fight with the Dread Lord Nabzureziel "Great Turtle demon"!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Sandwinder: team we don't know how tough this guy is so be careful.

Osaia Euro battle against Amakukia and he causally counters there attacks   and stops Sandwinder's next attack cold saying in stern tone.

Amakukia: I will don't have time to bother with  you vermin so just  surrender!

Sandwinder: like the that's going to help. you come here attack our city with your forces and you expect us to surrender, fat chance!

Amakukia then flicks  Sandwinder in the face and sends him flying through a couple of buildings saying in stern tone.

Amakukia: sigh if you all we  not surrender than i will make you my prisoners by force!

Impulsa blasts  Amakukia with optical electricty blast but Amakukia puts up a red energy field that asborbs the blast and relfects it back as pure solid energy. the energy hits Impulsa and knocks her through a building.  Thopyia  and Holly tried to attack Amaukuia but he dodges all of their attacks . then he takes Thopyia out with two pressure points strikes and knocks Holly out with a solid backhand.

after that he dodges Puts punches and takes him out with a pressure point strike to the chest using a blade to make a X wound across Put's chest.  Impulsa then gets back up and starts speeding blitz  Amakukia. Amakukia waits for the right moment and strikes Impulsa with a pressure point strike to the head knocking her out.  Sandblock then lands in front of  Amakukia and looks at his team saying in stern tone.

Sandblock: what the hell no one has managed to put my siblings and my wife down that fast what in the hell did you do?

Amaukuia: simple I merely study their physiologies and target the right spots to knock them out using the lest resistence.

Sandblock dukes it out with Amaukuia but eventually Amaukuia knocks him out to with a pressure point strike to the back of the head saying in stern tone.

Amaukuia: now I have every one who is close to the earthling Emilia as my prisoner, her parents, her aunts, her uncle, her sister, her cousins, her boyfriend, her grandfather, her grandfather's team mates, everyone releated to her cousins, they are all my prisoners!  and if that earthling ever what's to see them again then she better give me back my brother!  men trasported these vermin to their cells with the rest of the prisoners, while I check up on how Problem is doing spying on that earthling Emilia!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
in Bosnia

Agent Jiton ( Mf) : damn to these guys ever quit (using his magentism to combat a army of biomechanical aliens)

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/079/1/1/master_of_velvet_room_by_jaguna-d3c1zcb.jpg

Agent Switch ( Switch): I just wondering where in the hell they are all coming from , and it seems the more he take out the more that appear in their place. using her as support for the other LION agents fighting against the biomechanical aliens.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs34/f/2008/307/4/7/Code_Geass___C_C__2_of_9_by_Moemichan.jpg

Agent Shake ( Mo): is it just me or does it seem like the guys aren't even trying? ( using his Molecular Oscillation to make himself intangible to the biomechanical aliens attacks and allowing attacks from other LION agents to go through him and hit the Biomechanical aliens.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/276/0/3/badass_law_by_yahik0-d5goxm6.jpg

Agent Hardstone ( Sedi): yeah there's something off about this whole assault, it was if the whole thing is stage! ( using his density to make his super body super dense while going on the defense against the Biomechincal aliens.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/059/5/6/BB_CG_Recolor__Ragna_by_darkside_ky.png

Agent Behemoth ( Seif ): yeah i have a feeling in my gut that their just stalling us, that this whole assualt is just a diversion. ( while using her Inertia Manipulation and her uncanny strength to combat the Biomechanical alien army Agent Behemoth gets a contact by Agent Sevda oh hi mom, what's that you want to know about the situation Bosnia? well first these Biomechanical creatures just appear out of nowhere and start attacking the area so LION sent me, Sedi, Switch, AE, EI, Mo, Vi, Echo, EC, Mf, O-two, Calo along with a group of other LION agents to deal with the situation ! huh no the Shadow Trinity aren't involved, and they have been no signs of DARPA agents anywhere in the area.

are me, Sedi, Switch, AE, EI, Mo, Vi, Echo, EC, Mf, O-two, Calo available, well were too busy at the moment dealing with the situation in Bosina mom, but the rookie agent Kiki Stonewall is available.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/71324667/Lady_gonna_knock_you_out_by_DocWolph.jpg

OT: for Froggy the 2nd generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Android bios

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t88p315-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#14993

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: huh you again, what's you're deal, why are you following me?

meanwhile at the LION warp gate station underneath Battleaxe high

Sevda: okay let's see who's all here, Ming check, Hiroishi, check, Susan, check, Dakoata check, Babs check, Minzy check, Austin check, Babs check, Edwina check. okay where's Kelly and Emilia?

Ming: there at Hyperius City so should we wait for them?

Sevda: we don't have time to wait around everyone to the warp gate now!

back at Hyperius City Mall Kelly gets contact by Prince Kaz who says in firm tone.

Prince Kaz: I herd about Binji is she alright. oh and I need to correct something i said to you eariler. it's about Rokai, well it seems like a misread the text i gather, Rokai was defeated by the ninth Golden Kensei, but it wasn't a clearly victory as their fight was interupted by Rokai's wife who scarfice herself to save Rokai. so the soul that Osuma asborb wasn't Rokai's soul it was the soul of Rokai's wife. After that Rokai had turn against Osuma & his forces and fought along side the Ninth Golden Kensei as his rival.

he even fought alongside the Ninth Golden Kensei Goz during the iconic hero's last fight with the Dread Lord Nabzureziel "Great Turtle demon"!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Agent Jiton ( Mf) sees the biomechanical aliens surrounding him, his sibilings and his fellow LION agents suddenly halt their attacks as he hears a mechincal alien voice saying in stern tone.

Agent Jiton: himm that's odd they all just stop attacking all sudden, and now there's this strange mechanical voice lucky i have a universal translator! okay let's see what this strange mechanical voice is saying?

Amakukia Zerg: attetion my loyal Groxoios this is Your Emperor Amakuia Zerg speaking good job at distracting the earthlings from our real goals. the ruse went off without i hit, and we now have want we came here from from our real targets Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Washington DC , New Battle Axe City , and Stridayxa City Sweden! now return and you all will be reward with a fest shortly. I'm going to check on my teenage son or Problem as he calls himself and see how his mission on spying on that earthling girl is going!

I don't know why he choosen to call himself Problem, seems mundane, I just don't get teenagers sometimes! he better not being getting cocky just because he now has extraordinary ability thanks to our scientists

suddenly there's a flash of blue light and the Groxoios suddenly vanish as Agent Jiton says in firm tone while looking at his siblings and fellow LION agents

Agent Jiton: okay we now the name of the biomechanical aliens that launch this assault on Bosina ... Groxoios ! we also now know that their attack on Bosina was just a a clever ruse, their real targets were Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Washington DC , New Battle Axe City and Stridayxa City Sweden! they said they got want they wanted from their intend targets, but what could they have been after?

Agent Behemoth ( Seif ): beats me, but we now know that Problem person who appear in New Battleaxe City that mom mention is one of them and is apparently the son of their leader.

Agent Hardstone ( Sedi): let's worried about that later, right now we have a lot of cleaning to do! Seif, Switch, AE, EI, Mo, Vi, Echo, EC, Mf, O-two, Calo and the rest of my fellow LION agents let's get to work!

Agent Switch ( Switch): yeah what could they have been after in those three areas?

Agent Shake ( Mo): I knew these guys weren't really trying, there were just stalling us!

more_horiz
" Got a name for the armor?" Sho asked

At LION

Nadia had opened her locker and took a couple of aspirin for her headache, which was bugging her since her return home

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply