ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 35 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz

Woah, that was a serious infodump kaz, was it necessary?"

OOC: where are we again?.

Emily and co are still in New Battle Axe City, Prince Kaz is Japan. he told all of that over the phone.

Sevda wants to get Emily and co, plus Susan and her friends to LION by using school's teleports, she told the agent to contact Edwina and bring Ming, Horishi and Kelly to the school. right now a agent is supposed to be bring Jojo to LION, and Sevda wants to know if her off spring agents Switch , Mana , Infuse , Shake , Equili , Echo , Boom , Jiton , Oxgey , Calo are available and what's to know about the situation in Bosnia, plus what's to know if the Shadow Trinity are involed somehow.

she also wants to know if Problem is working for the Shadow Trinity.

meanwhile Sevda who is now at school waits for the agent she is in contact with response about rather or not her offerspring agents Switch , Mana , Infuse , Shake , Equili , Echo , Boom , Jiton , Oxgey , Calo are available. how the the situation in Bosnia is going if the Shadow Trinty are involed in it, and if this Problem character is working for the Shadow Trinty. Emilia is inside Minzy house with her sister Susan.

Emilia: ( looking at Dakaota , Minzy and Babs ) hey you three you have to come with me Sevda what's us at the school!

Minzy: the school huh, I wonder want it's for?

Emilia: let's just go we don't have time to sit and ponder. oh and where's my cousin Susan's other friend Austin?

Minzy: knowing him I would say he's at the bowling alley.

Emilia: then what are we waiting for let's go get him!

more_horiz
Prince Kaz ( on the phone): hey you may never know, when your opponent might know your weakness so it's always good to be well prepare my father taught me that. also to know a person you have to walk a mile in their shoes, that's a saying that my grandfather told me. that's why i read up on Binji and Jinji's father Osuma's past to get to know the man better. it seems that he was very evil & wicked in the past, but is now redeeming himself.

reading up on his past also explan why he created that fighting tournament, he want to relive his youth, back then when he was young fighting tournaments for pre teens and teens were quiet common. but that's not the big thing now, the big thing now is collectable card games.

Hiroishi hears another ring and looks over at Kelly saying in stern tone.

Hiroishi: dude you have a call from Binji and it's urgent.

Ming hear let me put it on speaker mode.

Ming puts Kelly's phone on speaker and it sounds like Binji is in a great deal of pain as she can be herd saying over Kelly's phone.

Binji: Kelly please you have to get over here fast , some idoits splash salt on me cause they thought I was a vampire and now my body feels like it's burning, and the salt is eating away at my skin. you have to help me, so get here quick please.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p840-cau3-prime-rpg#14745

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Cody got out of the The Nautilus 3k as he prepares to visit Queen Sara

OOC: I thought cody and co were in space? either way I'll roll with this

They were but they've completed it and have returned from their mission
ahh okay, did I do something wrong?

cause you didn't reply to the post :/

more_horiz
Froggy I waiting on you to reply to my two posts. I made two posts to seperate what's going on the side from the main thing involving Problem.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Cody got out of the The Nautilus 3k as he prepares to visit Queen Sara

OOC: I thought cody and co were in space? either way I'll roll with this

They were but they've completed it and have returned from their mission
ahh okay, did I do something wrong?

cause you didn't reply to the post :/

Nothing wrong. Just got other roleplays to respond to Smile

more_horiz
Meanwhile, Penelope was teleporting to different cities, looking for super villains to fight.

more_horiz
At the BIO Tech Lab

Sho exited the vault, putting his goggles up over his head then wiped the sweat from his brow after working on his latest project

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Woah, that was a serious infodump kaz, was it necessary?"

OOC: where are we again?.

Emily and co are still in New Battle Axe City, Prince Kaz is Japan. he told all of that over the phone.

Sevda wants to get Emily and co, plus Susan and her friends to LION by using school's teleports, she told the agent to contact Edwina and bring Ming, Horishi and Kelly to the school. right now a agent is supposed to be bring Jojo to LION, and Sevda wants to know if her off spring agents Switch , Mana , Infuse , Shake , Equili , Echo , Boom , Jiton , Oxgey , Calo are available and what's to know about the situation in Bosnia, plus what's to know if the Shadow Trinity are involed somehow.

she also wants to know if Problem is working for the Shadow Trinity.

meanwhile Sevda who is now at school waits for the agent she is in contact with response about rather or not her offerspring agents Switch , Mana , Infuse , Shake , Equili , Echo , Boom , Jiton , Oxgey , Calo are available. how the the situation in Bosnia is going if the Shadow Trinty are involed in it, and if this Problem character is working for the Shadow Trinty. Emilia is inside Minzy house with her sister Susan.

Emilia: ( looking at Dakaota , Minzy and Babs ) hey you three you have to come with me Sevda what's us at the school!

Minzy: the school huh, I wonder want it's for?

Emilia: let's just go we don't have time to sit and ponder. oh and where's my cousin Susan's other friend Austin?

Minzy: knowing him I would say he's at the bowling alley.

Emilia: then what are we waiting for let's go get him!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prince Kaz ( on the phone): hey you may never know, when your opponent might know your weakness so it's always good to be well prepare my father taught me that. also to know a person you have to walk a mile in their shoes, that's a saying that my grandfather told me. that's why i read up on Binji and Jinji's father Osuma's past to get to know the man better. it seems that he was very evil & wicked in the past, but is now redeeming himself.

reading up on his past also explan why he created that fighting tournament, he want to relive his youth, back then when he was young fighting tournaments for pre teens and teens were quiet common. but that's not the big thing now, the big thing now is collectable card games.

Ming puts Kelly's phone on speaker and it sounds like Binji is in a great deal of pain as she can be herd saying over Kelly's phone.

Binji: Kelly please you have to get over here fast , some idoits splash salt on me cause they thought I was a vampire and now my body feels like it's burning, and the salt is eating away at my skin. you have to help me, so get here quick please.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

As Cody arrived at the Forgotten Valley he'd be greeted by two butterfly people. Their wings flapped in unison as they shot string from their hands and solidified a walkway for Cody. He'd then hear a voice come from one of the mountains and see a centaur shout. "NALUSCH CODY CHASE HAS ARRIVED! HAS ARRIVED! HAS ARRIVED!

At the bottom of the steps he'd hear Sal Lee sigh at the spectacle and walk up the steps to greet Cody. She smiled and hugged him, then whispered in his ear. "Sorry about the whole show and everything, it's just you're like the FIRST outsider and my betrothed so it's a big deal to everyone, especially my subjects"

Cody smiled" I don't mind, seeing you is even more welcoming" he then looked up and saluted at the ones who" Greeted him"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Kelly rushes over there, half wolfed out while the others find Problem waiting for them outside

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As Cody arrived at the Forgotten Valley he'd be greeted by two butterfly people. Their wings flapped in unison as they shot string from their hands and solidified a walkway for Cody. He'd then hear a voice come from one of the mountains and see a centaur shout. "NALUSCH CODY CHASE HAS ARRIVED! HAS ARRIVED! HAS ARRIVED!

At the bottom of the steps he'd hear Sal Lee sigh at the spectacle and walk up the steps to greet Cody. She smiled and hugged him, then whispered in his ear. "Sorry about the whole show and everything, it's just you're like the FIRST outsider and my betrothed so it's a big deal to everyone, especially my subjects"

Cody smiled" I don't mind, seeing you is even more welcoming" he then looked up and saluted at the ones who" Greeted him"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"THANK YOU NALUSCH!" the trio of greeters would say as Sal Lee guided Cody to the castle in the bottom of the valley. Her dragon followed them overhead, having grown over the years. The formerly child-sized beast of a lizard growled at Cody, giving a fang-bearing smile. Once Sal Lee entered the castle the guards at the door bowed and she nodded to them.

"Do you think you would like to live here someday? I know it might take some getting used to but we have a world of opportunities for you to experience"

more_horiz
BTW check out the awards thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW check out the awards thread
already did Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
At the BIO Tech Lab

Sho exited the vault, putting his goggles up over his head then wiped the sweat from his brow after working on his latest project

"Shooo! Hey Sho!" Gary Maximilian said as he ran up to him, carrying blueprints.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the BIO Tech Lab

"Shooo! Hey Sho!" Gary Maximilian said as he ran up to him, carrying blueprints.

"Hi Gary. Those the blueprints you've mentioned?" Sho asked examining it

At the LION Base

Worthington exited the transport room then sees Sophia" Hey boss lady!!" he approached her" Mission was a success. Ran into some bit of difficulty in the auction. Got into a massive bidding war against some vampire with an umbrella. The auction itself didn't turn out as well as I'd hope so I decided to improvise and ninja'd my way into the vampire lady's staying quarters and after fighting off some CHAOS Agents and evading said Mary Poppins looking vampire" he pulled out a data chip" All gift wrapped and delivered"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the BIO Tech Lab

At the LION Base

Worthington exited the transport room then sees Sophia" Hey boss lady!!" he approached her" Mission was a success. Ran into some bit of difficulty in the auction. Got into a massive bidding war against some vampire with an umbrella. The auction itself didn't turn out as well as I'd hope so I decided to improvise and ninja'd my way into the vampire lady's staying quarters and after fighting off some CHAOS Agents and evading said Mary Poppins looking vampire" he pulled out a data chip" All gift wrapped and delivered"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the BIO Tech Lab

At the LION Base

"Thank you. That is some amazing work Worthington." She accepted the data chip. "You mentioned CHAOS Agents right? Are they still alive? We could send our men to capture and interrogate them."

more_horiz

"You know it. Once we get this watch built and able to harness Chrono Energy, it'll be able to create a localized time stop and form a super armor around the user." Gary said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"You know it. Once we get this watch built and able to harness Chrono Energy, it'll be able to create a localized time stop and form a super armor around the user." Gary said.

"Sho looked at the blueprints" Got a name for it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the BIO Tech Lab

At the LION Base

"Thank you. That is some amazing work Worthington." She accepted the data chip. "You mentioned CHAOS Agents right? Are they still alive? We could send our men to capture and interrogate them."

OT: BTW caught just whom the vampire Worthington was mentioning Wink Speaking of

"BTW Bill, Val just returned from her assignment" Fiona said

"Great! How did it go?" Bill asked

"Well lets say I'd choose your words carefully if I were you" Fiona said

"Ah" Bill nods then pats her on the shoulder" Thanks for the heads up

Worthington nods" Yeah. Knocked loopy but still alive"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the BIO Tech Lab

At the LION Base

OT: BTW caught just whom the vampire Worthington was mentioning Wink Speaking of

Valentina walked in the room, an angry look on her face and she was still regenerating a few wounds.

"Good." Sophia said. "Call it in and give them the coordinates of the auction house. I want those CHAOS grunts detained!" She put a hand on his left shoulder. "This was excellent work Worthington."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the BIO Tech Lab

At the LION Base

Valentina walked in the room, an angry look on her face and she was still regenerating a few wounds.

"Good." Sophia said. "Call it in and give them the coordinates of the auction house. I want those CHAOS grunts detained!" She put a hand on his left shoulder. "This was excellent work Worthington."

"Hate to be the person who got you in this kind of state" Alerik said to Valentina

"Anything to bring that organization down a few pegs the better" Worthington said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the BIO Tech Lab

At the LION Base

"Hate to be the person who got you in this kind of state" Alerik said to Valentina

"Anything to bring that organization down a few pegs the better" Worthington said

"He got lucky it was day out. If we'd fought during the night, I would have torn him in half." Valentina said as she got a cup of blood and drank it down, healing her right up.

"That's the spirit."

Not long after, the LION Agents in full suits grabbed the CHAOS Agents and brought them to LION, removing the CHAOS gear and outfits and searching them before dressing them in prison jumpsuits and placing them in a room to be interrogated.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply