ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 21 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
NObulus goes to Sandblock's mansion in Sweden

at his mansion works of art would be seen along with glass displays , and in one of glass displays are three costumes. Sandblock looks at them saying in firm tone.

Sandblock: the first outfit on display is my old superhero costume from when I was a teen, the second is my mentor Admiral Sweden's outfit, and the third is his partner's outfit. now get some rest.

more_horiz
NObulus has already fallen asleep

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
NObulus has already fallen asleep

Sandblock gets some rest as well

more_horiz
the group wakes up and heads out to the hideout where ROosevelt wakes up Kyle and co, telling them about their new arrival

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
the group wakes up and heads out to the hideout where ROosevelt wakes up Kyle and co, telling them about their new arrival

Kyle greetings Nobulus saying in firm tone.

Kyle: hi there my name's Kyle.

Yin: I'm Yin & this is Yang!

Yang: .........

Cassidy: I'm Cassidy

Perdo: Perdo!

Nash: Nash!

Cindy: Cindy!

Rajiu: Rajiu!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"nice to meet you all, now here's what I'm going to teach you all.." he says, with his voice drifting off while we're shown scenes of the group training with Nobulus

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"nice to meet you all, now here's what I'm going to teach you all.." he says, with his voice drifting off while we're shown scenes of the group training with Nobulus

Cassidy: so that's what your going to teach us huh.

Kyle: okay now let us explaning what are abilites are I have Technokinesis!

Yin: Photokinesis.

Yang: Umbrakinesis.

Cassidy: Myokinesis.

Perdo: Ionikinesis.

Nash: Momentum absorption & redirection, which I'm not sure i can turn off, so far it's always on.

Cindy: Thermokinesis.

Rajiu: Puppetry.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nash: Momentum absorption & redirection, which I'm not sure i can turn off, so far it's always on.

montage scene of him training each of the children, onlyh having any real difficulty with Perdo and Cindy. He tells Nash that through intense foocus his power can be turned off

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

montage scene of him training each of the children, onlyh having any real difficulty with Perdo and Cindy. He tells Nash that through intense foocus his power can be turned off

Nash: sweet!

Perdo & Cindy: wait hey are we the only ones who are really difficult?

Cassidy: cause Perdo is a slacker, and you're a bitch!

Cindy: what do you mean I'm a bitch?

Cassidy: cause your boyfriend Mark the half elf is a asshole that's why!

more_horiz
Cassidy would find her whole body locke dup by a powerful telekinetic grip. "Cassidy, I will NOT stand for you using such inflammatory language. If you do that again I will boot you out of this program, do you understand?" he'd ask

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Cassidy would find her whole body locke dup by a powerful telekinetic grip. "Cassidy, I will NOT stand for you using such inflammatory language. If you do that again I will boot you out of this program, do you understand?" he'd ask

Cassidy: I understand, ( looking at Cindy) well I really don't have anything nice to say about her , she tries to take my things with out asking, she always tries to act she owns the place, and as for her boyfriend Mark well i have nothing good to say about that guy at all!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cassidy: I understand, ( looking at Cindy) well I really don't have anything nice to say about her , she tries to take my things with out asking, she always tries to act she owns the place, and as for her boyfriend Mark well i have nothing good to say about that guy at all!

"Then Cindy,I want you to improve your behavior too, is that understood?" Nobulus asked her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Then Cindy,I want you to improve your behavior too, is that understood?" Nobulus asked her

Cindy: sure thing dude.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"now hug cassidy and work with Pedro to produce a star effect. I'll control it, okay?>"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"now hug cassidy and work with Pedro to produce a star effect. I'll control it, okay?>"

Cindy hugs Cassidy below the shoulders because it's the only part of Cassidy she can reach since Cassidy towers over her, Yin, Yang, Perdo, Nash, and Rajiu. Cindy then works with Perdo to proudce a star effect.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cindy hugs Cassidy below the shoulders because it's the only part of Cassidy she can reach since Cassidy towers over her, Yin, Yang, Perdo, Nash, and Rajiu. Cindy then works with Perdo to proudce a star effect.

to froggy

more_horiz
"Now back to work!" is all Nobulus says as they split apart

"Raiju make Cassidy puppets!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Raiju grabs some clay from his pocket and makes a couple of puppets for Cassidy.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Raiju grabs some clay from his pocket and makes a couple of puppets for Cassidy.

"Now Cassidy, smother yourself with the puppets!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Now Cassidy, smother yourself with the puppets!"

Cassidy: ah okay!!!

Cassidy smothers her self with the puppets.

more_horiz
raiju! APPLY CONTROL AGAIN!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Raiju then controls the puppets.

more_horiz
Stronghold and Ultra Girl continued their spar in the scrapyard.

"So far no problems ma'am." GunMan said to Wolf.

"Your device is interesting Zero. Alright, one week of internship. I'll show you how a real villain works." Nemesis said to Zero-G.

At the Legion of Justice HQ, the heroes were having a meeting when the computer turned on. "Hello? Heroes, can you hear me? This is Paladia! Please respond!"

Justice pressed a button. "This is Captain Justice. What's up Paladia?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Raiju then controls the puppets.

OT: to froggy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Stronghold and Ultra Girl continued their spar in the scrapyard.

"So far no problems ma'am." GunMan said to Wolf.

"Your device is interesting Zero. Alright, one week of internship. I'll show you how a real villain works." Nemesis said to Zero-G.

At the Legion of Justice HQ, the heroes were having a meeting when the computer turned on. "Hello? Heroes, can you hear me? This is Paladia! Please respond!"

Justice pressed a button. "This is Captain Justice. What's up Paladia?"
Zero pumped his fist into the air, then did a small jump for joy. "Just point me in the direction I need to go and I'll do work ma'am, i'll do it!" Zero-G/Zane told her

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply