ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 22 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
raiju! APPLY CONTROL AGAIN!

Raiju then controls the puppets.
and wo uld notice he felt Cassidy's nerves!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Raiju: hmm okay I feeling Cassidy's nerves.

Cassidy: okay now what?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"make her FLY! send her into the sky! Cassidy use his puppetry to propel yourself into the air!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"make her FLY! send her into the sky! Cassidy use his puppetry to propel yourself into the air!

Raijiu uses his pupperty to propel Cassidy in the air and make her fly. as he says in firm tone.

Raiju: hmm Cassidy still at her base level, she hasn't increase her muscle mass.

Kyle: wonder if our new teacher Nobulus wants Cassidy to go to her max level, cause at her max she's strong enough and big enough to impressed the Hulk, that's if he was real of course.

more_horiz
Nobulus telepathically speaks to Cassie, saying "Increas eyour mass to it's limit Cassidy!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nobulus telepathically speaks to Cassie, saying "Increas eyour mass to it's limit Cassidy!"

Cassidy ( won't my clothing ripped I really don't have made of special suit made of unstable molecules on. but since you say so I guess you're going to keep my clothing from ripping)

Cassidy increase her muscle mass to it's limit.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cassidy ( won't my clothing ripped I really don't have made of special suit made of unstable molecules on. but since you say so I guess you're going to keep my clothing from ripping)

she finds her clothing has expanded to cover her body, and that she can now FLOAT

(My own powers are keeping your suit on, and by extension your mass manipulation cao do the same. Now that you've increased to your highes tsize, decrease quickly to float!)

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

she finds her clothing has expanded to cover her body, and that she can now FLOAT

(My own powers are keeping your suit on, and by extension your mass manipulation cao do the same. Now that you've increased to your highes tsize, decrease quickly to float!)

Cassidy quickly decrease her muscle mass saying in firm tone.

Cassidy: I know my power is muscle manipulation, but I never decrease my muscle mass this quickly. okay i stand 6'4" so my base is 154lbs , body fat 18% , lean muscle mass 127lbs , FFMI 15.5 , adjusted FFMI 16.3. so at my max it's 950lbs , Body fat 8% , Lean Muscle Mass 874lbs , FFMI 106.7 , adjusted FFMI 107.4! FFMI stands for fat free muscle index it's a unit that determines muscular level, the higher the rating the more muscular a person is.

Cindy: nerd!

OT

this is muscle manipulation

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Muscle_Manipulation

Applications for this include Musclemass Enhancement ( to increase ones own muscle mass) ,
Alter the muscle tissues on others or themselves, Cause muscular weakness on others , Tear muscles in the opponent's body , Cause muscle cramps on the opponent , Control the bodies of others by controlling their muscles.

this is mass manipulation

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Size_Shifting

more_horiz
"muscle manipulation is a subset of mass manipulation, so I'm trying to expand your powers. How does it feel Cassidy?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"muscle manipulation is a subset of mass manipulation, so I'm trying to expand your powers. How does it feel Cassidy?"

Cassidy: it feels wonderful and expand my power so i can use mass manipulation would help me not have such a small head in proportion to my max muscular size.

OT: speaking of Subsets

Thermal Manipulation includes Body Temperature Manipulation , Freezing , cold proof skin , Cryokinesis , Infrared Vision , Microwave Emission , Pyrokinesis , fire proof skin , Heat Generation , Heat Transferal and Scald Generation. as for Plazma the root power for Plasma manipulation is Ionic Manipulation. and Electromagnetism is connected to Light , Plasma , Radiation , and Electricity.

more_horiz
Jay was talking with Eliza on the bleachers when they saw Randy. Jay waved. "Randy!"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cassidy: it feels wonderful and expand my power so i can use mass manipulation would help me not have such a small head in proportion to my max muscular size.

Thermal Manipulation includes Body Temperature Manipulation , Freezing , cold proof skin , Cryokinesis , Infrared Vision , Microwave Emission , Pyrokinesis , fire proof skin , Heat Generation , Heat Transferal and Scald Generation. as for Plazma the root power for Plasma manipulation is Ionic Manipulation. and Electromagnetism is connected to Light , Plasma , Radiation , and Electricity.

"It'd do more than that but i'm excited that you've already starteda thinking of possibilities!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Jay was talking with Eliza on the bleachers when they saw Randy. Jay waved. "Randy!"
Randy gave them a weak smile. He had his left arm in a cast, and he looked a lot slimmer than Jay was accustomed to seeing. "Hey Jay" he'd say, using his first name for the first time

"he called you Jay, that's a first" eliza would remark

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: Hi Froggy! Very Happy

Also, put something up in Storyboard. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: I gotta check that then

IT: The effects of Turbo had worn off Randy, and while he was injured, he would be able to play in next week's game for Ascension High

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

IT: The effects of Turbo had worn off Randy, and while he was injured, he would be able to play in next week's game for Ascension High

Jay walked down to chat. "Welcome back to school."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Randy stared at Jay, still smiling. "Thanks man" he'd say before looking away, then turning his head back to stare at Jay again. "No, no that's not all I wanted to say...look Cha..Jay. I've kind of been a dick to you ever since middle school, you and everybody else I thought of as dweebs, and never really thought twice about why I did it y'know? I hated you guys for being dorks, you hated me cause I was a bully and I never really had a reason as to WHY I did it. When I was in the hospital thugh, it all came to me. I saw my dad being taken away in cuffs on television, and realized what went on. All the times he belittled me-for not being the best, whining, or not being HIM-I never responded to it, just accepted it. Instead, I took it out on people like you and in some weird way it fueled my purpose, sad to say..uhh shit, I don't really KNOW where I'm going with this so I'll cut it short for you, sorry I've been such a dick, and tell your friend Fastlane he was right"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Randy stared at Jay, still smiling. "Thanks man" he'd say before looking away, then turning his head back to stare at Jay again. "No, no that's not all I wanted to say...look Cha..Jay. I've kind of been a dick to you ever since middle school, you and everybody else I thought of as dweebs, and never really thought twice about why I did it y'know? I hated you guys for being dorks, you hated me cause I was a bully and I never really had a reason as to WHY I did it. When I was in the hospital thugh, it all came to me. I saw my dad being taken away in cuffs on television, and realized what went on. All the times he belittled me-for not being the best, whining, or not being HIM-I never responded to it, just accepted it. Instead, I took it out on people like you and in some weird way it fueled my purpose, sad to say..uhh shit, I don't really KNOW where I'm going with this so I'll cut it short for you, sorry I've been such a dick, and tell your friend Fastlane he was right"

"Apology accepted Randy." Jay patted him on the back. "Tell you what, I'll talk to my friends and you can eat lunch out here with us on the bleachers. It'll be fun."

more_horiz
"Sounds good to me Cha...Jay, sounds good to me, just let me talk to Blunderbuss about my arm and I'll meet you there" he said, swinging his cast around

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"It'd do more than that but i'm excited that you've already starteda thinking of possibilities!"

Cassidy: thanks, and from my understanding Perdo and Ying have one thing in common they both should be able to control Electromagnetism since it's connected to both of their powers.

Perdo: control electromagentism is something i can already do, i can also generate electricity, and throw fire balls.

more_horiz
"yes Pedro has already mastered that, while I"m bringing Cindy along in her control at a much slower pace" he'd say, nodding to Cindy making sparks with her fingers

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"yes Pedro has already mastered that, while I"m bringing Cindy along in her control at a much slower pace" he'd say, nodding to Cindy making sparks with her fingers

Cindy makes sparks with her fingers saying in frim tone.

Cindy: well that was cool, but i had more practice using the heating part of my power than the freezing part. but ihave recently learn somewhat to control the freezing aspect of my ability. however i have never did a heat transferal, emit microwave energy, or use heat vision. also i can perceive the infrared spectrum.

Kyle: but you generated heat, which can be generated by microwave energy!

Cindy: Infrared also does the same thing, and it's how i usually generated heat. so far i have used Infrared energy to heat up drinks or to cook food , made fireworks and fireballs. but i have never create a firestorm, never use fire as jet propulsion to give myself flight, never super heated the air, never made blue color fire, or a white color fire , never transform my self physically into fire, and I never mix my cold and heating powers together.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cindy: well that was cool, but i had more practice using the heating part of my power than the freezing part. but ihave recently learn somewhat to control the freezing aspect of my ability. however i have never did a heat transferal, emit microwave energy, or use heat vision. also i can perceive the infrared spectrum.

Cindy: Infrared also does the same thing, and it's how i usually generated heat. so far i have used Infrared energy to heat up drinks or to cook food , made fireworks and fireballs. but i have never create a firestorm, never use fire as jet propulsion to give myself flight, never super heated the air, never made blue color fire, or a white color fire , never transform my self physically into fire, and I never mix my cold and heating powers together.
"You've espoused a lot of knowledge, but now ti's time to apply it" Nobulus tells her, watching sagely

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cindy: well that was cool, but i had more practice using the heating part of my power than the freezing part. but i have recently learn somewhat to control the freezing aspect of my ability. however i have never did a heat transferal, emit microwave energy, or use heat vision. also i can perceive the infrared spectrum.

"You've espoused a lot of knowledge, but now ti's time to apply it" Nobulus tells her, watching sagely

Cindy makes a fire ball and tosses it at the ground. then she heats the ground using infrared energy. makes a firestorm but has a hard time stopping it, uses use fire to make her self fly but has a hard time control her aerial movement. practice with her cold power but has somewhat difficulty control it. foucs on emit microwave energy and finally after some time does it saying in firm tone.

Cindy: guess now's the time to see if i can transform my self physically into fire like the human torch.

Cindy increase the tempeture of her body higher, and higher until she transforms into a living flame saying in excited tone.

Cindy: Cool I can actually transform my self physically into fire! now to see if a can make white fire.

Cindy keeps foucsing on increasing her tempeture until her flaming body turns white and then bright blue. after that she foucs on super heating the air and but loses control saying in stern tone.

Cindy: huh this has never happen before, why am i having such a hard time control these blue flames ?

temperature for fire base on color

Red- 980°F

dull Red - 1,300°F

cherry dull red- 1,500 °F

cherry full red- 1,700 °F

cherry clear red- 1,800 °F

Deep Orange 2,010°F

Clear Orange 2190°F

whitish white - 2370°F

bright white- 2550°F

Dazzling white: 2730°F

Blue - 3,000°F to 9010°F ( bright blue)

more_horiz
"you're getting close to the answer Cindy, real close so keep working at it, burn away the unsure thoughts"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply