ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 37 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well if they do, they'll have to faceus, and with those kind of odds, I'd feel sorry for them, wouldn't you?

Raijiu: the only one we have to worried about is Merly , she's wearing a armor imbuded with mystical energy that enchances her strikes to super human levels. it also grants her grants her protection from super natural forces, but one small problem for her there's no super natural forces here. but yeah there coming the Bazarok Clan are resentless when it comes to hunt.

Yang: yeah I do.

"No matter how relentless they are Raijiu, I stand by what I said. They have not reckoned with a force like me, and by the timeI'mdonetraining you all, they will be nothing of consequence to you"

Rajiu: there proably on there way here as we speak! how do i know this because I used to be one of the elites in the Bazarok Clan when I had no memory of who I was. by now they already know I missing so they're going to come looking for me.

Nash: if their on there way here, then let's not just lay around so they can set up somekind of ambush let's do something!

"Oh i've already thought of a way to handle them Nash" Nobulus would say, smiling

somewhere near the house.

Merly: Kang go scout out the area for the girls and Raijin wtih the a few men, me and the rest the elite will be wait behind you!

Kang: yes high priestess Merly!

Kang goes off to scout the area with a few men.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jay ran around the city until he found Eliza. "Hey."
A bit startled, she fumbles her phone in the air before catching it and turning around to smile at Jay. "he..hey, how are you holding up there hero? Everything okay?"

"Great. Hey listen, remember when I said I zipped onto that cruise? Well, I was just out for a super run, and I found a ship. I can carry you there and we can party."
Eliza blinked twice, then looked Jay dead in the eyes

"R...really?" She'd ask before shaking her head and smiling. "I'd LOVE THAT! I just gotta get use tot he fact my boyfriend can run on water is all. Lead the way hero!"

Jay smiled and picked her up in his arms. "Hold on tight." He said and took off running at super speed.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Ultra Girl landed quietly on the tree branch, she keeps herself hidden when she sees Dude hiding behind a tree(Summer, Carmilla did mention that I'm allowed to use my powers right?)

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Ultra Girl landed quietly on the tree branch, she keeps herself hidden when she sees Dude hiding behind a tree(Summer, Carmilla did mention that I'm allowed to use my powers right?)

(Yes, we're talking with our minds right now after all.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(In that case) Ultra Girl outstretched her hand then used her TK to remove the bell from Dude but making sure the bell didn't ring

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(In that case) Ultra Girl outstretched her hand then used her TK to remove the bell from Dude but making sure the bell didn't ring

OT: Check Supercharged Forums. Wink Laughing Razz

IC: Dude was preparing to make his move but didn't notice the bell was gone.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(Thats it) Ultra Girl thinks to herself as the bell is reaching to her till a bright blinding flash of light struck her"Aaah!" Ultra Girl dropped the bell on the ground as she covered her eyes

"Dude! Get the bell!" Carmilla appeared from another branch as she was invisible the whole time then speed over to where Summer and Flannery are, wrapping an arm around Ultra Girl" Nice use of the TK but need to work on your guard" she leaned forward then kissed her on the cheek then leaped down to join Dude

"Why that sneaky!!!" Summer's inner self shouted noticing Carmilla kissing Ultra Girl then took control"Nothing personal" she says to Summer then asked Ultra Girl" You ok?"

"Kinda feel like Han Solo after being uncarbonited" Ultra Girl said while blinking her eyes a few times

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(Thats it) Ultra Girl thinks to herself as the bell is reaching to her till a bright blinding flash of light struck her"Aaah!" Ultra Girl dropped the bell on the ground as she covered her eyes

"Dude! Get the bell!" Carmilla appeared from another branch as she was invisible the whole time then speed over to where Summer and Flannery are, wrapping an arm around Ultra Girl" Nice use of the TK but need to work on your guard" she leaned forward then kissed her on the cheek then leaped down to join Dude

"Why that sneaky!!!" Summer's inner self shouted noticing Carmilla kissing Ultra Girl then took control"Nothing personal" she says to Summer then asked Ultra Girl" You ok?"

"Kinda feel like Han Solo after being uncarbonited" Ultra Girl said while blinking her eyes a few times

(For once we're in agreement. Just don't hurt anyone.) Summer said and sat back to watch. Dude grabbed the bell at super speed. "Oh, man, The Dude got Ultra'd. Nice use of the TK."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(For once we're in agreement. Just don't hurt anyone.) Summer said and sat back to watch. Dude grabbed the bell at super speed. "Oh, man, The Dude got Ultra'd. Nice use of the TK."

"Cant promise that but I'll try" 'Summer' said to Summer

"Thank you" Ultra Girl said then hears Carmilla call out"Hate to apply any pressure but...tick tock"

The last part reminded Ultra-Girl's fight with Quantum(No, focus) she thinks to herself as she still remembered being electricuted by her"I hear you..and please don't say that last part you just said"

Carmilla nods"Ultra'd? Eh maybe it will grow on me" then she and Dude speed off 'Summer' spoke to Ultra Girl" Ok I think it's pretty obvious who we target first"

"Whose that?" Ultra Girl asked

"Carmilla's speedster friend of course. Take him out of the equation then use our combined energy on Carmilla" Summer said

Ultra Girl seeing where Summer is going nods"Whatabout Carmilla?"

"I'll sick Jackal on her, would provide a nice distraction while we handle Dude" Summer said

"Sound strategy I do have another suggestion" Ultra Girl said

"I'm all ears"

"We use your stratege as they don't know about the cyborg and you keep yourself hidden till Jackal try to distract Carmilla then try to steal the bell from her." Ultra Girl said

'Summer' grinned"No problem"

Ultra Girl's eyes gotten better"Lets get to work"

more_horiz
LION
The Archive

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=archive#/d4a4plf

The door slide open and Song entered the area(Still managed to get lost in here) he surveyed the place

"Hey Song!"

He turned to see Agent Bookman who presented him a bag containing the things he requested. Song smiled then accepted it" Appreciate it Bookman"

"If you don't mind me asking sir whats the need of the other item(cannabis)?" Agent Bookman asked

"Helps makes my civilian guise appear more none threatening to my target, don't worry. Pretty much immune to it's effects" Song said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
LION
The Archive

The door slide open and Song entered the area(Still managed to get lost in here) he surveyed the place

"Hey Song!"

He turned to see Agent Bookman who presented him a bag containing the things he requested. Song smiled then accepted it" Appreciate it Bookman"

"If you don't mind me asking sir whats the need of the other item(cannabis)?" Agent Bookman asked

"Helps makes my civilian guise appear more none threatening to my target, don't worry. Pretty much immune to it's effects" Song said

OT: Hi Bookman! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Cant promise that but I'll try" 'Summer' said to Summer

"Thank you" Ultra Girl said then hears Carmilla call out"Hate to apply any pressure but...tick tock"

The last part reminded Ultra-Girl's fight with Quantum(No, focus) she thinks to herself as she still remembered being electricuted by her"I hear you..and please don't say that last part you just said"

Carmilla nods"Ultra'd? Eh maybe it will grow on me" then she and Dude speed off 'Summer' spoke to Ultra Girl" Ok I think it's pretty obvious who we target first"

"Whose that?" Ultra Girl asked

"Carmilla's speedster friend of course. Take him out of the equation then use our combined energy on Carmilla" Summer said

Ultra Girl seeing where Summer is going nods"Whatabout Carmilla?"

"I'll sick Jackal on her, would provide a nice distraction while we handle Dude" Summer said

"Sound strategy I do have another suggestion" Ultra Girl said

"I'm all ears"

"We use your stratege as they don't know about the cyborg and you keep yourself hidden till Jackal try to distract Carmilla then try to steal the bell from her." Ultra Girl said

'Summer' grinned"No problem"

Ultra Girl's eyes gotten better"Lets get to work"

Dude zipped around at super speed, running up into and out of trees searching for the two.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
LION
The Archive

"Hey Song!"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
LION
The Archive

"Hey Song!"

Smile

Jet zipped in. "Hey there guys."

more_horiz
"Hi!" Bookman said. Song nods while checking his items

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Jay's out on a date and all's quiet in the city so I decided to check in on you guys. Anything new on the Insidious case?"

more_horiz
Kang scouts the arena until he comes cross the house saying in stern tone.

Kang: hmm this is intresting what is a house doing way out here?

Bazoark warrior: Kang do you think the girls and Raijiun might be in there?

Kang: I'm postive!

Merly: good work Kang looks like you found there location!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well if they do, they'll have to faceus, and with those kind of odds, I'd feel sorry for them, wouldn't you?

Raijiu: the only one we have to worried about is Merly , she's wearing a armor imbuded with mystical energy that enchances her strikes to super human levels. it also grants her grants her protection from super natural forces, but one small problem for her there's no super natural forces here. but yeah there coming the Bazarok Clan are resentless when it comes to hunt.

Yang: yeah I do.

"No matter how relentless they are Raijiu, I stand by what I said. They have not reckoned with a force like me, and by the timeI'mdonetraining you all, they will be nothing of consequence to you"

Rajiu: there proably on there way here as we speak! how do i know this because I used to be one of the elites in the Bazarok Clan when I had no memory of who I was. by now they already know I missing so they're going to come looking for me.

Nash: if their on there way here, then let's not just lay around so they can set up somekind of ambush let's do something!

"Oh i've already thought of a way to handle them Nash" Nobulus would say, smiling

somewhere near the house.

Merly: Kang go scout out the area for the girls and Raijin wtih the a few men, me and the rest the elite will be wait behind you!

Kang: yes high priestess Merly!

Kang goes off to scout the area with a few men.

as Kang goes off to scout the area, Merly would hear an explosion, and smell scorched flesh, while hearing a godawful laugh

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
A bit startled, she fumbles her phone in the air before catching it and turning around to smile at Jay. "he..hey, how are you holding up there hero? Everything okay?"

"Great. Hey listen, remember when I said I zipped onto that cruise? Well, I was just out for a super run, and I found a ship. I can carry you there and we can party."

"R...really?" She'd ask before shaking her head and smiling. "I'd LOVE THAT! I just gotta get use tot he fact my boyfriend can run on water is all. Lead the way hero!"

Jay smiled and picked her up in his arms. "Hold on tight." He said and took off running at super speed.
Eliza buried her head in his chest, not realizing they had arrived already

Nemo had left Ascension City tracking Adrian's whereabouts in the hope that he could find Blur

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nemo had left Ascension City tracking Adrian's whereabouts in the hope that he could find Blur

Blur was riding in the back of a truck, having swapped clothes with another person after having knocked them out.

Jay smiled and set her down. "Ta-Dah!"
http://www.fodors.com/cruises/norwegian-cruise-line-676632/

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Blur was riding in the back of a truck, having swapped clothes with another person after having knocked them out.

Jay smiled and set her down. "Ta-Dah!"
http://www.fodors.com/cruises/norwegian-cruise-line-676632/
Nemo's scanner picked up his DNA, and Nemo shot something at the truck. It was a tracking device, and he wanted to see where this truck was going so he'dknow where to teleport

"Jay...this..this is even BETTERthant he brochure, this is AMAZING, and it's just us here?"

more_horiz
Interested in some characterization with Song Guy? One of the reasons why I opened that RP up

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Jay's out on a date and all's quiet in the city so I decided to check in on you guys. Anything new on the Insidious case?"

Very Happy Cool farao

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"No but I'm sure the Global Alliance are on it. Also got someone there to update me concerning that case. Focusing on another case now" Song said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"No but I'm sure the Global Alliance are on it. Also got someone there to update me concerning that case. Focusing on another case now" Song said

She zipped over to him. "Really? Which one? Anything I can help with?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply