ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 39 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Fine then, I'll just have her be in both groups.

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 39 Empty

more_horiz
she is fast enough to be in both groups Razz

but yeah Nemo will stumble around Ascension for a bit before calling the rest of it's heroes to their base in case Blur makes a stop there first

more_horiz
I have made threads to solve the problem! What a Face

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
I have made threads to solve the problem! What a Face
spinoffs

they solve everything

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT:*sigh*

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 39 Smiley-hug008

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well if they do, they'll have to faceus, and with those kind of odds, I'd feel sorry for them, wouldn't you?

Raijiu: the only one we have to worried about is Merly , she's wearing a armor imbuded with mystical energy that enchances her strikes to super human levels. it also grants her grants her protection from super natural forces, but one small problem for her there's no super natural forces here. but yeah there coming the Bazarok Clan are resentless when it comes to hunt.

Yang: yeah I do.

"No matter how relentless they are Raijiu, I stand by what I said. They have not reckoned with a force like me, and by the timeI'mdonetraining you all, they will be nothing of consequence to you"

Rajiu: there proably on there way here as we speak! how do i know this because I used to be one of the elites in the Bazarok Clan when I had no memory of who I was. by now they already know I missing so they're going to come looking for me.

Nash: if their on there way here, then let's not just lay around so they can set up somekind of ambush let's do something!

"Oh i've already thought of a way to handle them Nash" Nobulus would say, smiling

somewhere near the house.

Merly: Kang go scout out the area for the girls and Raijin wtih the a few men, me and the rest the elite will be wait behind you!

Kang: yes high priestess Merly!

Kang goes off to scout the area with a few men.

as Kang goes off to scout the area, Merly would hear an explosion, and smell scorched flesh, while hearing a godawful laugh

Merly invesgates the area and looks at he scorched flesh saying in a stern as he removes the robe saying in frim tone.

Merly: wait this isn't one of ours, it's a just a dead animal, what is gong on here.

Raijin: what is going on Merly is you fall right into a trap!

Nash: and your surrounded!

Kyle: I think you should consider surrendering cause theirs no way you and the rest of your fanatical buddies can take all of us on!

Abby: that's right!

Merly looks at Cassidy,Nobulus, Cindy, Kyle, Yang, Yin, Nash, Raijin, and Perdo saying in stern tone.

Merly: I Merly neverback down I will destroyed you all, along with the girls and that traitor Raijin! men attack

Mazai , Jacob , Leonardo , Yai , Cojo along with a few other Bazoark warriors begin their assualt as Merly protects her self with a mystical force field. Cindy melts the Bazoark warriors weapons as Yin hits them multiple times faster then they can see. then Nash, Perdo, Yang and Raijin attack the Bazarok warriors as welll. Cassidy use her power to increase her muscle mass then slams her fist to the ground send out a shockwave which knocks the Bazoark warriors in the air.
Nobulus telepathically assaults Merly, frying her brain

Jacob: Merly are you alright! everyone retreat!

Katz RX: I don't think so mates.

high tech covers the Bazaork wariors and paralysis them as Katz RX shows itself. Freight Train and her partner Agent Metal then get out of the car and Freight Train looks at Merly saying in stern tone.

Freight Train: the only place you and you're fanatic buddies are going is prison!

more_horiz
Jacob would feel his muscles relax and find himself tossed like a ragdoll as Merly was telekinetically thrown to Agent Freight Train

"Get these disgusting creatures out of here"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Jacob would feel his muscles relax and find himself tossed like a ragdoll as Merly was telekinetically thrown to Agent Freight Train

Freight Train: alright you all are going to PIN!

Freight Train takes Merly and the rest of the Bazarok warriors with her to PIN.

more_horiz
When looking at it it's a good thing the seperate thread did happen otherwise Jet would have broken LION Agent protocol. Now I undertand the situation but she was technically assigned to help a fellow agent with a mission that involved saving lives but she put her own personal feelings above her duty as a LION Agent. Which isn't something one should do, especially concerning a mission that involves saving the lives of countless innocents against Quantum. Besides Nemo can walk off an attack like that

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
When looking at it it's a good thing the seperate thread did happen otherwise Jet would have broken LION Agent protocol. Now I undertand the situation but she was technically assigned to help a fellow agent with a mission that involved saving lives but she put her own personal feelings above her duty as a LION Agent. Which isn't something one should do, especially concerning a mission that involves saving the lives of countless innocents against Quantum. Besides Nemo can walk off an attack like that

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 39 Ani-gifs-zodiac-1983036061
Hi Legato!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
which he did, bruised ribcage and all
or well stumbled, bruised ribcage and all

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

who get sent into the same area as their clan member

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Well we are talking about the same guy who has learned a thing or two from Song Wink

more_horiz
Although this does make me think that perhaps we should have a different agent for Song

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Well we are talking about the same guy who has learned a thing or two from Song Wink
truth truth

more_horiz
OT: Check out MA Supercharged.
I've given a sample at how insane that's going to be.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

later at LION HQ Freight Train is in her room working out with gravitational weights doing a serious work out as she lifts super heavy weights for each exercise saying in stern tone.

Freight Train: Agent Metal I want you to help me with my workout, if you think this isn't hard enough for me, then just up the gravity on the gravitational weights with the remote!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

later at LION HQ Freight Train is in her room working out with gravitational weights doing a serious work out as she lifts super heavy weights for each exercise saying in stern tone.

Freight Train: Agent Metal I want you to help me with my workout, if you think this isn't hard enough for me, then just up the gravity on the gravitational weights with the remote!

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Agent Metal ups the gravity by5 degrees quietly, hoping Agent Metal notices

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Agent Metal ups the gravity by5 degrees quietly, hoping Agent Freight Train notices

agent Freight Train notices saying in firm tone as she military presses 10 tons with strain.

Agent Freight Train: okay now this is more of a workout, no pain no gain right Metal.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Agent Metal ups the gravity by5 degrees quietly, hoping Agent Freight Train notices

agent Freight Train notices saying in firm tone as she military presses 10 tons with strain.

Agent Freight Train: okay now this is more of a workout, no pain no gain right Metal.

"Right partner"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Right partner"

Agent Freight Train: well this should be good enough , just also long as someone doesn't up the gravity on the weights again.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Right partner"

Agent Freight Train: well this should be good enough , just also long as someone doesn't up the gravity on the weights again.

AgentMetalupstheweights, hoping to seeFreightTrainfall onherface

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Right partner"

AgentMetalupstheweights, hoping to seeFreightTrainfall onherface

Agent Freight Train stuggles to lift the now 50 ton weight and falls on her face saying in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: wise ass. you up the gravity on the weights on me.

more_horiz
"I up the whaaaa? Girl you crazzaaay!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply