ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 7 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Go Bruists! nice one dude!" Jan would say, hugging him

later South Africa Squad Zero meet up with a young Sandstone who says in firm tone.

Sandstone: so you're the guys the government sent to go after me huh, well don't worried I took care of Lash. I locked him in a nuclear missile silo facility full of nuclear warheads , and made it out alive before the place expolded!

Zasukuki: nice going rookie, you just made a big mistake!

Sandstone: huh why do you say that, it's not like he be able to survived a nuclear expolsion! I mean there was enough nukes in there to take out all of Africa!

Zasukuki: rookie, Lash is a energy asborbing Lusus, and you just gave him a buffet!
"So you just made him stronger there bud. This is why you LISTEN to the professionals" Jorrah says, putting his hand to the ground to check for Lash's location

meanwhile not far from Sandstone and Squad Zero's Location Lash is making his way towards the group saying in stern tone.

Lash: I can't wait to get my hands on that human runt, he's going to pay for his inference!

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 7 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Go Bruists! nice one dude!" Jan would say, hugging him

later South Africa Squad Zero meet up with a young Sandstone who says in firm tone.

Sandstone: so you're the guys the government sent to go after me huh, well don't worried I took care of Lash. I locked him in a nuclear missile silo facility full of nuclear warheads , and made it out alive before the place expolded!

Zasukuki: nice going rookie, you just made a big mistake!

Sandstone: huh why do you say that, it's not like he be able to survived a nuclear expolsion! I mean there was enough nukes in there to take out all of Africa!

Zasukuki: rookie, Lash is a energy asborbing Lusus, and you just gave him a buffet!
"So you just made him stronger there bud. This is why you LISTEN to the professionals" Jorrah says, putting his hand to the ground to check for Lash's location

meanwhile not far from Sandstone and Squad Zero's Location Lash is making his way towards the group saying in stern tone.

Lash: I can't wait to get my hands on that human runt, he's going to pay for his inference!

"He's coming guys, he's taking his time but he's coming this way and boy is he AMPED! Power off the charts!"

more_horiz

"He's coming guys, he's taking his time but he's coming this way and boy is he AMPED! Power off the charts!"

later Bruists sees a beam of mircowave energy and knocks Sandstone out of the way taking the bulnt of the beam which flays all the skin from his body as he says stern tone.

Bruists ( healing from the massive damage): damn that smarts!

Burists heals all his skin back within minutes just as Lash shows up saying in firm tone.

Lash: so they sent you all after me huh no matter, I take care of you all along with the runt!

Lash punches the ground and sends a wave of energy at Bruists, Zaskukai, Jorrah and Jan.

Zaskukai dodges the attack and smashes Lash with immense pressure slamming him into the ground. Bruists then attacks Lash but Lash gets up and punches Bruists with a energy enchanced punch sending him flying. Bruists then gets back up saying in stern tone. Lash then appears behind Zaskukai and kicks him with a energy enchanced kick sending him tumbling across the ground.

Bruists: my strikes they had no effect it was as if he was asborbing the energy of my strikes!

Zaskukai: this is going to be tough Lash is use all that energy he asborb to boost his stats!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

later Bruists sees a beam of mircowave energy and knocks Sandstone out of the way taking the bulnt of the beam which flays all the skin from his body as he says stern tone.

Burists heals all his skin back within minutes just as Lash shows up saying in firm tone.

Lash: so they sent you all after me huh no matter, I take care of you all along with the runt!

Lash punches the ground and sends a wave of energy at Bruists, Zaskukai, Jorrah and Jan.

Zaskukai dodges the attack and smashes Lash with immense pressure slamming him into the ground. Bruists then attacks Lash but Lash gets up and punches Bruists with a energy enchanced punch sending him flying. Bruists then gets back up saying in stern tone. Lash then appears behind Zaskukai and kicks him with a energy enchanced kick sending him tumbling across the ground.

Bruists: my strikes they had no effect it was as if he was asborbing the energy of my strikes!

Zaskukai: this is going to be tough Lash is use all that energy he asborb to boost his stats!
"let's ahve the guy wear himself out then!" Jorrah would say, nodding at Jan.

"Hey Lash, you pretentious gene-joke, how about you drop the fancy latin titles and acknowledge yourself for what you really are? A monster, a reprehensible, no good MONSTER!" You know you want to shoot me, so DO IT!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"let's ahve the guy wear himself out then!" Jorrah would say, nodding at Jan.

"Hey Lash, you pretentious gene-joke, how about you drop the fancy latin titles and acknowledge yourself for what you really are? A monster, a reprehensible, no good MONSTER!" You know you want to shoot me, so DO IT!"

Lash: I'm not a monster, I'm just wanted the humans to pay for everything they have done! the military kill my parents, they put me inside a concentration camp, they took away the love of my life!

Zaskukai: Lash you have no reason to fight, Murdock and his men are in prison, the UN consider us to have equal rights as everyone else! so there's no damn reason for you to lash out at mankind! and Lash there was nothing the government could do to save your wife, nothing anyone could do, her illiness was far too advanced.

Lash: that doesn't matter humans can't be trust! and if you all what to help flithy humans like this so much, then you can preish along with them! and that's lies they didn't do anything for her because they just wanted me to suffer!

Lash fires a powerful atomic energy beam at Jan.

more_horiz
He'd see his energy beam disappear

"Ooh, looks like the ALL MIGHTY LASH CAN'T SHOOT FOR #)#, DOESNT IT SEEM LIKE THAT FELLAS?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Ooh, looks like the ALL MIGHTY LASH CAN'T SHOOT FOR #)#, DOESNT IT SEEM LIKE THAT FELLAS?"

Lash: you dare mock me bitch!

Lash then fires off a massive beam of dimensional energy at Jan.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

ONly to have it disappear again!

"Oh, now you're using pejoratives Vigor? What happened to your superior attitude

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

ONly to have it disappear again!

"Oh, now you're using pejoratives Vigor? What happened to your superior attitude

Lash: that's it I will show you my superior by turn you into ashes!

Lash summons forth all of his reserved energy and fires it at Jan as a massive beam of pure energy!

more_horiz
"Gotcha!" Jan says, causing Lash's energy to disappear into a portal, blowing up an asteroid belt. "Bruists, Zas, Jorrah, get ready to take him!" Jan would say while Jorrah locks Lash's feet into the ground

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Gotcha!" Jan says, causing Lash's energy to disappear into a portal, blowing up an asteroid belt. "Bruists, Zas, Jorrah, get ready to take him!" Jan would say while Jorrah locks Lash's feet into the ground

Bruists & Zas atttack Lash and Lash just stares at them saying in a stern tone.

Lash: you know your physical attacks won't work on me, cause I'm asborbing the momentum energy of your strikes!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lash: you know your physical attacks won't work on me, cause I'm asborbing the momentum energy of your strikes!

"In that case, let's do this!" Jorrah says, making Lash immobile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Zaskukai: okay Lash is capture let's bring him in!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Zaskukai: okay Lash is capture let's bring him in!

later at terminal ward

Lash's daughter is laying in her bed and is looking at Squad Zero as she says in stern tone

Lash's daughter: so my father is going away for a long time isn't he?

Zasukaki: yep.

Bruists: so what exactly is wrong with her?

Zaskukai: you know how you have a accelerated healing factor, she has a rare disease that does the exact opposite.

Bruists: a anti healing factor!

Zaskukai: yes if her body tries to heal itself from any damage at all the more damage it causes to itself.

Lash's daughter: will I end up like my mother?

Zaskukai: we will do everything we can to make sure you won't end up like your mother, we will find a cure for this!

more_horiz
Jan and Jorrah look at each other, worry spreading across their faces

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Zaskukai: you two don't worry LION is making sure that Lash's daughter get's the treament she needs. they will find a cure for her illiness no matter how many years it takes!

Lash's daughter: yeah I'm going to beat this.

head doctor: now none of you all have to worried about catching this is completely genetic, but LION is personally watching over the girl to make sure that someone doesn't tried to altered and manufactured her disease as a weapon.

Jack ( driector of Black Ops and FBI co special unit H.I.T.M.E.N ) the Government would like to thank you all for appherending Lash and stoping the terrorist.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Zaskukai: you two don't worry LION is making sure that Lash's daughter get's the treament she needs. they will find a cure for her illiness no matter how many years it takes!

head doctor: now none of you all have to worried about catching this is completely genetic, but LION is personally watching over the girl to make sure that someone doesn't tried to altered and manufactured her disease as a weapon.

Jack ( driector of Black Ops and FBI co special unit H.I.T.M.E.N ) the Government would like to thank you all for appherending Lash and stoping the terrorist.

"You're welcome sir, just doing our job"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You're welcome sir, just doing our job"

Bruists vs. Elaizo

SAD HQ

head of SAD: alright Squad Zero listen up Jack has informer me that he has sent one of his best Elazio " Mad Dog" Rodguigus to misson to retrieve missile codes from a group of japanese terrorist. he want's you four to go to Japan and Help Elazio out with his mission.

more_horiz
Jan and Jorrah simply nod,waiting for the story to be moved on so Bruists can fight Elizao and tehse flashbacks can end

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Jan and Jorrah simply nod,waiting for the story to be moved on so Bruists can fight Elizao and tehse flashbacks can end

later at Japanese weapon factory Elazo ecounters Burists saying in stern tone.

Elazio: look pal I don't know who you are, but you here to get in my way, then I'm afraid me you or going to have to tango.

Bruists: look I not here to get in your away, im here too.

Elazio fires off a couple of shots from his revoler and Bruists dodges them saying in firm tone.

Bruists: hey will you listen I said I'm one of the good guys.

Elazio: likey story I do i know you not a lying terroist!

Bruists: well if you give me i chance to talking instead of trying to shoot me every 5 second I could explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010ahXuvnnw

Elazio does some fancy shooting & evansion as Bruists fights against him saying in stern tone.

Bruists: man he's good, never seen anyone who can shoot & evade like he does, but i have to hold back i don't want to hurt him.

later into the fight Elazio breathes heavely as Bruists looks down at him saying in firm tone.

Bruists: now will you listen?

Elazio: heh I not down yet I have one more trick up my sleeve

Elazio then takes aim a the backside of the wall and shoots. the bullet bounces off the wall and hits a bag of cement above Bruists head and as the Cement suddenly comes pouring down on Buirsts , Burists says in stern tone.

Burists: how in the hell did he make such a shot!

Burists gets trapped in cement and Elazio runs off saying in stern tone.

Elazio: well that should hold you off for awhile, now to reterive those missile codes.

Later Elazio gets kick into a wall and sees a tall Japanese female ninja standing over him who says in firm tone.

Masyoukuaki Long: I'm sorry but I'm afraid I get let you take those missile codes American!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Elazio: look pal I don't know who you are, but you here to get in my way, then I'm afraid me you or going to have to tango.

Elazio fires off a couple of shots from his revoler and Bruists dodges them saying in firm tone.

Bruists: well if you give me i chance to talking instead of trying to shoot me every 5 second I could explain.

Elazio does some fancy shooting & evansion as Bruists fights against him saying in stern tone.

Bruists: man he's good, never seen anyone who can shoot & evade like he does, but i have to hold back i don't want to hurt him.

later into the fight Elazio breathes heavely as Bruists looks down at him saying in firm tone.

Elazio then takes aim a the backside of the wall and shoots. the bullet bounces off the wall and hits a bag of cement above Bruists head and as the Cement suddenly comes pouring down on Buirsts , Burists says in stern tone.

Elazio: well that should hold you off for awhile, now to reterive those missile codes.

Later Elazio gets kick into a wall and sees a tall Japanese female ninja standing over him who says in firm tone.

Masyoukuaki Long: I'm sorry but I'm afraid I get let you take those missile codes American!

Elazio: oh I'm getting those codes, and nothing's going to get in my way espeically that some Ninja babe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85KPBONLHFo

Masyoukuaki Long: try as many times as you like american you won't get past me!

Elazio fights against Mas Long who moves around the area quickly dodges Elazio shoots and then slashing his revolers in half with her sword as Elazo says in stern tone.

Elazio: shit she's fast , she dodge my bullets and cut my revolers in half before i could reload!

Elazio then starts fighting Mas Long in hand to hand combat and gets his ass handing to him by Mas ass she says in stern tone.

Masyoukukai Long : nice form american, but I'm a master in Ninjutsu, you american military style is no match for it!

meanwhile back where Bruists is Zasukai frees Bruists from the cement and says in firm tone.

Zaskuai: what happen here were's Elazio

Bruists: i tried to explain that I was here to help , but attack me , trapped me in cement and then ran off.

Zaskuki then hears trashing sounds coming from the distance saying in stern tone.

Zaskuki: well from the sounds of it looks like he didn't run off far, and it also sounds like he's getting his ass kick by someone. Bruists, Jan and Jorrah let's go help him,

Zaskukai rushes off along with Bruists to help Elazio out with Masyaskuouki Long.

back at Masyoukuaki Long

Masyoukkuaki Long: wow you are presistant, I already kick your ass a dozen of times and yet you refuse to stay down.

Elazio continues fighting Masyoukkkuaki Long and during the fight she slashes off the top left side of his right ear and blinds him in his left eye with her Kunai.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Elazio: oh I'm getting those codes, and nothing's going to get in my way espeically that some Ninja babe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85KPBONLHFo

Masyoukuaki Long: try as many times as you like american you won't get past me!

Elazio fights against Mas Long who moves around the area quickly dodges Elazio shoots and then slashing his revolers in half with her sword as Elazo says in stern tone.

Elazio: shit she's fast , she dodge my bullets and cut my revolers in half before i could reload!

Elazio then starts fighting Mas Long in hand to hand combat and gets his ass handing to him by Mas ass she says in stern tone.

Masyoukukai Long : nice form american, but I'm a master in Ninjutsu, you american military style is no match for it!

meanwhile back where Bruists is Zasukai frees Bruists from the cement and says in firm tone.

Zaskuai: what happen here were's Elazio

Bruists: i tried to explain that I was here to help , but attack me , trapped me in cement and then ran off.

Zaskuki then hears trashing sounds coming from the distance saying in stern tone.

Zaskuki: well from the sounds of it looks like he didn't run off far, and it also sounds like he's getting his ass kick by someone. Bruists, Jan and Jorrah let's go help him,

Zaskukai rushes off along with Bruists to help Elazio out with Masyaskuouki Long.

back at Masyoukuaki Long

Masyoukkuaki Long: wow you are presistant, I already kick your ass a dozen of times and yet you refuse to stay down.

Elazio continues fighting Masyoukkkuaki Long and during the fight she slashes off the top left side of his right ear and blinds him in his left eye with her Kunai.

Masyoukuaki then begins to attack Elazio again but this time she's knock back by Zaskukai and Grab by Burists and slam into the wall as Elazio says in firm tone.

Elazio: heh so I see you have friends, why are you helping me with this bitch i thought you we're one the enemy.

Zaskukai: we're not the enemy me, Jan, Jorrah, and Bruists are from CIA speical ops we're Squad Zero.

Elazio: Squad Zero huh, so you the guys who Jack sent to help me out with this mission huh.

Zaskukai: that's right.

Masyoukuai: it doesn't matter how many of you Americans they are, none of you are getting you're hands on those missile codes!

Masyoukuai starts attacking Zaskukai, Burists, and Elazio as she dodges their strikes. then she unleashes a powerful eath elemental attack and smashes Zaskuaki, Bruists, Elazio, Jan and Jorrah into a wal as she copies Jorrah's earth manipulation as Elaizo says in shock tone.

Elazio: what the hell she couldn't do that before!

Masyoukuai Long: Surprise by my ability american, I have the power to copy any elemental power I come in contact with !

Masyoukuai Long starts spamming more earth elemental attacks.

more_horiz
Masyoukuaki then begins to attack Elazio again but this time she's knock back by Zaskukai and Grab by Burists and slam into the wall as Elazio says in firm tone.

Elazio: heh so I see you have friends, why are you helping me with this bitch i thought you we're one the enemy.

Zaskukai: we're not the enemy me, Jan, Jorrah, and Bruists are from CIA speical ops we're Squad Zero.

Elazio: Squad Zero huh, so you the guys who Jack sent to help me out with this mission huh.

Zaskukai: that's right.

Masyoukuai: it doesn't matter how many of you Americans they are, none of you are getting you're hands on those missile codes!

Masyoukuai starts attacking Zaskukai, Burists, and Elazio as she dodges their strikes. then she unleashes a powerful eath elemental attack and smashes Zaskuaki, Bruists, Elazio, Jan and Jorrah into a wal as she copies Jorrah's earth manipulation as Elaizo says in shock tone.

Elazio: what the hell she couldn't do that before!

Masyoukuai Long: Surprise by my ability american, I have the power to copy any elemental power I come in contact with !

Masyoukuai Long starts spamming more earth elemental attacks.

OOC: for Froggy

note after you post we will go on to the next chapters Dannile's trainning ( in which the Prime version of you're character Dannile would be 14 in the chapter) , Dannile's rebellion against Cosrok and his terroist group ( in which the Prime verison of you're character Dannile would be 16 in the chapter) and Dannile vs. Bruists ( in which the Prime verison of your character Dannile would be 16 in the chapter)

more_horiz
why are we so young?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
why are we so young?

correction at this time in the flashback Bruists would be 28, Zasukaui 36 , Jorrah 37 , Jan 38 , Masyoukuaki 29, Elazio 43. Dannile however would be 10 years old at this time because she's a clone that was made from Bruists DNA in 1969. but since the DNA used to clone Burists was damage DNA , the rest had to be filled in with some one else's DNA. who's will be reveal in the next chapter. because of this she was born as a infant and not as a full grown adult.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply