ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 29 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

This takes place After Deadly Games but before The Switch.

IC

As Hank was jogging through the park, he saw Matt laying on a bench starting up the sky, apparently lost in thought.

Hank stopped then noticed Matt staring in the sky. He approached him" You ok?"

Matt jumped. "Hank! Ohhhh man, dude, sorry, I, uhm...I must have zoned out."

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 29 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

As Hank was jogging through the park, he saw Matt laying on a bench starting up the sky, apparently lost in thought.

"I noticed that" Hank said then sits next to him" If you want to talk about it I'm all ears"

more_horiz
Bobby's Junkyard

" Don't flinch. Cant show your aggressor your vulnerable side. Otherwise they'll be on you like a wolf to a wounded animal" Artemis said while pointing a Beretta 92FS Brigadier handgun at Flannery.

Carmella sits on top of a pile of crushed cars as she watches

"Seriously what is it with people using wolf metaphors?" Flannery asked

"They probably thought it sounds cool" Carmella shouted

"Do you mind?" Artemis turned to Carmella then faced Flannery who responded" Seriously I'm starting to have second thoughts about this."

"Don't worry Flannery. I'm a good shot" Artemis said then aims at her" No psychic powers"

"Butterflies and puppies, butterflies and puppies" Flannery thought to herself as she closes her eyes and braced

BLAM!!

Flannery yelped then a TK shield stopped the bullet and it hits the ground

"I said no psychic powers!!" Artemis said

"I'm sorry. That was just a gut reaction" Flannery called out

"Hey Hank" Carmella waved then Flannery looked in the direction Carmella was looking at" I don't see"

BLAM!!!

" Ugh" She's knocked off her feet and onto the ground

"Owe you one Carmella" Artemis gave Carmella the ok sign while Carmella gave her a thumbs up.

"Oh man" Flannery groaned, clutching her chest as Artemis walked up to her" Imagine how painful it would have been if you didn't have this on you. She crouched down and lifted up her shirt to showcase a bulletproof vest Flannery's wearing

"Still hurts like heck, yet not the most painful thing I've experienced" Flannery said as Carmella blitzed to her" What is it?"

"Hurting my foot after kicking Frost in the face and being groin attacked by Quantum" Flannery said

"We'll work on a defense against that" Artemis said in which Carmilla grimaced at the mention of said groin attack

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

"I noticed that" Hank said then sits next to him" If you want to talk about it I'm all ears"

Matt took a deep breath. "I...I guess Flann already told you about my underground fights?" Neutral 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

Matt took a deep breath. "I...I guess Flann already told you about my underground fights?" Neutral 

"Yeah" Hank nods" What you guys went through was pretty rough"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bobby's Junkyard

" Don't flinch. Cant show your aggressor your vulnerable side. Otherwise they'll be on you like a wolf to a wounded animal" Artemis said while pointing a Beretta 92FS Brigadier handgun at Flannery.

"Do you mind?" Artemis turned to Carmella then faced Flannery who responded" Seriously I'm starting to have second thoughts about this."

"Don't worry Flannery. I'm a good shot" Artemis said then aims at her" No psychic powers"

"Butterflies and puppies, butterflies and puppies" Flannery thought to herself as she closes her eyes and braced

BLAM!!

"Hey Hank" Carmella waved then Flannery looked in the direction Carmella was looking at" I don't see"

BLAM!!!

"Owe you one Carmella" Artemis gave Carmella the ok sign while Carmella gave her a thumbs up.

"Oh man" Flannery groaned, clutching her chest as Artemis walked up to her" Imagine how painful it would have been if you didn't have this on you. She crouched down and lifted up her shirt to showcase a bulletproof vest Flannery's wearing

"Still hurts like heck, yet not the most painful thing I've experienced" Flannery said as Carmella blitzed to her" What is it?"

"Hurting my foot after kicking Frost in the face and being groin attacked by Quantum" Flannery said

"We'll work on a defense against that" Artemis said in which Carmilla grimaced at the mention of said groin attack
" What have you learned from this?" Artemis asked Flannery who responded"Be cautious when Carm here mentions of Hank's arrival?"

"It did provide a momentary distraction, so that you wont freak and lift up that TK shield again" Carmella said" Least you're alive. Would be a different situation if this were for real"

"Trust me I've been in serious fights. In fact we were apart of one" Flannery said

"But in a situation where you're facing a loaded gun and you are put in a vulnerable situation is a whole different ballpark. Especially when your life is on the line" Artemis said

" Scream for me"

Her mind wondered to that encounter with Quantum she couldn't forget the raw pain she felt when Quantum shocked her. She still remembers the screaming" How do you do it" she ask both Carmella and Artemis" How do you not let it get to you?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

"It wasn't just that...I kinda skipped out on a lot of it when I was telling them what I went through down there. I think...I wasn't the first superhero they put through all of that."

more_horiz
OT: How did you like the scenes involving Carmella, Flannery, and Artemis?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bobby's Junkyard

BLAM!!

BLAM!!!

" What have you learned from this?" Artemis asked Flannery who responded"Be cautious when Carm here mentions of Hank's arrival?"

"It did provide a momentary distraction, so that you wont freak and lift up that TK shield again" Carmella said" Least you're alive. Would be a different situation if this were for real"

"Trust me I've been in serious fights. In fact we were apart of one" Flannery said

"But in a situation where you're facing a loaded gun and you are put in a vulnerable situation is a whole different ballpark. Especially when your life is on the line" Artemis said

" Scream for me"

Her mind wondered to that encounter with Quantum she couldn't forget the raw pain she felt when Quantum shocked her. She still remembers the screaming" How do you do it" she ask both Carmella and Artemis" How do you not let it get to you?"

Ooooh, very nice scene. Very Happy 

Carmella and Artemis are tricky and Flannery shows a vulnerable side.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

"It wasn't just that...I kinda skipped out on a lot of it when I was telling them what I went through down there. I think...I wasn't the first superhero they put through all of that."
" But you and the others avenged them by taking the person responsible down and made sure nobody go through that again"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

" But you and the others avenged them by taking the person responsible down and made sure nobody go through that again"

"Yeah, and I'm sure they're taking good care of that bastard in the LION Prison, but...man, see, I didn't see any bodies...just the remains of costumes, bullet holes, gashes, tears, blood....I don't even want to know what they went through...I even got shot down there...if it hadn't been for the costume's properties..."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bobby's Junkyard

BLAM!!

BLAM!!!

" Scream for me"

Ooooh, very nice scene. Very Happy 

Carmella and Artemis are tricky and Flannery shows a vulnerable side.

Carmella shrugged then Artemis responded" I just don't"

"You just don't" Flannery stared at Artemis then at Carmella" So despite what we went through by Game Master that didn't bother either of you?"

"What do you want?" Carmella said" Me sulking over the fact that there are worse people out there than the usual monsters I fight? Hate to break it to you but thats not how I handle things"

"Besides. At least we survived and they're rotting in a cell or frozen somewhere" Artemis said

Flannery sighed" Shutting it off or hiding it through snarky comments might be all well and good for some but to others it can be smothering"

Artemis raised an eyebrow" For as long as I've known you are capable of hiding things also"

The comment that Artemis spoke hit close to home. Images of her visiting her father flashed into her mind. She remember one visiting session she couldn't handle seeing him strapped to a bed and look up in a catatonic state. Visibly upset Flannery took a deep breath then said" Yes sometimes I do. Not for my own sake but for my mom. If I broke down then eventually she will. That and if I do break down, I sometimes worry that when it happen I might end up crazy"

"But you have Hank and your friends" Carmella noted then Flannery nods" Yeah and sometimes I do express how I feel towards either of them. What about you? Don't you have your friends at the Academy or Hiro to turn to?"

"I couldn't even if I can. Cause I wouldn't want them to get involve in the things that I deal with. Yet since we are being honest yes there are times I've wanted to but if I do then I know they'll try to get involved and help and they'll end up getting hurt by the monsters that I fight or my sisters whenever they're in their hostile mood. And I just cant bear that. It's not their burden to take" Carmella said

"I cant have the luxury to express how I feel. I was raised into believing that emotions are a weakness. If I just shut it off then I don't show any vulnerability and maintain an advantage to any enemy I face. Thats what they expect of me" Artemis said

"Whose they?" Carmella asked

"Th..." She looked down then balled her fist then turned away from the two. Hugging herself as an attempt to try and pull herself together. She felt a hand on her shoulder then look behind her to see Flannery who said" If it's any consolation. You're not weak. You're one of the strongest I've known"

"And for a human you've managed to handle yourself well against superpowered douchebags" Carmella noted

Artemis scoffed" You're human too you know" she grinned at the two"

Flannery looked back at Carmella" Also nobody should carry a burden alone. Whatever obstacle we face we'll face it as a team"

"And Flannery. You're stronger than you give yourself credit for" Artemis said in which Carmella nods in argeement

Flannery takes a deep breath then smiled" Thanks guys"

" Well. That was a nice moment" Artemis said

"Yeah. And we managed to get through that without anyone crying" Carmella said

"You know what could top this moment off" Flannery said then grinned

In downtown Exodus a pedestrian is being mugged by a group of five gang members pointing taser guns at the man" Ok give us whatever you got or you're going to get fried"

"Looks like someone's having fun"

The gang members looked up then they find their guns TKed out of their hands then see Ultra Girl, Artemis, and Carmella, in a Kitsune mask that Flannery gave her, standing on the roof of a five story building. Looking down at the gang" It's a shame it's about to end badly for you" Ultra Girl said then the three heroines leaped down and attacked the gang

more_horiz
Say & Shinji first encounter Kid Rameses / Kid Rameses first arrival at Yomi Academy

happens before Say met Sally

Yomi Academy

Say & Shinji are having a sparring match with each other as Shinji says in firm tone.

Shinji: thanks for the sparring with me match, I'm sure to get strong if i spar with you!

Say: don't mention Shinji , a little sparring match is just what i need to unwind.

???: may I join?

Say walks past the mysterious girl saying in stern tone

Say: hey get lost don't you see we're trying to have a sparring match here don't butt in!

the girl takes out two Colt peacemakers and with out warning fires his colt peacemakers off and Say & Shinji dodge the gun fire. Shinji then yells at the girl saying stern tone.

Shinji: hey just who in the hell do you think you are interrupt me and Say's sparring match like that huh!

???: I'm the descendant of the last great pharaoh King Rameses III my name is Rameses XVI , but you can called me Kid Rameses!

Kid Rameses leaps into the air with superhuman agility and does a front flip attempt to kick Shinji in the head but Shinji blocks it with Takara and Kid Rameses lands on the ground and Say comes rushing toward and attempts to attack him by Kid Rameses wraps her bandages around his right arm and holds him still as he says in stern tone.

Say: didn't I tell you to get lost, this is a sparring match between me and Shinji there!

Kid Rameses: I don't like your tone!

Shinji: Say watch out!

Kid Rameses blasts Say point blank with his right colt peacemaker and sends Say spiraling to the ground saying in cool and calm tone

Kid Rameses: I thought if I went to Yomi Academy I would find a decent challenge, but so far you two have provide me with none!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Say &  Shinji first encounter Kid Rameses / Kid Rameses first arrival at Yomi Academy

Yomi Academy

Say & Shinji are having a sparring match with each other as Shinji says in firm tone.

Shinji: thanks for the sparring with me match, I'm sure to get strong if i spar with you!

Say: don't mention Shinji , a little sparring match is just what i need to unwind.

Say  walks past the mysterious girl saying in stern tone

Say: hey get lost don't you see we're trying to have a sparring match here don't butt in!

the girl takes out two Colt peacemakers  and with out warning fires  his colt peacemakers off and Say & Shinji dodge the gun fire. Shinji then yells at the girl saying stern tone.

Shinji: hey just who in the hell do you think you are interrupt me and Say's sparring match like that huh!

???: I'm the descendant of the last great pharaoh   King Rameses III  my name is Rameses XVI , but you can called me Kid Rameses!

Kid Rameses  leaps into the air with superhuman agility  and does a front flip attempt to kick  Shinji in the head but Shinji blocks it with Takara and  Kid Rameses  lands on the ground and Say comes rushing toward and attempts to attack him by Kid Rameses wraps her bandages around his right arm and holds him still as he says in stern tone.

Say: didn't I tell you to get lost, this is a sparring match between me and Shinji there!

Kid Rameses blasts  Say point blank with his right colt peacemaker and sends Say spiraling  to the ground saying in cool  and calm tone

Kid Rameses: I thought if I went to Yomi Academy I would find a decent challenge, but so far you two have provide me with none!

Say:  don't act cocky you bitch, I'm more then enough of a challenge for the likes of you watch this!

Say turns into a ball of energy and jumps into the air and then flies towards Kid Rameses as Kid Rameses  says in stern tone

Kid Rameses: hmm so you a Tsukumogami huh like Kojo & Dahlia ! a Tskumogami that can control it's own self  during mid weapon transformation interesting!

Kojo ( weapon mode): Kid that little brat is trying to sneak up from behind use your ability to turn into sand to make them hit each other!

Dahlia: ( weapon mode): yeah I agree that's the best tactic!

Kid Rameses: good idea you two!

Shinji: alright here  I come you bitch so you better  get ready cause this is going to hurt!

Takara (weapon mode): Shinji are you sure charging in like this is a good move, it seems kind of reckless!

Shinji: you worried to much Takara trust me I know what i'm doing!

Kid Rameses turns into sand causing   Say and Shinji to ram into each other. Say then holds her head and says in firm tone.

Shinji: ouch that hurt, why did you hit me Say!

Say: I wouldn't have hit you if you didn't get in the way Shinji!

Shinji: hey it's not my fault that bitch can turn her self into Sand, Maybe she's like a Mummy Vampire Hybrid?

Kid Rameses reverts back to her solid form saying in stern tone.

Kid Rameses: I'm not a mummy vampire hybrid you dolt, I'm a Mummy Fext Hybrid!

Shinji: huh what the hell is a Fext?

Kid Rameses: Fexts are   powerful undead humanoids with some similarities to vampires and zombies that originate in  Slavic mythology!  they are often mistake for Vampires since most mortals  have never herd of Fexts before their obscure.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Say &  Shinji first encounter Kid Rameses / Kid Rameses first arrival at Yomi Academy

Yomi Academy

the girl takes out two Colt peacemakers  and with out warning fires  his colt peacemakers off and Say & Shinji dodge the gun fire. Shinji then yells at the girl saying stern tone.

???: I'm the descendant of the last great pharaoh   King Rameses III  my name is Rameses XVI , but you can called me Kid Rameses!

Kid Rameses  leaps into the air with superhuman agility  and does a front flip attempt to kick  Shinji in the head but Shinji blocks it with Takara and  Kid Rameses  lands on the ground and Say comes rushing toward and attempts to attack him by Kid Rameses wraps her bandages around his right arm and holds him still as he says in stern tone.

Kid Rameses blasts  Say point blank with his right colt peacemaker and sends Say spiraling  to the ground saying in cool  and calm tone

Say:  don't act cocky you bitch, I'm more then enough of a challenge for the likes of you watch this!

Say turns into a ball of energy and jumps into the air and then flies towards Kid Rameses as Kid Rameses  says in stern tone

Kid Rameses: hmm so you a Tsukumogami huh like Kojo & Dahlia ! a Tskumogami that can control it's own self  during mid weapon transformation interesting!

Kojo ( weapon mode): Kid that little brat is trying to sneak up from behind use your ability to turn into sand to make them hit each other!

Shinji: alright here  I come you bitch so you better  get ready cause this is going to hurt!

Takara (weapon mode): Shinji are you sure charging in like this is a good move, it seems kind of reckless!

Kid Rameses turns into sand causing   Say and Shinji to ram into each other. Say then holds her head and says in firm tone.

Shinji: hey it's not my fault that bitch can turn her self into Sand, Maybe she's like a Mummy Vampire Hybrid?

Kid Rameses: Fexts are   powerful undead humanoids with some similarities to vampires and zombies that originate in  Slavic mythology!  they are often mistake for Vampires since most mortals  have never herd of Fexts before their obscure.

Shinji: never herd of them but whatever! now what would Ultra Girl do?

Takara (weapon mode): maybe you can think before you act?

Shinji: come on Takara you know that's not how I roll! i got I just come up with something on the fly!

Shinji dashes towards and Kid Rameses and starts side stepping back and forth at blazing speeds. and Say runs after him saying in stern tone.

Say: you idiot rush in like that didn't work the last time what in the hell do you think your doing!

Shinji: come Say trust me I have this the bag, that Kid Rameses won't know what hit her!

Kid Rameses: hmm the little brat is quite speedy!

Kojo: yeah but you're faster Kid!

Dahlia yeah make that little twerp eater your dust Kid!

Just as Shinji is about to hit Kid Rameses with a blast of chi Kid Rameses vanishes and appears behind Shinji saying in stern tone.

Kid Rameses: you fast kid, but I'm faster!

Shinji: no way he dodge my attack at this range , but I didn't even see her move!

Kid Rameses then uses her cloth manipulation to wrapped one of her bandages around Shinji's neck and slams her to the ground. then Say tries a sneak attack and Kid Rameses blocks it and pushes Shinji back as Say says in stern tone.

Say: okay so not only are you fast, your tough to!

Kid Rameses: being half Fext grants me super strength, super speed, super agility, Bulletproof skin, Super Endurance , Regenerative Durability , Enhanced Senses and , Night Vision!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Yomi Academy

Shinji:  never  herd of them but whatever!  now what would Ultra Girl do?

Takara (weapon mode):  maybe you can think before you act?

Shinji: come on Takara you know that's not how I roll! i got I just come up with something on the fly!

Shinji dashes towards and  Kid Rameses and starts side stepping back and forth at blazing speeds.  and Say runs after him saying in stern tone.

Say: you idiot rush in like that didn't work the last time what in the hell do you think your doing!

Shinji: come Say trust me I have this the bag, that Kid Rameses won't know what hit her!

Dahlia  yeah make that little twerp eater your dust Kid!

Just as Shinji is about to hit  Kid Rameses with a blast of chi  Kid Rameses vanishes and appears behind Shinji saying in stern tone.

Shinji: no way he dodge my attack  at this range , but I didn't even see her move!

Kid Rameses then uses her cloth manipulation to wrapped one of her bandages around Shinji's neck and slams her to the ground. then Say tries a sneak attack and Kid Rameses blocks it and pushes  Shinji back as  Say says in stern tone.

Kid Rameses: being half Fext grants me super strength, super speed,  super agility, Bulletproof skin,  Super Endurance , Regenerative Durability , Enhanced Senses and , Night Vision!

Shinji: damn it I thought for sure that my tactic would work now what?!?

Takara (weapon mode): maybe you can trying using your psychic power  this time Shinji!

Shinji: you mean use my Aura sense to read his  Aura to gain knowledge of her abilities and detect her weak points,  that's a excellent idea Takara! ( eyes glow light blue and she concentrates to read Kid Rameses Aura detecting his powers and weak points)  heh well from what my Aura sense is tell me  Kid Rameses does have the powers she says she has plus  Environmental Adaptation , Insect manipulation , Sand mimicry , cloth manipulation  , and Fear Inducement!  as for her weak points she only has one she's weak against Glass bullets!

Say:  so that's what your gather from reading her Aura that she's weak against glass bullets. Glass bullets what kind of  a weakness is that, it's absurd!

Shinji: hey don't yell at me that's what i got from reading her Aura okay! it's not my fault that bitch has the most absurd weakness ever!

Shinji sees that  Kid Rameses is about to grab  use her cloth manipulation to grab  Say with one of her bandages and stops her by grabbing the bandage before she can grab  Say causing her to say in calm tone.

Kid Rameses: huh how then that little brat know I was going to use my cloth manipulation?

Shinji: cause I used my Aura sense to gain knowledge of your abilities yeah your not the only one with powers bitch!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Yomi Academy

Shinji dashes towards and  Kid Rameses and starts side stepping back and forth at blazing speeds.  and Say runs after him saying in stern tone.

Just as Shinji is about to hit  Kid Rameses with a blast of chi  Kid Rameses vanishes and appears behind Shinji saying in stern tone.

Shinji: no way he dodge my attack  at this range , but I didn't even see her move!

Kid Rameses then uses her cloth manipulation to wrapped one of her bandages around Shinji's neck and slams her to the ground. then Say tries a sneak attack and Kid Rameses blocks it and pushes  Shinji back as  Say says in stern tone.

Kid Rameses: being half Fext grants me super strength, super speed,  super agility, Bulletproof skin,  Super Endurance , Regenerative Durability , Enhanced Senses and , Night Vision!

Takara (weapon mode): maybe you can trying using your psychic power  this time Shinji!

Shinji: you mean use my Aura sense to read his  Aura to gain knowledge of her abilities and detect her weak points,  that's a excellent idea Takara! ( eyes glow light blue and she concentrates to read Kid Rameses Aura detecting his powers and weak points)  heh well from what my Aura sense is tell me  Kid Rameses does have the powers she says she has plus  Environmental Adaptation , Insect manipulation , Sand mimicry , cloth manipulation  , and Fear Inducement!  as for her weak points she only has one she's weak against Glass bullets!

Say:  so that's what your gather from reading her Aura that she's weak against glass bullets. Glass bullets what kind of  a weakness is that, it's absurd!

Shinji: hey don't yell at me that's what i got from reading her Aura okay! it's not my fault that bitch has the most absurd weakness ever!

Shinji sees that  Kid Rameses is about to grab  use her cloth manipulation to grab  Say with one of her bandages and stops her by grabbing the bandage before she can grab  Say causing her to say in calm tone.

Kid Rameses: huh how then that little brat know I was going to use my cloth manipulation?

Shinji: cause I used my Aura sense to gain knowledge of your abilities yeah your not the only one with powers bitch!

Say: now's my chance while's she's distracted!

Say attempts to attack Shinji in mid transformation but Kid Rameses notices and  dodges the attack just in time saying in calm tone.

Kid Rameses: that was close, as for you brat nice try but no dice!

Kid Rameses uses her cloth manipulation to grab Shinji with her bandages and slams her into  Say as  Dahlia says in stern tone.

Dahlia:  come on  Kid let's just finish this already, i'm getting bored!

Kid Rameses: right.... Kojo , Dahlia it's time for.....

a sphere of spiritual energy surrounds Kid Rameses as she starts floating in mid air and Say scratches his head saying in bewilderment

Say: huh what in the hell is going on what is that girl doing?!?

Kid Rameses, Kojo and Dahlia: Soul Tuning!!!

Kojo and Dahlia turn into spiritual energy themselves and combine together to morph into a bad ass looking cannon with two barrels . Kid Rameses then points the two barrel cannon at Shinji and Say as Dahlia & Kojo say in firm tone

Dahlia & Kojo ( two barrel cannon form) : Okay Kid finish this!

Kid Rameses: right well this was fun fellas but looks like I win!

Shinji: crap did those two Tsukumogami  hand guns just turn into a portable cannon that's just nuts!

Kid Rameses: Pharaoh Cannon!!!

Kid Rameses fires a huge beam of spiritual energy  from  the two barrel cannon that is Dahlia & Kojo causing a huge explosion spiritual energy that gets absorb by Say causing Kid Rameses to say in shock as he looks at Say and Shinji in the huge crater made from the blast.

Kid Rameses: what the hell he absorb   spiritually energy how is that even possible?!?

Say: news flash bitch, I have the ability to absorb all kinds of energy so attack like that won't work on me.  and you better be glad I don't take this collar on my neck off or shit will hit the fan!

Shinji: yes now's my chance to win this  Takara Giga buster mode now!

Takara: Shinji are you sure that's a great idea using a technique your not ready for yet?

Shinji: just shut up and do it Takara, we got her right were we want her!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Yomi Academy

Say attempts to attack Shinji in mid transformation but Kid Rameses notices and  dodges the attack just in time saying in calm tone.

Kid Rameses uses her cloth manipulation to grab Shinji with her bandages and slams her into  Say as  Dahlia says in stern tone.

a sphere of spiritual energy surrounds Kid Rameses as she starts floating in mid air and Say scratches his head saying in bewilderment

Kojo and Dahlia turn into spiritual energy themselves and combine together to morph into a bad ass looking cannon with two barrels . Kid Rameses then points the two barrel cannon at Shinji and Say as Dahlia & Kojo say in firm tone

Shinji: crap did those two Tsukumogami hand guns just turn into a portable cannon that's just nuts!

Kid Rameses fires a huge beam of spiritual energy from the two barrel cannon that is Dahlia & Kojo causing a huge explosion spiritual energy that gets absorb by Say causing Kid Rameses to say in shock as he looks at Say and Shinji in the huge crater made from the blast.

Kid Rameses: what the hell he absorb spiritually energy how is that even possible?!?

Say: news flash bitch, I have the ability to absorb all kinds of energy so attack like that won't work on me.  and you better be glad I don't take this collar on my neck off or shit will hit the fan!

Takara: Shinji are you sure that's a great idea using a technique your not ready for yet?

Takara: I'm telling you it's not going to work Shinji!

Shinji jumps high into the air  shouting in a excited tone.

Shinji: alright prepare to get ready Rameses because  he it comes my ultimate technique Giga Buster Mode!  I'm going to smash you into the ground with one blow!

Takara transforms into a huge freaking sword and Shinji falls backwards in the air and slams on the back of head as Say sighs saying in firm tone.

Say: well that was anticlimactic!

Kid Rameses: what was that supposed to be?

Shinji: damn it this not what I want to happen!

Takara ( weapon mode) : see I told you it won't work Shinji you just not ready.

Shinji: heh all that means is I just have to keep on getting stronger until I'm ready! so that means more intense physical training!

suddenly a black mist appears and forms into  the queen of the dead Izanami Mikoto  who says in stern tone.

Izanami: Okay that's enough of that kids,  it's time for class! oh and welcome to the Academy  Rameses XVI! I see you passed the entrance exam  otherwise you wouldn't be here right now.

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 29 Persona_4__izanami_avatar_by_virgounce-d4tcijn

Kid Rameses: glad to make your acquaintance  Headmistress Izanami.

Izanami: okay kids now hurry to class Professor Wollstonecraft is waiting!

end of flashback

OOC: so what does everyone think?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

"Yeah, and I'm sure they're taking good care of that bastard in the LION Prison, but...man, see, I didn't see any bodies...just the remains of costumes, bullet holes, gashes, tears, blood....I don't even want to know what they went through...I even got shot down there...if it hadn't been for the costume's properties..."

bounce Basketball drunken 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have one.

IC

"If there's no bodies then there could be a possibility that they survived like you guys did"

more_horiz
a mysterious girl with dark blue and green wearing a dark red cloak that is covering worn out clothing which on close inspection is actually made out of the girl's own blood. this mysterious girl walks down the streets as she  spots Ultra Girl, Artemis, and Carmella fighting gang members and says in nervous tone

Mysterious Girl: I wish I could be like those three, I wish i could be brave but I'm not am scared and weak! I'm scared of everything, I don't like confrontations and to cope with that I destroy anything in my path that confronts me. destroying things makes the pain go away, it makes all things I'm afraid of go away!  it makes me feel like I'm not weak!

the first time I saw that  Quantum Lady I was scared really scared. I want to do something but I was too scared to do anything, plus she never confront me, but if she had I'm positive that I would have killed her cause that's what i do to all things that I'm afraid of!

just then a wicked wing black demon with red eyes bursts forth from  the mysterious girl's back and starts scolding her saying in mean tone.

Demon: yeah that's right  Mono Lazarus Kagoshima  you are weak  pathetic excuse for a living being! just look at you all skin and bones! you're such a weakling, a little scardy cat afraid of her own shadow!

Mono:  why do you have to be so mean to me Onigmi!

Onigmi: I won't have to be so mean if you won't such a pathetic loser Mono grow a spine for once! your a Móguǐ weapon user act like one. see those people over there killed them!  

Mono:  I'm also a meta with the ability to mentally  control her own blood  and change it's properties  who doesn't enjoy  killing , i only do it to get rid of the things that scared me.  even when i met you after the death of my parents and the first time you told me to massacre the gang that murder my parents I was too scared to do it. I was just a little kid at the time but you force me to do it, you said that if i didn't kill them I wouldn't get any food.  however I'm glad they got killed by those gangsters cause they treating me so poorly.   

every time I did something wrong or didn't do as i was told they would lock me away in a dark cold room with out food as punishment.  besides the reason why I'm skin and bones is because you barely let me have any food Onigmi!

Onigmi: stop your damn complain Mono ever think maybe your parents wouldn't have to lock you inside a dark cold room if you weren't such a whiny little bitch? they were trying to prepare you a life as a Móguǐ weapon user but all you did was whine that's why they lock away all the time Mono! they want you to accept me but you wouldn't and by the time you did your parents were already killed by a  gang run by a rival  Móguǐ  weapon user.    if it wasn't for me you would have long been dead by now,and to think your mother left me to a whiny spineless coward like you Mono , you're beyond pathetic!

now if you don't killed someone soon  You're going to get even less food  when we get back home!

Mono : please don't do that, I'm already skinny enough as it is!

Onigmi pounds on the back of  Lazarus head saying in stern tone

Onigmi: well if you don't want to starved then kill something, stop being a whiny little coward Mono!

Mono : ouch quit it, will you stop hitting me it's not nice! you're so mean Onigmi!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Yomi Academy

Shinji: crap did those two Tsukumogami  hand guns just turn into a portable cannon that's just nuts!

Kid Rameses fires a huge beam of spiritual energy  from  the two barrel cannon that is Dahlia & Kojo causing a huge explosion spiritual energy that gets absorb by Say causing Kid Rameses to say in shock as he looks at Say and Shinji in the huge crater made from the blast.

Kid Rameses: what the hell he absorb   spiritually energy how is that even possible?!?

Takara: I'm telling you it's not going to work Shinji!

Shinji jumps high into the air  shouting in a excited tone.

Shinji: alright prepare to get ready Rameses because  he it comes my ultimate technique Giga Buster Mode!  I'm going to smash you into the ground with one blow!

Takara transforms into a huge freaking sword and Shinji falls backwards in the air and slams on the back of head as Say sighs saying in firm tone.

Say: well that was anticlimactic!

Kid Rameses: what was that supposed to be?

Shinji: damn it this not what I want to happen!

Takara ( weapon mode) : see I told you it won't work Shinji you just not ready.

Shinji: heh all that means is I just have to keep on getting stronger until I'm ready! so that means more intense physical training!

suddenly a black mist appears and forms into  the queen of the dead Izanami Mikoto  who says in stern tone.

Izanami: Okay that's enough of that kids,  it's time for class! oh and welcome to the Academy  Rameses XVI! I see you passed the entrance exam  otherwise you wouldn't be here right now.

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 29 Persona_4__izanami_avatar_by_virgounce-d4tcijn

Kid Rameses: glad to make your acquaintance  Headmistress Izanami.

Izanami: okay kids now hurry to class Professor Wollstonecraft is waiting!

end of flashback

OOC: so what does everyone think?
OOC: well uh, that was interesting. I still feel Shinji is just as...idk, unlikeable as Kid Rameses. Rameses is a conceited type of dude and Shinji thinks he can get by on shonen hero perseverance power. Izanami is awfully nice for a master of the undead

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: well uh, that was interesting. I still feel Shinji is just as...idk, unlikeable as Kid Rameses. Rameses is  a conceited type of dude and Shinji thinks he can get by on shonen hero perseverance power. Izanami is awfully nice for a master of the undead

the next time you see Kid Rameses she's going to be in London attacking Mono Lazarus Kagoshima who will also be there. the Gravious Academy students will get to see her in action.

more_horiz
moving day ( this happens way before Kid Rameses shows up at the Safe house)

in Exdous City Kid Rameses and her parents  Rameses XV and her mother   Carolia are  moving into a there new home a creepy looking house on top of a hill.  Kid Rameses father XV is  bossing the undead workers around saying in pompous tone.

Rameses XV: okay now I want you to part my statue of there and make sure you don't chip it I don't want any cracks in it.

undead worker:  look mac we only came to the underworld to help you and your family get settle into you new home. now just be quiet and let us do our jobs we're the professionals here not you!

Rameses XV: don't you take that tone to me do you know who I'm?

Undead Worker: yeah, yeah you're the descendant of King Rameses III big whoop!  

Rameses XV: yeah that's right so you better do as I say peasant!

Undead worker: oh I'm sorry I anger you oh great Ramses  XV, how can i make it up to you do you what me to worship the ground you walk on like some ass kisser is that what you want huh!

Rameses XV: if you all you guys are going to do is complain then I don't need you I can do this myself after all I come from a long line of great Pharaohs  

Rameses XVI: father don't bother talking to them their just peasants, let's just let them do their work.

Undead Worker: heh so I see that your daughter is just as pompous as you are Rameses XV!

Carolia: will you stop  ( speaking to Rameses XV) you making a scene. forgive my husband Rameses XV I know he can be quiet Pompous, but you fine gentleman just get back to your work. so how long will it take you all to get finish with this place.

Undead worker: we have the house ready for you and your family to move in miss in a few hours.  also I must saying  it's glad to meet  some one in the Rameses family who isn't a pompous ass! so how did you end up being with such a conceited guy like that?

Carolia: it's a long story I can talk to you about it over a cup of tea if you like when your finish with the house.

Undead worker: a cup of tea sounds wonderful miss.

OOC: like father, like daughter! now I know you're think what is a nice woman like Carolia doing with a pompous guy like Rameses XV. well love is complicated  so there's no straight forward answer as to way those two got together. In Prime before  Prince Kaz met Emilia & her friends and before he as humiliating by  Malida in combat he was quiet conceited.

but when he lost to Malida his whole world fall apart  and he became a sad sack. then his friends and especially your character Froggy knocking him back to his senses. now Prince Kaz is a lot more humble about things.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
OOC: well uh, that was interesting. I still feel Shinji is just as...idk, unlikeable as Kid Rameses. Rameses is  a conceited type of dude and Shinji thinks he can get by on shonen hero perseverance power. Izanami is awfully nice for a master of the undead

the next time you see Kid Rameses she's going to be in London attacking Mono Lazarus Kagoshima who will also be there. the Gravious Academy students will get to see her in action.
what about the other things

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply