ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Dracula Arc

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionQuantum: Dracula Arc - Page 3 EmptyRe: Quantum: Dracula Arc

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Kevin took Insidious to the chambers room, after he had summon someone in he instructed"Be so kind as to make sure she's cleaned up nice and dressed for dinner would you?"

The vampire minion nodded and lead her away.

more_horiz
Dinner With A Monster

Quantum: Dracula Arc - Page 3 P4592210

Insidious was sitting at an area thats close to the head of the table, the residents took no time in making her look presentable for the lord of the manor. Everything around her is silent. It was so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. Her heart raced as she looked down and see no sign of a plate or even a silverware for the dinner that was announced to her. Her bottom lip started to quiver but she took a deep breath to calm herself down and to not produce anykind of fear.

What happened next made her froze completly still, she could feel someone approaching her. Then actually felt two hands on both of her arms and gently moved up, one of them caressed her cheek"Zdravei, Bellatrix." she turns and locks eyes to the host of the dinner party" I've missed you"locks eyes with her and smiles, dark and predatory, and cups her face with troubling familiarity. Caresses her cheeks and stares at her in a way that makes the small hairs on the back of her neck and arms stand on end" Dracula" was all she spoke out

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Dinner With A Monster

Insidious was sitting at an area thats close to the head of the table, the residents took no time in making her look presentable for the lord of the manor. Everything around her is silent. It was so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. Her heart raced as she looked down and see no sign of a plate or even a silverware for the dinner that was announced to her. Her bottom lip started to quiver but she took a deep breath to calm herself down and to not produce anykind of fear.

What happened next made her froze completly still, she could feel someone approaching her. Then actually felt two hands on both of her arms and gently moved up, one of them caressed her cheek"Zdravei, Bellatrix." she turns and locks eyes to the host of the dinner party" I've missed you"locks eyes with her and smiles, dark and predatory, and cups her face with troubling familiarity. Caresses her cheeks and stares at her in a way that makes the small hairs on the back of her neck and arms stand on end" Dracula" was all she spoke out

"Good things come for those who wait, and I've waited so very long for this moment." Dracula said then took a few steps back to examine her" You have grown. I remember you were once this plucky little scientist that would follow her parents wherever they go. Now you've made a name for yourself."

"Whatever it is that you're planning to do. Leave Eve and the others out of it." Insidious said mustering up every ounce of courage in her voice she has

"Still spirited even when things are grim for you." Dracula smiled" When your parents imprisoned me, they took what's mine. Now I take what's theirs. There’s a beautiful symmetry to that, don’t you think?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Dinner With A Monster

"Good things come for those who wait, and I've waited so very long for this moment." Dracula said then took a few steps back to examine her" You have grown. I remember you were once this plucky little scientist that would follow her parents wherever they go. Now you've made a name for yourself."

"Whatever it is that you're planning to do. Leave Eve and the others out of it." Insidious said mustering up every ounce of courage in her voice she has

"Still spirited even when things are grim for you." Dracula smiled" When your parents imprisoned me, they took what's mine. Now I take what's theirs. There’s a beautiful symmetry to that, don’t you think?"

No mistake about it, Insidious is completely at his mercy and the path of escape is pretty null and void as the dining room completely lacks windows and she's confident that door is locked shut. Survival instinct kicked in and she got up, her heart rate was going crazy

"As far as your soul goes. Thanks to an allie of mine it will always remain apart of you, there will be moments that you'll wish for the final death" Dracula said then Insidious took a swing at him. It struck at his jaw and god did it hurt her hand. Dracula laughed then looked at Insidious" I've definitely made the right choice"

He caught another fist aimed directly at him" Oh Bella, Bella, Bella" before Insidious could even have time to think Dracula grabbed the back of then flung her on the dining room table. She struggled but his grip on her is too strong with her neck exposed to him then his face turned, bearing his fangs at her then he lunged down and bit at Insidious's neck.

She didn't cry out, even in her final moments she's still fighting but her struggle's are gradually starting to cease. The very last thing she thought about before darkness consumed her was of her sister Eve.

"Be safe. And be strong"

more_horiz
Insidious's eyes shot open, she gasps then sits up from the floor and look around and she still finds herself in the dining room. She covered her ears as her hearing picked up a variety of sounds, a heart beating erratically, the panicked breathing, then theres the smell of someone sweating in pure terror.

"Nice to see that you're up."

She turned to see Dracula standing along side of a man, who is around 20, floats above the table. Unable to move his arms but completely aware of whats going on as he lays hovering over the table helplessly" Just in time for dinner. It took quite awhile for my henchmen to prepare as how often you find a delicacy like this in these days but they came through."

On her feet Insidious looks at the young man before her

"Don't worry he won't escape, I've made arrangements in that he wont." Dracula said

"Please....Help me" The young man begged, Insidious could hear his blood moving inside him, she closed her eyes" What did you do to me?"

"When you was captured I've had a close ally of mine made preparations in that once I've converted you your soul remains intact" Dracula said then smiled" Welcome to your new No Life"

Insidious shuddered as she starts to back away as she comes to the realization of whats happening, she shook her head" I won't do it"

Dracula blitzed to her then grabbed her" You will, it's tradition that a new bride must uphold" he looked at her in the eyes then continued" In order to survive, turn anything that resembles a conscience off and take whats yours" he studies her and noticing her expression changing he lets go of her then walked over to the young man, he took a knife then brought it close to his throat. He starts to shudder then Dracula makes a small cut on his neck. "Look" Dracula points out to Insidious

The scent of the young man's blood is intoxicating to her as Dracula continues"100% pure virgin blood. All for you"

Insidious looks at the man then slowly steps towards him, like a cat approaching a mouse. He looks up at hear with his eyes starting to well up with tears" Please H..." Insidious press her finger on his lips"Shhhhhh" she says with her blank and emotionless face looking down at him. Her face changed as her eyes turned

Quantum: Dracula Arc - Page 3 38964110

She bears her fangs then proceeded to feast upon him, as she did so she can feel the life draining from the man till there is nothing left.

Last edited by Legato on Wed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Poor Bella. Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
the weaken Queen

Underworld- Yomi

Yomi Academy / Yomi Castle

Quantum: Dracula Arc - Page 3 Gloomycastle

in her chambers the weaken Queen of the Dead Izanami lies in her bed looking at a bell she's holding in right hand with the faculty of her Academy around her)

Izanami: damn that Death how dare that bastard get himself Bounded by Dracula. bounded death might have weaken me, but it's not going to slow me down, I'm Izanami Queen of the Dead! I do not need that bastard Death , I'm the ruler of Yomi , this place is my domain!

( addressing the Academy ) please don't tell anyone and that goes for you as well Professor about my weaken state, not even the students. I want them to think that my power has been dwindling. because of what that blasted Dracula did I was too weak to even stop a simple thief from steal two of my objects my monocle and gloves that I received as gifts! Damn him!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the weaken Queen

Underworld- Yomi

Yomi Academy / Yomi Castle

Quantum: Dracula Arc - Page 3 Gloomycastle

in her chambers the weaken Queen of the Dead Izanami lies in her bed looking at a bell she's holding in right hand with the faculty of her Academy around her)

Izanami: damn that Death how dare that bastard get himself Bounded by Dracula. bounded death might have weaken me, but it's not going to slow me down, I'm Izanami Queen of the Dead! I do not need that bastard Death , I'm the ruler of Yomi , this place is my domain!

( addressing her faculty ) please don't tell anyone and that goes for you as well Professor about my weaken state, not even the students. I want them to think that my power has been dwindling. because of what that blasted Dracula did I was too weak to even stop a simple thief from steal two of my objects my monocle and gloves that I received as gifts! Damn him!

a man with a grey beard wearing a black combat uniform walks into Izanami's chambers and Izanami looks at him saying in stern tone.

Izanami: mortal what brings you to my realm?

Admiral Sweden: I here for the Professor!

Izanami: and what is it that you want him for.

Admiral Sweden: it's for something important, I been contacting current Norse heroes and the Professor is one of them.

Izanami: yes it's true that in her spare time the Professor does heroics , but sure you can have my Professor there's nothing she has to do at the moment anyways.

Admiral Sweden: thanks for your permission Lady Shinigami, okay Professor let's head to the land of the living.

Izanami opens a portal to the mortal realm and then breathes heavily as Admiral Sweden says in stern tone before hoping into the portal.

Admiral Sweden: you don't look so good, are you alright?

Izanami: I fine , just go!

Admiral: okay I contact you, Valkyrie , now it's time to meet up with a adult female Golemzoid who's short for her race being that she's 8 feet tall and the average height for a female of her race is 13 feet. Freight Train say she need muscle, and this woman were meeting up with is just fits the bill. plus she can do something no other Golemzoid can do she can generate extra appendages of her own body on surfaces and other beings.

then Admiral Sweden leaves with the Professor.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply