ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The We Are Awesome Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The We Are Awesome Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
To The Folks Here

Seconded. Very Happy

descriptionThe We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The We Are Awesome Thread

more_horiz
When life or roleplaying gives you lemons...

Watch some DBZ Abridged

Good Old DBZ Abridged

Last edited by Legato on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Or watch Red Mist get hurt.

more_horiz
Or..watch Asura and Akuma fight

*sheds manly tears at epicness*

The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 900410

more_horiz
Just noticed. Akuma went Super Saiyan!!! Shocked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

YES!

Also, I just gotta ask, where did Oni Akuma come from? I mean, I get the backstory of it, but, come on, isn't Shin Akuma broken enough?
Next thing you know the guy will develop the face of a demon on his back. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

YES!

Also, I just gotta ask, where did Oni Akuma come from? I mean, I get the backstory of it, but, come on, isn't Shin Akuma broken enough?
Next thing you know the guy will develop the face of a demon on his back. Laughing

When one noticed the guy just went Super Saiyan sometimes it's best to not ask questions and just go with it Wink Just....Saiyan Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

YES!

When one noticed the guy just went Super Saiyan sometimes it's best to not ask questions and just go with it Wink Just....Saiyan Razz

Which reminds me, DBM finally answered the question of Cell vs Bojack. Wink

Alsoooo.....
The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Dbzbattleofgods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miLGb4qJRcg
Very Happy

more_horiz
Still around, but work is making it hard to post.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Still around, but work is making it hard to post.

Hey man no prob, we've all been there.
No rush. Very Happy

more_horiz
The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Keaqnp

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

In response I give you this!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

You just know Alucard was watching from the shadows.
The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Smiley-rpg005

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

You just know Alucard was watching from the shadows.
The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Smiley-rpg005

Wouldn't put it past him Razz

more_horiz

more_horiz
Merry christmas guys!

more_horiz
Merry Christmas!

more_horiz
awesome fights

more_horiz

Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Razz

That's the theme for a character in Marvel/CAU Very Happy

more_horiz
Chaos Dunk!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Y2zrq

more_horiz
*piano music of good moments*

more_horiz

more_horiz

I love you

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply