ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
since i lost my pm's on this

Avengers vs. X-men CAU story outline

Part 1-Operation Zero Tolerance-Henry Peter Gyrich establishes the MAA-Mutant Assault Act, and outlaws those with an x-gene or non-registered superhumans, making them criminals, and he assigns his new taskforce to this-the AVENGERS 0_o? What is going on? Why does Latveria suddenly open it's borders to those with the X-gene? What will Xavier do?
Art by ivan reis and jim lee
Part 2-The Enemy of my enemy is...Nuff' said!
The X-men have gone underground, splintering into groups, with Prof X finding an ally for his team in a group who they're not on great terms with...Magneto and his Brotherhood! This and Questar forges an alliance for the mutants with Atlantis, while Aquan fends off the underwater forces of the new group Prometheus!
Part 3-Strange Tales
Photon Rider returns to Earth with grave news but upon arrival is met with a surprise-Astroman's fist! Photon Rider vs Astroman in a battle for the ages! As these two fight, the newly created Brotherhood of X teams to take on the Avengers!
Hawkeye vs Trigger!
Spiderman vs Copycat!
Fastlane vs. Quicksilver
Stronghold vs. Amazonia
Colossus vs. hercules

I might have to have Frederick Fisk/Blob get involved in this. He's still a mutant after all.
oh yeah good stuff!

Fisk pays his dues to his pal Magneto

helps some of the mutants hide out in plain sight for the sixth issue

and tony stark thought xanatos was just a big time chess player

Well Tony and Xanatos were old college buddies back in the day and

spoiler alert
Xanatos puts the kabosh on the act while also announcing his interest in...politics

descriptionCAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
wait he does it after the storyline

cause if so that'd be a crazy ending to this whole thing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
wait he does it after the storyline

cause if so that'd be a crazy ending to this whole thing

It's a possible ending. Although something tells me I may feel bad about The Avengers, and some Ultimates. Especially once they find out that they were brainwashed

more_horiz
also forgot

Strange tales has the archmage stephen strange, aka sorcerer supreme help Photon Rider with his newly revealed plan

and blob reveals that the Prometheus group came to him and offered Fred a spot

THUS REVEALING WHO WAS BEHIND THIS TO THE HEROES AT LARGE

Issue 4-Clash of the Titans!

With the mutants and avengers both battle weary, and Prometheus plot discovered, the heroes will now have to face the combined might of the villainous group! Can they survive to save the day and their own internal issues?

Will Bullseye ask Trigger who's your daddy?

Issue 5-Race to the Sun!

While the heroes have discovered Doom's plot, he still has one last trick up his sleeve! The plan to ignite Ego and have him replace our sun, thus keeping the brainwashing intact until the end of time!

Our heroes come up with an ingenious plan but what will the price be? Will they live?

Issue 6-Loose Ends...

After a great widespread event such as this, there's a lot of loose ends to tie up! line up changes, promotions, retirements and more to come and shake up the status quo here!

Issue 6 would be for those who were brainwashed to sort of show their feelings about it afterwards

more_horiz
Did you read my idea concerning Deadpool, She-Hulk, Black Cat?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Deadpool playing the role of The Question request She-Hulk and Black Cat's help in uncovering the mystery behind this whole Operation Zero Tolerance Act as he feels something is fishy, She-Hulk joins as she plans to expose whomever is behind why The Avengers are acting strangely and is in search of her cousin who has went missing figuring there is a link to his kidnapping and whats going on.

I like this if we get black cat as his sidekick, unwillingsidekick

but I think deadpool WILL find the source of it

good point on having she-hulk search for her cousin, I figured the plot of having Ego focus his telepathic control would work but we can go with him as Bruce Banner breaking it and isolating himself from everybody since he knows if he hulks out he'll be basically a mindless drone?

missed the idea so my bad

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Deadpool playing the role of The Question request She-Hulk and Black Cat's help in uncovering the mystery behind this whole Operation Zero Tolerance Act as he feels something is fishy, She-Hulk joins as she plans to expose whomever is behind why The Avengers are acting strangely and is in search of her cousin who has went missing figuring there is a link to his kidnapping and whats going on.

I like this if we get black cat as his sidekick, unwillingsidekick

but I think deadpool WILL find the source of it

good point on having she-hulk search for her cousin, I figured the plot of having Ego focus his telepathic control would work but we can go with him as Bruce Banner breaking it and isolating himself from everybody since he knows if he hulks out he'll be basically a mindless drone?

missed the idea so my bad

Also with The World Government brainwashed Bruce would want to get as far underground as possible to prevent that possibility from happening.

more_horiz
without a doubt yeah

so that could definitely fit in

now we got an outline, just gotta work towards it

isit okay after the weapon plus thing I show like shady piece sof the conspiracy moving?

more_horiz
I don't see any retirings though. A personal leave of absense sure but the majority of the Avengers will still carry on after this is over as they have been through worse

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
without a doubt yeah

so that could definitely fit in

now we got an outline, just gotta work towards it

isit okay after the weapon plus thing I show like shady piece sof the conspiracy moving?

No problem Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I don't see any retirings though. A personal leave of absense sure but the majority of the Avengers will still carry on after this is over as they have been through worse
well I didn't say it'd be avengers retiring

changes might happen though but yeah it's all just an outline for now of what will go on. Things will change once the actual story hits of course

I was just trying to write it like people do the issue previews you know

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

changes might happen though but yeah it's all just an outline for now of what will go on. Things will change once the actual story hits of course

Gotcha Cool

While Loki might be apart of the Masters of Evil there is more to his involvement than whats led to believe. Lets just say when the first sign of how heavy this will be is someone in Asgard searching for him

more_horiz
The title for this arc "The World Is Ours"

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbbtIoUceI
Cool

But seriously, the plans sound awesome. Laughing

BTW, I find it funny that while this is all going on Rachelle and Ororo are casually enjoying their honeymoon cruise. Razz

more_horiz
Thats nothing. Can you imagine what Reed, Ben, and Sue will come back to once their space mission is done Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Gotcha Cool

While Loki might be apart of the Masters of Evil there is more to his involvement than whats led to believe. Lets just say when the first sign of how heavy this will be is someone in Asgard searching for him
well that's to be expected

i mean he IS loki, god of mischief

and poor FF, gonna be lots of splaining to dooo

more_horiz
Speaking of Loki, Thor is finally on Netflix. Very Happy

more_horiz
I was thinking that after the events of the Masters of Evil Arc the next arc would be a bit of a breather for the heroes and villains in general. So here's the arc title.

Downtime

The heroes recover from the after effects of the previous arc and repair the damages that the Masters of Evil has caused

Don't worry there will still be epic storytelling just that due to the events of this arc a little relaxation and regrouping would be good

Last edited by Legato on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I like it. Very Happy

more_horiz
Two arcs.

A student arc which would pit the Students against Arsenal, his crew, and another of his fellow Knights on a massive luxury cruise liner in the middle of the ocean. Oh, and it happens to be over run by a deadly parasitic bio weapon.

The Avatar of Darkness rises up, and cause a path of destruction that runs from CAU...and into the heart of the Marvel universe.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Two arcs.

A student arc which would pit the Students against Arsenal, his crew, and another of his fellow Knights on a massive luxury cruise liner in the middle of the ocean. Oh, and it happens to be over run by a deadly parasitic bio weapon.

The Avatar of Darkness rises up, and cause a path of destruction that runs from CAU...and into the heart of the Marvel universe.

I could connect Suspiria with either of these, given that she's the personification of chaos

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Two arcs.

Arsenal needs to have a white suit with shades while on the cruise for added effect

The Avatar of Darkness can do smething cool coming from the edges of Marvel Space or the Crunch you know?

Downtime would tie up a lot of stuff that happens and makes it sound like Avengers vs x-men would be cray zee

more_horiz
Actually when thinking about it since Suspiria is pretty much a evil cosmic already hinted in connected with Marvel/CAU and NuCAU and with hinds of her spinning her own little web in Marvel/CAU the Avatar thing would kinda be a repeated scenario wouldn't it? Also the heroes in Marvel/CAU already is about to have Galactus to deal with and he's already have quite a reputation as destroyer of worlds. Wow when thinking about it I might have unintentionally created an evil version of Galactus

I do like your first idea though Very Happy

Which is the one thing I'm looking for with either Marvel/CAU or NuCAU that each arc after it would be something different, if willing.

more_horiz
galactus is more of a beneficial force overall in the cosmos though

SUspiria has more of a Cthon-esque role from what you described and a arc with her would be more of a darkseid/shuma-gorath type of thing

while the avatar of darkness would be like The Fault/Teneborus and Aegis or Rogue Celestials as it edges into the cosmos

Suspiria in NCAU doesn't manifest directly in our world either, just like Vamiolos from what I recall so it shows that even though she is a chaotic being she plays by the rules of the cosmos and is not an aberration like the Avatar would be

not so similar when you think about it

more_horiz
Speaking of Xavier Institute

Rite of Passage

The Xavier Institute Students's main Arc. Several students came in the school with different goals but they will be united when a common threat will come and test everything the students have learned from the arc. Heroes will be born and a leader shall lead

Sub Arc

Nowhere To Run Nowhere To Hide

The Runaways are being persued by a mysterious group called The Hellhounds under orders by a mysterious benefactor. The students are caught in the middle of the situation as they work with The Runaways to find who it was that wants them captured. As they dig in deeper into the investigation they could find themselves a little over their heads

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply