ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
galactus is more of a beneficial force overall in the cosmos though

SUspiria has more of a Cthon-esque role from what you described and a arc with her would be more of a darkseid/shuma-gorath type of thing

while the avatar of darkness would be like The Fault/Teneborus and Aegis or Rogue Celestials as it edges into the cosmos

Suspiria in NCAU doesn't manifest directly in our world either, just like Vamiolos from what I recall so it shows that even though she is a chaotic being she plays by the rules of the cosmos and is not an aberration like the Avatar would be

not so similar when you think about it

Actually she doesn't play by the rules, she's more of a likes to manipulate things and watch the world fall apart type of person. She doesn't care about maintaining the balance or anything like that. But we'll figure something out Very Happy Most importantly there are still other evil cosmic beings that could be explored and Marvel/CAU and NuCAU is still relatively new so I wouldn't jump the gun on that kind of story just yet, especially when it comes to having someone come and wreck both universes. Thats the kinda situation where we'd have to need cosmics for and I'm kinda looking at NuCAU to not go too out there with the cosmics as I'm making it be about establishing heroes and villains first. Maybe once thats out of the way we can work on powerful cosmics but right now I just dont want to rush in the whole cosmic thing. He could be used in marvel/CAU but like I'm doing with Suspiria and what we are doing with the cosmics there they are only being used in small doses. Least till we've established the cosmics in Marvel/CAU fully.

So once again I look forward to Avatar of Darkness and the arc suggested could be used as a future arc. Maybe the Crisis Crossover Anniversary! It was originally going to be Marvel/CAU but the arc inspired me that it could be a good idea to bring both universes together as I'm sure everything will be established when that time comes. Besides a Suspiria/Avatar of Darkness team up would be neat

descriptionCAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

SUspiria has more of a Cthon-esque role from what you described and a arc with her would be more of a darkseid/shuma-gorath type of thing

while the avatar of darkness would be like The Fault/Teneborus and Aegis or Rogue Celestials as it edges into the cosmos

Suspiria in NCAU doesn't manifest directly in our world either, just like Vamiolos from what I recall so it shows that even though she is a chaotic being she plays by the rules of the cosmos and is not an aberration like the Avatar would be

Actually she doesn't play by the rules, she's more of a likes to manipulate things and watch the world fall apart type of person. She doesn't care about maintaining the balance or anything like that. But we'll figure something out Very Happy Most importantly there are still other evil cosmic beings that could be explored and Marvel/CAU and NuCAU is still relatively new so I wouldn't jump the gun on that kind of story just yet, especially when it comes to having someone come and wreck both universes. Thats the kinda situation where we'd have to need cosmics for and I'm kinda looking at NuCAU to not go too out there with the cosmics as I'm making it be about establishing heroes and villains first. Maybe once thats out of the way we can work on powerful cosmics but right now I just dont want to rush in the whole cosmic thing. He could be used in marvel/CAU but like I'm doing with Suspiria and what we are doing with the cosmics there they are only being used in small doses. Least till we've established the cosmics in Marvel/CAU fully.

So once again I look forward to Avatar of Darkness and the arc suggested could be used as a future arc. Maybe the Crisis Crossover Anniversary! It was originally going to be Marvel/CAU but the arc inspired me that it could be a good idea to bring both universes together as I'm sure everything will be established when that time comes. Besides a Suspiria/Avatar of Darkness team up would be neat

That's why I made NuVamiolos the way I did. Keeps her limited in powers and appearances. Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Actually when thinking about it since Suspiria is pretty much a evil cosmic already hinted in connected with Marvel/CAU and NuCAU and with hinds of her spinning her own little web in Marvel/CAU the Avatar thing would kinda be a repeated scenario wouldn't it? Also the heroes in Marvel/CAU already is about to have Galactus to deal with and he's already have quite a reputation as destroyer of worlds. Wow when thinking about it I might have unintentionally created an evil version of Galactus

I do like your first idea though Very Happy

Which is the one thing I'm looking for with either Marvel/CAU or NuCAU that each arc after it would be something different, if willing.

I was hoping that you would like the Cruise line arch better.

It could maybe be a summer event for the students. Having them, the innocent passengers caught in the middle of Arsenal's forces, a mysterious fellow Knight stronger them him, and a deadly bio that is quickly infecting the ship. All while the Xmen, and other heros are cut off from them.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Speaking of Xavier Institute

Rite of Passage

The Xavier Institute Students's main Arc. Several students came in the school with different goals but they will be united when a common threat will come and test everything the students have learned from the arc. Heroes will be born and a leader shall lead

Sub Arc

Nowhere To Run Nowhere To Hide

The Runaways are being persued by a mysterious group called The Hellhounds under orders by a mysterious benefactor. The students are caught in the middle of the situation as they work with The Runaways to find who it was that wants them captured. As they dig in deeper into the investigation they could find themselves a little over their heads

I like this, along with the Ocean Cruise gone wrong.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
Actually when thinking about it since Suspiria is pretty much a evil cosmic already hinted in connected with Marvel/CAU and NuCAU and with hinds of her spinning her own little web in Marvel/CAU the Avatar thing would kinda be a repeated scenario wouldn't it? Also the heroes in Marvel/CAU already is about to have Galactus to deal with and he's already have quite a reputation as destroyer of worlds. Wow when thinking about it I might have unintentionally created an evil version of Galactus

Which is the one thing I'm looking for with either Marvel/CAU or NuCAU that each arc after it would be something different, if willing.

It could maybe be a summer event for the students. Having them, the innocent passengers caught in the middle of Arsenal's forces, a mysterious fellow Knight stronger them him, and a deadly bio that is quickly infecting the ship. All while the Xmen, and other heros are cut off from them.

I missed the Cruise line one but caught it now, thats interesting also Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:

I guess we can save that one for Summer in XA time.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

That's why I made NuVamiolos the way I did. Keeps her limited in powers and appearances. Smile

Nice choice Wink It's also the reason why I'm not introducing Suspiria yet, you can tell she's not completly absent, also one of the reasons why I've been keeping angels less involved in NuCAU. But like I said maybe once the anniversary approaches we could work something out with the Avatar thing

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:

I guess we can save that one for Summer in XA time.

Cool with me Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nice choice Wink It's also the reason why I'm not introducing Suspiria yet, you can tell she's not completly absent, also one of the reasons why I've been keeping angels less involved in NuCAU. But like I said maybe once the anniversary approaches we could work something out with the Avatar thing

With the Avatar thing, it could wait. That I have no problem with that fact.

As the Avatar itself, it's a different animal then the one in CAU. In fact, you can say that he was the original Avatar...before being supposedly killed by the new one.

more_horiz
[/quote]

Actually she doesn't play by the rules, she's more of a likes to manipulate things and watch the world fall apart type of person. She doesn't care about maintaining the balance or anything like that.[/quote] this is what I meant though, she's a behind the scenes type of person, doesn't step directly into the fray unless she can finesse her way in there, like Cthon

more_horiz
A NuCAU potential event:

CAU:Crossed.

In this universe, the events from the series crossed where caused by an experiment by Zardoc The Destroyer. Exposing CAU: Epsilon earth to a newly discovered compound that was suppose to self induce a rapid mutation in that word's population. Instead, it turned them into what we've seen in Crossed...muderous, rape happy, and savage humans who commit unspeakable acts on those not infected, and even on their own. When the entire planet became overrun, Zardoc deemed the compound a failure, and destroyed the planet by teleporting a Gravity Bomb into the planet's core, completely destroying it along with the Virus. But unbeknownst to them, two had survived. A young man named Martin who was the last survivor of the Crossed Plague...and something else. Now in prime, the being known only as "Rage" seeks bring the

more_horiz
Oh, this is what Zardoc roughly looks like.

CAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 Jinzo_form_1

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
A NuCAU potential event:

In this universe, the events from the series crossed where caused by an experiment by Zardoc The Destroyer. Exposing CAU: Epsilon earth to a newly discovered compound that was suppose to self induce a rapid mutation in that word's population. Instead, it turned them into what we've seen in Crossed...muderous, rape happy, and savage humans who commit unspeakable acts on those not infected, and even on their own. When the entire planet became overrun, Zardoc deemed the compound a failure, and destroyed the planet by teleporting a Gravity Bomb into the planet's core, completely destroying it along with the Virus. But unbeknownst to them, two had survived. A young man named Martin who was the last survivor of the Crossed Plague...and something else. Now in prime, the being known only as "Rage" seeks bring the

No offense but I'm not for that kind of arc. Especially when it involves senseless murder and rape. Same goes for arcs that involves pedophilia. It's good that you liked Crossed but that kind of story isn't adapted into either NuCAU or any RPG here

more_horiz
Yeah I'm gonna have to go with Legato on this one man. Shocked

more_horiz
Kill friendly rapist are always a no man. The only time I came close to it was groping, and well that felt dirty to me on my part. (It was for sake of character given his personality. (Axel from SHR3)

And Breed's intro was *Inspired* by a post involving a RP set up, that just wrong. (After all, he kills the bastard responsible, and all the rapist monsters while freeing the girls.)

But yeah, it is a no. And the biggest irony is my Horror rpgs (There are two of them.) Can do worse things than that. (One big Chosen, the other is Inhuman.)

I can see a Sphere/Lion alliance.

And finding out the Mystery Third party who had/has access to stuff. (The Pyramid symbol, and no, not Illumati, too cliche.)

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Kill friendly rapist are always a no man. The only time I came close to it was groping, and well that felt dirty to me on my part. (It was for sake of character given his personality. (Axel from SHR3)

And Breed's intro was *Inspired* by a post involving a RP set up, that just wrong. (After all, he kills the bastard responsible, and all the rapist monsters while freeing the girls.)

But yeah, it is a no. And the biggest irony is my Horror rpgs (There are two of them.) Can do worse things than that. (One big Chosen, the other is Inhuman.)

And finding out the Mystery Third party who had/has access to stuff. (The Pyramid symbol, and no, not Illumati, too cliche.)

Also in the original CAU I did have a vampire character who raped a recurring character but he got killed deservingly so and the act wasn't shown, just mentioned in small doses as by said character whose still dealing with the after effects of it.

Still as Chou said it's a big no, especially when done in a graphic fashion

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
A NuCAU potential event:

No offense but I'm not for that kind of arc. Especially when it involves senseless murder and rape. Same goes for arcs that involves pedophilia. It's good that you liked Crossed but that kind of story isn't adapted into either NuCAU or any RPG here

The story is about two survivors from that universe coming to prime. One is a human who is the last from Epsilon, and an entity (Think of a rage driven Parallex) what want's to spread an evolved version of the cross plague. It's going to fall in line with the Hate Plague from Transformers then what was shown in the Enis comics. It basically makes you a really pissed off Zombie with super strength (Think of 28 days latter)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Also in the original CAU I did have a vampire character who raped a recurring character but he got killed deservingly so and the act wasn't shown, just mentioned in small doses as by said character whose still dealing with the after effects of it.

CAU/Marvel Story Arc Ideas - Page 3 3094241300_9b96d9b1d7

First off, where did I say there was going to be any like what went on in crossed? I said two character who surived the blast (A human, and a created enity) get's transported from that place. Also, the plauge would change from what we saw, into something that can turn someone into a mindless juggernught bet on following the entity's will.

more_horiz
As for those rpgs.

Chosen: Good chunk of humanity is dead,normal, suffering, or Chosen. While their are powers that mind rape, make people pregnant by monsters (Women AND Men.) and alter people to their amusement. Chosen is full of wicked people. There can be good people. But most are dicks enjoying their new powers. Also lots of natural disasters happen in course of the story.

Inhuman: All the PCs in now the following. Shape shifting monsters that are evolving. And they *must* have meat. Sure they can eat other things, but meat is needed. To completely fulfill the "Hunger' one eats a human once a month. (Otherwise people vanish too much, too fast. That would rise questions and draw attention.)

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

First off, where did I say there was going to be any like what went on in crossed? I said two character who surived the blast (A human, and a created enity) get's transported from that place. Also, the plauge would change from what we saw, into something that can turn someone into a mindless juggernught bet on following the entity's will.

*Blows up a random planet.*

Now that that's done, perhaps you could elaborate? Very Happy

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
A NuCAU potential event:

The story is about two survivors from that universe coming to prime. One is a human who is the last from Epsilon, and an entity (Think of a rage driven Parallex) what want's to spread an evolved version of the cross plague. It's going to fall in line with the Hate Plague from Transformers then what was shown in the Enis comics. It basically makes you a really pissed off Zombie with super strength (Think of 28 days latter)

Interesting...

more_horiz
That sounds better Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

*Blows up a random planet.*

Now that that's done, perhaps you could elaborate? Very Happy

I'll break it down to make more sense of it

1. Zardoc from Prime introduces a chemical into Epsilon Earth's atmospher to test out a new mutagen. Said Mutagen, instead of mutating, turns everyone into Crossed. Read the comics to find out how that turned out.

2. Upon seeing what has happened, Zardoc deems the test a complete failure, and imploded the plant. Thereby almost whiping out the plague, and all those who dwell on said earth.

3. Some how, two beings survive the implosion, and are transported into CAU Prime. Martin, and an entity called Rage.

4. Rage is basically evolved form of the crossed plague that was exposed to the energy of Zardoc's gravity bomb. It has gained sentence, and it's entire genetic makeup has been changed as well. Instead of causing humans to go out of control like they did in crossed, they are truned into raging monsters with super strength, and actually get smarter. The only change is that they are focused psychopaths instead of the mindless monster shown in Crossed. They also show much more control of their actions.

5. Martin winds up in Prime as well, the only survivor of the Crossed, and witness to Zardoc actually destroying his world. He also has a mental link to Rage, and wants to prevent what happened in his universe from befalling this dimension.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
That sounds better Smile

Would it be something you guys want to do?

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
That sounds better Smile

Would it be something you guys want to do?

It has potential Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply