ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! EmptyMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Welcome to Orientation Day! Very Happy

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Welcome to Orientation Day! Very Happy

The massive amount of new students all gathered up into the gigantic gymnasium. And Oh boy, were there a lot of them. Some super, some alien, some meta, some mutant and some normal. All shapes and sizes and colors. They took the seats there were available.
After a few moments Principal Coulson walked out on stage.

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
"I still don't see the point in us being here"

Looking around the sea of students that attended the orientation Loki inwardly wished he's anywhere but here right now. The realm of the dwarves even sounds tempting

"All Father wants us to learn earth customs brother so we have to make the best of it" Lady Loki said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Looking around the sea of students that attended the orientation Loki inwardly wished he's anywhere but here right now. The realm of the dwarves even sounds tempting

"All Father wants us to learn earth customs brother so we have to make the best of it" Lady Loki said

Thor put his arms around both of them. "Come now, look at how many interesting people there are! This promises to be a lot of fun. With luck we may even find worthy opponents here!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Thor put his arms around both of them. "Come now, look at how many interesting people there are! This promises to be a lot of fun. With luck we may even find worthy opponents here!"

(Of course he'd like it he blends in well) Loki thought to himself

"Give him a day or two to adjust. I'm sure he'll come around" Lady Loki said

Lady Sif was anticipating the orientation speech

more_horiz
Peter Parker, student teacher was in the faculty lounge getting the curriculum together before he could make it to the assembly(quite a turnout, even better than last years) he thought to himself

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Peter Parker, student teacher was in the faculty lounge getting the curriculum together before he could make it to the assembly(quite a turnout, even better than last years) he thought to himself

Gwen walked in. "How you feeling Pete?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fred Dukes finally found himself a place to sit next to Cessily Kincaid.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/258/5/2/request_prize___mercury_ultimate_redesign_by_femmes_fatales-d5esv60.png
"Umm....hi."
"Sup?" Cessily replied.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Smooth sailing Gwen. How much time before orientation starts?" Peter asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You're on in five."

more_horiz
"So what do we got?" Fury asked as she looked at the cameras.

"A large number of mutants, enough to fill a school or two with on their own, at least two gamma empowered humans, four cosmic radiation empowered humans, aliens...Asgardians..and magic users and bug people." Natasha listed.

"Better brace yourselves. It's going to be one of those semesters."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fred Dukes finally found himself a place to sit next to Cessily Kincaid.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/258/5/2/request_prize___mercury_ultimate_redesign_by_femmes_fatales-d5esv60.png
"Umm....hi."
"Sup?" Cessily replied.

Pietro Maximoff zipped around the room looking for a place to sit before taking a seat next to Sif.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You're on in five."

Finishing up a last few things Peter got up, walking over to Gwen"Wish me luck"

Lady Sif noticed Quicksilver, giving a welcome nod before she focused her attention on the stage

(Sensed a few magic users, perhaps this place might not be so bad) Lady Loki assured Loki whom noticing a red headed female student in the front row of the audience looking at the stage attentively(Hmm, you could be right)

Titania embraced her arms around both Nitro and Absorbing Kid"Soak it in boys, I've got a good feeling about this year"

more_horiz
BTW posted a bio concerning Justin Hammer Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You're on in five."

Lady Sif noticed Quicksilver, giving a welcome nod before she focused her attention on the stage

(Sensed a few magic users, perhaps this place might not be so bad) Lady Loki assured Loki whom noticing a red headed female student in the front row of the audience looking at the stage attentively(Hmm, you could be right)

Titania embraced her arms around both Nitro and Absorbing Kid"Soak it in boys, I've got a good feeling about this year"

Gwen kissed his cheek. "Go get em Parker."

Nitro smiled. "You want me to?" He asked as his hand glowed.

Scott made sure his glasses were on straight and relaxed. "This should be fun." He said to Jean.

Laura sniffed the air. So many strange people here...not the least of which was the weird guy in red next to her. He had his arm around Logan who was being remarkably calm.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/087/3/7/MAR28___TEEN_DEADPOOL_by_SuperDookie.jpg

OT: Caught Hammer. Adorable.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You're on in five."

Scott made sure his glasses were on straight and relaxed. "This should be fun." He said to Jean.

Laura sniffed the air. So many strange people here...not the least of which was the weird guy in red next to her. He had his arm around Logan who was being remarkably calm.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/087/3/7/MAR28___TEEN_DEADPOOL_by_SuperDookie.jpg

OT: Pretty much my intent Razz

IC: Peter smiled then makes his way to the orientation

"No, not yet, we'll roll out the welcome mat during the first day" Titania said

Absorbing Man smiled"Going to kick so many nerd ass"

"According to Mr.Fisk those nerds could be valiable, scout them out and if theres one that isn't of value then go nuts" Titania said

"Agreed" Jean said then straightens Scott's glasses with his TK

"Got dibs on the twins" Deadpool whispered to Logan and Laura motioning to the ones with the tall Asgardian

Logan glanced at them then responds to Deadpool"Knock yourself out"

Deadpool balled his fist then punches himself in the face"Ow. Might be a little difficult"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You're on in five."

"According to Mr.Fisk those nerds could be valiable, scout them out and if theres one that isn't of value then go nuts" Titania said

"Got dibs on the twins" Deadpool whispered to Logan and Laura motioning to the ones with the tall Asgardian

Deadpool balled his fist then punches himself in the face"Ow. Might be a little difficult"

"Thanks."

"Ummm, excuse me." Rachelle said to Ororo Munroe. "Can I sit here?" She asked, gesturing to the open chair.

"You can do it Wade." Laura smiled.

Nitro glanced at Banner. (Oh he is so on the list.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You're on in five."

"Thanks."

"Ummm, excuse me." Rachelle said to Ororo Munroe. "Can I sit here?" She asked, gesturing to the open chair.

Logan stopped Deadpool"Cant this wait till after the orientation?"

"Ok I'll take a raincheck" Deadpool said

"Sure" Ororo smiled offering Rachelle a seat"Ororo Munroe"

Absorbing Man scanned the crowd then spotted Justin Hammer(This is going to be sweet)

"Dont you get the feeling you're being watched" Bruce whispered to Jennifer

"This seat taken?" A blonde teen dressed in a trenchcoat asked a redheaded student who shook her head. He sits down"Clint Barton" he introduced and the student respond"Natasha Romanov"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You're on in five."

"Thanks."

Logan stopped Deadpool"Cant this wait till after the orientation?"

"Ok I'll take a raincheck" Deadpool said

"Sure" Ororo smiled offering Rachelle a seat"Ororo Munroe"

Absorbing Man scanned the crowd then spotted Justin Hammer(This is going to be sweet)

"Dont you get the feeling you're being watched" Bruce whispered to Jennifer

"This seat taken?" A blonde teen dressed in a trenchcoat asked a redheaded student who shook her head. He sits down"Clint Barton" he introduced and the student respond"Natasha Romanov"

"Rachelle Mond."

"All the time. Mostly from behind." Jennifer said. "I've learned to live with it."

more_horiz
As the orientation began Peter Parker arrived at the podium and began to speak"First time students and some recurring ones. Good evening and welcome to Marvel High. My name is Peter Parker, a student teacher of the academy. Each of you have attended for different reasons but regardless of what reasons each of you brings something that helps build a legacy to the school that one remembers for years to come."

"Now to provide us some words of wisdom, Principle Coulson"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
As the orientation began Peter Parker arrived at the podium and began to speak"First time students and some recurring ones. Good evening and welcome to Marvel High. My name is Peter Parker, a student teacher of the academy. Each of you have attended for different reasons but regardless of what reasons each of you brings something that helps build a legacy to the school that one remembers for years to come."

"Now to provide us some words of wisdom, Principle Coulson"

(Huh, he's kinda cute.) MJ Watson thought to herself as she sat in the back next to Felicia and Brock.

Principal Coulson walked out onto the stage and tapped the mic. "Hello and welcome to Marvel High everybody! I am your Principal Phil Coulson. It is a pleasure to be here and I look forward to getting to know all of you better in the future. In this school we have hired all of the best teachers to ensure that you all learn to harness your powers and skills to the peak of their potential. If you have a problem, we will help you with it. Now with that said, let's have a marvelous school year everybody!"

more_horiz
The students applauded and as prepares to leave the auditorium when the orientation is over

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The students applauded and as prepares to leave the auditorium when the orientation is over

Coulson waved goodbye to his students and walked out of the room.

Miss Fury was waiting in the wings. "Well?"

"They seem to be a good bunch. I have high hopes for this group. You?"

"Hard to say after a simple meeting. We'll watch them. See how they develop. I have two students in particular in mind already."

more_horiz
"I think I did pretty well" Peter Parker said to Gwen

"I can finally stretch my legs" Tony Stark, genius, billionare teenage hearthrob, philanthropist celebrated to Pepper and Rhodey

"That was a nice speech" Lady Sif said

Both Loki and Lady Loki were startled by the unexpected appearance by Deadpool"Hiya! Name's Wilson. Wade Wilson" Deadpool winked at the two"I also go by Deadpool, The Merc With A Mouth, The Regenerating Degenerate.."

Intermission

Deadpool, dressed in a white professor's coat stood before a projector screen"Hi. This is Deadpool's inner thoughts, or concience. You may remember me as that quirky yellow thought bubble from the comics. Who is now orange, new universe new change you know. Anyway the reason for this is to spare you the lengthy nicknames he's sprouting and I tell you it's pretty long. Long enough to make a door stopper out of actually. So what I'm going to do is fastforward this a little" He pulls out the remote and fast forward the earlier introduction that involved Deadpool introducing himself, it takes a good while as Inner Deadpool looks at his watch"Aaand stop. On with the show"

Deadpool exhaled then lifted his mask up a bit, Lady Loki winced inwardly at the sight, (Talkative creature) Loki thought to himself then appears unphased at the sight of most of Wade's face under the mask given that he has seen worse, the six armed Grooslaugh of Mt.Dhag came to mind, Deadpool took a drink of bottled water then continued after putting his mask back on"Let me be the first to welcome you to this prosperous place. As others can tell you I'm pretty infamous around here, same could be said for the students here. Infact there are some I'd recommend you to avoid." Deadpool looks around and whispered"The crazy squirrel lady comes to mind. So to whome are the students that are fortunate to grace my presence"

"Loki Laufeyson" Loki introduced then Lady Loki responded"Loki Laufeyson"

Deadpool blinked"You guys have the same name? Wont that be confusing"

"I usually go by Lady Loki" Lady Loki responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I think I did pretty well" Peter Parker said to Gwen

"I can finally stretch my legs" Tony Stark, genius, billionare teenage hearthrob, philanthropist celebrated to Pepper and Rhodey

"That was a nice speech" Lady Sif said

Both Loki and Lady Loki were startled by the unexpected appearance by Deadpool"Hiya! Name's Wilson. Wade Wilson" Deadpool winked at the two"I also go by Deadpool, The Merc With A Mouth, The Regenerating Degenerate.."

Intermission

Deadpool, dressed in a white professor's coat stood before a projector screen"Hi. This is Deadpool's inner thoughts, or concience. You may remember me as that quirky yellow thought bubble from the comics. Who is now orange, new universe new change you know. Anyway the reason for this is to spare you the lengthy nicknames he's sprouting and I tell you it's pretty long. Long enough to make a door stopper out of actually. So what I'm going to do is fastforward this a little" He pulls out the remote and fast forward the earlier introduction that involved Deadpool introducing himself, it takes a good while as Inner Deadpool looks at his watch"Aaand stop. On with the show"

Deadpool exhaled then lifted his mask up a bit, Lady Loki winced inwardly at the sight, (Talkative creature) Loki thought to himself then appears unphased at the sight of most of Wade's face under the mask given that he has seen worse, the six armed Grooslaugh of Mt.Dhag came to mind, Deadpool took a drink of bottled water then continued after putting his mask back on"Let me be the first to welcome you to this prosperous place. As others can tell you I'm pretty infamous around here, same could be said for the students here. Infact there are some I'd recommend you to avoid." Deadpool looks around and whispered"The crazy squirrel lady comes to mind. So to whome are the students that are fortunate to grace my presence"

"Loki Laufeyson" Loki introduced then Lady Loki responded"Loki Laufeyson"

Deadpool blinked"You guys have the same name? Wont that be confusing"

"I usually go by Lady Loki" Lady Loki responded

Deadpool got a text. He looked at his cell.
U EVIL, EVIL MAN!
S.G.

Squirrel Girl pet Tippy Toe and put away her cell.

"Ah-ha! See, you are making friends already!" Thor pointed out as he stood up and walked over.

"That was a really good presentation, but there's one thing I'm wondering about..." She gestured to Blob. "How can he move on his own?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply