ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Daichi: !?!? :Notices, that she did, that. Walking, through walls. Neat trick, has his own trick as well.:

"No trouble at all. After all, only a accident."

:Also did not mind the encounter was with a female student.:

"So, got any ideas as, to my classes? Daichi, by the way."

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Daichi: !?!? :Notices, that she did, that. Walking, through walls. Neat trick, has his own trick as well.:

"Let me see your schedule." Kitty smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

:He hands it to her.:

"Science,PE,Math,and Philosophy." . Those were the main classes.:

"Cool thing by the way, the phasing of course.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

:He hands it to her.:

"Science,PE,Math,and Philosophy." . Those were the main classes.:

"Cool thing by the way, the phasing of course.

"Alright, I have the same schedule. Just follow me." Kitty said and lead him to science class, phasing into the room.

more_horiz
Justin Hammer was heading to his next class till he was stopped by Absorbing Man and Nitro" Can I help you guys"

Absorbing Man smiled" Greetings new student. Names Absorbing Man and my fellow comrade here is Nitro. We here at Marvel Academy would like to offer an olive branch to new students such as yourself. You see school life can be tough, not talking about academics wise but also new students like yourself can sometimes fall victim to the unsavory bad apples of the Academy that like to make your stay here more difficult than it already is. Now where do we come in? With a small fee we can protect you from said bad apples that lurk these halls and you'd be cruising the Academy with no trouble whatsoever."

Justin responds with an uneasiness in his voice" I-I don't have much, and even if I did the student handbook prohibits such actions"

Absorbing Man placed a hand on Justin's shoulder" Who says the rules cant be stretched a little and besides you can always pay us by helping us out a little with our homework and essay reports" Justin winced as Absorbing Man touched him, felt as if a bit of energy he had was slipping away.

"Hey Nitro, want to give our new friend here some convincing? " Absorbing Man said then examined the new student" Like the tie btw"

Clint, Jubilee, Charles, and Erik had already returned to the Academy" Oh man not those two" Jubilee said as she sees Absorbing Man and Nitro with Justin, knowing their way of welcoming new students nothing good is going to come from this. Clint sighs(Just what I need) he looked at Jubilee, Erik, and Charles" Just relax I'll take care of this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Justin Hammer was heading to his next class till he was stopped by Absorbing Man and Nitro" Can I help you guys"

Absorbing Man smiled" Greetings new student. Names Absorbing Man and my fellow comrade here is Nitro. We here at Marvel Academy would like to offer an olive branch to new students such as yourself. You see school life can be tough, not talking about academics wise but also new students like yourself can sometimes fall victim to the unsavory bad apples of the Academy that like to make your stay here more difficult than it already is. Now where do we come in? With a small fee we can protect you from said bad apples that lurk these halls and you'd be cruising the Academy with no trouble whatsoever."

Justin responds with an uneasiness in his voice" I-I don't have much, and even if I did the student handbook prohibits such actions"

Absorbing Man placed a hand on Justin's shoulder" Who says the rules cant be stretched a little and besides you can always pay us by helping us out a little with our homework and essay reports" Justin winced as Absorbing Man touched him, felt as if a bit of energy he had was slipping away.

"Hey Nitro, want to give our new friend here some convincing? " Absorbing Man said then examined the new student" Like the tie btw"

Clint, Jubilee, Charles, and Erik had already returned to the Academy" Oh man not those two" Jubilee said as she sees Absorbing Man and Nitro with Justin, knowing their way of welcoming new students nothing good is going to come from this. Clint sighs(Just what I need) he looked at Jubilee, Erik, and Charles" Just relax I'll take care of this"

"Very well. We'll be right here if you require assistance." Erik said and sat back to watch.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Very well. We'll be right here if you require assistance." Erik said and sat back to watch.

"Hello Nitro"Clint says as he approach them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Five on Clint Barton." Erik said to Charles.

"What do you want Barton?" Nitro asked.

more_horiz
In the gym, Squirrel Girl hopped around like Muhammad Ali, getting ready for the fight.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
In the gym, Squirrel Girl hopped around like Muhammad Ali, getting ready for the fight.

(The tall one looks like she could provide a interesting fight) Titania thought to herself as she sees Sif charged at Squirrel Girl

Deadpool blocked a pick from Laura then countered with an elbow to the stomach

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(The tall one looks like she could provide a interesting fight) Titania thought to herself as she sees Sif charged at Squirrel Girl

Deadpool blocked a pick from Laura then countered with an elbow to the stomach

"Waaaataaa!" Squirrel Girl yelled and kicked up at Sif.

Laura blocked it with her forearm and kicked at Deadpool's leg.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If it turns ugly lets make sure the new guy doesn't get harmed, I wouldn't worry about Clint. He can take care of himself" Charles said to Erik as Jubilee looked on she couldn't make out what the three are saying but she hopes that the situation doesn't become worse.

"Just making sure our newest and brightest student is not having any trouble adjusting." Clint said then asked" Whats your name newbie?"

"Justin Hammer sir" Justin said as he starts to feel uneasy and could barely stand. Clint glared at Absorbing Man who glared back. He then lets go of Justin then Clint looks back at Justin " Let me help you with that" he gathered his books as Justin leans against the locker then slumps down.

Absorbing Man says to Justin" Just consider our offer." He looks at Nitro" Lets go"

As they leave Clint sat with him"What was that? I was fine a few minutes ago"

"Consider yourself lucky, could have been a lot worse." Clint said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If it turns ugly lets make sure the new guy doesn't get harmed, I wouldn't worry about Clint. He can take care of himself" Charles said to Erik as Jubilee looked on she couldn't make out what the three are saying but she hopes that the situation doesn't become worse.

"Just making sure our newest and brightest student is not having any trouble adjusting." Clint said then asked" Whats your name newbie?"

"Justin Hammer sir" Justin said as he starts to feel uneasy and could barely stand. Clint glared at Absorbing Man who glared back. He then lets go of Justin then Clint looks back at Justin " Let me help you with that" he gathered his books as Justin leans against the locker then slumps down.

Absorbing Man says to Justin" Just consider our offer." He looks at Nitro" Lets go"

Erik smiled. "Not bad. I think you and he would get along Charles."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jubilee joined Clint and Justin" Hi. Jubilation Lee" she offered her hand to him

Justin looked up then blushed at the sight before him, he extended his hand. After what happened with Absorbing Man he was hesitant at first but he then proceeded to shake her hand" Justin Hammer"

" I'm sure you would have handled that just as well" Charles smiled at Xavier when went up" Need some help?" Charles helped up Justin

more_horiz
BTW posted a PM Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jubilee joined Clint and Justin" Hi. Jubilation Lee" she offered her hand to him

Justin looked up then blushed at the sight before him, he extended his hand. After what happened with Absorbing Man he was hesitant at first but he then proceeded to shake her hand" Justin Hammer"

" I'm sure you would have handled that just as well" Charles smiled at Xavier when went up" Need some help?" Charles helped up Justin

"True." Erik said.

more_horiz

Jacqueline Delmert walked by the group, walking on her hands. "Hi."
http://fc08.deviantart.net/images3/i/2004/145/7/6/Radical_Edward.jpg

OT: Young Jape!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Hey Jape" Xavier smiled

The Courtyard

Carl Creel is playing basketball with Harry Osborn. Carl has the ball and he dribbles it to the basketball goal, Harry is in position to rebound against him then Carl grinned as he leaped for a slam dunk and Harry leaped up to stop it. With an elbow to Harry's face, Harry fell to the ground then Carl dunked the Ball in" Yeeaaah!" he yells hanging on the rim and lets go, landing on the ground. Harry groans on the ground, holding the side of his jaw" What the hell?!!!"

Carl approached him" Thats Pain and Gain 101 from your's truly"

"You didn't have to elbow me to the face!" Harry said

"I play hard junior, you've just learned that the hard way" Carl said

OT: Young Harry

http://cfile28.uf.tistory.com/image/130E073650BD68CB127584

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Jape" Xavier smiled

The Courtyard

Carl Creel is playing basketball with Harry Osborn. Carl has the ball and he dribbles it to the basketball goal, Harry is in position to rebound against him then Carl grinned as he leaped for a slam dunk and Harry leaped up to stop it. With an elbow to Harry's face, Harry fell to the ground then Carl dunked the Ball in" Yeeaaah!" he yells hanging on the rim and lets go, landing on the ground. Harry groans on the ground, holding the side of his jaw" What the hell?!!!"

"An odd girl." Erik commented.
"And proud of it!" She called back to them.

"So you play hardball huh?" Flash Thompson asked as he walked onto the court, unzipping his jacket and handing it off to Parker. "Think you can take on the champ?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Jape" Xavier smiled

The Courtyard

"So you play hardball huh?" Flash Thompson asked as he walked onto the court, unzipping his jacket and handing it off to Parker. "Think you can take on the champ?"

Erik's comment did remind him of someone" Ever met Wade" he asked Jape

The Courtyard

Gwen rushed to check up on Harry" I'm fine" he said waving off her offer in helping him up. He gets up, eventhough his legs were a little wobbly.

"Well since junior here is obviously unable to continue I suppose some fresh new meat wont hurt" Carl said to Flash

"Kick his butt Carl" Nitro called out

" You sure you're ok Harry?" Peter said while holding Flash's jacket

"Just took me by surprise is all" Harry said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hey Jape" Xavier smiled

The Courtyard

Erik's comment did remind him of someone" Ever met Wade" he asked Jape

The Courtyard

Gwen rushed to check up on Harry" I'm fine" he said waving off her offer in helping him up. He gets up, eventhough his legs were a little wobbly.

"Well since junior here is obviously unable to continue I suppose some fresh new meat wont hurt" Carl said to Flash

"Kick his butt Carl" Nitro called out

" You sure you're ok Harry?" Peter said while holding Flash's jacket

"Just took me by surprise is all" Harry said

"Wade Wilson right? He's a funny guy." Jacqueline laughed.

"Bring it rookie." Flash said and got ready to play.

more_horiz
Loki yawned as he wandered around the courtyard

"Really brother?" His sister, Lady Loki walked up to him" It hasn't even been a day and you're already bored?"

"Look around you" Loki says to Lady Loki" This kind of ensemble is just begging for a little.. you know" Loki said with a trademark grin

"YOU JUST WAIT! I'M GONNA SLAM YOU INTO THE GROUND!"

The two Loki's looked and see from afar Carl Creel engaging Flash in a game of basketball. It's Flash's ball and Carl is on the defense.

"Want to see something funny" Loki said as he placed a hand on Lady Loki and the two vanished

" Let him have it Carl!!!" Emil encouraged

Harry inwardly cheers for Flash

"You sure about this? I love a good joke as much as the next girl"Ontop of the roof of the school building Lady Loki says to Loki who shushed her

"How dare you shush me" Lady Loki glared

"Look just be on the look out for our Ogrish of a brother" Loki waits till the game starts then when Flash dribbles towards Carl he grins then leaps when Flash is about to make his shot

"Styrke ekstrautstyr"

Loki quietly chanted then as soon as Flash came in contact with Carl, Carl is immediately knocked down and slammed hard into the ground. Enough to leave a small crack beneath him as Flash scored a point

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Really brother?" His sister, Lady Loki walked up to him" It hasn't even been a day and you're already bored?"

"Look around you" Loki says to Lady Loki" This kind of ensemble is just begging for a little.. you know" Loki said with a trademark grin

The two Loki's looked and see from afar Carl Creel engaging Flash in a game of basketball. It's Flash's ball and Carl is on the defense.

"Want to see something funny" Loki said as he placed a hand on Lady Loki and the two vanished

"You sure about this? I love a good joke as much as the next girl"Ontop of the roof of the school building Lady Loki says to Loki who shushed her

"Look just be on the look out for our Ogrish of a brother" Loki waits till the game starts then when Flash dribbles towards Carl he grins then leaps when Flash is about to make his shot

"Styrke ekstrautstyr"

Loki quietly chanted then as soon as Flash came in contact with Carl, Carl is immediately knocked down and slammed hard into the ground. Enough to leave a small crack beneath him as Flash scored a point

Didn't see this coming.  Laughing 

"Woah, did Flash just do that?" Peter asked.

"Huh. I knew I'd been hitting the weights but wow." Flash bounced the ball. "You okay little man?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Styrke ekstrautstyr"

Didn't see this coming.  Laughing 

"Woah, did Flash just do that?" Peter asked.

"Huh. I knew I'd been hitting the weights but wow." Flash bounced the ball. "You okay little man?"

Thats the God and Goddess of Trickery for ya Laughing 

Loki smiled while Lady Loki covered her mouth to suppress a laugh

(This is going to be fun) Harry said with a grin

"What the hell just happen?" Emil asked Titania

Carl slapped Flash's hand away" Who are ya calling little?" He gets up and glares at Flash" That was a lucky shot, nothing more!!! We still have a game, try and get through me this time"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply