ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I think I did pretty well" Peter Parker said to Gwen

"I can finally stretch my legs" Tony Stark, genius, billionare teenage hearthrob, philanthropist celebrated to Pepper and Rhodey

"That was a nice speech" Lady Sif said

Both Loki and Lady Loki were startled by the unexpected appearance by Deadpool"Hiya! Name's Wilson. Wade Wilson" Deadpool winked at the two"I also go by Deadpool, The Merc With A Mouth, The Regenerating Degenerate.."

Intermission

Deadpool, dressed in a white professor's coat stood before a projector screen"Hi. This is Deadpool's inner thoughts, or concience. You may remember me as that quirky yellow thought bubble from the comics. Who is now orange, new universe new change you know. Anyway the reason for this is to spare you the lengthy nicknames he's sprouting and I tell you it's pretty long. Long enough to make a door stopper out of actually. So what I'm going to do is fastforward this a little" He pulls out the remote and fast forward the earlier introduction that involved Deadpool introducing himself, it takes a good while as Inner Deadpool looks at his watch"Aaand stop. On with the show"

Deadpool exhaled then lifted his mask up a bit, Lady Loki winced inwardly at the sight, (Talkative creature) Loki thought to himself then appears unphased at the sight of most of Wade's face under the mask given that he has seen worse, the six armed Grooslaugh of Mt.Dhag came to mind, Deadpool took a drink of bottled water then continued after putting his mask back on"Let me be the first to welcome you to this prosperous place. As others can tell you I'm pretty infamous around here, same could be said for the students here. Infact there are some I'd recommend you to avoid." Deadpool looks around and whispered"The crazy squirrel lady comes to mind. So to whome are the students that are fortunate to grace my presence"

"Loki Laufeyson" Loki introduced then Lady Loki responded"Loki Laufeyson"

Deadpool blinked"You guys have the same name? Wont that be confusing"

"I usually go by Lady Loki" Lady Loki responded

Deadpool got a text. He looked at his cell.
U EVIL, EVIL MAN!
S.G.

Squirrel Girl pet Tippy Toe and put away her cell.

"Ah-ha! See, you are making friends already!" Thor pointed out as he stood up and walked over.

"That was a really good presentation, but there's one thing I'm wondering about..." She gestured to Blob. "How can he move on his own?"

"So!ThatwasfunnicetomeetyoubythewayImPietroMaximoffbutmyfriendscallmeQuicksilverwhatsyournamemyfairlady?" Pietro asked Sif.

descriptionMarvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread!

more_horiz
Fred Dukes scratched his head as he looked at his schedule. "Sooo....English...Science....History....Math....Computer Science...wait shouldn't that be covered under Science then? Hey GYM! First class of the day!" He smiled. "Okaaayy...so where's this math class then?" As he was walking, he bumped into someone, knocking them over.
Fred blinked and looked around and then backed up. "Oh...sorry about that...you okay down there?" He asked the girl.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/150/e/d/women_of_x_men____jubilee_by_ace_ix-d51nau5.jpg

more_horiz

"Just fine" She said picking up her books"Name's Jubilation Lee"

Natasha had just got ready for cheerleading practice, she sees Lady Loki who had opened her locker and examines her uniform, her eyes shined brightly then a glow surrounded her and as it disappeared she examins the uniform" The colors could use some fine tuning but outside of that it looks decent"

"What kind of magic is that? I know it's not mystic as mystical magic is more on the spiritual side" Natasha said

"Transitional magic, a subform of Transmutation magic" Lady Loki said closing her locker and uttered a protection spell around it"You know magic pretty well"

"It's required in the field I'm in" Natasha said

"Really? What kind of field is that?" Lady Loki asked

"The kind where I go to do different places and learn their cultures and practices" Natasha said" Inbetween the usual homework and other school activities"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I can finally stretch my legs" Tony Stark, genius, billionare teenage hearthrob, philanthropist celebrated to Pepper and Rhodey

Both Loki and Lady Loki were startled by the unexpected appearance by Deadpool"Hiya! Name's Wilson. Wade Wilson" Deadpool winked at the two"I also go by Deadpool, The Merc With A Mouth, The Regenerating Degenerate.."

Intermission

Deadpool, dressed in a white professor's coat stood before a projector screen"Hi. This is Deadpool's inner thoughts, or concience. You may remember me as that quirky yellow thought bubble from the comics. Who is now orange, new universe new change you know. Anyway the reason for this is to spare you the lengthy nicknames he's sprouting and I tell you it's pretty long. Long enough to make a door stopper out of actually. So what I'm going to do is fastforward this a little" He pulls out the remote and fast forward the earlier introduction that involved Deadpool introducing himself, it takes a good while as Inner Deadpool looks at his watch"Aaand stop. On with the show"

Deadpool exhaled then lifted his mask up a bit, Lady Loki winced inwardly at the sight, (Talkative creature) Loki thought to himself then appears unphased at the sight of most of Wade's face under the mask given that he has seen worse, the six armed Grooslaugh of Mt.Dhag came to mind, Deadpool took a drink of bottled water then continued after putting his mask back on"Let me be the first to welcome you to this prosperous place. As others can tell you I'm pretty infamous around here, same could be said for the students here. Infact there are some I'd recommend you to avoid." Deadpool looks around and whispered"The crazy squirrel lady comes to mind. So to whome are the students that are fortunate to grace my presence"

U EVIL, EVIL MAN!
S.G.

"Ah-ha! See, you are making friends already!" Thor pointed out as he stood up and walked over.

"That was a really good presentation, but there's one thing I'm wondering about..." She gestured to Blob. "How can he move on his own?"

"So!ThatwasfunnicetomeetyoubythewayImPietroMaximoffbutmyfriendscallmeQuicksilverwhatsyournamemyfairlady?" Pietro asked Sif.

"Sif" Lady Sif bowed" Nice to meet you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Natasha had just got ready for cheerleading practice, she sees Lady Loki who had opened her locker and examines her uniform, her eyes shined brightly then a glow surrounded her and as it disappeared she examins the uniform" The colors could use some fine tuning but outside of that it looks decent"

"What kind of magic is that? I know it's not mystic as mystical magic is more on the spiritual side" Natasha said

"Transitional magic, a subform of Transmutation magic" Lady Loki said closing her locker and uttered a protection spell around it"You know magic pretty well"

"The kind where I go to do different places and learn their cultures and practices" Natasha said" Inbetween the usual homework and other school activities"

Fred knelt down and helped her with the books. "Freddy Dukes. You uh, going to gym?"

Thor place down Mjolnir in his gym locker. None but the worthy could lift it so there wouldn't be a problem. Besides, the class would be more fair to the other students if he didn't use it.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Intermission

U EVIL, EVIL MAN!
S.G.

"Hey now, no need for bowing. I know I'm awesome, but that awesome. Soooo, first day Sif?"

more_horiz
Reed walked into his Advanced Trigonometry class and took a seat. He was rather surprised that this school had it but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Reed walked into his Advanced Trigonometry class and took a seat. He was rather surprised that this school had it but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

A student was just going over her notes and she noticed Reed sitting next to her"Hi. Names Jane Foster"

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 2 FK8LZ

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Intermission

U EVIL, EVIL MAN!
S.G.

"Hey now, no need for bowing. I know I'm awesome, but that awesome. Soooo, first day Sif?"

"Yes." Lady Sif nods" With intent to learn the customs here. You?"

more_horiz
Loki examins his gym uniform, a little snug to his taste but he used a transmutation spell to make the fitting arrangements a little comfortable for him

"You should have seen the uniforms before these. Although the short shorts were strangely liberating" Deadpool said

(First impression screw up taken care up)Inner Deadpool, the semi-sane version, said while putting a pencil in his pocket while he hears a sound in the background

"Mmmf! Mmmf!"

Inner Deadpool rubbed his fourhead then responded" We've went over this. If I had left it up to you then you would have ruined things badly for him. He said to the other Inner Deadpool whose bounded and gagged"Now quiet the other twin is talking"

"I'm sorry. What was the last phrase you mentioned? Couldn't make it out" Loki asked Deadpool

"Hmmf Eumf" Inner Deadpool said dreamily

"If you're implying that he has nice eyes then I agree" Inner Deadpool said

Kurt had just gotten dressed then he nudged at Logan"You're friends trying to score points with the newbie"

"He's not a friend, just someone that I couldn't shake off and that Laura seems to like for some reason." Logan said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

A student was just going over her notes and she noticed Reed sitting next to her"Hi. Names Jane Foster"

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 2 FK8LZ

Reed stretched his hand over. "Reed Richards. A pleasure to meet you."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Loki examins his gym uniform, a little snug to his taste but he used a transmutation spell to make the fitting arrangements a little comfortable for him

"You should have seen the uniforms before these. Although the short shorts were strangely liberating" Deadpool said

(First impression screw up taken care up)Inner Deadpool, the semi-sane version, said while putting a pencil in his pocket while he hears a sound in the background

"Mmmf! Mmmf!"

Inner Deadpool rubbed his fourhead then responded" We've went over this. If I had left it up to you then you would have ruined things badly for him. He said to the other Inner Deadpool whose bounded and gagged"Now quiet the other twin is talking"

"I'm sorry. What was the last phrase you mentioned? Couldn't make it out" Loki asked Deadpool

Kurt had just gotten dressed then he nudged at Logan"You're friends trying to score points with the newbie"

"He's not a friend, just someone that I couldn't shake off and that Laura seems to like for some reason." Logan said

Laura finished changing in the locker room. "Alllright. First class is the best one." She smiled, thinking of the fun to come in this class.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Mmmf! Mmmf!"

Laura finished changing in the locker room. "Alllright. First class is the best one." She smiled, thinking of the fun to come in this class.

"Someone's feeling chipper today" Natasha said to Laura

"So have you given any thought to our conversation we've had at orientation?" Deadpool asked

Loki pondured, while he's not whom he would consider his first choice there might be some use of him. He shrugged his shoulders"I'm open to a companionship"

Meanwhile both versions of inner Deadpool were celebrating

Deadpool wraps a friendly arm around him" You wont regret this"

"He'll regret it" Logan said to Kurt

"Does this mean you'll help him out" Kurt asked

"Someone has to pull him out of the inevitable fire he's going to get himself in"Logan said

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fred knelt down and helped her with the books. "Freddy Dukes. You uh, going to gym?"

Thor place down Mjolnir in his gym locker. None but the worthy could lift it so there wouldn't be a problem. Besides, the class would be more fair to the other students if he didn't use it.

"You see? I knew you would make friends quickly brother!" Thor smiled as he walked over to him and Wade.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

To Guy Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Mmmf! Mmmf!"

"So have you given any thought to our conversation we've had at orientation?" Deadpool asked

Loki pondured, while he's not whom he would consider his first choice there might be some use of him. He shrugged his shoulders"I'm open to a companionship"

Meanwhile both versions of inner Deadpool were celebrating

Deadpool wraps a friendly arm around him" You wont regret this"

"He'll regret it" Logan said to Kurt

"Does this mean you'll help him out" Kurt asked

"Someone has to pull him out of the inevitable fire he's going to get himself in"Logan said

"Can't blame me. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the other students can do." Laura said and changed shirts.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You see? I knew you would make friends quickly brother!" Thor smiled as he walked over to him and Wade.

"Yes brother I have, just don't rub it in" Loki said

Kurt uttered something in german as he sees Thor"That guy's huge!"

"Mind repeating that Kurt so that the people in the girls locker room could hear also"Logan said

Deadpool looked around"Hmm. I don't see Fred anywhere"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Mind repeating that Kurt so that the people in the girls locker room could hear also"Logan said

Groovy. Cool

IC: In the girl's locker room, Laura giggled as she heard Kurt.

Fred walked into the locker room. "I'm here, I'm here! Just got a little lost." He quickly changed. "Sooo....uhmmm...hi. Fred Dukes."

"Greetings Dukes. I am Thor, this is my brother Loki and our friends Wade and Kurt."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Groovy. Cool

Fred walked into the locker room. "I'm here, I'm here! Just got a little lost." He quickly changed. "Sooo....uhmmm...hi. Fred Dukes."

"Greetings Dukes. I am Thor, this is my brother Loki and our friends Wade and Kurt."

"Whats so funny?" Lady Loki asked Laura

"Hi" Kurt smiled and waved at Fred

"We've met" Deadpool fist pumped Fred

(For some reason I've missed Volstagg) Loki thought to himself then said to Fred"Salutations"

At advanced trigonometry their teacher arrived in the class"Good morning students and welcome to Advanced Trigonometry. To the new students the name's Victor Von Doom, not Victor Van Damme, and I'll be your student teacher for this class"

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 2 Hijika10

Susan Storm smiled and waved at Victor who smiled in return and nods with acknowledgement

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Groovy. Cool

(For some reason I've missed Volstagg) Loki thought to himself then said to Fred"Salutations"

At advanced trigonometry their teacher arrived in the class"Good morning students and welcome to Advanced Trigonometry. To the new students the name's Victor Von Doom, not Victor Van Damme, and I'll be your student teacher for this class"

Susan Storm smiled and waved at Victor who smiled in return and nods with acknowledgement

(Victor Von Doom. I've heard of him. His accomplishments in the field of science are incredible.) Reed thought to himself.

Laura smiled and whispered into her ear before heading out to the gymnasium.

"Sup man?" Fred asked Wade.

more_horiz
OT: BTW, started up Epic Rangers.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Groovy. Cool

(Victor Von Doom. I've heard of him. His accomplishments in the field of science are incredible.) Reed thought to himself.

Lady Loki smiled then laughed at Laura's comment

" I'd like for you to go to your assigned computers and log in, your individual username and password are located next to the keyboard. If you need any assistance in logging on Ms.Storm would assist you. Once you've logged on then proceed to your course study and onto the first chapter of the topic" Victor motioned to the glowing title presented to the class

Physical Education

The gym that the male students entered looked more than your standard gym, the surroundings is equipped with technology, dontated from both Stark Industries and Red Dragon Industries, advanced beyond the usual tech. Their instructor stepped on a oval shaped ring and began her introduction

"I'd consider it a privilage to be your teacher, I'll throw everything at you, everything that I've learned from my mentors and my past experiences on the field. Which I'll pass onto you. Combat is about taking a battle in your advantage, no matter how the odds are stacked against you one must always find a way to make a disadvantage into an advantage"

Marvel/DC/CAU Higschool AU RP Thread! - Page 2 Izumi-10

"I'd like a sparring partner" She notices Thor among the class" You there, front and center"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Groovy. Cool

" I'd like for you to go to your assigned computers and log in, your individual username and password are located next to the keyboard. If you need any assistance in logging on Ms.Storm would assist you. Once you've logged on then proceed to your course study and onto the first chapter of the topic" Victor motioned to the glowing title presented to the class

Physical Education

The gym that the male students entered looked more than your standard gym, the surroundings is equipped with technology, dontated from both Stark Industries and Red Dragon Industries, advanced beyond the usual tech. Their instructor stepped on a oval shaped ring and began her introduction

"I'd consider it a privilage to be your teacher, I'll throw everything at you, everything that I've learned from my mentors and my past experiences on the field. Which I'll pass onto you. Combat is about taking a battle in your advantage, no matter how the odds are stacked against you one must always find a way to make a disadvantage into an advantage"

"I'd like a sparring partner" She notices Thor among the class" You there, front and center"

Thor smiled. "Certainly madam!" He walked forward and offered his hand. "Thor Odinson. It is pleasure to meet thee and I hope that we may have a good fight."

(Thee? Who says Thee?) Fred decided it wasn't a big deal and turned to Loki. "50 on the gym lady."

Reed was already in and reading the first chapter as per the instructions.

Pietro Maximoff tapped his finger on his textbook as the class passed by slooooooowwwwlyyy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Groovy. Cool

Physical Education

Thor smiled. "Certainly madam!" He walked forward and offered his hand. "Thor Odinson. It is pleasure to meet thee and I hope that we may have a good fight."

(Thee? Who says Thee?) Fred decided it wasn't a big deal and turned to Loki. "50 on the gym lady."

Pietro Maximoff tapped his finger on his textbook as the class passed by slooooooowwwwlyyy

"Izumi Kudo, Silver Hawk to the known public" Izumi shook his hand"Not often I have a student this eager for sparring" she activated The Khazan Arena as the black oval shaped mat they're standing on glows

"Thanks but not necessary, money's not what I'm seeking in this session" Loki said(If she bested Odinson in combat then my day will be complete)

Wanda Maximoff yawned then placed her hand on the textbook, her eyes glowed and she picked up all the knowledge she gathers from the book, shaking her head at her brother's diligent reading

Victor lectures on the subject on Power Armor and it's limitations by using Trigonometry to discuss it, the first lesson involves alitude limitations

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Groovy. Cool

Physical Education

"Izumi Kudo, Silver Hawk to the known public" Izumi shook his hand"Not often I have a student this eager for sparring" she activated The Khazan Arena as the black oval shaped mat they're standing on glows

"Thanks but not necessary, money's not what I'm seeking in this session" Loki said(If she bested Odinson in combat then my day will be complete)

Wanda Maximoff yawned then placed her hand on the textbook, her eyes glowed and she picked up all the knowledge she gathers from the book, shaking her head at her brother's diligent reading

Victor lectures on the subject on Power Armor and it's limitations by using Trigonometry to discuss it, the first lesson involves alitude limitations

Reed saw Tony Stark in the class out of the corner of his eye and then looked back to the lecture, typing up notes as they listened to Victor.

Outside at the football field, Erik Magnus Lensherr had himself a free period so he was focusing his attention on the bleachers and attempting to bend them. Soon, they bent and crumpled as his magnetic powers commanded.

Fred nodded and turned his attention back to the fight.

"Fantastic." Thor said. He held up his fists. "I am ready when you are."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply