ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Beach OVA RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe Beach OVA RPG - Page 6 EmptyRe: The Beach OVA RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Quite lovely for a cosmic, could you tell us about your world?" Paladia asked.

Drusilla smiled. "Just remember, she's taken."

"Really? Are you a cosmic as well then?"

"Nope. Just a gunslinger."

"A extraordinary one at that" Gabriel said"What would you like to know about my world"

"Well for starters. Whats heaven really like?" Insidious asked Gabriel

Gabriel smiled at the question, mainly just someone honestly assuming she's an angel instead of something else entirely"For starters it's not a fluffy cloud kind of heaven that the media defines"

"Ha! I knew it!" Insidious said

"I officially owe you a few cold ones." Paladia nodded.

Elsewhere on the beach...

"Sooo...let me get this straight....we're out of prison, in bikini's and we get to take some time off to enjoy ourselves and relax for the time being until this party is over and then we go back to the prison?" Bulletproof asked Geogirl. "Do I have all that correct?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Just simply invited her to a vacation to...take her mind off of things" Suspiria said then looks down"This should be fun"

"Hey Emily" Jessica waved Emily Granger over"Hey Jess." she approached the two, noticing Psionica she asked"Since when did the two of you became friends?"

Valentina took a picture on her cell and sent it to Bill.

"So Al when will you show me The Vatigan?" Bill asked"After the way Fiona described color me curious"

"I say never" Alarick

Bill's cell ring and he answered it, he quickly hide it from Alarick who turned"Whats with you?" He tilts his head"Something on that phone that you don't want me to see?"

"Um" Bill quickly delete's it"Nothing at all"

Alarick glared then turns away"Going to leave it, for now"

"Mmm, quite." Ed noted as she sat down next to Jubilee.

"That's close enough."

The vamps looked up to see X-23.

Jubilee looked to see Laura then notices Rachel Summers floating in the air"Hey gu...Holy crap!!!" she floats in the air"How the hell it got so dark all of a sudden?! Oh I see now. An duel eclipse. Followed b..."

The Beach OVA RPG - Page 6 4xVDI

"Omg,omg,omg,omg!!!"Jubilee exclaimed she see Fiona, after putting her top back on, looking at the ground with intrigue"Hey! Say...something!"

"Don't move Laura!" Jubilee shouted then hugged herself"I've had a dream about this once...It didn't end well"

Rachel quickly flew down but careful to not startle Jubilee anymore than she already has been she her gently, she looked around and noticed nothing out of the ordinary, still a usual sunny day on a normal beach"Jubilee. Snap out of it, whatever it is you are seeing isn't real" she looked at Fiona"What did you gave her"

Fiona looked at Rachel and sees nothing but a giant fire bird"Preeety. We enjoyed ourselves with a Real Bloody Mary. Blood from the purest nuns that came from The Vatigan after being chilled to perfection in about a few hours. What she's feeling is just phase one of it, which will last about an hour before she feels nothing but three hours of pure bliss. By my calculations she has about fourty minuts till the first phase wore off"

"Suit yourself." Nemesis said. "Mind moving dear? You're blocking my sun."

A tree cracked. Psionica's expression did not change. "Hello Emily Granger. We bonded."

Esmeralda tapped into the minds of the tripping out vampires to give herself one HELL of a trippy experience. "Yessss....this is my kind of party...."

"Are....are they okay?" Laura asked Rachel.

"Thanks, same to you, mother." Mindtrix said.

Frost smiled a little. "Let's just say I see where you get it from."

OT: On the real the scene with Mindrix and Jennifer touched my heart

IC:

Power Woman moved to the side, she turned to feel a hand patting her shoulder"Duchess?"

"Couldn't help but overhear, personal issues asside an alliance wouldn't be too bad. We each represent the planet we are fighting for afterall. Besides once this is over it's back to business as usual" Duchess said

"Well what you said made some sense. Why not. BTW hows your new recruits coming along?" Power Woman asked

"Black Hawk and Lighting? They're doing fine still adjusting to life as a superhero instead of supervillain" Duchess said

Power Woman smiled"So is it true that they gave up immidiatly the minute they saw Black Knight?"

"Well Black Hawk did, Lightning was so petrified to make anykind of response. Lightspeed and Jack was there, just incase" Duchess said

"I can see that" Emily said then joined the two

"Do I have to put you two on a time out?" Jessica joked

"You know the old saying Jess, don't start none wont be none" Emily said

"To be honest Laura this is the first time I've seen a vampire, as Kitty would say, Totally Tripping Out" Rachel said still embracing Jubilee in a effort to calm her down as Jubilee looks around"S-so m-many faces, all twisted, screaming!" Rachel then did the one thing she could think of. She pulled Jubilee closer and locked her lips to hers. Her eyes widened with surprise then in a few moments her body starts to relax

Fiona sees a giant firebird embracing Jubilee with it's wings"Oh giant flame bird thing. Take me into your warm embrace" Fiona outstretched her hands

"So you are a psychiatrist now?" Jennifer asked Mindrix

Flannery shrugged" Whatever you say"

"Ummm....okay..." Laura just watched this all happen.

"Yes, I've helped a lot of people, both hero and villain." Mindtrix said.

"....How have you been?" Psionica asked Emily.

"Lightning Woman and Blackhawk?" Nemesis thought about it. "Oh yeah, I heard about them....rumor has it Lightning's dating Lightspeed now. Anyway, just as long as we're clear on all that, I can stand to work with you all for the time being." She snapped her fingers and a henchwoman walked up with drinks. "A toast to the future?"

She picked Jubilee up in her arm's"Come on Jubes. Going to sleep this off now"

"Wait!" Rachel turned to face Fiona"Take us with you"

"Sorry ladies, only one ride per customer" Rachel said(Is it me or do they think I'm some kind of majestic goddess or something?) she asked Laura

"How did you came up with the name Mindrix?"Jennifer asked

"Just fine, yourself?" Emily asked Psionica

Power Woman was cautious at it but she shrugged then raised her drink"The future"

"To the future"Duchess raised her drink

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Quite lovely for a cosmic, could you tell us about your world?" Paladia asked.

Drusilla smiled. "Just remember, she's taken."

"Really? Are you a cosmic as well then?"

"Nope. Just a gunslinger."

"A extraordinary one at that" Gabriel said"What would you like to know about my world"

"Well for starters. Whats heaven really like?" Insidious asked Gabriel

Gabriel smiled at the question, mainly just someone honestly assuming she's an angel instead of something else entirely"For starters it's not a fluffy cloud kind of heaven that the media defines"

"Ha! I knew it!" Insidious said

"I officially owe you a few cold ones." Paladia nodded.

Elsewhere on the beach...

"Sooo...let me get this straight....we're out of prison, in bikini's and we get to take some time off to enjoy ourselves and relax for the time being until this party is over and then we go back to the prison?" Bulletproof asked Geogirl. "Do I have all that correct?"

"Hold you to that Adia" Insidious smiled

Geogirl wraps her arm around Bulletproof"Absolutly"

"Alot of hotties here thats for sure" Lucy smiled

more_horiz
At the Tropical Hut Power Girl and Elizabeth Chase are both enjoying their tropical drinks"What about my alien half you'd like to know"

After applying suntan lotion on the front part of herself Lady Deadpool asked Squirrel Girl"Mind if I put some on you? Mind have to take that off though or it wont eb fully effective"

more_horiz
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/198/e/d/Bleach_Bikini_Specail_by_KevOMac.jpg
Very Happy

more_horiz

"Sorry ladies, only one ride per customer" Rachel said(Is it me or do they think I'm some kind of majestic goddess or something?) she asked Laura

Power Woman was cautious at it but she shrugged then raised her drink"The future"

"To the future"Duchess raised her drink.

At the Tropical Hut Power Girl and Elizabeth Chase are both enjoying their tropical drinks"What about my alien half you'd like to know"

After applying suntan lotion on the front part of herself Lady Deadpool asked Squirrel Girl"Mind if I put some on you? Mind have to take that off though or it wont eb fully effective"

"Well....they are tripping out...on what I don't even want to know."

"Alright." Psionica said. "Not sure why the sorceress invited me, but this is relaxing."

"Well...I'm a psychic right? So the Mind part is obvious and I have all the powers that come with that, including illusions, so tricks, but I wanted to make it sound a little cool so Mindtrix...I was a teen at the time and I just never bothered changing it." She smiled. "I had planned to go with Ultra Girl, but I flipped a coin, it came up heads so I went with Mindtrix."

"To the future." Nemesis said and drank.

"If you say so Lucy." Bulletproof nodded and walked arm in arm with Geogirl.

"Well first of all, what is your alien species called?" PG asked.

"Go ahead." Squirrel Girl said and laid down.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Alright." Psionica said. "Not sure why the sorceress invited me, but this is relaxing."

"Well...I'm a psychic right? So the Mind part is obvious and I have all the powers that come with that, including illusions, so tricks, but I wanted to make it sound a little cool so Mindtrix...I was a teen at the time and I just never bothered changing it." She smiled. "I had planned to go with Ultra Girl, but I flipped a coin, it came up heads so I went with Mindtrix."

(Fiona mentioned True Bloody Mary, don't want to know where it came from) Rachel said( Going to take Jubilee to the room, will you be fine here? I'll come back and pick you up)

"Told you you'd enjoy it" Jessica said

"That it is" Emily said

The two heroines drinked along with Nemesis.

Lady Deadpool began to undo Squirrel Girl's top then started to apply the lotion onto her back then rubs it gently, her hands trail up her neck then her shoulders and arms, she moved back up and her fingers trailed down the center of her back"Beautiful skin"she complemented.

"They're called Verturians, they come from the planet Verturia thats about 27.1 light-years from Earth in the southern constellation Corvus" Elizabeth said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Fiona mentioned True Bloody Mary, don't want to know where it came from) Rachel said( Going to take Jubilee to the room, will you be fine here? I'll come back and pick you up)

"That it is" Emily said

Lady Deadpool began to undo Squirrel Girl's top then started to apply the lotion onto her back then rubs it gently, her hands trail up her neck then her shoulders and arms, she moved back up and her fingers trailed down the center of her back"Beautiful skin"she complemented.

"They're called Verturians, they come from the planet Verturia thats about 27.1 light-years from Earth in the southern constellation Corvus" Elizabeth said

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That it is" Emily said

Power Girl was writing this all down. "Verturians huh? A very nice name....and the Verturians can breed with humans just fine then?"

"Hm, this is actually kinda nice." Nemesis smiled.

"Being a squirrel superheroine has it's benefits." Squirrel Girl said.

Psionica nodded. "So...ummm....listen...I know none of you like me...but...I do have an idea of how to upgrade your armor Emily." She said, rather awkwardly.

(I'll be just fine here.) Laura responded. (Take care of her.)

Vamiolos touched down and looked towards the building where Suspiria and Satan were. "One...no...two powers inside there...one is a mystic, but I'm not sure what the other one is."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That it is" Emily said

Power Girl was writing this all down. "Verturians huh? A very nice name....and the Verturians can breed with humans just fine then?"

Psionica nodded. "So...ummm....listen...I know none of you like me...but...I do have an idea of how to upgrade your armor Emily." She said, rather awkwardly.

Vamiolos touched down and looked towards the building where Suspiria and Satan were. "One...no...two powers inside there...one is a mystic, but I'm not sure what the other one is."

Elizabeth smiled proudly"Living proof of that"

"I got to admit. Better than what I expected" Duchess said

Lady Deadpool's hands ventured down"Out of curiosity. What did it felt like fighting Thanos. I bet your adrenaline was going overdrive" she asked as her hands brushed the sides of Squirrel Girl's chest as she applied lotion on them

"In fairness" Jessica raised her hand" I never judged you, sure you've committed notorious acts but who am I to judge"

"Wait a sec, wasn't your whole routine was to judge?" Emily asked

"That was the old me and besides me and Psionica have a kindred spirits thing going on" Jessica said

"Ok."Emily turned to Psionica"What idea you have in mind?"

Fiona smiled at the sight of Laura"Well aren't you adorable, I could just eat you up with a spoon"

Suspiria was interrupted from her conversation with Satan to say"I sense we have another guest"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That it is" Emily said

Lady Deadpool's hands ventured down"Out of curiosity. What did it felt like fighting Thanos. I bet your adrenaline was going overdrive" she asked as her hands brushed the sides of Squirrel Girl's chest as she applied lotion on them

"In fairness" Jessica raised her hand" I never judged you, sure you've committed notorious acts but who am I to judge"

"That was the old me and besides me and Psionica have a kindred spirits thing going on" Jessica said

Fiona smiled at the sight of Laura"Well aren't you adorable, I could just eat you up with a spoon"

Suspiria was interrupted from her conversation with Satan to say"I sense we have another guest"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"That's great. I know you're different from us Kryptonians in some ways, but something like this would give Clark and Lois hope. Heck, might even give Conner a baby bro."

"I only give the best to my guests." Nemesis said.

"Oh yeah. If Tippy Toe hadn't been there with me, I would have been terrified....and please watch the hands."

"As you know, I've fought and destroyed a number of that bastard's cyborgs and you may have noticed a certain sense of pain when I am doing so. That is because they are all outfitted with anti-psionic generators that disrupt psychic powers. Whenever they are used, all psychic's in the area experience agonizing headaches. The pain is excruciating and it takes incredible willpower just to be able to fight." She paused before continuing. "I know that all of you are fighting against CHAOS. The chances are very high that they will have psychic's of their own. Therefore, using the generators will give an edge in such a case."

"Ummm....thanks?"

Satan turned around to see Vamiolos enter. "Oh my...the God Queen herself pays us a visit."

"So, you are the two I sensed earlier. Interesting."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That's great. I know you're different from us Kryptonians in some ways, but something like this would give Clark and Lois hope. Heck, might even give Conner a baby bro."

"Oh yeah. If Tippy Toe hadn't been there with me, I would have been terrified....and please watch the hands."

"As you know, I've fought and destroyed a number of that bastard's cyborgs and you may have noticed a certain sense of pain when I am doing so. That is because they are all outfitted with anti-psionic generators that disrupt psychic powers. Whenever they are used, all psychic's in the area experience agonizing headaches. The pain is excruciating and it takes incredible willpower just to be able to fight." She paused before continuing. "I know that all of you are fighting against CHAOS. The chances are very high that they will have psychic's of their own. Therefore, using the generators will give an edge in such a case."

"Ummm....thanks?"

Satan turned around to see Vamiolos enter. "Oh my...the God Queen herself pays us a visit."

"I know Kara would like a baby cousin to babysit" Elizabeth smiled"So whatabout you. Have you found a special someone?"

"Quite a turnout"Power Woman said looking around

"Sincere apologies, just wanted the suntan to take full effect and to spare you the embarassing lines." Lady Deadpool said

"Suuure. No carnal intentions implied right"

(Shut it!)

"Just saying buy her diner or wait till the third date before going second base"

(Sigh)

"Way ahead of you with that but thanks for the suggestion" Emily said in which Jessica looked at her"You think I'd survive this long without taking necessary precautions" Jessica nods"Noted"

Fiona looks at the other vampires"You know what she deserves girls? A makeover!" she examins Laura"I think you'd look cuter in pigtails"

"Welcome to my beach home your grace. Interested in some refreshments?" Suspiria asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ummm....thanks?"

"I know Kara would like a baby cousin to babysit" Elizabeth smiled"So whatabout you. Have you found a special someone?"

"Sincere apologies, just wanted the suntan to take full effect and to spare you the embarassing lines." Lady Deadpool said

(Shut it!)

"Just saying buy her diner or wait till the third date before going second base"

(Sigh)

"Way ahead of you with that but thanks for the suggestion" Emily said in which Jessica looked at her"You think I'd survive this long without taking necessary precautions" Jessica nods"Noted"

Fiona looks at the other vampires"You know what she deserves girls? A makeover!" she examins Laura"I think you'd look cuter in pigtails"

"Welcome to my beach home your grace. Interested in some refreshments?" Suspiria asked

"Indeed." Nemesis agreed. She smiled as she saw Paladia and Insidious making friends with Gabriel and Drusilla.

"You would make a great Amazon." Diana complimented Shulkie.

"Not at this moment, I'm more curious as to what the two of you are."

"Well, I am Satan. The Prince of Lies, The Enemy, The Lawless One, etc. And this is my dear friend Suspiria the Sorceress."

"Satan? Hmmm, interesting. Tell me, are you the same as Gabriel?"

Satan laughed. "Ohhh no. Lucy is closer to her kind then I am."

"Appreciated."

Laura popped her claws. "Don't even try it."

"No...I'm looking but..." She looked down at her chest. "It's kind of hard when they won't look at my eyes."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ummm....thanks?"

(Shut it!)

(Sigh)

"Indeed." Nemesis agreed. She smiled as she saw Paladia and Insidious making friends with Gabriel and Drusilla.

"Well, I am Satan. The Prince of Lies, The Enemy, The Lawless One, etc. And this is my dear friend Suspiria the Sorceress."

"Appreciated."

"No...I'm looking but..." She looked down at her chest. "It's kind of hard when they won't look at my eyes."

"Thank you, and might I add you'd make an awesome Avenger" She-Hulk said while rubbing her arm from the armwrestling

"Oh how sweet but naughty girl" Fiona presented her the list of The Rules then puts it up"Now then, what do you say we put those little claws away and proceed to where we left off"

"Empress of The Dark Abyss, The Rogue Archmage, The Magical Girl Hunter, depending on the mood, etc. It's nice to finally meet you" Suspiria said

Elizabeth reached out and pat Power Girl on the shoulder"Believe me I know the feeling but dont let that discourage you. If thats all they see then to heck with them"

Lady Deadpool applied some on Squirrel Girl's legs"Pretty awesome track record. The closest one I've defeated was Shuma Gorath. Cant tell you how"

"S-so m-many tentacles!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ummm....thanks?"

(Shut it!)

(Sigh)

"Appreciated."

"Thank you, and might I add you'd make an awesome Avenger" She-Hulk said while rubbing her arm from the armwrestling

"Oh how sweet but naughty girl" Fiona presented her the list of The Rules then puts it up"Now then, what do you say we put those little claws away and proceed to where we left off"

"Empress of The Dark Abyss, The Rogue Archmage, The Magical Girl Hunter, depending on the mood, etc. It's nice to finally meet you" Suspiria said

Elizabeth reached out and pat Power Girl on the shoulder"Believe me I know the feeling but dont let that discourage you. If thats all they see then to heck with them"

Lady Deadpool applied some on Squirrel Girl's legs"Pretty awesome track record. The closest one I've defeated was Shuma Gorath. Cant tell you how"

"You don't have to if you want to." SG said.

"Thanks." PG nodded.

"I have heard about your Avengers. How many are there?"

"The rules also say I'm allowed to defend myself if anybody tries anything. You're not braiding my hair and I am going to go check on Jubilee." Laura said and turned and walked.

"You too as well." Vamiolos said. "I assume you arranged all of this?"

more_horiz
OT: So, I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not feeling the swimsuit OVA that much.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ummm....thanks?"

(Shut it!)

(Sigh)

"Appreciated."

"Thanks." PG nodded.

"The rules also say I'm allowed to defend myself if anybody tries anything. You're not braiding my hair and I am going to go check on Jubilee." Laura said and turned and walked.

OT:How do you like Lady Deadpool so far?

"Appreciate that" Lady Deadpool said and finishing up"All done"

"Oh that still stands. And tell Jubilee I've enjoyed the time we've spent together" Fiona said

"What kind of person in particular are you looking for" Elizabeth asked PG

"That I have"Suspiria admitted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ummm....thanks?"

(Shut it!)

(Sigh)

"Appreciated."

"Thanks." PG nodded.

"Oh that still stands. And tell Jubilee I've enjoyed the time we've spent together" Fiona said

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ummm....thanks?"

(Shut it!)

(Sigh)

"Appreciated."

"Thanks." PG nodded.

OT: Love her. Very Happy

"You're welcome." SG said and sat up, her tail stretching out.

"Someone strong....heroic....noble...well adjusted....and will look me in the eyes."

"I will." Laura said.

"Yyyoouuuu...you guys are crazy." Esmerelda laughed.

Valentina continued staring at the sun. "It's winking at me...."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ummm....thanks?"

(Shut it!)

(Sigh)

"Appreciated."

"Thanks." PG nodded.

OT: Love her. Very Happy

"You're welcome." SG said and sat up, her tail stretching out.

"Someone strong....heroic....noble...well adjusted....and will look me in the eyes."

"I will." Laura said.

"Yyyoouuuu...you guys are crazy." Esmerelda laughed.

Valentina continued staring at the sun. "It's winking at me...."

"It used to be seven but the roster expanded, got so big that Tony and Steve are considering forming another avengers group for the west coast" She-Hulk responded to Diana"Whatabout you guys?"

Lady Deadpool looked down"Is that real? No offense or anything just I sometimes assume thats part of your costume"

"If it's cool. I can be that person, I've even managed to strike up a whole conversation without looking down"Elizabeth joked

"Take a picture of it"Fiona called out to Valentina then wrapped her arm around Esmeralda"Like a fox" she then kissed her

Inside Rachel's room she layed Jubilee down on the bed then felt Jubilee grab ahold of her wrist"Lay with me please" (I may have tread into dangerous territory by kissing her) Rachel thought to herself then responded to Jubilee"Jubilee what happened before I had to do it to calm you down, you wa.."she was stopped when Jubilee placed two fingers on Rachel's lips"Shhhh. I'm greatful for your chivalry" she giggles"Someone's seeing red" Rachel's face blushed then she turned away from Jubilee. She used her other hand to loosen Jubilee's grip"Not like this. As a favor from one friend to another, try and sleep this off ok?"

Jubilee saluted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"It used to be seven but the roster expanded, got so big that Tony and Steve are considering forming another avengers group for the west coast" She-Hulk responded to Diana"Whatabout you guys?"

Lady Deadpool looked down"Is that real? No offense or anything just I sometimes assume thats part of your costume"

"If it's cool. I can be that person, I've even managed to strike up a whole conversation without looking down"Elizabeth joked

"Take a picture of it"Fiona called out to Valentina then wrapped her arm around Esmeralda"Like a fox" she then kissed her

Inside Rachel's room she layed Jubilee down on the bed then felt Jubilee grab ahold of her wrist"Lay with me please" (I may have tread into dangerous territory by kissing her) Rachel thought to herself then responded to Jubilee"Jubilee what happened before I had to do it to calm you down, you wa.."she was stopped when Jubilee placed two fingers on Rachel's lips"Shhhh. I'm greatful for your chivalry" she giggles"Someone's seeing red" Rachel's face blushed then she turned away from Jubilee. She used her other hand to loosen Jubilee's grip"Not like this. As a favor from one friend to another, try and sleep this off ok?"

Jubilee saluted

"The Young Justice team is coming along nicely. Another year of training and they will be ready to join the Justice League along with the Titans. Even a couple of my sisters are considering joining." Diana said.

"The tail? Oh yeah, it's real. I get that a lot. Anyway, it's really great at keeping me warm on a cold night." She paused. "Say, I ever tell you about the time I went at it with Pixie?"
http://sketchcardsaloon.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/squirrel-girl-vs-pixie-avx-vs-6.jpg?w=640&h=1005
tongue

"Really....ummm...don't we both live in different univeres though?"

"I see, very clever Emily. How's your brother?"

"This is my kind of place." Bulletproof said as she got comfortable. "Great food, drinks, weather, a beautiful beach and not a single man around for hundreds of miles."

Valentina took a picture of the sun and sent it to Alerk. Of course, since Alerk wasn't tripping, he only saw a Sun.

Laura arrived. "How's our patient?"

more_horiz
"Sounds like they're hitting it off pretty well"Wonder Girl said to Savage She-Hulk

"Sometimes one needs a break away from all the crazyness, that way they wont snap and explode like a giant powder keg"Suspiria said to Vamiolos"Trust me, I've seen it happen myself"

Lady Deadpool laughed"Too bad Benny crashed the party"

"Oh right. We could make the best out of the situation, besides experience tells me we'll see eachother again someday" Elizabeth said

"Richard is doing fine, LION has promoted him Director of the Washington Branch of LION due to the good job he did as Assistant Director." Emily explained

"It's like a dream, if it is I don't want to wake up"Geogirl said

Rachel closed the door behind her gently"She's sleeping it off but she's calmed down now. How are you? Did the vampires gave you a hard time?"

Al checked his phone"Nice sun" he said when looking at the picture

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Sounds like they're hitting it off pretty well"Wonder Girl said to Savage She-Hulk

"Sometimes one needs a break away from all the crazyness, that way they wont snap and explode like a giant powder keg"Suspiria said to Vamiolos"Trust me, I've seen it happen myself"

"Oh right. We could make the best out of the situation, besides experience tells me we'll see eachother again someday" Elizabeth said

"Richard is doing fine, LION has promoted him Director of the Washington Branch of LION due to the good job he did as Assistant Director." Emily explained

Rachel closed the door behind her gently"She's sleeping it off but she's calmed down now. How are you? Did the vampires gave you a hard time?"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Wonder Girl nodded. "That's good."

"An excellent point." Vamiolos agreed.

"Yeah, my side would have won though."

"I'd like that. What do you want to do first?" PG asked.

"So I see. That's good. He'll make an excellent leader." Psionica said.

"A pity the rest of the gang isn't here with us though. We'll just have to enjoy it for them then."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply