ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Beach OVA RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe Beach OVA RPG - Page 4 EmptyRe: The Beach OVA RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Yeah thats good, little further down please" Lady Deadpool said to Squirrel Girl

In bed Deadpool sits up, eyes widened, heart beating faster than ever. A voice next to him says sleepily"Was it the Ronald McDonald dream again?"

"Thank God no! Ok first I dreamed that I was a Green Lantern, then became a female, a hot one at that" Deadpool said in which caused Weasel to sit up and rub the sleep away from his eyes"And thats the cause for alarm? Thats usually among your top favorite dreams"

"Just hear me out. I was a hot female on a island full of beautiful women"Deadpool said in which Weasel responded" Once again, whats the cause of alarm?" Deadpool turned towards him"Let me finish. Anyway here I well the hot female version of me was relaxing on the beach naked with Squirrel Girl and all of a sudden...her hands was on me"

Weasel blinked then cleared his throat" This alternate version of yourself, was she scarred like you? Also how far did the dream go?"

Deadpool nods"But I still wouldn't go as far as to call her hideous, in some ways it adds to her attractiveness. From what I could tell, about as far as second base, skipping first base."

Weasel nods then his lips tightened, Deadpool notices his shoulders shake a little"Whats wrong?"

"Just that....you had a dream about Squirrel Girl" Weasel said then started to laugh

"Shut up!" Deadpool said then swung a pillow at him in which Weasel ducked

Moments later Weasel finished laughing, wiping the tears away and take a few deep breaths before he calmed down"Ok...The way I see it is you didn't go all the way in your dream correct? Also look at it as your subconscious trolling you, besides ask yourself. Which ones worse, a sensual dream about Squirrel Girl or one of those trippy dreams about Ronald McDonald"

"Sound advice, just you know I am going to get you back for laughing. Better believe that" Deadpool said to Weasel who laied back down"Goodnight Wade" Deadpool laied back down also"This never leaves the room" Weasel yawns"Sure"

Smile

more_horiz
Nice! Smile

more_horiz
"Yeah thats good, little further down please" Lady Deadpool said to Squirrel Girl

Squirrel Girl obliged and began rubbing lower on Lady Deadpool's back.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t104p45-epic-power-rangers-rp-thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Lady Deadpool smiled as SG started to rub downward then a thought started to creep in which made a voice inside her head scream out

"Hey don't ruin the moment!"

(But I have to know! And btw, aren't you supposed to be pink?)

"Oh please thats so stereotypical. Whatever questions you want to ask keep them to yourself"

Elsewhere

"Thank you, same to you guys" Susan says to Rachelle and Ororo"BTW I spotted a cool place that I've discovered that I want to show you guys"

"Really? Where is it" Ororo asked

"Come on. I'll show you" Susan said

Supergirl looked at Elizabeth and PG as they embraced, examining both their figure and their..enhanced areas

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lady Deadpool smiled as SG started to rub downward then a thought started to creep in which made a voice inside her head scream out

"Hey don't ruin the moment!"

(But I have to know! And btw, aren't you supposed to be pink?)

"Oh please thats so stereotypical. Whatever questions you want to ask keep them to yourself"

Elsewhere

"Thank you, same to you guys" Susan says to Rachelle and Ororo"BTW I spotted a cool place that I've discovered that I want to show you guys"

"Really? Where is it" Ororo asked

"Come on. I'll show you" Susan said

Supergirl looked at Elizabeth and PG as they embraced, examining both their figure and their..enhanced areas

"Lead the way." Rachelle said.

PG pressed her chest against Elizabeth. "I'd really like to hear more about your alien half..." She noticed Supergirl staring and smiled. "Something wrong?"

SG moved down to start rubbing the lotion on her legs.

"Hmmm....speaking of sanity Flannery." Frost looked across the beach and saw Nemesis tanning herself.

more_horiz
Lady Deadpool smiled"Lifesaver"

Pressing her chest against PG's in return Elizabeth responded"That could be arranged, over a couple of tropical drinks"

(So similar) Supergirl snapped out of her thoughts then shook her head" Nothings wrong Powergirl"

"It's right over here" Susan said then she guided them to a hot springs area"Majestic isn't it"

Storm concurred thens he noticed someone swimming in, the figure flew out in all it's glory greeting the trio. She flew over and embraced Storm and Rachelle"Friends!!! Isn't this place wonderful?!"

https://imgur.com/GIsMy

Storm smiled then hugged Starfire in return"Yes it is"

Note: Storm of the X-Men comes from an African tribe with National Geographic Nudity aplenty. Not only that, but her mutant powers included a physical immunity to weather extremes, so she had no qualms going naked in New York in the dead of winter. However, she eventually grew accustomed to Western norms. Hence her lack of surprise at Starfires intro Razz

more_horiz
The Rules

1. Ladies only
2. No fatal or instant death attacks
3. Be civil
4. What happens on the island stays on the island Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Pressing her chest against PG's in return Elizabeth responded"That could be arranged, over a couple of tropical drinks"

(So similar) Supergirl snapped out of her thoughts then shook her head" Nothings wrong Powergirl"

"It's right over here" Susan said then she guided them to a hot springs area"Majestic isn't it"

Storm concurred thens he noticed someone swimming in, the figure flew out in all it's glory greeting the trio. She flew over and embraced Storm and Rachelle"Friends!!! Isn't this place wonderful?!"

Note: Storm of the X-Men comes from an African tribe with National Geographic Nudity aplenty. Not only that, but her mutant powers included a physical immunity to weather extremes, so she had no qualms going naked in New York in the dead of winter. However, she eventually grew accustomed to Western norms. Hence her lack of surprise at Starfires intro Razz

"It's what I'm here for." Squirrel Girl said and laid back to relax.

"I know just the place." Power Girl smiled and flew off with Elizabeth.

Rachelle on the other hand was more nervous about it. "Star..fire huh? Hiya."

more_horiz
Frost and Flannery approached Doctor Nemesis.

"Do you need something kids?" Nemesis asked.

"Well....are you really Doctor Nemesis?" Frost asked.

"The one and only." She studied them. "I've heard of you....the ice poet from Exodus City....annnnd....Flannery Kingston, daughter of the Supercop Jennifer Kingston, right?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Rules

1. Ladies only
2. No fatal or instant death attacks
3. Be civil
4. What happens on the island stays on the island Wink

so no wild mud wrestling gotcha ya. oh and i have RP for you in Prime

more_horiz
Wonder Woman started to push She-Hulk's arm down....

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"The one and only." She studied them. "I've heard of you....the ice poet from Exodus City....annnnd....Flannery Kingston, daughter of the Supercop Jennifer Kingston, right?"

"That I am" Flannery responded

more_horiz
"I understand all the black clothing, blend into the darkness and all that, what I don't get is what is it with vampires and leather clothing?" Jubilee asked Esmeralda"FTR aware of the irony in that question"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nemesis nodded. "Your mother's earning quite the rep for a normal, I am marginally impressed. As for you..." She pointed her finger at her with her hand in a gun shape. "Bang. You should be more careful in the future."

Frost formed ice around her hand. "So should you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"It's what I'm here for." Squirrel Girl said and laid back to relax.

"I know just the place." Power Girl smiled and flew off with Elizabeth.

Rachelle on the other hand was more nervous about it. "Star..fire huh? Hiya."

Supergirl tilted her head at the two as they took off then she goes to explore the island

"Salutations" Starfire smiled then she proceeded to hug Susan who had already summoned a field wall between them" Don't hug me!!!" She released the field"Um I mean hello" Susan said offering her hand to Starfire who still cheerily shook her hand, Susan examined her"You affiliated with the Galaxy Knights?"

Starfire looked at her with a confused expression"Galaxy Knights?"

"They're a organization of law officials that protect the Galaxy." Susan said"Sorry for the confusion, you resembled a friend of mine whose affiliated with them"

"No apology necessary."Starfire smiled"I'd love to meet this friend of yours someday"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nemesis nodded. "Your mother's earning quite the rep for a normal, I am marginally impressed. As for you..." She pointed her finger at her with her hand in a gun shape. "Bang. You should be more careful in the future."

Flannery, playing peacemaker, says to the both of them"Easy guys, no need for conflict"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I understand all the black clothing, blend into the darkness and all that, what I don't get is what is it with vampires and leather clothing?" Jubilee asked Esmeralda"FTR aware of the irony in that question"

"A number of us seem to find it fashionable in this day and age. In the old days, we often wore clothes made from human flesh. Leather feels slightly similar to that, so it could be just memories of the old ways."

more_horiz
BTW posted a RP in the DC RPG Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Flannery, playing peacemaker, says to the both of them"Easy guys, no need for conflict"

Nemesis studied Frost before smiling. "You're right. I will say this much for your city: Even if they are c, maybe even b, listers, the heroes you have in your city are earning themselves quite the reputation. Quantum, the Demoliton Girls, Megaton, tournaments, even visits from the government." She laid back again. "Give them a few more years, might even be worth fighting."

more_horiz
"AWWWW Yeah! This feels great!" Sophia said as she and Mary walked out to the beach party.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"AWWWW Yeah! This feels great!" Sophia said as she and Mary walked out to the beach party.

"The climate is pretty comfortable, whomever organized this picked a good time for it" Mary said

more_horiz
Eve(Prime Version) was enjoying the "sights" that the resort offered then ran into a familiar face"Hello Can" she smiled

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A number of us seem to find it fashionable in this day and age. In the old days, we often wore clothes made from human flesh. Leather feels slightly similar to that, so it could be just memories of the old ways."

"That depends on the vampire." The two see Fiona approach them and made a place next to them"From what Al mentioned the whole leather concept started with a vampire would wear the skin of their fallen victims on All Hallow's Eve or The Festival of Samhain, it's not really a full skin just their face. What do you think inspired that movie about a psychopath with a chainsaw?" she glanced down at Jubilee's chest(Why hello girls)

"A vampire with a passion for Halloween?"Jubilee asked

"The non-bastardized one that humans celebrate" Fiona pointed" Although I do admire some of their parties. Amsterdam would throw one heck of a party"

more_horiz
A few reminders Smile

more_horiz

"The climate is pretty comfortable, whomever organized this picked a good time for it" Mary said

Eve(Prime Version) was enjoying the "sights" that the resort offered then ran into a familiar face"Hello Can" she smiled

"That depends on the vampire." The two see Fiona approach them and made a place next to them"From what Al mentioned the whole leather concept started with a vampire would wear the skin of their fallen victims on All Hallow's Eve or The Festival of Samhain, it's not really a full skin just their face. What do you think inspired that movie about a psychopath with a chainsaw?" she glanced down at Jubilee's chest(Why hello girls)

"A vampire with a passion for Halloween?"Jubilee asked

"The non-bastardized one that humans celebrate" Fiona pointed" Although I do admire some of their parties. Amsterdam would throw one heck of a party"

Esmeralda laughed. "I've been there. That was fun."

Valentina stared up at the sky. "It's.....been so long....since I saw the sun..."

Can had shapeshifted into a rather tall busty woman for the party. "Hello there Eve. How's the mafia life treating you?"

"I'd have to agree. Where do you want to set up?" Sophia asked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply