ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Beach OVA RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe Beach OVA RPG - Page 8 EmptyRe: The Beach OVA RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Swimsuit Gabrielle!
http://ratphlegm.tripod.com/maki.html
Very Happy

bounce

more_horiz
Mai Shiranui bounced as she explored the beach.
http://www.animevice.com/mai-shiranui/18-18922/all-images/84-56060/mai_shiranui_98/83-24233/

more_horiz
Hello! Very Happy

more_horiz
Rogue tightened her gloves as she walked down the beach and smacked Jean's rear as she walked by.

OT: tongue

more_horiz
Ah just what I need Razz

You know when thinking about it a story is just what this needs to balance out the fanservice. Smile The question is what kind of story?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Ah just what I need Razz

You know when thinking about it a story is just what this needs to balance out the fanservice. Smile The question is what kind of story?

We could start up the actual competition, bring in some tentacle monsters, have the LION heroines interact with Suspiria and Christine Zion....just a few ideas.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Ah just what I need Razz

We could start up the actual competition, bring in some tentacle monsters, have the LION heroines interact with Suspiria and Christine Zion....just a few ideas.

I'm down with that. With Loki in the scene expect some...trickery to occur tongue

As the festivities were dying down the contestants looked up in the sky to see a monitor image of Suspiria shown in the sky" Greetings contestants. I'd like to congratulate each of you in participating in the first stage of the competition. Which was the swimsuit competition"

"Wh-Wait" Dark Falcon said" So this isn't a beach party?"

"It was a swimsuit competition disguised as a beach party" Suspiria responded

"I like her style" Loki said to Can

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Ah just what I need Razz

I'm down with that. With Loki in the scene expect some...trickery to occur tongue

As the festivities were dying down the contestants looked up in the sky to see a monitor image of Suspiria shown in the sky" Greetings contestants. I'd like to congratulate each of you in participating in the first stage of the competition. Which was the swimsuit competition"

"I like her style" Loki said to Can

"Hey Suspiria." Psionica said casually.

"So, what's the next stage?" Sophia asked.

"Jeannie, you getting any vibes from her?" Rogue asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Ah just what I need Razz

"I like her style" Loki said to Can Smile

Jean shook her head" Cant really tell. From the feel of it she's blocking anykind of psychic feedback"

"Love your outfit dear. You look rather..enchanting" Suspiria said to Psionica

"The next stage is going to be something a little different. Usually this is where there would be a talent competition, however my and the other judges like for things to be unique. So we want to see how each of you do in combat and survival" With a snap of her fingers the group finds themselves in their regular attire

" OMG!! I know where this is going!! We are in a Hunger Games scenario!!!"

"No we are not and could you please not panic?! You're making me feel all panicky" Lady Deadpool said

"Not don't get too excited nobody's going to die in this. Just consider it a good old fashioned friendly competition. The contest ends when there is only one left standing" Suspiria said

OT: Also check out the Season 8 Thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Ah just what I need Razz

Jean shook her head" Cant really tell. From the feel of it she's blocking anykind of psychic feedback"

"The next stage is going to be something a little different. Usually this is where there would be a talent competition, however my and the other judges like for things to be unique. So we want to see how each of you do in combat and survival" With a snap of her fingers the group finds themselves in their regular attire

"No we are not and could you please not panic?! You're making me feel all panicky" Lady Deadpool said

"Not don't get too excited nobody's going to die in this. Just consider it a good old fashioned friendly competition. The contest ends when there is only one left standing" Suspiria said

"That's my boss for you." Can smiled.

Mystique changed her shape to blend in and hid among the trees, deciding to wait this out until the others had beaten themselves up.

"Thanks. So, shall we begin now?" Psionica asked.

Dru started reaching for her gun.

Vamiolos relaxed in the chair to wait for the others to challenge her.

"Mind blocks huh? That figures." Rogue said. She flexed her muscles. "You up for a fight?"

Rachelle created a small tornado around herself and motioned to Storm.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Ah just what I need Razz

Mystique changed her shape to blend in and hid among the trees, deciding to wait this out until the others had beaten themselves up.

"Mind blocks huh? That figures." Rogue said. She flexed her muscles. "You up for a fight?"

"So what does this mean for us?" Eve asked Can and Loki

"We could fight amongst ourselves but that would be a waste of energy now would it" Loki pointed" I say we take this stage of competition to our advantage. Play both sides against the other and when we are the only ones left standing then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it"

Meanwhile Squirrel Girl and Lady Deadpool are playing with their table top games and action figures of the contestants"Ha!! My She-Hulk just trumped your Wonder Girl"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbm7wu89Db1raikxso1_500.jpg

"It has nothing to do with fear just....I really don't want to fight you" Elizabeth said to Power Girl

"Ok" Jean said to Rogue" I promise I wont make it too painful"

more_horiz
Paladia was caught by surprised when Insidious groped her from behind"Surprise!!!"

OT: Just to get that out of the way tongue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Paladia was caught by surprised when Insidious groped her from behind"Surprise!!!"

"Wah!" She jumped up. "Where'd you come from?"

more_horiz
BTW posted something in the Firewolf thread and the Thor thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW posted something in the Firewolf thread and the Thor thread Smile

Posssted in the Ultra Girl thread. lol!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Insidious pressed her finger on Paladia's lips the she pressed a button on her belt buckle. They appeared in a cave located somewhere in the far corners in the Island Resort"This seems like a good place to conduct a strategy, given the announcement"

Speaking of. Check out the RP post a couple of pages up Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Ah just what I need Razz

"So what does this mean for us?" Eve asked Can and Loki

"We could fight amongst ourselves but that would be a waste of energy now would it" Loki pointed" I say we take this stage of competition to our advantage. Play both sides against the other and when we are the only ones left standing then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it"

Meanwhile Squirrel Girl and Lady Deadpool are playing with their table top games and action figures of the contestants"Ha!! My She-Hulk just trumped your Wonder Girl"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbm7wu89Db1raikxso1_500.jpg

"It has nothing to do with fear just....I really don't want to fight you" Elizabeth said to Power Girl

"Ok" Jean said to Rogue" I promise I wont make it too painful"

Squirrel Girl snapped her fingers and picked up the die. "Allllright, come onnnnn Psionica!"
She then rolled the dice.

Seeing the various fighters sizing up their opponents, Psionica decided to just what do what felt natural and focused for a few brief moments before unleashing a psychic shockwave around herself, aiming to take out as many opponents as possible by surprise.

"Don't worry, I have a plan!" PG zipped off and then returned with a coin in hand. "Heads, will just say you won. Tails, I win. Simple and we don't even have to throw a punch."

Meanwhile, Wonder Girl was wrestling with She-Hulk.

Rogue jumped backwards and then took a fighting stance. "Whenever you're ready girl."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Insidious pressed her finger on Paladia's lips the she pressed a button on her belt buckle. They appeared in a cave located somewhere in the far corners in the Island Resort"This seems like a good place to conduct a strategy, given the announcement"

Speaking of. Check out the RP post a couple of pages up Wink

"Oh, yeah, strategy.....so, what's the plan?"

more_horiz
http://blog.luxuryproperty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/castle_neuschwanstein.jpg

The resort that Suspiria and the judges stay in, also open to contestants Cool

"Hmm" Christine looked on

"Something of notice?" Suspria asked

"It appears there are kids among this event." Christine said noticing Flannery and some of the other teen heroes and associates of them

"You know Nemesis has a Island Resort not too far from here. I could just drop them off there and have someone supervise them till this event is done" Suspiria suggested then Christine pondered" For now we'll do that"

Suspiria's eyes glowed then has them transferred to Nemesis's Island Resort

"Now that's out of the way" Christine said then summoned Serenity who approached the two"Come join your parents dear" Suspiria said then summoned another chair next to her" Think of this as a learning exercise"

"Yes mother" Serenity said then took a seat

This is post timeskip Serenity of course
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t88p30-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread

more_horiz
*Cue a tall figure, wearing blue hood with gold trim, covering his face. He was just whistling. Seen dealing with a garden sort of thing. No home though.*

"That's it my dear ones. Grow, live."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply