ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Beach OVA RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe Beach OVA RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Beach OVA RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
OT: Also, you have an RP in NuExodus City and some in Prime and Quantum.

IC: Psionica waved her hand and exploded the missiles then directed the fire and shrapnel from the explosions towards Suspiria.

Suspiria inhaled then blew at the fire and sharpnel a strong wind formated and it pushed the fire and the sharpnel away (Magnus Stormous) a magnetic storm is formated and Psionica could sense that the electrical mechanisms of her armor is going haywire

"Anti-Magnetic Field!" She called out. The armor accepting the voice command and a shield rose up around the armor, allowing it to weather the storm. Psionica took aim and fired cutting lasers from her wrists through the storm towards Suspiria.

Suspiria teleported, dodging the laser then Psionica finds herself surrounded by an army of Suspiria's and each of them fired a volley of smoldering brinstone at Psionica's shield, combined with the magnetic thunder of the magnetic storm striking down at her at every angle

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
OT: Also, you have an RP in NuExodus City and some in Prime and Quantum.

IC: Psionica waved her hand and exploded the missiles then directed the fire and shrapnel from the explosions towards Suspiria.

Suspiria inhaled then blew at the fire and sharpnel a strong wind formated and it pushed the fire and the sharpnel away (Magnus Stormous) a magnetic storm is formated and Psionica could sense that the electrical mechanisms of her armor is going haywire

"Anti-Magnetic Field!" She called out. The armor accepting the voice command and a shield rose up around the armor, allowing it to weather the storm. Psionica took aim and fired cutting lasers from her wrists through the storm towards Suspiria.

Suspiria teleported, dodging the laser then Psionica finds herself surrounded by an army of Suspiria's and each of them fired a volley of smoldering brinstone at Psionica's shield, combined with the magnetic thunder of the magnetic storm striking down at her at every angle

Psionica used her armor's shields to push back against the blasts. She did several calculations in her head and waited until the last second before teleporting herself away, causing the blasts to collide all together as she reappeared behind one Suspiria and let the others get caught in the explosion. She then used her telekinesis to slit the throat of the Suspiria she was behind while she had the chance.

more_horiz
In between their "verbal confrontations" Timeskip Elizabeth quieted Timeskip Francied by providing her one of these tongue

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarshmallowHell

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In between their "verbal confrontations" Timeskip Elizabeth quieted Timeskip Francied by providing her one of these tongue

Nice! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Nice! Very Happy

Bet ya Francied's reaction is priceless Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Nice! Very Happy

Bet ya Francied's reaction is priceless Razz

True, true. Laughing Razz

more_horiz
In light of the recent news, a little something just for fun and has no connection to the canon story of the RPG.

The Beach OVA RPG - Page 2 Stark_10

Humming a tune that some would find familiar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5ZOcIc_pKk

"Love redecor Tony" Deadpool said observing the redecorated Stark Towers or Avengers Towers while moving a whellbarrow filled with hats. He stopped and took one out" For the big guy" he said to Thor and tosses the hat to him

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Disney-Mickey-Mouse-Ears-8ct-Party-Hats-Favors-/00/s/NTE1WDc1OA==/$(KGrHqRHJCIE8mi7urkwBPLbSslElQ~~60_35.JPG

"Specks" He tosses one to Bruce then gave him an extra large one"For the other guy, speaking of which the higher ups love him"

"Woah" Tony Stark spoke up"How did you get in here?"

"Now we could waste alot of time to talk about how I did what or we could celebrate!" Deadpool said then turned to Logan who was unphased by it all still sitting at the bar, smoking his cigar" Say Logan old pal." He pulled out a hat in which Logan responded"Go f*** yourself"

"Ah haha you and your sense of humor. I'll give it to you later" Deadpool then went over to Natasha" For the lovely russian"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In light of the recent news, a little something just for fun and has no connection to the canon story of the RPG.

"Love redecor Tony" Deadpool said observing the redecorated Stark Towers or Avengers Towers while moving a whellbarrow filled with hats. He stopped and took one out" For the big guy" he said to Thor and tosses the hat to him

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Disney-Mickey-Mouse-Ears-8ct-Party-Hats-Favors-/00/s/NTE1WDc1OA==/$(KGrHqRHJCIE8mi7urkwBPLbSslElQ~~60_35.JPG

"Specks" He tosses one to Bruce then gave him an extra large one"For the other guy, speaking of which the higher ups love him"

"Now we could waste alot of time to talk about how I did what or we could celebrate!" Deadpool said then turned to Logan who was unphased by it all still sitting at the bar, smoking his cigar" Say Logan old pal." He pulled out a hat in which Logan responded"Go f*** yourself"

"Ah haha you and your sense of humor. I'll give it to you later" Deadpool then went over to Natasha" For the lovely russian"

".....No." Came Natasha's reply.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh come on it's not that bad. See" Deadpool puts the hat on his head then presented another one"This even matches your outfit"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh come on it's not that bad. See" Deadpool puts the hat on his head then presented another one"This even matches your outfit"

Natasha sighed and flipped a coin and caught it. Heads. "Alright...give me the hat."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Natasha sighed and flipped a coin and caught it. Heads. "Alright...give me the hat."

"What kind of celebration are you talking about?" Steve asked

Deadpool holds back manly tears after giving Natasha the hat"Guys. Our family just got bigger"

"The security is state of the art, how could he have gotten in?" Tony whispered to Bruce

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Deadpool holds back manly tears after giving Natasha the hat"Guys. Our family just got bigger"

"The security is state of the art, how could he have gotten in?" Tony whispered to Bruce

"What do you mean? New recruits?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Deadpool smiled" You could say that. Gentlemen...Ladies. Disney just bought Star Wars"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Deadpool smiled" You could say that. Gentlemen...Ladies. Disney just bought Star Wars"

"Really....okay, so, what does that have to do with us again?" Natasha asked.

more_horiz
"Well. We're apart of that family and now Star Wars is apart of the family. Which means alot of fun crossovers for us" Deadpool said

"Forget it"

They all turned at Logan's direction who continued" I've had my share of crossovers with them already"

"Is this about the whole" Deadpool imitates using force lighting in which Logan was victim of"Look on the brightside, you were among those responsible in killing Sidious so that gave you some nice revenge points"

"Whats this Star Wars that he keeps talking abut" Steve whispered to Tony" Let me explain" he then informs him about the SW Universe

"Also. I'm willing to bet Laura would get a kick out of weilding a lightsaber"Deadpool said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Well. We're apart of that family and now Star Wars is apart of the family. Which means alot of fun crossovers for us" Deadpool said

"Forget it"

They all turned at Logan's direction who continued" I've had my share of crossovers with them already"

"Is this about the whole" Deadpool imitates using force lighting in which Logan was victim of"Look on the brightside, you were among those responsible in killing Sidious so that gave you some nice revenge points"

"Whats this Star Wars that he keeps talking abut" Steve whispered to Tony" Let me explain" he then informs him about the SW Universe

"Also. I'm willing to bet Laura would get a kick out of weilding a lightsaber"Deadpool said

"Maybe....but if anyone tries to put me in a metal bikini, I reserve the right to shoot them." Natasha noted.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Forget it"

"Maybe....but if anyone tries to put me in a metal bikini, I reserve the right to shoot them." Natasha noted.

Tony takes the moment to mentally picture it( So worth it)

Clint hits Tony on the arm

more_horiz
How you're liking it so far? Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
How you're liking it so far? Smile

Pretty fun so far. Very Happy

more_horiz
At the X-Mansion, Professor Charles Xavier was in his study having a chat with the spirits of Old Ben Kenobi and Master Yoda.

Gambit was in the lounge playing cards with Han Solo while Leia hung out with Rogue.

Beast was writing on a notepad as he worked with Chewie to figure out the Wookie Language.

SHIELD Base...
Nick Fury was walking the halls when Mace Windu walked out of a room. The two stopped and looked at each other.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
At the X-Mansion, Professor Charles Xavier was in his study having a chat with the spirits of Old Ben Kenobi and Master Yoda.

Gambit was in the lounge playing cards with Han Solo while Leia hung out with Rogue.

Beast was writing on a notepad as he worked with Chewie to figure out the Wookie Language.

SHIELD Base...
Nick Fury was walking the halls when Mace Windu walked out of a room. The two stopped and looked at each other.

Sidious and Doom exchange notes

more_horiz
"So....wait....you have your own private island?" Captain Justice asked Nemesis.

"I know people who owe me favors who have their own islands." She corrected. "That said, this island is perfect for the party."

"The inter-dimensional bathing suit competition right?"

"That's right. The others should be here soon."

more_horiz
OT: I've found a inspiration!

Intro.....

The Beach OVA RPG - Page 2 Enhanc10

"I admire your taste in restaurants" Nemesis looked around at the structure including the jaws like shawk through the indestructable glass then focus her attention on drinking her drink with her partner across from her

"I offer nothing but the best. Anything less would be unsuitable" Suspiria said while sipping her own wine

"There seems to be quite a turnout this year" Nemesis said"All on account of the grand prize involved"

"To some it's for the grand prize, to others it's some other form of moral obligation, and bragging rights. Is it true that you are competing this year?"Suspiria asked

"Of course"Nemesis nods"Yourself"

"Maybe next year, I'm actually intrigued as to how this contest is going to turn out" Suspiria said"Especially given the contestants involved. Of course the rules still stand. Girls only, including the ones in the audience viewing" Suspiria said

"Of course" Nemesis nods"I'm equaly intrigued. Especially with Sid and Eve involved"

"In the spirit of tradition, are you intrigued on a little wager involving this years contest?" Suspiria asked

Nemesis smiled"I'm listening"

At the Island Resort where the contest is going to be held, placed in a pocket dimension the contestants and the spectators viewing have arrived at the resort

"All I have to say is this BETTER NOT involve tentacles" Izumi said to the others

Anna Chase pats her on the back"Look at it this way, if it does then we'll kick the monster's butt and the one who summoned it"

more_horiz
OT: Looks above my post*smacks fourhead*

Sorry about that Guy Embarassed

Still, like the intro I put out?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Looks above my post*smacks fourhead*

Sorry about that Guy Embarassed

Still, like the intro I put out?

I actually like yours way better than mine. Razz Laughing