ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Chosen The Ascension

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionChosen The Ascension EmptyChosen The Ascension

more_horiz
-The year is sometime in the not too distant future.

:From the heavens a meteor dubbed Jormugand made it's way to the Earth,in the Pacific ocean was the collide spot. Which in turn made lots of problems to the area. As if a vital pressure point was hit.:

: Tokyo was first hit,as Mt Fuji erupted,smoke and lava all over the place, Austral-Asia was hit by a series of intense tidal waves. The West coast of the America's were struck with tons of earth quake activity, in European other volcano erupts, as well as Africa,while Asia got *intense* cold fronts.:

:But that was not the end of it,for the true horror commited the second day after impact.:

:Cue flocks of human beings jumping out of skyscrapers, people who jump in front of trains,gutting themselves with knives, self inflicted gun shots, crashing into cars on purpose. If there is a way to commit suicide, it was happening.:

:Cue one such case,a young boy who felt guilt and sadness. During a doomed family trip at sea, he could not save his little sister when a storm brewed.:

"Do it! You failed! Die,as the usual losers, die!" :The gun was in his mouth,and well cue a gunshot. No gore,no blood,he did not die,because the gun was out when he fires.:

"I want to live."

:In that moment as he drops the gun a figure appears before him. Said figure was a horror.Massive orange eyes and a lingering shadow body with a visible smile,of sharp looking teeth.:

"You passed the test, interesting,now for your prize!" :The young boy soon felt his hands were wet,with water.As it drips to the floor.:

"What is this?" :Said the boy.The figure answers: "Hey,it's your scar,not me..And I should point out I will be hanging out with you,for a long time,as of now."

Boy: Like Death Note,but no book.

Being: What's a Death Note?

Boy: Never mind.

:His parents were among the living,but not Chosen. They wonder where the water came from, but the boy kept his mouth shut. As the figure just laughs.Especially as the parents cannot detect his presence:

-

(My first creation.Just pondering who should be NPC and who should be PC for me.)

I hope the intro was impressive or something.Tried showing just how screwed the world is,at the moment.

Last edited by Chou Blaster on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionChosen The Ascension EmptyRe: Chosen The Ascension

more_horiz
Alexander/Al Dugan:

Background story: Alex is a good kid,bright,likable,etc.But he harbors a pain in his heart.For his little sister got lost in a freak storm as the family had a trip at sea,and he blames himself for not saving her.He is blonde,blue eyes,fair complexion, and eight years old.

Start with 25 points.

Strength:1
Dex: 4
Speed: 5
Toughness:0
Int: 5
Will: 3
Charisma:2
Stamina:3
Mentality: 2

Power: Water: Due to his scar being related to the sea,his first power is that of controlling/creating water.

:Will make more,reflecting on how the story/plot goes.:

more_horiz
-New Challengers!

Davy: :He was currently in Japan, was dealing with the mafia there, as he saw Mt. Fuji go up in smoke, found it to be a amazing sight, almost like a Atomic Bomb with the fume pattern.:

:Cue men in black suits approaching him on the roof. Davy turns over and his fingers transform into guns and blasted them away. Nothing but bone,blood and some organ tissues.:

:His Animus was in view, it was akin to a snake, a snake made of glass knives,coiling and swimming across the sky.: "You are Chosen. Your scar is what your work does. Not in relation to other affairs. In short,your a born killer. Well done, because you will need it in this time of trials."

Davy:Chosen for what?

Animus: In due time."

Eddie:

:Eddie was in the stadium on tour in Europe. German because he spoke the language. He made notes, but found his band mates, dead.Overdosing and self inflicted wounds. Soon enough the voice happened to him, as flash backs of his life, while feeling himself in space, planets and stars going their way in his orbit. It was of constant abandoning, how all those he meet,vanish in the end, yet still he refuses to die. And with that raw sound could be heard, as a wall is destroyed.:

:He has a idea, and begins to think, soon was a one man band, just by mental control.: "The show will go on my friends, all for you." :As he talks over how the show will be done.:

:His Animus was a beautiful naked woman. Who hugs him.:

Axel:

:The artist was currently trapped in traffic, due to bodies and wrecks, he gets out. Sees a dead cop with a gun. Despite his urge to get it, decides to walk home, in which his animus comes into being,this time a skeleton crow.:

"Good. Now lets have some fun!":Massive energy sphere emerges from his right hand.:

Animus: Your scar is literally hole. Something that cannot be filled. :Axel hurls the sphere into the wreckage,watching it vanishing and some minor explosives. He whistles afterwards and goes about his way, as onlookers were running away from him.:

-Meanwhile

:A figure is laughing his ass off. Three people were in a bad situation.:

:A woman in a fancy blue dress, lovely blue eyes, black hair.She currently could not see anything due to no light,pounding at a black box of death, another was a man,getting eaten by rats, supposedly,and the last one was a child, and his toys were coming for him.:

:He robs the house while the family were trapped in his illusions. This new world will be grand.:

- back at Alex's home.

:The news was playing, some cal it the end of the world. Well it does certainly seem that way. Alex was eatting,quiet, which was odd for he was getting over things, his mom spoke.: "I know things are hard,but they will get better. :His mother, a saintly blonde, Alex favors her to his father, who spoke up.: "Why was my gun out, and why is their a bullet hole in the wall?"

:Alex speaks up.:"I heard a voice, saying I should die. But I did not, and something weird happen then." :Meanwhile his new friend the bug eyed shade was watching.:

"The water came, from my hands."

:His parent's eyes go wide, as it happens again, the water.: "It turns on and off.

Alex's Animus:"Way to go man, now they fear you."

:His parents go silent.:

Father; I think we are going to see someone about this, I am sure we can fix it."

:He approaches his son, his body generates another water jet, that strikes him and smashes him into the oven.:

Father:... :Sighes in pain.: Call 911.

:Mother dials.:

Alex: I am so sorry.It did it by itself! :He then runs off, opens the door, closes and keeps on moving,wondering where to go.:

Animus: Now things are going to get interesting.

more_horiz
-Alexander:
:He runs and runs,soon on the streets,tripping out at the bodies,and wrecks the event had done to the world.: "Jeez.":Seeing 911 responding to his home.:

:He also feels wet,as he notices the water in the air. And it responds to his hand gestures.:

:Soon enough the water forms at his feet and soon was propelled in the air,moving by surfing,on a sentient body of water,knocking wreckage away,but lots of people saw,most could not believe their eyes.:

- The Rest

-Axel: *After the sphere event he was home,at home he drunk some Gatorade and decides to dress up in a business suit with a hat.From Blazblue,the troll.:

:Watching the news,as smaller spheres hover around him.:

-Davy: :After the destruction he did to those people. He looks to Fuji as it erupted.And sees a most interesting thing in the streets.: "Wow.Cool tricks." :He then had a idea. He took his brief case,makes a nitrogen grenade launcher out of it and fires,to cool down the lava in his zone.:

-Eddie

New guys!

- Daichi
:This was what Davy had seen, he was 6'9 in height. Wearing casual clothes as he was,yes he was,walking on air.With little children in his arms,he was forced to scale the building surfaces and then jumps on air to get on top of the situation. Truth be told there was flames,and melting,but it was cooling down.Soon it will become hard ground.:

-Ban
:He was in his home. Drinking some brandy as he looks outside,despite the world's affairs. His home was beautiful.Lots of servants, during this crisis will amp toy building,for children's relief movements.:

:Looking in the mirror of his bathroom, sees his eyes were now red, with markings. Cue his father speaking up, older male,average in body,bald.: "Your my son,now is not the time to act as boss.I am the boss.You want to be the boss? You got to beat the boss."

:Ban had shades at this point speaking up.: "So that's why grandpa is not chief,you beat him."

:Cue the fighting,his eyes were tracing everything he could do,body reading,and replies by smashing his father's left knee and proceeds to elbow him upside his head. Dad falls down.: "I win."

:Cue a massive Lion style animus.: "Your power,is Nemesis,your scar is a blanket around your heart,the fear of your potential,embrace it."

-Brian
:He was in Hell,so to speak,so many bodies,so little hope. He was at a hospital. He had tears down his face.Thinking of the war.Losing his friends. It hits the bodies of a littlegirl,she heals on the spot.:

Brian:?! :Then goes about ever patient,contacting them,as they heal as well.: "A Miracle?" :Was his current thought.:

more_horiz
(The last PCs I will make. The rest are NPCs. The difference is my guys evolve/grow with your characters. While my NPCs a real challenge and test you out.)

-Tom Townsend

:Tom was currently looking over the news.He was all alone.The aging man had lost his kids,grand kids and wife in this madness. He clutches the picture of them to his heart, his home was clean,but his soul did not feel that way.:

:Soon enough he grabs his chest with pain. As his skin peels,deep within,the flesh was disrupted and twisted, micro factories and power motors,as flesh was replaced with machinery. His brain was a computer.His eyes were scanners.:

"The Hell is this?"

:Clothes turn to ash as his new bionic form was in view, he was a living robot.To a degree.:

- Kim Law

:The Asian reporter was currently walking about the carnage,wrecked vehicles,twisted bodies and the smells of fire and oil. She was writing notes, of everything. Including the riots. Soon though some men notice her,that she was alone, they were drawing knives. Thinking they found prey.:

Kim: No.. Leave me alone. :They would not, and soon enough she feels something burning in her,next things she note swas matter,coming from thin air and covers her left arm,it had strange markings and energy that glows.:

Lead Thug: Da hell!?

:She got bold and punches a man, internal decapitation as the spine broke,but the neck did not tear off.:

:The men looked on in horror, as she swings around with the new arm,the heat made them drop the knives and they fled.:

"This is interesting."

:She notes to herself,as it goes normal,still in reporter outfit.:

more_horiz
"Whenever you're done, just let me know." Pepper taunted as the fighter in front of her continued to strike her. However her invincibility allowed her to simply ignore the strikes. She slowly brought up her hand, balled into a fist and then slugged her opponent in the face, flooring him. "And that's how Pepper wins it!"

more_horiz
Alex: :Alex was now in hiding.At a ravaged super mart,getting food and sweets to eat. What was he suppose to do? Other than to survive that is.

Axel: :Axel was out and about.hearing the fight that was breaking out.Saw Pepper as the winner and spoke out.: "Yooooo-.Yoou.You,are,are,be-autiful.Your beautiful. :Nervous wrench has a charisma score of zero of course.:

:The others laughed at him and he responds,a massive energy ball appears from his right hand.:

"Die,scum." :Lets go of the sphere,it flies to those guys and reduces them to nothing,leaving a big hole on the ground they were standing on.:

Davy: :Launches more cryo missiles and after a bit,the lava stops.: "Wow, I could be,a super hero. or even a antihero!" :Big grin as he looks to the chaos below,he was now hungry and going to the lobby about food,as his launcher transforms back in to his briefcase.:

Eddie: :The show was starting and he was alone onstage,as his friends were to be buried. He knows his new found power and will start it here,in Dallas.:

"This goes out to the rest of the band,Hydra! To Miley,Chris and Ridley. May you be at peace." :The Sound control made the concert into a orgasm of music mastery.:

Daichi: :Daichi in turn saw no more lava flowing,with that he has a good,positive vibe.: "As long as there's life,there is hope.":He then wonders about getting out of the city. He wants to return home,to Hakkido.:

Ban: :Ban now was in the CEO chair and was going to have charity programs for those souls in Tokyo. And as for me?I think I earned a vacation. :Logs on his computer, now has a Las Vegas trip in mind.:

Brian: :Soon enough he was tired of all the healing and took a nap. Had really weird dreams though.:

Tom: :Soon enough feels healthy and in the best shape of his life. Yet he was a machine now.Finding clothes to go out in to public,without stirring any ruckus.:

Kim: :She was at her apartment, saw her room mate Jeff,dead. Slit his own throat. She sheds some tears.: "Why? What is the meaning of this?!" :Cue a naga style figure coming out of her wall and spoke.: "Chosen,he did not chose,you did,to save your own life."

"Chose!? You mean my arm thing!?!Just what the Hell are you and why this,this stuff now!"

"Fall,great fall, animus,animus seek life.":With that,vanishes.:

"The meteor brought"them" here?" :She thought to herself.:

-Top Secret Army Base

:Cue a briefing,a Doctor was speaking to important figures of government.:

"Gentlemen, the meteorite in question has been found. :Photo,it was a white space ship.:

"That is not a meteor at all!"

"Correct. Also this." :Cue spiraling energy patterns over the pacific.As it splits up into other parts of the world.:

"This was footage from the Suicide wave."

:Another video. This time dots all over the world.:

"These dots are of those who did not die.So far the number is two thousand."

"We should hunt them down then.For the sake of security."

"We are working on that right now.Just give us time.

:No more briefing.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Alex: :Alex was now in hiding.At a ravaged super mart,getting food and sweets to eat. What was he suppose to do? Other than to survive that is.

Axel: :Axel was out and about.hearing the fight that was breaking out.Saw Pepper as the winner and spoke out.: "Yooooo-.Yoou.You,are,are,be-autiful.Your beautiful. :Nervous wrench has a charisma score of zero of course.:

:The others laughed at him and he responds,a massive energy ball appears from his right hand.:

"Die,scum." :Lets go of the sphere,it flies to those guys and reduces them to nothing,leaving a big hole on the ground they were standing on.:

Davy: :Launches more cryo missiles and after a bit,the lava stops.: "Wow, I could be,a super hero. or even a antihero!" :Big grin as he looks to the chaos below,he was now hungry and going to the lobby about food,as his launcher transforms back in to his briefcase.:

Eddie: :The show was starting and he was alone onstage,as his friends were to be buried. He knows his new found power and will start it here,in Dallas.:

"This goes out to the rest of the band,Hydra! To Miley,Chris and Ridley. May you be at peace." :The Sound control made the concert into a orgasm of music mastery.:

Daichi: :Daichi in turn saw no more lava flowing,with that he has a good,positive vibe.: "As long as there's life,there is hope.":He then wonders about getting out of the city. He wants to return home,to Hakkido.:

Ban: :Ban now was in the CEO chair and was going to have charity programs for those souls in Tokyo. And as for me?I think I earned a vacation. :Logs on his computer, now has a Las Vegas trip in mind.:

Brian: :Soon enough he was tired of all the healing and took a nap. Had really weird dreams though.:

Tom: :Soon enough feels healthy and in the best shape of his life. Yet he was a machine now.Finding clothes to go out in to public,without stirring any ruckus.:

Kim: :She was at her apartment, saw her room mate Jeff,dead. Slit his own throat. She sheds some tears.: "Why? What is the meaning of this?!" :Cue a naga style figure coming out of her wall and spoke.: "Chosen,he did not chose,you did,to save your own life."

"Chose!? You mean my arm thing!?!Just what the Hell are you and why this,this stuff now!"

"Fall,great fall, animus,animus seek life.":With that,vanishes.:

"The meteor brought"them" here?" :She thought to herself.:

-Top Secret Army Base

:Cue a briefing,a Doctor was speaking to important figures of government.:

"Gentlemen, the meteorite in question has been found. :Photo,it was a white space ship.:

"That is not a meteor at all!"

"Correct. Also this." :Cue spiraling energy patterns over the pacific.As it splits up into other parts of the world.:

"This was footage from the Suicide wave."

:Another video. This time dots all over the world.:

"These dots are of those who did not die.So far the number is two thousand."

"We should hunt them down then.For the sake of security."

"We are working on that right now.Just give us time.

:No more briefing.:

"The hell?!" Pepper turned and stared, the whole thing happening so fast. "Uhhh.....did...you just do that?"

more_horiz
Alex: *He was mainly getting a hold of some orange juice. Atleast the water works stopped,he loves the water, but not that much.:

Axel: *Looking to her, with a big grin, almost like a wolf or lion.: I..Did, it was easy. You special too?"

:Brian has a killer dream, the meteor was a space ship, energy, life.Powers, mentality,harmed minds, hurt souls.They fuel, the emotions.:

Mystery voice; First comes the Scar. :Cue hurt with a hole.: Then comes the drive,the will to live. :Cue it pumping.: Then... Then comes the "Joy." :Said heart now like a motor, fuel of power.:

:Wakes up: "Joy?"

:Tom was now dressed up in trench coat and big hat,with glowing yellow eyes, the scenery was horrid. Death and sadness. His iron will matched his new robotic body.:

:Davy and Daichi soon met each other, noting their powers.:

Daichi: That was cool, the missiles I mean.

Davy: You defied gravity there, just as impressive. I say we stick together, get answers, and help the world.. What do you say?

Daichi: Ah Hell yeah, I am all for it.

:Elsewhere Ban was on a plane trip to Vegas.:

:The crowds roared at the light and sound show of the one man band. Eddie was getting a record deal then, when he was back stage, along with groupies.:

Kim:I..Do not want this. :Goes to the roof of the building she stayed at, getting feet to the edge.:

"It's too late,you picked life,your cannot commit suicide. It is impossible now."

Kim: Watch me!

:She jumps, in mid fall a crackling thunder was heard, as he complete body was covered in dark armor, armor that was akin to a predator. As the armor form collides with the street, it left a crater, dust in the air, and some wrecked cars, she notes this and howls.:

:It was one hell of a scary event.:

more_horiz
"I can't die?" Jim asked, looking at his hands

"What...what changed me?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

:Cue a smiling dog, missing half a face,speaking.:

"Oh you can die, just not by your hand, noir natural causes. You have a heart, with great pain. It is these feelings, that fuel use. Look at the bright side, there are more like you." :Vanishes in a puff of smoke.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh you can die, just not by your hand, noir natural causes. You have a heart, with great pain. It is these feelings, that fuel use. Look at the bright side, there are more like you." :Vanishes in a puff of smoke.:
Jim looked at the others around him and took this whole situation in. The dog with half a face was right, he wasn't alone. "might as well get to know these new faces" he'd mutter, waving at the group. He'd feel an intense heat burning in his hands, but would find that he wasn't sweating

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jim looked at the others around him and took this whole situation in. The dog with half a face was right, he wasn't alone. "might as well get to know these new faces" he'd mutter, waving at the group. He'd feel an intense heat burning in his hands, but would find that he wasn't sweating

:Cue a rather large figure, akin to a mountain speaking up.:

"What's ya story?"

:Alex soon was part of the group,not sure as to what they may do, but he was among them.:

:Tom like Alex, was with the crowd now.:

:Ban arrives in Vegas, deciding to hit the Casinos, using his gift to exploit the games in his favor.:

:Kim's armor vanishes. Left alone,goes off to get some food.:

:Brian was with the hospital, people being healed by his presence,indeed,he was finding joy.But what does that mean, about the power within?:

:Davy and Daichi discuss what to do next. Maybe form a new group of themselves?Who knows?:

:Axel does not harm or attempt to scare Pepper, he likes girls, just nervous around them.:

more_horiz
"I was a boxer... a dam good one too" Jim said, snapping out a quick jab to show his skill. "Then, I kind of just lost my passion for it and retired, settling into the life of a house dad with two kids who only know of my glory through film and stories. Now I'm here, weird right?"

more_horiz
"I was a construction man. Helping building things, sometimes tearing things down, so, what's your power?"

Alex: What am I doing here!? He is nervous. Only eight years old.:

:Tom keeps to himself.:

:Casino security attempt to scare Ban, he kicks all their asses and takes the money he won,fair and square.:

Daichi: Maybe we can try the net? I am sure others out there have it.

Davy: A decent idea. Let's try it out.

:Kim was eating away, now hungry, must be the armor power.:

:Eddie was on tour across the country,with new found power,and fame.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"I was a construction man. Helping building things, sometimes tearing things down, so, what's your power?"

Alex: What am I doing here!? He is nervous. Only eight years old.:

:Tom keeps to himself.:

:Casino security attempt to scare Ban, he kicks all their asses and takes the money he won,fair and square.:

Daichi: Maybe we can try the net? I am sure others out there have it.

Davy: A decent idea. Let's try it out.

:Kim was eating away, now hungry, must be the armor power.:

:Eddie was on tour across the country,with new found power,and fame.:
"What's mypower? I don't knoWHOA!" Jim would say, his voice being cut off as he shoots out a streamoffire from his hand, a wing of flames coming over his shoulder

more_horiz
"Pyro themed, nice.As for me? Unstoppable motion,thoughI have to *move* for it to kick in."

:Alex speaks up,as water bursts around him as geysers.: "I do water tricks."

:To takes off hat.: "I became a robot."

Far away

???: Weaklings, all of them,I will show them my power and rule them, the humans can all die, as far I care."

:Kim was calling someone.:

:Davy picks up phone,yep,Kim and Davy talk,along with Daichi,they are going to meet up,for great justice.:

:Ban wonders where to go now, and what else he was to do, he has not met another, just yet.:

:Eddie on tour, misses his friends, despite cash.:

:Brian soon could punch out, free for the rest of the day, curious to what to do.:

more_horiz
"Looks like we're all kind of special in some way then, huh pal?" Jim asked, putting a hand on Buddy's shoulder. Buddy would fee some warmth spread through his body as Jim did this

more_horiz
Alex: *He was mainly getting a hold of some orange juice. Atleast the water works stopped,he loves the water, but not that much.:

Axel: *Looking to her, with a big grin, almost like a wolf or lion.: I..Did, it was easy. You special too?"

"Yep. Pepper the Invincible." She introduced herself.

more_horiz
Axel: Nice, I am Axel, the Sphere Prince.

:It was warm,that the altered crowd felt. As soon enough cop cars show up. And they scatter.:

-Some where secret:

"We are starting to act, sure there is chaos,and they are spread thin, but we are attempting to study these... Things." :The government decided Chosens are not people, anymore.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Axel: Nice, I am Axel, the Sphere Prince.

:It was warm,that the altered crowd felt. As soon enough cop cars show up. And they scatter.:

-Some where secret:

"We are starting to act, sure there is chaos,and they are spread thin, but we are attempting to study these... Things." :The government decided Chosens are not people, anymore.:

"Oh crap gotta run!" Pepper said and booked it when the cops showed up.

more_horiz
Axel: ?!?!

:Sees the squad, a swatvan and two cars. Makes a sphere, dissolves their darts/bullets and blows up the swat van,another placed blast sends a car flying into a building, and the last one got crushed.:

"I... Like this."

:Alex,Tom and etc were getting the Hell out of there.:

:Brian was snatched by the feds. Eddie was currently on tour,does not know what was happening.:

:Kim does her own blog,about the events, including the powers.:

:Davy and Daichi were heading to the states.:

:In Vegas they pin pointed Ban, who merely laughs,showing his red eyes.:

"I am a God, you got bullets, do not make me laugh."

:Bullets fly out,but are deflected, as he begins to use Telekinesis to smash them like bugs.:*

*- Nemesis power works on just about anything, and makes a power set to deal with said enemy.

more_horiz
Glancing up at the sky she wondered if would rain. But would it have been a good thing if it did? Likely not. The wind was picking up to toss anything not nailed down about, especially the dust since the area was so dry. Tugging up the scarf over the bottom half of her face she wiped a bit of dirt off the quite Red Baron goggles she'd found near a dumpster days ago. Handy as they were if she didn't keep them on her head at all times she knew she'd misplace them, and ultimately loose them like she'd lost her sneakers that morning. Lowering down into a crouch she drew her knees up to her chest and rested her hands on them as she waited there between a half crumbled brick wall and the green metal of what use to be a garbage dumpster. There was nothing in it now since it'd been picked clean by scavengers. Balancing on the balls of her boots she waited there awhile with the hood of her bright yellow rain slicker pulled down tightly over her head and the sage green messenger bag hanging off her left hip. A bit of leaves poked out the corner of it from under the over flap. Vital things in that bag she would tell herself. All things now were vital, Rory supposed.

more_horiz
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/g2-moderators
Anwaartavi, you are now a mod because I say so. Laughing jocolor king

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/g2-moderators
Anwaartavi, you are now a mod because I say so. Laughing jocolor king

Why thank you kindly sugar. Wink -salutes-

more_horiz