ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Chosen The Ascension

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionChosen The Ascension - Page 2 EmptyRe: Chosen The Ascension

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
Admin wrote:
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/g2-moderators
Anwaartavi, you are now a mod because I say so. Laughing jocolor king

Why thank you kindly sugar. Wink -salutes-

Love the avatar btw Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:
Admin wrote:
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/g2-moderators
Anwaartavi, you are now a mod because I say so. Laughing jocolor king

Why thank you kindly sugar. Wink -salutes-

Love the avatar btw Cool

Yours is pretty epic, not going to lie. Laughing

more_horiz
OOC: I knew you could do it Annie. Yeah, I got her to sign up here.She has been my pal at RPing since well,the internet stuff.

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
Glancing up at the sky she wondered if would rain. But would it have been a good thing if it did? Likely not. The wind was picking up to toss anything not nailed down about, especially the dust since the area was so dry. Tugging up the scarf over the bottom half of her face she wiped a bit of dirt off the quite Red Baron goggles she'd found near a dumpster days ago. Handy as they were if she didn't keep them on her head at all times she knew she'd misplace them, and ultimately loose them like she'd lost her sneakers that morning. Lowering down into a crouch she drew her knees up to her chest and rested her hands on them as she waited there between a half crumbled brick wall and the green metal of what use to be a garbage dumpster. There was nothing in it now since it'd been picked clean by scavengers. Balancing on the balls of her boots she waited there awhile with the hood of her bright yellow rain slicker pulled down tightly over her head and the sage green messenger bag hanging off her left hip. A bit of leaves poked out the corner of it from under the over flap. Vital things in that bag she would tell herself. All things now were vital, Rory supposed.

Alex:
Tom the metal man and Alex ran down a fateful alley, The child was breathing deep.: "Why are you with me?"

Tom: Your just a child,one needs to work after you.

Alex; That's nice and all. But I can protect myself. :Cue water generating around him.:

Tom: Impressive,do you wish to hit me?

Alex:No,just letting you know machine man.I am no sheep.

Elsewhere:

:Kim waits at the air port,for Davy and Daichi for landing.:

:Axel went into hiding.:

:Ban now had to leave Vegas, curses the situation, oh well, could be worse.:

:Brian was held against his will and he explains the situation. Kept like a prisoner.:

- Else where.

:Cue a Hawk, and three men appearing, one had crazy hair and paint smeared clothes,another as a biker with a nodachi and viking helmet. The last one has spikey hair and has a cape.:

:The capeman lookstothesky,atthemoon.:

"Bang."

:At that moment,a invisible blast wave smashes into the moon! All Chosen around the world feel it.The results.:

:After about ten second sits tops.:

more_horiz
That spot she'd been occupying for the better part of two days was abruptly feeling a mighty bit smaller. Her big brown eyes peered thru the set of goggles towards the direction adjacent of the half brick wall and dumpster because she swore she heard someone coming. Scratch that people were coming. She didn't think she'd see another soul for awhile this far down but she was wrong. Were they the miscreants? Authorities? Not moving a muscle she stayed balancing there in the shadows cast by the dumpster and half crumbled brick wall. A number of scenarios played out before her as to if she should stay or go. Then of course suddenly it felt like some ginormous explosion occurred too close and she grabbed onto the side of the dumpster to steady herself, but mostly her senses. The hell, she thought.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Axel: ?!?!

:Sees the squad, a swatvan and two cars. Makes a sphere, dissolves their darts/bullets and blows up the swat van,another placed blast sends a car flying into a building, and the last one got crushed.:

"I... Like this."

:Alex,Tom and etc were getting the Hell out of there.:

:Brian was snatched by the feds. Eddie was currently on tour,does not know what was happening.:

:Kim does her own blog,about the events, including the powers.:

:Davy and Daichi were heading to the states.:

:In Vegas they pin pointed Ban, who merely laughs,showing his red eyes.:

"I am a God, you got bullets, do not make me laugh."

:Bullets fly out,but are deflected, as he begins to use Telekinesis to smash them like bugs.:*

*- Nemesis power works on just about anything, and makes a power set to deal with said enemy.

"We split up!" Pepper said. "If anybody asks you guys, I wasn't here." Pepper said as she ran off in a separate direction from Axel.

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
That spot she'd been occupying for the better part of two days was abruptly feeling a mighty bit smaller. Her big brown eyes peered thru the set of goggles towards the direction adjacent of the half brick wall and dumpster because she swore she heard someone coming. Scratch that people were coming. She didn't think she'd see another soul for awhile this far down but she was wrong. Were they the miscreants? Authorities? Not moving a muscle she stayed balancing there in the shadows cast by the dumpster and half crumbled brick wall. A number of scenarios played out before her as to if she should stay or go. Then of course suddenly it felt like some ginormous explosion occurred too close and she grabbed onto the side of the dumpster to steady herself, but mostly her senses. The hell, she thought.

Pepper fell over from the explosion and happened to take cover next to her, planning to just relax for a second before she noticed the other girl. "Well...hi."

more_horiz
Out of nowhere someone fell to the ground all close like and then proceeded to say hi. Without saying a word Rory reached out to grab Pepper and if Pepper did not fight her or try to beat her over the head with a herring, cause those fish hurt something fierce, Rory would scoot sideways and pull Pepper up beside her in the shadows of the dumpster and wall to hide much better. With a dirty hand placed over Pepper's mouth and an arm around her shoulders Rory held onto her tightly and waited still. Pepper was not whom she'd heard, and that worried her. Was this girl running from someone too? Rory thought on that as she kept her hand over Pepper's mouth a minute longer then slowly let go of her. Putting her index finger to her own lips she made the universal sign for quiet and then peered very, very slowly around the corner of the brick wall with her left eye. Rory was trying to see if anyone was pursuing Pepper. Cause if that was the case then they needed to get out of dodge.

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
Out of nowhere someone fell to the ground all close like and then proceeded to say hi. Without saying a word Rory reached out to grab Pepper and if Pepper did not fight her or try to beat her over the head with a herring, cause those fish hurt something fierce, Rory would scoot sideways and pull Pepper up beside her in the shadows of the dumpster and wall to hide much better. With a dirty hand placed over Pepper's mouth and an arm around her shoulders Rory held onto her tightly and waited still. Pepper was not whom she'd heard, and that worried her. Was this girl running from someone too? Rory thought on that as she kept her hand over Pepper's mouth a minute longer then slowly let go of her. Putting her index finger to her own lips she made the universal sign for quiet and then peered very, very slowly around the corner of the brick wall with her left eye. Rory was trying to see if anyone was pursuing Pepper. Cause if that was the case then they needed to get out of dodge.

Pepper watched the girl. Whoever she was, she was smart and careful. Quick too. That would help her out. Pepper leaned back. "See anything?" She whispered.

more_horiz
Rory shook her head beneath that yellow rain slicker hood. Turning back towards Pepper she pulled those goggles up out of her eyes and let them rest on her forehead. "Are you hungry," she asked Pepper. Her voice raspy sounding. Reaching into the messenger bag she produced half a package of stale crackers and what looked like a moldy honey bun. Seeing the mold she opened the package and tore off the moldy part then offered what little food she had to Pepper. She would peer around the corner again to double check if someone was following Pepper. "We can't stand here," Rory says, pulling down those goggles to shield her eyes. "C'mon," she tells Pepper, reaching for her hand then taking off southward like a bat out of hell.

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
Rory shook her head beneath that yellow rain slicker hood. Turning back towards Pepper she pulled those goggles up out of her eyes and let them rest on her forehead. "Are you hungry," she asked Pepper. Her voice raspy sounding. Reaching into the messenger bag she produced half a package of stale crackers and what looked like a moldy honey bun. Seeing the mold she opened the package and tore off the moldy part then offered what little food she had to Pepper. She would peer around the corner again to double check if someone was following Pepper. "We can't stand here," Rory says, pulling down those goggles to shield her eyes. "C'mon," she tells Pepper, reaching for her hand then taking off southward like a bat out of hell.

(Poor thing must be starving.) Pepper thought to herself. "Hey kid. Stick with me. We'll eat at my place." She said as the two ran together.

more_horiz
Living on the streets for too long made it difficult not to be cold and disconnected from everyone. All in all she'd managed to keep off that same one way track so many of her "friends" went down by just looking to the skies. They were so endless. So big, blue and full of promise. If only they all had wings to fly that high. Who knows, the world may have become a better place for it. As things stood now the world was upside down, inside out, and speaking a language alien to all their ears. Sometimes she thought it was all just a bad dream. Eventually they would wake up from it. Yet... they never did. "Is it far," she asked Pepper, skidding on scuffed and worn boots round a corner to duck thru a wooden fence after kicking out two of the fence panels.

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
Living on the streets for too long made it difficult not to be cold and disconnected from everyone. All in all she'd managed to keep off that same one way track so many of her "friends" went down by just looking to the skies. They were so endless. So big, blue and full of promise. If only they all had wings to fly that high. Who knows, the world may have become a better place for it. As things stood now the world was upside down, inside out, and speaking a language alien to all their ears. Sometimes she thought it was all just a bad dream. Eventually they would wake up from it. Yet... they never did. "Is it far," she asked Pepper, skidding on scuffed and worn boots round a corner to duck thru a wooden fence after kicking out two of the fence panels.

"Not far!" Pepper said as she ran through the fence with her. "Let's see....down this block, around the corner!"

more_horiz
Glancing left then right she tightened her grip on the messenger bag slung from one shoulder across her chest. There was very little of her that wasn't dirty, dust covered or ripped from hopping one too many chain link fences to get away from something unpleasant. She didn't see anyone nearby. That didn't mean anything though, that she knew firsthand. The gloves covering her hands belonged to some hardware shop in the district but the brand had long since been rubbed off, along with the left middle finger. Rory let Pepper lead the way since she obviously didn't know Pepper from the man on the moon so her place was unknown to her.

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
Glancing left then right she tightened her grip on the messenger bag slung from one shoulder across her chest. There was very little of her that wasn't dirty, dust covered or ripped from hopping one too many chain link fences to get away from something unpleasant. She didn't see anyone nearby. That didn't mean anything though, that she knew firsthand. The gloves covering her hands belonged to some hardware shop in the district but the brand had long since been rubbed off, along with the left middle finger. Rory let Pepper lead the way since she obviously didn't know Pepper from the man on the moon so her place was unknown to her.

The two ran and ran down a street past rows of houses and then turned the corner and ran down another street, eventually ending up at Pepper's house at the end.
http://ulla-andy.deviantart.com/art/Elm-Street-House-2-284262952
She took out a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. "Alright, here we are. Kick off your shoes and come on in. Bathroom's right down the hall if you want a shower. I know I'm taking one."

more_horiz
Something about the house they ended up at, Pepper's home, made Rory's stomach do that cold sinking thing. It was a bad feeling. Still she said nothing because she was just too plain tired to argue or even scope out the neighborhood with the tenacity of a hyperactive mongoose. "I'll keep watch then," she says, sticking close to the wall. Peering out the window while finding a spot on the floor. Her scuffed up worn boots she kept on while Pepper showered and cleaned up. Should the need to run arise she would rather be sprinting thru fields of broken beer bottles and crack needles with her boots on. But inside Pepper's house was so comfy. Cozy even. The warmth would put her to sleep if she sat on the floor much longer so she paced about instead.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:

The two ran and ran down a street past rows of houses and then turned the corner and ran down another street, eventually ending up at Pepper's house at the end.
She took out a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. "Alright, here we are. Kick off your shoes and come on in. Bathroom's right down the hall if you want a shower. I know I'm taking one."

[Ahhhh! I love Peppers house! >XD]

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:

Thanks!
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t106-yes-another-game
Pepper herself is the one with the jacket and the phone. Cool

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
Something about the house they ended up at, Pepper's home, made Rory's stomach do that cold sinking thing. It was a bad feeling. Still she said nothing because she was just too plain tired to argue or even scope out the neighborhood with the tenacity of a hyperactive mongoose. "I'll keep watch then," she says, sticking close to the wall. Peering out the window while finding a spot on the floor. Her scuffed up worn boots she kept on while Pepper showered and cleaned up. Should the need to run arise she would rather be sprinting thru fields of broken beer bottles and crack needles with her boots on. But inside Pepper's house was so comfy. Cozy even. The warmth would put her to sleep if she sat on the floor much longer so she paced about instead.

"Suit yourself." Pepper changed out of her clothes in her room and walked to the shower and turned it on. She enjoyed a nice long shower before getting out and grabbing a towel. "All yours!" She called out to Rory. "There should be plenty of hot water left for you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:

Thanks!

[Awww yeeeaa. All the cool chicks unite and kick a moe foe in the teeth. lol I wanted to use her when she was in Ninja Assassin but google is a twat waffle when it comes to photographs for that movie. So ridiculous but it was a fantastic movie.]

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:

Thanks!

[Awww yeeeaa. All the cool chicks unite and kick a moe foe in the teeth. lol I wanted to use her when she was in Ninja Assassin but google is a twat waffle when it comes to photographs for that movie. So ridiculous but it was a fantastic movie.]

LOL yeah, especially the battle at the end.

Alright then,
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t30p15-my-own-rpgs
This page lists the various powers the characters can have. If you have any questions, simply ask Chou.

more_horiz
A shower? The thought sent a deep thought expression across her face. Of course she was half joking but nodded and pushed off the wall to point where Pepper's bathroom was to make sure she was going into the right room. Once in the bathroom however Rory found the weight of recent events crushingly real and it made her eyes burn with tears that would never fall. Everyone she'd ever known was gone. Over night. Just... gone. Peeling off her dirty clothes she climbed into the shower to sit in the tub with her knees drawn up to her chest and hot water pouring down on her from the shower head. Lost in her own thoughts awhile Rory reached up for a bar of soap or bottle of shampoo... though it was not her arm she was using.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:

Thanks!

LOL yeah, especially the battle at the end.

Alright then,
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t30p15-my-own-rpgs
This page lists the various powers the characters can have. If you have any questions, simply ask Chou.

[I'm going to reveal her first power now. :3 I talked to 'im about her stats and stuff days ago and it's all pretty much a done deal. I just... cannot remember where I saved her character sheet. -throws self out a window- Mad ]

more_horiz
OOC:It's alright. I hope you find the sheet.

IC:

:They all felt the moon impact. Shakes up the wave length.:

:The three figures now have a Hawk joining them, it speaks!:

"The Humans, are tracking us down,they have eyes in the sky, trying to contain us."

Spikey Hair:Puny humans,I will show them the error of their ways! :He flies,it takes two picoseconds to reach space,a forcefield protecting him as he destroys all the satielletes,destroying tv ones as well.:

:Cue space station:

Astronaut:Um Nasa,we have a problem.

:Cue him,eyes glowing,blowing it to pieces,murdering them,as he flies back to earth.:

:With no means to track their signatures,the authorities have no idea where their prey is.:

"Now, we should make ourselves a army,we will rule this world, or break it."

:All Chou characters do nothing, other than a brief headache,with blood rushing down their noses.:

Notice; Due to Spikey hair's Alpha Wave bombing of the Moon,and that assault evolves all Chosen to have nine more points. (Think Aizen and how he turned Hollows into Arrancer.)

more_horiz
Jim braced himself in reaction to the blast

it was for naught, as he was sent careening through a wall, and ended up sprawled out in an alley. He slowly picked himself up and shook his head, thinking about how he's been back here WAAAAY too often, and once he stands back up, says four words:

"The hell just happened?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply