ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Chosen The Ascension

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionChosen The Ascension - Page 3 EmptyRe: Chosen The Ascension

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Jim braced himself in reaction to the blast

it was for naught, as he was sent careening through a wall, and ended up sprawled out in an alley. He slowly picked himself up and shook his head, thinking about how he's been back here WAAAAY too often, and once he stands back up, says four words:

"The hell just happened?"

:Kim,Davy, and Daichi got out of the airport,curious to the vents.:

:Alex and Tom saw Jim.: "Evolution." :Replies the machine man.:

:Ban goes into hiding.:

:Axel was in his apartment after a shower, goes to drawing comic books.:

:Eddie had trouble with the feds,until he accidentally killed them with sound waves.:

:Brian still locked up,wishes to escape. And had no idea what was going on.:

:A man got turned into a monster. Nine feet tall, blue skin, everything was massive,as hair falls out and has a tail with a mind of it's own,and jaws to boot.He hates being naked so he robs a clothes store,trying to find a new fit size for him,in the Big&Tall store.:

more_horiz
"Evolution huh? Well sorry if I don't feel likeplaying POkemon pal" Jim told the mechanical man. "But seriously, y'trying tot ell me I ain't human anymore?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Evolution huh? Well sorry if I don't feel likeplaying POkemon pal" Jim told the mechanical man. "But seriously, y'trying tot ell me I ain't human anymore?"

"I think we are something else.We still have human feelings, but changed.Forever."

Alex: Yeah, I may not be a robot butI freakked my parents out with my power thing.

:Tony was in the area, looking,seeking.Something worth living.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I think we are something else.We still have human feelings, but changed.Forever."

Alex: Yeah, I may not be a robot butI freakked my parents out with my power thing.

:Tony was in the area, looking,seeking.Something worth living.:
"Wait...you're human?" Jim asked Alex, putting his hand to the man's face before pulling it back quickly. "Sorry, you must find that real rude, huh?"

more_horiz
Alex: I am like you guys. :Cue then water, like massive teardrops, falling around them.: "I make water,apparently.

:Cue the Chosen, and their Animus come to visit.:

:Most notable, Two shadows went to Pepper's house, to check upon the Chosen there,as more of the Shadows show up.:

:For Jim, his was the dog creature again, for Alex,the Shadow Man deal,and Tom had a large viper/snake.:

:While Tom had a Naga, and the rest had bizarre creatures.Brian's was huge, a T Rex.:

"We are the Animus, A race of Dark Matter and Energy. We came to your world to die, as suicide is impossible for us,due to our evolution,so we tried to. Because to being immortal is boring. And you guys resisted.So our energy is now in your bodies. And life is interesting again. And it's just the start. Our Queen, is still in the Ark, which we came to your world."

Alex:Jim,your Animus is giving me the creeps.

Disfigured Dog: Hey,I cannot help it..Kid!

:The irony with Tony, his Animus was a beautiful woman with bat wings.:

more_horiz
"aww man, I wouldn't say that" Jim remarked to Alex, kneeling down next to the Animus and petting him. "He kind of reminds me of the dog I got for my kids. Now uh, Animus buddy, where is your ark at? And what does your queen look like?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"aww man, I wouldn't say that" Jim remarked to Alex, kneeling down next to the Animus and petting him. "He kind of reminds me of the dog I got for my kids. Now uh, Animus buddy, where is your ark at? And what does your queen look like?"

Jim's Animus: The "meteor" that struck the Pacific Ocean, that is our Ark. and our Queen is the most beautiful thing you shall ever see. She is like a star,in shining,the rest of us burnt out due to her loving light.She can come out if she wants.But I think she is on vacation, letting us to play.

Alex Animus: Spilling the beans to the Vessels?

Jim's Animus: Hey,my host likes me. I cannot say the same for yours.

Tom: Why was I changed into a robot?

TA: Hey, it reflects on you, I just triggered it.

Tony;So why was I cursed to this!

Tom's Animus: A savage mind like yours,about your libido, I decided to make you big and meaty to match your appetites.

:Elsewhere the trio stop at a gas station,hearing voice,s not bothering to talk. It was annoying.:

:Ban was soon found his Animus, it was a flying shark!:

Ban: Cool.

BA: You can say that again.:Same eyes,the Nemesis eyes.:

more_horiz
"So, if we have your energy now, does that make us immortal, or do I still have to be careful?" Jim asked, slowly getting up as he scratches behind his Animus ear

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So, if we have your energy now, does that make us immortal, or do I still have to be careful?" Jim asked, slowly getting up as he scratches behind his Animus ear

Jim's Animus:Well yes.The only way to die,is to be killed,as our energy makes you like us.Though normals cannot see us,unless have help."

Tom: Is there any thing else we should know?

TA:This is just the start.There is more power to have,just right now you are all charging up,for the next trigger.

Alex's Animus:Yes,your human souls are so malleable.I predict you all have the the ability to get three powers. Though to do so takes time.

Jim's Animus: Yes,the ones who died, are dead.We are the living ones.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jim's Animus:Well yes.The only way to die,is to be killed,as our energy makes you like us.Though normals cannot see us,unless have help."

TA:This is just the start.There is more power to have,just right now you are all charging up,for the next trigger.

Alex's Animus:Yes,your human souls are so malleable.I predict you all have the the ability to get three powers. Though to do so takes time.

"next trigger? another wave like the one that knocked us over? Thanks for the heads up pal. Though does all this mean we have to fight each other or...do you guys have some foes?"

more_horiz
OT: Updated Pepper!
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t106-yes-another-game#9733

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"next trigger? another wave like the one that knocked us over? Thanks for the heads up pal. Though does all this mean we have to fight each other or...do you guys have some foes?"

Dog Animus: We have no enemies.

Man Animus: But we have free will.

Snake Animus; So, we*may* have to fight others.

Dog: That blast, was from our King. Our Queen is just as strong, stronger really,for she does not need a host body,like us.

more_horiz
Anwaartavi wrote:
A shower? The thought sent a deep thought expression across her face. Of course she was half joking but nodded and pushed off the wall to point where Pepper's bathroom was to make sure she was going into the right room. Once in the bathroom however Rory found the weight of recent events crushingly real and it made her eyes burn with tears that would never fall. Everyone she'd ever known was gone. Over night. Just... gone. Peeling off her dirty clothes she climbed into the shower to sit in the tub with her knees drawn up to her chest and hot water pouring down on her from the shower head. Lost in her own thoughts awhile Rory reached up for a bar of soap or bottle of shampoo... though it was not her arm she was using.

:Cue a black vapor cloud forming in the shower. It forms into a ball, with many tetnacles and a big eye, with a mouth of sharp teeth.:

"Well hello there, it is about time I found you hon. Was busy being alive, before returning to you. My vessel."

:The creature does not attack or move. But still there.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Dog Animus: We have no enemies.

Man Animus: But we have free will.

Snake Animus; So, we*may* have to fight others.

Dog: That blast, was from our King. Our Queen is just as strong, stronger really,for she does not need a host body,like us.
"May have to fight...riiiiightwell in that case, I'll be ready" Jim says, partially believing the words that came out of his mouth

more_horiz
Dog Animus: Good. Fight, for your beliefs, for that is all that matters now. This world, will be tested.

Alex: So when do we, get more powers?

Dog: The trigger. Second trigger may occur. Then get more power. Also not all will play nice. Strength in self and numbers is what matters.

Tom/Robot Man: So, do we pick our powers?

Dog: We choose, based on your feelings.

:Elsewhere Brian was being tormented by his T Rex animus, acting as if Brian was weak, to be a prisoner.:

:Davy,Daichi, and Kim were finishing dinner, deciding to work together, to do the best they could. Against this chaos.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Anwaartavi wrote:
A shower? The thought sent a deep thought expression across her face. Of course she was half joking but nodded and pushed off the wall to point where Pepper's bathroom was to make sure she was going into the right room. Once in the bathroom however Rory found the weight of recent events crushingly real and it made her eyes burn with tears that would never fall. Everyone she'd ever known was gone. Over night. Just... gone. Peeling off her dirty clothes she climbed into the shower to sit in the tub with her knees drawn up to her chest and hot water pouring down on her from the shower head. Lost in her own thoughts awhile Rory reached up for a bar of soap or bottle of shampoo... though it was not her arm she was using.

:Cue a black vapor cloud forming in the shower. It forms into a ball, with many tetnacles and a big eye, with a mouth of sharp teeth.:

"Well hello there, it is about time I found you hon. Was busy being alive, before returning to you. My vessel."

:The creature does not attack or move. But still there.:

She was startled not by hearing someone else in the bathroom with her, odd as that was, but by the extreme closeness of whoever the voice belonged to. Opening her eyes she peered between her fingertips to the water washing away all the dirt and grime from her legs then shifted her gaze upwards to be greeted with something out of a bad fairy tale. At such close proximity to it she considered several things in the span of five seconds. One of them included bringing down the entire shower curtain to throw over it and dash out of the bathroom in a screaming naked mess for safety. But her body stayed motionless, paralyzed momentarily by the grip of fear and feeling quite the vulnerable ducky in the shower. If this thing was here to kill her she doubted there was much anything she could do to stop it. For pete's sake it wasn't human or even hoovered within the realm of known physics. Then, what was considered "normal" now? Before she could zip her lip, she said, while peering up over her forearms and making sure she wasn't exposed more to the black tentacle cloud, "Pervert."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
OOC:It's alright. I hope you find the sheet.

IC:

:They all felt the moon impact. Shakes up the wave length.:

:The three figures now have a Hawk joining them, it speaks!:

"The Humans, are tracking us down,they have eyes in the sky, trying to contain us."

Spikey Hair:Puny humans,I will show them the error of their ways! :He flies,it takes two picoseconds to reach space,a forcefield protecting him as he destroys all the satielletes,destroying tv ones as well.:

:Cue space station:

Astronaut:Um Nasa,we have a problem.

:Cue him,eyes glowing,blowing it to pieces,murdering them,as he flies back to earth.:

:With no means to track their signatures,the authorities have no idea where their prey is.:

"Now, we should make ourselves a army,we will rule this world, or break it."

:All Chou characters do nothing, other than a brief headache,with blood rushing down their noses.:

Notice; Due to Spikey hair's Alpha Wave bombing of the Moon,and that assault evolves all Chosen to have nine more points. (Think Aizen and how he turned Hollows into Arrancer.)

Pepper was listening to music and making some food for them when she heard explosions and felt a shockwave. "the HELL was that?"

more_horiz
Cloud Animus: "Pervert. ha! I have no gender, so by all means I am not attracted, so to speak."

:Floats a little bit more, toothy spread of teeth.:

" I am the reason you have power. You passed the test, and live. So you have my energy in you. I get to enjoy life, and you. Evolve, into something greater than "human."

:Sighes and speaks.: "I was busy seeing the surroundings. Enjoying my freedom, and picked the time to reveal myself."

:As for Pepper, she got a floating, fish! With two sharp tentacles, rows of red eyes, four fins and a tail. With a fin on the back/spine.:

" Our king has made his move. He was alerted that you humans seek to hunt us. He then displayed our power. Still not as powerful; as our queen, but still strong. The raw energy of him is causing the rest of us to evolve. To become more powerful ourselves. If you got questions, I'll try to answer. I am your Animus by the way, it is me that fuels your "trick."

"While I get to enjoy living. So to speak."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Cloud Animus: "Pervert. ha! I have no gender, so by all means I am not attracted, so to speak."

:Floats a little bit more, toothy spread of teeth.:

" I am the reason you have power. You passed the test, and live. So you have my energy in you. I get to enjoy life, and you. Evolve, into something greater than "human."

:Sighes and speaks.: "I was busy seeing the surroundings. Enjoying my freedom, and picked the time to reveal myself."

:As for Pepper, she got a floating, fish! With two sharp tentacles, rows of red eyes, four fins and a tail. With a fin on the back/spine.:

" Our king has made his move. He was alerted that you humans seek to hunt us. He then displayed our power. Still not as powerful; as our queen, but still strong. The raw energy of him is causing the rest of us to evolve. To become more powerful ourselves. If you got questions, I'll try to answer. I am your Animus by the way, it is me that fuels your "trick."

"While I get to enjoy living. So to speak."

"Oh God I must have hit my head harder then I thought......okay...fish...who's your King and does this involve me?"

more_horiz
"He is our king Hyperion, husband of Dunha, our queen. And it concerns you, it concerns *all* of you."

"Your not the only Chosen, and I am the reason you have your power. I took your scar, the worst feeling of your life and fuel it. You do not want to be hurt, so I made you invincible, for limited times and uses."

"But yes, Evolution is at work here."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Dog Animus: Good. Fight, for your beliefs, for that is all that matters now. This world, will be tested.

Dog: The trigger. Second trigger may occur. Then get more power. Also not all will play nice. Strength in self and numbers is what matters.

:Elsewhere Brian was being tormented by his T Rex animus, acting as if Brian was weak, to be a prisoner.:

:Davy,Daichi, and Kim were finishing dinner, deciding to work together, to do the best they could. Against this chaos.:
"My feelings...huh, no wonder my fists are the way they are. I gotta steel myself for this Dog....can I call you dog?" Jim asked the Animus

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"My feelings...huh, no wonder my fists are the way they are. I gotta steel myself for this Dog....can I call you dog?" Jim asked the Animus

Dog: Yes, you can call me what you like. As I have no name until now.

Alex: :Thinks of what to call his own.:

:Tom was in deep thought, curious if he could ever be human again.:

:Tony meanwhile lifts up a car and crushes it with his bare hands. They were big,strong hands.:

:The biggest irony is Eddie, has no Animus. so he got hit by the impact, yet no answers. Because his Animus is actually dead, while Eddie is alive.:

:Some of the other chosen around the world try to live normal lives, and others are becoming small groups. These times will be strange.:

more_horiz
"Hey Dog, I think I want to find these other Animus. I don't know WHY I want to find them,but I feel a sense of urgency pushing me to do so.

more_horiz
Dog: It is natural, any social species tries to flock or herd together.

Man Animus: Indeed Dog, as long on the same idea, we should stay safe.

Viper: Hence us, three of us together.

:Tony goes about the cityscape, heavily diguised.:

-

:Eddie has no animus, so no answers, with a thought, the sound waves explode his beer.:

-

:Kim,Davy, and Daichi decide to find others.:

:Brian was in fetal position, wishes it would shut up.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Dog: It is natural, any social species tries to flock or herd together.

Man Animus: Indeed Dog, as long on the same idea, we should stay safe.

Viper: Hence us, three of us together.

:Tony goes about the cityscape, heavily diguised.:

-

:Eddie has no animus, so no answers, with a thought, the sound waves explode his beer.:

-

:Kim,Davy, and Daichi decide to find others.:

:Brian was in fetal position, wishes it would shut up.:
"Well uh before we go, let me test something..>" Jim would tell his Animus before taking up a boxing stance. He then threw a jab so fast that no one else in the group could see his fist as it hit the wall, blowing a flaming hole through it.

"Okay, I think I got htis under wraps" he'd tell them, thinking that he's only begun to scratch the surface of his abilities

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply