ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Chosen The Ascension

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionChosen The Ascension - Page 4 EmptyRe: Chosen The Ascension

more_horiz
Dog: You all, will be evolved.

:Alex then generates water, rides in a massive tidal wave burst of water, now on the roof.:

:Tom sighes, he cannot move like that. But was no longer human.:

more_horiz

:Cue Rory and the Animus tlaking it out in the shower. Latter.)

LeviathanmanZ200
"Ah, well we were exploring your world by flying. Enjoying the freedom of escaping the Ark. Yet now, we have to anchor to our human hosts, one way or another."

Thadius Clyde
Rory listened while pulling on her shoes at last after pouring some rocks and leaves out of them.[fin]

LeviathanmanZ200
"There is one now!" :A heart beat alarm, outside a child was surfing on water, who then lands.:

Thadius Clyde
Rory wasn't sure but she looked up then around and felt the intense urge to go, just go and find whoever this suffering child on water was and save them. She grit her teeth slightly.[fin]

LeviathanmanZ200
"Ah, his animus is, human looking." :Cue a cloaked figure on the boy's left shoulder.: "His scar is pain, like yours." :It floats some now.: :The water stops, the blonde looks around, his animus spoke.: "There are two of them."

Thadius Clyde
She arched a brow then adjusted her rain coat so it was straighter on her shoulders and touched the messenger bag at her left hip slung across her chest from the opposite shoulder. "Could we find them," she askes her own Animus.[fin]

LeviathanmanZ200
"Of course we can find them. We know their presence." :As the other, the cloaked man spoke.: "Ahhh, Alex, there is one of our own."

Thadius Clyde
"I can't leave her here though," she told her Animus, meaning the girl who'd brought them there for safety. Rory felt now personally responsible for the girl even if they were practically strangers. Rory was just a protective sort like that.[fin]

LeviathanmanZ200
"I did not say leave. Just that, there are more of us. That is all. Now lets head back. No idea what to do, except talk. I am a tlaking head after all."

Thadius Clyde
She laughed, making light of the situation as was her ever optimistic way. She reached up to try and pat the talking head as if to tell her Animus it was alright.[fin]

LeviathanmanZ200
:It allows the pat.: "Your full of spirit, why I picked you."

LeviathanmanZ200
:Sits on her head again.:

Thadius Clyde
Rory went into the kitchen to see about the food the young woman had mentioned from before and proceeded to "politely" raid her fridge for food. Pausing she offered a cracker to the talking head sitting on her head.[fin]

LeviathanmanZ200
"Thank you!" :Nom!:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"He is our king Hyperion, husband of Dunha, our queen. And it concerns you, it concerns *all* of you."

"Your not the only Chosen, and I am the reason you have your power. I took your scar, the worst feeling of your life and fuel it. You do not want to be hurt, so I made you invincible, for limited times and uses."

"But yes, Evolution is at work here."

"Okay, I'm listening...."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
"He is our king Hyperion, husband of Dunha, our queen. And it concerns you, it concerns *all* of you."

"Your not the only Chosen, and I am the reason you have your power. I took your scar, the worst feeling of your life and fuel it. You do not want to be hurt, so I made you invincible, for limited times and uses."

"Yes, the meteor? That was our Ark, our *space ship*. We are living beings of energy. We seek out new forms of life, to test it out."

"Earth is beautiful and your human feelings are like candy to us. Hyperion seeks to conquer worlds. Dunha, changes them."

:Floats around Pepper's head.: "That girl you met, she is one of us too. Her animus is ugly. One eyed tentacle head thing."

Rory's Animus: I heard that!

Fish: I do not care!

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Yes, the meteor? That was our Ark, our *space ship*. We are living beings of energy. We seek out new forms of life, to test it out."

"Earth is beautiful and your human feelings are like candy to us. Hyperion seeks to conquer worlds. Dunha, changes them."

:Floats around Pepper's head.: "That girl you met, she is one of us too. Her animus is ugly. One eyed tentacle head thing."

Rory's Animus: I heard that!

Fish: I do not care!

"Let's stay on topic please. So, how can we fight these Hyperion guy...things?"

more_horiz
"Yeah uh what the girl said Dog, can you sniff 'em out for us?" Jimwould ask his spirit guide turned pet

more_horiz
Dog: Let them talk, we all share the main info.

Head: Hyperion is one, he is our King. We are "all" Animus.

Fish: Hyperion is strong..... Really, strong, we need to evolve to stand a chance.

Head: He. Cannot evolve. He is content with his power.

Dog: Our queen is sleeping, she could talk sense to him.

Fish: She is in the bottom of the Pacific ocean! We would need some of us who can "go" there and back!

Head: not to mention the Animus who maybe supporting him.

Dog: True.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

Fish: Hyperion is strong..... Really, strong, we need to evolve to stand a chance.

Fish: She is in the bottom of the Pacific ocean! We would need some of us who can "go" there and back!

"We can get a submarine, then go from therer right? I don't know if 'ms trong enough for that yet, am I?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"We can get a submarine, then go from therer right? I don't know if 'ms trong enough for that yet, am I?"

Head: From my knowledge of humanity, they do not have submarines, that can reach the "very" bottom of the Trench.

Dog: True, but with clever use of our powers, we can do something.

Fish: Indeed, but right now, let's focus on staying alive. Just glad this is world wide and not all *here* at the *same* time!

Head: Agreed.

:In a desert:

:Ban and Shark do a lot of talking.:

Ban: Cool, really cool. I got one of the most awesome powers, like ever.

Shark: Yes, but remember, it only works on one person at a time.

Ban: I can think fast.

Shark: True.

more_horiz
"Well yeah, we can multitask. I want to stay alive, but I also want to find this guy!" Jim tells the group, slamming his fists into each other. "Now are we gonna do this or what?"

more_horiz
Animus beings: It looks like, we have no choice.

:Cue three shadows heading their way, said shadows.. Have eyes and teeth.:

Robo Man Tom: That, does not look good.

:The hooded figure in the rain had a sturdy tail growing out, hating himself. Everyone fears him, so far. Hence the get up.:

-

:Hyperion grins.: "This world, will be interesting."

-Impact zone, ship.

:She was, HUGE, had red hair as well, sleeping, yet in her dreams she speaks.: "There, will be Hope. Just, have to have faith."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

Pepper nodded. "I see. Well, won't get anything done standing around, what's the plan?"

OT: I had been holding off waiting for Anwaartavi to return, but I have no idea where she is, so, yeah.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Pepper nodded. "I see. Well, won't get anything done standing around, what's the plan?"

OT: I had been holding off waiting for Anwaartavi to return, but I have no idea where she is, so, yeah.

OT: Oh yeah, she is on im with me. (I have known her since the net first came well known.)

The reason? She is busy. She has a job, and she had to move homes. (Not to mention she just had encounter with snow. Was not good for her cause she was use to Florida.)

But yeah your rp can work. I was just stating in a way that's like.. 'Hey!! I did this already!!!"

But considering her lack of a net, and you got a brand new idea. Go for it. BUT if you want it to reflect on this?

All the super powered people, have said power due to personality/life story style.

Really psychological stuff. And you do not have to use "Ghost aliens" either.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

OT: Oh yeah, she is on im with me. (I have known her since the net first came well known.)

The reason? She is busy. She has a job, and she had to move homes. (Not to mention she just had encounter with snow. Was not good for her cause she was use to Florida.)

But yeah your rp can work. I was just stating in a way that's like.. 'Hey!! I did this already!!!"

But considering her lack of a net, and you got a brand new idea. Go for it. BUT if you want it to reflect on this?

All the super powered people, have said power due to personality/life story style.

Really psychological stuff. And you do not have to use "Ghost aliens" either.

Ahh, alright. Tell her that all of us here at ZDEMNSRPGFORUM wish her the best and thanks.

more_horiz
Yeah, she is currently on net phone, which is crap, and chilling with friends. But yeah, I'll tell her. And yeah, you should do your thing.

Because this, and Drifters... Are pretty much dead.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply