ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Global Alliance

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Global Alliance - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Global Alliance

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
A young man dressed in a school uniform, looking to be 21 years old, walked to the front door of the Global ALliance. He knocked three times, his knuckles flashing with energy
He remembered talking with the one called Fastlane about the heroes summitbefore they saved his friends, and hoped to join up with Earth's greatest champions

Freight Train looks at the chinese teenager saying in firm tone.

Freight Train: so you're here to join the Global Alliance as well? well I'm here for the same reason!

"Yes, that's what I'm here for ma'am. Are you a part of some organization? Your uniform seems to signify just that"

Freight Train: yes I'm with LION and this is my talking high tech Car Katz RX

Katz RX: Good day mate!

what Katz RX sounds like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4

descriptionCAU Quantum: Global Alliance - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Global Alliance

more_horiz
Also guys I'm not looking for major recruits or Global Alliance at this time. Just going to have the combined Protectors, Justice Legion, and The Order team up with Team Insidious and whomever joining their cause like Nemesis probably as am trying to get the Dracula Arc up and running

more_horiz
OOC: I didn't think you were looking for major recruits, I just wanted to take part in this or one of the other spinoff threads for CAU is all

I can just sit this one out and come into the Dracula thread/arc or w/e

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
A young man dressed in a school uniform, looking to be 21 years old, walked to the front door of the Global ALliance. He knocked three times, his knuckles flashing with energy
He remembered talking with the one called Fastlane about the heroes summitbefore they saved his friends, and hoped to join up with Earth's greatest champions

Freight Train looks at the chinese teenager saying in firm tone.

Freight Train: so you're here to join the Global Alliance as well? well I'm here for the same reason!

"Yes, that's what I'm here for ma'am. Are you a part of some organization? Your uniform seems to signify just that"

Freight Train: yes I'm with LION and this is my talking high tech Car Katz RX

Katz RX: Good day mate!

what Katz RX sounds like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4

Freight Train: well looks like their not looking for major recruits, so I will be leaving now!

Freight Train tells Katz to morph into a black pick up truck and it morphs itself into a black pick up truck. she then walks in it saying in firm tone.

Freight Train: Katz RX take me back to LION HQ!

Katz RX: Roger activate warp gate drive !

Katz RX actives it's Warp gate drive and warps back to LION HQ.

more_horiz
OT: Check out Casual Discussions! lol!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Picked a good time, given the crisis we are dealing with" Dark Falcon led Dean to the meeting room"Not the whole gang has arrived just yet, Jack mentioned about a design of the main HQ. Given the doubled roster we need a place that fits all of us"

"The Order are apart of the allied group aswell?" Dean asked

Dark Falcon nods"Considering that LION is allied with the heroes and MI17 the LION officials assigned us to assist them on the recent crisis." the three sees Power Woman and Marnie Montgomery inside making preperations for the meeting"

Smile

"Sup gang? We have a new recruit: Agent Firewolf himself!"

Drusilla walked in with several guns strapped to herself. "Alllright, I have finished loading blessed silver bullets into the guns."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Picked a good time, given the crisis we are dealing with" Dark Falcon led Dean to the meeting room"Not the whole gang has arrived just yet, Jack mentioned about a design of the main HQ. Given the doubled roster we need a place that fits all of us"

Dark Falcon nods"Considering that LION is allied with the heroes and MI17 the LION officials assigned us to assist them on the recent crisis." the three sees Power Woman and Marnie Montgomery inside making preperations for the meeting"

Smile

Drusilla walked in with several guns strapped to herself. "Alllright, I have finished loading blessed silver bullets into the guns."

"Just Firewolf would be nice" Dean said

"Welcome Mr.Morgan, please have a seat" Marnie motioned

Last edited by Legato on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"How's it going Firewolf." Drusilla said. "Welcome to the Alliance."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

OT: Just curious is Dru gay or bi in Quantum?

IC: Dean took his seat next to Dru then responded"Thanks Dru, things are going pretty well. You?"

more_horiz
BTW Guy posted a PM in this site

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

IC: Dean took his seat next to Dru then responded"Thanks Dru, things are going pretty well.
You?"

OT: Bi.

IC: "Good, good. Not sure about this whole Dracula thing, but, if he's already gotten to Insidious of all people, we could really be in trouble. Still....we've beaten cosmic horror's before."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

IC: Dean took his seat next to Dru then responded"Thanks Dru, things are going pretty well.
You?"

IC: "Good, good. Not sure about this whole Dracula thing, but, if he's already gotten to Insidious of all people, we could really be in trouble. Still....we've beaten cosmic horror's before."

"Class Alpha's still class alpha" Firewolf responded

Power Woman called to order"Ok once some of the others arrive then we can get this meeting started"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

You?"

"Class Alpha's still class alpha" Firewolf responded

Power Woman called to order"Ok once some of the others arrive then we can get this meeting started"

Phenomenal and Omega walked in, Clock Man appeared seeming out of thin air and Justice zipped in.

more_horiz
:Cue in the Heavens, a battleship vessel was there, observing the Heavens and the Earth,it was the Hyperion. Sphere was listening to everything.:

"So they declare a new order, and no one told me a thing about it? Hurts,it really does,considering we reguarly fight aliens on a daily basis and that stuff."

:The figure had shades, which covers green bionic eyes. Rick, current Commander of Sphere was buzzing in on the channel.:

"LION? If your there I am willing to work out a draft. To show we approve of this idea."

:After all,Sphere has it's own super soldiers,most were not human, but could still do the job well enough. Ever since CHAOs though and the reveal of Rick's father, they had become cautious.:

more_horiz
The Archmage's Home
Located within a different realm that he constructed

"Ok" Black Knight said looking at the...thing before him

CAU Quantum: Global Alliance - Page 2 Fantas10

"Hey. Is he home?" Black Knight asked the creature who responded" That he is Dark Knight, he's expecting you"

"Of course" Black Knight said then flew up on the small island and approached Archmages home then knocked on the door

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

"Hey. Is he home?" Black Knight asked the creature who responded" That he is Dark Knight, he's expecting you"

"Of course" Black Knight said then flew up on the small island and approached Archmages home then knocked on the door

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

The door opened on it's own and a powerful wind pulled Black Knight inside. He was sucked into a hole and fell and fell and fell....fell past a battlefield, a disco, a field of flowers, a musical, a rainbow and a series of fluffy clouds to land on a trampoline on a boat.
http://iluvbutterfly.tumblr.com/post/5365529526/butterfly-boat-painting-love-it
Archmage looked up from his book. "Hey Knight, how you been?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

The door opened on it's own and a powerful wind pulled Black Knight inside. He was sucked into a hole and fell and fell and fell....fell past a battlefield, a disco, a field of flowers, a musical, a rainbow and a series of fluffy clouds to land on a trampoline on a boat.

"Alice and Wonderland right" Black Knight said glancing at the book he's reading then got straight to the point" You mention if something serious happen I should contact you. Well, something serious has happened"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

"Alice and Wonderland right" Black Knight said glancing at the book he's reading then got straight to the point" You mention if something serious happen I should contact you. Well, something serious has happened"

The book disappeared. "Dracula right?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

Black Knight nods" And Doctor Insidious has been kidnapped which no doubt connects to the Dracula situation"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

Black Knight nods" And Doctor Insidious has been kidnapped which no doubt connects to the Dracula situation"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

Smile

"Right." Archmage summoned up a list and handed it to him. "I've been working tracking her and I've compiled a list of possible dimensions they've taken her to."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

Smile

"Right." Archmage summoned up a list and handed it to him. "I've been working tracking her and I've compiled a list of possible dimensions they've taken her to."

"Mmm" Black Knight looks at the list" With due respect we need something more concrete than possible theories as to their location and given the last incident having the group seperated wouldn't be a good option. Besides I may have a clue as to where Insidious might be located. When I discovered about the abduction I went to her palce, her illusioned version thats watching over the place informed that her group has captured and interrogated a vampire" Black Knight then added" BTW. While the other heroes may hope that she's still alive you and I both have faced vampires long enough to know they don't leave their victims alive. So I'd go with that mindset"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

Smile

"Mmm" Black Knight looks at the list" With due respect we need something more concrete than possible theories as to their location and given the last incident having the group seperated wouldn't be a good option. Besides I may have a clue as to where Insidious might be located. When I discovered about the abduction I went to her palce, her illusioned version thats watching over the place informed that her group has captured and interrogated a vampire" Black Knight then added" BTW. While the other heroes may hope that she's still alive you and I both have faced vampires long enough to know they don't leave their victims alive. So I'd go with that mindset"

"Indeed. I spoke to Cleric. She's prepared to speak to her spirit to help her find rest if it comes to that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

Smile

"Indeed. I spoke to Cleric. She's prepared to speak to her spirit to help her find rest if it comes to that."

"If it comes to it I'll destroy what remains inside her physical form, sure I'll get chewed out but it's not the first time I've faced that. Dracula might not be at full strength since his release so it's best we strike at him and vanquish him before he does reach full strength. I'm going to go meet Insidious's group, let the others know about what we've discovered" Black Knight said

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply