ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Global Alliance

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Global Alliance - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Global Alliance

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home
Located within a different realm that he constructed

"Ok" Black Knight said looking at the...thing before him

CAU Quantum: Global Alliance - Page 3 Fantas10

"Hey. Is he home?" Black Knight asked the creature who responded" That he is Dark Knight, he's expecting you"

"Of course" Black Knight said then flew up on the small island and approached Archmages home then knocked on the door

The door opened on it's own and a powerful wind pulled Black Knight inside. He was sucked into a hole and fell and fell and fell....fell past a battlefield, a disco, a field of flowers, a musical, a rainbow and a series of fluffy clouds to land on a trampoline on a boat.
http://iluvbutterfly.tumblr.com/post/5365529526/butterfly-boat-painting-love-it
Archmage looked up from his book. "Hey Knight, how you been?"

"Alice and Wonderland right" Black Knight said glancing at the book he's reading then got straight to the point" You mention if something serious happen I should contact you. Well, something serious has happened"

The book disappeared. "Dracula right?"

Black Knight nods" And Doctor Insidious has been kidnapped which no doubt connects to the Dracula situation"

Smile

"Right." Archmage summoned up a list and handed it to him. "I've been working tracking her and I've compiled a list of possible dimensions they've taken her to."

"Mmm" Black Knight looks at the list" With due respect we need something more concrete than possible theories as to their location and given the last incident having the group seperated wouldn't be a good option. Besides I may have a clue as to where Insidious might be located. When I discovered about the abduction I went to her palce, her illusioned version thats watching over the place informed that her group has captured and interrogated a vampire" Black Knight then added" BTW. While the other heroes may hope that she's still alive you and I both have faced vampires long enough to know they don't leave their victims alive. So I'd go with that mindset"

"Indeed. I spoke to Cleric. She's prepared to speak to her spirit to help her find rest if it comes to that."

"If it comes to it I'll destroy what remains inside her physical form, sure I'll get chewed out but it's not the first time I've faced that. Dracula might not be at full strength since his release so it's best we strike at him and vanquish him before he does reach full strength. I'm going to go meet Insidious's group, let the others know about what we've discovered" Black Knight said

"Understood. Good luck my friend." Archmage said and his hand glowed. He teleported Black Knight to where team Insidious was and then teleported himself to Global Alliance HQ.

descriptionCAU Quantum: Global Alliance - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Global Alliance

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

"Hey. Is he home?" Black Knight asked the creature who responded" That he is Dark Knight, he's expecting you"

"Of course" Black Knight said then flew up on the small island and approached Archmages home then knocked on the door

The door opened on it's own and a powerful wind pulled Black Knight inside. He was sucked into a hole and fell and fell and fell....fell past a battlefield, a disco, a field of flowers, a musical, a rainbow and a series of fluffy clouds to land on a trampoline on a boat.

"Alice and Wonderland right" Black Knight said glancing at the book he's reading then got straight to the point" You mention if something serious happen I should contact you. Well, something serious has happened"

Black Knight nods" And Doctor Insidious has been kidnapped which no doubt connects to the Dracula situation"

Smile

"Right." Archmage summoned up a list and handed it to him. "I've been working tracking her and I've compiled a list of possible dimensions they've taken her to."

"Mmm" Black Knight looks at the list" With due respect we need something more concrete than possible theories as to their location and given the last incident having the group seperated wouldn't be a good option. Besides I may have a clue as to where Insidious might be located. When I discovered about the abduction I went to her palce, her illusioned version thats watching over the place informed that her group has captured and interrogated a vampire" Black Knight then added" BTW. While the other heroes may hope that she's still alive you and I both have faced vampires long enough to know they don't leave their victims alive. So I'd go with that mindset"

"Indeed. I spoke to Cleric. She's prepared to speak to her spirit to help her find rest if it comes to that."

"If it comes to it I'll destroy what remains inside her physical form, sure I'll get chewed out but it's not the first time I've faced that. Dracula might not be at full strength since his release so it's best we strike at him and vanquish him before he does reach full strength. I'm going to go meet Insidious's group, let the others know about what we've discovered" Black Knight said

"Understood. Good luck my friend." Archmage said and his hand glowed. He teleported Black Knight to where team Insidious was and then teleported himself to Global Alliance HQ.

"It would be advised that we leave some of our team here while we conduct the search to prevent another situation like Venice" Marnie suggested to the group then sees Archmage"Salutations Archmage" Marnie said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Archmage's Home

Smile

"It would be advised that we leave some of our team here while we conduct the search to prevent another situation like Venice" Marnie suggested to the group then sees Archmage"Salutations Archmage" Marnie said

Smile Smile Smile

more_horiz

"A good suggestion." Captain Justice said. "Who wants to be on which team?"

"Hello Marnie." Archmage nodded. "I'll be on both teams."

"Both?" Morpha asked.

"Magic." He smiled.

She nodded. "An excellent idea. I'll do the same."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Both?" Morpha asked.

"Magic." He smiled.

Lang shrugged" We are called Global Alliance for a reason after all"

Keres just nods in agreement with Lang

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Both?" Morpha asked.

"Magic." He smiled.

"I'll be with the Venice team and keep in telepathic contact with everyone. If anybody gets attacked, we'll all know." Omega said.

"Okay then. Omega, Keres, Dru, Phenom, Ghost, Power Woman, Black Knight, you're on the Venice Standby Team. Clock Man, head to Doctor Insidious's base. Use your suit's replay mode to replay the events on the day of the kidnapping. With any luck, we'll see exactly how Dracula captured her and we can be on the lookout for it. The rest of us will search for Dracula and his forces." Captain Justice said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Both?" Morpha asked.

"Magic." He smiled.

"I'll be with the Venice team and keep in telepathic contact with everyone. If anybody gets attacked, we'll all know." Omega said.

"Okay then. Omega, Keres, Dru, Phenom, Ghost, Power Woman, Black Knight, you're on the Venice Standby Team. Clock Man, head to Doctor Insidious's base. Use your suit's replay mode to replay the events on the day of the kidnapping. With any luck, we'll see exactly how Dracula captured her and we can be on the lookout for it. The rest of us will search for Dracula and his forces." Captain Justice said.

"Speaking of Black Knight where is our knight in dark armor anyway?" Dark Falcon said

"Last I checked he had business with Archmage, not sure where he is right now" Ben said

A portal opened then Duchess arrived, Dark Falcon waved at her"Just in time. Where's Jack?"

"Speaking with the Knights. He wanted to take precautions to ensure no hostile aliens will surprise us like last time so he's going to make sure theres a few on stand by" Duchess responded

"Fine by me" Dark Falcon said then spoke up" I'd like to join when it comes to searching Insidious's place, wouldn't hurt to have an extra pair of eyes, also someone with keen marksman skills. If it's ok with you princess" she glanced at Duchess who responded"Duchess, and I don't mind joining you guys"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Both?" Morpha asked.

"Magic." He smiled.

"Speaking of Black Knight where is our knight in dark armor anyway?" Dark Falcon said

"Last I checked he had business with Archmage, not sure where he is right now" Ben said

A portal opened then Duchess arrived, Dark Falcon waved at her"Just in time. Where's Jack?"

"Speaking with the Knights. He wanted to take precautions to ensure no hostile aliens will surprise us like last time so he's going to make sure theres a few on stand by" Duchess responded

"Fine by me" Dark Falcon said then spoke up" I'd like to join when it comes to searching Insidious's place, wouldn't hurt to have an extra pair of eyes, also someone with keen marksman skills. If it's ok with you princess" she glanced at Duchess who responded"Duchess, and I don't mind joining you guys"

"Knight went on ahead to Doctor Insidious's base." Archmage said.

Dru smiled. "Be careful, we don't know what Dracula has planned."

A flock of bats flew into the room and assembled into Esmeralda. "Carmella is a good tutor."

"The Exodus City kids are in good hands then?" Justice asked.

"Yes, she's been training Ultra Girl and improving her combat skills."

more_horiz
A beeping noise. Justice zipped to the monitor and turned it on. He smiled as he saw his son outside.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Both?" Morpha asked.

"Magic." He smiled.

A flock of bats flew into the room and assembled into Esmeralda. "Carmella is a good tutor."

"Song assures that LION is keeping watch over the students just incase. If any vampire or suprnatural monster attack the students then Leia and her squad will be ready" Keres said

"Whose Leia?" Firewolf whispered to Dark Falcon" The leader of a squad thats capable of wiping out monsters. Supernatural, superpowered, and of the human variety"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A beeping noise. Justice zipped to the monitor and turned it on. He smiled as he saw his son outside.

Captain Justice sees a large spaceship hovering over Captain Nemesis. It touched down then transformed. "Hi Captain Justice" Aida greeted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Captain Justice sees a large spaceship hovering over Captain Nemesis. It touched down then transformed. "Hi Captain Justice" Aida greeted

Justice pressed a button, opened the door and zipped to meet them before it was even open. "Aida...Son....hello."

Mal hugged him. "Hi Dad. I'm back."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Both?" Morpha asked.

"Magic." He smiled.

"Song assures that LION is keeping watch over the students just incase. If any vampire or suprnatural monster attack the students then Leia and her squad will be ready" Keres said

"Whose Leia?" Firewolf whispered to Dark Falcon" The leader of a squad thats capable of wiping out monsters. Supernatural, superpowered, and of the human variety"

Smile

more_horiz
In his lab, Zack had been hard at work on a new device for his suit for the past few days with little to no sleep. He was starting to get a bit of a beard but after a few more adjustments, it was finished. Zack wiped his brow and carried the device over to his suit and attached it to the 'heart' of the Chrono Suit. The entire suit glowed and closed up. He smiled. The Quantum Accelerator was a success.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
In his lab, Zack had been hard at work on a new device for his suit for the past few days with little to no sleep. He was starting to get a bit of a beard but after a few more adjustments, it was finished. Zack wiped his brow and carried the device over to his suit and attached it to the 'heart' of the Chrono Suit. The entire suit glowed and closed up. He smiled. The Quantum Accelerator was a success.

Look up Smile

more_horiz

"She's an old friend actually." Drusilla spoke up. "She's like me but more focused on the straight and narrow."

more_horiz
"Gotcha" Firewolf said to Dru and Dark Falcon

"Hey Aida." Power Woman said as she entered" How was your trip to Saturn?"

"It was...." Aida looked down and rubbed the back of her neck "Exhilarating. Any word on Insidious? Mom tries to hide it but I can tell she's worried sick"

"Black Knight is over at Insidious's place to talk with her team right now. He'll update us if he finds anything. Speaking of your mom. Justice mentioned that she has a baby?" Power Woman asked

"Yes but it's complicated. I'll tell you after the meeting" Aida said

"With this Dracula business it makes me wonder how the students are doing" Lang said to Marnie who responded" I've taken security precautions in the event any hostile supernatural force invades the school. That and LION is watching over them if things get too out of control"

Lang grunted" I wish I can say LION watching them would ease my concerns"

"They don't want the students hurt in this crisis anymore than we do Lang" Marnie said

" I know that but you and I both know theres always some kind of hidden agenda" Lang said

Duchess entered the meeting room

"Your lady friend has arrived" Dark Falcon whispered to Dru

In one of the labs Big Ben has finally finished up with his latest experiment" So after taking Cleric's advice and combining it with advance tech you sir have got yourself one fine weapon against the supernatural threats!"

http://www.skyrimwiki.com/images/thumb/6/66/Volendrung.png/200px-Volendrung.png

" Now all it needs is a name" Big Ben said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"It was...." Aida looked down and rubbed the back of her neck "Exhilarating. Any word on Insidious? Mom tries to hide it but I can tell she's worried sick"

"Black Knight is over at Insidious's place to talk with her team right now. He'll update us if he finds anything. Speaking of your mom. Justice mentioned that she has a baby?" Power Woman asked

"With this Dracula business it makes me wonder how the students are doing" Lang said to Marnie who responded" I've taken security precautions in the event any hostile supernatural force invades the school. That and LION is watching over them if things get too out of control"

"They don't want the students hurt in this crisis anymore than we do Lang" Marnie said

" I know that but you and I both know theres always some kind of hidden agenda" Lang said

In one of the labs Big Ben has finally finished up with his latest experiment" So after taking Cleric's advice and combining it with advance tech you sir have got yourself one fine weapon against the supernatural threats!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"How about Mjölnir?" Zack offered as he walked in.

Dru patted an empty seat next to her when she saw Duchess.

Outside, Justice and Nemesis were levitating high in the air and listening. "Anything?"

"Nadda. Not a single sound of vampires."

"Well that's just great. We'll try a few more minutes and then head back in."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply