ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Superman: Boy Of Steel

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionSuperman: Boy Of Steel - Page 4 EmptyRe: Superman: Boy Of Steel

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rupert parked his truck in front of his old house and stepped out, taking a deep breath and enjoying that fine, Smallville Air. "Ahhhh, nothing like home."
http://hedrus.deviantart.com/art/Trucker-from-Silent-Hill-V-102154012
The key was under the mat just as usual and he opened up the door. Walking around his house, he found a note.

AWAY ON ROAD TRIP TO FLORIDA
SORRY WE CAN'T BE THERE SONNY
HAVE FUN AND TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE
-Pa

Rupert had himself a laugh. Even after all these years, his old man still prefered communicating by notes. Setting down his cap on the note, he ran a hand through his hair and walked around the house, getting himself re-adjusted to the house he hadn't seen in four years while also getting things set up for the party he was planning his three friends. Setting up a beer cooler, turning the TV to a football game and getting food ready.
Hearing honking outside, Rupert opened the door and smiled at his old friend Larry.
http://dadlovesmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/thetexaschainsawmassacrethebeginning03.jpg
"Larry!"
"Rupert, you old dog, I've missed you!" The two friends hugged. "How have you been keeping?"
"Very well. Trucker gig is going good. You?"
"Odd jobs. Just stuff here and there and everywhere."
"Sounds fun. Please, make yourself at home."
"Think I will." Larry said and hung up his jacket. "The others here yet?"
"No and I haven't heard yet either. But, you know them. Always 'right on time'." Rupert laughed.
"More like a minute after. Got any cold ones?"
"Kitchen."
The friends opened up beer bottles and clinked them together.

Deer and small animals in the forest ran away as she approached, as if sensing the danger she possessed. Leaves, flowers and grass were freezing in her wake. She continued forward towards the lake, the same one that had once been her tomb. As she had done four years ago, Frostbite froze it solid and calmly walked across. After four long years of solitude and hunting, she had returned to Smallville, where she would have her vengeance.

Smallville High
Clark spotted Chloe sitting in the school library looking at newspapers. Walking inside, he gently tapped the desk to get her attention. "Hm? Oh, Clark. What's up?"

"I missed you at lunch, so I was wondering where you were."

"Oh, I was just going over old Smallville news papers and reports to see if there were any previous stories of superhumans or fire men."

"That's a good idea. Anything come up?"

"Actually...well, it's not major, but...there is an unsolved mystery regarding a blue woman and a missing body."

Clark pulled up a chair. "Go on."

"Well, there was this coroner right?" Chloe proceeded to explain to Clark how the body of Jane Blake was found frozen solid underwater, trapped in a crashed pick up truck. Sent to the morgue, her body reportedly came back to life, turned into a blue skinned monster, attacked the coroner, wrecked the morgue and broke a window. The lake was later found frozen solid, but the ice woman was never found and it remained open. "A literal cold case."

"So four years ago there was an ice woman and just recently, we had to deal with fire..."

"Yeah, do you think there's a connection?"

"Maybe...the lake it happened in, what is it?"

"It was called Maltlake, but after what happened, people started calling it Frozen Hell Lake." Chloe studied him. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking, this might be worth checking out. No harm in looking."

"Alright, I'll see if I can borrow some equipment from the science room."

"Great. Meet up after school?"

"I'll be there."

Clark smiled and walked out of the library. If there was another threat coming, he wanted to know about it.

After school, they let Lana and Whitney in on the case and hitched a ride with them. The ride there was pleasant, a nice breeze on a warm, sunny day. But as they got closer to the lake, they noticed the temperature was gradually dropping. Lana shivered. "Is anybody else feeling a chill?" "I could warm you up." Whitney offered. "Eyes on the road."
"It's not just you Lana, I'm feeling it too." Chloe said.
"Maybe Frozen Hell Lake is cursed?" Clark joked.
Soon, they noticed something falling from the sky. Something small, white and cold. "What the?"
"Is-is that snow?!" Lana asked.
"Clark, I'm not gonna say you jinxed us, but..." Chloe looked up in the sky at the snowflakes falling down from the sky. "..But it's Summer? How does this make sense?"
"Maybe Clark was right?" Whitney suggested and turned up the temperature in the car.

Arriving at the lake, Clark saw it first and hopped out and ran over to it. "Clark! Where are you going?" Lana asked. "You guys have gotta see this!"
The others parked and ran to catch up with him. Chloe reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone and turned on the camera. "Hello." She said into the camera. "My name is Chloe Sullivan with the Smallville Torch. My friends and I came out to investigate the truth of Frozen Hell Lake, and, well, we got way more than we bargained for. Um, for starters, it's snowing." She turned the camera to look up at the clouds. "It is snowing, how? How is it snowing? It is still Summer and it is perfectly warm elsewhere. But, on the way here, we all felt it getting colder and now, brace yourselves..." She turned the camera to face the lake. "What you are seeing is not an illusion, nor is it a video effect, this is all live. The Lake has been frozen solid by an unknown force. I am going forward now, to investigate."

As the others were looking around, Clark crouched down and gazed into the frozen lake. Thanks to his enhanced vision, he saw little pieces of meteor rocks frozen in suspension under the lake. Thinking back, Clark remembered that the fire-man had also somehow gained powers from the meteor rocks. Looking back up, Clark saw a trail leading away from the lake. "Chloe! Over here!" Lana waved her over, having spotted the same trail that Clark did.
Chloe ran over and looked at it with the phone. "Is this what I think it is?" "It's a trail in the snow...a trail of footprints." Whitney said. "Ohhh....oh man." Lana stood up and pointed in the direction of the trail. "Th-this means that...whoever or whatever did this is...was just here!"
Clark took a few steps forward, ready to go race after the culprit but stopped, knowing he couldn't reveal his secret.
"Hey Chloe?" Clark asked.
"What?"
"...Gene, he got his powers from meteor rocks in a sauna, right?"
"Best theory we have, yes."
"Approximately how long do you think he was in there?"
Lana and Whitney looked at each other.
"Well...going by the report, a couple minutes, at best?"
"That's what I was afraid of." Clark put his hands in his pockets and turned back to look at the lake. A few minutes of exposure had turned Gene into a walking inferno with superhuman strength and durability.
But...if just a few minutes had turned a punk like Gene into such a powerhouse, what about Jane Blake? The woman who had spent months surrounded by meteor rocks...with four years to master her powers?
"What should we do?"
"We go to the police." Clark said.
"Will they believe us?" Whitney asked.
"We have evidence and Gene did have a freakout. They'll believe us and with them working to keep people inside and sheltered, they can more easily find and stop Jane."
"Alright, let's go."
The group piled into Whitney's car once more and drove away.
Clark shivered, not just from the cold, but from wondering if he could really stop somebody this powerful.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timmy Blake walked through the graveyard and crouched down on the grass at his sister's grave. It was empty, he knew that, but with four years and no sign of her missing body, she was presumed dead. They had searched so long and hard for her: Driving around and asking for help, putting up posters, begging for help, putting up a cash reward for any help in finding her, searching other towns and in the forest. But they came up with nothing. After the funeral, they had tried to move on but Timmy, like his parents, were never able to. To this day, his parents still went on drives to find any sign of her.
Timmy put down the roses. "I-I know...I know you're out there, sis. I just don't know where!" He teared up. "We've....we've looked for you for four years! But it....it just seem hopeless! I don't know what do anymore...so, so I'm asking you, could please just send us a sign? Just one? Just-just show me you're alive!" He sobbed. "I miss you so much!"
Moments later, Timmy felt a cold breeze and had a sudden sensation that he was being watched. Wiping his eyes with the back of his sleeve, Timmy looked up to see a woman in a black raincoat standing over him.
http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com/2011/11/16/3-in-1-umbrella-coat-raincoat/
The woman was about to ask him something but paused when she saw his face. Timmy noticed her seizing up. "What is it? Do I have something on my face?"
"I, n-no...it's just...um, did you lose somebody?" She asked and pulled down her hood.
"My big sister, she vanished four years ago. They pulled her out of the lake, but then they said a blue woman attacked the morgue and the body disappeared. But, I say she's alive."
"Timmy." She put a hand on his head. Timmy flinched from how freezing cold it was. "You are...a good kid. Your sister is smiling down on you." She lifted her hand again and a pale blue light surrounded it, taking the form of a rose. She set the ice rose down on the grave and walked away. Timmy stared at the beautiful ice rose for a moment before reaching out and touching it for a moment but pulled back, it was incredibly cold. Turning around, he saw the woman walking out of the graveyard. "H-hey! Hey! Wait up! How did you do that? How did you know my name?!" Timmy got up and ran after her. "Wait! Please, just wait a second!" He stopped for a moment and saw the snow falling from the sky. "What the...snow? Here? Now? But how could..." Timmy looked up at the sky and then back to the grave. "Jane?"

The gang drove up to the police station and hopped out. "Hey, hey, you need to help us?"
"What's up kids?" The receptionist asked.
Chloe showed her the video. "We think Smallville is in danger."
"Because a lake froze?"
"That is Frozen Hell Lake, why would all that snow and ice be around there in the Summer?" Lana pointed out.
"What are you getting at?"
"Look, four years ago, Jane Blake drowned in that lake, got thawed out, brought to the morgue, escaped, and dropped off the radar, right? Well, they found that same lake frozen the next day and now it's frozen again. We think Jane Blake has come back and we don't know what she intends but if this is anything like Gene Kelvin, then all of Smallville could be in danger!"
The receptionist stared at them for a moment before calmly sipping her coffee and standing up. "Okey-dokey then. Come with me."

more_horiz

OT: Also... this, this right here, is exactly what I envisioned when thinking up Frostbite.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2007/007/7/0/Ice_by_Esau13.jpg
Perfect. cheers 
May be kinda nsfw, but, I mean, she's ICE!  Razz 

more_horiz
Oh man I am so looking forward to the confrontation!!! This is so much better than the original episode with the Ice Powered Meteor Freak

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh man I am so looking forward to the confrontation!!! This is so much better than the original episode with the Ice Powered Meteor Freak

Thank you man, that means a lot.

And as a bonus for you,
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/062/d/d/deathstroke___slade_wilson_by_shockythegreat-d78pzxr.jpg
 Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And as a bonus for you,
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/062/d/d/deathstroke___slade_wilson_by_shockythegreat-d78pzxr.jpg
 Cool 
Thank you Arrow and Arkham Origin's for making Slade cool Very Happy 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And as a bonus for you,
 Cool 

And Teen Titans.  Wink Razz 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And as a bonus for you,
 Cool 

And Teen Titans.  Wink Razz 
True on that Smile 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The gang drove up to the police station and hopped out. "Hey, hey, you need to help us?"
"What's up kids?" The receptionist asked.
Chloe showed her the video. "We think Smallville is in danger."
"Because a lake froze?"
"That is Frozen Hell Lake, why would all that snow and ice be around there in the Summer?" Lana pointed out.
"What are you getting at?"
"Look, four years ago, Jane Blake drowned in that lake, got thawed out, brought to the morgue, escaped, and dropped off the radar, right? Well, they found that same lake frozen the next day and now it's frozen again. We think Jane Blake has come back and we don't know what she intends but if this is anything like Gene Kelvin, then all of Smallville could be in danger!"
The receptionist stared at them for a moment before calmly sipping her coffee and standing up. "Okey-dokey then. Come with me."

"So that's their story."
Nancy Adams watched the footage for a third time and came to a decision. "Alright, alright. I'm sending out two deputies to check this lake out. If it turns out to be true, then we start our search for our mysterious ice woman. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention, kids, but I want you to go home just in case this turns out to be anything like Gene."
"Okay, be careful Officer, if this woman is anywhere near as powerful as I think-" Clark started.
"We'll take out before she knows we're there. Now run on home." Nancy finished and showed them out.

On the drive home, Clark was only half listening to the others. "Clark? Clark!" "What?" "We're almost to your house."
"Oh, right. Thanks. Listen guys, you should do as the police asked and stay home until this blows over. If this woman turns out to be dangerous, it would be best to stay out of her way."
"We know that, but, how do we know what danger she poses?" Chloe asked.
"That trail at the lake. It was leading off somewhere. I don't think it was random." Clark said. "It's very possible that she has a target. But there's no way to know who."
"Right, so, just be cautious." Clark hopped out of the car and waved goodbye and then ran inside. "Clark!" Martha smiled at seeing him. "You're a little late."
"There's something you guys to know about. Smallville is in danger."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Larry and Rupert gave up on their friends picking up their phones or showing up and decided to go out and get dinner at a restaurant. "Think the steak here is still good?" "Can only hope. Me? I'm getting the usual." Rupert finished writing a note for his two friends just in case they showed up.
"The ribs?"
"You old dog, you still remember that?"
"You did always get the same thing each time." Larry laughed. "Hop in, I'll give you a ride."
The two friends got in and Rupert noticed the handgun that Larry kept in the car. "I have a license for that...and the others."
"Others?"
"In the trunk."
"For what?"
"Hunting. And self-defense."
"You'll never change."
The two drove off to the restaurant.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timmy ran into his house. "MOOOOM! DAAAAAAD!"
"Whatever is the matter son?"
"I-I-I saw her. I saw Jane!"
His parents stood up. "What? Jane? Where?" His mother asked.
"What did you see?"
Timmy explained to them his whole experience in the graveyard.
"Timmy...a woman in a hood and a trick rose doesn't mean that it was Jane."
"Then how do you explain the snow?" He took off his jacket and handed it to them. "Look, look! It doesn't have much snow left on it, but it's still wet from the snow melting off!"
His parents ran their hands over the jacket. It was as damp as Timmy said.
Nash Blake stood up. "Get your coat honey. We're going to go check the graveyard.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frostbite silently walked around Smallville until she finally saw it. The truck. The large, dirty, beat up truck that had ran her off the road all those years ago. It matched up perfectly both with her own memories and the photos in the phone.
She had found them! After four years of searching she had finally found them! Running her hand alongside the truck, she began covering it in ice as she walked over to the passenger door and yanked off the door and tossed it aside. Yanking open the glove department, she began searching through all of the papers. The names confirmed it: Rupert. The ringleader of their little gang. Hopping out of the truck, she put a hand on it and gradually froze the truck until it was covered in ice. This would prevent him from running. Turning back around, she walked right up to the front door, crushed the knob and forced it open. She began searching through the house, looking at the pictures of Rupert, his family and friends.
Bending over to look at one of the pictures, she created an icicle on one finger and crossed out the faces of Kurtis and Bruno with an X shape and then poked the faces of Rupert and Larry. Tossing aside the picture, she walked through the house, first into a bedroom and then the bathroom, leaving a trail of ice and snow wherever she went. No sign of him. Trailing her hand around the walls, she began freezing more of it but found nobody.
She searched the bedrooms and basement but found nothing. Heading into the kitchen, she saw the open beer bottles and cans. The small amount of liquid still in them froze solid at her presence. They had just been here! The beer had recently been opened, which meant that they had just left the house. Spotting the note on the table, she ran over and snatched it off the table. The fools had left directions in case their friends came home to find them!
She had them now. Freezing the paper, she let it fall and shatter on the floor. Okay, a slight delay, but it was insignificant. They were only delaying the inevitable. First thing was first though.
Frostbite made the ice and cold swirl around her, causing spears of ice to grow out of the floor. She sped it up with her arms by moving in a circle and then crouching down and flinging them upwards. Giant icicles burst out of the house, freezing everything that was not destroyed.
Frostbite walked out of the ice and headed to the restaurant as a snow flurry began to rain down on Smallville.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That's our situation." Clark leaned against a wall.
"Ohhhh my, this is serious." Martha ran her fingers through her hair.
"Clark, how powerful do you think this woman is?"
"Frighteningly so. If Gene got as powerful as he did from a short exposure, then her power could be off the charts. She could be stronger than me."
"W-well...Clark, if that's true, then you need to be-"
"Mom, I'm sorry, but I need to be out there helping."
"They will need his help Martha." Jonathan admitted.
"Okay..you're right, but is it snowing?" She noticed.
Clark looked out the window. There was a snow flurry going on outside.  

Running out the door, Clark looked around. It was snowing everywhere! (So it wasn't just at the lake. She's as powerful as I thought.) Clark took a deep breath, caught a snowflake on his tongue for luck and ran back inside and grabbed his jacket and sunglasses. "I'm going. Lock up after I'm gone and don't come out until the snow stops and I come back!" Clark told his parents. "I love you." He sped off to go find Jane. "Love you too son." "Be careful."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Officer Adams looked out the window and watched the snow coming down. Then, her walkie-talkie turned on and she pulled it out. "Talk to me."
"Ma'am, the kids stories check out. The lake is frozen solid."
"Have you noticed the snow?"
"Yeah, it's even coming down past the trees."
"Wait...how far out is it?"
"That's just the thing ma'am, we can't tell."
Officer Adams was silent before she spoke back up. "Alright, come on back here. We need to put together a plan of attack before we go after this-this thing."
"Rodger that ma'am."
"What do you think?" One of her fellow officers asked.
"Hank, I'm going to level with you, I don't have a clue on what to do in this situation. But unless this thing gets stopped soon, all of Smallville could be frozen."
Larry and Rupert got their food and they started eating. "Oh man, the ribs are perfect."
"I can't understand why they haven't called."
"Who knows? Maybe it's traffic or a bad reception or something. I'm sure they're fine. You did some hunting?"
"Yeah, mostly dear, but I did nab a Grizzly once. My proudest moment."
"You're the man, Larry." They clinked glasses and tried to sip them...but then the beer froze as the temperature in the restaurant dropped. The food became cold, drinks froze, the breath of people became visible. Everybody inside looked around in confusion and tried to stay warm as the windows frosted over.
This all culminated in Frostbite freezing the doors solid and pushing them down, leaving them to shatter to pieces on the floor. She walked in removed her hood and looked in Larry and Rupert's direction. "You two: stay where you are. The rest of you can leave."
"I don't know what the hell you are lady, but you just messed with the wrong restaurant!" The owner yelled as he ran out of the backroom with a double barreled shotgun and pointed it at her. He was about to shoot her but she raised her arm and a blue light shined out of it and onto the shotgun, quickly freezing the shotgun and causing the owner to drop it, the gun shattering to pieces on the floor. "Leave."
"I-I-I'll just show myself out!" The owner said and ran for it, along with all of the other civilians, who either ran for the back exit or ran past Frostbite, braving the ice cold air around her.
Larry and Rupert tried to run for it but an icicle flew in front of them and stabbed into the floor. "Going somewhere?"
"N-no...We were just going to-to..." Rupert stammered, trying to figure out what to say while Larry silently drew a handgun from his backpocket.
"Send you to hell, monster!" Larry opened fire but Frostbite saw the gun in his hand before he pulled the trigger and froze the air in front of her, causing the bullets to freeze and start cracking apart before they hit her, whereupon they shattered to pieces. She then tossed an icicle through the gun barrel, wrecking the gun. Larry dropped it and backed up against a wall alongside Rupert. "A monster am I? Then what does that make you? My creators?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I suppose I'll have to explain it for your tiny little minds." She ripped off the raincoat, revealing a dark blue jumpsuit beneath it with the sleeves cut off. "My name is Frostbite now, but four years ago I was known as Jane Blake. It was a dark night right around Christmas when you and your friends ran me off the road and made me crash into that accursed lake. I died down there, frozen for months before they found my body. I was transformed into what you see before you now. Four long years it took me to truly cope with my...condition and gain control over my new powers and tracking you fools down. Bruno was the first one I found. He didn't want to talk about what you did, so I forced it out of him. Then I hunted down Kurtis. I found him just as you were planning your get together here in Smallville. I want to thank you for that, Rupert. It made it so much easier on me. Rest assured, I will kill you quickly."  
"Why ME?!"
"You were driving." She raised up her arm and the blue light started to shine out of it. Larry and Rupert closed their eyes and waited for the end but there was a crashing sound and Frostbite was sent soaring into the air. She crashed against the frozen bottles behind the bar, shattering them.
"The hell was that?!"
They saw The Blur standing tall in the middle of the room. "Get out of here now. Run!" Clark told them. The two wasted no time in running out to their car.
"NO! You will not take this from me!" Frostbite jumped on top of the bar and sent the blue light at Clark, who dodged it with his speed. The ice beam created a thick layer of ice around the doorway.
She jumped down and got ready to fight.

All the while, the snow flurry outside escalated into a full blown blizzard.

more_horiz

Coming up next: Action, Drama, Fire and Snowmen.
http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/33/6D6D8E1A272B24C56D1D4831E25E.jpg
It'll make sense in context.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"You were driving." She raised up her arm and the blue light started to shine out of it. Larry and Rupert closed their eyes and waited for the end but there was a crashing sound and Frostbite was sent soaring into the air. She crashed against the frozen bottles behind the bar, shattering them.
"The hell was that?!"
They saw The Blur standing tall in the middle of the room. "Get out of here now. Run!" Clark told them. The two wasted no time in running out to their car.
"NO! You will not take this from me!" Frostbite jumped on top of the bar and sent the blue light at Clark, who dodged it with his speed. The ice beam created a thick layer of ice around the doorway.

OT: I think I know what Frostbite's voice is like.
Think of it as a combination of Jane + Vocal-Distortion

bom

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"You were driving." She raised up her arm and the blue light started to shine out of it. Larry and Rupert closed their eyes and waited for the end but there was a crashing sound and Frostbite was sent soaring into the air. She smashed against the frozen bottles behind the bar, shattering them.
"The hell was that?!"

The inside of the restaurant started to turn blue and the temperature quickly started dropping further. "Jane Blake? Is that you?" Clark asked her.
"Once I was called that. I am Frostbite now."
"Listen to me, if the people of Smallville have hurt you in any way, just tell me and I can help you."
"All evidence to the contrary."
"What do you mean?"
"You just let the men who turned me into this escape." She blasted the ice beam only for Clark to blitz past her and grab her wrist. "What did they do to you?" She in turn grabbed him by his shirt and flung him away. Clark was thrown through the back wall and smashed through the frozen walls, creating a large hole. He slid across the icy floor and bumped against a wall. "Four years ago they rammed my car into Mortlake. I died down there, I know I did. I drowned and froze. Then I woke up in the morgue as a monster. It took me years to adapt, to control myself and then I started hunting them."
Clark blitzed out of the wall, grabbed her shoulders and slammed her against a wall. "I understand now. I am sorry for what happened to you but I can't let you hurt people. Come with me to the police, we can talk to them, get this sorted out!"
"Do you really expect me to believe that?" She forced Clark backwards and punched him but Clark grabbed her wrist. Even for him it was incredibly cold.
"Just listen to me! I am trying to help you!"
"I don't need your help. Now get out of my way." She broke his grip and struck him across the face, leaving a faint trail of ice on it as Clark was thrown through the air and slammed down on a table, shattering it to pieces. Clark sat up and rubbed his cheek. Feeling the ice, he broke it off and stood up. "Listen to me, I know you've had a traumatic experience, but there are people who can help you."
"Pray tell, who would help me? I have seen the way humans look at me. Even when I would use my powers to help, anybody that caught a glimpse of me would run in terror, screaming that they saw a creature or a monster. So why not become the monster? A monster on the verge of freezing an entire town. Know this, hero, that the blizzard going on now is because of you. Had you not interrupted me, I would be done and on my way by now."
"I'm sorry. But I can't allow you to kill or hurt anybody. You-you say you feel like an outsider? Like everybody sees you as a monster, right? Believe me, I can relate, I-"
"Can you now? Whatever you are, human or superhuman, you look like a normal boy. A human. How could you possibly understand me?" She shook her head. "I have had enough of you. Stay out of my way or I will freeze you as well." Frostbite turned to leave but found Clark standing in front of her now. "You know I can't let you go."
"You cannot stop me." She swung her fist at him while creating an ice sword in her other hand. Clark blocked the frigid arm and caught the blade and then kicked her in the stomach.
She was knocked backwards while Clark shook his hand and then recovered, speeding right at her. Frostbite however was quicker than he expected and looked up, grabbed Clark by his jacket, kicked at his legs, lifted him up turned around and flung him through the wall and a window in the backroom.
Clark landed in the snow, which was quickly piling up due to the blizzard. He dusted the snow off of himself and looked back at the restaurant. The snow was quickly blowing inside. He could hear her calmly coming towards him. (Why does everybody I fight want to wreck the buildings? Seriously.)
He ran back inside, diving through the window, dodging an ice blast as he rolled across the floor. He then dashed to the right to avoid another one, dodged the next and punched at her only for Frostbite to counterattack. The two exchanged blows for a few moments and then he slammed a punch across her jaw, kicked her ribs and then punched her through a wall. She landed on top of the snow and stood back up. Clark rushed her but she made an ice spike shoot out of the ground and jab at him. Clark jumped over it and punched at her but she grabbed his arm and flung him through the air. Clark slammed into the side of an abandoned truck and knocked it over. Shaking off the impact, he jumped down, lifted the truck up onto his shoulders and threw it at her just as Frostbite started spraying her ice beam. It was frozen in a block of ice but the momentum carried it forward and it struck her in the face, sending her flying into a brick wall.
Clark ran over and began pulling it back to make sure she wasn't hurt too badly. He got his answer when she shoved it aside, grabbed Clark and lifted him up and then slammed him down onto the snow. She started punching him in the face but only got in a couple of punches before Clark threw her away from him and the jumped back to their feet and turned to face one another.
Clark didn't want to admit it, but the sheer amount of cold around this woman was starting to get to him.

more_horiz
Actually makes one feel for Frostbite

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Actually makes one feel for Frostbite

Just as planned.  Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Clark ran over and began pulling it back to make sure she wasn't hurt too badly. He got his answer when she shoved it aside, grabbed Clark and lifted him up and then slammed him down onto the snow. She started punching him in the face but only got in a couple of punches before Clark threw her away from him and the jumped back to their feet and turned to face one another.
Clark didn't want to admit it, but the sheer amount of cold around this woman was starting to get to him.

Whilst this had been going on...

The Blake Family drove up to the Graveyard. "Is it me or is the storm getting worse?" Shelly asked.

"It's fine, it's just a flurry."

"This is unlike any flurry I have ever seen."

"This is it!" Timmy took off his seatbelt and jumped out just as the car was parking. He stumbled over to the gate and pushed it open. "Come on!"

"Slow down son! You could slip!" Nash and Shelly followed him over to the headstone and they spotted the roses that Timmy had set down on them along with the ice rose he had mentioned. "You see? It's here!" Timmy picked it up and showed it to his parents. "Annnd it's cold."

Nash accepted the rose. It was freezing cold even after all this time. He and Shelly looked it over. "It's real. It's real Shelly! You know what this means?"

"Not only is our baby alive, but she made this and-and that means she really is causing this storm!" Shelly had to take a moment to recover, taking deep breaths. "She's alive..."  Crying or Very sad 

Nash put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you ready?" He handed the rose to Timmy and he placed the ice rose on top of the roses.

"Let's go find our daughter!"

"We're coming sis. Just wait for us."

The Blake family piled back up into the car and began driving around Smallville.

As they drove though, they noticed the snowstorm getting worse, turning into a full on blizzard. "This is insane!"
"It's just snow, Shelly. This won't stop us!" Nash said as he turned the wipers up all the way and the max ac along with turning up the heat full blast.
They kept going for a few minutes before gradually slowing down with the blizzard getting more intense and the snow piling up. "What-what do we do?"
"...I don't like it, but we'll have to pull over."
"Nash...I can't even tell where over IS!"

Chloe Sullivan shuddered and wrapped the blanket and sheets around herself in her room. Reaching over to her desk, she turned the camera on and positioned the phone to face her. "Hello, this is Chloe Sullivan. Smallville is currently experiencing a blizzard. The winds are howling around town and the snow is swiftly piling up. I am worried about this. If, if this keeps up much longer, what will happen to us? To our town? Will we all be buried alive?" She picked up the phone and walked over to the phone. "This is the blizzard. It is so cold out that I am wrapping myself up in my blankets and my family have locked up the house and started up the fireplace. I have a feeling that the rest of the town is doing the same. If this is caused by Jane Blake, and if she is not stopped soon, Smallville might just vanish under the snow."

Jonathan and Martha Kent stared out at the raging blizzard. "I-I'll put the fire on." Martha turned away and then Jonathan balled his hands into fists. "Martha, don't wait up for me. I'm going out there."

"What?"

"Our son is out there fighting this blizzard Martha. He's all alone out there! Superpowers or not, he needs my help!"

"You can't!"

"Don't try to talk me out of it." Jonathan replied and left to get his coat. Martha ran over to stop him. "Jonathan. Jonathan stop and listen to me." She grabbed her husband and turned him around to face her. "I love Clark too, but as worried as we are about him, we have to be sensible about this. If either of us go out there, we won't last a minute. The car will get buried with us in it and that will not help anybody."

Jonathan lowered his head. "Our son shouldn't have to fight all of this on his own."

"He's never alone. We're right out there with him in spirit." Martha hugged Jonathan. "He'll be okay, dear, I promise."

Clark slammed Frostbite against the snow and then tossed her away. Just as she was touching back down, Clark dashed forward and landed a punch against her right cheek that sent her flying a short distance away. Clark dashed forward to attack her again but she raised her arm and a large block of ice suddenly raised up. Clark punched it hard and broke it apart but it slowed Clark down for a moment and then Frostbite stomped on the snow and a series of ice spears shot up out of the snow to attack him. Unfortunately for Frostbite, while they pushed him backwards, they were unable to pierce his skin and shattered to pieces.
Clark recovered and he ran at super speed past the ice spikes and speared her in the stomach, causing both of them to fly against a parked van and broke it down. They struggled against one another until she managed a hard knee to the stomach and flung him away.
Clark's breath left frost in the air and he felt the extreme cold as he breathed hard and tried to recover. But from the looks of her, Frostbite wasn't fairing too well either. She was bent over and she had a hand on the car to support herself. "You have to stop this! This is getting out of hand!"
"You're right...this fight has to stop." She focused her powers and the cold and ice swirled around her, causing ice spikes to shoot out of the ground in multiple directions, forcing Clark to go after the ice spikes that were shooting towards windows while a blue light surrounded Frostbite.
Ice forming around Clark's clothes, he dived towards her and then Frostbite turned around and she launched the ice beam at him. Clark pushed against it and struggled against the beam as he continued to get closer to her and punched at Frostbite. After another blast of power though, Clark Kent became frozen in a large block of ice just as his punch was an inch away from her face. Frostbite backed away and continued spraying more ice at him and then stopped and knelt down, with both hands on her knees, feeling drained from the fight.
Walking back over to Clark, she put her hand on the ice and lowered her head. "I am sorry for this, but I told you not to stand in my way. I gave you fair warning. Goodbye." She clapped her hands, crouched down on her knee and created two large ice creatures to stand up and watch Clark just in case he got out.
She headed off to hunt Larry and Rupert, walking on top of the snow.
Larry and Rupert drove around erratically. "What was that thing?"
"I don't know. Some kind of monster!"
"I told you! I told you this whole damn thing was going to come back to us!"
"SHUT UP! Jus-just shut okay? Let's go to the police."
"You crazy Rupert?"
"No! Look, I don't care if they find out, it's better than fighting that thing alone!" Rupert stared out the window. "Sonnova..stop! Stop the car! NOW!"
Larry slammed down on the brakes and the car slid to a stop and Rupert ran out of the car, smiling as he saw the police station. "Okay! Grab the guns! We're asking for help. I'm sure they've gotten calls all day about the snow and that monster."
"But...alright! Fine!"
Larry ran to the trunk while Rupert banged on the doors and yelled for help.

more_horiz
Come on Su...Er Clark!!! You can do it!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Come on Su...Er Clark!!! You can do it!!!

Oh trust me, I've got something special coming up.  Cool 

more_horiz
I also have this.
https://i.imgur.com/pMZ9eEZ.jpg
 cheers 

more_horiz
Wonder how much wonder this'll get

more_horiz

As a special gift

Lex
http://safebooru.org//samples/936/sample_b5ae1b95652e4720e49cc63f821897fc1dc713a9.jpg?941738

Lionel
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117229/2758658-dr._alexander_luthor.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Larry and Rupert drove around erratically. "What was that thing?"
"I don't know. Some kind of monster!"
"I told you! I told you this whole damn thing was going to come back to us!"
"SHUT UP! Jus-just shut okay? Let's go to the police."
"You crazy Rupert?"
"No! Look, I don't care if they find out, it's better than fighting that thing alone!" Rupert stared out the window. "Sonnova..stop! Stop the car! NOW!"
Larry slammed down on the brakes and the car slid to a stop and Rupert ran out of the car, smiling as he saw the police station. "Okay! Grab the guns! We're asking for help. I'm sure they've gotten calls all day about the snow and that monster."
"But...alright! Fine!"
Larry ran to the trunk while Rupert banged on the doors and yelled for help.

Officer Adams opened up the door. "Ma'am, Officer, please...please help us! Th-th-there was a monster, an ice monster and it's causing this and it's trying to kill us!"
"Alright, come in and-those guns?"
"It's self-defense."
"I have a license for these!"
"Allriiight, bring them in. Desperate times and all that. Truth is, we've been getting calls left and right about this 'ice monster'." Nancy explained as she lead them inside. "Now then, any idea why this thing is after you?"
"No idea, it just broke into the restaurant and started threatening everybody and then this really fast guy broke in and attacked it while we ran for our lives." Rupert explained.
"A fast guy? So The Blur is fighting it." An officer nodded.
"The who?"
"He's a mystery. I guess you could call him a local hero or something. A short time ago, we had another strange man with fire powers and Blur helped us stop him." Nancy explained.
"S-so...he's fighting that thing now?" Rupert asked her.
"Sounds about right."
"Do you think he can win?" Larry asked her.
"If he can't, we're all in big trouble."
The Blake family grabbed up their blankets and coats and hunkered together in their car with the warning lights and headlights full on. Even with the three of them huddling together and the heat turned on though, the sheer cold around the car along with the howling wind and snow piling onto and around the car caused them to shudder.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of cold,

Clark Kent was frozen in a large block of ice and he could only stare out at the world as the hulking ice brutes stared back at him and the snow piled up around him, blocking his vision with a blinding sheet of white. He could move his eyes and hear what was going on around the town, but it was primarily the wind howling like a wounded animal. In the distance though, he could hear somebody pleading with the police to let them in and others were pleading for the cold and snow to stop. There was the distant sound of Frostbite calmly walking on the snow. Judging by the sounds of her direction and the excitement at the police station, she was heading in their direction. He tried to move but he didn't get anywhere and it was getting so cold. He could feel his body starting to freeze. If he didn't do something soon, not only could he possibly die here, but everybody in Smallville would freeze and Jane would tear apart the police station. They needed him. He couldn't give up. But it was so cold and so hard to move. Clark closed his eyes and struggled to fight but nothing happened. He tried to move even a finger but not even his pinky would move!
Even so, the thought of failing, of his beloved town being buried under the snow, of his friends and loved ones dying enraged him and he opened his eyes back up, glaring at the snow that now completely covered the ice around him. He could see nothing except the white now but he knew he couldn't, would not give up! (COME ON! MOVE DARN YOU! FIGHT! BREAK OUT! DO! NOT! GIVE UP!) As his anger reached it's peak, the ice in front of him started to ripple as steam rose up from it.
"So that's the story huh?" The police chief puffed on his cigar. "Okay then, that thing is probably on it's way right now guys. Let's pass around the ammunition, lock, load and get ready for you a throwdown! That ice witch may have frozen our town but she ain't getting in here without a fight! Rupert, Larry, you boys grab a gun too! We're going to need every able bodied man and woman at the ready to fight this."

"YES SIR!" The police yelled and began grabbing guns and loading up, keeping their eyes on the door.
"We're gonna kill it Larry. We're actually gonna live through this!"
"We can cheer when it's been turned into bullet filled mush." Larry replied to Rupert.

Soon after this, the police station started turning blue and the temperature began dropping rapidly. The chief's cigar even went out and the window's frosted over. "Smallville Police Department. I understand that you have your duties and I have nothing against you. Therefore, I will give you a chance to save yourselves. The men you are protecting are not the innocents that they claim to be. Give them to me and I will leave this town in peace." Frostbite called in to them.
"Come and get them, frosty!" Adams called back and cocked her shotgun.
"So be it." Frostbite kicked down the doors and walked right in. The police saw her and opened fire.
As Clark's anger rose, the cold ice in front of him boiled up. Gradually, the area around his eyes started to glow as his eyeballs turned red. His eyes hurt at first and there was a burning sensation but then that same sensation gave way to fire that was released through his eyes and covered his entire field of vision, blasting away the ice surrounding him, turning his vision red and shooting through the shoulder of one of the creatures, severing it's arm. Clark yelled out as he glanced up, shooting his beam up into the air and then he looked down, blowing away the last of the ice. As he looked back up, the heat cut through the snow on the ground, melting right through it and giving way to fire. With a mighty yell, Clark tore free!
The second ice man ran forward and tried to attack Clark as the heat powered down. But with his hands still encased in ice blocks, Clark spun around and slammed with a right-left combo, knocking it's head off and causing it to shatter. The one armed ice monster landed a punch though, sending Clark flying into the door of a closed shop and causing him to break through it. Clark groaned and rubbed his eyes. They still hurt a little, but he could feel the pain subsiding. What was important right now was the enemy in front of him. He stood up and ran over at super speed, grabbing onto it's arm and twisting it behind the ice monster's back. "I don't suppose you can talk at all?"
The monster roared and struggled against him, speaking only in grunts and growls. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Clark knocked it down and punched through the back of it's head, shattering the creature.
Rubbing his chest to handle the cold, Clark listened. It didn't take long to confirm his fears; she was at the police station. Clark had to hurry. They had no idea what they were dealing with.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A police officer was flung against a table, knocking it over. Frostbite crushed the gun barrel in her hand and flung it away and rushed a second police officer, knocking away his gun and shoving him aside. The others opened fire on her and while the hail of gunfire from the shotguns and rifles did knock her backwards at first, she soon recovered and resumed her assault, sending out ice beams from her hands to freeze their guns, disabling them.
With their big guns disabled, they started to go for their side arms. Frostbite however created an ice dagger in her hand and rushed them, running towards them at incredible speed. She crossed the distance to Nancy fist and jabbed the dagger through her gun, taking it out. Tossing her against a wall, she rushed the others, taking out the remaining police before any of them could get off a shot. With the police out of comission, she turned her attention to Rupert and Johnny and got a double double-barreled shotgun blast at point-blank range from the two, knocking her back a couple of feet but that was the extent of it. She looked back up at them, froze their guns and then shattered their weapons. Frostbite tossed both of them against a wall, with Larry hitting Rupert and both of them falling to the floor. "Nnnghh...owww..." "Ohhh man, I'm sorry Larry, but I think this is it old friend." "....For you." "W-what?" "Sorry man! I don't wanna die!" Larry shoved Rupert off of him and made a break for it. He didn't get far before Frostbite froze him with an ice beam.
That left Rupert. She approached him as he hunkered down against the wall. She changed the dagger into a longsword and knelt down to grab him but then Officer Adams swung her nighstick. It broke into pieces so Adams kicked at her, only succeeding in hurting her own leg. "Smallvile...does not go down easy. Now come on!"
"You're in the way." Frostbite shoved her aside, causing Adams to slide across the floor until she bumped into one of her fellow officers just as he was getting up. "You okay Nancy?" "Dandy." She grunted and pulled out a tazer and turned it on, the barbs flew over and zapped the ice woman. She ignored it and picked up Rupert and shoved him against the wall. "I have waited four long years for this day. Now you pay for what you did to me!" She raised up the sword and she was about to stab him when something fast ran into the police station and grabbed Frostbite, spun her around and then gave her a high-speed right hook that sounded like a bomb was going off. The force of the punch launched her across the station, through the window and into Larry's car, causing her to crumple it on impact and causing it to flip side over side across the street and landed on top of Frostbite.  
Clark ran over to Nancy. "You alright Officer?"
"It's you! You-you were at the fire!"
"Yeah, I get around. Is anybody injured?"
"N-no...nothing some aspirin won't handle...except...oh no! That man's frozen!"
Clark turned around and looked at Larry. "Don't worry, I have an idea." Clark ran over to a table, broke off a wooden leg, ran over to Larry and glared at the table leg. After a few seconds, the heat returned. It hurt less this time around, Clark noted. The leg caught on fire and Clark waved it at the ice, which gradually melted. Larry fell down to the floor, muttering to himself and shivering. Clark took a very deep breath and blew out the fire.
"You....you've got lasers?!" Nancy exclaimed.
"I'm surprised too." Clark admitted. "Now then, this man will need a blanket." He pointed to Larry and then to Rupert. "And this man has something he wants to confess. As for me, I'm putting an end to this. Now." He patted Nancy on the back. "Thank you for holding her off, you did a good job Officer."
"Thanks...umm..."
"Blur will do for now." Clark smiled and ran out after Frostbite just as she was standing up and throwing off the car.
"Who the heck was that?" The chief asked.
"A friend."

more_horiz

Cool 

more_horiz
Oh man that episode was worth the wait!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh man that episode was worth the wait!!!

Thank you.  Laughing 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"I have waited four long years for this day. Now you pay for what you did to me!" She raised up the sword and she was about to stab him when something fast ran into the police station and grabbed Frostbite, spun her around and then gave her a high-speed right hook that sounded like a bomb was going off. The force of the punch launched her across the station, through the window and into Larry's car, causing her to crumple it on impact and causing it to flip side over side across the street and landed on top of Frostbite.  
Clark ran over to Nancy. "You alright Officer?"
"It's you! You-you were at the fire!"
"Yeah, I get around. Is anybody injured?"
"N-no...nothing some aspirin won't handle...except...oh no! That man's frozen!"
Clark turned around and looked at Larry. "Don't worry, I have an idea." Clark ran over to a table, broke off a wooden leg, ran over to Larry and glared at the table leg. After a few seconds, the heat returned. It hurt less this time around, Clark noted. The leg caught on fire and Clark waved it at the ice, which gradually melted. Larry fell down to the floor, muttering to himself and shivering. Clark took a very deep breath and blew out the fire.
"You....you've got lasers?!" Nancy exclaimed.
"I'm surprised too." Clark admitted. "Now then, this man will need a blanket." He pointed to Larry and then to Rupert. "And this man has something he wants to confess. As for me, I'm putting an end to this. Now." He patted Nancy on the back. "Thank you for holding her off, you did a good job Officer."
"Thanks...umm..."
"Blur will do for now." Clark smiled and ran out after Frostbite just as she was standing up and throwing off the car.
"Who the heck was that?" The chief asked.
"A friend."

The police provided Larry with a few trauma blankets to warm him up and then moved to interrogate Rupert. "Alright son, they say confession is good for the soul. Fess up. Why is that thing after you?"
"W-well...it happened four years ago."

Frostbite was feeling pain, or the closest to the sensation that her frozen body processed. One moment, she was in the police station and the next she was laying face down in the snow with a broken car laying on her back. Gathering her wits, she pushed herself up, flinging the car off of herself. She gingerly placed a hand on her right cheek and found cracks on it. Focusing, she used the cold energy around her to heal the injury, repairing her face and she stood up straight, feeling a tad drained. Glancing back up, she saw the same boy she fought earlier standing before her. "I froze you." She spoke to Clark, confused on how he could be here now.
"Didn't take." Clark countered.
"In that case, I will just have to be more thorough this time." Her body glowed as the blue light surrounded her again. Clark got ready, kept his eyes on her and called up the fire once more as his eyes turned red. They both launched their attacks at once, blue and red beams clashing in the middle of the street. The energy that crackled off of the beams was both freezing and burning the area, starting small fires that were snuffed by the cold and then started up again. The two strained their powers as they pushed against each other, with Clark's heat overpowering Frostbite's cold. She tried to put more power into it but it was too late and the lasers broke through her cold beam and struck her, resulting in a painful flash of light as she shrieked. This was pain, this was agony! She was burning!
Frostbite fell to the snow, holding her chest and yelling in pain. She had faced fires before but they had always been easy to snuff out. There was never anything like this before!
She rolled around on her back on the ground while Clark took a few breaths. "I'm sorry it had to come to this Jane, but you brought it on yourself. Now give up!"
Jane gritted her teeth and rolled over on her stomach, slamming her hand down on the snow and focusing, creating more of the ice creatures from before to distract Clark while she healed herself. "These guys again?" The ice creatures roared and attacked Clark all at once. He dodged punches from the first one and then punching a hole in it's chest before kicking it away. He slipped between the punches of the second and then jumped in the air and knocked it's head off but then a third one grabbed him and flung him into a brick wall, with Clark's body breaking through it. The rest charged after him.
Meanwhile, Frostbite absorbed more of the cold around the area to dull the pain and heal her injury. Gradually, it went away and she was able to stand tall again as a hail storm started up, raining pellets of ice down on Smallville.
Clark looked up as the ice monsters broke through the wall and attacked him again. Clark dashed backwards to avoid their attacks and knelt down in a runner's pose and blitzed forward, swiftly tearing through the ice monsters with a series of super fast punches, pausing only to plant himself momentarily before blitzing the next one.
Once they were all laying in shattered pieces, Clark rushed out to face Frostbite again. Despite her aim, Clark was fast enough to dodge any ice beams that came his way, close the distance, duck under a punch, slide forward and uppercut her chin. The punch hit so hard that she was launched up into the air. Clark grabbed her, punched her hard across the face and ran towards a store, jumped high up into the air, landed on top of the roof and jumped again, attempting to carry her away from the area so he could fight her safely.
However, Frostbite's struggles broke her free from his grip and they began clashing with one another in the air, throwing hard blows as they plummeted back to Earth. Clark grabbed her wrists and turned with her and they slammed down on the snow, digging a small trench through it and then standing up and grappling with one another. Frostbite broke his grip and kicked Clark in the chin, causing him to fly backwards. He flipped in the air and landed on his feet, wiping his mouth. Seeing her readying an ice beam again, Clark fired his heat vision first, burning her hands just before she could blast him, once again causing her to fall back and yell out in pain.
Clark rushed her again and began punching her, knocking her around.
She finally managed to dodge a punch and kicked him in the stomach and knocked him away from her. Frostbite healed her hands just in time for Clark to recover and tackle her through the air, shooting them up into the air at an angle and then slamming her down onto the snow and she flipped him off of her, sprung up and slammed a brutal backhand against the back of his head, causing Clark to slide face first across the ground.
Clark groaned and stood up and then he elbowed her in the stomach and made her back away.
The two continued their clash across Smallville, both of them getting more worn down from the fight, illuminated by the heat vision and ice beam blasts.

Their fight continued until they approached a large pile of snow sticking out of the ground. Clark avoided an attack from her and then Clark hit her with a speed punch, causing her to fly through the air, skid across the snow and come to a stop. Reaching up with her hand, she reached into the snow pile, felt around and then grabbed onto what felt like a door. Frostbite pulled herself up, yanked off the door and threw at Clark who caught it and dropped it. However, Frostbite's actions caused the snow to fall off revealing that it was, in fact, a car. The two combatants stared each other, both drained and tired from the fight. Seeing something out of the corner of her eye, she turned to look into the car and saw a family huddled together in small blankets and coats. Something triggered in her mind and the hail finished falling and the snow stopped in the air, it just...hung there, suspended.

Clark looked around, watching all of this. It was almost beautiful, if it wasn't for the fight going on. He then noticed Jane was frozen in place from shock.

Two adults, a man and woman and a little boy in his early teens. The boy lifted up his head, incredibly cold from both Frostbite's presence and the already frigid weather. It was when Frostbite saw his face that the shock triggered. "J-Jane?" The boy asked weakly. Timmy blinked and stared at the ice creature that was in front of the car now.
"Timmy...I....d-don't look."

more_horiz
A very emotional episode. Well done man. Also a nice little homage to Frozen. Don't think I didn't notice Laughing 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply