ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 22 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Once they reached their destination, Halworth let Specs know and he sighed "aww maaan, I was really getting into it too!" he says as he has them land atop a hotel building in Buenos Aires. Once the group gets out of the jet, Halworth stands in front of them. "Now, this is going to be your final exam. We've had you all train in the usage of your powers, but today we would like to see you apply those in the best way applicable to a real world situation. I spent my youth in Buenos Aires stopping crime before meeting up with other famous heroes, but I used more than just the abilities II was gifted with. I applied my mind as well, so I hope you all do me proud. Now for this project you can choose partners, or go solo. You have ten minutes to pair up" he tells them, watching as the students look at each other

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 22 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Once they reached their destination, Halworth let Specs know and he sighed "aww maaan, I was really getting into it too!" he says as he has them land atop a hotel building in Buenos Aires. Once the group gets out of the jet, Halworth stands in front of them. "Now, this is going to be your final exam. We've had you all train in the usage of your powers, but today we would like to see you apply those in the best way applicable to a real world situation. I spent my youth in Buenos Aires stopping crime before meeting up with other famous heroes, but I used more than just the abilities II was gifted with. I applied my mind as well, so I hope you all do me proud. Now for this project you can choose partners, or go solo. You have ten minutes to pair up" he tells them, watching as the students look at each other

"This also test not just your powers but how well you function as a team, the relationship you have with your teamate determines how each of you would be able to survive with the odds stacked against you. Good luck"Marnie said

"Ready bro" Sho asked David who responds"Sure"

"Lets give em hell" Lindsey said to Anna high fiving her. Anna looked back at Ash"Come on" she motions to him over where she and Diamondback are

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"This also test not just your powers but how well you function as a team, the relationship you have with your teamate determines how each of you would be able to survive with the odds stacked against you. Good luck"Marnie said

"Lets give em hell" Lindsey said to Anna high fiving her. Anna looked back at Ash"Come on" she motions to him over where she and Diamondback are

Ash nodded and walked over to the girls. "Ladies."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ash nodded and walked over to the girls. "Ladies."
Specs walked over last "So we have to find a real, hones tto god crime going on and stop it in the best way possible right?let's get ready folks!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Cue the ocean bases beaming the system using magnetic based waves of pulse. Mu, Ark, and Tempst sent out the signal.:

:Lee: It's.. Beautiful. :Responding to the waves of sound now echoing the world's waves.:

"Well that is a pretty display. I hope it works out for the better."

-Siege Aquanauts before attack:

"Atlantis? Never heard of it. We come from Nuada, world across the Sun to our world!"

:Also noted they were amphibians and look nothing like Gil people. Sure they got the call from squid face monsters. Did not mean that is what they were. Oh no, here is their appearance.:

: Take a human sized plesiosaur. With retractable claws, and have fins on their spine Come in many colors base on mood. Were not here to talk, they were on Earth, for a fight.:

:Good news is the fact the Deep Ones no longer take part in anything, as they failed their role. For the Dreaming Horror that was their king, was no more. His Spawn though live in small units, eating brains and attempting to get into human ranks. To weaken them and have a invasion force to stomp them into the Earth.:
"You said there were others who were fish men, but not of Earth, right?" Dell asked after the announcement came out

Sphere was about to get itno some shiiiit

Ion: Correct. Not only that but there are *native* creatures that attack us as well. And we have no idea where they are at.

Lee: Yeah, there are four scales of hostiles so far.

- From another Dimension.
- From outer Space.
- Water loving Space Invaders.
- Native to the Earth, just not on our side.

more_horiz
Like how you're setting up your arc Chou

more_horiz
"You said water loving space invaders...describe them" Dell told his new allies, an eyebrow raised

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You said water loving space invaders...describe them" Dell told his new allies, an eyebrow raised

OT: The polar opposites of the Signs Aliens! Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Speaking of which...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PEiRggwvek
Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OOC: And they wear suits. Save their head. (Though their suits, have force fields akin to Halo.)

IC:

:Rick hears and well lets Lee describe situation.:

Lee: Well you see. Earth is special due to the ocean. And we know life needs water. Most life forms anyway. Anyway all we know is, some of them want it. Even if it means wiping out the locals. Which are use. The oldest alien invaders were infact from space and settled on Earth. K-ltuhu and his Spawn ruled the seas.

Until the great cities went under the water, and K-ltuhu went to sleep. THat is ancient aliens for you, and happen to be water loving bastards. But truthful, most are amphibians. THey just love the water though.

(Oh yeah, invader arc is coming up now.)

Last edited by Chou Blaster on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"I remember those stories as a boy of Kthulu and the ones who came from the ocean beyond the reach of existence, but figured they were better left as myths. To find these things to be true, and aliens in fact, is rather staggering news" Dell told them

more_horiz
Lee: But yes, the main different style of Alien depends on how they react on Earth. Even now they are under the ocean, in their own bases. Hell, we picked up a code they were using. And we cut the connection.

:Cue alarms going off.:

Tempst: *In the Atlantic Ocean, see a massive vessel heading for Florida.: "All manta piolts come forth now!"

:Six of them, armed to the teeth sent to stop the dreadnaught vessel. Rapid emplyoment of weapons. In the end? The Mantas were suffering lose, after lose, til in the end they sunk that bastard down. Lost all but one Manta, there will be funerals to honor the fallen.:

:Mu meanwhile hacks into NATO's Rail Gun harpoon net work, the javelin of Gods. And aim it at the second massive vessel, three kill harpoons and destroyed the vessel, though it made tsunamis in the Indian Ocean, and aside India, the islands nearby and some of Africa got the blast.:

:The Last giant vessel shrugs off all the weaponry. They Invade Hong Kong with full force.:

Ark: My God, look at those numbers.

Mu: We will just have to work together, as a team.

:Cue Maria speaking in, as the Foundry is in a hidden seat in Asia.:

"We can help. Some, for we are closet *land* base to the terror site." :Gets a helicopter out, with eight brave souls. While Mu and Ark have full group armed and ready. Forty brave souls in Ionic armor heading for the terror site.:

(Now begins the *real* violence! Next post of course.)

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well....I guess working together to stop these guys would be for the best....but I'm not much of an undercover guy.""Then how about we play to your strengths? I'll aim, you just do what I say, alright?" Assault asked, taking something off one of the agents, which was a small disc device

"I suppose that could work. No killing though. Deal?"
Assault sighed. "Deal, but things aren't as black and white as you'd think, just to let you know" Assault told him as he fiddled with the disc, opening up a reddish portal with black stripes

"Fine by me. So what's the deal? Do I just go in?"
Assault shook his head, then shot at some of the boxes, blowing them away to reveal what appeared to be a containment unit. "you. in there. then we let you bust out once we've reached the main grid of this base and got what we wanted. whatever you do do NOT look at the labs, cause if you get squeamish about what happened here, those will make it worse" Assault tells Doughboy as he sends out a hook from his jacket, yanking the containment unit over

"Okay....how does this thing work?" Doughboy asked as he carefully checked the containment unit.
"Well, it works like this" Assault said taking Doughboy's hand and he would hear the machine read his name, then pull him in. "I guess they already marked you and were planning to get you eventually" Assault said, before shooting a part of the machine. "I turned off the part which neutralizes your powers, and don't worry if it feels snug, it should" Assault told him as they walked through the portal. "Don't worry about Cerberus and Rebel, they'll be fine, it's just us" he said as Doughboy took in the sights of this CHAOS lab

it was lit with a blood-red light and everyone wore green and red with a double helix on the side of their lab coats. The first person to greet them would have a large cybernetic eye and a skeletal right arm. "Assault, yes? you were able to complete the deal?" he asked to which Assault merely nodded, as the two started to speak in spanish and then Assault took Doughboy to the storage station, where he'd find all sorts of teens around him in similar units. Once the coast was clear, Assault walked toward the door, then mouthed to Doughboy the words "now"

OOC: you guys can make up how many kids there are here and their powers

OOC: About 25 or so.

IC: Doughboy burst out of the container, grabbed the closest men and tossed them across the room. He then went on the attack, knocking guards out of his way and into the containers, breaking them open.

more_horiz

IC: Doughboy burst out of the container, grabbed the closest men and tossed them across the room. He then went on the attack, knocking guards out of his way and into the containers, breaking them open.

He'd hear laser fire and people screaming on the outside, with Assault shouting to him "TEAR UP AS MUCH #)(*@ AS YOU CAN!" as soldiers came toward them, running after Assault as he saw the disc that he wanted, shooting the container around it then snatching the thing

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Lee: But yes, the main different style of Alien depends on how they react on Earth. Even now they are under the ocean, in their own bases. Hell, we picked up a code they were using. And we cut the connection.

Tempst: *In the Atlantic Ocean, see a massive vessel heading for Florida.: "All manta piolts come forth now!"

:Six of them, armed to the teeth sent to stop the dreadnaught vessel. Rapid emplyoment of weapons. In the end? The Mantas were suffering lose, after lose, til in the end they sunk that bastard down. Lost all but one Manta, there will be funerals to honor the fallen.:

:Mu meanwhile hacks into NATO's Rail Gun harpoon net work, the javelin of Gods. And aim it at the second massive vessel, three kill harpoons and destroyed the vessel, though it made tsunamis in the Indian Ocean, and aside India, the islands nearby and some of Africa got the blast.:

:The Last giant vessel shrugs off all the weaponry. They Invade Hong Kong with full force.:

"We can help. Some, for we are closet *land* base to the terror site." :Gets a helicopter out, with eight brave souls. While Mu and Ark have full group armed and ready. Forty brave souls in Ionic armor heading for the terror site.:

Dell armored up, saying "Direct me, the fight is about o begin, I can feel it in my scales!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

He'd hear laser fire and people screaming on the outside, with Assault shouting to him "TEAR UP AS MUCH #)(*@ AS YOU CAN!" as soldiers came toward them, running after Assault as he saw the disc that he wanted, shooting the container around it then snatching the thing
As an added effect, the newly freed metas gained consciousness, and remembering wha thappened, started attacking alongside Doughboy, breaking stuff up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As an added effect, the newly freed metas gained consciousness, and remembering wha thappened, started attacking alongside Doughboy, breaking stuff up

Realizing he may never have this chance again, Doughboy snatched up a laser gun and started shooting equipment around the base. "Oh. This is TOO freaking cool!" He then tossed it at another CHAOS thug, knocking him over.
The meta's assisted in the battle with fire, lightning, sonic screams, super strength, spikes, and more.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Realizing he may never have this chance again, Doughboy snatched up a laser gun and started shooting equipment around the base. "Oh. This is TOO freaking cool!" He then tossed it at another CHAOS thug, knocking him over.
The meta's assisted in the battle with fire, lightning, sonic screams, super strength, spikes, and more.
He'd then hear a loud *BOOM* and see Assault carrying a large cannon, with a portal behind him. "I got the disc, so now come with me if you want to live" he tells him, letting the kids go while he keeps blasting at...something

Doughboy would see the blast dissipate against the air, but after a few more hits he sees something green and scaly show up, with a tale and large red teeth, leaping at Assault who keeps blasting it away

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He'd then hear a loud *BOOM* and see Assault carrying a large cannon, with a portal behind him. "I got the disc, so now come with me if you want to live" he tells him, letting the kids go while he keeps blasting at...something

Doughboy would see the blast dissipate against the air, but after a few more hits he sees something green and scaly show up, with a tale and large red teeth, leaping at Assault who keeps blasting it away

Doughboy smiled and ran at the creature, tossing his gun aside and slamming his entire body against it while it was in the air, sending it flying across the room.

more_horiz
Doughboy and the creature rumbled across the room, grappling with each other. Doughboy would hear Assault shout "HEY PUSH IT UP AGAINST THE WALL!"

Doughboy would see lots of loose wires on the wall, and Assault shifting over to a control panel, dodging a shot of venom from the creatures face

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Doughboy and the creature rumbled across the room, grappling with each other. Doughboy would hear Assault shout "HEY PUSH IT UP AGAINST THE WALL!"

Doughboy would see lots of loose wires on the wall, and Assault shifting over to a control panel, dodging a shot of venom from the creatures face

"Alright greeny. Let's see whose stronger." Doughboy grinned and grabbed the creature and lifted it up, taking repeated blows from the monster on the head, and ran forward and tackled it against the wires. "LET 'ER RIP!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Dell armored up, saying "Direct me, the fight is about o begin, I can feel it in my scales!"

:Lee Armors up, and has his Push Gun out, Rick meanwhile has his Carniflex out. Rick ran off to the equipment bay, to find himself something to equip.:

Lee: So Dell, what sort of weapon are you used to having?

:The Fenrir team are in route to the alien menace site in Hong Kong. There the news was horrifying as they rose from the depths and invading.:

:Rick comes back in armor. Big armor, almost like a gorilla, having the Carnifex in his belt holder, though his weapon? A Hurricane brand Chain/mini gun.:

"These Sonuva bitches looking for a fight. While they got one now damnit!

:Cue 13 Drones getting in a plane. As Sphere was going against this one threat. it was a huge invasion force, from one culture. While the Hill is launching two transport planes.:

Core Level:

Aliens; Unleash the Thumpers! :As a soldier attempts a shot to the reptile's head, the bullet is deflect and he picks the soldier up, by it's left hand. The soldier squirms and moving, while being lifted by it's head, until the alien squeezes, and the skull pops.:

:The ship fires the thumpers out a cannon. The balls plow through buildings, and being to roll around,shredding up the place. And in the middle of causing mayhem. They transform.:

:Yes Thumpers are Transforming robots, made for destruction, as the changing machines attack with heat weaponry. The foot soldiers had cold guns.:

(Going to go to sleep. Next time, more fighting. Yes, much more fighting.)

more_horiz
Dell armored up, and Lee would see something like a scimitar pop out. "I am use to having a scimitar along with this armor protecting me. The armor is wired to my thoughts and will morph to my command, allowing for energy projection as well that ranges in destructive capability" he tells Lee

more_horiz
Hill Base:

Lee: Neat. My gun fires force. Which pushes/punches targets away. Depends on setting as to how lethal it is.

Rick: Stop this chatter right now. :Stepping into craft, as others have made it so.:

Lee:Lets go Dell.

:Cue Meat and Iggie onboard as well.:

Iggie: Look Meat,a Atalean. Does that scare you.

Meat: He is on our side,therfore friend.

:Micky and Sniper Dalphe go quiet. Not just the high tech members, but the low agents as well. That were in riot armor. Even Fenrir and the Mutants was onboard.:

Hong Kong:

:As they land it was chaos. So many of the things. Made mental notes to keep some of them alive. As they step out.:

:The lowly agents made a important discovery, that like Halo, the force fields do vanish with enough fire power, and to aim for the heads.:

:A thumper was approaching the main group. Rick, with his cyber eyes scans where it is heading, as he revs his mini gun, and fires. The bullets were *exploding* kind. demolishes to hostile robot heading their way, and another one fell. Til Rick was out of armor.:

:Drops gun, while Lee hits a alien soldier with push gun, sends him flying through a wall. knocking it out.:

:Four thumpers left. Heading to main ground force team. As ION Shows up, armed to the teeth as :he: blows up the thumpers with proton spheres. The next wave of weaponry.:

:Most of the brave lowly agents were getting massacred though. From the Thumper heat beams, and the alien freeze beams, shattering over the place. Not to mention death by melee occured as well.:

:The creatures kept coming out of the ship. But they were in for a nasty surprise. Pods shot from nearby subs, deploying the aquatic branch of Sphere, to aid ground forces. Their ion armor was just like the alien threat. Except they had helmets on.:

:Rick and Iggie were popping heads with their rail weapons. Meat meanwhile is able to knock one alien out. Then it happens. Meat got cold, really fast like. Frozen and dead, the alien smashes the remains, only to get a sticky grenade from Iggie, which blows the alien up.:

:The Aqua troopers had strange devices, that turns sound into a lethal weapon. And the truth was? The shielding could not block against it. Roasting and exploding the slimy bastards. As the bay doors were open, it reveals what it is doing. it is teleporting troopers from their world. onto this Earth. One has to stop the portal, in order to stop the invasion. One of the new enemies that came out was a red dinosaur looking creature, the meat eating kind. As aliens also emerge.:

Lee: Damnit! :Took meats gun, a shotgun and blasts the creatures away.: "He Dell, how are you doing?!"

:Rick was swearing like a sailor, as he was dealing with these damned things.:

:Micky was a killer in the power armor he was in, hitting aliens os hard, they die from the impact. And the energy pads it is made up made it immune to cold guns,though he was armed, flamethrower. Fried Nuadain anyone?:

:Daplhe got up to a high space and took head shots at the creatures rushing out of the ship.:

Elsewhere:

: A group of Men in Black are currently escorting President Jenning's daughter, Laura to a party. But instead of the Vegas experience. They drive to the desert, in which a craft sucks the car up. The craft had the Order symbol. Latter they make a ransom.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Hill Base:

Lee: Neat. My gun fires force. Which pushes/punches targets away. Depends on setting as to how lethal it is.

Rick: Stop this chatter right now. :Stepping into craft, as others have made it so.:

Lee:Lets go Dell.

:Cue Meat and Iggie onboard as well.:

Iggie: Look Meat,a Atalean. Does that scare you.

Meat: He is on our side,therfore friend.

:Micky and Sniper Dalphe go quiet. Not just the high tech members, but the low agents as well. That were in riot armor. Even Fenrir and the Mutants was onboard.:

Hong Kong:

:As they land it was chaos. So many of the things. Made mental notes to keep some of them alive. As they step out.:

:The lowly agents made a important discovery, that like Halo, the force fields do vanish with enough fire power, and to aim for the heads.:

:A thumper was approaching the main group. Rick, with his cyber eyes scans where it is heading, as he revs his mini gun, and fires. The bullets were *exploding* kind. demolishes to hostile robot heading their way, and another one fell. Til Rick was out of armor.:

:Drops gun, while Lee hits a alien soldier with push gun, sends him flying through a wall. knocking it out.:

:Four thumpers left. Heading to main ground force team. As ION Shows up, armed to the teeth as :he: blows up the thumpers with proton spheres. The next wave of weaponry.:

:Most of the brave lowly agents were getting massacred though. From the Thumper heat beams, and the alien freeze beams, shattering over the place. Not to mention death by melee occured as well.:

:The creatures kept coming out of the ship. But they were in for a nasty surprise. Pods shot from nearby subs, deploying the aquatic branch of Sphere, to aid ground forces. Their ion armor was just like the alien threat. Except they had helmets on.:

:Rick and Iggie were popping heads with their rail weapons. Meat meanwhile is able to knock one alien out. Then it happens. Meat got cold, really fast like. Frozen and dead, the alien smashes the remains, only to get a sticky grenade from Iggie, which blows the alien up.:

:The Aqua troopers had strange devices, that turns sound into a lethal weapon. And the truth was? The shielding could not block against it. Roasting and exploding the slimy bastards. As the bay doors were open, it reveals what it is doing. it is teleporting troopers from their world. onto this Earth. One has to stop the portal, in order to stop the invasion. One of the new enemies that came out was a red dinosaur looking creature, the meat eating kind. As aliens also emerge.:

Lee: Damnit! :Took meats gun, a shotgun and blasts the creatures away.: "He Dell, how are you doing?!"

:Rick was swearing like a sailor, as he was dealing with these damned things.:

:Micky was a killer in the power armor he was in, hitting aliens os hard, they die from the impact. And the energy pads it is made up made it immune to cold guns,though he was armed, flamethrower. Fried Nuadain anyone?:

:Daplhe got up to a high space and took head shots at the creatures rushing out of the ship.:

Elsewhere:

: A group of Men in Black are currently escorting President Jenning's daughter, Laura to a party. But instead of the Vegas experience. They drive to the desert, in which a craft sucks the car up. The craft had the Order symbol. Latter they make a ransom.
Lee would see Dell slicing through their attackers, not saying a word and moving effortlessly in battle like a fish in the ocean, weaving and bobbing around them as he contacts Lee telepathically "I am doing alright. Some things you never forget, and the feel of battle is one of them" he tells him, Dell see sthe portal and realizes what he has to do, charging up his scimitar with an electrical build up, and tossing it at the portal hoping to explode it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply