ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 24 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
the 20 some odd superhumans groaned, but shrugged and went along with it

OOC: and a winner is guy1, the first of many guys

Thanks guys.

A short trip later, they arrived at the local hospital and he got them in so the doctor's could look at them and then headed home.
A few went home, while others were talking to a man in a blue suit with long dreads and a slight golden glow. It was Photon Rider, hero of LION and the public face they had

Doughboy walked over. "Hi!"
Photon waved at Doughboy, smiling and showing off incredibly bright teeth. "Hey there! You're the one I am told I should talk to, at least that's what most of the kids here say. Come walk with me?" Photon asked as they went to the parking lot of the hospital

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 24 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thanks guys.

A short trip later, they arrived at the local hospital and he got them in so the doctor's could look at them and then headed home.
A few went home, while others were talking to a man in a blue suit with long dreads and a slight golden glow. It was Photon Rider, hero of LION and the public face they had

Photon waved at Doughboy, smiling and showing off incredibly bright teeth. "Hey there! You're the one I am told I should talk to, at least that's what most of the kids here say. Come walk with me?" Photon asked as they went to the parking lot of the hospital

"Oh, yeah, sure." Doughboy said and followed him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thanks guys.

Doughboy would then feel a sliver of light pull him up into the air, high above the sight of anyone in the city. "So, give me the rundown of what happened, you met Assault and the others right? what else went on there what did you see?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thanks guys.

Doughboy would then feel a sliver of light pull him up into the air, high above the sight of anyone in the city. "So, give me the rundown of what happened, you met Assault and the others right? what else went on there what did you see?

"Well..." Doughboy gave him the story of the night's events, from their fight to the teamup, to going to the base, to freeing the kids to the battle and the collapse.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thanks guys.

"Well..." Doughboy gave him the story of the night's events, from their fight to the teamup, to going to the base, to freeing the kids to the battle and the collapse.
"Alright well to wrap things up, I gotta give you one of these" he said, handing the kid a LION card with Nemo's signature "since the man who WOULD do this is...'busy' at the moment and like to commend you for your service..Titan? Big Guy? What do you go by?" Photon asked him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thanks guys.

"Alright well to wrap things up, I gotta give you one of these" he said, handing the kid a LION card with Nemo's signature "since the man who WOULD do this is...'busy' at the moment and like to commend you for your service..Titan? Big Guy? What do you go by?" Photon asked him

"Doughboy." He smiled.

more_horiz
"Doughboy, huh? Interesting" Photon Rider said rubbing his chin as he lowered the two. "Look, I'll make it so you can get home safely without any harassment from the reporters. LION will help rovide clips of you for the story, but I just felt I should congratulate you on such a good start to your career and keep in touch with LION, we can help you in so many ways I mean who knows? When I retire maybe you'll be in MY spot?" Photon told him, shrugging and letting Doughboy off a street over from the hospital. "Keep in touch!" He told the hero before taking off like a flash of light

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Doughboy, huh? Interesting" Photon Rider said rubbing his chin as he lowered the two. "Look, I'll make it so you can get home safely without any harassment from the reporters. LION will help rovide clips of you for the story, but I just felt I should congratulate you on such a good start to your career and keep in touch with LION, we can help you in so many ways I mean who knows? When I retire maybe you'll be in MY spot?" Photon told him, shrugging and letting Doughboy off a street over from the hospital. "Keep in touch!" He told the hero before taking off like a flash of light

"Goodbye sir!" Doughboy waved and headed home, looking at the card. "Oh man, never thought I'd do something this big so early on. My family's never going to believe this."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Goodbye sir!" Doughboy waved and headed home, looking at the card. "Oh man, never thought I'd do something this big so early on. My family's never going to believe this."
meanwhile to cap it off

"So you gave him the card?"

"Yeah Nemo I gave it to him. You really gonna try this with these kids? I mean I kind of was RAISED into it, they've had full lives iwthout this it's a bit different don't you think?"

"A bit but I'l make it fun for them, I am after all quite good at that" Nemo told him before they shut off communication as Photon Rider returned to base

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

meanwhile to cap it off

"Yeah Nemo I gave it to him. You really gonna try this with these kids? I mean I kind of was RAISED into it, they've had full lives iwthout this it's a bit different don't you think?"

"A bit but I'l make it fun for them, I am after all quite good at that" Nemo told him before they shut off communication as Photon Rider returned to base

At the base...

Agent Loveless was sitting in her office, finishing up her report of her last mission.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/077/6/d/Sheva_Business_Sheva_by_ledomo.png

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

meanwhile to cap it off

At the base...

Agent Loveless was sitting in her office, finishing up her report of her last mission.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/077/6/d/Sheva_Business_Sheva_by_ledomo.png
Photon waved at Loveless as he made it through the halls of the base, having touched down moments ago. "Hey Loveless, I just got done wrapping the Doughboy situation up, local media should run the story on him taking care of those kids and not the outsourced guns Nemo hired. Anything else on the table for me?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

meanwhile to cap it off

At the base...

Photon waved at Loveless as he made it through the halls of the base, having touched down moments ago. "Hey Loveless, I just got done wrapping the Doughboy situation up, local media should run the story on him taking care of those kids and not the outsourced guns Nemo hired. Anything else on the table for me?"

"I just got back recently myself but we think Atomix might have a daughter named Mariah, she's teamed up with a fire user named Derrick and Hooded Justice." She summed up. "Gorgon's looking into it now."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

meanwhile to cap it off

At the base...

"I just got back recently myself but we think Atomix might have a daughter named Mariah, she's teamed up with a fire user named Derrick and Hooded Justice." She summed up. "Gorgon's looking into it now."
"Atomix had a daughter? I knew he had a son but wow, does uh she know she's his daughter? Hooded Justice is the kid that Nemo reported in about for that 'project' of his right?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

meanwhile to cap it off

At the base...

"Atomix had a daughter? I knew he had a son but wow, does uh she know she's his daughter? Hooded Justice is the kid that Nemo reported in about for that 'project' of his right?"

"Yes. Superhuman Strength, Speed, Invulnerability. He paid off Derrick's debts on his own so we know he comes from a rich family. Going from that, and his record so far, we can tell that he has combat training as well. Combined with his powers it makes it easy to see how he would be able to defeat whole teams of villains on his own." She said. "As for your other question, we're still looking into that but as of right now, it's likely that she does not as far as we know." Loveless summed up. She printed out the report and checked it over. Satisfied, she left to deliver it. "Come."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

meanwhile to cap it off

At the base...

"Yes. Superhuman Strength, Speed, Invulnerability. He paid off Derrick's debts on his own so we know he comes from a rich family. Going from that, and his record so far, we can tell that he has combat training as well. Combined with his powers it makes it easy to see how he would be able to defeat whole teams of villains on his own." She said. "As for your other question, we're still looking into that but as of right now, it's likely that she does not as far as we know." Loveless summed up. She printed out the report and checked it over. Satisfied, she left to deliver it. "Come."
"I'd gladly follow you anywhere" Photon joked as they walked. "Those clues narrow it down to who he could be, especially in his city. Be good to get these kids molded into a group of heroes for the future, that's for sure" Photon said as he walked behind Loveless

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
:The epic battle of beast and man was made clear. During the war with the Nessie.:

Rick: Just want to know, how much LION will be willing to do, should the Shivans, and any other threat is revealed to us?

:Cue Chou creatures going to the engineering bay to build stuff.:

Chou Engineer: How come you got so many resource material, and yet od not mine for it. Hell, where do you get this stuff?

Mario: Let you on a dirty secret. We have two Prothemian cores. Engines of pure fuel that is infinite. We took the second one and hooked it to here. :This apparently containment field thing.

:Mario hits some numbers, device closes itself,green light from device, opens up, six sets of battle armor.:

Mario: We have energy condensers. Take raw energy and fashion it into any material we need. As long it is not organic anyway.

(HA! How is that for high tech!?.)

:There were now four Lees, two of them cyborg and sleeping in vat,the other has no cyber parts, and the last one is awake. The clone Lee will be in LION, while first Lee in Sphere.:

:Also on said base it was cloning of Micky and Iggie. Along with regular soldiers, in their riot gear.:

:Also they are considering a final base. One with just non humans.:

:Speaking of threats, it is including three.:

Furon/Nuada Alliance
"Dragon"
"Shivans" (When they show up that is.)
Dell had left the sub and started to slaughter the beasts with his eyes close dand focusing on their noises

Nemo waved his hand at Rick "We're willing to help at whatever level is necessary on ONE condition, sharing of information regarding our war efforts" putting his hand out

:Cue one random sub getting pulled apart by psionic waves, while Dell dealt with the creatures.:

Meeting:

Rick: We will share complete data as to what happens. No hiding. :Grabs Nemo's hand, shakes it.: "Anything of interest, we will report it."

Edit:

:Cue in the news, a new Terrorist group, called Dragon.:

*Cue music of the Dark Knight Rises, the rise chant.*

:And to make things worse, they had hybrid technology to boot.:

Rick: ****! Just my luck to see something like this happening.

-THe Foundry

:Maria creates the Cavorite element following what it was based on, using grappler arms to put it in the reactor and turns the Protheium cor eon, with Cavorite, it was, a hovering space ship. As the Chou helped with the engines, as she speaks to Rick just then.:

"Hyperion is good chief."

Rick: "Good, we are going to need it."

more_horiz
Dell raged on, slaughtering his foes with a single minded nature and drive for blood that showed why he lasted so long as a warrior, meanwhile Aquan raged inside the ship, wanting to fight alongside his father

Nemo was taken aback by Rick's compliance. "Well, I won't say I"m glad this was easy but lord knows I am a bit surprised"

more_horiz
:The Sea Dragons soon retreated. due to how prepared the oposing force was.:

:Meeting.:

Rick: Red tape and bullshit makes stuff harder to do. Sphere is pretty much defending our world and our people. We just do that, and only that.
Currently though in the news, these terrorist have hybrid weapons. I think LION and Sphere should deal with this. LION the main front, and we find out where it is coming from, and stopping it.

Now if you excuse me. I am going to be traveling in style.

:Teleport effect, cue him being in the Hyperion.:

Rick: Every boy's dream, big toys. And I got one. The Helicarrier ain't got shit on this.

:As he takes his seat, and looks over everything.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

Rick: Red tape and bullshit makes stuff harder to do. Sphere is pretty much defending our world and our people. We just do that, and only that.
Currently though in the news, these terrorist have hybrid weapons. I think LION and Sphere should deal with this. LION the main front, and we find out where it is coming from, and stopping it.

Rick: Every boy's dream, big toys. And I got one. The Helicarrier ain't got shit on this.

Dell roared before turning to the sub, saying "I have a feeling they're a first wave, or is that just paranoia on my part?":

Nemo nodded, agreeing with that part, then deciding on HOW he would do that

more_horiz
Did anyone catch Lightspeed's intro?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
yeah I did and the guy he was racing against presented an interesting premise to bring Lightspeed in with

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

It was too fast for us! Shocked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Dell roared before turning to the sub, saying "I have a feeling they're a first wave, or is that just paranoia on my part?":

Nemo nodded, agreeing with that part, then deciding on HOW he would do that

Sphere Lee: Just a tad bit paranoia. Sea Dragons are dangerous, but cowardly as well. Depends on the situation.

LION Lee (Clone 1)

:Cue him, in a part of the desert,talking to Nemo via transmitter.: " Hello Boss, how are things?" :In the Middle East, speaking to his machines. While doing best to be dressed up as the savage terrorist group.:

:Up in the massive ship,the Hyperion:

Rick: I think the future, should have AI, clone troopers and fleet of spaceships.We took a big break, as this is our first space capable machine. We already got clone troopers, just need the word. And by AI I mean more than just you, ION.

ION: Hmm, would be interesting, it would be like siblings I suppose?

Rick: Yeah,you can say that.

:Not to mention in Australia there were the clone troops. Not to mention the Hybrids, they too can be cloned now. Just going to attempt another Furon hybrid. Though that race was difficult. With the new maping tech of the Chou, it was possible. In a short while, starting to grow.:

:Speaking of the Chou, they picked South America as their home base once that mothership came into place.:

more_horiz
Dell nodded as he returend to the ship, still looking out into the ocean wistfully

while Nemo talked to LION Lee. "Things are going smoothly, very very smoothly but with the NEWS i've just received, it kidn of clashes with my previous plans"

more_horiz
SPHERE Lee:I am sure your kind will show up. The Sea is a big part of the world.

LION Lee: "Really Nemo? What caused the bad news?"

:He has LION uniform on and the Push gun, because the original had one in service of both secret agency deals.:

:Hell he did not think Nemo was capable of having good news. Then again, plays dumb, really well.Since he has been born and listening to Nemo.:

Mars:

:The Aliens were constructing ships and assigning roles and what not into the incoming invasion. Against the Earth. Round two. The Furons were the originals. And now with Nuadains, twice as deadly.:

:A Doomed Planet

:Cue zerg/tyranids and some of them having cyberware! As they eat up the natives and tear into the planet itself. Complete planetary mass,not just bio got devoured. And the flying swarm of death. The Shivans were on the move.:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply