ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
John took note of the energy field. "ANd your body feels perfectly fine like this? you could be a super cool recon person!"

Sunnina: I will think there's only a certain amount of time my body can be separated from my head just like a cockroach. I'm think that maybe this energy field you two are seeing acts as five seperate brains and their connect to my main brain viva my electron organic Higgs boson system. The Death's Head cockroach can live for one week without its head due to the fact that it has six brains throughout its body. and this must be why my body can function with out my head i basically have something that acts like multiple brains.

yeah my body feels fine, but it has a hard time know where it's going since it can't see, hear or smell anything.

Nasoq: since my last encounter with the hunter Sheninu Goukui I wonder if there are others like him out there? I have been keeping tabs on other animal metas like me, Ophelia and Feral out there thanks to chart Sunnina made. I know that over at the Gravitous Academy there's that dog girl Yippy the Rexalian , Suzy the Barvarzoi , May the Coatizoid , Rinda the Pantzizia, and of course there's Usra the Bear woman of the Billy Goat gruffs.

Mark: wait what about Pigeon the Wakį́yą, Mizy Hamlton, Izzy Hamlton the arachnoids, Dakaota the Yeti , Taurus the Minotaur , Babs the Chupacabra, and Susan the Harpy do they count as animal metas?

Nasoq: I don't know about that Sunnina has Pigeon, Dakaota, Taurus , Babs and Susan down in her chart as mythical metas. the spider sisters Mizy Hamlton & Izzy Hamlton are listen as arthropod metas, animal metas who are belong to invertebrate / Exoskeleton class.

Mark: so when your say animal metas your only refer to those who are vertebrates only gotch ya. I'm supporting Half Pyxieons like my girl friend Cindy. in doing so I made a list of all the Half Pyxieons names I gather so far.

Mark pulls out a list that has girl friend's Cindy's name on with the words Thermokinetic next to the name. the other names are Halworth Acadmey students 1 Nash Henzouanoui ( momteum absorption & redriection) , 2 Perdo J. Rodguius ( Plasmakinetic), 3 Yin Waza ( Photokinetic), 4 Yang Waza ( Umbrakinetic), 5 Kyle Mackain ( Technokinetic). , 6 Cassidy Mavlorki ( Myokinetic), 7 Rajiu Masohi ( Puppetry / Doll Physiology) , the Manastina Siblings 1 Thowind ( Aerokinetic), 2 Amp ( electrokinetic), 3 . Sandblock ( Quartz Mimicry ) , 4 Captain Rubber ( Rubber Mimicry), 5 Chippy ( Zoolingualism) , Manastaina siblings cousins 1 Caroline Bargson ( Telepathy), 2 Qin ( aquakinetic . Classifed as having Bipolar I disorder ), 3 Yum ( Psychic Creation ( imaginkinetic) / classified as having Homicidal psychosis ).

Gravitous Acadmey staff 1 Rush ( super Adrenaline) , 2 Professor Gravitous ( Gyrokinetic), Gravitous Acamdey students 1 Ray Garson ( Heat absorption & Concussive energy channler , 2 Steve Garson ( Miasmakinetic ). 3 Ian ( Size Shifting) , 4 Rebel ( Kinetikinetic), 5 Zero ( utilizes zero point energy ) , 6 Louie Kargson( Organic constructs) , 7 Baxter Leiws( metamorpher). 8 Kimbily Applecinder ( Pathokinetic ), 9 Justin Sands ( Silicakinetic ), 10 Mai Kazi ( concussion energy manipulator), 11 Smith Russile ( momentum manipulator) and dozen thousand other students. MI6 1 Agent Abraham ( Acoustokinetic). 2 Agent Curtis ( Melanokinetic).

list break

the bad guys the Ruffians 1 Saskue Ashotoshi ( portal creation), 2 Athanory Maxtrous ( Bionic Physiology ) 3 Dizzy ( Smoke Manipulator) , 5 Ampsend ( Power Augmentation / power dampening ), 6 Fleix ( Animal Mimicry), 7 Jr. ( Osteokinetic). Marz 1 Vigor ( energy Absorption / classified as having Bipolar I disorder due to written accounts on him ), 2 Tsunami ( Nixukinetic classified as having Bipolar disorder not otherwise specified due to written accounts on him ), 3 Jan ( Dimesiokinetic / classifed as having Bipolar disorder not otherwise specified due to written accounts on her ) 4 Danniele ( Super Anderaline classifed as having Bipolar disorder not otherwise specified due to written accounts on her ). 5 Jorrah ( Geokinetic classifed as having Bipolar disorder not otherwise specified due to written accounts on him). others 1 Vivao Boris ( Technokinetic / classifed as having Dissociative identity disorder ) , 2 Boris Keisler ( Gyrokinetic / classified as having Borderline Personality Disorder shows sighs of Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment , a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation ,Identity disturbance markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self, Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood , Chronic feelings of emptiness, Inappropriate anger or difficulty controlling anger and Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation), 3 Marcus Kevin Jackson ( Geo Kinetic), 4 Mr.Incendiary (Catalyst Control / classfied as having Antisocial personality disorder ), 5 Kenya Waston ( Geo-Thermokinetic), 6 Momo Karaso ( Bionic Physiology), 7 Billy Karaso ( Reflection Manipulator) , 8 Cindy Karaso ( Aquakinetic), 9 Samson Rockhard ( Telekinetic / classifed as having sociopathy), 10 Pete Jones ( Areokinetic / classifed as having sociopathy), 11 Benny Morrison ( Radiokinetic / classified as having Dissociative identity disorder ).

12 Ducan Barracuda Siegfried ( Size Shifter) , 13 Bonnie Kartso ( Botanokinetic / classified as a narcissistic sociopath) , 58 Piccard Karstone ( induced Amalgamation), 59 Betty Curtison ( Papyrokinetic) , 60 Shane ( Psychic Creation ( imaginkinetic) / classlifed as having Psychopathy ), 13 Tony K Matthews ( Hallucikientic / classified as a kleptomania).14 Dupe ( Duplication / classifed as having stockholm syndrome)

misc 1 Mitch Stillison ( Retrocognition , aging negation do to the effects of a serum that turn him from adult into that of a 10 year old boy 12 years ago, that allow him to kept his knowledge and memories as adult . due to this fact his body can't age past it's current state ) the Black Dragons 1 Tesera Long ( Acoustokinetic / classified as having explosive aggressive stress disorder) , 2 Maskoukria Long ( elemental mimicry / classified as having explosive aggressive stress disorder) list create Abe Hellsbeard of MI6.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 am; edited 12 times in total

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Archmage projected himself into the room. "Hi!"
"Well, that was much easier than I thought it would be. You know who I am, and I'm sure you know Merrick and recognize Specs, albeit he's a bit older now. We'd like to ask for your help concerning a dilemma one of our student's has..." he'd say, explaining to ARchmage about Carmilla's condition on the eclipse.

"We have several options.....I could place her in a stasis field or a pocket dimension where the sun is always shining, or ask the moon not to eclipse the sun, or craft a necklace from magic that would nullify the effects." Archmage listed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Well, that was much easier than I thought it would be. You know who I am, and I'm sure you know Merrick and recognize Specs, albeit he's a bit older now. We'd like to ask for your help concerning a dilemma one of our student's has..." he'd say, explaining to ARchmage about Carmilla's condition on the eclipse.

"We have several options.....I could place her in a stasis field or a pocket dimension where the sun is always shining, or ask the moon not to eclipse the sun, or craft a necklace from magic that would nullify the effects." Archmage listed.

Merrick scowled at this" This isn't a joke. This isn't something she can just turn on and off like some kind of light switch. Now we've summoned you here so that you can help her situation be less uncomfortable as possible. Now as far as those suggestions you've given. Stasis field doesn't work, a pocket dimension where the sun is always shining just makes things worse, and the whole asking the moon to not eclipse the sun is a whole other issue that can come back and bite us." He took a deep breath" Excuse my behavior but we've tried what you have suggested and they usually either don't work or end up making things worse. I believe the first step would be that her friend doesn't share her unfortunate experience. He's a empath and his situation is that he shares a connection with her. Whatever kind of ills she go through he experiences them. If we take care of that problem first then that should ease her concerns."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Merrick scowled at this" This isn't a joke. This isn't something she can just turn on and off like some kind of light switch. Now we've summoned you here so that you can help her situation be less uncomfortable as possible. Now as far as those suggestions you've given. Stasis field doesn't work, a pocket dimension where the sun is always shining just makes things worse, and the whole asking the moon to not eclipse the sun is a whole other issue that can come back and bite us." He took a deep breath" Excuse my behavior but we've tried what you have suggested and they usually either don't work or end up making things worse. I believe the first step would be that her friend doesn't share her unfortunate experience. He's a empath and his situation is that he shares a connection with her. Whatever kind of ills she go through he experiences them. If we take care of that problem first then that should ease her concerns."
"I will be with Hiro on that night and psionically ease him through the pain and if possible, siphon it off. I will have to get him to open up a bit more to me but that shouldn't be hard, especially if we let him know why we're doing this" Halworth replies

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
John took note of the energy field. "ANd your body feels perfectly fine like this? you could be a super cool recon person!"

Sunnina: I will think there's only a certain amount of time my body can be separated from my head just like a cockroach. I'm think that maybe this energy field you two are seeing acts as five seperate brains and their connect to my main brain viva my electron organic Higgs boson system. The Death's Head cockroach can live for one week without its head due to the fact that it has six brains throughout its body. and this must be why my body can function with out my head i basically have something that acts like multiple brains.

yeah my body feels fine, but it has a hard time know where it's going since it can't see, hear or smell anything.

"Five separate brains, wow uh i'd love to check it out sometime but... " John's voice trails off, putting her head back on her body. "Let's get you some time attached to your body first"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Five separate brains, wow uh i'd love to check it out sometime but... " John's voice trails off, putting her head back on her body. "Let's get you some time attached to your body first"

suddenly a ring can be herd and Mark takes out his cell and video feed his Girl friend Cindy pops up on the screen who says in firm tone.

video cell phone info

video feed is disable when outside of the Institue or Safehouse.

caller- Cindy Mcdavidson

cell number - 555-82465 ( private)

Location-Halworth Safehouse ( Locations, and users appear as uknown and cell numbers apper as xxx-xxxx when not in Institute or Safehouse so that calls can not be trace. plus both Cindy and Mark's phones are untraceable MI6 stealth phones that Miss Syrup gave them.)

Cindy: Hi there Mark I just want to tell you that I got my hair dyed pink so how do you like it?

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 3 Haruko_f

Mark: it's fine, but I thought your natural blue hair was already nice, why did you change it?

Cindy: I don't know, maybe I just want to see what i look like with pink hair? hey can see that John, Nasoq and Sunnina are with you turn your phone towards them so they can see my new hair color. ( Mark turns his cell around and Cindy smirks at John, Nasoq and Sunnina) hey there you three i just dyed my her Pink, and got this rad guitar. I hope to be going to the Institute soon so i can be with Mark.

hey you know what's nice about being a Thermokinetic, i can make my own popsicles no freezer required and make my own beef jerky. all I need is to grab a thin slice of meat place it on table manipulate the heat of the surround air to the point where it's hot and dry around the slice of meat . this would then evaporate the water and other fulids out of the meat trust dehydrated it and bam beef jerky, Nobulus thought me how to do that.

Suddenly Yin shows up on the Mark's cell phone screen besides Cindy says in airhead tone.

Yin: wow so your Mark Cindy's boyfriend and you three must be Nasoq, Sunnina and John. say how did you all get inside this tiny portal?

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 3 9c70ce75b8d468a7ba81244daf927f131260660199_full

Yang appears beside Yin and says in mono tone.

Yang: there not inside the thing Yin, it's just live feed of them that is being transmitter from Cindy's boyfriend Mark's cell to her cell wirelessly!

http://kayin.pyoko.org/OtherArt/6-GiftArt/Makotosit.jpg

Cindy: that's Yin & Yang I call them the stacked twins.

Yin: huh why did you called me and Yang the stacked twins or we good at stacking stuff?

Yang: that is clearly not what she ment by calling us that Yin. which is fine by me because if you're going to call me and my sister the stacked twins Cindy, I can call you bubble butt. ( looking at Mark, John, Sunnina and Nasoq ): hmm so how are things like over there at the Institute?

Mark, John, Sunnina, and Nasoq would then see Cindy's facial expression turn to that of mild anger.

Nasoq ( cell): you know you really shouldn't go around call people names it's not nice.

Cindy ( cell) who ask you Big Foot! and hey Tiny ( looking at Sunnina through the screen) don't you shake your head at me like I'm insecure. oh and don't you shake your head at me either dweeby ( looking at John through the screen). looking over at Yang) and don't you dare insult me you cow!

anyone examining Cindy carefully could tell that she's insecure about her apperence.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:26 am; edited 10 times in total

more_horiz
There was a couple of fast knocks on the Institute door.

Ash answered it. "Hello and welcome to the-oh....hi."

"Hi, is this the Halworth Institute?" Jay asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Yes, this is the Halworth Institute, what brings you here?" Feral would ask with Ophelia next to him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes, this is the Halworth Institute, what brings you here?" Feral would ask with Ophelia next to him

Jay smiled and zipped past them and leaned against the wall. "Well, Ascension City's been quiet for awhile, so I thought I would check the Institute out for myself."

"Ascension? Wait......are you Fastlane?" Ophelia asked.

"Bingo."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jay smiled and zipped past them and leaned against the wall. "Well, Ascension City's been quiet for awhile, so I thought I would check the Institute out for myself."

"Bingo."
"Well uh welcome I guess. This is the kind of place for people like us, y'know?" Feral said, his large paw extended for Fastlane to shake

John said hi to Cindy and her friends, letting Mark talk even more

more_horiz

Mark: Cindy what's the matter first you dyed your hair, now you insult our classmates what's the matter?

Sunnina: me thinks you're insecure.

Cindy: I'm not insecure you little gnat!

Sunnina: that sounds like insecurity to me.

Mark: Cindy what's wrong?

Cindy: okay it's just that the girls here at the Safehouse are better looking then me, and then there's that Nasoq girl next to you who's also better looking then me. I just think if you look at these girls ( looking over at Yin, Yang, Cassidy and Vindilee who are with her on the screen. ) that you might leave me for one of them. and I dyed my hair because I thought you would like me better if my hair was pink?

Mark: looking Cindy I like you just the way you are, you didn't have to change your hair color for me are anything? and I would never leave you for anyone, now I think you need to appolgizes for your behavior. you don't need to insult people just to make yourself feel better Cindy it's not right.

Cindy: John, Nasoq, Sunnia, I'm sorry for insulting you. ( looking over at Yin and Yang) Yin & Yang I'm sorry.

Yin: okay group hug.

Yang ( reading): how about no.

Sunnina: well I accept your apology, and I can't blame you for being insecure, when your surround by beautiful girls like Yin & Yang.

Nasoq: so what is that book your reading?

Yang: it's Daywalk: Dancing With Devils a vampire novel.

Cassidy ( seen looking over at Yang): Hey Yang when your done with that book i would like to read it.

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 3 Blue-eyes-anime-girl

more_horiz
"It's okay Cindy, I'm kind of use to people acting like this by now" John wouldsay, walking around the complex before leaving quietly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"It's okay Cindy, I'm kind of use to people acting like this by now" John wouldsay, walking around the complex before leaving quietly

Nasoq: so Yang you look so emotionless is there something wrong with you?

Yang ( on Mark's Cell): there's nothing wrong with me , my emotions are just suppressed.

Nasoq: hey is that a puppet in the background?

Cassidy: oh that's not a puppet that's Rajiu , say hi Raiju.

Raiju: hi

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 3 Jellal_Prof_Prop_Carrot

Nasoq: weird I could have sworn when i first look at you, that you were a puppet, what exactly are you?

Raiju: I'm a Half Pyixeon like most of the others here at the safehouse. I have the ability to control puppets or to control people's actions with my mind. I also have Doll Physiology because of my power meaning that I'm like a living puppet. i can even repair myself, depend if my body parts aren't too far attached from each, cause my body parts are connect to each other by strings of pyschic energy.

Cindy: well Mark I have to get ready for our date , I went online and found this fabolous restaurant and reserve us seats for tonight. I promise your going to love it Mark.

Mark: okay then I guess I better get dress then, I see you there tonight.

Yang: yeah it's great that you two have each other I'm still looking for a boy friend. I was interesting in Louie Kargson a student who goes to Gravitous Academy , but it turns out he already has a girl friend a alien Gravitous Academy student by the name of Galleon Von Midas Hensier. so I'm still looking.

Yin: I'm not , I'm set up for a date with this guy name Jim he's a Xalzinda whatever that is.

Cassidy: I'm also set up for date but mine is with a guy name Garry he's a Chesozoid.

Kyle: yeah i have date too it's with a girl name Suzy she's a Barvarzoi.

Perdo: I also have a date but mine is with a girl name Ian she's a half Pyxieion who's a size manipulator.

Raiju: I have a date with a girl name Ashely she's a Opzoiui, and you didn't hear this from me but I herd that John guy has a blind date with Kimbily Applecinder of Gravitous Acadmey. I the girl's been trying to find a date for awhile now but nobody would want to date her due to the fact that she's able to feel any emotions.

she told me this self at the meeting, that she can't feel any emotions that she's indifferent about everything, and that people often call her a emotionless shell. well I do hope her date with John does go over well.

Cindy: hey that reminds me this Feral guy has been set up for a date with Rinda Biggis she's a Pantzizia . well see ya mark.

Mark hangs up his phone and Nasoq goes off to find Feral and spots him with Ophelia saying in firm tone.

Nasoq: hey Feral guess what I found out , I found out you have a date with Rinda Biggis that Pantzizia over at Gravitous Acadmey. oh and I want to help out another Animal metas out there. i heard that Rinda's race has trouble fitting in with society it has something to do with their natural feral instincts. I other animal alien races i heard that have troubling in socity are 1 Rexalians it seems that they can't hold down a job something about them eating merchandise, 2 Barvarzois , 3 Arachnoids , 4 Coatizoids something about them that being able to hold down jobs because of being too ill tempered and reports of them trying to claw peoples faces off.

Pantzizas are tiger humanoids , Rexalians are Dog like humanoids they have dog like ears and a tail , Barvarzois are porcupine humanoids, Arachnoids are spider humanoids they mostly look like normal humans expect for the fact that they have two razor sharp poison fangs that protrude from the upper part of their mouths, eight eyes, and eight arms well that's at lest what the adult ones look like. and Coatizoids are raccoon humanoids.

Sunnina quickly appears before Nasoq, Ophelia Feral and Jay saying in firm tone.

Sunnina: Nasoq you forgot to mention the Chamlioniucs a race of cold blood reptailin aliens with the ability to camouflage like chameleons , hypnotic vison, wall crawling, heighten sense of balance , long sticky tongue that is capable of detecting infrared heat signatures and tough reptilian skin. but the only Chamlioniuc i herd about so far was Axlaina Karaso who the Billy Goat Gruffs' face and she was this intergalactic criminal. you also forgot to mention the now defucted Snare bounty hunters inc or the Snare Gang.

every member of that gang was report to be animal meta of somesort this includes aliens and genetic mutations. The Leader of the Gang Illdia "Snare" Melgiborg and his top members Gondor , Sagara Billinstien , Cayas Morgon ( deceased) Omhai Karson are genetic mutations. in reports Snare was report as being a part crocodile & and part Shark with Gondor being while Gondor was report as being part mountain goat , part condor

Sagara who is female by the way was report as being part tiger and part armadillo while Cayas Morgon who is decesed by the way was report as being part mole and part frog. finallly the last top member of the gang Omhai who is a girl that is part spider-monkey and part Stingray. also according to the reports Tobais got from MI6 Omhai was further mutated by the the now defuncted Organzation WBHA's mad scientist Dr.Kage who injected her with Spider DNA along with cybernetic implants that she no long has thanks to Celsia , she still has the Spider DNA though.

the rest of the gang were all Animal metas who were of Alien origin. which beings me to Usra, Tobais has in his reports that he's not sure what Usra is, but he knows she's animal meta. is she a genetic mutation, or is she part of unknown alien speices?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
deleated

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Just saying he is genuinely trying to help.
So, what ideas do we have for this?
I still think that simply asking Clock Man for a quick time freeze on her until after the event is over would be simplest. After all, if she's in a time freeze, then she can't be affected by it.
Or Archmage could create a specialized room with magical runes that would protect her from the effects.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: For the record, he's not joking and is genuinely trying to help.
I still think that simply asking Clock Man for a quick time freeze on her until after the event is over would be simplest. After all, if she's in a time freeze, then she can't be affected by it.
Or Archmage could create a specialized room with magical runes that would protect her from the effects.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Bingo."
"Well uh welcome I guess. This is the kind of place for people like us, y'know?" Feral said, his large paw extended for Fastlane to shake

"Nice to meet you man." Jay said and shook his paw.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Don't take it personal, just Merrick can be a little passionate as far as Carmilla is concerned and he did apologize for the outburst Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Don't take it personal, just Merrick can be a little passionate as far as Carmilla is concerned and he did apologize for the outburst Smile

I know, I may have jumped the gun there a little.

Now then, ideas?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

I know, I may have jumped the gun there a little.

Now then, ideas?

OT: Well it is said magic couldn't help and technology wouldn't help. However why not combine the two? And they do have a super genius in Marnie after all. Smile

more_horiz
Works for me! Very Happy

more_horiz
OT: BTW did you get my PM?

more_horiz
deleated

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"It's alright, I understand completely." Archmage said. "So, magic and science won't work separately then? In that case, we'll combine our efforts." He focused for a second and a projection of Marnie appeared in the room. "Hello Marnie. I'd like to request your assistance."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"It's alright, I understand completely." Archmage said. "So, magic and science won't work separately then? In that case, we'll combine our efforts." He focused for a second and a projection of Marnie appeared in the room. "Hello Marnie. I'd like to request your assistance."
"Yes Merrick, we'll get this done" Halworth tells them

John took note of the rest of the kids in the Safehouse as they told him about themselves

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply