ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"So you see, it's kind of like, my body sheds my old skin and I get a bit bigger each time." Ophelia explained to Feral. "And I get stronger and my claws get longer and my spikes and such start developing more and..." Ophelia paused. "Ah great, a new set of teeth is coming in again..."
Feral froze for a second before holding her up straight as the teeth grew in. "I felt something was different about you, but I wasn't sure you know? That's kind of interesting to find out though Ophelia. What do you do when you shed? Just throw it away?"

Ophelia's new teeth were pointy and sharp. She opened and closed her mouth a few times and ran her tongue along them to get used to them. "Yeah, yeah, I get rid of it, I mean, you can't exactly keep it around."
Feral nodded, then smiled at her. "yeah yeah, of course you get rid of it. Here I was embarrassed because I shed and thought THAT would freak you out!" he told her, laughing

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
I guess so, I dunno.

Something about Fenir that doesn't interest you?

I don't think he meant that at all

just that he's unsure of the comparison you're making is all

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"So you get the game Tyler?" Derrick asked him

John saw Mark in the living room and left the room with Sally

Tyler nods then sets up his cards" How long have you guys been doing this?"

OT: Say Froggy where's Specs atm?
"Two years, reason I've got a running tally right now at winning" Mariah told Tyler as Derrick asked "What you gonna do Tyler? deal or no deal?"

OT: Specs is in Halworth's office

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
I guess so, I dunno.

Something about Fenir that doesn't interest you?

I don't think he meant that at all

just that he's unsure of the comparison you're making is all

I see that now Smile

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"It's not that you're competitive, it's just that you tried to bully me into swordfighting with you when I told you, repeatedly that I have never fought with a sword in my life. That's why I had a problem with you Mark. It's not because you're competitive, it's because you're pushy and overly opinionated. If that starts to change, then cool" John would tell him, walking out of the room

Mark: look I'm sorry I didn't mean to bully you into sword fighting that's just how I train or how I always train. I don't take things lightly and for it.

Nasoq: you come off as being too forceful?

Mark: yeah that's it.

Sunnina: well i think you shouldn't be so forceful on people and allow them to adjust. I bet you have a hard time dealing with people who are new at the stuff you do? well you just need to be less forceful , and allow them some breathing room not everyone is elite like you Mark! not everyone is pro at stuff, some like John don't even know a thing about swordfighting yet you force him to spar with you.

Mark: well I do have troubling finding people to play against me online in fighting games. and yes I'm sorry John for forcing you to spar with me.

OT: Froggy you have Rps in Prime and the Flashback thread to reply to.
"Well I'm glad you're sorry, but you really gotta keep working at this understanding other people thing dude"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Two years, reason I've got a running tally right now at winning" Mariah told Tyler as Derrick asked "What you gonna do Tyler? deal or no deal?"

Tyler pondures" What the heck I'll deal" he then serves his hand

Merrick knocks on Halworth's office

OT:Forgive me as I'm not the cards type Embarassed If you want something for Amazonia to do she can have an outing with Jane and Wendy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT:Forgive me as I'm not the cards type Embarassed If you want something for Amazonia to do she can have an outing with Jane and Wendy
OT: I'm cool with the outing and 21 is a simple game, I just figured we should have the characters doing something

"You got an 8 of hearts, 9 of clubs, and a 2 of diamonds Tyler, so 19. Good choice to fold in my dude" Derrick would say before looking over to Mariah, who smiled at the two

Specs opens the door for Merrick, smiling. "Hello sir, I was just about to leave, do you need to talk to the doc alone?"

Amazonia walked out of her room dressed in a business suit and walked over to where Wendy and Jane are. She laid against the wall, smiling at him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"It's not that you're competitive, it's just that you tried to bully me into swordfighting with you when I told you, repeatedly that I have never fought with a sword in my life. That's why I had a problem with you Mark. It's not because you're competitive, it's because you're pushy and overly opinionated. If that starts to change, then cool" John would tell him, walking out of the room

Mark: look I'm sorry I didn't mean to bully you into sword fighting that's just how I train or how I always train. I don't take things lightly and for it.

Nasoq: you come off as being too forceful?

Mark: yeah that's it.

Sunnina: well i think you shouldn't be so forceful on people and allow them to adjust. I bet you have a hard time dealing with people who are new at the stuff you do? well you just need to be less forceful , and allow them some breathing room not everyone is elite like you Mark! not everyone is pro at stuff, some like John don't even know a thing about swordfighting yet you force him to spar with you.

Mark: well I do have troubling finding people to play against me online in fighting games. and yes I'm sorry John for forcing you to spar with me.

OT: Froggy you have Rps in Prime and the Flashback thread to reply to.
"Well I'm glad you're sorry, but you really gotta keep working at this understanding other people thing dude"

Mark: I will.

Sunnina: oh Mark I just have to warn you that being forceful with Nasoq is not good idea, and by not good I mean really bad idea! Nasoq stress must be kept at minimum at all times. here's the deal being too forceful for Nasoq causes her stress levels to rise which inturn causes her to transform in her monstrous bear from.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: I'm cool with the outing and 21 is a simple game, I just figured we should have the characters doing something

"You got an 8 of hearts, 9 of clubs, and a 2 of diamonds Tyler, so 19. Good choice to fold in my dude" Derrick would say before looking over to Mariah, who smiled at the two

Specs opens the door for Merrick, smiling. "Hello sir, I was just about to leave, do you need to talk to the doc alone?"

Amazonia walked out of her room dressed in a business suit and walked over to where Wendy and Jane are. She laid against the wall, smiling at him

Tyler smiled then looked at Mariah" What do you have"

" Actually, I need to talk to the both of you. It concerns Hiro and Carmilla" Merrick said

Wendy's outing attire
http://www.shortlike.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Tommy-Hilfiger-Womens-Double-Breasted-Belted-Classic-Trench-Coat-Midnight-Sizes-XS-XL1.jpg

Jane's outing attire
http://etcfashionblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/How-to-Wear-White-This-Winter-10-Pieces-Shopper-02.jpg

"Hi Amazonia! Wendy and I are going to a matinee. Want to come?" Jane asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

" Actually, I need to talk to the both of you. It concerns Hiro and Carmilla" Merrick said

Wendy's outing attire
http://www.shortlike.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Tommy-Hilfiger-Womens-Double-Breasted-Belted-Classic-Trench-Coat-Midnight-Sizes-XS-XL1.jpg

Jane's outing attire
http://etcfashionblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/How-to-Wear-White-This-Winter-10-Pieces-Shopper-02.jpg

She laid her cards down and Tyler would see a 7 of clubs, a 5 of clubs, and a 9 of hearts. "twenty-one gentlemen twenty one" she'd reply, sticking her tongue out at Derrick. "You know she's pretty lucky isn't she?"

Specs smile disappeared and a serious look came over him. "Oh, well in that case I'm guessing you have something to offer? This is kind of your area of expertise, right sir? Specs would ask as Halworth sat in his chair, thinking. He then got up and spoke to the two other men in his office. "Merrick, any input from you is always welcome"

"Matinee of what? and sure, i've finished my chores for today" she'd say, thinking about the rearrangement of the zen garden on campus

more_horiz
OT: Posted an update on the fight in Storyboard. Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Wendy's outing attire

Jane's outing attire

She laid her cards down and Tyler would see a 7 of clubs, a 5 of clubs, and a 9 of hearts. "twenty-one gentlemen twenty one" she'd reply, sticking her tongue out at Derrick. "You know she's pretty lucky isn't she?"

Specs smile disappeared and a serious look came over him. "Oh, well in that case I'm guessing you have something to offer? This is kind of your area of expertise, right sir? Specs would ask as Halworth sat in his chair, thinking. He then got up and spoke to the two other men in his office. "Merrick, any input from you is always welcome"

"Matinee of what? and sure, i've finished my chores for today" she'd say, thinking about the rearrangement of the zen garden on campus

Tyler nods" I've noticed. Want another game?"

"I've taken precautious for Carmilla's safety in the event the eclipse happen. So that she wont cause a harm to herself and to others. There is something I've been wondering. The both of you have known the heroes in this realm correct? Then I'm sure the both of you must have known The Archmage" Merrick said

"It's called Soylent Green. We're going to see it over in Hyperius City" Wendy responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
As they continued to watch TV, Rachelle stretched her arms up and then put one around Fenrir.

Fenrir glanced down at Rachelle for a second as she was stretching then focused on the tv, he smiled as Rachelle wrapped an arm around him then Fenrir did the same as he wraps an arm around her waist

OT: You have to give him props for going as long as he did without staring at Rachelle's chest Razz

IC: While remaining unseen Jane watches the two, albeit rather enviously.

(It's not nice to eavesdrop you know. Remember what mother always said) Wendy said behind a surprised Jane who turned then nods(Everytime you eavesdrop you lose a sense of ones self. I know, no idea what that means but I know.)

Wendy smiled then offered a hand(Not often we get to spend some time together. Want to go to Hyperius City.)

Jane smiled then accepted her hand( Sure. Where to?)

(New Horizon Studios. They're showing a matinee of Soylent Green) Wendy said

Jane looked at her curiously(They're making a movie about your favorite type of pizza?)

Wendy shrugged( I suppose so.)

(Why not. Interested in how it's going to turn out) Jane said

At the training area Hiro was practicing his balancing by balancing on a large pillar

Rachelle smiled at this and got comfortable as American Dad ended an action movie came on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XcKpLLAKso
"This should be good."

Meanwhile, Ash was meditating in the Zen Garden and was deep in thought as he recalled the memories of his past self to see if she had any memories of vampires that could help them.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"So you see, it's kind of like, my body sheds my old skin and I get a bit bigger each time." Ophelia explained to Feral. "And I get stronger and my claws get longer and my spikes and such start developing more and..." Ophelia paused. "Ah great, a new set of teeth is coming in again..."
Feral froze for a second before holding her up straight as the teeth grew in. "I felt something was different about you, but I wasn't sure you know? That's kind of interesting to find out though Ophelia. What do you do when you shed? Just throw it away?"

Ophelia's new teeth were pointy and sharp. She opened and closed her mouth a few times and ran her tongue along them to get used to them. "Yeah, yeah, I get rid of it, I mean, you can't exactly keep it around."
Feral nodded, then smiled at her. "yeah yeah, of course you get rid of it. Here I was embarrassed because I shed and thought THAT would freak you out!" he told her, laughing

Ophelia laughed as well. "Nah man, I've seen crazier things fighting against the forces of evil."

more_horiz

"I've taken precautious for Carmilla's safety in the event the eclipse happen. So that she wont cause a harm to herself and to others. There is something I've been wondering. The both of you have known the heroes in this realm correct? Then I'm sure the both of you must have known The Archmage" Merrick said

"It's called Soylent Green. We're going to see it over in Hyperius City" Wendy responded

"Sure, deal us in again Derrick" Mariah would say as he sent out three cards to Tyler and Mariah. "what you got Tyler?" Derrick would ask him

Specs and Halworth both nodded. "Yes, we know him, why?"

"Oh I've never seen that before, it sounds like a rather pleasant film!" Amazonia would say, smiling down at the two girls

Feral nodded at Ophelia's statement. "Say uh, what are you gonna do when you uh, graduate from here anyways?"

more_horiz
Sunnina ( watching the action movie) a Devil may cry action movie huh, well hopefully this will be good unlike the last few videogame movies.

Mark: I doubt it videogame movies are always bad, but I'm willing to give this one a chance. so what is Nasoq's monstrous bear form like ?

Sunnina: ever seen a 15 foot bear with front claws 12 inches thick, and paws big enough to engulfed a NBA center player's head?

Mark: I haven't! I seen pictures of bears before and none of them we're 15 foot tall, maybe 12 foot at the most. so i can only think that such a bear would be monstrous in size!

Sunnina: well yeah that's what Nasoq's bear form is like! ( looking at John) hey John can you go check on my body for me and see if it hasn't gotten lost?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Sunnina ( watching the action movie) a Devil may cry action movie huh, well hopefully this will be good unlike the last few videogame movies.

Mark: I doubt it videogame movies are always bad, but I'm willing to give this one a chance. so what is Nasoq's monstrous bear form like ?

Sunnina: ever seen a 15 foot bear with front claws 12 inches thick, and paws big enough to engulfed a NBA center player's head?

Mark: I haven't! I seen pictures of bears before and none of them we're 15 foot tall, maybe 12 foot at the most. so i can only think that such a bear would be monstrous in size!

Sunnina: well yeah that's what Nasoq's bear form is like! ( looking at John) hey John can you go check on my body for me and see if it hasn't gotten lost?
John holds up Sunnina's body, looking at it. "Why does your body function separately? do you have two brains?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

John holds up Sunnina's body, looking at it. "Why does your body function separately? do you have two brains?"

Sunnina: beat's me must be something that happen to me when mess with their's chemicals in my father's lab that gave me my abilites.

Mark: well logic states that you should be talking without your body, since the brain doesn't have vocial cords. yet you can obviously talk. ( looking at Sunnina's body) odd your body doesn't seem to have any voical cords, infact there's nothing there but this strange field of energy which is weird.

Sunnina: hmm I think the reason why my body can function separately has something to do with my electron organic Higgs boson system!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Sure, deal us in again Derrick" Mariah would say as he sent out three cards to Tyler and Mariah. "what you got Tyler?" Derrick would ask him

Specs and Halworth both nodded. "Yes, we know him, why?"

"Oh I've never seen that before, it sounds like a rather pleasant film!" Amazonia would say, smiling down at the two girls

Feral nodded at Ophelia's statement. "Say uh, what are you gonna do when you uh, graduate from here anyways?"

"10 spades, 5 diamonds, 4 hearts, and two spades" Tyler presented

Wendy and Jane smiled then Wendy spoke" Then lets go. The movie starts in about a couple of hours"

more_horiz
"He's a powerful magic user correct? Perhaps he could help assist Carmilla in some way" Merrick suggested

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"He's a powerful magic user correct? Perhaps he could help assist Carmilla in some way" Merrick suggested
"This is true, and I'll have Lang and Marnie ask him about this. I know they're deep in preparation but there must be something he can do to help Carmilla" Halworth said to Merrick. He then tapped his desk and a holographic display came up. "Marnie built this for me, back when I first started in this profession" he says before putting his hand to his temple, letting psionic waves reach out to the other two staff members at Halworth Academy

Lang, Marnie, the Archmage is with you right now, yes?

Derrick whistled at this news while Mariah smiled. "Well i'll be, dude pulls a TWO on a draw, how rare is that?"

"Someone is learning fast" Mariah said to Tyler. "I guess the streak is broken, though I'm always ready to start up a new one!" Mariah told the two, pushing her cards back and waiting to draw again

"Yes, let's!" Amazonia asked as she opened the door. She then got down in a sprinting pose, before getting up. "Wait, are we getting there by conventional methods? Or..special methods?

John took note of the energy field. "ANd your body feels perfectly fine like this? you could be a super cool recon person!"

more_horiz
Archmage projected himself into the room. "Hi!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Archmage projected himself into the room. "Hi!"
"Well, that was much easier than I thought it would be. You know who I am, and I'm sure you know Merrick and recognize Specs, albeit he's a bit older now. We'd like to ask for your help concerning a dilemma one of our student's has..." he'd say, explaining to ARchmage about Carmilla's condition on the eclipse.

more_horiz
"After I graduate? Hmmmm, well, I had this idea to find other animal meta's like ourselves and help them."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"After I graduate? Hmmmm, well, I had this idea to find other animal meta's like ourselves and help them."
Feral smiled at Ophelia "and we could help them find jobs, deal with society, all of that stuff, right? I say we cause well, I'd like to help...I think i could help" feral would tell her as he scratched the back of his head and looked at the floor.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply