ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 5 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Jason: Chuck is begining to notice it.

Jochaimai ( Captain Norway): the difference between them is the size of their body mass. Lewis is size or two bigger then Chuck! compare to Chuck, Lewis can store more energy in his body.

Chuck's friend 1 : well common sense always says that a bigger body is better but...

Chuck's friend 2: but Chuck has always been fighting against bigger man, and it's the same this time. damn Chuck don't fold under the pressure you can win this!

announcer: there's a friece low blow and the challager goans in pain. the champion gets ready to attack.

Manny: Chuck he's coming put up your guard!!!

Announcer: the challager puts up his guard and curls up. there isn't a opening what will the champion do? looks like the champion doesn't care he just throwing wild punches each powerful enough to break the guard. the challager is slacking he's all into defense but... slowly but surely he's being push back.

Chuck contiunes to block punch after punch as he Lewis contiunes pushing him back.

Announcer: the challager contiunes to defend the second he let's loose he will be attack by Ko blows! despiting guarding he challager can still feel the champion's blows.

Lewis manages to hit Chuck in the stomach and goes for a hook but Chuck blocks it. but the power of the punch knocks Chuck into a corner. and Lewis beings pouding on him.

announcer: the challlager is in a corner and the champion is just pounding on him. there's still one minute left in the third round can the challager withstand these fury of blows?

Chuck: I have to do something, i'm getting kill out here!

Lewis: stop cowarding and fight , it's no fun if you just keep guarding all the time!

more_horiz
Chuck keeps his guard up as Lewis just pounds on him with feroicus powerful punches saying in scared tone.

Chuck: this power it's frighten!

announcer: the champion contiunes pounding on the challager's guarded spot, but the challager's guard remains secure. there are 30 seconds left can the challager survive this onslaught.

Manny: Damn it Chuck get out of the corner!!!

Chuck contiunes to get pounding by Lewis powerful blows as he contiunes to guard saying in scared tone.

Chuck: this isn't good.... i can't take his punches!

Lewis contiunes pounding on Chuck with powerful blows eventually knocking out his mouth peice. one last punch makes Chuck fall towards the ground as the annoucer says.

Announcer: and that last hit sends Chuck towards the ground. despite his guard Lewis' punches were still effective.

however Lewis doesn't let Chuck fall and contiunes pounding on him as Chuck says in firm tone keeping his guard up.

Chuck: his punches are so strong, I was looking foward to fighting this monster?!?

Lewis keeps on pounding Chuck with powerful blows causing Chuck to say in scared tone.

Chuck: I'm scared, why did I decied to fight this guy!

Lewis hits Chuck with a powerful uppercut that causes Chuck to go down but Chuck grabs the rope and the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: Chuck is still in this, the fight isn't over!

Lewis: time to end this shrimp!

Lewis launches a punch towards Chuck but then the bell rings and the referee stops him. Lewis pulls back his punch and walks towards his corner

Announcer: and that ends the third round. the challager Chuck was save by the bell!

Lewis: you barely made it kid, you got lucky!

Chuck walks towards his corner and Manny grabs him saying in firm tone

Manny: Chuck are you alright? Chuck can you hear me?

Chuck: my arms still feel numb, even through I was block I still felt like he could knock me out at anytime. if it would have last 5 seconds more i would have been crush by his punches! if I had took his final punch what would have happen?

Manny: Chuck get your head in the game!!! Lewis is just install fear in you that's part of his tactic to make his opponet too scare to fight back. so you can't just block all the time, you have to fight back! you have to rise above his tactic you have to be a step ahead of him!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Tyler felt someone next to him" Huh, I see it's upgraded" Carmilla said. Tyler felt Mariah nudged him closer to her"Um..It's a pretty good upgrade"

Carmilla looked at Tyler then tilted her head slightly" You ok?"

"Yeah. Why you ask"Tyler said

"A moment ago you are fine but now..I can hear your heart beating pretty fast. You should see the Doc for that." Carmilla said

Tyler responded" S-sure"

Carmilla laughed then pat him on the arm" You're ok. Listen what do you say about joining me on a trip to Exodus City tomorrow? That is if your work schedule can handle that?"

(Be cool and try not to blush) Tyler responded" I'm off that day so sure. It could be fun"

Tyler would see Mariah grinning from ear to ear as she put her arm on his shoulder. "Smooth moves there pal, for a second I thought you'd have a heart attack" she'd tell Tyler

Tyler sees Carmilla waving at the others then going into her home then responds to Mariah" Thankfully I've collected myself and not only managed to score a date with her but also a road trip. I hear the city's pretty nice, outside of the recent stuff that's been happening"
"Thankfully, but yeah the city is pretty nice, just make sure to keep your cool the WHOLE date, okay?" she'd reply, hopping onto a bench in the schoolgardens

"No problem" Tyler said sitting next to her" Maybe you could see if Ash would like to join on a double date? I overheard him mention that he's interested in visiting there"

As Carmilla entered her home she then takes off her shirt and throws it in the laundry hamper. She walks in the living room to find Hiro lying on the couch" You ok?"

"Yeah. Body's a little sore though" Hiro said

Carmilla thought back to her session with Ultra Girl and mentally kicking herself for not keeping her guard up fully with Jackal. She approached the couch then lifted Hiro's head and placed it on her lap as she sat down" Sorry about that. I was in a sparring session and.." Hiro interrupt" It's cool." He examined her" Trained with Amazonia?"

"Not this time. Why you asked" Carmilla asked

"Got some build on you. Amazonian like but in a more elegant way" Hiro then grinned" Since when have your girls blossomed?"

Carmilla rolled her eyes then looked down at Hiro" Don't make me smother you"

"You know what? I think I will mention it to him, so I'll see you and...your ladyfriend there, right?" Mariah asked, dragging out the friend part before laughing. "I'm joking but SERIOUSLY, it sounds like fun, and we'll see you there" she told him, hopping off the bench

"So are you gonna stay out here by yourself or hang out with me?" she asked him, holdng out a hand

Tyler shrugged then accepted her hand" Why not. Got nothing better to do"

"BTW Hiro I've talked to Specs about the thing that's going to happen when the three days are up." Carmilla said

"Why cant you just say Eclipse? Don't have to be all cryptic" Hiro said" What did Specs say?"

"He says that theres a chance that he could protect you from it. Since we are all out of options I'm going to see what he can come up with" Carmilla said

" You sure a power collar wont take care of it?" Hiro asked

" It hasn't been advanced enough to handle psychics. You sure you cant just shut it off?" Carmilla asked

"No. Once I have an emotional connection with someone the empathy is always locked to the person I'm connected to." Hiro paused for a moment then continued" What you'll experience, it's that bad right?"

Carmilla grimaced" There aren't words"

"How long has this been happening?" Hiro asked

"Since I was ten"

Hiro sat up and stared at Carmilla" Wow..Had no idea that..Can you control it?"

She shook her head" No"

Without hesitation Hiro pulled Carmilla in a hug, usually she would have pulled him off her as she isn't usually the hugging type but she didn't this time around.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Chuck keeps his guard up as Lewis just pounds on him with feroicus powerful punches saying in scared tone.

Chuck: this power it's frighten!

announcer: the champion contiunes pounding on the challager's guarded spot, but the challager's guard remains secure. there are 30 seconds left can the challager survive this onslaught.

Manny: Damn it Chuck get out of the corner!!!

Chuck contiunes to get pounding by Lewis powerful blows as he contiunes to guard saying in scared tone.

Chuck: this isn't good.... i can't take his punches!

Lewis contiunes pounding on Chuck with powerful blows eventually knocking out his mouth peice. one last punch makes Chuck fall towards the ground as the annoucer says.

Announcer: and that last hit sends Chuck towards the ground. despite his guard Lewis' punches were still effective.

however Lewis doesn't let Chuck fall and contiunes pounding on him as Chuck says in firm tone keeping his guard up.

Chuck: his punches are so strong, I was looking foward to fighting this monster?!?

Lewis keeps on pounding Chuck with powerful blows causing Chuck to say in scared tone.

Chuck: I'm scared, why did I decied to fight this guy!

Lewis hits Chuck with a powerful uppercut that causes Chuck to go down but Chuck grabs the rope and the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: Chuck is still in this, the fight isn't over!

Lewis: time to end this shrimp!

Lewis launches a punch towards Chuck but then the bell rings and the referee stops him. Lewis pulls back his punch and walks towards his corner

Announcer: and that ends the third round. the challager Chuck was save by the bell!

Lewis: you barely made it kid, you got lucky!

Chuck walks towards his corner and Manny grabs him saying in firm tone

Manny: Chuck are you alright? Chuck can you hear me?

Chuck: my arms still feel numb, even through I was block I still felt like he could knock me out at anytime. if it would have last 5 seconds more i would have been crush by his punches! if I had took his final punch what would have happen?

Manny: Chuck get your head in the game!!! Lewis is just install fear in you that's part of his tactic to make his opponet too scare to fight back. so you can't just block all the time, you have to fight back! you have to rise above his tactic you have to be a step ahead of him!

OOC: for Froggy

this ends Round 3 of Chuck vs. Lewis

more_horiz
Chuck you definitely have to fight back, can't play keep away all day!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mariah guided him to the kitchen table, where Derrick had a stack of cards there for her. Mariah cracked her knuckles and looked back at Derrick. "Terrible habit, I know I know" she joked, before sitting down and smacking the table. "Deal me Hot Pants" she'd say to Derrick who smiled as he tossed a few cards at her. "HOt pants? That's not what you call Ash is it?"

"You wanna play Tyler? It's 21, and Derrick is trying to see if he can getme to go over on cards" she says before sticking her hand out to get another card. She smiled as she got it, and Tyler would see she had a 10 of hearts, nine of clubs, and a 2 of hearts

"I win again, for what, the 20th time? You wanna try Tyler?

In Halworth's office, Specs talked with his mentor. "So it's settled then?> You'll be with Hiro that night in his room, while I try to keep the boy's mind together?"

"Yes sir, that's the plan I have in mind. I think it'll work, itmight cut things a bit close, but it will work"

"Sure" Tyler said accepting the cards" How do you play this?"
Derrick hands Tyler three cards. "You have to get a set of cards that adds up to 21. I give you three at first, and if you want more say deal, or fold. Now that Mariah is playing, if no one has 21, then whoever has the HIGHEST number wins. Sounds simple right?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chuck you definitely have to fight back, can't play keep away all day!

Round 4

Chuck: I have to be one step ahead of him.

Lewis throws a jab and Chuck dodges it and throws his own punch but Lewis evades it as one of Chuck's friends saying stern tone.

Chuck's friend: what the hell was that Chuck, that punch was telegraph!

Jason: sloppy.

Announcer: the champion goe in for attack but the challage ducks.

Lewis attempts to hit Chuck with atomic smash but chuck barely evades it saying in firm tone.

Chuck: he could have tooking my head off with that attack! okay he's coming what should I do? that right i have to be ahead of so if he's think in two steps i have to think in three steps.

Chuck blocks Lewis punch saying in stern tone

Chuck: damn this wouldn't do i can't take these punches.

Lewis bombards Cuck with powerful blows and Chuck keeps his guard up as Manny says in stern tone.

Manny: kid have you been listen to a word i said?

Lewis blows Chuck back with a punch saying in firm tone.

Lewis: turtling is that your fighting style ? tighting your guard is only going to delay you getting knockout by my punches!

Chuck then attempts to time Lewis punches but Lewis catches him with a right in the stomach and Chuck has a confused look on his face.

Annoucer: Lewis is rushing in and Chuck is unable to respond he's being push back by sheer power.

Chuck evades Lewis next punch with a confused look saying in stern tone.

Chuck: what's going on i thought for sure he was going to throw a left but he threw a right?!?

Chuck's friend: Chuck what the hell are you doing out there, your acting like coward!

Chuck's second friend: feints !

Chuck's first friend: come again?

Chuck's second friend: Lewis is mixing feints with his blows! that's what's confusing Chuck!

Jason: there's aren't feints , too Chuck they seem very real! the techquine that Lewis is using to pyschic Chuck out is a old boxing techquine developed in Japan! they call it Maboroshi Ken meaning illusion fist!

Chuck's Friend 2: Maborashi Ken I saw something like that before in Japanese boxing videos!

more_horiz
Lewis Trainer: that's it keep it up Lewis we have this match in the bag.

Chuck: damn it I was navie in looking foward to fighting this guy! I was complete off my rocker, I don't know what I should do. he's too strong, I'm scared!

Chuck backs himself up into corner as Chuck's friend says in stern tone.

Chuck's friend: damn it Chuck what are you doing, fight back!

Lewis: afraid? why you should step in the ring if you can't take the heat kid!

Lewis then bombards Chuck with powerful blows and Chuck blocks them as the announcer says in stern tone

Announcer: the champion is attacking the challager mercilessly like a feroicus beast!

Lewis: right now kid you're nothing more then a punching bag!

Announcer: Lewis delivers one powerful punch after another but Chuck keeps his guard up.

Lewis: your making this too easy kid how long are you going to stay tight up like that?

Lewis the catches chuck in the chin with a powerful uppercut. then trie to hit him with a right but Chuck barely dodges it. Lewis then contiunes to pound on Chuck as Manny says in firm tone.

Manny: hang in there Chuck, you can come back from this! you father's move the Demon rush my have been neutralized but you haven't reveal your full anseral yet. you have moves you haven't use yet like in your other two matches. those tools you show in there's matches have not been used yet.

Lewis can stand up to one thing and it's only that one tool!

Lewis hits Chuck with a hard cross that sends Chuck falling towards the ground. Chuck then thinks about how this might be the end of the match but then pulls himself up when he realize he has done everything he could as Lewis looks at him saying in stern tone.

Lewis: such a waste, I wait one year and 9 moths to fight amature? I'm going to end it right here kid!

Chuck: I'm not out of the game yet Lewis, i haven't used everything i learn yet!

Lewis then goes for the atomic punch but then stops when he sees look in Chuck's eye then Chuck's right fist is seen going past Lewis and quickly disapper like a phantom. this causes Lewis to back up and shocks his training.

Announcer: the champion just retreat what the hell was that about?

Lewis: what the, what was that just now?

Chuck's friend: boy that was close!

Chuck's friend 2: you said it but what's up with Lewis why did he retreat?

Chuck's friend: well maybe he didn't what to finsh a defenseless opponent.

Jason: it's not that! he was met with resistance!

Chuck's friend: a Maborashi Ken? at the very last moment Chuck might have used a Maborashi Ken! so maybe that's why Lewis retreated!

Jason: wrong what came out wasn't Maborashi Ken, it was Yuurei ken ( Phantom fist)!

Manny: that's it that's the spirit Chuck, the gleam in your eyes right now is exactly what Lewis saw. it's the only weapon that can overcome fear, it's the best weapon you possess in your anseral and that is courage!

this ends round 4

more_horiz
THe owl stays quiet, ever vigilant

more_horiz
Round 5

Announcer: this opening is quiet, both are waiting to see how the other will move. the atomsphere is different in this round. nether opponenet is moving this is suspenseful !

Lewis little sister ( 16) : older brother what's the matter with big brother Lewis . not that i'm complaing but I what to know why he's not attacking.

Lewis older brother ( 3 years older then Lewis): he's hesistanting, he's insticts are warn him not to step foward!

Lewis: near the end of the fourth round I was sure that he was about to do something. It look like he was going to throw a punch was it for real or just a illuison? well there's no point of think about something that didn't happen!

Annoucer: the challager if the first one to strike breaking the slience!

Lewis dodges Chucks blows as Chuck keeps the pace up saying in firm tone.

Chuck: this is right I been training for if I use everything i learn I will be sure to win!

Chuck sees Lewis going for atomic smash and delfects it with a right cross causing to Lewis to say in stern tone.

Lewis: damn I used too many Atomic smashes he's got the pattern down now!

Chuck I can't take any of those, if i take any I will be done in one shot!

Lewis: ha kid the Atomic Smash isn't my only KO Punch!

Chuck: he's coming at me he's going to use Maborashi Kens! but I should worry about them I'll dodge them all including his real punches by weaving my body!

Sandblock : incredible he's trying to dodge all those fake blows and real ones!

Jochamai ( Captain Norway): with that weaving it be hard to corner him with Marborashi Kens!

Lewis training: his weaving will lead into the Demon Rush, get him before that happens!

Announcer: the challager comes in , the champion charges in as well and they clash heads! this is going to be intense close ranged match!

Manny: Chuck, he can't used the Atomic Smash at this range, so there's nothing to fear now!

more_horiz
announcer: now the hitting match ensues, just like the first round.

Chuk and Lewis trade punches with each other as Chuck's friend says in firm tone.

Chuck's friend: this is Chuck's range, this time Chuck please take the win!

Lewis hits Chuck with a right cross causing Chuck's friend to say in stern tone.

Chuck's friend: damn this still isn't good!

Chuck: it's no good if I fight acorrding to Lewis rhythm. I'll will return two for each of his shots!

Chuck dodges Lewis punches and hits him with body blow and a uppercut. he blocks Lewis next shot and hits him with a right hook. then he blocks Lewis next punch and hits him with a overhead left cross. he dodges Lewis blows and keeps hitting him with combinations as Manny says in stern tone.

Manny: that's it Chuck, that's the benefits of the Queens Gym!

Announcer the Challager steps even further.

Lewis: damn you!

Lewis throws a punch but Chuck blocks it as the announcer says in firm tone.

announcer: but the champion doesn't back down. it's a feirce battle to the lead!

Manny: you don't see a hard puncher like Lewis every day. each one of his blows must be scary. however there's no chance of winning if your scare of them. don't lose your spirit Chuck maintain your courage with courage behind your fists you will always overcome a pinch.

Chuck dashes foward and hits Lewis with a powerful right straight causing the announcer to say in firm tone.

Annoucer: that punch look powerful the champion is blown back.

Manny: alright that's it Chuck, now finish him!

Lewis trainer: this guy was just groggy awhile go, how can he make such a comeback?!?

Lewis: indeed you're tougher then I expect Chuck.

more_horiz
Chuck: Lewis is stepping back now's my chance, wait he's switching to a southpaw stance! that was what took the Owl down a right atomic smash!

Chuck blocks Lewis right atomic smash and gets blown back.

announcer: Atomic Smash, the challager's body is blown back by the force!

Manny: Chuck your watching out too much for Lewis left. what monstrous power, i wonder if all that power can be asborbed by blocking.

Announcer: champion is pushing the punch hard with powerful blows! and the challager is in the corner quickly. he's waist drops!

Manny: he's strong, even with Chuck's courage he's still a tough opponent to beat, hang in there Chuck.

Lewis Trainer: Finish him!

Lewis: well it's been a good run kid, but this is the end I've won!!! I'm still the champion!

Lewis launches a punch towards Chuck but it's suddenly counter by chuck at the last second and Lewis drops to his knees as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: he's down, the champion is down! that shot pull the challager out of the fire! the challager amazing counter connected! the champion is down for the first time in this match.

Manny: that was the Peek a Boo Cross Counter! it's the only move that can be thrown in that situation in a split second!

Ref: okay back to your netural corner!

The Ref starts counting down and Lewis starts trying to get back up saying in stern tone.

Lewis: that wasn't a illusion!

Lewis Trainer: Lewis get up!

Lewis slowly gets up saying in stern tone.

Lewis: at the fourth rounds very end what he was about to do was...

Lewis Trainer: that's right Lewis get up, you can still win this!

Lewis fulls down on his butt as the annoucer says in firm tone.

Announcer: the champion has fallen back down! this was caused by the Peek a Boo Cross Counter it's very effect!

more_horiz
the ref keeps counting and Lewis slowly gets up as Lewis trainer says in stern tone.

Lewis trainer: shit that was damging blow!

manny: come on don't get up damn it! just stay down!

Lewis older Brother: Lewis get up!

Lewis younger sister: get up big brother , don't give up the championship!

Manny: damn it just stay down already!

Ref is still counting as Lewis rises to his feet and the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: the champion is up! but he's not in fighting position yet, is this it for the champion?

the Ref keeps counting and Chuck gets into a a stance saying in firm tone.

Chuck: I can still feel it, his fighting spirit hasn't been weaken at all! I'll know he take a fighting stance for sure.

the Ref keeps counting as Lewis looks stuggles to regain himself and as Chuck saying in firm tone.

Chuck: a single shot can't defeat his fighting spirit, multiple shots are need. I'm going to take him down with my father's signature move the Demon Rush!

Lewis finally takes a fighting stance and the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: and there it is Lewis is back in the game folks, however his legs still seem to be shaking.

Lewis Older Brother: that's it Lewis don't give up!

Lewis younger sister: yeah you can do this big brother, you're the best!

Announcer: what's the ref's decison in this?

Manny: he obviously can't continue just stop the match!

Lewis Trainer: no let the match continue, my boy isn't out of the game yet!

The Ref makes a decision to let the match continue and the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: the match goes on, but the champion still has suffer serious damage from that last blow. this is the challager's big chance to win the match!

Chuck's friend: go for it Chuck finish him off!

Lewis: I'm nothing give up, as long as I can still move I will keep on fighting!

Chuck: i have to hit him with quick multiple shots! i can win this if I do that!

Lewis charges forward but then stops as the announcer says in firm tone

Announcer: it seems that the champion is unable to move his legs and Chuck dodges his punch saying in firm tone.

Chuck: this is it time to do the Demon Rush!

however before Chuck can do it his legs buckle as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: the challager's knees have drop as well, the challager is hurt.

Chuck: damn it!

Lewis: nice try kid now it's my turn!

and before Lewis can do anything the match ends and the Ref stops both him and Chuck.

Chuck's friend: damn it was so close! it would have been over if he got one shot in!

Announcer: this has been a great match so far folks, the challager has given us a good fight. he not only came back from a pinch, but also knock the champion down and this is the first time the champion has been knock down in his career. who would imagined such a development? both fighters are now return to their corners. indeed this match can not be overlooked!

Manny: I saw that Chuck, that was a great counter!

Lewis Trainer: don't talk, just recover from your damage as fast as possible Lewis.

Joachimi ( Captain Norway): next round will decied who wins this! with that damage Lewis won't be able to within a 1 minute interval.

Jason: it's the same for Chuck too! didn't you notice that Chuck couldn't finish him?

Chuck's friends gasp and Jason then turns his head towards the ring saying in stern tone.

Jason: it's likey that Chuck hasn't realize it either. he will be like a ticking time bomb in the next round.

Chuck: the next round is the 6th round another chance will come around this has only just begun!

this ends the fifth round

more_horiz
surprised it's gone this far

more_horiz
round 6

Jason: in the beinging of the match he was get punched while beginning push back. but in the last round he was taking Lewis punches while stepping foward. that means.... getting a knockdown may look good for him. but he has suffer much from hanging on and standing. you don't even realize it when your hyped up. this is why it will suddenly hit without you realizing it!

the bulit up damage you will get , and your body will suddenly fail on you. objectively speaking Chuck's body is already damage past it's limit. if he goes down he won't be able to get back up.

Lewis Trainer: that was a good job in getting up, that would been impossible for anyone else. anyways this Chuck seems like a really tough opponent your up against. it seems that he always retaliates at the last moment. don't take it easy on him even after you make a clean hit!

Lewis: yeah the kid's tough I clealy underestimate him. of all the men i fought, he's clearly the strongest one i face so far.

Lewis Trainer: what are you talking about? your clearly the strongest Lewis, to prove it you have the belt.

Lewis: that's a lie if I'm the strongest than i shouldn't have a problem taking Chuck down, but yet he has managed to hold his own against me. I need to prove I'm the best and in order to do that I need to beat Jason Boneman!

the fight starts and the announcer says in firm tone.

announcer: at the sound of the bell the challager charges out of his corner, and the champion charges foward as well. and theres a one two from the challager, it's a clean hit. the champion staggers back to his corner.

Lewis then charges towards Chuck and the both hit each other at the same time as the annoucer says in firm tone.

Announcer: and they hit each other at the same time, trading blows. they switch postions

Lewis dodges Chucks punches and pushes Chuck into the corner as Chuck blocks his punch and the announcer says in firm tone while Lewis and Chuck are fighting.

Announcer: he just pushed him in the corner again, it's hard to the champion was just knock down moments ago.

Chuck and Lewis contiune to dodge each others punches. while watching the fight Lewis trainer remembers back when he found Lewis who single handly beat a bunch of rookie boxers. he sees Lewis get hit back Chucks right and says in firm tone as he watches the match.

Lewis trainer: so there he is the man standing before you now is the man i always want to see. he's the only man that can statisfy your hunger. if you will everyone will recongnize you as the strongest! win this Lewis and prove that you're the best!

but as he says that Chuck hits Lewis with a hard uppercut that causes his mouth peice to fly out of his mouth and cuts him as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: wow what a uppercut from the challager the champion's face is cover in blood. and the challager charges foward to deliver another strike!

more_horiz
Lewis growls and smashes into Chuck's jaw with a off angle right hook as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: and he returns with a counter!

Chuck's friend: that punch connected at a really bad angle.

Jason: Lewis is lost at the sight of his own blood. Chuck hit him now, resist him! you might not realize but your body is damage beyond it's limit. it'll get to you if you keep getting hit. Attack him, otherwise you will lose your tension!

Chuck's friend: Chuck's father just stood up and shouted. the shot chuck took must have been really bad. hit him back Chuck!

Chuck goes in to deliver a punches but Lewis dodges it and hits Chuck with a hard counter. and then contuines to hit him with powerful ferociouspunches. however Chuck falls to the ground just before Lewis last punch hits him. the announcer then says in firm tone.

Announcer: and the challager is down! the champion's rush was ferocious! this is the challager's first down.

Lewis trainer: this is incredible this shows that Lewis is best boxer in the country! from now on everyone will know he's the best!

Chuck tries to get up as the ref counts and slowly gets up as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: and the challager is up! with his back against the ropes he's up and ready to fight!

Jason: this is serious, his bulit up damage is beginning to show itself.

Announcer: that is 1 minute left until the seventh round that's enough time to finish this match.

Jason: his getting up is a near miracle

Announcer: the ref allows the match to contiune and the champion comes out . this is the challager's biggest pinch.

Lewis rushes in and Chuck strikes at him but Lewis blocks. then he counters with a hard straight that causes Chuck's mouth peice to fly out of his mouth and sends him crashing to the floor as the announcer says in firm tone.

Annnoucer: and that is the second down! the challager is down, and it was a foward down which looks dangerous. the Champion doesn't look back, in confindence he walks toward the netural corner.

Lewis: did you see that Jason, did you see my punch, my strength? I just prove with out a shadow of a doubt that I'm the best in the country!

Chuck's friend: hey Manny just throw in the towel it's impossible to contiune, huh why aren't you throwing in the towel?

Chuck: so this is what it feels like to get knock out huh, feels quite nice actually. maybe I should just fall asleep and let the match end. I tried my best but couldn't get the belt. I don't need to think anymore I just need to close my eyes.

what the hell am I thinking?!? if I do that I'll be the same as back during when i first start out! ( slowly pulling himself) I remember my first lost and after that lose I went through rigorous training. I am not the same as I was back then. ( chuck fully gets up ready to fight) I am not the same!

Announcer: and the challager is up, what a surprise. although that down look final the challager is up again. however the most suprised is the champion. he much have been confident that the match would end there. he deliver that fierce blow.

he stares at the challager in awe.

more_horiz
Lewis: damn that Kid, he sure has guts!

Chuck: I have to do it, have to shown all that i have learn, I can't let it go to waste.

Lewis trainer: unbelievable, even after taking most of Lewis' punches, he not only got up but is advancing foward!

Manny: if I let it end here the results would be the same as before. I didn't train you to be a wimp. you have grown since then, show me that you improved!

Lewis: Damn you. you the first person who has ever mock my punches!

Lewis rushes in and attacks Chuck but Chuck guards as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: the champion rushes in for assault! the challager has no room to move! this match will end immediately on another down.

Hiroishai Lewis: go Jackie you can win this you just have to knock him down! win this and reclaim our family's honor!

Chuck's friend: hanging there Chuck!

Chuck: I have to keep up my courage. I have to look carefully at his punches.

Lewis: those eyes, although you're groggy, your eyes are still full of spirit. it's not that he's mocking me, it's me who can't land the finishing blow. my punching power is no better then Chuck's guts. in that case I just have to give a better punch!

Lewis delivers a strong right but Chuck keeps his guard up and the annoucer says in firm tone.

Annoucer: a strong right and the challager waist goes down. yet the challager doesn't quit weaving. and the champion hits the challager with another rush. the tiger is sinking it's fangs into a near dead prey.

can the challager survived this round? or will it end here?

Lewis: after this can you still hang on?!?

Lewis goes in for a strike but Chuck dodges it and hits Lewis right in his liver cracking his ribs Lewis goans in pain as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: the champion goans in pain!

Lewis: damn it he got my 6th and 7th ribs.

Lewis does a rush in at Chuck and the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: and the Champion resumes his rush. can the challager hang on?

Lewis: my ribs they're creaking with each blow. this kid still had that much power left.

Chuck: with that punch alone i can't stop his assault. the man's spirit has been totally trained.

Chuck delivers another blow to Lewis Liver as the annoucer says in firm tone.

Announcer: and the Challager uses the the boxing legend the Owl's sharpshooter straight again on the champion aiming for the liver!

Lewis: are my ribs completely gone? ( Lewis pushes Chuck) but i can't be whining as long as Chuck is still hanging on! I have to defeat him to reclaim my family honor and to get my brother's respect!

Chuck: he's strong, he's strength alone is amazing, he's the strongest person I face so far. if I can win against him. win against him....

Lewis: his eyes are still ablaze! what a incredible guy this kid is.

and Chuck hits the Lewis again in the liver as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: and that's the third shot in row to the champion's liver! every single shot slows the champion's assault.

Lewis: I see it well now. after all those prevoius matches i finally have a worthy opponent to face. I finally undertand what real boxing is all about!

the bell rings signaling the end of the round.

Lewis' trainer: Jackie were are you bleeding from?

Lewis: from the head, but it will stop soon. your a worthy opponent Chuck, this match will contiune until one of us stops breathing.

Manny: Chuck can you see? you just have to nod.

Chuck: i need to be strong. I have to be strong i can't give in.

Manny: that's the spirit Chuck, go and fight win against that man show me what you have learn!

Chuck: I won't let you down.

Manny: hang in there kid.

Chuck: well do Manny! if i can finish this match with Lewis and defeat him, then I will become the WBA Junior Middleweight boxing champion!

end of round 6

more_horiz
Final Round / Round 7

Announcer: here it is again... the intense storm of blows. neither fighter's spirit has been weaken.

Chuck's best friend: Chuck's body blows are getting better

Chuck and Lewis trade punches as they dodge each others strikes. Lewis younger sister looks at the fight saying in firm tone.

Lewis' sister: wow Chuck really is giving it his best out there. he's work so hard, brother I think we should cheer for him. fine be that way I'll just cheer for him myself! Chuck hang in their!

Hiroishai: what a surprise. certainly, they're not ordinary boxers. I never expect them to go this far. that bastard's son is stronger then I expect! don't lose this fight Lewis!

Chuck hits Lewis with a uppercut as his friend says in firm tone

Chuck's friend: this sure is a crowd pleaser, but any boxer can tell it can't get any more dangerous then this. at this rate either can break at any moment.

Jason: Manny knows that too. in the 6th round he was ready to throw in the towel. that was his last chance. there's no turning back now.

he's mesmerized by them.

Lewis hits Chuck with a strong left as Sandblock says in firm tone.

Sandblock: he can't throw in the towel?

Joachamai ( Captain Norway):did you imagine that they would go this far?

Sandblock: no, I expected it to be fierce, but this is totally different.

Chuck and Lewis keep trading blows with each other. as Sandblock says in stern.

Sandblock: both their boxing levels and their expressions...

Jochamai ( Captain Norway): watch closely. this is a mix up.

Sandblock: mix up?

Jochami ( Captain Norway): they support each other and pushed themselves beyond their limits. their becoming stronger as they fight. with every punch they grow. do you think you can stop athelete from growing by the seconds?

you can't see a match like this every day. as a fighter myself, I wanted to see them face off on a bigger stage.

more_horiz
Lewis trainer: Chuck's incredible boxer.... to pull that much of Lewis' potential out. I didn't even know it existed despited spending years with him. now that this is happing, show me everything. I wont stop you.

I don't know what will happen to you after this fierce fight, but I will never throw in the towel.

Manny: the kid has already used everything he has. but what an incredible rival he has. he pulled out more of the kid's ptential despite everything. the kid's beginning to surpass my teaching.

I want to see. I want to see how far he can go.

Lewis and Chuck trade blows with each other and Lewis managed to catch Chuck with a straight. he then hits Chuck with a hook saying in a stern tone.

Lewis: (as was told to become strong so i could avenged my father's pride. but I still don't know what it means to be strong. if I beat this man maybe I'll find my answer.)

Chuck counters Lewis next strike and rushes towards Lewis saying in firm tone.

Chuck: you not the only one who wanted to be strong, I have fought against many people and everyday i train. I even so I still haven't found...

Chuck and Lewis then hit each other at the same time knocking each other back. they then exchange blows as Chuck says in firm tone.

Chuck: what it means to be strong.

Lewis : I will win and....

Chuck: find my answer!

Manny ( watching the fight): I couldn't say anything but his expression told me that this would be the final round. I believe that he will be victorious. but...

Announcer: wow what is the... a cross arm block!

Chuck: (wait I seen that kind of block before when i was little that's Carson's blocking style he was a underground street fighter my father fought. Lewis must be the guy's son!)

Sandblock: It's unbelievable how proud a champion Lewis is.

Chuck's friend. Chuck don't pull back, Lewis isn't going to hit.

Jason: You're wrong. he's saving it. he's even saving his strength from jabbing, to strike a the thorat in a single attack. he's waiting to unleash that single blow. he's finally out for the last fight.

more_horiz
Chuck: (without a doubt he's waiting.)

Lewis: ( not yet I need to wait for him to strike first)

Chuck: ( but for me... )

Lewis: ( I just have to wait eventually Chuck we do his father's singature move the Demon Rush!)

Chuck: ( for me there's nothing else. )

Lewis: ( this has to be his last shot for sure)

Chuck then starts to weave back and forth as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: this is it, this is the Demon Rush! the challager is the first one to attack.

Chuck: ( I have to make this count)

Lewis moves forward and stops Chuck with a shoulder rush as announcer says in stern tone.

Annoucer: and the champion stops it!

Manny: how disappointing... I could never come up with... a way to make Jackie Lewis pull back. if only the kid can combine the sharpshooter straight, peek a boo cross counter , the Demon Rush with his singature move Sway back jab in one prefect combination...

Lewis: I was waiting for that!

Lewis hits Chuck with Atomic Smash but Chuck connects with a blow at the same time as the announcer says in firm tone.

Annoucer: this is... the challager's left connects with the champion's body.

Manny: it was simulatenous!

Sandblock: he knew it would be stopped.

Jochamai: ( Captain Norway) and Chuck was expecting Lewis' Atomic Smash.

Chuck then hits Lewis with a hard right straight as the announcer says in firm tone.

Annoucer: and that was a hard right from the challager. can this be it for the champion?

Chuck: this is it there's no more time left. this is my last chance to finish this. his eyes , he's still awake!

Lewis: don't get so cocky kid, just for anticipating my left! I still... I still have... my right!

Lewis attempts to hit Chuck with a right hand atomic smash but Chuck ducks under it at the last second cause Lewis to look at Chuck in shock saying in stern tone.

Lewis: Chuck!!, he dodge my smash from point blank?!?

Chuck: Lewis!!!

Chuck hits Lewis with the sharpshooter straight cracking his ribs causing Lewis to back of in pain. he then goes for his Sway back Jab, but then does a feint. ducks under Lewis and hits him with a peek a boo cross counter catching him by surprise knocking his head back. he then starts weaving and does the Demon Rush hitting Lewis with powerful hooks thinking to himself in stern tone.

Chuck: I'm gonna be strong. I'm gonna be strong and... I'll... I... I will be the champion!

Chuck then finish the Demon Rush with a Hard right knocking Lewis towards the floor. Lewis is seen flying as his trainer gaspes in shock. Lewis falls to the ground and the announcer says in firm tone.

announcer: and the champion is down!

the Ref then tells Chuck to go back to his netural corner.

more_horiz
Manny: he did it! that Kid at the very last mommet very last momment showed three legendary singature moves in prefect harmony. The sharpshooter straight , the peek a boo cross counter , and the Demon Rush. it was a combination of 3 of the all time greats singature moves.

Jochami ( Captain Norway): he didn't simply combine three signature moves . he add in a feint inbetween his own signature move the Sway Back Jab. it was attacked with everything he's learn from his pior experience.

Announcer: the count progresses. but it looks but it looks absolutely hopeless with his damage.

Hiroishai: Jackie get up! you can't lose here, think about our father's pride!

Chuck: so what does it mean to be strong? to be strong... I have to win to find that answer. if I win the answer will...

Chuck then get's a shock look on his face as he sees that Lewis is up as the annoucer says in firm tone.

Annoucer: he's up the champion is up. although he's against the ropes, he is up.

Lewis Trainer: Jackie that's enough. you are in no condition to fight any longer. you can just go to sleep. you can just close your eyes.

Lewis: I won't. I won't shut my eyes. there's no time for sleeping.

Chuck's friend: is he still gonna to fight, is he for real?

Announcer: can he assume a fighting pose? his arms are coming up. will it contiune? or will this be the end?

Chuck just looks at Lewis as Lewis says in firm tone.

Lewis: I must not go to sleep. I can't remember anytime that I lost consicousness. no I have to keep my eyes opening! Just watch... until the very end... I will watch closely. the face... the face of the man who defeated me.

Chuck Gasps as Lewis drops his arms and the Ref counts to Ten and grabs Lewis as the Annoucer says in firm tone.

Annoucer: The match is over! a new champion is born! he now reigns over the WBA this is a the Junior middleweight class after this deathmatch... he is 19 year old Chuck Boneman!

Manny: kid!

Announcer: the new champion receives a standing ovation. this is a this is a milestone match in the history of this is a milestone match in the history of the Junior middleweight class title match. it was one incredible battle.

Manny: you did it kid your the champion!

Chuck: champion?

Chuck's friend: he did it, he really became the champion!

Lewis Younger sister smiles at Chuck and Hiroishi gets up as she says in firm tone.

Lewis younger sister: what's wrong brother?

Hiroishi: it's over, Jackie has failed to avenged our father's pride, I'm going to take matters into my own hands Jessica!

Jessica: brother please reconsider!

Hiroishi: that son's bastard beat Lewis what I disgrace! I can't help but to take this into my own hands now. that bastard will suffer for what he did to my father's pride!

Jessica: congratulations Chuck.

Joachami (Captain Norway): congratulations Chuck it was a great match.

more_horiz
Manny: you done really well kid. You're the champion.

Chuck: I'm... the champion?

Manny: that's right! that was a incredible K.O.

Chuck: champion...

Manny: it doesn't feel real? if that's the case then turn around.

Chuck turns around and looks at Lewis and Lewis trainer saying in firm tone.

Chuck: Lewis...

Lewis: what's with that look? show some pride your the champion! you won against me - Jackie Lewis. You're the best.

Chuck: I... did my best. I did my best because I had such a great opponent. that's why i could do my best. if it was anybody else I... I... thank you very much for this wonderful match!

Lewis puts his right arm around Chuck and says in firm tone.

Lewis: Let's meet again, Chuck. ( takes his arm off Chuck and then walks away) in the ring, for sure.

Lewis' trainer: lean on me, Lewis.

Lewis: I'm fine. ( steps out the ring and sees people clapping and cheering his name)

Manny: he left with his chin up. through the very last moment, he was a great man.

one of the judges comes up and puts the WBA Junior Middleweight championship belt around Chuck's waist. Manny then pats Chuck on the right shoulder and Chuck rises his hands up in the air and cheers. his best friend rushes to the ring saying in stern tone.

Chuck's friend: man Chuck is wearing the belt! I've got the break in now. ( sees two photographers) what the...?

photographer: new champion, please look here. please strike a pose.

Chuck: a pose?

Manny: let them take some photos to commemorate this day.

Chuck: right. ( Chuck then gets in fighting pose) like this?

photographers then take pictures of Chuck in his fighting pose.

more_horiz
and this is just the beginning

i almostexpected this to go twelve rounds, but if it went any further they'd have died probably

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

i almostexpected this to go twelve rounds, but if it went any further they'd have died probably

Chuck gets a called from this mother Susan who says in firm tone

Susan: congratulations of win the match Chuck, I have a cake bake and ready for you when you come by here.

Chuck: hey pops I'm going over to you're place mom has a cake for me.

Jason: tell your mom that me, Manny, your friends and Charlie wil be shortly.

Chuck: will do father.

Jessica Lewis sister runs up to Chuck saying in firm tone.

Jessica: I want to go with you!

Chuck: why?

Jessica: cause I just know that my brother Hiroishai is up to something!

Jason: Hiroishai, Hiroishai why does that name sound familiar?

later at Jason's home Susan opens the door and gasps when she sees Hiroishai saying in firm tone.

Susan: huh who are you were's my son, Jason, Manny and Charlie?

Hiroishai pulls out a hand gun from his pocket and says in stern tone.

Susan tries to fight Hiroishai bt Hiroishai grabs and throws her to the ground saying in stern tone.

Hiroishai: ok now you just stay there and don't try do anything! your son is going to come in any moment now and you are going to watch him die! and then I'm going to kill you right in front of your husband Jason!

Chuck comes in a moment later just as Hiroishai said with Jessica who yells at Hiroihsai saying in stern tone.

Jessica: Hiroishai please put the gun down.

Hiroisahi: Jessica stay out of this! you think your so tough beating my younger brother huh punk, well you aren't so tough now when you have gun point at your face!

Chuck: so your Jackie's brother! okay I don't know what your are doing here or how you got in, but you need to leave now!

Hiroisahi: oh I'm not leaving until I kill you! I want that bastard father of yours to suffer what I suffer! my father used to be a proud man until your father took that away from him in underground street fight, after that lost my father was never the same again, my mother left him and, he became a empty shell of a man. and eventually took his own life, I blame your father Jason his death, and I want him to suffer, I want venegence for my father!

Chuck: I don't know what grudge you have against my father, but i'm not letting you get away with coming into my father's home and threating my mother!

Jessica: Chuck watch out he's going to fire!

as Hiroisahi is about to fire Susan gets up pushes Chuck out of the way saying in firm tone.

Susan: no... I will not let you kill me son!

Hiroisahi fires his hand gun and the bullet hits susan squared in the foward splatter her blood against the wall and killing her. Susan then slumps over dead Jessica yells at Hiroisahi saying in stern tone.

Jessica: damn it Hiroisahi how could you, how could you kill her just like that. you took a innocent woman's life, i could you just pull the trigger with out any remorse brother!

Hiroisahi: Jessica you will never understand the connection me and father had. so you will never understand why I took that women's life! ( Hiroisahi then fires of a shot again but this time at Hiroisahi right knee cap and blows it out) as for your tell your father that I want to face him in the ring! I don't want any substituions I just want your father got it!

Tell him to face me in the ring 3 weeks from now in a 2 fall match, a match that can either end 3 ways by decison, by knockout or being knock down 2 times. Jessica let's go!

Jessica: I'm not going, what you did here today was wrong Hiroisahi! I'm staying with Chuck.

Hiroisahi: fine, oh and Chuck I'm going to enjoying watching you crying when I kill your old man in the ring 3 weeks from now!

Hiroisahi then quickly leaves and Chuck puts his on the ground and stars crying.

Jason later arrives with Manny and Charlie

Jason ( enter his home) hey susan, Chuck are you here? ( eyes widing as he spots his dead wife lying on the ground) what the hell happen here, who the hell did this?!?

Chuck: arughaguh it hurts to much to move. it was some guy name Hiroishai, I think he's brother of Jackie Lewis.

Jessica: that's correct and I'm Jackie's younger sister Jessica. I tried to stop Hiroishi but he wouldn't listen, he has a grudge against you sir.

Manny: wait this Hiroihshai guy is releated to Jackie lewis?

Jason: no it can't be, can it?

Manny: Jason you know something?

Jason: it's just that I remember were i herd that name before Hiroishi it was a long time ago before Chuck was ever born. in 1992 I did some undercover work for the Boston PD , they wanted me to infiltrating illegal under ground fighting ring to catch a notorious murder Frank Z. Lewis" the Back Bay butcher. the guy was wanted for killing 100+ people, the cops didn't have lead on him, until some one sent them a unanimous clue. it turns out that clue came from Frank's next door neighbor, who had kept his mouth shut about Frank's killings for years.

it turns out that Frank wasn't only a murder he was cannibal, and he was the only one his wife was one as while. acorrding to Frank's Neighbor Frank would go out and kill a random number of people so that his wife could cook them for dinner. the day I knock him out in that underground fighting ring was the day the cops finally caught him. but before the cops could arrest him he took his own life.

his wife put in a mental intuition and his sons Hiroishi and Jackie were put in a froster homes. but the last thing I saw before he died his son looking at me with intense hatred saying to me that he would make me pay no matter how long it took. I never thought the kid would actually hold a grudge for that long.

Manny: man that's mess up!

Jessica: i have a confression to make I'm not really Jackie and Hiroishai aren't well my brothers at lest not my biological brothers. their my foster brothers my parents were the ones that adopted them. Hiroisahi always told me something different about his real father, and everything he told me the story it always change. but hear your version sounds more like what really happen.

Chuck: he wants you to face him in the ring 3 weeks from now father.

the phone then rings and Jason answer it saying in angry tone.

Jason: who the hell is this, and how did you get this number.

Hiroisahi: oh i just look through the phone book. now tell me how does it feel to lose someone close to you, some one you love , you bastard. doesn't feel good does it, you took my father and mother away from, cause me and my brother to be put in foster care! but I'm not done with my revenged, I want to face you in the ring so i can kill you right in front of your son.

I want him to feel the pain I feel, I want both you and him to suffer!

Jason: if it's fight you want it's a fight you get, causing I'm going to F#$K kill you! and this isn't a warning punk it's a threat! so you better pray, that you don't die in the ring!

Jason hangs up the phone by slamming and kneels down towards his dead wife as Manny says in firm tone.

Manny: poor guy, his mind must be feel with sorrow and rage right now. this was the only woman he ever love and some snot nosed bastard took her away from him.

later Jochamai ( Captain Norway ( arrives with Sandblock) saying in firm tone.

Jochami: okay we're here so want's the bad news?

Manny: some no good punk killed Susan?

Jochami: not Susan, a was good friends with her. ( contacts Amari, Usra, Celisa and Tobais) hey guys something came up I'll going to be intended a funeral.

Amari ( contacted): huh then some one close to you die?

Jochami: yeah my good friend Jason's wife Susan, she was murder! I'm going to stay in the states with Jason to support him.

Jason: thanks, I know I can count on you to always be there for me Jochami! and if it's fight Hiroisahi wants then I'm going to give him one hell of a fight. his action is unforgivable, I will not let him get away with Susan's murder!

Jochami: I with you ever step of the way buddy you and Susan were good friends to me. so do me a favor while your in the ring with this guy, kick his ass!

Manny: yeah I'm with you too on this Jason Susan was such a nice woman , and what that punk did was just so despicable ! so yeah kick his F#$King ass!

Chuck ( stilling holding his knee): look pops I know how you feel, and I just have one thing to say I with you alway the way on this pops!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chuck gets a called from this mother Susan who says in firm tone

Susan: congratulations of win the match Chuck, I have a cake bake and ready for you when you come by here.

Chuck: hey pops I'm going over to you're place mom has a cake for me.

Jason: tell your mom that me, Manny, your friends and Charlie wil be shortly.

Chuck: will do father.

Jessica Lewis sister runs up to Chuck saying in firm tone.

Jessica: I want to go with you!

Chuck: why?

Jessica: cause I just know that my brother Hiroishai is up to something!

Jason: Hiroishai, Hiroishai why does that name sound familiar?

later at Jason's home Susan opens the door and gasps when she sees Hiroishai saying in firm tone.

Susan: huh who are you were's my son, Jason, Manny and Charlie?

Hiroishai pulls out a hand gun from his pocket and says in stern tone.

Susan tries to fight Hiroishai bt Hiroishai grabs and throws her to the ground saying in stern tone.

Hiroishai: ok now you just stay there and don't try do anything! your son is going to come in any moment now and you are going to watch him die! and then I'm going to kill you right in front of your husband Jason!

Chuck comes in a moment later just as Hiroishai said with Jessica who yells at Hiroihsai saying in stern tone.

Jessica: Hiroishai please put the gun down.

Hiroisahi: Jessica stay out of this! you think your so tough beating my younger brother huh punk, well you aren't so tough now when you have gun point at your face!

Chuck: so your Jackie's brother! okay I don't know what your are doing here or how you got in, but you need to leave now!

Hiroisahi: oh I'm not leaving until I kill you! I want that bastard father of yours to suffer what I suffer! my father used to be a proud man until your father took that away from him in underground street fight, after that lost my father was never the same again, my mother left him and, he became a empty shell of a man. and eventually took his own life, I blame your father Jason his death, and I want him to suffer, I want venegence for my father!

Chuck: I don't know what grudge you have against my father, but i'm not letting you get away with coming into my father's home and threating my mother!

Jessica: Chuck watch out he's going to fire!

as Hiroisahi is about to fire Susan gets up pushes Chuck out of the way saying in firm tone.

Susan: no... I will not let you kill me son!

Hiroisahi fires his hand gun and the bullet hits susan squared in the foward splatter her blood against the wall and killing her. Susan then slumps over dead Jessica yells at Hiroisahi saying in stern tone.

Jessica: damn it Hiroisahi how could you, how could you kill her just like that. you took a innocent woman's life, i could you just pull the trigger with out any remorse brother!

Hiroisahi: Jessica you will never understand the connection me and father had. so you will never understand why I took that women's life! ( Hiroisahi then fires of a shot again but this time at Hiroisahi right knee cap and blows it out) as for your tell your father that I want to face him in the ring! I don't want any substituions I just want your father got it!

Tell him to face me in the ring 3 weeks from now in a 2 fall match, a match that can either end 3 ways by decison, by knockout or being knock down 2 times. Jessica let's go!

Jessica: I'm not going, what you did here today was wrong Hiroisahi! I'm staying with Chuck.

Hiroisahi: fine, oh and Chuck I'm going to enjoying watching you crying when I kill your old man in the ring 3 weeks from now!

Hiroisahi then quickly leaves and Chuck puts his on the ground and stars crying.

Jason later arrives with Manny and Charlie

Jason ( enter his home) hey susan, Chuck are you here? ( eyes widing as he spots his dead wife lying on the ground) what the hell happen here, who the hell did this?!?

Chuck: arughaguh it hurts to much to move. it was some guy name Hiroishai, I think he's brother of Jackie Lewis.

Jessica: that's correct and I'm Jackie's younger sister Jessica. I tried to stop Hiroishi but he wouldn't listen, he has a grudge against you sir.

Manny: wait this Hiroihshai guy is releated to Jackie lewis?

Jason: no it can't be, can it?

Manny: Jason you know something?

Jason: it's just that I remember were i herd that name before Hiroishi it was a long time ago before Chuck was ever born. in 1992 I did some undercover work for the Boston PD , they wanted me to infiltrating illegal under ground fighting ring to catch a notorious murder Frank Z. Lewis" the Back Bay butcher. the guy was wanted for killing 100+ people, the cops didn't have lead on him, until some one sent them a unanimous clue. it turns out that clue came from Frank's next door neighbor, who had kept his mouth shut about Frank's killings for years.

it turns out that Frank wasn't only a murder he was cannibal, and he was the only one his wife was one as while. acorrding to Frank's Neighbor Frank would go out and kill a random number of people so that his wife could cook them for dinner. the day I knock him out in that underground fighting ring was the day the cops finally caught him. but before the cops could arrest him he took his own life.

his wife put in a mental intuition and his sons Hiroishi and Jackie were put in a froster homes. but the last thing I saw before he died his son looking at me with intense hatred saying to me that he would make me pay no matter how long it took. I never thought the kid would actually hold a grudge for that long.

Manny: man that's mess up!

Jessica: i have a confression to make I'm not really Jackie and Hiroishai aren't well my brothers at lest not my biological brothers. their my foster brothers my parents were the ones that adopted them. Hiroisahi always told me something different about his real father, and everything he told me the story it always change. but hear your version sounds more like what really happen.

Chuck: he wants you to face him in the ring 3 weeks from now father.

the phone then rings and Jason answer it saying in angry tone.

Jason: who the hell is this, and how did you get this number.

Hiroisahi: oh i just look through the phone book. now tell me how does it feel to lose someone close to you, some one you love , you bastard. doesn't feel good does it, you took my father and mother away from, cause me and my brother to be put in foster care! but I'm not done with my revenged, I want to face you in the ring so i can kill you right in front of your son.

I want him to feel the pain I feel, I want both you and him to suffer!

Jason: if it's fight you want it's a fight you get, causing I'm going to F#$K kill you! and this isn't a warning punk it's a threat! so you better pray, that you don't die in the ring!

Jason hangs up the phone by slamming and kneels down towards his dead wife as Manny says in firm tone.

Manny: poor guy, his mind must be feel with sorrow and rage right now. this was the only woman he ever love and some snot nosed bastard took her away from him.

later Jochamai ( Captain Norway ( arrives with Sandblock) saying in firm tone.

Jochami: okay we're here so want's the bad news?

Manny: some no good punk killed Susan?

Jochami: not Susan, a was good friends with her. ( contacts Amari, Usra, Celisa and Tobais) hey guys something came up I'll going to be intended a funeral.

Amari ( contacted): huh then some one close to you die?

Jochami: yeah my good friend Jason's wife Susan, she was murder! I'm going to stay in the states with Jason to support him.

Jason: thanks, I know I can count on you to always be there for me Jochami! and if it's fight Hiroisahi wants then I'm going to give him one hell of a fight. his action is unforgivable, I will not let him get away with Susan's murder!

Jochami: I with you ever step of the way buddy you and Susan were good friends to me. so do me a favor while your in the ring with this guy, kick his ass!

Manny: yeah I'm with you too on this Jason Susan was such a nice woman , and what that punk did was just so despicable ! so yeah kick his F#$King ass!

Chuck ( stilling holding his knee): look pops I know how you feel, and I just have one thing to say I with you alway the way on this pops!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply