ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 4 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Delaware emerged from the swimming pool in Exodus City, shooting out of it like a bullet onto the roof of the local gym

"Slept well?" New York asked
"yes, sleeping in the water always reminds me of simpler times. Have you found anything on the target?"

"I have. She's in Exodus City and if my calculations are correct she's in for quite a surprise" New York said

At Hallworth's

Tyler stares at one of the angel statues infront of Carmilla's house, studying it in a way someone would study a painting

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 4 Weepin10
"They always are correct, so now I will do my part" Delaware said, jumping outof the pool so fast water trailed behind him. He then pressed a button on his armor and it melded into his skin, morphing from a golden harness into a tan business suit, complete with a holographic image of a human face. He nodded to New York before departing. New York would recognize this gesture from Delaware to mean "check on the others"

"cool statue, huh?" Mariah asked from behind Tyler

more_horiz
"I like it." Ophelia said, hanging from a tree by her tail.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
as Chuck steps in and punches the bumpers, they counter his hits violently, sending himflying into the ropes

Chuck gets back up says in firm tone.

Chuck : coming on is that the best you got I'm just warming up here.

The bumpers say nothing, waiting forChuck's next punch, which it blocks and counters violently with an overhand right that slashes across his nose a split second faster thanw hat he's used to

Chuck wipes his nose saying in stern tone

Chuck: I'm okay , just need to get the hang of things

Chuck then contiunes his training

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
as Chuck steps in and punches the bumpers, they counter his hits violently, sending himflying into the ropes

The bumpers say nothing, waiting forChuck's next punch, which it blocks and counters violently with an overhand right that slashes across his nose a split second faster thanw hat he's used to

As he continues his training, Chuck starts to grasp that ti's about improving his reaction time, and near the end, finally blocks the counter without taking a blow to the face.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As he continues his training, Chuck starts to grasp that ti's about improving his reaction time, and near the end, finally blocks the counter without taking a blow to the face.

Chuck improves his reaction time as he contiunes to train

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Delaware emerged from the swimming pool in Exodus City, shooting out of it like a bullet onto the roof of the local gym

"yes, sleeping in the water always reminds me of simpler times. Have you found anything on the target?"

"I have. She's in Exodus City and if my calculations are correct she's in for quite a surprise" New York said

At Hallworth's

Tyler stares at one of the angel statues infront of Carmilla's house, studying it in a way someone would study a painting

"They always are correct, so now I will do my part" Delaware said, jumping outof the pool so fast water trailed behind him. He then pressed a button on his armor and it melded into his skin, morphing from a golden harness into a tan business suit, complete with a holographic image of a human face. He nodded to New York before departing. New York would recognize this gesture from Delaware to mean "check on the others"

(This should be fun) New York thought to himself

"Carmilla definitely has a unique style" Tyler said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

At Hallworth's

Delaware shuffled between the citizens on the streets of Exodus, looking around for the place Artemis called home. He pressed two fingers against his palm to ready a blade for when he found it

"Yeah, a style you want to know all about, huh? Mariah asked, leaning in close and smiling. She then looked back at Ophelia and winked

more_horiz
Chuck finally nails the counter through the bumpers, but now it was fight night and he had to do it against the real thing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chuck finally nails the counter through the bumpers, but now it was fight night and he had to do it against the real thing

Chuck: okay this is it the fight against Lewis , everyone wish me good luck!

Jason: good luck son go get em!

Manny: put up a good fight kid!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

At Hallworth's

Delaware shuffled between the citizens on the streets of Exodus, looking around for the place Artemis called home. He pressed two fingers against his palm to ready a blade for when he found it

"Yeah, a style you want to know all about, huh? Mariah asked, leaning in close and smiling. She then looked back at Ophelia and winked

Artemis entered the building, it looked to be an abandoned factory. She hears whimpering coming from the assembly section of the factory. She sees a blonde haired woman curled up to the floor then run up to her" I'll catch the bastard who did this. In the meantime I'm going to get you out of here"

Artemis hears the whimpers from the lady she's helping evolve into a slight giggling sound. Artemis picked up on this and stepped back a few feet to examin the lady" I'm not the one you should be concerned about" The lady looked up then grinned at Artemis" Names California. And you are about to have a very bad day" California looked up and Artemis looked up to see a rather large man standing on the rafters waving at her. Artemis's eyes widened as she recognized the man.

"I'd love to join in on the fun Nebraska but I've done my part. Have fun" California presses the button on her belt buckle and she teleported out of the factory

He jumped down from the rafters and as he lands on the floor the behemoth greeted Artemis" Hey, Artemis" a device that Artemis immediately throws before he got up attached itself to his chest and sent out an electrical surge through his body" Aaaargh!" He reaches and grabs the device and rips it off him and crush it in his hand and drops the device on the floor" Pulling a surprise attack like on an old friend, that just hurts me where I live Artemis. Kudos to keeping yourself off the grid as long as you have, locating you was a real bitch. Now that I've found you, lets cherish this reunion shall we?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpwbGRgeYE

more_horiz
Tyler felt someone next to him" Huh, I see it's upgraded" Carmilla said. Tyler felt Mariah nudged him closer to her"Um..It's a pretty good upgrade"

Carmilla looked at Tyler then tilted her head slightly" You ok?"

"Yeah. Why you ask"Tyler said

"A moment ago you are fine but now..I can hear your heart beating pretty fast. You should see the Doc for that." Carmilla said

Tyler responded" S-sure"

Carmilla laughed then pat him on the arm" You're ok. Listen what do you say about joining me on a trip to Exodus City tomorrow? That is if your work schedule can handle that?"

(Be cool and try not to blush) Tyler responded" I'm off that day so sure. It could be fun"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah Chuck, go get em!"

more_horiz
Fun fact about Nebraska

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YoungerThanTheyLook
He's about a year older than Artemis. Around 17

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

At Hallworth's

Artemis entered the building, it looked to be an abandoned factory. She hears whimpering coming from the assembly section of the factory. She sees a blonde haired woman curled up to the floor then run up to her" I'll catch the bastard who did this. In the meantime I'm going to get you out of here"

Artemis hears the whimpers from the lady she's helping evolve into a slight giggling sound. Artemis picked up on this and stepped back a few feet to examin the lady" I'm not the one you should be concerned about" The lady looked up then grinned at Artemis" Names California. And you are about to have a very bad day" California looked up and Artemis looked up to see a rather large man standing on the rafters waving at her. Artemis's eyes widened as she recognized the man.

"I'd love to join in on the fun Nebraska but I've done my part. Have fun" California presses the button on her belt buckle and she teleported out of the factory

He jumped down from the rafters and as he lands on the floor the behemoth greeted Artemis" Hey, Artemis" a device that Artemis immediately throws before he got up attached itself to his chest and sent out an electrical surge through his body" Aaaargh!" He reaches and grabs the device and rips it off him and crush it in his hand and drops the device on the floor" Pulling a surprise attack like on an old friend, that just hurts me where I live Artemis. Kudos to keeping yourself off the grid as long as you have, locating you was a real bitch. Now that I've found you, lets cherish this reunion shall we?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpwbGRgeYE

Delaware stood outside the building and smiled. California had lured the girl in perfectly, her acting talent was not to be underestimated. He then skulked inside, waiting in the wings as he watched Nebraska and Artemis quarrel

Nebraska: they grow em BIG out thar

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Tyler felt someone next to him" Huh, I see it's upgraded" Carmilla said. Tyler felt Mariah nudged him closer to her"Um..It's a pretty good upgrade"

"A moment ago you are fine but now..I can hear your heart beating pretty fast. You should see the Doc for that." Carmilla said

Tyler responded" S-sure"

Carmilla laughed then pat him on the arm" You're ok. Listen what do you say about joining me on a trip to Exodus City tomorrow? That is if your work schedule can handle that?"

(Be cool and try not to blush) Tyler responded" I'm off that day so sure. It could be fun"

Tyler would see Mariah grinning from ear to ear as she put her arm on his shoulder. "Smooth moves there pal, for a second I thought you'd have a heart attack" she'd tell Tyler

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Tyler responded" S-sure"

Tyler would see Mariah grinning from ear to ear as she put her arm on his shoulder. "Smooth moves there pal, for a second I thought you'd have a heart attack" she'd tell Tyler

Tyler sees Carmilla waving at the others then going into her home then responds to Mariah" Thankfully I've collected myself and not only managed to score a date with her but also a road trip. I hear the city's pretty nice, outside of the recent stuff that's been happening"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Tyler responded" S-sure"

Tyler sees Carmilla waving at the others then going into her home then responds to Mariah" Thankfully I've collected myself and not only managed to score a date with her but also a road trip. I hear the city's pretty nice, outside of the recent stuff that's been happening"
"Thankfully, but yeah the city is pretty nice, just make sure to keep your cool the WHOLE date, okay?" she'd reply, hopping onto a bench in the schoolgardens

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah Chuck, go get em!"

later in the ring

Lewis: your going down chump!

Chuck: well shall see about that Lewis!

the bell rings and Chuck & Lewis start the matching Lewis gets a few hits then blocks as Lewis wails on him with wild punches strong enough to knock him back then he dashes back causing Lewis to say in stern tone

Lewis: come on kid put up a fight and stop running!

Chuck: I'm not running it's called strategy herd of it?

Lewis: what ever but don't think that little trick of yours is going to win you the fight, I'm still going to take you down in the end Chuck!

announcer: this is intense first round folks Chuck the challage is hang on against the champion Lewis despite the difference in power.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Tyler responded" S-sure"

"Thankfully, but yeah the city is pretty nice, just make sure to keep your cool the WHOLE date, okay?" she'd reply, hopping onto a bench in the schoolgardens

"No problem" Tyler said sitting next to her" Maybe you could see if Ash would like to join on a double date? I overheard him mention that he's interested in visiting there"

As Carmilla entered her home she then takes off her shirt and throws it in the laundry hamper. She walks in the living room to find Hiro lying on the couch" You ok?"

"Yeah. Body's a little sore though" Hiro said

Carmilla thought back to her session with Ultra Girl and mentally kicking herself for not keeping her guard up fully with Jackal. She approached the couch then lifted Hiro's head and placed it on her lap as she sat down" Sorry about that. I was in a sparring session and.." Hiro interrupt" It's cool." He examined her" Trained with Amazonia?"

"Not this time. Why you asked" Carmilla asked

"Got some build on you. Amazonian like but in a more elegant way" Hiro then grinned" Since when have your girls blossomed?"

Carmilla rolled her eyes then looked down at Hiro" Don't make me smother you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Tyler responded" S-sure"

"No problem" Tyler said sitting next to her" Maybe you could see if Ash would like to join on a double date? I overheard him mention that he's interested in visiting there"

As Carmilla entered her home she then takes off her shirt and throws it in the laundry hamper. She walks in the living room to find Hiro lying on the couch" You ok?"

Carmilla thought back to her session with Ultra Girl and mentally kicking herself for not keeping her guard up fully with Jackal. She approached the couch then lifted Hiro's head and placed it on her lap as she sat down" Sorry about that. I was in a sparring session and.." Hiro interrupt" It's cool." He examined her" Trained with Amazonia?"

"Got some build on you. Amazonian like but in a more elegant way" Hiro then grinned" Since when have your girls blossomed?"

"You know what? I think I will mention it to him, so I'll see you and...your ladyfriend there, right?" Mariah asked, dragging out the friend part before laughing. "I'm joking but SERIOUSLY, it sounds like fun, and we'll see you there" she told him, hopping off the bench

"So are you gonna stay out here by yourself or hang out with me?" she asked him, holdng out a hand

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah Chuck, go get em!"

later in the ring

the bell rings and Chuck & Lewis start the matching Lewis gets a few hits then blocks as Lewis wails on him with wild punches strong enough to knock him back then he dashes back causing Lewis to say in stern tone

Lewis: what ever but don't think that little trick of yours is going to win you the fight, I'm still going to take you down in the end Chuck!

announcer: this is intense first round folks Chuck the challage is hang on against the champion Lewis despite the difference in power.

Good good first round

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Tyler responded" S-sure"

"You know what? I think I will mention it to him, so I'll see you and...your ladyfriend there, right?" Mariah asked, dragging out the friend part before laughing. "I'm joking but SERIOUSLY, it sounds like fun, and we'll see you there" she told him, hopping off the bench

"So are you gonna stay out here by yourself or hang out with me?" she asked him, holdng out a hand

Tyler shrugged then accepted her hand" Why not. Got nothing better to do"

"BTW Hiro I've talked to Specs about the thing that's going to happen when the three days are up." Carmilla said

"Why cant you just say Eclipse? Don't have to be all cryptic" Hiro said" What did Specs say?"

"He says that theres a chance that he could protect you from it. Since we are all out of options I'm going to see what he can come up with" Carmilla said

" You sure a power collar wont take care of it?" Hiro asked

" It hasn't been advanced enough to handle psychics. You sure you cant just shut it off?" Carmilla asked

"No. Once I have an emotional connection with someone the empathy is always locked to the person I'm connected to." Hiro paused for a moment then continued" What you'll experience, it's that bad right?"

Carmilla grimaced" There aren't words"

"How long has this been happening?" Hiro asked

"Since I was ten"

Hiro sat up and stared at Carmilla" Wow..Had no idea that..Can you control it?"

She shook her head" No"

more_horiz
Mariah guided him to the kitchen table, where Derrick had a stack of cards there for her. Mariah cracked her knuckles and looked back at Derrick. "Terrible habit, I know I know" she joked, before sitting down and smacking the table. "Deal me Hot Pants" she'd say to Derrick who smiled as he tossed a few cards at her. "HOt pants? That's not what you call Ash is it?"

"You wanna play Tyler? It's 21, and Derrick is trying to see if he can getme to go over on cards" she says before sticking her hand out to get another card. She smiled as she got it, and Tyler would see she had a 10 of hearts, nine of clubs, and a 2 of hearts

"I win again, for what, the 20th time? You wanna try Tyler?

In Halworth's office, Specs talked with his mentor. "So it's settled then?> You'll be with Hiro that night in his room, while I try to keep the boy's mind together?"

"Yes sir, that's the plan I have in mind. I think it'll work, itmight cut things a bit close, but it will work"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah Chuck, go get em!"

later in the ring

Good good first round

Round 3

Lewis: that kid is a little pesky little gnat thinking you have a chance against me! I'm going to enjoy breaking every bone in his body!

Chuck: damn that guy hits like a tank, is he even human?

announcer: and there goes the bell round 3 is about to start. both man charge at each out and exchange blows. there's intense cheering from the crowd for the underdog Chuck. the fighters contiune to exhanging blows .

Chuck is making sure ot decrease the effect of lewis punching power by doding or rolling with the punches. but a small mistake could cost Chuck the match! who will win this match it's skill vs. brute force!

one of Chuck's friends: damn this is one hell of a match, kick his ass Chuck!

Lewis' girls: get em Mr.L!

the half the crowd cheers Chuck on as he dodges Lewis punches, and half the crowd cheer so on Lewis as he exchanges blows with Chuck.

Announcer: this is really a intense match the crowd going wild, this is indeed a championship match!

Jason: hmm to the untrained eye it may seem that Chuck & Lewis are matching each other step by step, but there's critical difference.

one of Chuck's friends: huh what's that? some one's at a disadvataged who is it?

Jason: Chuck!

Chuck's friends: what!!!!

Announcer: wow Chuck is being push back by Lewis punches.

Lewis Training: yes Lewis is finally show his real strength!

Manny: damn it there we're equal seconds ago and now Chuck is on the losing end!

as the punches stop Chuck breathes for second saying in stern tone

Chuck: what the strength of his blows seem to have increase was he just toying with me those first two rounds?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mariah guided him to the kitchen table, where Derrick had a stack of cards there for her. Mariah cracked her knuckles and looked back at Derrick. "Terrible habit, I know I know" she joked, before sitting down and smacking the table. "Deal me Hot Pants" she'd say to Derrick who smiled as he tossed a few cards at her. "HOt pants? That's not what you call Ash is it?"

"You wanna play Tyler? It's 21, and Derrick is trying to see if he can getme to go over on cards" she says before sticking her hand out to get another card. She smiled as she got it, and Tyler would see she had a 10 of hearts, nine of clubs, and a 2 of hearts

"I win again, for what, the 20th time? You wanna try Tyler?

In Halworth's office, Specs talked with his mentor. "So it's settled then?> You'll be with Hiro that night in his room, while I try to keep the boy's mind together?"

"Yes sir, that's the plan I have in mind. I think it'll work, itmight cut things a bit close, but it will work"

"Sure" Tyler said accepting the cards" How do you play this?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply