ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
first i had to move several of these posts to other forums. there was two posts for the dracula thing but I had to move them to the new Dracula forum Guy made and combine them into one post. the TOWAF was move to the new TOWAF thread. so basically the Heart of the Champion is the only arch I have in this thread. of course we could just leave Billy Goats Gruff out of the arc and just have Sandblock and Captain Norway show up in the arch.

that why you don't have to foucs on Celsa and Usra. and you can reply to the post in Dracula thread , and the post in the TOWAF thread at anytime, not right now but at anytime. as for why I want you to play Charlie I need somebody who can play a old retried calculating boxer.

can't we just hold this off? I mean we technically covered the post you made (about the bazarok clan) before, and the war hasn't even started so LION wouldn't be that desperate to talk with a super criminal.

i'd like to just stick to this thread but if you want to spread out stuff when you got storylines running in here, prime, AND the flashback thread, don't be surprised if my posting rate is even slower than before. You post a lot of set up and then make it so that my character has to reply to one question, which is cool for an opening post, but not EVERY post

either way, got that over with so this is w/e, and now I'm posting as THE OWL!

"Talent doesn't go hand in hand with respect Chuck. Kid's got a lot of raw speed and power, something my old ass didn't have anymore. I could rely on technique but even with the little he had, the kid was too much and now I'm like this. Don't go into that match full of rage Chuck, fight with a cool head"

more_horiz
acutally this post didn't involing the clan driectly just their gear , the Calchaquis and Tobais' vampire armor. since the war has start yet that post can wait for awhile. as for how they got the gear I'm just going to have it that Freight Train just confiscate the gear.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
first i had to move several of these posts to other forums. there was two posts for the dracula thing but I had to move them to the new Dracula forum Guy made and combine them into one post. the TOWAF was move to the new TOWAF thread. so basically the Heart of the Champion is the only arch I have in this thread. of course we could just leave Billy Goats Gruff out of the arc and just have Sandblock and Captain Norway show up in the arch.

that why you don't have to foucs on Celsa and Usra. and you can reply to the post in Dracula thread , and the post in the TOWAF thread at anytime, not right now but at anytime. as for why I want you to play Charlie I need somebody who can play a old retried calculating boxer.

can't we just hold this off? I mean we technically covered the post you made (about the bazarok clan) before, and the war hasn't even started so LION wouldn't be that desperate to talk with a super criminal.

i'd like to just stick to this thread but if you want to spread out stuff when you got storylines running in here, prime, AND the flashback thread, don't be surprised if my posting rate is even slower than before. You post a lot of set up and then make it so that my character has to reply to one question, which is cool for an opening post, but not EVERY post

either way, got that over with so this is w/e, and now I'm posting as THE OWL!

"Talent doesn't go hand in hand with respect Chuck. Kid's got a lot of raw speed and power, something my old ass didn't have anymore. I could rely on technique but even with the little he had, the kid was too much and now I'm like this. Don't go into that match full of rage Chuck, fight with a cool head"

Chuck: I'll keep that in mind Charlie, and pops don't worried just leave anything to me you don't have to fight this guy.

Jason: well I hope you win so i don't have to. ( looking at Charlie) I remember you observering my matches and the strategy you came up to beat me was to keep you distance from me and run up the clock. you could do that because of quick hand and foot speed. you knew you had to keep me from getting in , you knew that you couldn't match me in punching power and you know I had insane damage soak so knocking me out wasn't a option.

more_horiz
"Yeah, I remember all of that Jason. Now hopefully Chuck will put his eye to use and try to find some weakness he can exploit from that kid's film"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah, I remember all of that Jason. Now hopefully Chuck will put his eye to use and try to find some weakness he can exploit from that kid's film"

Jason: what bugs me about that punk Lewis the most is he goes around calling him self the Legend Destoryer!

Chuck: well the guy claims that he has defeated Edward " Fast Hands" Hank , Bryan " the Tiger" Rogers , and Chester " Iron" Smith!

Jason's record - Total fights 72 , wins 71 , draws 0, Wins by KO 71 , Losses 1 ( 24 time WBA Junior Middleweight world boxing champion )

famous for- never fall down in a fight, not once has Jason been knock out in his entire boxing career, having precision accurate punches with tremendous punching power behind them top with insane hand and foot speed. insane damage soak , excellent natural fighting insincts excellent footwork, excellent atheticism , and amazing boxing skills.

signature move: the Demon Rush ( insanely fast vicious combo that's design to target vital areas and ends in a powerful uppercut. )

Chunk " the Swift" Boneman

know for: his swift footwork in the ring

signature move: Sway back jab

Jackie " the Berserker" / the Legend Destoryer" Lewis

know for- his tremendous punching power , insane speed, uncanny unorthodox fighting style, and wild punches.

signature move- Atomic Smash ( a wild haymaker uppercut that packs tremendous punching power but lacks precison and accuracy. the raw power of the move alone is enough to kill or cripple a man )

more_horiz
"Instead of focusing on how much th ekidpisses you off, why don't you focus on his weaknesses you can exploit? "Owl" would remark

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Instead of focusing on how much th ekidpisses you off, why don't you focus on his weaknesses you can exploit? "Owl" would remark

Jason: Chuck watch Lewis match videos see if there is any weaknessses you can exploit in his unconventional style.

Chuck: will do pops.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jason: Chuck watch Lewis match videos see if there is any weaknessses you can exploit in his unconventional style.

"He's got your rage, that's for sure"

more_horiz
Boston MA

fighting gym

Bob is watching Lewis train as he says in firm tone.

Bob: Lewis do you think there's a chance this Chuck fellow might beat you?

Lewis: nah I'm not worried and if he does win, well we won't have the belt for long if you know what I mean?

Bob: yeah I know what your mean you want me to called you friends so that they can jump him!

Lewis: yeah that's right and tell them to be armed!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Later at the Queens Gym

Chuck is watching boxing videos featuring Lewis with Manny his trainer trying to find a weakness to exploit. Manny then sees Lewis do the Atomic Smash and says to Chuck in stern tone.

Manny: okay Chuck , that move is a game ender so it's best to advoid getting hit by it!

Chuck: Gotcha Manny.

Jason is also there looking at the videos with Charlie and says in firm tone.

Jason: wait after he does that Atomic Smash he's leaves himself wide open for a counter attack!

Chuck: got it so all i have to do is advoid his Atomic Smash and counter!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : this post has been updated)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
At LION, the soldiers were loading up on blessed silver bullets with specifically designed guns. The bullets had been blessed by Cleric ahead of time and she was working on doing the same with the armors.
As she went down the hall with the armors, each agent saluted her, appreciative of what Cleric was doing for them.

Cleric nodded and waved to them. She stretched and walked into the armory. "Alllright. Let's get this started..."

While blessing the items she sees Leia Singer sitting on the bench then quietly loading her rifle with Silver Bullets

"Hello Miss Singer." Cleric smiled.

"Hello Cleric" Leia said cocking the rifle then lays it next do her"Saw you enchanting the weapons there"

"The armor and the weapons. That way, the soldiers will have an advantage should the vampires attack them, as well as providing protection against general evil magics."

"Thats good, my men could use all the advantage they can. Hows the rest of your team? Heard that the crisis in Venice was troubling to some of them" Leia said

"They're recovering. Justice got better after fixing up the city and a pep talk from P.W. and Jack. Morpha has been coping well, Omega has mostly kept to himself about it, Clock Man has been in his lab working on more upgraded suits and Phenom is just fine." Cleric listed. "And you are very welcome."CAU Quantum RPG - Page 3 Angelhug

I'd say both The Protectors and Justice Legion had a part in fixing the city instead of just one guy and tbh even with that there's still some major repair to be done with Venice. It's not going to just be magically fixed overnight regardless how super someone is.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Delaware emerged from the swimming pool in Exodus City, shooting out of it like a bullet onto the roof of the local gym

"Slept well?" New York asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Delaware emerged from the swimming pool in Exodus City, shooting out of it like a bullet onto the roof of the local gym

"yes, sleeping in the water always reminds me of simpler times. Have you found anything on the target?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Later at the Queens Gym

Chuck is watching boxing videos featuring Lewis with Manny his trainer trying to find a weakness to exploit. Manny then sees Lewis do the Atomic Smash and says to Chuck in stern tone.

Manny: okay Chuck , that move is a game ender so it's best to advoid getting hit by it!

Chuck: Gotcha Manny.

Jason is also there looking at the videos with Charlie and says in firm tone.

Jason: wait after he does that Atomic Smash he's leaves himself wide open for a counter attack!

Chuck: got it so all i have to do is advoid his Atomic Smash and counter!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
OOC: wait who am I at the gym?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

the same person you been since the start Charlie

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

it's been a while, sorry

"Easier said than done Chuck, we're gonna have to go through some SERIOUS training to make tha ta reality though!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

it's been a while, sorry

"Easier said than done Chuck, we're gonna have to go through some SERIOUS training to make tha ta reality though!"

PM the rest of the links you should respond to froggy

Manny: and the match against him is tomorrow!

Chuck: go then I start doing some serious training right now!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

it's been a while, sorry

I responded to them but the sign up is what's killing me, 'm not sure about the bios yet Sad

Chuck would then see that Charles had set up a bunch of bumpers in the ring, two at every corner

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

it's been a while, sorry

I responded to them but the sign up is what's killing me, 'm not sure about the bios yet Sad

Chuck would then see that Charles had set up a bunch of bumpers in the ring, two at every corner

while you don't have to do the Bios for Dakaota and Dizzy in Prime you could just introduce them in Prime I mean I already did the race bios, bios of their friends, and parents, went on more detail about Rangus 12 tasks and did a reboot / updated of Rawhashaw's Bio.

I did have this as idea as Prime Dizzy's pyschic power but decied to scrap it.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Energy_Manipulation

Chuck looks at the bumpers and says with a grin on his face.

Chuck: Okay I'm ready to do this!

more_horiz
as Chuck steps in and punches the bumpers, they counter his hits violently, sending himflying into the ropes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"yes, sleeping in the water always reminds me of simpler times. Have you found anything on the target?"

"I have. She's in Exodus City and if my calculations are correct she's in for quite a surprise" New York said

At Hallworth's

Tyler stares at one of the angel statues infront of Carmilla's house, studying it in a way someone would study a painting

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 3 Weepin10

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as Chuck steps in and punches the bumpers, they counter his hits violently, sending himflying into the ropes

Chuck gets back up says in firm tone.

Chuck : coming on is that the best you got I'm just warming up here.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chuck gets back up says in firm tone.

Chuck : coming on is that the best you got I'm just warming up here.

The bumpers say nothing, waiting forChuck's next punch, which it blocks and counters violently with an overhand right that slashes across his nose a split second faster thanw hat he's used to

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I have. She's in Exodus City and if my calculations are correct she's in for quite a surprise" New York said

At Hallworth's

Tyler stares at one of the angel statues infront of Carmilla's house, studying it in a way someone would study a painting

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 3 Weepin10

Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply