ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 6 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Ironic considering how bloody and violent the fight at the Weapon X base is, but great story nonetheless, good job legato. Smile
sometimes things get messy

but that's how 'pool likes it

Cool

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ironic considering how bloody and violent the fight at the Weapon X base is, but great story nonetheless, good job legato. Smile
sometimes things get messy

but that's how 'pool likes it

Cool

Oh hells yeah. Although Deadpool likes to have fun when things get messy Wink Besides when it involves Wolverines and Vampires getting messy is inevitable Razz

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
NEEDS MORE HELL COW

but in all seriousness it's nice to have Wade reestablish tings for the heroes kinda

poor guy sets them straight even though he's been down the path of darkness Sad

Thats what makes it great. He's been there so he wants to ensure the others don't go in that dark place

more_horiz
As an added bonus

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
As an added bonus

WINNING! Cool

Also, this gives me an idea for a storyboard...

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
As an added bonus

WINNING! Cool

Happy to provide inspiration Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
As an added bonus

WINNING! Cool

Yep. The idea is celebrating his video game release with his friends at a bar and everyone just having fun with it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
As an added bonus

WINNING! Cool

Yep. The idea is celebrating his video game release with his friends at a bar and everyone just having fun with it.

Looking forward to it Smile

Link just incase others couldn't view it

https://www.youtube.com/v/6S2MoeCpvP4

more_horiz
Mo' Money, Less Problems.
RPG: CAU Quantum
Characters: Paladia and others.

Paladia sighed. Money was getting tight. While she made a lot of money from selling off her more beneficial inventions, the problem was that she blew right through it when making her next big invention which left little for herself and then there's the occasional collateral damage when things get out of hand and repairing her labs. She sat down in her chair and spinned around, looking at the ceiling. She needed a way to create an endless cash flow that doubled as her own personal invention. Paladia took out a notebook, opened it to a blank page and jotted down ideas. After scratching out a number of them, she came to a genius idea: A Money Tank. Giggling like a schoolgirl, she began drawing up plans for it.
The construction took weeks of hard work and she had to make a few deals with the promise to pay it all back with interest. If this worked, she'd be filthy rich and be more than capable of doing so. Constructing it alone was hard enough, then the tests began. It took her a couple days just to get it to work on a pile of scrap. When it did work though, it turned worthless scrap metal into actual money. She ran a few tests and it was legit. Smiling, she continued her work.

A few days passed and she got her chance for a test on an organic being. A giant monster was attacking London again and the Protectors were on their way. When they got there however they saw a giant tank staring down the monster. Paladia spoke to them over the speakers. "Hellllooo Protectors."
"What did you this time Paladia?" Duchess asked.
"Nothing yet. But I am about to take this thing down with one shot."
"Really?" Lightspeed asked.
"Really. Tell you what, let me test this weapon on it and if I fail, you guys can handle the rest. Deal?"
"...What is this? It's not just a tank."
"Perceptive Jack. Watch and learn." Paladia powered up the tank and the entire machine glowed with a green light. Electricity sparked around the cannon and a humming sound could be heard. A light could be seen in it and once it was fully charged, Paladia fired the Money Tank's Cannon. The green light blasted the giant monster which roared even as it began to vanish. There was a flash of blinding light. Once it was over, there was no sign of the monster. In it's place was a giant mountain of diamonds. The monster had been turned into it's weight in diamonds. "WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! IT WORKED!" Paladia cheered. She popped the top and ran out of it and began scooping the diamonds into a bag.
"Wha....what....what did you do?" Duchess asked.
"Allow me to introduce you to the Money Tank. It's a weapon that transforms anything it zaps into it's weight in money or in this case, diamonds." She grunted and lifted the bag onto her shoulders. "Feel free to take the rest. I have what I need."
"Uhh..yeah...sure."
"Paladia." Jack spoke up.
"I know, I know, and don't worry. This is the only time I'm using this on a living thing. Ciao!" She pressed the teleport button and transported herself, the tank and the diamonds back to her lab.

The Protectors looked at the diamonds. "Want me to get some carrier ships down here?" John Bull asked.
"That'd be a good start." Union Jack nodded.

more_horiz
This next one is a little intro to everyones favorite vigilante

Notice: With this one I'm going to be experimenting on what I'd like to call storytelling but through video. It's a little different than my usual storytelling here and while I didn't type it the video would tell the story I'm telling here. Also the following videostory is dark, darker than the other stories I've posted and it can be disturbing to some. Just a little forwarning

Justice and Punishment
Universe: Marvel/CAU
Characters: The Punisher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc&feature=player_embedded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Notice: With this one I'm going to be experimenting on what I'd like to call storytelling but through video. It's a little different than my usual storytelling here and while I didn't type it the video would tell the story I'm telling here. Also the following videostory is dark, darker than the other stories I've posted and it can be disturbing to some. Just a little forwarning

Justice and Punishment

Cool. Cool

more_horiz
Thats good but I need a little more of a review as this is my first experimentation concerning this kind of storytelling

more_horiz
I know I've heard the music before in movies....Matrix I think. Sweet video too. At any rate, it's a very good idea and pretty unique as well. Nice one Legato.

more_horiz
i'm having youtube issues with my computer (can't use Internet Explorer and have just Firefox) so i'll see if I can listen to it on campus after my MulticultEd class or something, sorry

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
i'm having youtube issues with my computer (can't use Internet Explorer and have just Firefox) so i'll see if I can listen to it on campus after my MulticultEd class or something, sorry

It's cool

more_horiz
Vengeance
Canon: Yes
Characters: Exodus City Folks
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaHkuQFElmw

Hank ran into the hospital with Flannery, Sophia and Summer following behind him. They ran up to the emergency room doors. “Matthew! Is he….” The Maximilian parents were standing outside holding each other. Tracy was crying her eyes out in her husband’s arms. Dave was struggling not to do the same. “Th-th-they’re working on him right now…” Tracy said in between sobs. Dave held her close. “It was a gang that did it.” He said quietly. The group was shocked to hear this. “A gang…who?” Flannery asked.
“I don’t know!" Dave snapped and then held his head. I…I just don’t know…”
Summer and Sophia held each other. Hank sat down on the bench and held his head in his hands. The idea of his best friend being brutalized by a gang of thugs all alone...it was too much for him. Flannery cried.
Time passed slowly for the group, minutes seeming like hours to them, hours feeling like days. All the while they prayed for Matthew's recovery. Eventually a doctor walked out of the emergency room and a bandaged man on a table was wheeled down a hallway before they could get a good look at him. "Are you the parents?"
"Yes...tell me...how is he? What happened to our boy?" Tracy cried.
"What happened? Is he okay?" Hank demanded as he stood up.
"We're his friends!" Summer insisted.
They all crowded around the doctor, asking him questions as to what happened. He held up his hands.
"I would like to speak to the parents alone please." The doctor said.
The Maximilian's looked at each other and nodded. "We'll....we'll be right back." They said to the kids.

The parents followed the doctor into his office.
"I have...good news and bad news." The doctor showed them the x-rays. "Your son lost a lot of blood, has several broken bones and internal damage. The good news is that were able to save him and with enough time and physical therapy, he'll be able to walk again."
"Ohhh thank God..." Tracy hugged her husband.
Dave hugged her back. "And the bad news?"
"The bad news is....with injuries this extensive...walking is the best case scenario. It is doubtful that he will ever play sports or run again as he will have a permanent limp and a bad arm."
The parents stared at the doctor as images flashed through their minds.

Cheering on their son at the games, the smile on his face as his friends lifted him up on their shoulders, playing football in the backyard when he was little with his parents, playing games with Hank, his promise of a football scholarship, his dream of playing in the NFL....all it gone. Their son's entire life, all of his dreams, destroyed by those criminals. The parents wept openly for their son.

Outside of the room, Flannery's hands shook with rage. She knew she wasn't supposed to, she knew it was wrong, that this was a family moment, but Matthew had been her friend for years. She deserved to know. So she had read the mind of the doctor as he was speaking to them. When the parents walked out of the room and gave everyone the news, part of them died. Hank took it the hardest. The look of pain on his face as he realized what had been stolen from his best friend was heart rending. Summer and Sophia stood in silent shock at the news. Hearing it from his parents, seeing the pain of their faces, hearing it in their voices, it was tearing Flannery up inside.
"Can...can we see him?" Dave asked. "Can we see our son?"
"Certainly, right this way." The doctor said and led them to Matthew's room. The nurse held a finger to her lips.
The sight horrified them. Matthew was in a full body cast with an oxygen mask attached to his face and an IV feed in his arm. Hank walked forward slowly, as if in a trance he could not break, unable to believe what he was seeing. Matthew, a proud, strong young man, his best friend, known for his strength and athletic ability, was reduced to this state. "Matth....ew..Matt...I-I-...He collapsed down to his hands and knees and held his friend's hand. "I'm so so sorry...I should've...should've been there...for you....we could've taken 'em...we-we-we...."He broke down crying.
Sophia had to turn away and Summer lead her out of the room.
Matthew's parents placed their hands on their son's body.
Flannery closed her eyes, allowing the tears to fall freely. (No right....they...had...no...right....) She reached out with her telepathy, going into Matthew's mind, seeing his dreams, seeing the past, what they had done to him. And then she saw it. Saw the battle, saw the brutality, saw the entire gang swarming him, surrounding him even as Matthew fought valiantly to defend himself. Then she saw the man stab him and the rest attack Matthew when he was down and saw them beat him to a bloody mess. She then saw something else and realized why they had attacked Matthew. Matthew had already met on the gang member's before but didn't remember. He had come upon a woman being assaulted in an alley and beat the thug down. He was always like that. Always playing the hero. Even in school he would defend weaker students from bullies that picked on them. And now these men, no, these animals had destroyed his life for it. The rage boiled over, fear and sorrow transforming into seething anger. Flannery turned and ran out of the room.
Hank picked his head up just enough to see her go. "Flannery?"
Exiting the hospital, she ran through the parking before screaming and slamming her palms downwards towards the ground, lifting herself off with her telekinetic abilities and flying into and through the air to her house.
Arriving outside of it, she flew down to the ground, cracking the pavement under her feet upon landing and marched up the house, opening it with TK and then slamming it shut behind her. She marched to her room and opened the door and threw on her costume. Her mom was out investigating the crime scene so she could afford to do so openly. Once in costume, she took off to the downtown area.

Arriving, she floated down and reached out with her telepathy, locating the gang. Seething with rage, she ran to their giant warehouse, cutting through alley shortcuts.

Finding what she was searching for, she walked right up to the front door. The guards noticed her and walked up to Ultra Girl. "Well hello chicky, you looking for a little action?" They laughed. Ultra Girl promptly grabbed their heads and slammed them together before tossing them through the air like rag dolls. Ultra Girl walked right up to the shutter door and blasted it with telekinesis, causing it to fly into the warehouse towards the gang members, who yelled and scattered to get out of it's way. Finally, she was face to face with the men who had devastated her friend.
Several of the men opened fire on her but Ultra Girl was faster then them. She held up her hands and stopped the bullets, dropped them to the ground and then blasted the men across the warehouse and into walls with her telekinesis.
The gang was shocked to see this and began yelling at each other and at her. Soon a smaller member of the gang was selected to talk to her.
"Wh...who the f-k are you?"
"The name's Ultra Girl." She growled at him.
"Oh....okay...okay be cool, be cool. What you want? We got no beef with you."
Ultra Girl grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer to her. "Remember Matthew Maximilian?!" She demanded before throwing him back to the gang and knocking two of them over. "DO YOU?!"
"Who? You guys know him?"
Ultra Girl was stunned. They didn't know him. They barely even remembered. All of that and they didn't even know his name. Flannery snapped.
"The young man you bastards beat to an inch of his life?!"
"Oh.....him."
"Well....yeah...but...but..." The gang members suddenly all pulled their firearms on her at once. "What's it matter to you anyway?"
"EVERYTHING!" Before they could fire Ultra Girl let loose a telekinetic wave, blasting the thug's across the warehouse and scattering them, demolishing the entire gang at once. They hit the ground and slid across it, smashed into stone pillars, smacked into brick walls in painful positions and then fell to the ground. Out of the entire gang, only four had the strength to keep moving. They ran for the backdoor as Ultra Girl followed after them, blasting a hole in the brick wall instead of bothering with the door and followed them outside. She grabbed one of them with telekinesis and slammed him against the wall behind him, did the same to a second, lifted one into the air and slammed him against the ground, and then took off after the air, lifting herself off the ground with telekinesis for a super jump, turned around and faced him as she came back down and waved her hand, slamming him downwards on his back. As he groaned in pain, Ultra Girl walked up to him and grabbed him up. Looking into his eyes, she recognized him now, the same thug. This was the one that had stabbed Matthew. With a yell she raised her fist and punched him across the face once, then again with the back of her hand. Tossing him down to the ground, she got on top of him and beat the everliving daylights out of the thug. Only slightly amping her punches with telekinesis as beat him down. Once it was done, she stood up, breathing heavy. Ultra Girl raised her foot and kicked the thug, launching him several feet away from her. His face looked like a professional boxer had attacked him.

"TO ALL OF YOU! ALL OF THOSE OF YOU WHO HEAR ME! I AM ULTRA GIRL, AN AGENT OF JUSTICE! THIS HAS BEEN YOUR WARNING! NEVER! HURT! MY! FRIENDS! If I ever, EVER! Hear about you bastards hurting ANYONE ELSE! I will be back and it won't be like this, it'll be worse next time. REMEMBER THAT!"

Ultra Girl paused as she heard sirens coming. Her mother and the others would be there soon. Time to go. She gave one last look at the gang and ran off.

The police ran into the warehouse to find the whole gang down, battered, bruised, beaten, broken, but alive. Despite her anger and rage, Ultra Girl had not killed them. Only a spare few were conscious and one was huddling in a corner, trembing with fear, muttering about the Ultra Girl. Jennifer made a mental note.

That night....

Flannery was sitting on her bed, her hands still shaking over what had happened. She came so close...so close...to actually taking lives. Even she didn't know what stopped her. A part of her had subconsciously held back her powers so she only beat them, not killed them and for that, she would be forever thankful. Jennifer walked into the room. Flannery ran up and hugged her, sobbing against her mother. Jennifer held her for a few minutes before sitting down on the bed with her.
"Mom...I..."
"Flann....I know. And we need to talk about this...after school job of yours..."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Vengeance
Canon: Yes
Characters: Exodus City Folks
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaHkuQFElmw

Hank ran into the hospital with Flannery, Sophia and Summer following behind him. They ran up to the emergency room doors. “Matthew! Is he….” The Maximilian parents were standing outside holding each other. Tracy was crying her eyes out in her husband’s arms. Dave was struggling not to do the same. “Th-th-they’re working on him right now…” Tracy said in between sobs. Dave held her close. “It was a gang that did it.” He said quietly. The group was shocked to hear this. “A gang…who?” Flannery asked.
“I don’t know!" Dave snapped and then held his head. I…I just don’t know…”
Summer and Sophia held each other. Hank sat down on the bench and held his head in his hands. The idea of his best friend being brutalized by a gang of thugs all alone...it was too much for him. Flannery cried.
Time passed slowly for the group, minutes seeming like hours to them, hours feeling like days. All the while they prayed for Matthew's recovery. Eventually a doctor walked out of the emergency room and a bandaged man on a table was wheeled down a hallway before they could get a good look at him. "Are you the parents?"
"Yes...tell me...how is he? What happened to our boy?" Tracy cried.
"What happened? Is he okay?" Hank demanded as he stood up.
"We're his friends!" Summer insisted.
They all crowded around the doctor, asking him questions as to what happened. He held up his hands.
"I would like to speak to the parents alone please." The doctor said.
The Maximilian's looked at each other and nodded. "We'll....we'll be right back." They said to the kids.

The parents followed the doctor into his office.
"I have...good news and bad news." The doctor showed them the x-rays. "Your son lost a lot of blood, has several broken bones and internal damage. The good news is that were able to save him and with enough time and physical therapy, he'll be able to walk again."
"Ohhh thank God..." Tracy hugged her husband.
Dave hugged her back. "And the bad news?"
"The bad news is....with injuries this extensive...walking is the best case scenario. It is doubtful that he will ever play sports or run again as he will have a permanent limp and a bad arm."
The parents stared at the doctor as images flashed through their minds.

Cheering on their son at the games, the smile on his face as his friends lifted him up on their shoulders, playing football in the backyard when he was little with his parents, playing games with Hank, his promise of a football scholarship, his dream of playing in the NFL....all it gone. Their son's entire life, all of his dreams, destroyed by those criminals. The parents wept openly for their son.

Outside of the room, Flannery's hands shook with rage. She knew she wasn't supposed to, she knew it was wrong, that this was a family moment, but Matthew had been her friend for years. She deserved to know. So she had read the mind of the doctor as he was speaking to them. When the parents walked out of the room and gave everyone the news, part of them died. Hank took it the hardest. The look of pain on his face as he realized what had been stolen from his best friend was heart rending. Summer and Sophia stood in silent shock at the news. Hearing it from his parents, seeing the pain of their faces, hearing it in their voices, it was tearing Flannery up inside.
"Can...can we see him?" Dave asked. "Can we see our son?"
"Certainly, right this way." The doctor said and led them to Matthew's room. The nurse held a finger to her lips.
The sight horrified them. Matthew was in a full body cast with an oxygen mask attached to his face and an IV feed in his arm. Hank walked forward slowly, as if in a trance he could not break, unable to believe what he was seeing. Matthew, a proud, strong young man, his best friend, known for his strength and athletic ability, was reduced to this state. "Matth....ew..Matt...I-I-...He collapsed down to his hands and knees and held his friend's hand. "I'm so so sorry...I should've...should've been there...for you....we could've taken 'em...we-we-we...."He broke down crying.
Sophia had to turn away and Summer lead her out of the room.
Matthew's parents placed their hands on their son's body.
Flannery closed her eyes, allowing the tears to fall freely. (No right....they...had...no...right....) She reached out with her telepathy, going into Matthew's mind, seeing his dreams, seeing the past, what they had done to him. And then she saw it. Saw the battle, saw the brutality, saw the entire gang swarming him, surrounding him even as Matthew fought valiantly to defend himself. Then she saw the man stab him and the rest attack Matthew when he was down and saw them beat him to a bloody mess. She then saw something else and realized why they had attacked Matthew. Matthew had already met on the gang member's before but didn't remember. He had come upon a woman being assaulted in an alley and beat the thug down. He was always like that. Always playing the hero. Even in school he would defend weaker students from bullies that picked on them. And now these men, no, these animals had destroyed his life for it. The rage boiled over, fear and sorrow transforming into seething anger. Flannery turned and ran out of the room.
Hank picked his head up just enough to see her go. "Flannery?"
Exiting the hospital, she ran through the parking before screaming and slamming her palms downwards towards the ground, lifting herself off with her telekinetic abilities and flying into and through the air to her house.
Arriving outside of it, she flew down to the ground, cracking the pavement under her feet upon landing and marched up the house, opening it with TK and then slamming it shut behind her. She marched to her room and opened the door and threw on her costume. Her mom was out investigating the crime scene so she could afford to do so openly. Once in costume, she took off to the downtown area.

Arriving, she floated down and reached out with her telepathy, locating the gang. Seething with rage, she ran to their giant warehouse, cutting through alley shortcuts.

Finding what she was searching for, she walked right up to the front door. The guards noticed her and walked up to Ultra Girl. "Well hello chicky, you looking for a little action?" They laughed. Ultra Girl promptly grabbed their heads and slammed them together before tossing them through the air like rag dolls. Ultra Girl walked right up to the shutter door and blasted it with telekinesis, causing it to fly into the warehouse towards the gang members, who yelled and scattered to get out of it's way. Finally, she was face to face with the men who had devastated her friend.
Several of the men opened fire on her but Ultra Girl was faster then them. She held up her hands and stopped the bullets, dropped them to the ground and then blasted the men across the warehouse and into walls with her telekinesis.
The gang was shocked to see this and began yelling at each other and at her. Soon a smaller member of the gang was selected to talk to her.
"Wh...who the f-k are you?"
"The name's Ultra Girl." She growled at him.
"Oh....okay...okay be cool, be cool. What you want? We got no beef with you."
Ultra Girl grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer to her. "Remember Matthew Maximilian?!" She demanded before throwing him back to the gang and knocking two of them over. "DO YOU?!"
"Who? You guys know him?"
Ultra Girl was stunned. They didn't know him. They barely even remembered. All of that and they didn't even know his name. Flannery snapped.
"The young man you bastards beat to an inch of his life?!"
"Oh.....him."
"Well....yeah...but...but..." The gang members suddenly all pulled their firearms on her at once. "What's it matter to you anyway?"
"EVERYTHING!" Before they could fire Ultra Girl let loose a telekinetic wave, blasting the thug's across the warehouse and scattering them, demolishing the entire gang at once. They hit the ground and slid across it, smashed into stone pillars, smacked into brick walls in painful positions and then fell to the ground. Out of the entire gang, only four had the strength to keep moving. They ran for the backdoor as Ultra Girl followed after them, blasting a hole in the brick wall instead of bothering with the door and followed them outside. She grabbed one of them with telekinesis and slammed him against the wall behind him, did the same to a second, lifted one into the air and slammed him against the ground, and then took off after the air, lifting herself off the ground with telekinesis for a super jump, turned around and faced him as she came back down and waved her hand, slamming him downwards on his back. As he groaned in pain, Ultra Girl walked up to him and grabbed him up. Looking into his eyes, she recognized him now, the same thug. This was the one that had stabbed Matthew. With a yell she raised her fist and punched him across the face once, then again with the back of her hand. Tossing him down to the ground, she got on top of him and beat the everliving daylights out of the thug. Only slightly amping her punches with telekinesis as beat him down. Once it was done, she stood up, breathing heavy. Ultra Girl raised her foot and kicked the thug, launching him several feet away from her. His face looked like a professional boxer had attacked him.

"TO ALL OF YOU! ALL OF THOSE OF YOU WHO HEAR ME! I AM ULTRA GIRL, AN AGENT OF JUSTICE! THIS HAS BEEN YOUR WARNING! NEVER! HURT! MY! FRIENDS! If I ever, EVER! Hear about you bastards hurting ANYONE ELSE! I will be back and it won't be like this, it'll be worse next time. REMEMBER THAT!"

Ultra Girl paused as she heard sirens coming. Her mother and the others would be there soon. Time to go. She gave one last look at the gang and ran off.

The police ran into the warehouse to find the whole gang down, battered, bruised, beaten, broken, but alive. Despite her anger and rage, Ultra Girl had not killed them. Only a spare few were conscious and one was huddling in a corner, trembing with fear, muttering about the Ultra Girl. Jennifer made a mental note.

That night....

Flannery was sitting on her bed, her hands still shaking over what had happened. She came so close...so close...to actually taking lives. Even she didn't know what stopped her. A part of her had subconsciously held back her powers so she only beat them, not killed them and for that, she would be forever thankful. Jennifer walked into the room. Flannery ran up and hugged her, sobbing against her mother. Jennifer held her for a few minutes before sitting down on the bed with her.
"Mom...I..."
"Flann....I know. And we need to talk about this...after school job of yours..."

Ha! Finished! Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Justice and Punishment

Now this is a story I can get behind.

more_horiz
Samael is a dick.
Summary: Samael Aurelius being a dick to people. Twisted Evil
Coming Soon.

more_horiz
Valkyrie Rising
Summary: An unlikely hero takes up the sword of the Valkyrie.
Placeholder.

more_horiz
Star Knights

Summary: A series of short stories featuring the Galaxy Knights

Placeholding

more_horiz
editeddddd

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
I mean no disrespect when saying this but I don't really care for this story much. Especially the whole acting like an asshole to another asshole scenario. It's pretty much why I never cared about The Final

Although there are some exceptions

Last edited by Legato on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I mean no disrespect when saying this but I don't really care for this story much. Especially the whole acting like an asshole to another asshole scenario. It's pretty much why I never cared about The Final

Yeah I know, I've just wanted to get that for awhile. Always hated that the doucebags from the movie got off scott free.
I mean seriously, they should've gotten beaten up at the very least after the locker incident, not to mention everything else they pulled, and nothing.
Really makes the apology at the end ring hollow.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Yeah I know, I've just wanted to get that for awhile. Always hated that the doucebags from the movie got off scott free.
I mean seriously, they should've gotten beaten up at the very least after the locker incident, not to mention everything else they pulled, and nothing.
Really makes the apology at the end ring hollow.

Yeah but to have him break the guys arm would come off as borderline psychotic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply