ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 7 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
I mean no disrespect when saying this but I don't really care for this story much. Especially the whole acting like an asshole to another asshole scenario. It's pretty much why I never cared about The Final

Yeah I know, I've just wanted to get that for awhile. Always hated that the doucebags from the movie got off scott free.
I mean seriously, they should've gotten beaten up at the very least after the locker incident, not to mention everything else they pulled, and nothing.
Really makes the apology at the end ring hollow.

Yeah but to have him break the guys arm would come off as borderline psychotic.

You make a good point, made some edits.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
I mean no disrespect when saying this but I don't really care for this story much. Especially the whole acting like an asshole to another asshole scenario. It's pretty much why I never cared about The Final

Yeah I know, I've just wanted to get that for awhile. Always hated that the doucebags from the movie got off scott free.
I mean seriously, they should've gotten beaten up at the very least after the locker incident, not to mention everything else they pulled, and nothing.

Besides if you look at it the guy did get his revenge. He did kick those guys butt and saved the jock's life from those aliens. A life debt that the guy could hold over the jock's head for the rest of his life

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Besides if you look at it the guy did get his revenge. He did kick those guys butt and saved the jock's life from those aliens. A life debt that the guy could hold over the jock's head for the rest of his life

Since Sam was the victim, he could just give him control of the life debt.
Hilarity ensues.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Valkyrie Rising
Summary: An unlikely hero takes up the sword of the Valkyrie.
RPG: CAU/Marvel
Canon: Yes

"So you see, Doom was creating a rip in space time which would have unleashed countless Daleks from into our world. Thanks to the cooperation of this Doctor-"
"Hello." The Doctor Smiled.
"We were able to stop it and repair several alterations to alternate timelines at the same time."
Darcy sighed and turned off the TV. "....Why do we even have physics?" She asked. Reed Richards had publicly demonstrated they meant nothing to him, she had personally seen Gods plural come and go from their world via interdimenional gateways, the various mutants, Deadpool...
She shook her head. No point in questioning it. Truth is, she was just bored. She hadn't seen Jane in quite some time and her political science career wasn't going anywhere. No job, no dates, no new songs for her music player, no superheroes or villains, thankfully no Loki, nothing. The only weird thing in her life was that Deadpool guy who kept calling her. But he creeped her out.
Darcy closed her eyes and silently wished for something awesome to happen to her.
There was a sound of thunder outside, a deafening boom.
Darcy was so surprised that she fell backwards in her chair, splashing coffee on herself. She screamed and scrambled under a table.

Posting first part.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Valkyrie Rising

"So you see, Doom was creating a rip in space time which would have unleashed countless Daleks from into our world. Thanks to the cooperation of this Doctor-"
"We were able to stop it and repair several alterations to alternate timelines at the same time."
Darcy sighed and turned off the TV. "....Why do we even have physics?" She asked. Reed Richards had publicly demonstrated they meant nothing to him, she had personally seen Gods plural come and go from their world via interdimenional gateways, the various mutants, Deadpool...
She shook her head. No point in questioning it. Truth is, she was just bored. She hadn't seen Jane in quite some time and her political science career wasn't going anywhere. No job, no dates, no new songs for her music player, no superheroes or villains, thankfully no Loki, nothing. The only weird thing in her life was that Deadpool guy who kept calling her. But he creeped her out.
Darcy closed her eyes and silently wished for something awesome to happen to her.
Darcy was so surprised that she fell backwards in her chair, splashing coffee on herself. She screamed and scrambled under a table.

Posting first part.

LOL man you nailed Darcy's character!! Funny Deadpool shout out also. Looking forward to the rest of it Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Valkyrie Rising

Posting first part.

LOL man you nailed Darcy's character!! Funny Deadpool shout out also. Looking forward to the rest of it Smile

Thanks man. Very Happy

more_horiz
Does it depress you, to know just how alone you truly are?

SIPHON
WARZONE

Upcoming trailer for Siphon's battle with Apex and Psyche's crew.
Coming Soon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

SIPHON
WARZONE

Upcoming trailer for Siphon's battle with Apex and Psyche's crew.
Coming Soon.
Burst: Oh, tis going ta be good *eating popcorn*

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Valkyrie Rising

Once the ground stopped shaking, Darcy crept outside, taking a cast iron frying pan and her taser with her. She had taken to calling the taser Gungnir in private due to the fact that she once brought down the Mighty Thor with it. Granted he was human at the time but still. As she looked around outside, keeping the frying pan ready in case of Loki, she heard movement outside and jumped. "Who's there?" Darcy asked. "I warn you, I'm armed to the teeth!"
"Then we shall take your teeth mortal."
Darcy turned around and saw what had arrived. pale
A small of the dark elves of Svartalfheim and all of them were better armed then she. "meep."
"Who is she?"
"A mortal friend of the Mighty Thor's."
"Y-y-yeah....that's right...I'm Thor's friend. So you guys better go back where you came from before he-"
"We shall sacrifice her!" One of the elves yelled and charged Darcy.
She screamed and swung with the frying pan blindly, smacking the elf in the face and knocking him to the ground. The elf screamed in pain. "IRON! It burns!"
"Iron?" Darcy glanced at her pan. "That's right....it's iron." Darcy had done research with Jane into the myths of Norse Mythology. While she didn't remember much, she did remember that elves were vulnerable to iron, the metal of humans. She smiled and smacked the elf with it again and then raised it to the others. "And there's more where that came from!"
The elves paused for a moment. This was unexpected. They had not anticipated this mortal would be a great warrior who wielded iron that could harm them. However, it was only for a moment as the elves also remembered they had numbers and better weapons. "KILL HER!" They roared.
Darcy screamed and ran inside as fast as she could, slamming the door behind her. The elves broke it down and continued after Darcy but got bottlenecked in the narrow hallway, allowing her to smack two of them with the frying pan before running again. The elves recovered and went after her. The one in front threw his sword at Darcy who turned and tried to dodge it but the sword caught the frying pan, carrying it out of her hand and pinning it to a wall.
"Uh oh."
She fumbled with the taser and shot it at the elf. The taser hit him in the head but he didn't stop, knocking away the taser prongs like they were annoying flies and then smacked across the room. She hit the wall and fell to the ground, spitting blood out of her mouth. "Ohhhh God..."
"You fought well for a mortal but now it is over." The elf picked up Darcy and slammed her againt the wall, making her yell out in pain. "A friend of Thor's is an enemy of us. Die mortal."
"UNHAND HER!"
Darcy opened her eyes and the elves turned around to see a wounded Valkyrie staring them down. She had a stab wound in her side and the blood was clearly dripping down her body, she was sweating but she was standing as tall as ever.
"Valkyrie, we left you back in Svartalfheim!"
"Foolish elves, did you really stabbing me from behind with a poison blade would be enough to fell me?"
The elf dropped Darcy and laughed as he turned to her. "You should have stayed there Asgardian, it would have saved you the agony that you are about to experience. Kill the Valkyrie!"

Updated. Will finish soon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Apex: We are four men down. Siphon and Psyche's little gang don't know how things work around here. They think come into our territory and take it. They have declared war on us. They have made a grave mistake. We will hunt them down like dogs! We will make them remember: THIS! IS! OUR CITY!"
*Cue a giant crowd of metahuman's cheering for her.*
*Shot of a car driving down the street with guns out the windows shooting at people.*
*A fire metahuman is shown attacking a hospital.*
*An army of people in masks runs into a police station with guns and begins fighting the police.*
*Cars are thrown at buildings.*
*Siphon jumps through a window and lands in front of a group of gang members.*
"Who the hell are you?"
"I'm Siphon." *She charges up her electricity.*
"You screw with us, you screw with the Powerhouse's, you better be ready for WAR!"
Psyche: "Always am."
*Psyche's team fights meta's in the middle of a diner: Burst is having a blitz battle with one, Bruiser is tackled through a wall, Vindalee is shooting at one from behind cover and Psyche is trying to get a lock on a teleporter.*
*Next shot is the group recovering in an alley. Siphon walks in and falls to the ground. Her outfit has been torn and burnt and has holes in it and half of her mask is torn to show her bleeding.*
"I need your help. I can't stop them on my own."
Psyche: "For now. We'll settle when this is over."
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56vLS_KPp9I
*Explosions around the city.
The meta's, Siphon and her team fighting it out with the SWAT Teams
Siphon swinging an enemy into walls by their legs
Burst blasting enemies out of a building
Vindalee creating an illusion
Psyche in a metnal duel.
An exhausted Siphon puts her hand on Bruiser's shoulder*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CygiixIaKJQ
Storyboard - Page 7 2z6z5he
Storyboard - Page 7 33vgeis
Last shot of the trailer is an injured Psyche and Siphon backing away as the shadow of a monster begins to cover them.*

Finally! Let me know what you think!

more_horiz
Like the trailer Smile Especially the Vlakyrie story

Speaking of Marvel got a RP as Johnny in the FF thread

more_horiz
aw shit

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" rings so true for these guys

man, Penelope will be put THROUGH THE RINGER

like how Apex has a literal army on hand practically with her gang

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Like the trailer Smile Especially the Vlakyrie story

Speaking of Marvel got a RP as Johnny in the FF thread

Already taken care of and thanks. Razz

Speaking of which, 1600 posts.
I am now strong enough to pimpslap Raditz and Saibemen.
Cool

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
aw shit

Hell yeah. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
aw shit

Hell yeah. Razz
I like the touch at the end too with the 'giant monster' if that's who I think it is

more_horiz

Admin wrote:

Valkyrie Rising

Once the ground stopped shaking, Darcy crept outside, taking a cast iron frying pan and her taser with her. She had taken to calling the taser Gungnir in private due to the fact that she once brought down the Mighty Thor with it. Granted he was human at the time but still. As she looked around outside, keeping the frying pan ready in case of Loki, she heard movement outside and jumped. "Who's there?" Darcy asked. "I warn you, I'm armed to the teeth!"
"Then we shall take your teeth mortal."
Darcy turned around and saw what had arrived. pale
A small of the dark elves of Svartalfheim and all of them were better armed then she. "meep."
"Who is she?"
"A mortal friend of the Mighty Thor's."
"Y-y-yeah....that's right...I'm Thor's friend. So you guys better go back where you came from before he-"
"We shall sacrifice her!" One of the elves yelled and charged Darcy.
She screamed and swung with the frying pan blindly, smacking the elf in the face and knocking him to the ground. The elf screamed in pain. "IRON! It burns!"
"Iron?" Darcy glanced at her pan. "That's right....it's iron." Darcy had done research with Jane into the myths of Norse Mythology. While she didn't remember much, she did remember that elves were vulnerable to iron, the metal of humans. She smiled and smacked the elf with it again and then raised it to the others. "And there's more where that came from!"
The elves paused for a moment. This was unexpected. They had not anticipated this mortal would be a great warrior who wielded iron that could harm them. However, it was only for a moment as the elves also remembered they had numbers and better weapons. "KILL HER!" They roared.
Darcy screamed and ran inside as fast as she could, slamming the door behind her. The elves broke it down and continued after Darcy but got bottlenecked in the narrow hallway, allowing her to smack two of them with the frying pan before running again. The elves recovered and went after her. The one in front threw his sword at Darcy who turned and tried to dodge it but the sword caught the frying pan, carrying it out of her hand and pinning it to a wall.
"Uh oh."
She fumbled with the taser and shot it at the elf. The taser hit him in the head but he didn't stop, knocking away the taser prongs like they were annoying flies and then smacked across the room. She hit the wall and fell to the ground, spitting blood out of her mouth. "Ohhhh God..."
"You fought well for a mortal but now it is over." The elf walked over, picked up Darcy and slammed her against the wall, making her yell out in pain. "A friend of Thor's is an enemy of us. Die mortal."
"UNHAND HER!"
Darcy opened her eyes and the elves turned around to see a wounded Valkyrie staring them down. She had a stab wound in her side and the blood was clearly dripping down her body, she was sweating but she was standing as tall as ever.
"Valkyrie! We left you back in Svartalfheim!"
"Foolish elves, did you really stabbing me from behind with a poison blade would be enough to fell me?"
The elf dropped Darcy and laughed as he turned to her. "You should have stayed there Asgardian, it would have saved you the agony that you are about to experience. Kill the Valkyrie!"
"Have at thee!" Valkyrie cried and met the elf horde, clashing blades with them all at once. Valkyrie was a strong warrior and her spirit was incredible but her wound was fatal and the poison was rushing through her veins. Still she fought on despite being pushed back she still managed to slay some of them. In spite of being cut and stabbed, she fought on.
Darcy groaned and used the wall to support herself as she stood up. She wiped her mouth with her hand. "Have....have...to...help her..." She ran into the bathroom and opened up drawers. She smiled as she saw what she was looking for. Hair Spray and matches. She smiled and ran back out.
Valkyrie was tossed across the living room. She slammed into the wall above the fireplace, breaking a painting and knocking over a small statue. She fell down to the hard floor. Her entire body was shaking and bleeding out. Her lungs were on fire. Her vision blurring. She was coughing blood. Still she would not surrender. She would not plead. She was a Valkyrie and she would die a warrior's death. Stories would be told of this day. Valkyrie forced herself up and faced the elves. "Come and face your death elves!"
"FOR MIDGARD!" Darcy yelled at them as she ran at the elves, screaming bloody murder. The frying pan was being kicked along the ground by her as well. She kicked it into the air, hitting one of the wounded in the stomach. She lit the match and turned on the hair spray, creating a flamethrower that torched the elves as she swung it around at them. The elves, surprised by this fire power stumbled back and yelled out at the fire burning them.
This bought Valkyrie the time she needed to recover and she leaped up onto the closest elf and stabbed her sword into it and then slashed at the others, cutting them up with her sword.
An elf knocked Darcy's weapons away across the room, snuffing out the match as it did. The elf then kicked her in the stomach, causing Darcy to cry out in agony and fly backwards, knocking over a chair and slamming into the door. Darcy fell to the ground, holding her stomach, broken ribs.
Valkyrie stabbed through another elf and then killed the last one.
The battle over, she limped over to Darcy and fell to her knees. "Warrior....are...you..."
"F-f-finnneee....." Darcy managed to smile. She tried to get up and cried out, her body too hurt to move.
"Come warrior...let me..." Valkyrie forced herself to stand and began to lead her away.
The door was forced open. Another elf. The one she had knocked out earlier charged in and stabbbed towards them. Valkyrie reacted, doing the only thing she could, tossing Darcy out of the way. The sword stabbed into her chest. Valkyrie's mouth dropped open. She dropped her sword. The elf sneered and kicked her away. "How pathetic. Sacrificing your life to save this lowly mortal." Valkyrie landed on her back, coughing and hacking. A pool of blood forming beneath her.
"No.....no..." Darcy crawled on the ground towards the Valkyrie's sword. The elf walked towards Valkyrie, raising his own, ready to hack her to pieces. Darcy grabbed the sword and got up on one knee and began to lift it up. It was heavy. Her body was aching. Just moving took incredible effort and horrifying agony. But Darcy knew that if she didn't do something, they would be massacred. So she rose up. She hefted up the sword despite it's incredible weight. "ELF!" She charged it, pulling the sword back.
The elf paused and turned back to her.
"For Valkyrie...For Midgard....For Asgard...DIE MONSTER!" Darcy screamed and swung the sword as hard as she could. The Elf turned around and attacked with his sword. The two passed by each other. A pause. Darcy fell to her knees, dropping the sword. The elf's head fell off. Darcy crawled over to the dying Valkyrie. "Hey Valkyrie....hi....you see that? I took him down for you. We're good now, let's you back to...."
Valkyrie lifted one trembling arm and put her hand on Darcy's cheek. "You....trully.....are....warrior. Thank...you.....toooo....late." She said.
"No. No, come on, I can save you I can-"
"Tell others what happened.....this day. Take my sword, now.....you....will be....be...valk. Valkyrie...I entrust that right to you."
"I-I-...yes....I accept." Darcy agreed, knowing it was the woman's dying wish.
The woman nodded and grasped her hand. Darcy's body flashed.

Lady Sif and the Warrior's Three landed outside and were about to charge inside when Darcy walked outside, carrying the Valkyrie's body outside.
"You! Who are you?!" Sif demanded. "What happened here?!"
Darcy looked up at her.

"So you see, that's what happened Lord Odin. Valkyrie entrusted her role here to me. I don't know if I can ever live up to a warrior of her calibur. But I swear I will do everything in my power to do so. I swear loyalty to Asgard and the protection of it's people."

Odin considered this. "What you say is the truth. Very well Darcy. Stand tall and raise your sword Darcy. You are now a Valkyrie. Lady Sif will assist in your training. You are now an Asgardian."

Valkyrie nodded and rose from a kneeling position and raised her sword up high. The court cheered in approval of the new warrior.

Yay me! Finally finished!

more_horiz
Wow....that was....It was like a combination of epic awesome and a tear jerker at the same time.

Ah.

Seriously Guy pretty good story Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Wow....that was....It was like a combination of epic awesome and a tear jerker at the same time.

Ah.

Seriously Guy pretty good story Smile

Poor Arcade, he never knew what he was dealing with.

Glad you liked it man.

more_horiz
Title: Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Universe:CAU Quantum
Canon: Yep

Her eyes are dark with lust and stare straight through as she continues to advance on me, backing me almost to the corner of the locker room."Uh," I stammers. "What're you doing?" She smiled then places her hands on my shoulders gently, leans forward, her voice slightly husky with desire, she tells her" Isn't it obvious. I'm giving you what you've always desired." Without warning hermouth instantly devours mine,her tongue delves into the velvety recesses of my mouth giving into my carnal instincts I returned the kiss given unto me. The curves of her body are soft and they press deliciously into my own. My fingers thread into the softness of her hair and my tongue plunders her mouth. She has a point that I desires it yet Im still surprised at how out of control she makes me.

"You want me." She whispers through those lips I stare at. I can feel my heart beating through my whole body as delicate fingers play with the waist band of my cheerleader uniform. A darker part of me wanted to take control of the situation so I grabbed her then spinned her then slammed her into the wall, my hands travel down then one hand went up under her shirt while another proceeded downward as I kissed down her neck"Summer" Flannery moans breathlessly as I kissed her then cupped her chest with one hand and her rear end on another

"Summer"

Summer jolts awake, she looked around finding herself in her room and she hears one of her servants calling her"Who needs an alarm clock" she mutters to herself then called out"I'm up!!" she sits up and she could seel her heartrate slowing down a normal pace. She sighs and gets up to get ready for school"Another day"

Summer grabbed her head, feeling a darker part of herself teasing her for the dream(Shut up) she says to inner self

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Title: Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Universe:CAU Quantum
Canon: Yep

Her eyes are dark with lust and stare straight through as she continues to advance on me, backing me almost to the corner of the locker room."Uh," I stammers. "What're you doing?" She smiled then places her hands on my shoulders gently, leans forward, her voice slightly husky with desire, she tells her" Isn't it obvious. I'm giving you what you've always desired." Without warning hermouth instantly devours mine,her tongue delves into the velvety recesses of my mouth giving into my carnal instincts I returned the kiss given unto me. The curves of her body are soft and they press deliciously into my own. My fingers thread into the softness of her hair and my tongue plunders her mouth. She has a point that I desires it yet Im still surprised at how out of control she makes me.

"You want me." She whispers through those lips I stare at. I can feel my heart beating through my whole body as delicate fingers play with the waist band of my cheerleader uniform. A darker part of me wanted to take control of the situation so I grabbed her then spinned her then slammed her into the wall, my hands travel down then one hand went up under her shirt while another proceeded downward as I kissed down her neck"Summer" Flannery moans breathlessly as I kissed her then cupped her chest with one hand and her rear end on another

"Summer"

Summer jolts awake, she looked around finding herself in her room and she hears one of her servants calling her"Who needs an alarm clock" she mutters to herself then called out"I'm up!!" she sits up and she could seel her heartrate slowing down a normal pace. She sighs and gets up to get ready for school"Another day"

Summer grabbed her head, feeling a darker part of herself teasing her for the dream(Shut up) she says to inner self

HAWT, nice one dude. I love you

more_horiz
man crazy mood whiplash

atop the thread we have a story of bravery and courage

then near the bottom we have something super steamy going on and at least Summer finally gets some flannery action

even if it's a dream

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
man crazy mood whiplash

then near the bottom we have something super steamy going on and at least Summer finally gets some flannery action

even if it's a dream

And of course one of her workers just has to wake her up. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
man crazy mood whiplash

even if it's a dream

And of course one of her workers just has to wake her up. Razz
worst coworker ever

eveerrrrrrr

more_horiz
OMA: Origins

------------

:Cue a building in the outskirts of a fair city. Driving in a old piece of crap of a car. Detective Ben Trevor was soon parked. For he found a faculty. Lots of strange lights and such,could be connected. For his sister went missing. And he thinks he knows were she is. He goes over to door, and waits a guard to go by,he chokes him til asleep and uses his key card to go in.:

:Inside smells bad. Really bad,like a fish market, had sex with a paper mill. That kind of bad smell, bodies, chemicals, and a Lex Corp sign, in which he is about to take a picture when another guard slaps camera away, Ben attempts to kick him in the nuts. Only it was his foot that ends up hurting,as the guard's face mutates. No eyes but a mouth, big, toothy mouth that screams loud,like a alarm.:

:Afterwards he found himself shirtless and tied to a chair, a Dentist sort of chair. He looks about and saw two menacing. Figures, one in a suit, the other a doctor. The doctor had eight syringes worth of a purple fluid.:

Suit; So you were spying in huh? Well little man, your going to join us,in our ranks of bio weapons, and make way for when the masters come home.

Ben: Masters?! So your aliens.Well it is horrible to know given this situation.

Doc: Enough talk! Take the pain! join us! :He was stabbed by all the needles. The fluid pumping into his body, altering his very dna. It hurts, really hurts. He was growing, and expanding. His skin became tough, his eyes grew, head grew and all the muscles. Also as a side effect grew a second heart. it rushed into his body. Could feel the cold,demanding to work for the lab.Yet in the end tears himself out of the chair and grows to be 14 feet tall of all muscle. He espoke out.: "You, do not own me."

Suit: Get the Screaming Mimis and thriteen!

:The Mimi's were the guards, hence the name. While Ben tries to find his way out, he punches the creatures into paste and torn them to pieces with his fists. All their fire power did nothing to him.:

:Soon 13 was revealed. Think She Hulk, just with white hair and yellow skin.:

13: Ben!? You were to be 14.

14: Sara, we can leave together. You cannot let them rule you.

13: But they do Ben, forgive me. :She uses speed to punch he rapidly in the guts, nothing breaking but it stung.: "You want to free me? You going to have to kill me."

OMA: I refuse, we are family Sarah!

:13 then uses a poison spike and stabs her brother with it, though the fluid was not going in, it was being pushed out.:

14: Very well then. :Opens his eyes huge and blue energy cascades out in a beam of high intent particle blasting. A form of telekinesis with one's own ambient energy. She was reduced to paste and most of the base was destroyed. He leaps up,slamming through the compound til he is into fresh air. He lands in the forest, destroying several trees and leaps again, even higher! Towards the clouds! Yet this time the gravity pull was not so intense. In fact, his body felt the wind effect.:

:He was, flying!?!:

:He had a toothy grin, despite the fact he shed some tears for his sister. Yet this was then. This is now. They will pay.The invader network in our world has to be stopped.:

Origin: Done.

more_horiz
How To Stop An Exploding Man Rewritten

A Rewrite of the big battle at the end of Season 1 of Heroes.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply