ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 26 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Thank you! Very Happy 

more_horiz
Conversations With Death
Note: This story is a slight time jump.

Deadpool stepped outside of Jabba's Palace, he leaned against the wall of the palace and signed" What I wouldn't give for a cigarette. I'd even settle for one of Logan's cigars"

"Like this?"

Deadpool looked to see the cigar and sees Death handing it to him.

https://s29.photobucket.com/user/Hyaroo/media/death17.jpg.html

"How did you..." He then corrected himself" Death Goddess, nevermind" he accepted the cigar and the lighter and lit it up

"One of those days" Death asked

"Mmm" Deadpool nods as he lifted his mask up halfway then inhaled, the smoke escaped his nostrils"I take it this isn't a social trip"

Death shook her head then considered it a moment and shrugged" Part of it is, the other part is strictly business"

"Really? Whose the target? On second thought don't tell me, I'd rather be surprised" Deadpool said

Death studied him(So whats bugging you?)

(Ever heard of Oola?) Deadpool smoked the cigar

Never again. She would not submit to him anymore. Not after all of the torture and pain. She had given him her last dance. Jabba tugged on the chain and licked his lips as he eyed Oola, overpowering her and bringing her closer and closer. Oola dug her feet into the ground and shook her head. "NO!"
Jabba growled at her and ordered her to come closer to him.
"NO! Never Again!"
Jabba grew tired of this and raised his fist. "Ahhhh! BOSKA!" He slammed his fist down on a button, dropping Oola into the pit below as she screamed. Jabba's dais slid forward, covering up the hole and preventing any escape. The crowd ran towards the grate and looked down to watch the show.

Oola tumbled down the rocks and gravel into a pit of sand. Oola groaned and picked herself up and dusted off. Oola glanced around. She was in the pit. The monster would be coming for her soon. Oola scrambled up the slope and tried to push against the grate, pleading with the denizens of Jabba's palace to let her out but they simply stepped on her fingers, causing Oola to fall down and land hard on her back. She cried out in pain. The gate at the far side of the pit opened up. The ground shook beneath her and she could hear the roar of the Rancor. Oola groaned and rolled around on her stomach and got up and began crawling across the ground, curling into a ball and hiding in a dark corner. She began sobbing. The creature grew closer, and closer, sniffing her out.

She slowly glanced up as the creature's shadow fell over. "No...please, let me go." The creature reached down and grabbed at her. Oola tried to back away futilely. It lifted her up. "PLEASE!" Oola screamed. "I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!"

Jabba and his court continued to laugh as the horrible crunching sounds echoed throughout the palace.

Death nods(I sent her on her way as I got here)

(I've been apart of his crew for quite awhile, longer than Doreen and the others, used to keep an eye on Han when he was in a frozen state) He sighed( The things I've seen would change ones perception of the early parts of Return of The Jedi. But I kept on telling myself stick with it and the end results would be worth it.)

(On a job also huh? Don't tell me who hired you, rather be surprised) Death said(Does Doreen know?)

(She knows I have some kind of agenda and thats about it. Just recently, she had to witness Jabba dropping another slave in the pit) Deadpool said

Death quirked an eyebrow(She didn't save her?)

(Oh every fiber in her told her to do so but I had to encourage her to toughen it out a little more and stick with the plan. Still, I can understand her determination to save the rest of them. Oddly enough seeing her and her squirrel side...companion's reaction. It actually gave me one of those epiphany's) Deadpool said

(Really?! A legit one?) Death asked, Deadpool nods(You think it's possible, given my history, I could be one of them? Not a boyscout boyscout but perhaps maybe someone like Doreen or Logan?) he said as he finishes the cigar and puts it out

Death placed a hand on his shoulder( You can. The best way to start is to continue helping the others take him down) Deadpool nods then looked to where Death was standing then sees nobody there. He smiled then he walked back inside

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Loation: In a private booth at a Super Villain Club. If superheros can have super cafe then the villains have the next best thing. An elite club for supervillains located at a five star resort placed at the edge of the universe.

Prime Suspiria, EPR's Bandora, Legacy's Nemesis, Legacy's Robin D'Amico, Legacy's Dr.Insidious, and Prime Christine Zion each sat together at a booth. Suspiria, Bandora, Nemesis, and Robin were laughing it up while Christine quietly sipped her drink and Insidious spent the rest of the evening hiding a blush forming and spent most of the time looking down at her drink.

"Ok just to get it out there" Robin say to the others"Brass balls for Leia to defy Jabba like that"

Nemesis laughed" True, oh so true. Least till Jabba clipped them"

The others, even Insidious laughed at that one. Christine remained quiet till she responded" Regardless of his unkempt appearance I happened to commend him in how he handled his business at that scene. I'm sure each of us would agree that when someone is out of line you make an example out of them"

The others agreed, especially Suspiria, Bandora, and Robin. Robin spoke to say" Thats true, even concerning the ones who work for me. One time one of my field agents. One of the most valuable agents I ever known but she had moments where she tends to have an attitude problem"

"What did you do about that? Did you threaten to kill her?" Nemesis asked

Robin laughed" No. Despite what the people would believe we don't threaten to kill our employees or even the one we target like the movies do. It's like a business in where a boss and a employee would have a meeting and work things out"

"After you worked things out, how much did your employee changed her tune?" Suspiria asked

"Lets say she saw it on my side of things and I hardly had a dispute with her" Robin said

"With me I'd usually just let Goldar make an example while my other subjects watch" Bandora said

"Were there moments when you got involved personally?" Nemesis asked in which Bandora nods" Oh yes. He broke down the minute I stepped up to him"

Nemesis smiled" Nice!!" she high fived Bandora

(Ok ok, don't fangirl out now) Insidious took a deep breath then spoke up" There is one thing I don't get though" The others glanced at her" Ok....He had Han and Chewie at his mercy...He reprogrammed 3PO and R2 and put them at his mercy...But putting Leia in a slave girl get up? Isn't he just pretty much saying, hey Leia whenever you get free why not give me the most horrible death imaginable."

"Speaking as an overlord, what he did was old school supervillainy. You don't have that many villains these days bold enough to do that" Bandora said

"True but Bella does have a point. When one has a win against their enemies one should make sure their win remains secured" Suspiria said

"This actually reminds me of a saying" Robin spoke up" Never leave yourself open to an enemy"

Nemesis and Christine nods

"Yes" Bandora agreed" Which is why the rest of us are still alive now"

"You know the tragic part is? Jabba has the qualities in making a fine villain but his executions can be sloppy. If I was in his position, I'd break Leia with kindness. Breaking a hero in humiliation only ends badly for those who execute it" Suspiria said" I've seen many like him fall because of that action"

"You know what I find sloppy. The plan that caused Leia and the others to end up in the situation they're in" Christine said and the others burst out laughing in agreement

Bandora shifted into Luke then says in his voice" Jabba, take these two droids and to with them you see fit. Also I'm leaving Leia to suffer to whatever humiliation you can think of" she said then changed back

"I mean.....Reallly?!" Robin said laughing while Nemesis wiped a tear from her eye then said" Even LION, whose capable of sending their agents in undercover assignments, wouldn't make that kind of miscalculation"

"We all know they're going to get out of this" Insidious said then the others nods in agreement" However if I were in Leia's position"

"You'd look striking in a slave girl bikini" Nemesis pointed

"Appreciated. But if I were in her position I'd give the guy a WTH reaction. Not just for the personal humiliation but for what he put 3PO and R2 though. As a fellow scientist the way he leaved the droids to their fates was not cool"

"This brings a question. Who are you rooting for in this?" Suspiria asked the others" You all know who I'm rooting for"

"I'd say Leia and the others but I agree with what Insidious said" Robin said

" Normally I'd root for Jabba but looking at what he put Leia though I'm just waiting for her to snap and gut the slug" Nemesis said

"I'm actually rooting for Bobba to saw to hell with this I'm out of here" Christine said

"Leia and the others. Just to see how her confrontation with Jabba turn out" Bandora said" Although if it were me I'd take Suspiria's strategy, that and mind control Leia with magic"

Cool 

more_horiz
An Ultimate Thrashing

A short story taking place in Ultimate Spider-Man's Season 2 Episode: Rhino.
http://dubbed-scene.com/ultimate-spider-man-season-2-episode-03-rhino

Coming Soon.

more_horiz

Alone Time

A story about Bob the Butler.

IC: Ahhh the Chase Family Home. With a giant mansion, a beautiful garden, a fancy water fountain, nice clean driveway, beautiful violet drapes, nice carpeting, fur rugs in the 12 bedrooms, television, a large kitchen, more cars than you could count, a private underground jet hanger and even their own private jet hanger underground. Truly, it was a work of art. Peaceful, beautiful, serene..
"You are going DOWN Elizabeth!" Cody declared.
"As IF! Bring it on bro!"
The two were playing a fighting game, with Cody as a dragon-man and Elizabeth as a sword-chuck wielding polar bear.
Bob watched in confusion, wondering just what was with the kids these days and what they were playing.
"Amazing isn't it?" Anna asked as she floated down the stairs, book in hand.
"I would say it is more strange than amazing ma'am."
"You'll get used to it. I've seen them play weirder games. Remember the prank war?"
"Yes and I-hey! Feet off the table!"
"Sorry Bob." Cody put his feet down.
Alex flew down from the sky and walked in. "Head's up team, we've got an assignment."
"What's up Alex?" Cody asked.
"I'll inform you on the way."
"I shall have drinks and dinner ready for your return sir."
"Thanks Bob." The family said their goodbyes and flew away.

Bob closed the door and put his hands in his pockets. "Alright, first thing is first, clean up and then I can relax."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Alone Time

A story about Bob the Butler.

IC: Ahhh the Chase Family Home. With a giant mansion, a beautiful garden, a fancy water fountain, nice clean driveway, beautiful violet drapes, nice carpeting, fur rugs in the 12 bedrooms, television, a large kitchen, more cars than you could count, a private underground jet hanger and even their own private jet hanger underground. Truly, it was a work of art. Peaceful, beautiful, serene..
"You are going DOWN Elizabeth!" Cody declared.
"As IF! Bring it on bro!"
The two were playing a fighting game, with Cody as a dragon-man and Elizabeth as a sword-chuck wielding polar bear.
Bob watched in confusion, wondering just what was with the kids these days and what they were playing.
"Amazing isn't it?" Anna asked as she floated down the stairs, book in hand.
"I would say it is more strange than amazing ma'am."
"You'll get used to it. I've seen them play weirder games. Remember the prank war?"
"Yes and I-hey! Feet off the table!"
"Sorry Bob." Cody put his feet down.
Alex flew down from the sky and walked in. "Head's up team, we've got an assignment."
"What's up Alex?" Cody asked.
"I'll inform you on the way."
"I shall have drinks and dinner ready for your return sir."
"Thanks Bob." The family said their goodbyes and flew away.

Bob closed the door and put his hands in his pockets. "Alright, first thing is first, clean up and then I can relax."

Bob got to work, turning off the game and then wiping down the table and from there he moved around the mansion, cleaning every room and making sure that it was all in order. Satisfied, Bob headed back downstairs and into the kitchen and started getting to work on putting together a pizza.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDv4H4vDAwg
While the oven was going, Bob cleaned up and sat down in front of the television, leaning back in the chair as he turned on the Arrow marathon and sat back to watch, waiting for the oven to beep.

When the siblings returned from their battle in space, they walked in to find an entire pizza dinner already prepared for them. "Welcome home."

more_horiz
This is going to be a fun read Very Happy 

more_horiz
"So, lemme get this straight, your opponent is a prehistoric caveman who fought dinosaurs, which by all means is historically impossible, and they can't even find homeboy some shorts, even some Spanx?" Derrick/Inferno would ask Matt/Stronghold as they sat in the locker room of Korakuen Hall, Matt working up a sweat throwing some punches as Derrick talked. "I'm not even gonna bring up the fact that Halworth apparently knows this Tokugawa guy and they go way back or something, like do all rich people know each other? And did you see that one redhead?" which would cause Matt to raise an eyebrow. Derrick shook his head and threw his hands up. "I'm not talking about Flannery, I meant the guy, the real tall tanned Japanese dude. I mean looking at him, I kind of believe demons exist now, and I guess, by some stretch of logic, I can believe a caveman fought dinosaurs"

"Do you believe I can win?" Matt asked, still throwing punches.

"Man i'm hurt you even asked, I designed your costume so technically that makes me the proto-Stronghold fan and thus, the leading member of your fanclub"

"I have a fanclub?"

"Yea man, you should really get on the internet more, though uh avoid fanfiction.com"

"Why?"

"Well uh, let's just say you don't need to hear this before your fight champ!" Derrick would reply, extinguishing a small flame that danced between his fingers while he looked up at the clock. "It's time man" he'd tell Matt, who'd nod. Derrick opened the door and let his friend walk through, with Derrick following behind him

"You think we could get Fenir to fight him? I mean a dragon is like a cooler dinosaur that breathes fire, or would that be in bad taste?"

"Derrick!"

"What? It's a legitimate question!" he'd state, causing Matt to laugh. Derrick would then pat him on the back and smile. "See? Now you're loose and limber, gonna go dance around that prehistoric throwback 'mfer and show him how we get down in the MODERN AGE! NAW GO POSTMODERN ON HIS A$$!"

Matt would shake his head and laugh before continuing the walk. "You're silly man"

MEANWHILE IN THE STANDS

Amazonia felt someone staring at her, and turned around. It was Yujiro Hanma, and he was grinning. He then took a mighty hop down towards the girl, and sat next to her. "Hello there, girl" Yujiro would say, kicking his feet up on the chair in front of him.

"Hello, and who are you sir? I take it you're some kind of fighter yes?" Amazonia would ask, which caused Yujiro to laugh. It was a booming laugh that resonated throughout the Korakuen Hall, until another voice cut in.

"Pipe down old man"

"....Ah, you feel like you can talk that way to your dear old father, Baki?" Yujiro would ask, looking over at Baki who was standing next to Halworth and Doppo Orochi.

"Yeah, you're being so loud no one can even hear if the fighters are ready, so shut it" he'd reply, grinning, which caused Yujiro to smile and lean his elbow on Amazonia's shoulder

"hehe, that's my boy, he's quite a specimen, though the same could be said about you"

Mariah and Flannery looked at each other, wondering where this conversation wouold go

(I don't like the sound of this) Mariah would think

(Neither do I but let's watch) Flannery would reply

"I am still trying to accustom myself to outside culture, what are you trying to say sir?"

"Why just that I think you could give me the grandson I ne-Yujiro was cut off as Amazonia had grabbed his shirt and lifted him straight up. "There will be enough talk about such things, your son chooses who he wants to and I choose who I want to, though I'm sure he's less obnoxious than you are" she'd say, holding him up as Halworth walked over. "Amazonia, please put Mr. Hanma down" which would make Doppo snicker and Baki stare wide eyed.

"Sir, you heard what he said"

"Please Amazonia, we're here for an exhibition match, and to support Matthew, now please let him down" Halworth would state again, his voice calm like a breeze. Amazonia would nod, then set the man down, as Halworth went back to his seat. Yujiro, frowning now as he saw Baki laughing, went to strike Amazonia, only to find her hand outstretched to block his blow.

"Halworth said we're here on an exhibition, if you wish to fight me, make an arrangement" she'd tell him, leaving Yujiro dumbfounded

Dude would zip back, looking everyone over and asking "Heyuhwhat'dImiss?"

Now where was Fenir during all of this?

"Wendy, just cause the guy looks like him doesn't mean he can do the dragon punch"

"But Derrick said he probably could"

"yeah, probably, and whoever said the dragon punch was punching a dragon at someone lied to you"

"That's what I thought it was, or well that's what Amazonia told me it was"

"Well, she's kinda weird, not being from like this realm and stuff......no offense" Fenir would add, noticing Wendy's annoyed expression as they walked back toward the group.

As Matt walked into the ring, He'd see Pickle sitting there. Even sitting down, Pickle was taller. Matt then realized how much bigger Pickle was when he fully stood up, looking down at Matt. For a second he gave him a look like he was prey, but then it changed to one of respect as Pickle pulled his hands up.

Matt smiled up at Pickle, getting into a stance himself. "Let's have a nice fight, alright?" he'd ask Pickle

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So, lemme get this straight, your opponent is a prehistoric caveman who fought dinosaurs, which by all means is historically impossible, and they can't even find homeboy some shorts, even some Spanx?" Derrick/Inferno would ask Matt/Stronghold as they sat in the locker room of Korakuen Hall, Matt working up a sweat throwing some punches as Derrick talked. "I'm not even gonna bring up the fact that Halworth apparently knows this Tokugawa guy and they go way back or something, like do all rich people know each other? And did you see that one redhead?" which would cause Matt to raise an eyebrow. Derrick shook his head and threw his hands up. "I'm not talking about Flannery, I meant the guy, the real tall tanned Japanese dude. I mean looking at him, I kind of believe demons exist now, and I guess, by some stretch of logic, I can believe a caveman fought dinosaurs"

"Do you believe I can win?" Matt asked, still throwing punches.

"Man i'm hurt you even asked, I designed your costume so technically that makes me the proto-Stronghold fan and thus, the leading member of your fanclub"

"I have a fanclub?"

"Yea man, you should really get on the internet more, though uh avoid fanfiction.com"

"Why?"

"Well uh, let's just say you don't need to hear this before your fight champ!" Derrick would reply, extinguishing a small flame that danced between his fingers while he looked up at the clock. "It's time man" he'd tell Matt, who'd nod. Derrick opened the door and let his friend walk through, with Derrick following behind him

"You think we could get Fenir to fight him? I mean a dragon is like a cooler dinosaur that breathes fire, or would that be in bad taste?"

"Derrick!"

"What? It's a legitimate question!" he'd state, causing Matt to laugh. Derrick would then pat him on the back and smile. "See? Now you're loose and limber, gonna go dance around that prehistoric throwback 'mfer and show him how we get down in the MODERN AGE! NAW GO POSTMODERN ON HIS A$$!"

Matt would shake his head and laugh before continuing the walk. "You're silly man"

MEANWHILE IN THE STANDS

Amazonia felt someone staring at her, and turned around. It was Yujiro Hanma, and he was grinning. He then took a mighty hop down towards the girl, and sat next to her. "Hello there, girl" Yujiro would say, kicking his feet up on the chair in front of him.

"Hello, and who are you sir? I take it you're some kind of fighter yes?" Amazonia would ask, which caused Yujiro to laugh. It was a booming laugh that resonated throughout the Korakuen Hall, until another voice cut in.

"Pipe down old man"

"....Ah, you feel like you can talk that way to your dear old father, Baki?" Yujiro would ask, looking over at Baki who was standing next to Halworth and Doppo Orochi.

"Yeah, you're being so loud no one can even hear if the fighters are ready, so shut it" he'd reply, grinning, which caused Yujiro to smile and lean his elbow on Amazonia's shoulder

"hehe, that's my boy, he's quite a specimen, though the same could be said about you"

Mariah and Flannery looked at each other, wondering where this conversation wouold go

(I don't like the sound of this) Mariah would think

(Neither do I but let's watch) Flannery would reply

"I am still trying to accustom myself to outside culture, what are you trying to say sir?"

"Why just that I think you could give me the grandson I ne-Yujiro was cut off as Amazonia had grabbed his shirt and lifted him straight up. "There will be enough talk about such things, your son chooses who he wants to and I choose who I want to, though I'm sure he's less obnoxious than you are" she'd say, holding him up as Halworth walked over. "Amazonia, please put Mr. Hanma down" which would make Doppo snicker and Baki stare wide eyed.

"Sir, you heard what he said"

"Please Amazonia, we're here for an exhibition match, and to support Matthew, now please let him down" Halworth would state again, his voice calm like a breeze. Amazonia would nod, then set the man down, as Halworth went back to his seat. Yujiro, frowning now as he saw Baki laughing, went to strike Amazonia, only to find her hand outstretched to block his blow.

"Halworth said we're here on an exhibition, if you wish to fight me, make an arrangement" she'd tell him, leaving Yujiro dumbfounded

Dude would zip back, looking everyone over and asking "Heyuhwhat'dImiss?"

Now where was Fenir during all of this?

"Wendy, just cause the guy looks like him doesn't mean he can do the dragon punch"

"But Derrick said he probably could"

"yeah, probably, and whoever said the dragon punch was punching a dragon at someone lied to you"

"That's what I thought it was, or well that's what Amazonia told me it was"

"Well, she's kinda weird, not being from like this realm and stuff......no offense" Fenir would add, noticing Wendy's annoyed expression as they walked back toward the group.

As Matt walked into the ring, He'd see Pickle sitting there. Even sitting down, Pickle was taller. Matt then realized how much bigger Pickle was when he fully stood up, looking down at Matt. For a second he gave him a look like he was prey, but then it changed to one of respect as Pickle pulled his hands up.

Matt smiled up at Pickle, getting into a stance himself. "Let's have a nice fight, alright?" he'd ask Pickle

lol! 
Great one man.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
An Ultimate Thrashing

Coming Soon.

Going to be doing this one tomorrow.

more_horiz
"So, let's recount. It was Brotherhood vs Jr. Varsity X-men" Mariah Flores would say, leaning against a tree on some strange island

"We're all x-men, there's no junior varsity or varsity teams" Ash Brenton would reply, flaming his hair after taking a dive. "Thanks for diving over to catch me though, it would've been a nasty fall if you hadn't" he'd say, smiling.

Mariah scoffed. "Pfft, don't thank me, it's the least I could do, mutant to mutant, even if you are one of those sellout X-men. Anyways, like I was saying, you guys showed up to some political event we crashed to make a statement, fight happens, then someone hits us with a teleport bomb, some chick named Spiral, now we're all split up in some Survivor rip off because of her boss"

"Mojo, his name is Mojo" Ash would state, remembering class with Cyclops and various X-enemies.

"What? Mojo? Is he like Austin Powers subconscious formed life?" MAriah would say, causing Ash to laugh

"No, he's an extradimensional executive who does insane things to get ratings from a mindless and spineless populace"

"So, he's like every other flatscan tv executive?"

"No, they literally do not have any spines, well the upper class doesn't. The people who have spines here are slaves" Ash would state again, then find himself saying in unison with Mariah "We need to get out of here" then looked around, with Mariah standing still, a blue aura glowing over her for a second.

"we're close to Trigger and that flighty chica on your team"

"Rachelle"

"Rachelle, right, they're close in my radius. Derrick and the strong guy or whatever his name is too, so let's move" she'd tell him, then they'd start to run. As they did, Ash started to talk.

"why do you think I'm a sellout?"

"because you're an x-man"

"Why is an x-man a sellout?"

"You guys defend humans from us wicked mutants who only want what's rightfully ours"

"What is rightfully yours?"

"Homo superior, clearly we're the next step, and that's a big hint. You don't side with the caveman when the Cro-Magnon man comes into play, right?"

"Well that's different, different era"

"But it's the same thing, different time!"

"Look, humans aren't all bad, Professor Xavier works with a lot of good humans and there are The Avengers, The Fantastic Four"

"Yeah, superheroes, who work for who? HUMAN government and HUMAN things, not necessarily lined up with what Magneto wants or their best interests"

"But it's not that black and white! You don't do what humans did to mutants, it's just not right!" he'd say, stopping. Mariah would stop as well, her left hand shaking. She then turned to Ash and pointed a finger in his face. "You tell that to John, my friend's brother who almost got murdered because they thought he was a freak, a lava boy. You tell him that it's not right for Derrick to get back the people, his own parents who decided their children were monsters, sold him out to a neighborhood gangster. It's not all of them, but there are damn sure quite a few who the world could do without. You've met them, haven't you? 'Friends' of Humanity, Reverend Stryker, all those clowns who talk about us as if we're abominations and that murder is okay? You can't tell me you've NEVER felt the urge to put some fear into their hearts" she'd say

Ash would step back a bit, her finger inches away from his face. "Well, even if I have, you don't do that, to be superior you have to be better, and that's not including stooping to their level!" he'd ardently reply. The two would stand there for a bit longer, before Mariah turned around and started running again. "Whatever, let's just go find our teaWOAH" she'd say, rolling out of the way as a Reaver came up on the duo, de-cloaking. QUick thinking made Ash blast the cyborg's cannon arm, then the chest to knock it back. Mariah whistled at the aftermath. "Good shootin' Tex, makes me ready to do some of my own..."

Ash would then shout "DUCK!" and fire at Mariah, who'd promptly duck. She'd then see a Reaver get knocked back behind her, de-cloaked by Ash's fireball. The two then looked at each other, and she shrugged. "Looks like I owe you huh?"

Ash smiled "Let's just say we're even, we can debate philosophy later, first let's get our teams off this island, okay?" he'd ask her, to which she'd nod. She then quickly shook her head and replied "right! of course that's obvious, I'm a TEAM leader too y'know?"

"whatever you say Copycat" he'd say, following her.

"Mariah"

"What?"

"...it's my name, well, was"

"Well it's a nice name Mariah"

She'd blush, not looking at Ash, then turn around. "ANYWAYS! Derrick and your friend are approaching Trigger and Rachelle. It was Rachelle right?"

"Right"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
An Ultimate Lesson.

CHECK IT!

IC:
Peter was walking to school, hunched over from exhaustion. Last night had been a drag. Not only was he still sore from the fight, Luke was injured and thus out of the fight, he had spent all night looking for the Rhino Monster and now not only had he missed sleep but he had an entire day of school to deal with. School...looking back on it, he and Luke hadn't done anything to stop Flash the other day besides just getting stern with him. He'd brushed them off and gotten away with beating up on Alex completely. Honestly, Peter didn't know why he ever tried being friends with him. Flash had spent all of High School attacking little kids, and Peter, who had never done anything to him. When Peter's and Logan's bodies had been switched and Logan in Peter's body had actually fought back against the lummox, Flash had agreed to knock it all off and they had tried being friends, but the truth was Flash just switched to an easier target like the coward he was.
Peter would just have to make a point to Flash today.
Yawning, he was in the middle of beginning to rub his eyes when he bumped into Flash Thompson.
"Oh, hey Flash I....Flash?" Flash hadn't even noticed him. He was hunched over, wide eyed and staring straight ahead. Flash walked past him and Peter followed his gaze. "Oh....wow."
Flash's once beautiful black car had been completely mangled. The roof torn off, the hood and center of it smashed to pieces, the seats missing, the radio torn out, the glove compartment ripped open and the papers that had been in there torn to tiny pieces and scattered around the car like confetti. On the side of the car, written in bright yellow paint, were the words Yer Next!
"My...my....car. My caaaar! My beautiful, beautiful car! What happened?!" Flash tried to pull on the wheel and it came right off. Taking a step back in surprise, Flash also knocked off the battered remains of the door.
"Holy cow...Flash, you should talk to Principal Coulson. This is serious!"
"S-serious? To me, Flash Thompson?" Flash gave a nervous laugh and looked at the the kids outside gathering around and all of them staring at him and the remains of his car.
Flash laughed again. "Get real! This car sucked anyway and I can just buy another! This is just some pencilneck's attempt to scare me! But guess what? FLASH THOMPSON doesn't scare!"
"Flash I'm serious here, this is a wake up call! If you keep acting like this then-"
"Then what? Some cowardly little dweeb like.." Flash scanned the crowd and zeroed in on little Alex walking up. "Like loser Alex will get me?! HA!"
"Stop it." Peter warned him.
Flash ignored him and sprang forward and shoved Alex to the ground as hard as he could, making the small kid land hard on his back. "It's simple Parker! FLASH THOMPSON: COOL! Pencil necked little nerds: NOT COOL! Class Dismissed!" He laughed and started to walk away...and then Peter grabbed his arm. "You're not going anywhere, Eugene. I'm not done."
"Let go Parker!"
"What the heck is your problem anyway?!" Peter demanded. "You are a jerk to absolutely everybody, you beat up on little kids who can't fight back and you freaking steal people's school work right out of their bags afterwords! You are acting like a thug, no better than any of the criminals that Spider-Man webs up!" Flash swung at Peter, who casually ducked under it and dodged his attack. "See? This is just what I'm talking about! After the last time we went at it like this, I genuinely thought that would be the end of it, that you would try to change and be a better person. But you haven't changed at all. You're still the same coward who tried to throw me to that Venom Monster and only picks fights with people smaller than him." Peter evaded Flash's blind charge by leaping to the side. "Now I am sorry about whatever happened to your car but you can't just blindly attack people who obviously had nothing to do with it."
"I do what I want Parker, stay out of it!"
"Do what you-look at yourself Flash! You're just swinging blindly and breathing so hard you look like you're about to pass out. You always talk about how cool you are. IS this it? Is attacking people your definition of cool? You always talk about what a big fan of the heroes you are but you don't ever act like you have the faintest idea of what a hero is. You're acting like a villain Flash."

"P-peter...I..."

"What is it Flash?"

"Why you even bothering?" Alex asked. "He's just a jerk who thinks because he has everything that he can boss everybody around."

"Hold up Alex. Flash, what are you trying to say?"

"I'm..." Flash noticed everybody staring at him. It was too late, he was not going to get out of this. He took a deep breath and exhaled. "I don't have anything."

"What?"

"I live at a gas station. The store there is our home. That car set my family back a lot, that's why I adored it so much."

"Is that why you were shoving my face against the freaking windows?" Alex asked.

"That was not too smart on my part, I admit it. It's...this jacket...my fighting....it's all an act. I've been putting on this macho act because...because I wanted to look macho and cool. My family's poor and I'm crud at school, football is all I have. I was banking on that scholarship."

"Flash...."

"Flash, listen to me. If you had problems in school, you could've just asked for help. Stealing from people isn't going to help you out on tests and exams. And there are other ways to be cool than attacking kids."

The three of them took time to calm down.

"Man...I really lost it didn't I?" Flash asked.

"I think we both did."

Flash sighed and walked over to Alex and Peter. "I'm sorry."
Alex just stood up and dusted off. "Yeah...I'm sure. Look, you want to make this up to me? Go to Principal Coulson and admit to everything you have been doing. My grades have been collapsing, thanks to you."
"I know..and...I am sorry. I'll go talk to him."
"We all will." Peter said and walked into the school with Alex and Flash.

more_horiz
I think this was handled pretty well, better than how I assumed US handled it

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I think this was handled pretty well, better than how I assumed US handled it

Thanks.

*tickles Legato.*  tongue 

more_horiz
Best Enemies

Gabriel observed the structure before her then shook her head.

Storyboard - Page 26 Disney10

She took note that the person she's meeting has been expecting her due to the more than welcoming nature of the staff in her presence. She entered the castle and one of the guards at the door recognized her" Archangel" she said in a rather icily tone. Gabriel, seeing past the disguise noticed it was Canny" She's waiting for you"

Canny guided her to an elevator that led her up the top of the castle and she escorted her to the office of the woman she's meeting. Canny watched her enter before she closes the door behind Gabriel

"One of these days you got to tell me what went down between you two. All the times I've known her I've never seen her carry that much hate towards somebody"

Gabriel examines the woman before her" Suspiria, a new look I see"

Storyboard - Page 26 Anna_v10

"This old thing? Strickly for business purposes and if I needed a break every now and then" Suspiria said as she motioned for Gabriel to have a seat infront of her office desk while Suspiria took a seat

"You run all of this?" Gabriel asked

"Whenever I can, sometimes I would assign puppet rulers in my place" Suspiria said

"To corrupt the tourist coming in?"

"More like provide them a means of escape from the harsh realities from the world outside of this place. I'm sure you agree we all need some manner of escapism. Especially given whats going down as of late" Suspiria says

"Which brings one of the reasons why I'm here, where is your stance concerning CHAOS?" Gabriel asked

"Like I explained to both Psionica and Elizabeth, I'm like Switzerland. Neutral in the whole issue. I don't get my hands dirty unless if I'm forced to do so. Besides I'm dealing with a personal issue of my own"

Gabriel glared" So I've heard"

Suspiria sighed" I make no excuse in regards to that"

"She has done nothing to warrant what you and that monster did to her"

Suspiria's expression turned into a glare of her own as she say"Gabriel, you're too good for such vulgarities and in the future I'd appreciate that you don't refer to Grimalkin in that manner" her expression then lighten up and continued" If it makes you feel better, The Lady of The Lake did go out with a sense of style. And between you and me, she was far too good for this planet. Far too good for the both of us"

Gabriel simply nods in agreement" That she was. I'm curious though, why did you agree to setting those souls free?"

"For starters, Elizabeth did ask nicely. And I owe it to Death"

"You owe him more than that"

"That I do, however it's as good of a start as any"

"In regards to Elizabeth, I'd advise to not get too "friendly" towards her"

"Psionica told you"

"Doesn't have to, picked up on a few things"

"You don't have to worry. I mean I like her and both her and Cody have become.....desirable but I'm not going to lay with either of them just to get a rise out of the heroes. Wouldn't be fair to them or to me, although Psionica's reaction was priceless and ironic considering the circumstances"

"I believe you. Regardless what some say about you, you'll always have some degree of standards"

Suspiria smiled" And in return, I've always considered you the most grounded out of the other Archangels. You never seem to put yourself above those who live on earth. Speaking of the humans, heard you're involved with one"

"Her name's Drusilla"

"Given you're condition would this pose a problem?"

"She says she doesn't care, she'll take what time we have together"

"Must be quite a woman, you don't have that many who are able to do that these days"

"She and Jessica have gotten along pretty well, I remember at first she was a little intimidated by her"

"Cant blame her, given the whole eating souls thing. How is Jessica BTW?"

"Doing pretty well. She's helping Cody and Elizabeth oversee the Young Alliance and has a protege called Thunderbird"

Suspiria did a mock shiver" I should be wearing a coat cause hell seem to be frozen over. Angel Enigma with a protege?"

"Who happens to idolize her" Gabriel said and Suspiria laughed" Well, thats good to hear. Nice to see something good happening for her"

A thought came to Suspiria then she asked Gabriel" How does it feel? Being involved with Drusilla?"

"A little intimidated. She knows about my history but not all of it"

"Like you being the Old Man's go to guy when there's smiting to be done? The Flood, The Ten Plagues among others?"

Gabriel nods

"We've all done horrible stuff in the past but you are who you are because of who you were. If there is a problem then work it out"

"I'll keep that in mind" Gabriel and Suspiria stood up" On a personal level" Suspiria spoke then smiled" Wouldn't hurt to smile once in awhile"

Gabriel looked at her for a moment then turned and make her exit.

Last edited by Legato on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Best Enemies

Gabriel observed the structure before her then shook her head.

Storyboard - Page 26 Disney10

She took note that the person she's meeting has been expecting her due to the more than welcoming nature of the staff in her presence. She entered the castle and one of the guards at the door recognized her" Archangel" she said in a rather icily tone. Gabriel, seeing past the disguise noticed it was Canny" She's waiting for you"

Canny guided her to an elevator that led her up the top of the castle and she escorted her to the office of the woman she's meeting. Canny watched her enter before she closes the door behind Gabriel

"One of these days you got to tell me what went down between you two. All the times I've known her I've never seen her carry that much hate towards somebody"

Gabriel examines the woman before her" Suspiria, a new look I see"

Storyboard - Page 26 Anna_v10

"This old thing? Strickly for business purposes and if I needed a break every now and then" Suspiria said as she motioned for Gabriel to have a seat infront of her office desk while Suspiria took a seat

"You run all of this?" Gabriel asked

"Whenever I can, sometimes I would assign puppet rulers in my place" Suspiria said

"To corrupt the tourist coming in?"

"More like provide them a means of escape from the harsh realities from the world outside of this place. I'm sure you agree we all need some manner of escapism. Especially given whats going down as of late" Suspiria says

"Which brings one of the reasons why I'm here, where is your stance concerning CHAOS?" Gabriel asked

"Like I explained to both Psionica and Elizabeth, I'm like Switzerland. Neutral in the whole issue. I don't get my hands dirty unless if I'm forced to do so. Besides I'm dealing with a personal issue of my own"

Gabriel glared" So I've heard"

Suspiria sighed" I make no excuse in regards to that"

"She has done nothing to warrant what you and that monster did to her"

Suspiria's expression turned into a glare of her own as she say"Gabriel, you're too good for such vulgarities and in the future I'd appreciate that you don't refer to Grimalkin in that manner" her expression then lighten up and continued" If it makes you feel better, The Lady of The Lake did go out with a sense of style. And between you and me, she was far too good for this planet. Far too good for the both of us"

Gabriel simply nods in agreement" That she was. I'm curious though, why did you agree to setting those souls free?"

"For starters, Elizabeth did ask nicely. And I owe it to Death"

"You owe him more than that"

"That I do, however it's as good of a start as any"

"In regards to Elizabeth, I'd advise to not get too "friendly" towards her"

"Psionica told you"

"Doesn't have to, picked up on a few things"

"You don't have to worry. I mean I like her and both her and Cody have become.....desirable but I'm not going to lay with either of them just to get a rise out of the heroes. Wouldn't be fair to them or to me, although Psionica's reaction was priceless and ironic considering the circumstances"

"I believe you. Regardless what some say about you, you'll always have some degree of standards"

Suspiria smiled" And in return, I've always considered you the most grounded out of the other Archangels. You never seem to put yourself above those who live on earth. Speaking of the humans, heard you're involved with one"

"Her name's Drusilla"

"Given you're condition would this pose a problem?"

"She says she doesn't care, she'll take what time we have together"

"Must be quite a woman, you don't have that many who are able to do that these days"

"She and Jessica have gotten along pretty well, I remember at first she was a little intimidated by her"

"Cant blame her, given the whole eating souls thing. How is Jessica BTW?"

"Doing pretty well. She's helping Cody and Elizabeth oversee the Young Alliance and has a protege called Thunderbird"

Suspiria did a mock shiver" I should be wearing a coat cause hell seem to be frozen over. Angel Enigma with a protege?"

"Who happens to idolize her" Gabriel said and Suspiria laughed" Well, thats good to hear. Nice to see something good happening for her"

A thought came to Suspiria then she asked Gabriel" How does it feel? Being involved with Drusilla?"

"A little intimidated. She knows about my history but not all of it"

"Like you being the Old Man's go to guy when there's smiting to be done? The Flood, The Ten Plagues among others?"

Gabriel nods

"We've all done horrible stuff in the past but you are who you are because of who you were. If there is a problem then work it out"

"I'll keep that in mind" Gabriel and Suspiria stood up" On a personal level" Suspiria spoke then smiled" Wouldn't hurt to smile once in awhile"

Gabriel looked at her for a moment then turned and make her

Now that was an interesting talk. Good characterization on both of their parts.

more_horiz
Yeah. It was also a good way to delve into Gabriel's past a bit

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Yeah. It was also a good way to delve into Gabriel's past a bit

Agreed.  Very Happy 

more_horiz
It was a good look at Gabriel's past

Suspiria speaks a bit more informally than I thought she would

what was up with the ending though? seems like you got cut off by the post count?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
It was a good look at Gabriel's past

Suspiria speaks a bit more informally than I thought she would

what was up with the ending though? seems like you got cut off by the post count?
Suspiria has layers Smile  The ending's a minor writing error thats already corrected

more_horiz
I get that, just from like all her other appearances I always pictured her as being like a pinkie out, refined language type of villain, using titles and all that stuff

like even if she did pet names it'd still sound like royalty or something, but I'm cool with this

ah okay, and it'd be made her exit, but it's w/e

more_horiz

Buffy Back To The Beginning Season 2 Trailer

Coming Soon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Buffy Back To The Beginning Season 2 Trailer: Villains

We open to a flashback of the Season One's last fight, with Buffy knocking the Master off of the Library Roof to land on a large wooden spike, causing the flesh to fall from his bones as the Master dies. As the Hellmouth closes and the world returns to normal, the camera pulls back to reveal the Anointed One watching all of this with an expression of cold fury.

"I hope you appreciate, Slayer, that everything that happens from this point is on your head.."

The scene changes to the Anointed One sitting on The Master's old throne as two new vampires, a blonde man and a woman with long red hair observe her. "This one has great power." The woman spoke up. "I sensed it from outside the town."

Scene cut to the Blone Vampire, Spike, speaking with Angel. "Old bastard went and made a child vampire. And we both know how that usually turns out, don't we?"

"So, when do we kill the Slayer?" A minion is asking.

"Death is far too light of a punishment. I want to destroy her."

*A series of quick scenes goes by, voiceover from the Anointed.*

Night, civilians are being brutally murdered in the street.

"These humans that she loves so much...her friends, her family, we will make them suffer. We will make them bleed!"

Joyce is running down the street as a speeding car turns on it's headlights and drives right at her.

"we will torture them until they curse her name and beg for death."

Willow, Xander and others are being thrown into a pit with their hands tied and bags over their heads.

Principal Flute is attacked in his house by vampires.

"And when their last spark of light has been extinguished, I will turn them, tie their corpses to stakes and watch them burn in the sunlight!"

Spike and a band of vampires are attacking Angel inside of his crypt.

Buffy is alone in a parking lot and is being surrounded by police cars. "Buffy Summers! Get down on your knees and put your hands on your head! This is your final warning!"
"You don't get it! I didn't kill anyone!"

"I am going to show that human what it means to face true evil. She will pay for the death of our Master with the blood of her loved ones. Then, and only then, do we kill her."

"Now."
Storyboard - Page 26 Tepes_mina_dance_in_the_vampire_bund_desktop_127
"Shall we begin?"

BUFFY SEASON 2
The Anointed One

The end of the trailer features a beaten and bloodied Cordelia caught in a trap and trying to get away from something huge. A growling noise is heard and her struggles increase in desperation, a look of panic on her face.
*Sobbing* "She's just a kid, she's just a kid, she's just a kid..."

There is nothing more pure and cruel than a child

more_horiz
Oh wow

This is gonna get super heavy

Was the anointed one in the original series?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Oh wow

This is gonna get super heavy

Was the anointed one in the original series?

Yeah, but.....he didn't really do anything.
http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Collin
Thus, our new version being female, a complete psycho and the first Big Bad of Season 2.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply