ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 27 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
oh well that's pretty cool, can't wait to see it guys

exiles updated too prepare for level 3

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
oh well that's pretty cool, can't wait to see it guys

exiles updated too prepare for level 3

Ahhh, gotcha. I will get on it tomorrow.  Cool 

more_horiz
A little something Guy and I did

Screw Yourselves

Synopsis: A series of vignettes surrounding the results of an opportunity presented to the respective scientist Marnie, Nemesis, Paladia, and Insidious.

The four scientist individually created a clone replica of themselves. And for scientific analysis purposes they are presented with the opportunity of this scenario

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../ScrewYourself

Here is the results of the scenario

Nemesis

*The Nemesi walk out of their room.*
"That was good."
"So Mal has two mommies now?"
Nemesis pours a glass of wine" Well, might be three. If things go our way with Sid" she offered a glass to herself then the two toasted their drinks"I'll drink to that"

Insidious

Bella: "Ummm...."

"It's not technically cheating, it's masturbation."

"That's it, you're banished to the couch!"

"What?"

"COUCH!"

Few moments later

The two Insidious's snuggle together on the couch

Bella: "Sorry"

"Water under the bridge. So whose going to break the news to Eve?"

Paladia

*Paladia walks out.*

"Amazing...."

"You too?"

"Well, no, not really. We kinda just got to talk about developing super science and this one experiment I've been wanting to do regarding this dimension of speed and lost track of time."

Marnie

At the Halworth Institute Spec and Merrick were both going over the curriculum for the school then they see Lang walk in all smiles. In fact more happier than he usually is. To Merrick he figured that Lang has had a good day but knowing Lang as long as Specs has seeing him this happy caught him completely off guard. Even more so when Lang reached out and gave the two of them a hug" Such a fine morning isn't it?!"

Specs just looked awkwardly at Merrick who responded" That it is"

Lang released the two then Specs asked" Where's Marnie?"

Elsewhere at the home of Lang and Marnie Montgomery

"Well thats quite an extraordinary yet exhilarating experience"

"Indeed"

"Another good thing that came out of this is we can balance our work at Halworth's and LION's more smoothly now"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A little something Guy and I did

Screw Yourselves

Synopsis: A series of vignettes surrounding the results of an opportunity presented to the respective scientist Marnie, Nemesis, Paladia, and Insidious.

The four scientist individually created a clone replica of themselves. And for scientific analysis purposes they are presented with the opportunity of this scenario

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../ScrewYourself

Here is the results of the scenario

Nemesis

*The Nemesi walk out of their room.*
"That was good."
"So Mal has two mommies now?"
Nemesis pours a glass of wine" Well, might be three. If things go our way with Sid" she offered a glass to herself then the two toasted their drinks"I'll drink to that"

Insidious

Bella: "Ummm...."

"It's not technically cheating, it's masturbation."

"That's it, you're banished to the couch!"

"What?"

"COUCH!"

Few moments later

The two Insidious's snuggle together on the couch

Bella: "Sorry"

"Water under the bridge. So whose going to break the news to Eve?"

Paladia

*Paladia walks out.*

"Amazing...."

"You too?"

"Well, no, not really. We kinda just got to talk about developing super science and this one experiment I've been wanting to do regarding this dimension of speed and lost track of time."

Marnie

At the Halworth Institute Spec and Merrick were both going over the curriculum for the school then they see Lang walk in all smiles. In fact more happier than he usually is. To Merrick he figured that Lang has had a good day but knowing Lang as long as Specs has seeing him this happy caught him completely off guard. Even more so when Lang reached out and gave the two of them a hug" Such a fine morning isn't it?!"

Specs just looked awkwardly at Merrick who responded" That it is"

Lang released the two then Specs asked" Where's Marnie?"

Elsewhere at the home of Lang and Marnie Montgomery

"Well thats quite an extraordinary yet exhilarating experience"

"Indeed"

"Another good thing that came out of this is we can balance our work at Halworth's and LION's more smoothly now"

lol! 

more_horiz
Lol that was fun to read, you guys are silly

descriptionStoryboard - Page 27 EmptyBatman: Diplomat's Son

more_horiz

Storyboard - Page 27 Harley_quinn_by_teban19_d6fr554

Coming Soon.

more_horiz
Backstory

6'8, 15 yo Rosey Rosarita Maria Devon grit her teeth as she walked around the large empty parking lot, dragging the small truck behind her and holding onto the harness. "Are you sure this is sane?" She asked her parents as they rode on the back.
"Trust me dear, your father trained himself for wrestling the same way." Her mother assured her.
"That's right kiddo. Trust me, if you want to train your strength, this is one of the best ways. And hey, it usually takes a lifetime for people to get the strength you're rocking. You've got a heads start."

http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=907912
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1001501

"Be that as it may." She dragged the truck behind her until she reached the end of the lane. "This is pretty dang intense, even by my standards." They started down the next lane. "Besides which, isn't this a school night?"
"Come on now, you already finished off your schoolwork right? And this is a lot more fun, right?" Solomon laughed.
"She does have a point dear. Tell you what, we'll quiz you while you're working."
"Seriously?"
"Very."
Rosey shook her head. "Alright, let's get started."

descriptionStoryboard - Page 27 EmptyThe Champ

more_horiz

A Story Focusing on the unstoppable Oliver Maximilian, Matthew's father.

Coming Soon.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So, let's recount. It was Brotherhood vs Jr. Varsity X-men" Mariah Flores would say, leaning against a tree on some strange island

"We're all x-men, there's no junior varsity or varsity teams" Ash Brenton would reply, flaming his hair after taking a dive. "Thanks for diving over to catch me though, it would've been a nasty fall if you hadn't" he'd say, smiling.

Mariah scoffed. "Pfft, don't thank me, it's the least I could do, mutant to mutant, even if you are one of those sellout X-men. Anyways, like I was saying, you guys showed up to some political event we crashed to make a statement, fight happens, then someone hits us with a teleport bomb, some chick named Spiral, now we're all split up in some Survivor rip off because of her boss"

"Mojo, his name is Mojo" Ash would state, remembering class with Cyclops and various X-enemies.

"What? Mojo? Is he like Austin Powers subconscious formed life?" MAriah would say, causing Ash to laugh

"No, he's an extradimensional executive who does insane things to get ratings from a mindless  and spineless populace"

"So, he's like every other flatscan tv executive?"

"No, they literally do not have any spines, well the upper class doesn't. The people who have spines here are slaves" Ash would state again, then find himself saying in unison with Mariah "We need to get out of here" then looked around, with Mariah standing still, a blue aura glowing over her for a second.

"we're close to Trigger and that flighty chica on your team"

"Rachelle"

"Rachelle, right, they're close in my radius. Derrick and the strong guy or whatever his name is too, so let's move" she'd tell him, then they'd start to run. As they did, Ash started to talk.

"why do you think I'm a sellout?"

"because you're an x-man"

"Why is an x-man a sellout?"

"You guys defend humans from us wicked mutants who only want what's rightfully ours"

"What is rightfully yours?"

"Homo superior, clearly we're the next step, and that's a big hint. You don't side with the caveman when the Cro-Magnon man comes into play, right?"

"Well that's different, different era"

"But it's the same thing, different time!"

"Look, humans aren't all bad, Professor Xavier works with a lot of good humans and there are The Avengers, The Fantastic Four"

"Yeah, superheroes, who work for who? HUMAN government and HUMAN things, not necessarily lined up with what Magneto wants or their best interests"

"But it's not that black and white! You don't do what humans did to mutants, it's just not right!" he'd say, stopping. Mariah would stop as well, her left hand shaking. She then turned to Ash and pointed a finger in his face. "You tell that to John, my friend's brother who almost got murdered because they thought he was a freak, a lava boy. You tell him that it's not right for Derrick to get back the people, his own parents who decided their children were monsters, sold him out to a neighborhood gangster. It's not all of them, but there are damn sure quite a few who the world could do without. You've met them, haven't you? 'Friends' of Humanity, Reverend Stryker, all those clowns who talk about us as if we're abominations and that murder is okay? You can't tell me you've NEVER felt the urge to put some fear into their hearts" she'd say

Ash would step back a bit, her finger inches away from his face. "Well, even if I have, you don't do that, to be superior you have to be better, and that's not including stooping to their level!" he'd ardently reply. The two would stand there for a bit longer, before Mariah turned around and started running again. "Whatever, let's just go find our teaWOAH" she'd say, rolling out of the way as a Reaver came up on the duo, de-cloaking. QUick thinking made Ash blast the cyborg's cannon arm, then the chest to knock it back. Mariah whistled at the aftermath. "Good shootin' Tex, makes me ready to do some of my own..."

Ash would then shout "DUCK!" and fire at Mariah, who'd promptly duck. She'd then see a Reaver get knocked back behind her, de-cloaked by Ash's fireball. The two then looked at each other, and she shrugged. "Looks like I owe you huh?"

Ash smiled "Let's just say we're even, we can debate philosophy later, first let's get our teams off this island, okay?" he'd ask her, to which she'd nod. She then quickly shook her head and replied "right! of course that's obvious, I'm a TEAM leader too y'know?"

"whatever you say Copycat" he'd say, following her.

"Mariah"

"What?"

"...it's my name, well, was"

"Well it's a nice name Mariah"

She'd blush, not looking at Ash, then turn around. "ANYWAYS! Derrick and your friend are approaching Trigger and Rachelle. It was Rachelle right?"

"Right"

this tsundere thing, amidoinitrite

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"So, let's recount. It was Brotherhood vs Jr. Varsity X-men" Mariah Flores would say, leaning against a tree on some strange island

"We're all x-men, there's no junior varsity or varsity teams" Ash Brenton would reply, flaming his hair after taking a dive. "Thanks for diving over to catch me though, it would've been a nasty fall if you hadn't" he'd say, smiling.

Mariah scoffed. "Pfft, don't thank me, it's the least I could do, mutant to mutant, even if you are one of those sellout X-men. Anyways, like I was saying, you guys showed up to some political event we crashed to make a statement, fight happens, then someone hits us with a teleport bomb, some chick named Spiral, now we're all split up in some Survivor rip off because of her boss"

"Mojo, his name is Mojo" Ash would state, remembering class with Cyclops and various X-enemies.

"What? Mojo? Is he like Austin Powers subconscious formed life?" MAriah would say, causing Ash to laugh

"No, he's an extradimensional executive who does insane things to get ratings from a mindless  and spineless populace"

"So, he's like every other flatscan tv executive?"

"No, they literally do not have any spines, well the upper class doesn't. The people who have spines here are slaves" Ash would state again, then find himself saying in unison with Mariah "We need to get out of here" then looked around, with Mariah standing still, a blue aura glowing over her for a second.

"we're close to Trigger and that flighty chica on your team"

"Rachelle"

"Rachelle, right, they're close in my radius. Derrick and the strong guy or whatever his name is too, so let's move" she'd tell him, then they'd start to run. As they did, Ash started to talk.

"why do you think I'm a sellout?"

"because you're an x-man"

"Why is an x-man a sellout?"

"You guys defend humans from us wicked mutants who only want what's rightfully ours"

"What is rightfully yours?"

"Homo superior, clearly we're the next step, and that's a big hint. You don't side with the caveman when the Cro-Magnon man comes into play, right?"

"Well that's different, different era"

"But it's the same thing, different time!"

"Look, humans aren't all bad, Professor Xavier works with a lot of good humans and there are The Avengers, The Fantastic Four"

"Yeah, superheroes, who work for who? HUMAN government and HUMAN things, not necessarily lined up with what Magneto wants or their best interests"

"But it's not that black and white! You don't do what humans did to mutants, it's just not right!" he'd say, stopping. Mariah would stop as well, her left hand shaking. She then turned to Ash and pointed a finger in his face. "You tell that to John, my friend's brother who almost got murdered because they thought he was a freak, a lava boy. You tell him that it's not right for Derrick to get back the people, his own parents who decided their children were monsters, sold him out to a neighborhood gangster. It's not all of them, but there are damn sure quite a few who the world could do without. You've met them, haven't you? 'Friends' of Humanity, Reverend Stryker, all those clowns who talk about us as if we're abominations and that murder is okay? You can't tell me you've NEVER felt the urge to put some fear into their hearts" she'd say

Ash would step back a bit, her finger inches away from his face. "Well, even if I have, you don't do that, to be superior you have to be better, and that's not including stooping to their level!" he'd ardently reply. The two would stand there for a bit longer, before Mariah turned around and started running again. "Whatever, let's just go find our teaWOAH" she'd say, rolling out of the way as a Reaver came up on the duo, de-cloaking. QUick thinking made Ash blast the cyborg's cannon arm, then the chest to knock it back. Mariah whistled at the aftermath. "Good shootin' Tex, makes me ready to do some of my own..."

Ash would then shout "DUCK!" and fire at Mariah, who'd promptly duck. She'd then see a Reaver get knocked back behind her, de-cloaked by Ash's fireball. The two then looked at each other, and she shrugged. "Looks like I owe you huh?"

Ash smiled "Let's just say we're even, we can debate philosophy later, first let's get our teams off this island, okay?" he'd ask her, to which she'd nod. She then quickly shook her head and replied "right! of course that's obvious, I'm a TEAM leader too y'know?"

"whatever you say Copycat" he'd say, following her.

"Mariah"

"What?"

"...it's my name, well, was"

"Well it's a nice name Mariah"

She'd blush, not looking at Ash, then turn around. "ANYWAYS! Derrick and your friend are approaching Trigger and Rachelle. It was Rachelle right?"

"Right"

this tsundere thing, amidoinitrite

Better than it's been done in a lot of anime's. I like it.

more_horiz
It helps that she prob wouldn't punch Ash. He's an agreeable dude just on the wrong side, which may not be the wrong side and it drives her batty

more_horiz
PAYBACK
Series: Spectacular Spider-Man
A re-write of Peter and Flash's Confrontation in the first episode.

Coming Soon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
PAYBACK
Series: Spectacular Spider-Man
A re-write of Peter and Flash's Confrontation in the first episode.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs18el_the-spectacular-spider-man-survival-of-the-fittest-episode-1_shortfilms

________________________________________________________________________________________
Morning. Midtown Manhattan Magnet High Shool, or MMMHS as the kids called it.
Peter walked into school. Last night had gone great! He had taken down thugs and got great pictures fo the Bugle of Spider-Man stopping the robbery. Things were shaping up for him. Ever since he started his career as a superhero, Peter had become more confident in himself, not just when he had the mask on, but in everyday life as well!
Now, with Summer over and School starting up again, it was time to show his classmates the new and improved Peter Parker!
"Peter!" He looked up and smiled as he saw his friends there. "Harry! Gwen! Hey guys. How was your summer?"
Gwen shrugged. "Science Camp was fun."
Harry sighed. "Oh man, my world tour was a waste. Dad spent all the time in boardrooms....so I spent mine in boredom! I should have just stayed and hung out with you Pete. Least we could've done nothing together. But, now we're back!" He smiled. "So, Pete, you ready for the torture that is High School?"
"No way. It'll be different now." Peter said as he turned and eyed Sally Avrill, a popular girl he'd admired for years, one of the cheerleaders.
"Really?" Harry asked. "Because you spent half of Sophmore year stuffed in a locker."
Harry didn't have to remind him. Flash Thompson, the Science School Sociopath, had made it a point to make Peter's school life a living hell. If he wasn't using him as a punching bag for no reason, he was stealing his property and humiliating him in front of all of his classmates. All for sick laughs.
But this year was going to be different. Peter was different and he was going to show everybody. He was hoping Flash would try something sooner rather than later, so Peter could put the thug in his place.
In the meantime, he had more important things to do. After all, Peter Parker was a wall-crawler, not a wallflower.
He smiled as he approached. "Hey Sally."
She turned to him, surprised to see Peter talking to her.
"What is he DOING?!" Harry asked.
"I was wondering, would you wanna go out sometime?"
"ARE YOU DAMAGED?!" Sally yelled. "Why would I want to even be seen with Midtown High's own Champion Geek?"
Peter was about to respond when he heard Flash laughing it up. "Hey, Rand, Puny Parker's hitting on your girl."
"Hey Randy, we were just talking. I didn't know you two were...you know."
He shrugged. "S' cool."
"COOL?! Are you serious?" Sally asked and poked Randy's chest. As the two argued over their relationship, Flash cracked his knuckles and grabbed Peter by the shirt and pulled him close, eager to start a fight.
"I wouldn't let you try this with my girl Puny Parker, if your geek sweat got within one mile of Liz, I'd bury you."
What happened next shocked everybody. Instead of stammering or asking Flash to stop, Peter shoved Flash to the ground. "BACK OFF!" He warned Flash. "I'm not your punching bag anymore Eugene, things have changed. So I'm going to tell you this ONCE: Leave.Me.Alone."
Everybody present gasped. Nobody talked to Flash Thompson that way! Least of all Peter. Everybody had just seen him as a public punching bag for Flash! Some of the students started backing away
Randy offered Flash a hand up. "You okay man?"
Flash snarled and pushed Randy's hand away. "You wanna die Parker? Fine by me!" He took off his jersey. "Hold this Randy."
"Flash, maybe we should-"
"Stay out of it! He brought this on himself!" He shoved his Jersey into Randy's arms and approached Peter.
"Wreck him Flash!" Sally egged him on. "Put the Nerd in his place!"
Peter started to wonder what he, or anybody, saw in her.
"This is bad! This is way bad! Come on!" Harry started running over with Gwen.
"Flash! Peter! Stop it! This is going too far!" Gwen called over to them.
"It's started Stacy! After him, you two are next!" Flash yelled without taking his eyes off of Peter.
"Flash. Don't ever you ever threaten my friends!"
"OH YEAH?! What are you going to do about it Parker? Bleed all over my fists again?!"
The next thing Flash knew, Peter's fist had collided with his face, knocking Flash to the ground. Even with Peter pulling his punch, it hurt like a mother.
Everybody stared in shocked silence. Peter looked down on Flash in disgust as the once powerful bully rolled on the ground, holding his face and swearing in pain.
"You can dish it out, but you can't take it can you?" Peter asked. "Go figure. It's over Eugene, you can't push me around anymore. Now stay down."
With that, Peter picked his backpack up and turned to walk away. "Sorry for all of that." He said to Randy, the only one of Flash's gang he saw as a decent human being. "You guys okay?" Peter asked Harry and Gwen.
Just then, Flash stood up and charged Peter again, his spider-sense already picking up on it. "We're not done!"
Peter sighed. "What did I just tell you?"
With that, he turned around, grabbed Flash's punch and judo-flipped him over his head and onto the ground, holding back as much as he could to avoid hurting Flash too badly. The impact still knocked the wind out of him though. "I told you before." Peter raised up his hand, thrust it downward and-honked Flash's nose. "You can't push me around anymore. So leave me alone." Peter stood back up and walked away.
"Sorry for the commotion everybody!"

"P-peter! How did you-since when..."
"Oh, all of that? I took self-defense classes over the Summer. Some really cool stuff."
"I'll say. That was amazing man!" Harry slapped Peter on the back.
"Yeah it was...something. Peter, look, Flash is a gigantic jerk, and you have a right to defend yourself, but you can't stoop to his level."
"I won't Gwen. I promise."
"Thank you. Swear you won't go picking anymore fights?"
"I swear it."
"That's better. I was worried about you for a minute there."
"Don't worry. I'm still Peter."
_______________________________________________________________________________________

more_horiz
Sara Alternate Death Scene

Coming Soon.

more_horiz
The Karate Kid nod was funny Laughing Liked how he handled that without completely stooping to his level

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Karate Kid nod was funny Laughing  Liked how he handled that without completely stooping to his level

Thanks man. I wanted to show Peter putting a jerk in his place but still being the bigger man.

descriptionStoryboard - Page 27 EmptyHow Arrow Season 3 Should Have Ended

more_horiz

Coming Soon. Cool afro

more_horiz
Just remember its a tv show so try not to go crazy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Coming Soon. Cool afro

Laurel slammed the door to her house and then slammed her hand against the wall with a scream of rage. Oliver didn't care. That much was obvious now. That bastard had brainwashed Thea into becoming a killer, murdered Sara and now Oliver was protecting him. Protecting him! "Why?!" She shouted. "WHY OLIVER?! What the hell are you on?!" She clenched her hands so hard her nails were digging into her palm.
"...Didn't go well?" Thea asked as she looked up from the couch, a look of remorse on her face.
Fuming with rage, Laurel repeated to Thea everything that her brother had said to her. Thea stared at her in shock and then shook her head as she recovered her senses. "Frickin' hell."
Laurel looked up at her. "You know there's only one thing we can do. We have to make this right. Malcolm has to pay."
"I know. I've called in the cavalry." Thea said and stood up.
"Oliver's team?"
"No, the League. If something happens to us, they're our back up plan. One way or another, he's going to pay."
"Thank you."
"Don't mention it. I have to make up for what I did."
"Thea, that wasn't you, that was Malcolm. You weren't in control when you..."
"All the same, I went with him knowing what he was. I played right into his hands and I have to make up for it."
"We will. We'll make him pay. Together." Laurel offered her hand and Thea shook it. "Suit up."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two started gearing up, Laurel grabbing three of her canary cry grenades, a tazer, a pepper spray, two knives, brass knuckles and her tonfas. Thea grabbed her knives, bow and arrows. "Hey...Laurel?"
"Yeah?"
"About your dad..."
"Don't worry. I know. He deserves to know. And I'll tell him, about Sara, about all of it, after we've taken care of Malcolm."
"Laurel, I want him to pay too, but don't lose yourself here."
"Oh don't worry. I'm focused. We're going to make him pay or die trying."
"Exactly." She hugged Laurel. "Just...in case we don't make it back."
Laurel hugged her in return. "We will make it back. He's going to pay and we're going to come home, together."
Thea was quiet for a moment before she pulled back. "Alright, here's our plan..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Coming Soon. Cool afro

Laurel slammed the door to her house and then slammed her hand against the wall with a scream of rage. Oliver didn't care. That much was obvious now. That bastard had brainwashed Thea into becoming a killer, murdered Sara and now Oliver was protecting him. Protecting him! "Why?!" She shouted. "WHY OLIVER?! What the hell are you on?!" She clenched her hands so hard her nails were digging into her palm.
"...Didn't go well?" Thea asked as she looked up from the couch, a look of remorse on her face.
Fuming with rage, Laurel repeated to Thea everything that her brother had said to her. Thea stared at her in shock and then shook her head as she recovered her senses. "Frickin' hell."
Laurel looked up at her. "You know there's only one thing we can do. We have to make this right. Malcolm has to pay."
"Oliver's team?"
"No, the League. If something happens to us, they're our back up plan. One way or another, he's going to pay."
"Thank you."
"All the same, I went with him knowing what he was. I played right into his hands and I have to make up for it."
"We will. We'll make him pay. Together." Laurel offered her hand and Thea shook it. "Suit up."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two started gearing up, Laurel grabbing three of her canary cry grenades, a tazer, a pepper spray, two knives, brass knuckles and her tonfas. Thea grabbed her knives, bow and arrows. "Hey...Laurel?"
"Yeah?"
"About your dad..."
"Don't worry. I know. He deserves to know. And I'll tell him, about Sara, about all of it, after we've taken care of Malcolm."
Laurel hugged her in return. "We will make it back. He's going to pay and we're going to come home, together."
Thea was quiet for a moment before she pulled back. "Alright, here's our plan..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malcolm Merlyn was taking a stroll around the city and enjoying the beautiful night. He had that fool Oliver under his thumb now. He had killed that stupid dyke and Oliver had not only forgiven Malcolm for it but now he even had the fool working for him! Even Malcolm was surprised at how well his plan had worked so far. Yes, soon the League would be out of his hair and he could move on to the final phase of his plan: Drugging Oliver and his team one by one with the Vitura until he had all of them bowing at his feet. With all of them under his complete control, his domination of the city would be secured. "You know, sometimes I'm such a genius, I amaze even myself." After another block, he became aware that he was being followed by somebody. It obviously wasn't somebody from The League, his pursuer was being too obvious. No big deal, Malcolm told himself, if they try something then I will them and dump the body in the bay.

He chuckled to himself at the thought and kept walking, keeping his focus on his pursuer until he arrived at an underpass and stopped to wait until his pursuer had caught up. "Well." He smirked. "You're obviously not from the League of Assassins. They wouldn't be so obvious." Malcolm turned around to see...Laurel dressed in black leather gear with a tonfa in hand and a baseball bat strapped to her back. "...Who are you again?"

She let out a battle cry and charged him head on and swung her tonfa at his head only for Malcolm to laugh and duck out of the way. Laurel turned and threw a spinning roundhouse his way but he leaned back away from it. "Come on blondie, don't embarrass yourself." Clearly not listening to him, she pressed her attack and swung with the tonfa in her right hand while punching with her left. Malcolm rolled his eyes and blocked and dodged her with ease. Even when she tried to throw in a kick he was able to easily block her attempts. "Okay seriously, this is getting sad little girl." He moved in close and punched Laurel in the mouth and then gave her a left and right combination across the face before punching her in the stomach and then backhanding her to the ground and kicking her in the back for good measure. Her tonfa clattered to the ground, as did something she had been holding in her hand. She pushed herself up and spit blood on the ground. She turned to look back at Merlyn and he could see she was wearing a mouth-guard and that even with her bloody lip she was...smiling at him. As her hair fell away, Malcolm saw she had earplugs as well. He was confused for a moment, why would she be wearing those? And then the sonic devices that Laurel had dropped went off, letting loose an ear piercing sonic wave. Laurel, thanks to her ear plugs, was left unharmed. Malcolm was not so lucky and he yelled out in pain and covered his ears in agony. Laurel picked herself up and pulled out a taser from her back pocket, turned it on and charged Malcolm and kicked him to the ground and fired the taser right at him. The two prongs pierced his suit and sent the electricity into his body. Malcolm yelled out loud as the sonics continued to scream out and the electricity disrupted voluntary control of his muscles by constantly constricting and releasing them in a miniature spasm. Laurel stomped on Malcolm and began whaling on him with the tonfa while all of this was going on, desperate to do as much damage as possible while she could. Malcolm struggled to shield himself with his arm but with the taser still going on and the sonics screaming at him, it was rather difficult to say the least.

The moment the sonics stopped though, Malcolm managed to grab Laurel and threw her off of him and yanked the prongs out of his shirt and stumbled to his feet, wincing in pain at the sheer ringing in his ears. He saw Laurel yelling something at him but he couldn't hear her. Out of the corner of his eye though, Malcolm saw somebody taking aim at him and turned around and snapped up his hands and just barely managed to catch an arrow between his hands. To his shock, he saw Thea standing there dressed in her assassin gear, the same outfit he made her wear when she killed Sarah. "Th-Thea?" She responded by shooting another arrow at him and Malcolm tossed the arrow in his hands away to catch this one but then Laurel dived over and struck the back of his right leg with her tonfa as hard as she could, knocking Malcolm down to his knees and then she smacked him on the back of his head and kicked Malcolm to the ground. Malcolm screamed in rage. His face was bruised, his ears were killing him and his whole body hurt from that damn taser and now she had turned his daughter against him! Malcolm rolled out of the way of her next strike and kicked Laurel in her side and then got to his feet and dodged as an arrow whizzed past him, cutting his suit. He turned and glared at Thea. "That's It! Daddy's Pissed!"

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
This can be your best friend!
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CombatPragmatist

Best line

"Thats it! Daddy's pissed!"
Laughing

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Best line

Laughing

Laughing Razz

Also...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/PlayingWith/BeautyIsNeverTarnished
Has been averted.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Best line

Laughing

Laughing Razz

Also...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/PlayingWith/BeautyIsNeverTarnished
Has been averted.
Refreshingly so!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Coming Soon. Cool afro

"Oliver's team?"
"Thank you."
"Yeah?"
"About your dad..."

Malcolm Merlyn was taking a stroll around the city and enjoying the beautiful night. He had that fool Oliver under his thumb now. He had killed that stupid dyke and Oliver had not only forgiven Malcolm for it but now he even had the fool working for him! Even Malcolm was surprised at how well his plan had worked so far. Yes, soon the League would be out of his hair and he could move on to the final phase of his plan: Drugging Oliver and his team one by one with the Vitura until he had all of them bowing at his feet. With all of them under his complete control, his domination of the city would be secured. "You know, sometimes I'm such a genius, I amaze even myself." After another block, he became aware that he was being followed by somebody. It obviously wasn't somebody from The League, his pursuer was being too obvious. No big deal, Malcolm told himself, if they try something then I will them and dump the body in the bay.

He chuckled to himself at the thought and kept walking, keeping his focus on his pursuer until he arrived at an underpass and stopped to wait until his pursuer had caught up. "Well." He smirked. "You're obviously not from the League of Assassins. They wouldn't be so obvious." Malcolm turned around to see...Laurel dressed in black leather gear with a tonfa in hand and a baseball bat strapped to her back. "...Who are you again?"

She let out a battle cry and charged him head on and swung her tonfa at his head only for Malcolm to laugh and duck out of the way. Laurel turned and threw a spinning roundhouse his way but he leaned back away from it. "Come on blondie, don't embarrass yourself." Clearly not listening to him, she pressed her attack and swung with the tonfa in her right hand while punching with her left. Malcolm rolled his eyes and blocked and dodged her with ease. Even when she tried to throw in a kick he was able to easily block her attempts. "Okay seriously, this is getting sad little girl." He moved in close and punched Laurel in the mouth and then gave her a left and right combination across the face before punching her in the stomach and then backhanding her to the ground and kicking her in the back for good measure. Her tonfa clattered to the ground, as did something she had been holding in her hand. She pushed herself up and spit blood on the ground. She turned to look back at Merlyn and he could see she was wearing a mouth-guard and that even with her bloody lip she was...smiling at him. As her hair fell away, Malcolm saw she had earplugs as well. He was confused for a moment, why would she be wearing those? And then the sonic devices that Laurel had dropped went off, letting loose an ear piercing sonic wave. Laurel, thanks to her ear plugs, was left unharmed. Malcolm was not so lucky and he yelled out in pain and covered his ears in agony. Laurel picked herself up and pulled out a taser from her back pocket, turned it on and charged Malcolm and kicked him to the ground and fired the taser right at him. The two prongs pierced his suit and sent the electricity into his body. Malcolm yelled out loud as the sonics continued to scream out and the electricity disrupted voluntary control of his muscles by constantly constricting and releasing them in a miniature spasm. Laurel stomped on Malcolm and began whaling on him with the tonfa while all of this was going on, desperate to do as much damage as possible while she could. Malcolm struggled to shield himself with his arm but with the taser still going on and the sonics screaming at him, it was rather difficult to say the least.

The moment the sonics stopped though, Malcolm managed to grab Laurel and threw her off of him and yanked the prongs out of his shirt and stumbled to his feet, wincing in pain at the sheer ringing in his ears. He saw Laurel yelling something at him but he couldn't hear her. Out of the corner of his eye though, Malcolm saw somebody taking aim at him and turned around and snapped up his hands and just barely managed to catch an arrow between his hands. To his shock, he saw Thea standing there dressed in her assassin gear, the same outfit he made her wear when she killed Sarah. "Th-Thea?" She responded by shooting another arrow at him and Malcolm tossed the arrow in his hands away to catch this one but then Laurel dived over and struck the back of his right leg with her tonfa as hard as she could, knocking Malcolm down to his knees and then she smacked him on the back of his head and kicked Malcolm to the ground. Malcolm screamed in rage. His face was bruised, his ears were killing him and his whole body hurt from that damn taser and now she had turned his daughter against him! Malcolm rolled out of the way of her next strike and kicked Laurel in her side and then got to his feet and dodged as an arrow whizzed past him, cutting his suit. He turned and glared at Thea. "That's It! Daddy's Pissed!"

"HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF MY FATHER YOU SACK OF CRAP?!" Thea screamed at him and charged him and swung the bow in an arc with one hand. Malcolm backed up and caught the bow in his hand. "Everything I've done, I have done for you. You should be grateful." He backhanded her and kneed her in the stomach. "You were weak. I turned you into a warrior."

"A warrior?" Thea drew a knife and flung it at him but Malcolm caught it. "YOU TURNED ME INTO A MURDERER!" As Malcolm was focusing his attention on Thea, Laurel slipped on a pair of brass knuckles and lunged at him and punched him from behind. "GAAH! YOU! Stay Down!" He kicked at Laurel but she blocked it with her arms and she was pushed backwards a bit and then Thea kicked Malcolm in his side. He was hurt but he recovered enough to throw her bow away and he went on the offensive. Malcolm slashed with the knife in an arc but Thea ducked under it and Malcolm grabbed her by the hair and he started kneeing her which she blocked with her arms and then Malcolm threw her back and kicked her down. Just then, Laurel came in with more punches. Malcolm ducked under her punch and Laurel took up a boxing stance. Malcolm smirked and twirled the knife in his hands. Laurel got in close and jabbed at him but Malcolm grabbed her by the wrist and jabbed with the knife only for Laurel to catch his wrist and then she kicked at him in the balls as hard as she could. Malcolm grunted and cursed but pushed through it and let go of her wrist and punched Laurel several times and then he kicked her to the ground with a roundhouse kick. Thea ran over to Laurel and helped her to her feet. Laurel spit blood onto the ground and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Are you alright?"
"Fine." Laurel snapped. "...Thanks."

"Okay! First of all! Yes, I made you kill that whore Sarah, but it was for a greater cause. I needed Oliver to fight the League so you would be safe." Malcolm insisted.

"You expect me to buy that crap?" Thea challenged and pulled an arrow from her back and held it in her hand.
Laurel meanwhile went ballistic. "Did you...just calll...my sister...A WHORE?!" She pushed Thea away and ran right at him and she attacked Merlyn with a series of punches. She threw a haymaker at him but Malcolm dodged it and then she pressed her attack with a right cross that he blocked with his arm and then she swung an uppercut at his face but Malcolm caught her arm and then he pulled his arm back and elbowed her in the face and then he kicked her in the back of Laurel's legs and made her fall towards the ground and she went down on her knees and he raised up the knife. "In fairness, she did plow both Ollie and Nyssa." The knife was shot out of his hand by Thea's arrow. He threw Laurel aside and turned back to Thea as she loaded up another arrow and took aim. "How the fuck can you look at yourself in the mirror? You killed those people, you killed Tommy, and you used me to kill Sarah! When is it enough for you?!"

"I don't expect you to understand, but rest assured, Thea, I have had your best intentions in mind whenever I did anything. You deserve it."
"And you deserve this." She fired the arrow but Malcolm caught it. "Now Thea, this is just-" The arrowhead burst into sparks right in front of his face, blinding him. Malcolm cussed and backed away. Laurel picked herself up, grabbed Malcolm, turned him around and she began punching him like mad, landing punch after punch after punch after punch with her Brass Knuckle Wearing Fists.

more_horiz
Thea to Mal
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShutUpHannibal
Laughing

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply