ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU: Anime and Manga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU: Anime and Manga  - Page 5 EmptyRe: CAU: Anime and Manga

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Alex took note of the girl arriving. "Is she your disciple?" Alex asked, noting the girl wearing a headband like Ryu, albeit white to his red

Ken gave a little wave. "Sup Sakura" he called as he watched the youth approach them. "You never said that Ryu had a student" Eliza said as greeted Sakura as well.

"Hi Ken, Hi Eliza. Well, I'm not his official disciple, I just copied a few things and started fighting." Sakura said.

Ryu smiled. "I know what you mean."

"Andy, is this the place?" Mai asked as they arrived outside the hotel.

"Oh, I see" Eliza said. "Well, it's still a pleasure to meet you Sakura"

"You too ma'am." Sakura said.

The group then turned as they saw Mai Shiranui and Andy Bogard walking into the hotel. "Is that...Andy Bogard?" Ryu asked.

"In the flesh" Mai smiled then waved at Terry as he finished checking in then he turned around and waved at the two in return

"What? Mai Shiranui and The Bogard Brothers?" Ryu asked, amazed.

"Who?" Sakura asked.

"Mai Shiranui of the Shiranui ninja school. She's supposed to be an ace ninja. Andy trained with her and has compete in King of Fighters tournaments in the past and that over there is Terry Bogard, the man who defeated Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser."

"...How do you know so much about them?" Sakura asked.

Ryu smiled. "A fighter has to know these things."

Andy smiled in return"Heard alot about you aswell. "

"As have I" Terry said approaching the group then offered his hand to Ryu"I heard you are a pretty good fighter"

"Thanks both of you." Ryu said and shook his hand. "I'm looking forward to a good match in the tournament."

(Wow...) Sakura thought to herself as she looked at Mai. (I think she's even bigger then Chun-Li.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Alex took note of the girl arriving. "Is she your disciple?" Alex asked, noting the girl wearing a headband like Ryu, albeit white to his red

Ken gave a little wave. "Sup Sakura" he called as he watched the youth approach them. "You never said that Ryu had a student" Eliza said as greeted Sakura as well.

"Hi Ken, Hi Eliza. Well, I'm not his official disciple, I just copied a few things and started fighting." Sakura said.

The group then turned as they saw Mai Shiranui and Andy Bogard walking into the hotel. "Is that...Andy Bogard?" Ryu asked.

"In the flesh" Mai smiled then waved at Terry as he finished checking in then he turned around and waved at the two in return

"Who?" Sakura asked.

"Mai Shiranui of the Shiranui ninja school. She's supposed to be an ace ninja. Andy trained with her and has compete in King of Fighters tournaments in the past and that over there is Terry Bogard, the man who defeated Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser."

"As have I" Terry said approaching the group then offered his hand to Ryu"I heard you are a pretty good fighter"

"Thanks both of you." Ryu said and shook his hand. "I'm looking forward to a good match in the tournament."

(Wow...) Sakura thought to herself as she looked at Mai. (I think she's even bigger then Chun-Li.)

Mai looked at Sakura and smiled"Hi"

"Likewise"Andy said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Who?" Sakura asked.

"Likewise"Andy said

"Oh! hi! Sakura Kusanago."

Ryu nodded.

Those that were looking past Ryu would see a woman sitting on a staircase.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/313/0/5/minaguchi_yuki_by_guy01-d4fo7s5.jpg
OC: Aoi Takahashi
Fighting Style: Iron Shirt and Razor Hands
OT: Replacing the sumo woman OC I had with her, goal still is to fight Chun-Li, but I thought this would be easier to do. Besides, Minaguchi Yuki's awesome.
Hope this be cool.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Who?" Sakura asked.

"Likewise"Andy said

Ryu nodded.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/313/0/5/minaguchi_yuki_by_guy01-d4fo7s5.jpg
OT: Replacing the sumo woman OC I had with her, goal still is to fight Chun-Li, but I thought this would be easier to do. Besides, Minaguchi Yuki's awesome.
Hope this be cool.

It's cool Cool

IC: "Figures I'd find you here" Ryu turns to see an asian woman with long hair dressed in a suit, it took awhile before Ryu notices her as it could be hard to do without her signiture attire"Among interesting company" Chun Li smiled at Ryu

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Who?" Sakura asked.

"Likewise"Andy said

Ryu nodded.

Hope this be cool.

It's cool Cool

IC: "Figures I'd find you here" Ryu turns to see an asian woman with long hair dressed in a suit, it took awhile before Ryu notices her as it could be hard to do without her signiture attire"Among interesting company" Chun Li smiled at Ryu

"Chun-Li! It's been awhile! You're looking great."

"Chun-Li." Aoi spoke up.

Ryu noticed she was now standing next to him.

"So pleased to meet you face to face." She smiled sweetly.

more_horiz
"It's not a surprise you have so many friends Ryu" Alex says quietly, observing him around Ken, CHun Li, Sakura and the other

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ken turned to see the new arrivals.

"Andy Bogard? I've heard all about you" he said. "So, I guess you two are hear for the tournament as well?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Who?" Sakura asked.

"I've heard that you're not that bad yourself" Ken said. "I've always wanted to meet you in person. Maybe we can a little sparring match if your up to it?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Terry, Andy, and Mai" Eliza greeted. "So, how long have you to been dating?" Eliza asked Mai.

more_horiz
:Soon Lockjaw sniffs the air.: Strong. So many, strong.

:As the stained dino/creature approaches the smell. It was in his dna to find the *big fish* and to pummel said one to submission.:

Handler: Damnit Lockjaw, wait up!

more_horiz
Alex delved into his room for the night, waiting for the matches to start tomorrow

while on the other side of Southtown, a man well known to the denizens stood in a building complex, at the top of it

He smiled as he struck a pose in the mirror, nailing it and turning the thing to shards.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Who?" Sakura asked.

"I've heard that you're not that bad yourself" Ken said. "I've always wanted to meet you in person. Maybe we can a little sparring match if your up to it?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Terry, Andy, and Mai" Eliza greeted. "So, how long have you to been dating?" Eliza asked Mai.

Admin wrote:

"Chun-Li." Aoi spoke up.

"Looking forward to it" Terry said

"Likewise" Andy said to Eliza

"Officially about two years" Mai responded to Eliza

"You don't look so bad yourself" Chun Li complemented Ryu then looked at Aoi"Hello, do I know you?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Who?" Sakura asked.

Admin wrote:

"Chun-Li." Aoi spoke up.

"Looking forward to it" Terry said

"Likewise" Andy said to Eliza

"Officially about two years" Mai responded to Eliza

"You don't look so bad yourself" Chun Li complemented Ryu then looked at Aoi"Hello, do I know you?"

"Aoi Takahashi." She offered her hand. "I'm kind of a fan. Here's hoping we have a good fight."

"Same." Ryu said. He looked at Aoi. (Strange. I don't think I've heard of her.)

more_horiz
Chun Li shook her hand"To having a good fight"

The group hears the sound of a helicopter reaching a hotel, as they got out the copter reached a landing spot then the engine shuts off, a door opens and out revealed

"Look out tournament contestants, the best for last is here!!!" Joe Higashi stepped out

"I figured one of us would make a dramatic entrance" Mai grinned

"Love ya too Mai" He pointed at her then winked

more_horiz
"Of course I plan to have a good fight" Ken smirked.

Eliza nodded towards Mai and Andy. "Well, I wish you to luck" she said happily.

Ken went to speak but....

"I'M HERE!!"

The doors to the hotel swung opened as short obese man came strutting in. Wearing a yellow jump suite that seemed to barely his girth he walked cofiendtly towards the check in desk. "The greatest fighter in America has arrived!"

Rufus had made his presence known.

On the docks

"It's what the guy wanted"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:

"I'M HERE!!"

The doors to the hotel swung opened as short obese man came strutting in. Wearing a yellow jump suite that seemed to barely his girth he walked cofiendtly towards the check in desk. "The greatest fighter in America has arrived!"

On the docks

"Hello again Rufus." Ryu said politely.

"Who's he?" Sakura asked.

"Rufus. An American Martial Arts Champ and a self-proclaimed rival of Ken."

"....How can he stand up?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

The group hears the sound of a helicopter reaching a hotel, as they got out the copter reached a landing spot then the engine shuts off, a door opens and out revealed

"Look out tournament contestants, the best for last is here!!!" Joe Higashi stepped out

OT: To Guy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Joe...Higashi...wait, that's right! You're the Muay Thai Champ right?" Ryu asked.

Aoi smiled and shook Chun-Li's hand. She then looked up at Joe. "A nice entrance Mister Higashi."

more_horiz
"Here"

Arsenal tossed the envelope across the table to an awaiting hand.

"Bring this with you when you register" Arsenal said as he leaned back against his chair. "And make sure you don't kill anyone before it starts...." he puts a cigar in his mouth as his teeth clenches down on it.

A gloved hand pulls the envelop across the table and out of the lamp light.

"What ever you say...my prince" a calm voice teased.

"I told you to stop calling me that" Arsenal said as he lit the cigar. "Besides, I know how you treat your princes"

"You know I would never do that to you..." the voice cooed. "You're just so special"

Still maintaining his calm nature, Arsenal took a puff of his buck cigar. "You said that to that call girl back in china..." he takes a drag before blowing smoke out of his nose. "...and they're still finding her painted all over that hotel" He leaned back against his chair. "And there was that dojo you decided to burn to the ground...with all the students in side" he made sure to made that last work stick.

"You can be so mean" the voice said. "You know they meant nothing to me..."

"Just get to the hotel" Arsenal said. "And don't fuck this up!"

A small gust of wind blew back towards him before he realized he was alone.

"This isn't going to end well at all"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

"I'M HERE!!"

On the docks

Ken groaned.

Of all the people he'd wanted to run into, it had to be that loud mouthed butterball. "It's you" Ken said flatly. "What brings you here"

"Simple; To beat you, and become the greatest fighter in the United States" Rufus said as he pointed right at Ken.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

"I'M HERE!!"

On the docks

Ken groaned.

Of all the people he'd wanted to run into, it had to be that loud mouthed butterball. "It's you" Ken said flatly. "What brings you here"

"Simple; To beat you, and become the greatest fighter in the United States" Rufus said as he pointed right at Ken.

"Well....good luck. I guess." Ryu said.

Outside, on top of a building, Q looked down on the hotel in silence.

Elsewhere...

Juri drummed her fingers as she waited for the tournament to start to slip in and take Chun-Li. "Ahhh...waiting.....how I hate it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Joe...Higashi...wait, that's right! You're the Muay Thai Champ right?" Ryu asked.

Aoi smiled and shook Chun-Li's hand. She then looked up at Joe. "A nice entrance Mister Higashi."

Joe, giving Aoi his trademark grin he handed her an autographed picture of himself"Something for your Facebook"

He walked up to Ryu"Ah. Never thought I'd get the chance to meet you. The guy who defeated Sagat, the then Muay Thai Champ. Gotta tell you I had my heart set on fighting him, till I heard the guy dropped off the face of the earth"

"Didn't drop too far" Chun Li said

Joe glanced Chun Li(Babe alert, play it smooth you've got one shot at this) he bowed respectfully"Names Joe "

"Chun Li" Chun Li said offering her hand to him and he accept and said"Watching the fight"

"Competing"Chun Li responded

"Really, a pretty little thing like you competing in the tournament"Joe said in which Chun Li smiled then squeezed his hand tighter Joe, hiding discomfort from the strength of her grip"I pity anyone who fights you"

Chun Li lets go"Looking forward to your match"

more_horiz
OOC: I'll let this go on till tomorrow before the "Official" announcement is made by the host.

more_horiz
OT: I think the first round of the tournament could involve our characters facing a NPC Fighter as a way to showoff what our characters fighting skills is made of

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Joe, giving Aoi his trademark grin he handed her an autographed picture of himself"Something for your Facebook"

He walked up to Ryu"Ah. Never thought I'd get the chance to meet you. The guy who defeated Sagat, the then Muay Thai Champ. Gotta tell you I had my heart set on fighting him, till I heard the guy dropped off the face of the earth"

"Didn't drop too far" Chun Li said

Joe glanced Chun Li(Babe alert, play it smooth you've got one shot at this) he bowed respectfully"Names Joe "

"Chun Li" Chun Li said offering her hand to him and he accept and said"Watching the fight"

"Competing"Chun Li responded

"Really, a pretty little thing like you competing in the tournament"Joe said in which Chun Li smiled then squeezed his hand tighter Joe, hiding discomfort from the strength of her grip"I pity anyone who fights you"

Chun Li lets go"Looking forward to your match"

Aoi laughed. "This certainly promises to be a very interesting tournament."

Ryu smiled and nodded. "You may just get your chance. Knowing Sagat, he'll show up."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: I think the first round of the tournament could involve our characters facing a NPC Fighter as a way to showoff what our characters fighting skills is made of

That sounds cool. Smile

Also, we need some more KOF guys. Anybody want to RP Iori and Kyo?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply