ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU: Anime and Manga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU: Anime and Manga  - Page 4 EmptyRe: CAU: Anime and Manga

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
"This way, sir"

Two ushers pulled open the double doors as a well built man with blonde hair walked in. Sporting business attire made him look like some traveling business man more then anything else. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

"Man, this suite is itching like crazy!" he complaint as his body squirmed. "Why do I have to wear this again?"

"Because you promised to take me shopping before the tournament started!"

The man turned to see a striking women with long blonde hair walked into the hotel...followed by a small army of ushers carrying a seeming endless parade of luggage. "Now Ken, be a darling a check us in will you?" she said with a sweet smile.

"Ken! Hey, you made it!"
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080212064051/streetfighter/images/b/b0/Ryu-nxcfix.jpg
he was also wearing shoes.

Ken's eyes lit up.

"Ryu!" he shouted as he ran to meet his fellow fighter. "It's been to long"

Ryu met and hugged his best friend. "It sure has. How you been?"

"Good" he sighed. "And you? Still bumming around the world?"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
"This way, sir"

Two ushers pulled open the double doors as a well built man with blonde hair walked in. Sporting business attire made him look like some traveling business man more then anything else. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

"Man, this suite is itching like crazy!" he complaint as his body squirmed. "Why do I have to wear this again?"

The man turned to see a striking women with long blonde hair walked into the hotel...followed by a small army of ushers carrying a seeming endless parade of luggage. "Now Ken, be a darling a check us in will you?" she said with a sweet smile.

"Ken! Hey, you made it!"
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080212064051/streetfighter/images/b/b0/Ryu-nxcfix.jpg

Ken's eyes lit up.

"Yep. I was actually on my way to this city already when I heard about the tournament. Afterwords I decided to get myself a room here."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
"This way, sir"

"Ken! Hey, you made it!"

Ken's eyes lit up.

"Yep. I was actually on my way to this city already when I heard about the tournament. Afterwords I decided to get myself a room here."

"Figured you couldn't resist something like this" he said. "So, what room are you staying in?" Ken asked.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
"This way, sir"

"Ken! Hey, you made it!"

Ken's eyes lit up.

"Figured you couldn't resist something like this" he said. "So, what room are you staying in?" Ken asked.

"1408. You?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
"This way, sir"

"Ken! Hey, you made it!"

Ken's eyes lit up.

"1408. You?"

"We're 1406" Ken said. "Well, what do you know? We're right next to each other...." Ken looked around. "Did you see anyone else around?" he asked his friend.

more_horiz
Alex walked up to the hotel building, and looked around for the room 1402

ways away up he thought to himself as he started to go up the stairs

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
"This way, sir"

"Ken! Hey, you made it!"

Ken's eyes lit up.

"1408. You?"

"We're 1406" Ken said. "Well, what do you know? We're right next to each other...." Ken looked around. "Did you see anyone else around?" he asked his friend.

"Guess not." Ryu said and turned around. "Hello again Alex."

more_horiz
Alex stood still as he saw Ryu. Last time he saw the man, it was after he had beaten the spit out of him. Alex wasn't upset about it surprisingly, and that showed in his face. He nodded at Ryu, before saying his name.

"That we do Ryu, that we do. You're fighting in this tournament I take it?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Ken noted the large man as he walked over, and began to chat with Ryu. He decided to remain silent, and watch the two carry on.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Alex stood still as he saw Ryu. Last time he saw the man, it was after he had beaten the spit out of him. Alex wasn't upset about it surprisingly, and that showed in his face. He nodded at Ryu, before saying his name.

"That's right." He smiled. "I see you've gotten stronger since last time as well."

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ken noted the large man as he walked over, and began to chat with Ryu. He decided to remain silent, and watch the two carry on.

"Oh, allow me to introduce you. This is my friend Ken Masters and his wife Eliza. Guys, this is Alex. I met him at a previous tournament and gave him a couple pointers."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"That's right." He smiled. "I see you've gotten stronger since last time as well."

"I hope so" is all Alex says humbly in front of Ryu. He was the man who beat him and showed the fighter that fists heavy with rage are not key to victory, but palms open to understanding and learning are. He nodded over to Ken and waved. "Ken Masters, the American champ right?"heasks, extending his hand for a shake

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I hope so" is all Alex says humbly in front of Ryu. He was the man who beat him and showed the fighter that fists heavy with rage are not key to victory, but palms open to understanding and learning are. He nodded over to Ken and waved. "Ken Masters, the American champ right?"heasks, extending his hand for a shake

Ken gave him a hardy shake.

"The very same" her answered.

He was strong...very strong. The hand shake along was enough to crush a normal person's hand with little effort, but thankfully Ken wasn't normal by any stretch of the imagination. Still, the massive man's strength was clearly evident. And the way her carried himself showed that he knew how to move. A potent combination if he ever did see one.

"So, I guess we're all staying here" Ken said. "Anyone traveling with you?"

more_horiz
Alex shook his head as he pushed open his door and tossed the knapsack in. "Naw, decided to come all by myself. You're the first familiar faces I've seen all day and I don't think I'll be encountering any trouble out here from any wannabe criminals. How about you two? Rolling together?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Alex shook his head as he pushed open his door and tossed the knapsack in. "Naw, decided to come all by myself. You're the first familiar faces I've seen all day and I don't think I'll be encountering any trouble out here from any wannabe criminals. How about you two? Rolling together?"

"I actually arrived here a little bit before Ken did." Ryu said.

"RRRRRYYYYYYUUUUUUU!"

"Sakura's here." Ryu smiled.

A moment later, a small schoolgirl ran in, kicking up smoke from running so fast, leaped over Alex and tackle-hugged Ryu. "I....made....it!" She said in between breaths.

"Breathe Sakura, breathe." He said and set her down. "You're here to compete I take it?"

"Uh huh!"

more_horiz
Alex took note of the girl arriving. "Is she your disciple?" Alex asked, noting the girl wearing a headband like Ryu, albeit white to his red

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Alex took note of the girl arriving. "Is she your disciple?" Alex asked, noting the girl wearing a headband like Ryu, albeit white to his red

"The closest I have to one, yeah." Ryu said. "She copied my hadoken after seeing it once. This, is Sakura Kusanago."

Sakura turned to the large man and bowed. "Nice to meet you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"The closest I have to one, yeah." Ryu said. "She copied my hadoken after seeing it once. This, is Sakura Kusanago."

Sakura turned to the large man and bowed. "Nice to meet you."
Alex waved at her. He would've said something about how she was too young but then again, he'd met Yun and Yang at the last tournament, along with Ibuki and Elena. "Y'know, she kinda reminds me of some people" Alex tells Ryu and Ken

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Ken gave a little wave. "Sup Sakura" he called as he watched the youth approach them. "You never said that Ryu had a student" Eliza said as greeted Sakura as well.

South Town Docks

The "River Duck" slowly pulled into the docks just shortly after two. Just as it was scheduled to, and with a shipment of 300 large containers. The official manifest listed all of it as nothing more then raw goods. Tobacco, sugar, coffee beans, and rum brought up to the city from South America. Things that one would hardly consider dangerous in their own right.

Well, at least not to dangerous if one was to look the other way.

"Everything you requested"

A man dressed in a dark suit and silk tie stepped out onto wooden dock. He appeared to be in his early thirties and with a slender build. Nothing more then a business man who seemed to be a bit out of his element down near a mainly blue collar stronghold. He walked a few more steps before stopping just short of where the dock ended.

He takes a few seconds to adjust his brown hair. "You sure you need all this hardware? Ya planning on taking over a small country?"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ken gave a little wave. "Sup Sakura" he called as he watched the youth approach them. "You never said that Ryu had a student" Eliza said as greeted Sakura as well.

"Hi Ken, Hi Eliza. Well, I'm not his official disciple, I just copied a few things and started fighting." Sakura said.

Ryu smiled. "I know what you mean."

"Andy, is this the place?" Mai asked as they arrived outside the hotel.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hi Ken, Hi Eliza. Well, I'm not his official disciple, I just copied a few things and started fighting." Sakura said.

"Oh, I see" Eliza said. "Well, it's still a pleasure to meet you Sakura"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You too ma'am." Sakura said.

The group then turned as they saw Mai Shiranui and Andy Bogard walking into the hotel. "Is that...Andy Bogard?" Ryu asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The group then turned as they saw Mai Shiranui and Andy Bogard walking into the hotel. "Is that...Andy Bogard?" Ryu asked.

"In the flesh" Mai smiled then waved at Terry as he finished checking in then he turned around and waved at the two in return

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"In the flesh" Mai smiled then waved at Terry as he finished checking in then he turned around and waved at the two in return

"What? Mai Shiranui and The Bogard Brothers?" Ryu asked, amazed.

"Who?" Sakura asked.

"Mai Shiranui of the Shiranui ninja school. She's supposed to be an ace ninja. Andy trained with her and has compete in King of Fighters tournaments in the past and that over there is Terry Bogard, the man who defeated Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser."

"...How do you know so much about them?" Sakura asked.

Ryu smiled. "A fighter has to know these things."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What? Mai Shiranui and The Bogard Brothers?" Ryu asked, amazed.

"Who?" Sakura asked.

"Mai Shiranui of the Shiranui ninja school. She's supposed to be an ace ninja. Andy trained with her and has compete in King of Fighters tournaments in the past and that over there is Terry Bogard, the man who defeated Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser."

"...How do you know so much about them?" Sakura asked.

Ryu smiled. "A fighter has to know these things."

Andy smiled in return"Heard alot about you aswell. "

"As have I" Terry said approaching the group then offered his hand to Ryu"I heard you are a pretty good fighter"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply