ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU: Anime and Manga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU: Anime and Manga  - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU: Anime and Manga

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
this is good

haha now i'm thinking like

TEAM WITH PERFECT WIN RECORD FACES TRUE ARSENAL/NIGHTMARE GEESE

TEAM WITH ONE LOSS OR MORE FACES REGULAR ARSENAL/GEESE

You're basically facing off against Arsenal in a twelve foot battle suite armed with enough weapons to reduce a standing army of over 20,000 do dust.

Really, he would be wet works kind of guy.

As the fighters fight, he would be busy blowing up buildings, and trying to off some fighters.
okay this is pretty swee tto imagine

I want to hear what the others think.

This mite not even go anywhere.

more_horiz
I'm in!

And going by his power level in the Anime, Terry vs Arsenal should be downright epic. Very Happy

Also, dibbs on RPing Gill (With PANTS! Shocked )

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
I'm in!

And going by his power level in the Anime, Terry vs Arsenal should be downright epic. Very Happy

with pants!

that's not gill! that's an imposter!

IMPOSTER I SAY!

PANTS ARE HERESY!
*dragged away in straight jacket*

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
I'm in!

with pants!

IMPOSTER I SAY!

PANTS ARE HERESY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V0VTlrCzW8
Laughing

Although seriously, it's just because I can't take Gill seriously otherwise. Or his brother for that matter.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
I'm in!

with pants!

IMPOSTER I SAY!

PANTS ARE HERESY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V0VTlrCzW8
Laughing

Although seriously, it's just because I can't take Gill seriously otherwise. Or his brother for that matter.
urien has the unfortunate accident of his name being an anagram of urine

more_horiz
I take dibs on Duck King.

And the anime is probably a good base point on how to gauge the character's powers.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
I take dibs on Duck King.

And the anime is probably a good base point on how to gauge the character's powers.

So that would be SF2 Anime for Bison...
SF Alpha for Ryu?

more_horiz
Yeah.

The Fatal Fury movies for the KOF characters, and the like.

more_horiz
Dibs on Chun Li!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Dibs on Chun Li!

http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=351328
Cool

Also, Gill
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/060/3/e/gill_redesign_by_salvation_series-d4rdk1x.jpg

Bison
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/066/1/3/Psycho_Crusher_by_Fred_H.jpg

Akuma
http://fc01.deviantart.net/images2/i/2004/03/3/7/Fiery_AKUMA.jpg

Geese Howard
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=373602

more_horiz
Are original characters cool? Because I have one in this sort of theme. Really, based off Grappler Baki character, Pickle.

http://themurkydepths.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurman-sketch-172529053?q=boost%3Apopular%20Muscular%20Lizard%20Man&qo=35

"It was found in a Glacier on the North Pole, a creature that may have shown a new branch of Dinosaur that was unheard of in the fossil record. And needless to say, as the ice melted of the body. It came to life."

"It calls itself Lock Jaw. And he is in a new world. A bold new world that he is having to adjust. Also extremely strong, so it seeks to test his might. For to him, it is a game."

How about that?

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Are original characters cool? Because I have one in this sort of theme. Really, based off Grappler Baki character, Pickle.

http://themurkydepths.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaurman-sketch-172529053?q=boost%3Apopular%20Muscular%20Lizard%20Man&qo=35

"It was found in a Glacier on the North Pole, a creature that may have shown a new branch of Dinosaur that was unheard of in the fossil record. And needless to say, as the ice melted of the body. It came to life."

"It calls itself Lock Jaw. And he is in a new world. A bold new world that he is having to adjust. Also extremely strong, so it seeks to test his might. For to him, it is a game."

How about that?

I think Blanka could act as translator. Smile

Besides, Tekken has Gon and boxing velociraptor's, and FF has Gods running around, so why not?

more_horiz
Yay!

And I love Blanka. Yeah, translators are needed.

Also Lock Jaw ate by killing stuff, with his fists and then ate it raw.

In the new world, this might be a problem. Look out bears, elephants, and Tigers, etc. Lock Jaw hungry!

more_horiz
OC
Gritta Thompson
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/087/5/6/is_two_against_one_fair__by_theamazonclub-d4u8dhq.jpg
Bio: A giant sumo wrestler woman, she possesses incredible strength due to her size and weight which she uses to her advantage in fights. After beating numerous opponents, she has decided she is ready and has decided to make her mark in the world. As such, she has entered the big tournament with the goal of defeating Chun-Li and taking her title of the Strongest Woman In The World.

Strengths
-Incredible Strength and Resilience
-Grappling
-Size
-Weight
-Close Range Combat

Weaknesses
-Speed
-Long Range Combat

Specials
-Ogress Crush: A fierce open palm strike to the face with her body's weight behind it.
-Headcrush: A dashing headbutt.
-Giant Stomp: Gritta leaps into the air over her opponent and stomps on them.

Super
-Ogress Smash: A Ki charged version of her Ogress Crush, designed to smash her opponent's body.
-Ground Wave: She punches both fists into the ground, sending out a shockwave of force.
-Ogress Breath: Gritta inhales, bloats up, and then spits out a devastating blast of Ki at her opponent.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Yay!

In the new world, this might be a problem. Look out bears, elephants, and Tigers, etc. Lock Jaw hungry!

I get the feeling he's going to be running into Dhalsim then.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

How about that?
as long as we get him some pants or something

i won't fight a caveman with his cavedong wanging around

more_horiz
Also, C.Viper vs Lien Neville could be a cool fight.

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Crimson_Viper
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Lien_Neville

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

How about that?
as long as we get him some pants or something

i won't fight a caveman with his cavedong wanging around

Lock Jaw wear Hulk Pants. The best there is.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Yay!

I get the feeling he's going to be running into Dhalsim then.

Yeah, either A: Fighting to protect his elephants or B: Avenging the lost of a Elephant due to jaw's hunger.

more_horiz
Very nice.

I see we're getting more, and more people interested in this.

I think I have an idea on what I want to do with this thing, and the setting.

It will be in South Town, and we'll go from there.

Oh, as I'm not done honking Arsenal's horn. (Ego Lolz)

Here is his theme, and the tone I kind of want to set for this.

more_horiz
Oh, dibs on the great and powerful....

Dan.

Oh, and yeah, OC's are fine.

Just seeing how we have a lot of things going at once, let's not try to make to many. Also, if it would make things easier, we can split side stories, and arcs into sperate threads. Make it easier for all of us.

more_horiz
Street Fighter V and KOF: Another Day is also something that we can use as well.

more_horiz
Dear Participant,

You've been invited to this years King of Fighters tournament. You will have the chance to compete for the honor of becoming the new King of Fighters champion, and a chance to walk away with 100 Million Dollars. Please arrive at the new "Titan Building" located on East Island, South Town no later then August 1. You will have to midnight to register, and no late entries will be accepted. All rules will be explained upon arrival to tower lobby.

We wish you the best of luck,

Sharon Titan
CEO of Titan International.

Letters similar to this was shipped all over the world. Each one written down on on expensive paper, folded, and placed into envelopes. A drop of black wax was placed on the center of it, and pressed down with a stamp of the Titan Corporation.

As the sun slowly rose to signal a new day, these letters would be found...waiting to be open by those chosen.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Dear Participant,

You've been invited to this years King of Fighters tournament. You will have the chance to compete for the honor of becoming the new King of Fighters champion, and a chance to walk away with 100 Million Dollars. Please arrive at the new "Titan Building" located on East Island, South Town no later then August 1. You will have to midnight to register, and no late entries will be accepted. All rules will be explained upon arrival to tower lobby.

We wish you the best of luck,

Sharon Titan
CEO of Titan International.

Letters similar to this was shipped all over the world. Each one written down on on expensive paper, folded, and placed into envelopes. A drop of black wax was placed on the center of it, and pressed down with a stamp of the Titan Corporation.

As the sun slowly rose to signal a new day, these letters would be found...waiting to be open by those chosen.

Gritta Thompson was just finishing a massive breakfast and washed her hands when she saw the letter. She opened it up and smiled. The tournament was finally ready to begin. She walked to her room to gather her belongings.

more_horiz
: Lock Jaw and his science baby sitter were thrilled to be there. As he had to put a collar around his neck, and every time he broke rules. Well. Got shocked. Needless to say it is a fast system of learning. As the creature worn large blue jean pants, with tail hole as he sniffs the air.:

:Being hungry he looks for food, as John the lab guy had to run after him.:

John: Lock Jaw. Wait!"

Lock Jaw: "Food." :Going based on scent fo smell for any sort of buffet section.:

:Went to food part of lobby, and ate til full.:

John: Oh boy. Dr Stone will not be happy about this. :After all, Lock jaw was a pseudo celebrity. A dinosaur thing frozen in ice and came back.:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply