ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU: Anime and Manga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU: Anime and Manga  - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU: Anime and Manga

more_horiz
OOC: Depending on how many replies this gets, I'll make a proper thread for this.

IC:

Sagat picked up the letter and opened it.

After finishing it, a smile appeared on his battle worn face. Something that doesn't happen that much as he crumpled the lettered, and tossed it over his shoulder.

If he got the invitation to this tournament...then that man had also gotten it. The man who he deemed his only true rival..and the only man worthy to face him in a life or death battle.

The God of Muya Thai looked towards the rising sun as he prepared himself for his trip.

Arsenal reached down, and picked up the bloodied envelope from the nearby corpse. He shook off the access blood before opening it up.He quickly scanned the letter before ripping it to pieces, letting the shredded paper fall onto what was left of his victim.

"This is unite 5 to base. I've found an invitation, and proceeding with plan. over" he spoke into a built in Microphone.

"Understood" a voice answered back. "Operation relocation will proceed as planned"

more_horiz
that's a pretty hardcore way to begint his whole thing 0_o

more_horiz
Give me by tomorrow, I'll get started with the intros then Smile

more_horiz
Juri Han grinned at the letter. She had gotten tired of waiting but now the tournament was here. She already knew that Chun-Li and Cammy would be entering. That was good. She could get them both in one fell swoop and keep them all to herself. Juri licked her lips and left for the tournament.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/034/2/3/juri_by_pantalewns-d4ok5e0.jpg

Sakura Kusanago jumped up and down. "YAHOO! IT"S HERE!" She did a backflip. "Oh man this tournament is gonna be so much fun! I can't wait to see Ryu there." She ran to pack for her trip.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/094/6/3/Sakura___Street_Fighter_IV_by_mynando.jpg

more_horiz
OT: Nice touch Smile

Andy Bogard had already begun packing at his hotel suite that he once checked in when he was going to see Joe's fight, he didn't even have to check on Terry as knowing him he'd already found out about the tournament and probably had a head start on him. Andy paused before he finished packing"I like the style of this hotel for them to have perky ninja girls in their employ"

Terry placed some flowers at a gravesite, looking at the gravestone of Sulia Gaudeamus as he closed his eyes then payed his final respects. He gets up then leaves for the tournament.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Andy Bogard had already begun packing at his hotel suite that he once checked in when he was going to see Joe's fight, he didn't even have to check on Terry as knowing him he'd already found out about the tournament and probably had a head start on him. Andy paused before he finished packing"I like the style of this hotel for them to have perky ninja girls in their employ"

Terry placed some flowers at a gravesite, looking at the gravestone of Sulia Gaudeamus as he closed his eyes then payed his final respects. He gets up then leaves for the tournament.

OT: Back at you.

Mai dropped her disguise that she was using to blend in with the wall and ran over and hugged him. "Hi Andy!" I love you

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mai dropped her disguise that she was using to blend in with the wall and ran over and hugged him. "Hi Andy!" I love you

"

more_horiz
Was there a post there?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Andy hugged Mai in return"Hello Mai" he said with a smile I love you

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mai hugged him close. "You packing for the tournament?"

more_horiz
"This way, sir"

Two ushers pulled open the double doors as a well built man with blonde hair walked in. Sporting business attire made him look like some traveling business man more then anything else. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

"Man, this suite is itching like crazy!" he complaint as his body squirmed. "Why do I have to wear this again?"

"Because you promised to take me shopping before the tournament started!"

The man turned to see a striking women with long blonde hair walked into the hotel...followed by a small army of ushers carrying a seeming endless parade of luggage. "Now Ken, be a darling a check us in will you?" she said with a sweet smile.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
"This way, sir"

Two ushers pulled open the double doors as a well built man with blonde hair walked in. Sporting business attire made him look like some traveling business man more then anything else. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

"Man, this suite is itching like crazy!" he complaint as his body squirmed. "Why do I have to wear this again?"

The man turned to see a striking women with long blonde hair walked into the hotel...followed by a small army of ushers carrying a seeming endless parade of luggage. "Now Ken, be a darling a check us in will you?" she said with a sweet smile.

"Ken! Hey, you made it!"
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080212064051/streetfighter/images/b/b0/Ryu-nxcfix.jpg
he was also wearing shoes.

more_horiz
It was meaningless to open up the envelope.

He already knew what was inside, and what was waiting for him at the destination mentioned.

All that he wanted was for a chance to finally show his true power to an opponent worthy of such an honor. Someone who wouldn't dissapoint him like so many in the past had did. A chance to truly unleash the Dark Hadou.

Akuma stood on the edge of a cliff that overlooked South Town.

For the first time in as long as he could remember, something that resembled excitement surged within his dark body. His face slowly formed into a predatory grin.

Yes, this would be a very interesting couple of days indeed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
"This way, sir"

"Ken! Hey, you made it!"
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080212064051/streetfighter/images/b/b0/Ryu-nxcfix.jpg

Ken's eyes lit up.

"Ryu!" he shouted as he ran to meet his fellow fighter. "It's been to long"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yep. Just finished before you got here" Andy said

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
"This way, sir"

"Ken! Hey, you made it!"

Ken's eyes lit up.

"Ryu!" he shouted as he ran to meet his fellow fighter. "It's been to long"

Ryu met and hugged his best friend. "It sure has. How you been?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Same here." Mai said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Same here." Mai said.

"Whatever happens in the tournament, just be safe ok" Andy said to Mai

Terry Bogard left the cemetery his thoughts are of his brother and the others whose sure recieved the news. It has been years since he last heard of Geese, he pushes the image of Lily falling to her death out of his mind, he'd like to believe he's dead but he knows eventually Geese will make his presence known at some point

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Same here." Mai said.

"Whatever happens in the tournament, just be safe ok" Andy said to Mai

Terry Bogard left the cemetery his thoughts are of his brother and the others whose sure recieved the news. It has been years since he last heard of Geese, he pushes the image of Lily falling to her death out of his mind, he'd like to believe he's dead but he knows eventually Geese will make his presence known at some point

"Back at you Andy."

Behind Terry, at the other end of the graveyard was a seemingly human man in a trenchcoat and a fedora.
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=165234
Q watched Terry leave before walking away himself.

more_horiz
Alex looked at the letter he had gotten, then back at Tom. "You're right, it's a tournament letter, which means-

"that man will be there Alex? I know. You want to go find him and face him again don't you?" Tom said, putting his hand on Alex's shoulder

"Yea...show him how i've grown" he tells Tom, nodding goodbye towards his mentor and the daughter, before hopping on the bus to Southtown

more_horiz
: The Stone Age fighter soon enough stops his feeding rampage. As John had a anime tear drop upside his head.:

John: You need to learn to behave!

Lock Jaw: The only reason I do not hurt you, is you so weak.

: Ponders who will he be fighting, and at one time. :

more_horiz
Guile waited on the packed train platform just as the train appeared over in the distance. Due to the immense August heat, the sliver train seemed to shimmer like an illusion. Something that did catch his eye for a few moments before turning his attention back to the matter at hand.

An envelope that had found it's way onto his desk, and had called his attention to the King of Fighters tournament. While the nature of the tournament hadn't peeked his, and his superiors interest...it was the company that had. The Titan Corporation had seemingly sprang up over night, and single handedly transformed the city into a model metropolis. In the span of a year, they'd managed to make it one of the safest cities in America...or so it was claimed. Still, many rumors presisted of how they did it...most of them where more totalitarian they model. It was decided that Guile would participate in the tournament, and see if he could find any information.

The train pulled up to the station, hissing as it came to a full stop. The doors slid open, hitting Guile with a blast of cold air as he walked in.

more_horiz
In a mountain area

Joe Higashi breathed heavily, wiping the sweat from his brow. Seeing the shattered remains of a large boulder he destroyed with his bare hands"Yes!" Joe raised his fist in the air(close, I could feel the strength increasing after each training.) He looked at both of his hands not damaged at all from his rigerous training" This time I can finally match them"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In a mountain area

Joe Higashi breathed heavily, wiping the sweat from his brow. Seeing the shattered remains of a large boulder he destroyed with his bare hands"Yes!" Joe raised his fist in the air(close, I could feel the strength increasing after each training.) He looked at both of his hands not damaged at all from his rigerous training" This time I can finally match them"

The invitation appeared on a rock nearby.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
In a mountain area

The invitation appeared on a rock nearby.

Joe noticed the invitation then picks it up and opens it, reading what it say he smiles from ear to ear

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply