ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens  - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Amelia came back from the kitchen with drinks for all of them. "Still, vacation in Latveria? As someone who lives here, I do not understand that"

" Has a rather pleasant scenery" Bullseye smiled

"funny Lester, very funny"

OOC: do you want me to just have inferno and trigger already in Latveria?
For the best as I cant think of a mission for Lorna to give them atm Embarassed 

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens  - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Amelia came back from the kitchen with drinks for all of them. "Still, vacation in Latveria? As someone who lives here, I do not understand that"

what about my espionage suggestion?

Doom might be up to something, so why not send some people to check out LAtveria, esp someone who's from the area?

how's that sound?

But yea uh ill start with them getting off the boat.

"Latveria? Quaint little empire for doc doom, kinda reminds me of that movie shrek"

"Shrek?"

"Yea, the place that the little ruler dude lives at? Duloc? I see Doom probably using something like that song in the movie"

Trigger would laugh but stop as they saw her house.

"Why'd we stop?"

"Shit". Trigger would walk slowly with a hand on her gun.

"What's up Trigger?@

"Someone is in the...place I use to stay"

"Someone is in your parents' place and they shouldn't be there?"

"How'd you

"Just cause I'm talk dark and handsome with wonderful mutant powers doesn't mean I lack brainpower. Lets smoke em out?" He'd ask Trigger, hands aflame

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Doom might be up to something, so why not send some people to check out LAtveria, esp someone who's from the area?

how's that sound?

In Genosha, Lorna entered the room and said to the two of them" I have an assignment for the two of you. Both of you have seen the press conference involving The Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom. I want the both of you to sneak into Latveria and check to make sure that Doom isn't planning anything. Especially when it involves us"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

how's that sound?

In Genosha, Lorna entered the room and said to the two of them" I have an assignment for the two of you. Both of you have seen the press conference involving The Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom. I want the both of you to sneak into Latveria and check to make sure that Doom isn't planning anything. Especially when it involves us"
trigger nodded as inferno smiled. "Anything for the cause, your highness" he'd say, giving a bow. "We will be successful for you"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

how's that sound?

trigger nodded as inferno smiled. "Anything for the cause, your highness" he'd say, giving a bow. "We will be successful for you"
"Given where you'll be stationed I'd advise to not draw any attention to yourselves. Till we receive proof of Doom orchestrating an attack against us the both of you will operate inconspicuously" Lorna said" Carry on and be safe out there"

more_horiz
"Of course your highness!" Inferno would say, chatting Trigger's ear off.

To now

Trigger remembered how to sneak into her old house, and lead Inferno in through the kitchen side door. She opened it silently, only to be surprised when she saw her mom taking with guests! She whispered to Derrick and the two walked around to the front, knocking

"Who could be knocking at this hou-Tracena?" Amelia would ask. She'd been wearing a brown suit, with Inferno in a grey one.

"Uh hey mom, and I go by Trigger now, mutant thing"

Amelia raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "Well uh okay dear, if that's what you want. Who's this fine young man?

"I'm a friend of your daighter's ma'am, I go by Inferno. She wanted to show me some things about where she grew up. Sorta like a culture project. I showed her my life in the DR (Dominican republic) and now I get to see Latveria!"

"Excited?"

"To be honest with you ma'am, no. Kinda frightened. I mean I thought where I grew up was dangerous but its nothing compared to this place"

"Haha i think I like you, and call me Ms Gurski"

Bullseye would see Trigger lookat him with his mask off, having a stare down almost

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Of course your highness!" Inferno would say, chatting Trigger's ear off.

To now

Trigger remembered how to sneak into her old house, and lead Inferno in through the kitchen side door. She opened it silently, only to be surprised when she saw her mom taking with guests! She whispered to Derrick and the two walked around to the front, knocking

"Who could be knocking at this hou-Tracena?" Amelia would ask. She'd been wearing a brown suit, with Inferno in a grey one.

"Uh hey mom, and I go by Trigger now, mutant thing"

Amelia raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "Well uh okay dear, if that's what you want. Who's this fine young man?

"I'm a friend of your daighter's ma'am, I go by Inferno. She wanted to show me some things about where she grew up. Sorta like a culture project. I showed her my life in the DR (Dominican republic) and now I get to see Latveria!"

"Excited?"

"To be honest with you ma'am, no. Kinda frightened. I mean I thought where I grew up was dangerous but its nothing compared to this place"

"Haha i think I like you, and call me Ms Gurski"

Bullseye would see Trigger lookat him with his mask off, having a stare down almost

Shari looks at Trigger and Inferno, not keeping their eyes on them as Bullseye stares at Trigger. It has been awhile since he has seen her but the few little details he picked up made him take notice." He smiled then stood up"Your mother told me that you have made quite a name for yourself." he noticed a fly buzzing around the room then it buzzed near Inferno's ear. He quickly grabbed a knife that Shari was using to cut an apple with then he threw it with passed just inches away from Inferno's ear then it pierced the wall with the fly on it.

"Bullseye" He smiled"Flies. They can be such pest. So Tracena, care to introduce your old man Lester to your friend. While he's processing what the hell just happened"

more_horiz
Trigger raised an eyebrow and a snarl came over her face. she raised her left hand and pointed at the man who was her father. "First off, It's Trigger, and secondly I don't know where you think you get off calling yourself my old man so why don't you fu-"

Inferno patted Trigger on the shoulder
"Trigger chill, it's cool it's cool, ill introduce myself"and nearly get my ear split. Trigger's dad is Bullseye. Why am I not surprised and why am I so thankful he didn't send a more permanent message? Like my ear being gone? Inferno would think as he extended his hand. "Name's Inferno, and I've heard of you Bullseye. You actually offed the dude who used to run drugs through my neighborhood, crab hands Donaldson. Old German dude from Brazil, you remember him?"

Trigger stared at Bullseye/Lester meeting Inferno. Amelia held her daighter's hand and pointed to Shari. "Trigger this is Shari, she works with Lester"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Trigger raised an eyebrow and a snarl came over her face. she raised her left hand and pointed at the man who was her father. "First off, It's Trigger, and secondly I don't know where you think you get off calling yourself my old man so why don't you fu-"

"Trigger chill, it's cool it's cool, ill introduce myself"and nearly get my ear split. Trigger's dad is Bullseye. Why am I not surprised and why am I so thankful he didn't send a more permanent message? Like my ear being gone? Inferno would think as he extended his hand. "Name's Inferno, and I've heard of you Bullseye. You actually offed the dude who used to run drugs through my neighborhood, crab hands Donaldson. Old German dude from Brazil, you remember him?"

Trigger stared at Bullseye/Lester meeting Inferno. Amelia held her daighter's hand and pointed to Shari. "Trigger this is Shari, she works with Lester"
Shari silently nods at Trigger

Bullseye smiled" Ah yes. Old Crab Hands. I remember him, or as he's currently called the dearly departed No Hands Donaldson" he clasped his hands together then looked down"May he rest in peace"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bullseye smiled" Ah yes. Old Crab Hands. I remember him, or as he's currently called the dearly departed No Hands Donaldson" he clasped his hands together then looked down"May he rest in peace"
"or not you know? Guy was a real sh-theel man, but yea Trigger and I are here for a cultural exchange thing and she figured we'd stop by her house before seeing the sights"

Inferno thought to himself about this situation. I could fry him and this whole house but that'd be dumb and not what Polaris ordered. Play the role, play the role

"What is there to see?" Amelia would ask, astounded at the number of people coming to visit Latveria

"Why Castle Doom of course, place is infamous!"

Trigger nods to Amelia then replies to her mother "Inferno wants to see it in person, place gets talked about quite a bit since people found out where I was from"

"Uhh Ms. Gurski, do you mind if I look in your fridge?" And leave you four to talk? Inferno thought

"No I don't mind! Any friend of Trigger is a friend of mine!"

Derrick/inferno would smile at her as he left the room

Trigger would look at Lester. "Talk" is all she tells him before sitting down on a couch

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"or not you know? Guy was a real sh-theel man, but yea Trigger and I are here for a cultural exchange thing and she figured we'd stop by her house before seeing the sights"

Inferno thought to himself about this situation. I could fry him and this whole house but that'd be dumb and not what Polaris ordered. Play the role, play the role

"What is there to see?" Amelia would ask, astounded at the number of people coming to visit Latveria

"Why Castle Doom of course, place is infamous!"

Trigger nods to Amelia then replies to her mother "Inferno wants to see it in person, place gets talked about quite a bit since people found out where I was from"

"Uhh Ms. Gurski, do you mind if I look in your fridge?" And leave you four to talk? Inferno thought

"No I don't mind! Any friend of Trigger is a friend of mine!"

Derrick/inferno would smile at her as he left the room

Trigger would look at Lester. "Talk" is all she tells him before sitting down on a couch

Shari(with an eyepatch)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DMXxB0A9hFI/TBhWFyE4GyI/AAAAAAAABsM/VeGHfCYkLqk/s1600/reoberta2-AGZ.jpg

IC: "So. Why don't you tell me what you're really here for?" Bullseye says to Trigger"Don't even bother trying to hide it, Shari and I can spot an espionage assignment from the both of you. Some can hide it but others...still needs work."

"Thank you." Shari said as she accepted a drink from amelia

more_horiz
Making the same face Amelia did whenever he said something she didn't like, Trigger turned up her nose at him.

"So noooow you've got time to lecture me about my career choice? She'd ask in a tone he'd recognize as one he used before. "We're here for like you said, espionage. If it's obvious enough you can get it"

"You're welcome Shari"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Making the same face Amelia did whenever he said something she didn't like, Trigger turned up her nose at him.

"So noooow you've got time to lecture me about my career choice? She'd ask in a tone he'd recognize as one he used before. "We're here for like you said, espionage. If it's obvious enough you can get it"

"You're welcome Shari"
Bullseye shrugged" It's your career. But consider yourself lucky that it was me that spotted it. If it were Doom or one of his people then you and your boyfriend overthere would have been dead already. So in the future. Be a little more inconspicuous"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You're welcome Shari"

Bullseye shrugged" It's your career. But consider yourself lucky that it was me that spotted it. If it were Doom or one of his people then you and your boyfriend overthere would have been dead already. So in the future. Be a little more inconspicuous"
"Hes not my boyfriend and I can handle myself old man, so why don't you quit talking down to me like you raised me? I don't need advice from a guy who gets beat up by some red suited clown!" She'd retort, emphasizing the last three words

Amelia looked at Shari with a worry about how this was going

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You're welcome Shari"

"Hes not my boyfriend and I can handle myself old man, so why don't you quit talking down to me like you raised me? I don't need advice from a guy who gets beat up by some red suited clown!" She'd retort, emphasizing the last three words

Amelia looked at Shari with a worry about how this was going
"And I responded in kind by shooting Deadpool in the face. We laughed and had a few beers afterwards" Bullseye retorted to the last comment"And kudos to taking a professional approach on this little espionage mission"

"Trigger" Shari spoke up" Like to speak with you out back"

more_horiz
"I was referring to the one devil in your pa..." Trigger!e voice trailed off as Shari spoke up. "Sure ma'am" she'd reply as they walked outback. Derrick/Inferno walke back in with a cold drink, unopened

OOC: picture on the left fits for Shari

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I was referring to the one devil in your pa..." Trigger!e voice trailed off as Shari spoke up. "Sure ma'am" she'd reply as they walked outback. Derrick/Inferno walke back in with a cold drink, unopened

"So whats you're story? How did you end up working for Magneto?" Bullseye asked Inferno

"From the looks of things, not much of a traditional father/daughter relationship" Shari responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"So whats you're story? How did you end up working for Magneto?" Bullseye asked Inferno

"From the looks of things, not much of a traditional father/daughter relationship" Shari responded
"well it was a but after you killer Crab Hands, a gang war started and my powers began to flare up. I had to defend my neighborhood from attack by rival gangs who wanted to fill his spot. In the midst of this, my brother gained powers of his own but they hurt him more than they helped. His body was like magma rock and his organs and nervous system were messed up because of it, but we couldn't afford treatment, nor would anyone treat him. Even after I fended off the gangs from my neighborhood they tried to kick us out, our parents included, messed up right?" Derrick would ask before opening his drink to take a sip.

"Anyways, the whole neighborhood, among others came for my brother abd I in the middle of the night. Tanks, guns all of that heavy stuff. I was ready to blow them away but then Magneto came out of the sky and utterly wrecked their gear. He sent them running just by showing up. He then turned to me abd said he learned of my plight and that he could help my brother and I. He told me about how mutants have to look out for each other and that I was not alone in my experience. He also asked if I would like to join The Brotherhood and spread his message. I said yes and here I am! I met Trigger after we picked up Copycat and Blur, and that's it"

"Not much of a relationship at all" Trigger would say. " I mean where does he get off? Talking to me like I'm some kid or that he's been there? Yea I get it was his job but he made the choice if his job over us, so excuse me if I'm upset about that, I have a right to be don't I? I wan he can't have it both ways can he? Waltz back in like it's all good"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"well it was a but after you killer Crab Hands, a gang war started and my powers began to flare up. I had to defend my neighborhood from attack by rival gangs who wanted to fill his spot. In the midst of this, my brother gained powers of his own but they hurt him more than they helped. His body was like magma rock and his organs and nervous system were messed up because of it, but we couldn't afford treatment, nor would anyone treat him. Even after I fended off the gangs from my neighborhood they tried to kick us out, our parents included, messed up right?" Derrick would ask before opening his drink to take a sip.

"Anyways, the whole neighborhood, among others came for my brother abd I in the middle of the night. Tanks, guns all of that heavy stuff. I was ready to blow them away but then Magneto came out of the sky and utterly wrecked their gear. He sent them running just by showing up. He then turned to me abd said he learned of my plight and that he could help my brother and I. He told me about how mutants have to look out for each other and that I was not alone in my experience. He also asked if I would like to join The Brotherhood and spread his message. I said yes and here I am! I met Trigger after we picked up Copycat and Blur, and that's it"

"Not much of a relationship at all" Trigger would say. " I mean where does he get off? Talking to me like I'm some kid or that he's been there? Yea I get it was his job but he made the choice if his job over us, so excuse me if I'm upset about that, I have a right to be don't I? I wan he can't have it both ways can he? Waltz back in like it's all good"

"Those gang members that hassled you? They still around?" Bullseye asked

"I get your frustration. My parents sold me to a Burmese Military Officer. I don't even want to know the ramifications of a reunion between them would be. However with your situation, at least he's here. Not many would have that luxury. As far as the job concern, when you're born into it you just cant switch it off." Shari said

more_horiz

Meanwhile,

Titania fell down in exhaustion, laying down on top of Crusher. She smiled as he put his arms around her, his body turning from steel back to flesh. "You." She breathed heavily. "You....spoil me."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Meanwhile,

Titania fell down in exhaustion, laying down on top of Crusher. She smiled as he put his arms around her, his body turning from steel back to flesh. "You." She breathed heavily. "You....spoil me."

Crusher smiled as he held her close" As do you"

Last edited by Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I get your frustration. My parents sold me to a Burmese Military Officer. I don't even want to know the ramifications of a reunion between them would be. However with your situation, at least he's here. Not many would have that luxury. As far as the job concern, when you're born into it you just cant switch it off." Shari said
"naw, took care of 'em myself. Roasted em for trying to poach me you know?" Inferno would ask

Trigger looked down a bit. "Dang, but still, he has to earn that title of father, you know? I don't want him to think that he can just waltz back in after missing everything, but yea when you're born into it you're born into it I guess. I just can't bring myself to call him that yet"

more_horiz
Leonardo stands on the rooftop of a Manhattan building. He watches over the city, a thought just popped in as he can picture Mikey making a Batman joke at this moment.

"Shouldn't stand so close on the edge. Especially at this height"

He turned to see Karai walking towards him" Responded to my call?"

"Surprised?" Leonardo asked

"About as surprised as you were when you received it" Karai said

"When did you arrive here" Leonardo asked

"About a few hours from now." Karai responded" I heard that you've kept yourself pretty busy since our last meeting. Even made a new friend along the way"

Leonardo glances down and notice a ring she's wearing" So have you. Whose the lucky guy" He said in a sort of hidden snark on the last comment

"Krauser. Strictly a business situation." Karai said

"Then it's official isn't it. Regardless a part of me still wishes we didn't have to do this" Leonardo said then Karai nods" Yeah. Me too"

"Then why should we?" Leonardo said" You don't have to do this. We can take down The Kingpin together and sever this unholy union you have to receive in the process"

"You know why I cant. When my father died I swore to take over as leader of the clan and provide for them. They are family to me just as your brothers are to you" Karai said

"If it comes down to the both of us. Would you kill me?" Leonardo asked

"It would be a quick and honorable one" Karai responded" More than what the others would have given you"

His jaw tightens then nods" Till we meet again, when the event does come to pass"

Karai nods" Stay alive"

"You too" Leonardo said then he watches Karai leave then he turned and leaves in the opposite direction

Last edited by Legato on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"naw, took care of 'em myself. Roasted em for trying to poach me you know?" Inferno would ask

Trigger looked down a bit.  "Dang, but still, he has to earn that title of father, you know? I don't want him to think that he can just waltz back in after missing everything, but yea when you're born into it you're born into it I guess. I just can't bring myself to call him that yet"

Bullseye laughed" I just may start to like ya"

"Fair enough" Shari said" Still, in the long run, should he step out of line. Let me take care of it. I can be very persuasive" she grinned

more_horiz
"I'm a pretty likeable mutie, mutie and proud you know? Plus when your leader looks like Polaris does, how could I NOT wanna follow her?"

Trigger nods. "I'll consider it Shari. Inferno and I have to head out soon so, unless you guys are enjoying my mom's hospitality, ill see you"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply