ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
I kind of want Squirrel Girl and Aquan to meet and have her think he's a woman

then Aquan grips something (like a table) breaks it and gets real upset because he's a temperamental kind of guy who people love to troll

OOC: are they on a stage or is he just announcing it?

Aquan had faced down hordes of barbarians, monstrous sea creatures, and even the occasional super villain. However, standing behind that stage, he was nervous. He was not the type for speeches, not at all. That was more of a thing Questar and Lascia were suited for. His lord Namor was wonderful at it as well, and Aquan could not count all the times he felt his blood rush when called into battle by that man, or when Questar roused the loyal people of Atlantis to rise against Attuma.

The fact he was in but a speedo didn't bother him, though he would have liked to wear the traditional battle armor. Lascia said it would be too media unfriendly though, and he conceded.

Crowning Moment of Funny for Squirrel Girl's comment lol!
I was thinking he does that and mutters "I am a man, MER MAN"

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Crossover Chaos- The Plot Thickens

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

then Aquan grips something (like a table) breaks it and gets real upset because he's a temperamental kind of guy who people love to troll

Aquan had faced down hordes of barbarians, monstrous sea creatures, and even the occasional super villain. However, standing behind that stage, he was nervous. He was not the type for speeches, not at all. That was more of a thing Questar and Lascia were suited for. His lord Namor was wonderful at it as well, and Aquan could not count all the times he felt his blood rush when called into battle by that man, or when Questar roused the loyal people of Atlantis to rise against Attuma.

The fact he was in but a speedo didn't bother him, though he would have liked to wear the traditional battle armor. Lascia said it would be too media unfriendly though, and he conceded.

Usually I would envision Aquan as the sort thats muscular but not insanely muscular. More like a swimmer's physique at best. His facial features isn't bishi looking but it's one of those features that makes one understand SG's mistake tongue

Hope this is cool. Most of the time when I picture Aquan this is how I usually picture him

more_horiz
"I must say, didn't see that coming" Tony said to pepper as they watched the unveiling

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Usually I would envision Aquan as the sort thats muscular but not insanely muscular. More like a swimmer's physique at best. His facial features isn't bishi looking but it's one of those features that makes one understand SG's mistake tongue

Hope this is cool. Most of the time when I picture Aquan this is how I usually picture him
Oh it's cool, and very accurate. The long blue hair doesn't help either in most cases

though with how funny I found this I wouldn't mind it being a running gag. I'm sure if The Thing saw him he'd prob say something similar to SG's comment

Aquan would turn and bow to Johnny Storm, Morpha and Jean Grey, his new teammates.

more_horiz
Morpha shapeshifted to turn her costume green as she waved to the crowd.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Oh it's cool, and very accurate. The long blue hair doesn't help either in most cases

though with how funny I found this I wouldn't mind it being a running gag. I'm sure if The Thing saw him he'd prob say something similar to SG's comment

Aquan would turn and bow to Johnny Storm, Morpha and Jean Grey, his new teammates.

Tony was gracious enough to not make that same mistake, of course he was too busy hitting on Lascia to notice tongue

I pity him when he meets Deadpool lol!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Tony was gracious enough to not make that same mistake, of course he was too busy hitting on Lascia to notice tongue

I pity him when he meets Deadpool lol!
lol, exactly

and Jean would prob have to TK pin Aquan if he met deadpool

more_horiz
BTW Guy you have a RP waiting.

Also Kali is at the event with Xanatos

more_horiz
" There you have it an unveiling with a surprising turn of events. What will this version of the Fantastic Four have instore for us in the future? Only time will tell but for now the response over the unveiling has been positive as you can tell from the celebratory response from the crowd. The Fantastic Four, the defenders of earth and the first superhero family. This is Sarah Levesque signing off" The camera cuts then Tim was getting ready to pack up his camera" Not going to do an exclusive?" he asked Sarah who respond" Going to wait till I see them in action, thats where the bigger story will occur"

"Must be happy that Morpha made the cut" Tim asked as he puts the camera in the bag

"From the time I've spent with her she definitely deserved it" Sarah said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
" There you have it an unveiling with a surprising turn of events. What will this version of the Fantastic Four have instore for us in the future? Only time will tell but for now the response over the unveiling has been positive as you can tell from the celebratory response from the crowd. The Fantastic Four, the defenders of earth and the first superhero family. This is Sarah Levesque signing off" The camera cuts then Tim was getting ready to pack up his camera" Not going to do an exclusive?" he asked Sarah who respond" Going to wait till I see them in action, thats where the bigger story will occur"

"Must be happy that Morpha made the cut" Tim asked as he puts the camera in the bag

Aquan turned to the group and smiled. "I look forward to lending my talents to you in the name of heroics, surface dwellers"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Aquan turned to the group and smiled. "I look forward to lending my talents to you in the name of heroics, surface dwellers"

"Look forward to teaming with you aswell, not often the both of us have done that" Johnny smiled in return

As the celebration was starting to die down a bit and the crowd is showing signs of disbursing they feel a wind start to pick up and they see a large aircraft hovering over the Baxter Building. A light beamed down and a figure appeared as the light from the ship vanished

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Z5fFL16rQgw/TMuP5EDRImI/AAAAAAAAAYw/SsSldfZbSho/s1600/dr-doom1.jpg

Alex scowled then he was about to attack him but he was stopped by Steve Rogers" Not with this many people" he whispered" For now, lets see what he is here for"

"Hope I'm not too late for the event. As ruler of Latveria I came by to offer my congratulations to the group before us" Doctor Doom said

(Hey Jean can you get a mental link with the rest)Johnny said then Jean gave a telepathic link to the rest of the Fantastic Four on stage as Johnny spoke(At the moment he's not showing any hostility so for the time being we stand down)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Look forward to teaming with you aswell, not often the both of us have done that" Johnny smiled in return

As the celebration was starting to die down a bit and the crowd is showing signs of disbursing they feel a wind start to pick up and they see a large aircraft hovering over the Baxter Building. A light beamed down and a figure appeared as the light from the ship vanished

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Z5fFL16rQgw/TMuP5EDRImI/AAAAAAAAAYw/SsSldfZbSho/s1600/dr-doom1.jpg

Alex scowled then he was about to attack him but he was stopped by Steve Rogers" Not with this many people" he whispered" For now, lets see what he is here for"

"Hope I'm not too late for the event. As ruler of Latveria I came by to offer my congratulations to the group before us" Doctor Doom said

(Hey Jean can you get a mental link with the rest)Johnny said then Jean gave a telepathic link to the rest of the Fantastic Four on stage as Johnny spoke(At the moment he's not showing any hostility so for the time being we stand down)
Aquan smiled at Johnny Storm, replying "Yes, not very ofte-cutting himself off as Doom arrived. he hid his disgust at the man, one who Namor and Questar had defined as a "surface world serpent" standing to the right of Johnny Storm, hands at his sides, fists clenched

more_horiz
(Oh my...) Sarah then looked at Tim" Quick get the camera"

"But we just signed off" Tim said

"Do it" Sarah said then Tim quickly kneeled down and unzipped the bag and pulled out the camera

"I've spotted some Avengers here, if you can film some reaction shots" Sarah whispered

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Victor Von Doom. A nice entrance as usual." Morpha said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Janet's reaction would be something to see Razz

IC: "I believe it was Theodore Rossevelt who once said. The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done. I must say Mr.Storm, I'm quite impressed with the choice that you've made" Doctor Doom said then looked at Morpha" And I agree, you do have a smile that livens up the area that you walk in"

"Heh. Least you didn't do something cliched like quote Shakespeare" Johnny Storm said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: "I believe it was Theodore Rossevelt who once said. The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done. I must say Mr.Storm, I'm quite impressed with the choice that you've made" Doctor Doom said then looked at Morpha" And I agree, you do have a smile that livens up the area that you walk in"

"Heh. Least you didn't do something cliched like quote Shakespeare" Johnny Storm said

"As polite as I've heard, thank you Victor." Morpha said.

Wasp flew up behind him. "Alright Victor, what's your game? Why are you really here?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Wasp flew up behind him. "Alright Victor, what's your game? Why are you really here?"

"Very welcome. While I have had a rather colorful history with everyone on the stage and the ones in attendance, except those two" He motions to Anna and Alex then continues" I can assure you Janet that my intentions in my arrival is nothing beyond generous. I'd like to extend my congratulations by inviting the Fantastic Four for dinner in my home at Latveria"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Very welcome. While I have had a rather colorful history with everyone on the stage and the ones in attendance, except those two" He motions to Anna and Alex then continues" I can assure you Janet that my intentions in my arrival is nothing beyond generous. I'd like to extend my congratulations by inviting the Fantastic Four for dinner in my home at Latveria"

"Hmmm..." Morpha turned to Johnny. "Your call boss."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Johnny thought about it then respond" Your invite is legit so sure."

"It starts at 4:00PM, see you there. If there is any Avengers or X-Men you wish to join they are welcome" Doctor Doom said then he turned his heel and walked off. He vanished then they looked up to see his ship hover up in the sky then take off in a flash

OT: Got a RP in the Blood Rose Organization thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Johnny thought about it then respond" Your invite is legit so sure."

"It starts at 4:00PM, see you there. If there is any Avengers or X-Men you wish to join they are welcome" Doctor Doom said then he turned his heel and walked off. He vanished then they looked up to see his ship hover up in the sky then take off in a flash

OT: Got a RP in the Blood Rose Organization thread

Smile

more_horiz
"Sooo...that happened." Morpha changed her shape again to a fancy dress.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/008/6/c/new_years_ball_entry_by_crazy_lola-d36qfo9.gif
"Might as well dress the part. Johnny, does he always do that?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/008/6/c/new_years_ball_entry_by_crazy_lola-d36qfo9.gif

"To be honest with you I'd be surprised if Victor didn't introduce himself with some unusual entrance" Johnny said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"To be honest with you I'd be surprised if Victor didn't introduce himself with some unusual entrance" Johnny said

"Point taken. I'm leaving a duplicate here, just in case something happens while we're gone. Jean, Aquan, what do you guys think?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Point taken. I'm leaving a duplicate here, just in case something happens while we're gone. Jean, Aquan, what do you guys think?"

"Doom, while arrogant, isn't foolish." Jean said" If he did try to attack us he's risking an all out battle with not just us but The Avengers, The X-Men, and the people of Atlantis" Jean pointed"BTW Jubilee just contacted me and wanted me to tell you that if Doom falls then she has dibs on his airship"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Doom, while arrogant, isn't foolish." Jean said" If he did try to attack us he's risking an all out battle with not just us but The Avengers, The X-Men, and the people of Atlantis" Jean pointed"BTW Jubilee just contacted me and wanted me to tell you that if Doom falls then she has dibs on his airship"

"Tell her I'll call her back and we'll discuss name ideas for it."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply