ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAgent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 3 EmptyRe: Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

more_horiz
Later....

Dyna was walking through the hallways. "I keep coming back to LION don't I?" She laughed. "So...Violent...wonder if she'll be happy to see me?"

descriptionAgent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady - Page 3 EmptyRe: Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Later....

Dyna was walking through the hallways. "I keep coming back to LION don't I?" She laughed. "So...Violent...wonder if she'll be happy to see me?"
Almas Stal: I won't be happy to see her she hide concealed files on us behind our backs.

Wolfie: I'm pretty sure Violent  haw a perfectly goow reason for roing that i won't believe she woulw intentionally attempt to wo anything baw to us. I think she woulw be galw to see us.

Almas Stal: you still think after what she did that she had a legitimate reason Wolfie well we shall see!  

Professor   Wollstonecraft:  ( looking at Almas Stal) your a interesting specimen I would like to to dissect you  and see what makes you think. but luckily Caladbolg  here keeps me in check you could say that she's want keeps my sanity together.  ( looking at  Wolfie) so the most fearsome monster on your home planet  is something that looks like a harmless rabbit I find it hard to believe that such a creature that looks like  rabbit could be consider fearsome.

Caladbolg ( human form)  : yeah  I'm what keeps  Professor  Wollstonecraft here from going crazy and trying to cut up people. you could say that i keep her madness under control.

Almas Stal: well that would be physically impossible seeing that I'm nigh invulnerable!

Wolfie: please miss wo not mock the  Laguouop it is a horrific vicious killing machine! it has been a menace to my kinw for centuries. it start of as part of a  experiment wone by a race that usew to live along siwe my kinw callew Nekonatina.  they fusew Raxlian  most fear creatures into one to create a wevastating killing machine the result was the Laguouop.

the thing enwew up wipe out the entire Nekonatina  race when it was release anw ever since then it has been terrorizing my kinwfor centuries!

Admiral Sweden : those who aren't resisted to extreme cold temperatures better put on thermal gear  cause you are all  heading to Kaffeklubben Island to meet Esthara and HALBERD's elite  the Hammers at Fort HAMMER! ( looking at Sophia ) oh and Sophia,  Esthara had sent me a report state that she had sent  a few of her unit a couple of rookies to Nebulasolum but only Dr. Ivory came back. one of the things she state to me was the fact that  Dr. Ivory get mumbling that there was monster  on the island dark gelatinous monster as black as night  on the island of Nebulasolum that ripped the unit he was with apart.

I  won't going and I'm heading back to HALBERD's  Main HQ in Norway

Freight Train:  I herd of Esthara she's supposed to be completely  hardcore!

Styrka ( state a rumor about Esthara ) :  I herd she once killed a bear just by staring at it and giving it  heart attack.

Qin: Miss Sophia do you have a moment ? it's about Mandy Sykes cybernetics while having her body examine I found couple of cybernetics that were lock.  I look into these and found out that their solely to  there to Sykes into a living weapon!

she has  extremely powerful high tech weaponry hidden inside the body and  artificial pain receptors that can be shut off. so it's my belief that  these lock cybernetics of Sykes when activated will shut off her artificial pain receptors and  activated the hidden weapons inside her body!  also it seems like these cybernetics can activated unconsciously cause the examine was done on Sykes when she was in unconscious state.

I don't know what the hell Nemesis did to her but from the examination of her  Sykes body is packing some serious fire power.  here's the X-rays of Mandy Sykes body so just take a look at them Miss Sophia.

more_horiz
Later after Admiral Sweden leaves.

LION Tech area

Freight Train observing  the damage  that took place  saying in stern tone.

Freight Train: Qin what happen here? it looks like war zone!

Qin: Sykes happen when she was put in unconscious state for her examination her lock cybernetics activated and in turn  activated her weapons. then suddenly her body broke free from it's restraints using some kind of energy  weapon  and tried to obliterate me. Luckily I was save by violent and put  Sykes body into a stasis field  to safely examine her  but before that in her unconscious state she cause quite the mess.

Freight Train: I see.

Professor   Wollstonecraft: hmm interesting a  girl who is a living weapon that isn't a Tsukumogami  , I would love to just dissect her.   I must as I would like to dissect that girl in that stasis field ( refering to Mandy Sykes) , the giant metal woman ( referring to Almas Stal ) , the women who are part  Xaimams  and the grand daughters of Kelio ( referring Black Crow, Styrka and  Freight Train)  , that dog girl ( referring to Wolfie) , the  Green Hair half Pyxieon woman  ( referring to Qin) , and the two beanpole Half Pyxieons ( refer to Amp and Thowind)   women  I can't.  I must keep my composure!

Caladbolg ( human form)  : geeze what is with you and wanting to dissect stuff Maria!

Almas Stal ( looking at Violent): Oh hi there Violent don't think I glad to see you after what you did to  Dyna and the team!

Wolfie ( waving at Violent): hi there Violent is goow to see you again. oh come on  Almas won't be a grumpy face!  

Freight Train looks over at Sophia and pulls out a note that Admiral Sweden gave her along with a disc  saying in firm tone.

Freight Train reads the note starts with Admiral Sweden  that while he was in Acession City  getting Dyna that he talk to Nemo and gave him info on what he did during the Nordic conturies  last stand against  Apophis " the Destoryer inculding mention a suit of power armor that is nonoperational now called Ofriðr Amazon buster . that  he had a hunch that  9'0" tall Ofriðr Amazon / Xaimam Wisemen  might be stronger then Kelio and her mother combine base on her size.  finally the note ends with Nemo saying that he had gave Freight train a  disc that was given to him by Eshtara.  

and on that disc is old 3rd guards Spetssanz Brigade misson footage showcasing who the Dictator of Nebualsoulm is and that Sophia needs to take a look at it.

Styrka ( gasping): a Xaimam that's stronger then my grandmother Kelio and my great grandmother Maktig combine?!?  I'm totally shock at what Admiral Sweden said in his letter.

Freight Train:  it's possible judging  by fact that Xaimams' Physiology allows them   ability to grow in strength  & speed geometrically when face with a  challenging physical task  viva resistance, and since the Wisemen in question is a 9'0"  she likely be stronger than grandmother and great grandmother combine, but that's just a hunch.

Qin: Sykes also I found out while examine her that one of her lock cybernetics the ones located in the center of her brain turn on some kind of tacking technology which seems to allow her to track things like a radar allowing for better accuracy and precision  complete with a zoom in feature .

Qin shows Miss Sophia and the others the footage of   Sykes examination  hoping that Miss Sophia would know what the weapons that were built into  Mandy Sykes  are.  the examination of Sykes shows a tracking system complete with a zoom in feature grafted into the center of her brain, a massive   All-Purpose  Particle Buster  grafted into into her right arm with 5 modes chain shot mode , beam mode , scatter shot  mode, burst fire  mode and sniper mode.  a energy blade grafted into her left arm, mini   particle cannons  grafted into the fingers of her left hand, energy jet boosters grafted into her back, twin twin Ion cannon grafted into her left shoulder,  energy blades grafted into her feet, a   Guyver like  chest cannon  grafted into her chest called a Kinetic Smasher , a sonic gun grafted into her torso, and    flamethrowers grafted into her eyes.  

the examination  also shows chip  in the center of Mandy Sykes brain with the words Mcc on it ( master control chip) and the Nebulasolum national symbol , military code name  Arma 00 Tigris sketch into it.  translated  it stands for  Weapon 00 Tigris. details of what the chip  does are written on it in small letters basically it allows Mandy Sykes' actions to be  remotely control stripped away any free will she has. as that's going on Almas Stal eyes  Violent and says in stern tone.

Almas Stal: I want to know one thing after all these years tell me why, why did you do it Violent! why did you try to attempt to pull a Tower of Babel on me,  Wolfie and Dyna?  why did you do that to Dyna that cause her to temporary lose her memories  answer me Violent!  

what  Admiral Sweden told Nemo

link

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p360-cau-quantum-rpg#22107

more_horiz

I'm back baby!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I'm back baby!
for Admin

Admin wrote:
In that case, let's finish this quickly." Valkyrie said as she blocked and redirected the lightning, sending Zaihai flying backwards.
Zaihai gets up and as it's regenerate it says in angry tone.

Aland islands

recap

Lighting Valkyrie arrives in  Aland Islands to meet Wollstonecraft like Admiral Sweden suggested . but eventually while looking for Wollstonecraft she bumps into Zāihài who pretends to be Wollstonecraft but Lighting Valkyrie  sees through Zāihài  disguise and tells Zāihài  that Whoever you are, you're a terrible actor.  Zaihai reacts to telling Lighting Valkyrie that  who I'm is none of your business all you need to know is that this is your last day on this planet worm  I will not allow you to interfere with the Mistress's  plans ! infact all you earthlings are nothing but worms it's so fun messing ruining your precious lives just out of spite!

I despise all you earthlings for what you did to my race I'm the last of my kind, the last Xiazuouzkuious, and I will not allow you or anyone  to interfere with the Mistress's  plan. I will put a stop to this LION attempt to meddle  in  on my Mistress's  affairs starting with you!  Lighting Valkyrie said to Zaihai "Your mom's a worm  and sent out an electric blast to stop the fireball and then another blast from both hands right at Zaihai.

this damage Zaihai but she quickly heal from it due to her healing factor but was all too please about being hit and said to Lighting Valkyrie  that hurt you filthy earthling lucky for me I have  Regenerative Durability so can just regenerated from the damage done on me unless you know my  species' weakness which i doubt you do. ( suddenly sees arm toss at her form a top a building and catches ) what the hell who threw that?!? before Zaihai could have said anything else the arm which has C4 strap to it  explodes sending  Zaihai crash into a car.  

a black hair woman wearing a lab coat  with stitches  and blots  carrying a sword on her back leaps of the building and lands on the ground  and said to  Lighting Valkyrie   you must be Dyna Watts , I am Professor  Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft welcome to Aland islands I been expecting you as  for how i know your name  I served the Queen of the Dead and she likes to keep tabs on the living.  as for that thing before us, it is nothing more than a loathsome parasite and that body it's using is nothing more then a husk since it's just a lifeless dead body.  also Admiral Sweden told me that the thing is with a powerful group know as the Wisemen.

Lighting Valkyrie told Wollstonecraft In that case, let's finish this quickly." Valkyrie said as she blocked and redirected the lightning, sending Zaihai flying backwards. Zaihai got angry at being zap again and said  you two are getting on my nerves. and  Wollstonecraft said to Zaihai  hmm since you can regenerate that means I don't have to hold back, so get ready to be dissected!

Caladbolg are you ready ?  Caladbolg replied with a yes and   Wollstonecraft did her 100 swords technique using Caladbolg's ability  to make blade constructions.  this combine with Lighting Valkyrie's zapping   halted Zaihai advancements.

but Zaihai  not knowing what Wollstonecraft had up her shelve just said  you think a attack like that will do me in I would just regenerate from that.  that's when Wollstonecraft told her that was only  distraction and before could see it coming she had been hit by bottle of  wine  which cause her great pain as it was what Zaihai was weak against Zaihai 's healing factor didn't work on it.   but  Wollstonecraft only put enough Alcohol  to  just badly scar Zaihai.

Zaihai got mad and scream swear words at Lighting Valkyrie and  Wollstonecraft.  however soon Zaihai would catch a lucky back as massive ship appears in the sky  with her follow  Wisemen on it. Blitzkrieg address  Zaihai and told Zaihai there were   more pressing matters to take care of.  

that the Mistress wanted to  retrieve a certain congressman / Ex General.  Zaihai then asked Zaihai you mean that bastard Madison the one who's buddy buddy with those DARPA worms  who stole from us?  and Blitzkrieg said to  Zaihai  that's the one  apparently he's been using the tech that's been stolen from us.

but it doesn't matter the Mistress just what's him because she wants to offer him a job as the Ambassador of our nation  Nebulasolum , but really he be nothing more then a lap dog!  also it seems you haven't found Arma 00 Tigris yet!    that's the one  apparently he's been using the tech that's been stolen from us.

but it doesn't matter the Mistress just what's him because she wants to offer him a job as the Ambassador of our nation  Nebulasolum , but really he be nothing more then a lap dog!  also it seems you haven't found Arma 00 Tigris yet!  Zaihai answer to this and said to Blitzkrieg you mean that dead girl we pay that Nemesis person to  bring back to life as a weponaized cyborg?  

the one that was supposed to be the mistress Eight Wisemen the Tiger of Terra yeah I tried finding the girl but had no luck! Blitzkrieg then told Monsoon get Zaihai on board and Monsoon used her webbing to pull Zaihai on the ship.   Fang told Magnhildr   to distracting  Lighting Valkyrie and  Wollstonecraft so they could make their escaped.  

Wollstonecraft noticed that  Manghildr was towering imposing  woman and said  okay now that's one big woman, she has to be at lest  9'0" tall and I can't even fathom how much  that woman weighs. but i can tell one thing she's definitely imposing!  wait could she be the giant Xaimam that Admiral Sweden told me about she certainly fits the description.  

Magnhildr  had smiled and  clapped  her hands together produce powerful shock wave that ripples through the area like a hurricane blowing  blowing a bunch of vehicles  at innocent bystanders  including a sending semi truck  in order to distract Lighting Valkyrie and  Wollstonecraft. Wollstonecraft  rushed to save the  innocent bystanders but Blitzkrieg flaps her wings and  slowed  down  Wollstonecraft molecules with her Molecular Deceleration.  

and   as Lighting Valkyrie was busy saving the  innocent bystanders since  Blitzkrieg power did slow her down enough to really effect her speed Wollstonecraft  could only watch as the  the ship quickly leaves at mach speeds and said what the  hell  my body feels like it's going in slow motion what did that Harpy lady do to me?!? Almas Stal who was in Aland island doing a construction job notice the Semi truck about to hit  couple of innocent bystanders and had quickly catch the  Semi Truck helping Dyna out.

she had then look at Dyna and said hey  Dyna long time no see it's me Almas Stal. then said to the innocent bystanders that ) okay looks like you folks are going to be alright.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
For Admin

current

Qin: so Miss Sophia do you know the what those weapons are that I show you in the video?

Agent Freight Train: well it's obvious that according to the examination video Mandy Sykes has a All-Purpose Particle Buster cannon hidden in her right arm. High Frequency energy blades hidden in her left arm and feet. mini particle cannons hidden in the fingers of her left hand. energy jet boosters hidden in her back.

a twin Ion cannon hidden in her left shoulder. a Guyver like chest cannon hidden in her chest don't know exactly what the weapon is. a sonic gun hidden in her Torso very unexpected place to put one, and Flame throwers hidden in her eyes. but want's very disturbing is that video showed that she has a master control chip in the center of her brain with the Nebulasolum national symbol on it and a code name Arma 00 Tigris.

and base on instructions of the chip seen in the video it would allow the Nebulasolum army to remote control Mandy like a robot stripping away her free will. we need to remove that chip and also find out how powerful those weapons hidden inside her are and what that Guyver like chest cannon is.

Professor Wollstonecraft ( looking at Dyna and remember how she and her met): Arma 00 Tigris that's the name that Harpy Blitzkrieg said right before another woman a tower imposing one distracting me and Dyna with a thunderclap!

Agent Freight Train : wait what happen in Aland Islands what did you see.

Professor Wollstonecraft: well I was there to greet Dyna but i saw Dyna was fighting against the one we know as the second wisemen Zaihai the Snake of Venus so I deiced to help her half way during the fight this massive airship shows up with four cloak figures on board and i herd Zaihai say there names which were Magnhildr , Blitzkrieg , Monsoon and Fang! Magnhildr was a towering imposing woman about 9 feet all and mountain of muscle. Monsoon was a Araneazoid or to put it simply a spider person expect she had 16 arms instead of eight and two eyes which seems odd for Araneazoid. however those extras arms look to be robotic and it look like she was wearing some kind of power suit!

finally the last person Fang was a Raxlaian! the one name Manghildr did a thunderclap to keep me and Dyna busy so they could escaped with Zaihai. I tried to help Dyna save a couple of the innocents in my town but that Blitzkrieg woman did something to me to slow down my movements. lucky Dyna was able to save the innocent civilians, but Zaihai and the ones who came to get her got away.

Almas Stal: don't forgot I help to I stop a Semi truck from crushing a couple innocent bystanders by catching it.

Agent Freight Train: hmm that Manghildr sounds like the giant Xaimam , Admiral Sweden mention she sure fits the bill base on her description. now then you see anything on them like symbols?

Professor Wollstonecraft: yeah I show Chinese symbols Magnhildr had the Chinese symbol for one with the Chinese words for the Ox of Saturn on her right shoulder. Blitzkrieg had the Chinese symbol for 3 and the Chinese words for the Hare of Mercury on her neck. Monsoon had the Chinese symbol for 4 and the Chinese words for the Monkey of Uranus on her forehead.

finally that Fang character had the Chinese symbol for five and the Chinese words for the Dog of Neptune on the left side of his face. oh I saw something else while me and Dyna were fighting Zaihai during the damage we were dealing to her I notice that it had this mystical blue gem in it's chest!

Agent Freight Train: so those are the other Wisemen, wait a second what's up with those numbers so far we know that they are seven wisemen and we only know the identities of six right now plus only the names of five. why would they be number like that unless they start at 0, so who ever has the Chinese symbol for 0 on them is the first Wisemen!

Wolfie: coulw it be has that traitorous Xmaioukzouiouiz Kozpasoouizuiou that my ancestors sent into exile founw his way to this planet and join this group know as the Wisemen?!?

Qin: but who can it be? and a mystical blue gem, Miss Sophia I think we should look into this. also I think we should test Mandy Mandy Sykes weapons in a virtual simulation to see how destructive they are!

more_horiz
"Alright, I'll leave the testing to you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Alright, I'll leave the testing to you."
before Qin does the testing she and the LION tech team make sure to remove the master control chip from Mandy's brain while the tests are going on  Black Crow looks into the blue gems searching the web on Chinese  Mythology until she finds something saying in stern tone.

Black Crow:  Miss Sophia,  Freight Train, Thopyia,  Stryka, Amp, Wolfie, Lighting Valkyrie, Almas Stal, Miss Syrup,   Violent, Professor Wollstonecraft and Caladbolg I just found something. took me couple of searches but i think this is what we're looking for  it's related to the Chinese astrology. according to this  site there are mystical gem amulets that give the user  Zodiac powers .

Thowind: I don't mean to interrupt but aren't their 12 animals on the Chinese Zodiac and only 5 planets in Chinese astrology?

Black Crow:  yes but that's besides the point according to this  site their should be exactly 12  mystical blue gem amulets one for each animal in the Chinese Zodiac.  we know that we Wisemen we seen or herd about have the symbols for Dragon,  Snake, Ox , Hare,  Monkey,  and Dog.   and there just happens to be images of gems on this site with those exact same symbols.

however according to this site  these gems can be fused with gems that have planet symbols on them to create entirely new gems. a dragon and Mars gem fusion grants heat beams, and Tranquil Fury . the snake gem combine with the Venus gem grants Invisibility, Fire manipulation and Love manipulation. the Ox gem combine with the Saturn gem grants strength amplification and water manipulation.

the Hare gem combine with the  Mercury gem  grants inertia negation , Molecular Deceleration and  wood manipulation. the Monkey Gem combine with the Uranus  Gem grants Silver Manipulation , Animal Morphing  and  Technokinesis. finally the Dog Gem combine with the Neptune gem grants Mercury Mimicry , Immortality  and Confusion Inducement!

Professor Wollstonecraft: and i have hunch that  their gems are embedding inside their chests! but there's still something missing  but what is it?

Qin ( monitor) hey Qin here me and the LION tech team are currently doing tests on Sykes but I also been look into Nebulasolum  and I think I met have found something very disturbing.

Agent Freight Train ( looks the picture that Qin shows) Qin that's just a picture of a little girl probably Nebulasolum  Dictator's daughter.

Qin:  according to the news article that picture came from that is the daughter of the current dictator of Nebulasolum  her name is Rei Xiazu. however that's not the disturbing part take a look at the other pictures

Agent Freight Train ( looking at the other pictures that Qin shows) wait these pictures are date so far apart yet the same exact little girl  appears in every picture. either this is photo shop  or  this isn't a really  little girl!

Qin:  there not Photoshop these pictures a genuine and here's news clipping of painting that's even more disturbing.

Professor Wollstonecraft : hmm according to that news article the painting in the clipping is  1,000 years old.  so what ever this little girl is it's 1,000 years old and it's not a little girl.  could it be the last Wise men?!?  if it is at it's age that would make it the oldest one!

Agent Freight Train: Wisemen No 0

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
meanwhile in Xiu Niu chambers underneath Nebulasolum

Xiu Niu is sitting in her throne which is decorated in skulls as she address her wisemen saying in firm tone.

Xiu Niu: Venus from the information you have gather for me about our enemies , it seems that they will be heading to    Kaffeklubben Island next.

Mars / Ikiryō Takeshi " the dictator of Nebulasolum: that's where Fort Hammer is

Xiu Niu: exactly  that's why  we're going to  strike  there,  Mars command the military to launch a assault on Fort Hammer at once!  Saturn start digging tunnel to their base.

Zaihai: what about me?  I deserve a second chance i want to pay those two back for humiliating me!

Xiu Niu: you mean Professor Wollstonecraft and Dyna Watts right.  okay I will grant you your request  now every leave I need to plan  for his arrival.  (hmm this should keep those meddlers busy and give me enough to time to finish building the device that  will free the demon god  Caligula, he would be a great ally to Dracula's forces! of course freeing him requires a heavy toll, but of course I have plenty of people to Sacrifice for the cause! )

hiding behind pillar  Madam Bu over hears this and says in shock whisper.

Madam Bu: she's planning on sacrificing this entire country just to free some ancient demon , she's a monster.  I have to put I stop to this, but first I have to herd to  Kaffeklubben Island  Mandy Sykes will likely be there, and i need to  have a word with her!

more_horiz
Just posting that I cover every forum bow

more_horiz
Qin tests Mandy Sykes's weapons  capabilities in a  virtual simulation in the tech lab with LION tech then reports to Sophia saying in stern.

Qin: Sophia it's me  Qin I just want to inform you that the test on Mandy Sykes weapons have  been finish with scary results.  her right arm the AP P-buster when fully charged is powerful enough to wipe out a enter country in  beam mode in one shot! it also has other modes such as chain shot, burst fire,  and sniper mode which is the lest destructive.  her   High Frequency energy blades can pretty much cut through just about anything.

her  particle finger cannons are capable of destroying a city block, her  twin Ion  shoulder cannon  is capable of destroying multiple city blocks at once, her Guyver like chest cannon which I dub the  Kinetic  Smasher cause it fires a beam of pure kinetic energy is capable of destroying a large island  in one shot.  her Torso weapon which i dub the Sonic gun is capable of  emitted a  ultrasonic frequency that cause a vertigo effect at low level, and at   max it produces a highly destructive sound wave. this sound wave is capable of destroying a town.  

finally there's her flame thrower eyes which are capable of destroying multiple city blocks.  all in all I said the Nebulasolum Military had plan to use Sykes as a weapon of mass destruction.  the most scary thing is that she has a Master control chip located in the center of her brain which means Nebulasolum    Military can take control of her anytime they wish.  with as much fire power as she has, the chip has to be remove from her immediately!

Miss Sophia, the weapons hiding in  Mandy Sykes are highly destructive  should we limit their destructive output now I wait until the Nebulasolum    mission is finish?

more_horiz
OOC: for Froggy

meanwhile at Fort Hammer  Esthara is addressing her soldiers and she looks at Trisha Rock saying in serious tone

Esthara: Trisha  I am ordering you to head to LION , Agent Freight Train and her team are going to be in need of a escort. as for the rest of you  hold down the fort,  there are Nebulasolum    soldiers approaching don't let a single one of those bastards get in is that clear!

Fonna Firestone, Spike Manchester, Becky Gunner , Lei Zong  , Mei  Tora , Tayra  Mason, Rebbeca Becker  , Anna Morgan , Daiulo Havana, Eleona Boondock,  Maichi   Hunter , Kelly  Radulf , Jessica  Madison , Yauisi  Raion,  Dora Trevino , Gabishbi  Lucarrelli , Bethany Dekker , Marylin Lawson , The Tiger Shark Brigade ,  the Tigerhawk Brigade  ,  the Black Wolf Brigade , The Grizzly Brigade ,  and The  Coyote Brigade: Yes Sir!!!

Esthara: good in the meantime I will be checking on the civilians in the civilian level of the fort.

more_horiz
LION corresponds with this brigade in one of the many sub arcs

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
LION corresponds with this brigade in one of the many sub arcs

later outside Fort Hammer  .

Spike : so that's the Nebulasolum    military huh.  do those punks obviously think they can take down Fort Hammer?  come let's so these punks the welcome wagon.

hell breaks lose for the  Nebulasolum    Military as the soldiers of fort Hammer which is a part of HALBERD  lay waste to their ranks

Fonna Firestone:   when I came to this place I took on vampires,  you guys are nothing but push overs compare to the likes of them.

Becky Gunner:  you guys should have never step foot here you just sign your death warrants!

Lei Zong: if your leader Takeshi thinks he can take down this fort with such pitiful soldiers he has another thing coming!

Mei  Tora:  we are constantly under attack here by vampires , we always have to be on guard!   you people are just pesty  little gnats!

Tayra  Mason: we have to endure this harsh environment everyday, out here it's survival of the fittest!

Rebbeca Becker: each one of us is capable of taking down a full grown polar bear by our selves!

Anna Morgan: you jokers couldn't last a day out here!

Daiulo Havana: we are harden warriors who are as tough as they come!

Gabishbi  Lucarrelli:  you people think your in our league?

Bethany Dekker: well you not even close to being in our league!

Eleona Boondock: you came here on are turf expecting  to win!

Maichi   Hunter : you thought that because you guys superior forces that this would be a easy win!

Kelly  Radulf: strength in numbers is meaningless   when overall force is still weak!

Jessica  Madison:  you get just waltz up here to Fort Hammer and expect us to fall over !

Yauisi  Raion: we're the F#$king Cavalry of HALBERD,  so you all come here thinking  you can take us on is a joke!  

Marylin Lawson: so it was stupid for you all to even think you could take us all, this  is Fort Hammer and we are the Black Tiger Brigade!!!

Esthara ( intercom) did you fools really think you could come here and take down this fort  don't make me laugh! each on of my soldiers is  capable of taking out  a entire battalion of your men by themselves! you fools just step into the tiger's den, also if one of you survived go back to Nebulasolum     and tell your leader    Ikiryō Takeshi I'm coming for him!

commander  of the Nebulasolum task force:  these people even through we severally out number them, their crushing our forces as if were nothing but mere flies.  it that's just only one Brigade, our forces is being laying to waste by one Brigade of only 18 people 17 girls and one guy! we're are 50,000 men strong how in the hell are he lose to a force of only 18 strong?!? this doesn't make since it should't be possible for only force of 18 people to beat a force of 50,000 soldiers!

meanwhile in the civilian Area of Fort Hammer.

Dr.Ivory: do you think that Trisha  Rock will be okay out there by her self with the vampires?

Esthara: Rick, Trisha is tough  just like her father Marco one of my former   Spetsnaz team mates who was killed by  Ikiryō Takeshi. So Trisha is going to be just fine she's member of Hammers , and we're the north division of HALBERD , we are their elite!

Dr. Ivory: so are you and  Trisha close?

Esthara:  Trisha is like a sister to me, and she wants Ikiryo's head as much as I do Rick!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Qin tests Mandy Sykes's weapons  capabilities in a  virtual simulation in the tech lab with LION tech then reports to Sophia saying in stern.

Qin: Sophia it's me  Qin I just want to inform you that the test on Mandy Sykes weapons have  been finish with scary results.  her right arm the AP P-buster when fully charged is powerful enough to wipe out a enter country in  beam mode in one shot! it also has other modes such as chain shot, burst fire,  and sniper mode which is the lest destructive.  her   High Frequency energy blades can pretty much cut through just about anything.

her  particle finger cannons are capable of destroying a city block, her  twin Ion  shoulder cannon  is capable of destroying multiple city blocks at once, her Guyver like chest cannon which I dub the  Kinetic  Smasher cause it fires a beam of pure kinetic energy is capable of destroying a large island  in one shot.  her Torso weapon which i dub the Sonic gun is capable of  emitted a  ultrasonic frequency that cause a vertigo effect at low level, and at   max it produces a highly destructive sound wave. this sound wave is capable of destroying a town.  

finally there's her flame thrower eyes which are capable of destroying multiple city blocks.  all in all I said the Nebulasolum Military had plan to use Sykes as a weapon of mass destruction.  the most scary thing is that she has a Master control chip located in the center of her brain which means Nebulasolum    Military can take control of her anytime they wish.  with as much fire power as she has, the chip has to be remove from her immediately!

Miss Sophia, the weapons hiding in  Mandy Sykes are highly destructive  should we limit their destructive output now I wait until the Nebulasolum    mission is finish?

Agent Freight Train: so Sykes is a walking WMD that's just great. Qin can you and LION tech get to work on removing that control chip from Sykes brain. oh and I think you should also start working on a limiter for Sykes.

Qin: we will get right on that.

Blackcrow: well since we can't watch that footage that's on the CD that's form Esthara until Sykes wakes up who here feels like playing a game?

Styrka: I'm game.

Thowind and Amp: so are we.

Miss Syrup: I'm in.

Almas Stal: yeah I go for a good game to pass the time

Wolfie: me too, and Violent and Dyna have to play also.

Caladbolg: yeah I guess we have time to kill so why not.

Professor Wollstonecraft: maybe I suggest we play a game of cards. however before we do that I would like to speak to Violent for moment. Violent you former partner Almas seems to have a lot of distrust for you for what you did in the past. of course I think you did what you did because you were trying to prepare your former team mates for the unexpected, I'm right on this?

more_horiz
OT: Suuuuuuuuuup?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Suuuuuuuuuup?

was up Admin here's the jist of what went down.

Blackcrow finds out about the Zodiac gems , and Qin finds out that the dictator of Nebulasolum Dictator's daughter isn't actually his daughter, and is not even human. Professor Wollstonecraft makes a connection that Dictator's daughter Rei Xiazu could be the first Wiseman. Xiu Niu's plan turns out to be release a powerful demon god name Caligula so that he can help aid Dracula by building a device that will work using human Sacrifices.

Madam BU who was spying on Xiu herd this and herd to Kaffeklubben Island so she can have word with Mandy Sykes when she gets there. Xiu also order Mars to command the Military to launch assault on Fort Hammer. however that's just a diversion as Saturn will be digging a tunnel into their base.

Qin finds out that thanks to her weapons Mandy Sykes is a walking WMD with her AP P-buster capable of destroying a country in one shot. Esthara orders Trisha Rock to go to LION to be a escort for Agent Freight Train and her team. the Black Tiger Brigade wipe the floor with Nebulasolum task force, and Esthara states that each member can take down a entire battalion by themselves.

after hearing that Mandy Sykes is a walking WMD Agent Freight suggest that the control chip should be remove from Sykes brain and that a power limiter so be made for her. now currently everyone is playing cards I guess.

Professor Wollstonecraft: maybe I suggest we play a game of cards. however before we do that I would like to speak to Violent for moment. Violent you former partner Almas seems to have a lot of distrust for you for what you did in the past. of course I think you did what you did because you were trying to prepare your former team mates for the unexpected, I'm right on this?

what Professor Wollstonecraft is asking Violent here about the unexpected is that she thinks Violent exploits weaknesses of her former team mates Dyna, Almas Stal and Wolfie so that she could prepare them for time that their weaknesses would actually be use on them as a tactic by a foe.

more_horiz

meanwhile on  Kaffeklubben Island the location of  HALBERD's North Division Hammers , Trisha Rock finds her self ambush by vampires. 

Trisha Rock: I don't have time for this F#$King bullshit.

Trisha Rock tears through the vampires saying in firm tone.

Trisha Rock: okay it shouldn't take me too long to get to the boat that's if I don't run into anymore blasted vampires.

more_horiz
at LION

Qin and LION tech finish removing control chip from Mandy Sykes' brain and begin to attached power limiter chip made to her to her brain. once that's done Qin contacts Sophia saying in firm tone.

Qin: Sophia it's Qin here, me and LION tech have remove the control chip from Mandy Sykes' brain and have attached to it what I like to called Power Limiter Weapon Restriction system chip. the chip is design to restrict the destruction capability of Sykes built in weapons such as her AP P-buster into 10 levels. level 9, level 8, level 7, level 6, level 5, level 4, level 3, level 2, level 1, and level 0. only high ranking LION staff can activated Level 0 of the chip.

right now it's set on level 10 by default.

more_horiz
later in the meeting room after Mandy wakes up .

Mandy : Okay can some one filled me in what happen?

Freight Train fills Mandy in and Mandy looks at her saying in firm tone.

Mandy:I see so Nebulasolum bought me back to life just so they could turn me into a weapon, what heartless bastards. well it's good that that control chip was remove , and a Power Limiter Weapon Restriction system chip to limit the destructive capability of my built in weapons was add. of course hear that was their sole purpose of bring me back to life makes me what to kick their damn asses even more.

Freight Train: before we go over there we have to know who this dictator guy is first, and that's why Admiral Sweden gave me this a disc , that could contain info on who the dictator of Nebulasolum is.

Blackcrow: well Sykes is here I say we go ahead and watch the footage.

Styrka: yeah let's put it on what to know who this dictator person is?

Thowind : yeah start it up already.

Miss Syrup: yeah I am interesting in know who this dictator is!

Almas Stal: start the footage!

Wolfie: yeah start the footage me and Wolfie: me , Violent and Dyna want to know who the bad men is?

Caladbolg: just start the footage already.

Professor Wollstonecraft: so it's finally time to play the footage huh, well then what are you waiting for play it.

Freight train puts the disc in and it begins to play as she says into everyone including Sophia.

Agent Freight Train: okay everyone we about to find out the identity of the Dictator of Nebulasolum!

more_horiz
"Scanners on standby! The moment we know this punk's face, I want all information we can find on him." Sophia ordered. "Alright, let's see who this guy is."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Scanners on standby! The moment we know this punk's face, I want all information we can find on him." Sophia ordered. "Alright, let's see who this guy is."

footage

Thailand 1977

in  forest that appears to be in Thailand a group of Russian soldiers would be seen in the footage and it's pretty obvious by their uniforms that they are  the 3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade one of the Russian military's special forces.  their leader is a  tall rather handsome  short brown hair guy with a build of a professor boxer who says in stern tone.

3rd guards Spetsnaz Brigade commander:  okay people this is where the stolen tech has been located to this exact spot .  rookie , Marco, Johnny with me,  the rest of you   surveillance the area to check for any suspicious activity. this mission needs to go off without any screw ups got that.

Johnny: Ivan comrade do you think it's wise to being   Esthara along she's just a rookie.

Ivan:  Esthara need to know what going on a mission felt like, so yes I had to being her along.  so rookie  are you excited ?

Esthara ( 18 years old in the footage):  yes sir, I'm eager to  retrieve the stolen tech and kick some terrorist scum ass!

Ivan: that's the spirit rookie, okay now let's go inside and retrieve that stolen tech from  those terrorist.

the footage shows  Ivan, Johnny, Esthara, and Marco who is a rather big burly guy enter a building. as they are showing walking inside the building it appears to be complete abandoning. Marco is shown looking around saying in concern tone.

Marco: comrades I don't like the looks of this, a place like this should be swarming with guards  , but  it seems quiet , too quiet!

Johnny: yeah that is strange that we haven't run into any terrorist yet.

Ivan:  comrades we can worry about that later let's just focus on the task at hand retrieve the stolen tech.

the footage goes on to show  Ivan, Johnny, Marco and Esthara enter a room that's filled with the body of  dead terrorist as Johnny says in stern tone.

Johnny: damn looks like someone beat us to the punch.

Ivan: all these dead bodies, who in the hell could have been capable of taking out this many armed soldiers by themselves?

Marco: well it's obviously that a small group came  and did it those no way  a single person could have take out all those soldiers Ivan, well that unless they were a super solider like you.

Ivan: no the way these people were killed shows that it was all done by a single person, wield a bladed weapon.

3rd guards Spetsnaz Brigade member ( communicator): sure we have a situation outside this  Chinese male wearing a eye patch in a Kung fu outfit just show up holding a sword. what should we do commander.

Ivan: we might a terrorist so threat him as hostile and if he starts to attack then take him out.

3rd guards Spetsnaz Brigade member ( roger that sir)

the footage then shows the forest again and standing in front of the  3rd guards Spetsnaz Brigade members that are outside   is a 30 year old  Chinese male  with a eye patch wearing a   Kungfu outfit who says in cold tone

the mysterious man:  how many fools do i have to slaughter today, you all better run, unless you what to be cut down!  

3rd Guards Spetsnaz Brigade members get ready to attack but suddenly the mysterious men disappears from sight and then reappears  one of  3rd guards Spetsnaz members  who suddenly spray blood from their chest and fall down in pool of blood. the mysterious men wipes the blood of his blade  saying in stern tone.

the mysterious man: now  if you all don't want to end up like him I suggest you all leave and forget you ever came here.

3rd guards Spetsnaz Brigade member: damn it who in the hell those this jack ass thing he is  killing one of  us like that.

the 3rd guards Spetsnaz  brigade start firing  at the mysterious man  who dodges their  fire and  slashes through  them kill them before they can even react. attack helicopter   a 3rd guards Spetsnaz member is looking out side at the bloodbath saying in  shocked tone.

3rd Guards Spetsnaz brigade pilot: just who in the hell is this guy he's drop us like flies!  ( communicator) Commander Ivan sir we have a problem , those this Chinese guy outside that's laying waste to us , he's dropping us like flies sir.!

Ivan  ( communicator) : what but we're Russia elite,  how can one single   man   take us out like files unless.  of course he must have been the one who came here earlier and killed all these soldiers  inside the building he must be back for something.  employed the rail gun  do whatever it takes just take him out that's a order.

the footage then goes to show   3rd guards Spetsnaz gunner  firing the rail gun  and the mysterious man  is shown running towards the helicopter and deflecting the bullets with his blade  as the gunner says in firm tone.

gunner: shit is this guy for real,  he's deflecting 30 mm bullets that are traveling at  speed of mach 5 ! huh where in the hell did he  go?

the mysterious man suddenly appears right above the gun and slashes him  and the rail gun in half  then precedes to take out the pilot.   after that the mysterious man is shown entering the building.

more_horiz
the footage shows Ivan, Johnny, Marco and Esthara inside a room as Ivan says in stern tone

Ivan: guys are you there, guys pick up, damn it  we lost contact with the others.

Johnny: huh you mean are entire team was wipe out but how?

Marco: guys I found the stolen tech what should we do with it?

the footage shows a the man that was outside earlier at the room holding a blood drench sword saying in cold tone.

Mysterious Man: I leave it , and forget you ever came here!

Ivan: so you the bastard who took out most of my team, damn you I'm going to make you pay . Esthara, Johnny, Marco stay back I will handle this.

mysterious man: so you want to challenge me to a duel huh, how utterly foolish!

the Mysterious man quickly takes out another sword from his back and quickly cuts off Ivan's right hand in one clean stroke . Ivan then looks at his missing hand in shock  and  the mysterious man starts attacking him with uncanny speed as he says in stern tone.

Ivan: damn this guy's fast, my regeneration is having a hard time keeping up , and he actually hurting me.  I am a super solider , I'm F#$king bullet proof , I withstood explosions so how is that this  bastard can harm me with just two blades?!?

Ivan  attacks  the mysterious man with super strong attacks including a ground pound , but the mysterious man counters every one of his attacks like their child's play  then pins him to a wall with his swords saying in cold tone.

Mysterious Man: I may not be a super solider like you, but I am capable of predict my opponents attacks and interpret , therefore any move you make would be a waste of effort!

Ivan: wait your not a super solider?

Mysterious Man: hardly , unlike you who I supposed was part of some kind of experiment, the power i have is my own which i can through years of training and discipline! a warrior who relies  on outside sources for strength rather then rely on his own natural strength is weak!

Mysterious Man then lifts up his eye patch and fires a blast of heat  at  Ivan forehead and then lets him go. as Ivan drops the ground  he says in stern tone.

Ivan: you hypocrite bastard I thought you said a warrior didn't rely on outside help.

Mysterious Man:  what I used just now was a gifted that was given to me,and it does not effect my physical capabilities.

Johnny: Ivan , damn it Marco we have to do something!

Marco: right, Okay delta Alpha code X0101 attack!

Ivan: no guys stay back I will handle this.

Johnny and Marco attempt to attack the Mysterious man but he predicts their  attack and quickly slashes them in half before even have chance to react saying in cold tone.

mysterious man : hmmph how foolish a attack like that won't work on me.

Esthara: he just took out Johnny and Marco  like they were nothing just who in the hell is this bastard.

Ivan  looks at the mysterious man saying in angry tone.

Ivan: okay now I'm pissed off, those two we're my best friends you just killed! so before I beat to a bloody pulp tell me just who in the hell are you!

the mysterious man  rips off his right sleeve to reveal a Chinese symbols on his right shoulder and one of the symbols stands for Dragon  while one stands for Mars. the last symbols seen on the mysterious man's right shoulder stand for Wisemen No 6.  the mysterious man then looks at Ivan saying in stern tone.

Mysterious Man : I am Ikiryō Takeshi " the Dragon of Mars"!

Ivan: well  Ikiryo prepared to get you ass hand to you on a silver planter cause  I'm not letting you get away with kill my friends  like that.  Esthara please run away, it's not safe here.

Esthara: but Ivan I can help.

Ivan: Esthara just do as I say that's order, now run, and let me handle this.

Esthara runs and thinks to herself .

Esthara: ( Johnny's dead , Marco's dead, most of the entire team has been slaughter , damn how I'm going to break the news to Trisha , that her daddy's dead, i don't want to see that little girl upset.

Ivan attacks Ikiryo with valor and determination but it ends up not being enough as Ikiryo eventually takes him out.   Esthara looks out the corner of her right eye and sees  Ivan fallen to the ground in pool of blood then turns  around saying in stern tone.

Esthara: you, you  slaughter my entire team, you kill my commander , bastard!  

Eshtara attacks Ikiryo and Ikiryo dodges her moves saying in stern tone.

Ikiryo: those's eyes, ah I see your the child of  Chong Zhou Hasabaia I didn't know he had a daughter.

Esthara ( attacking Ikiryo) : what do you know about my father?

Ikiryo: only that he was a incompetent fool, and i see that you have inherited his fighting style.

Ikiryo  slashes at Esthara and the drops the ground however despite  her injuries Esthara gets up and says in stern tone.

Esthara:  I'm not going go down that easy! I will not let my comrades deaths be in vain!

Esthara takes out  her sword and starts attacking Ikiryo  countering his attacks as he says in stern tone.

Ikiryo: you are quiet skill with the sword  girl, and your using a style i haven't see before how interesting. however it's utterly pointless as i have you outmatch in skill, speed and power!

Esthara fights  Ikiryo with best of her ability but is eventually defeat by him  and drops to the ground saying in angry tone.

Esthara: damn it I can't beat him I'm not strong enough!

Ikiryo: you so a lot of skill kid, but you still not even close to being in my league, now die!

Just before  Ikiryo can kill Eshtara the throws a flash  bomb and makes a run for it saying in stern tone.

Esthara: Ikiryo mark my words, I am going to train to get stronger, so that one day I will avenged my comrades death and make you pay!

The footage shows Esthara making it out alive just in time for a medical team to show up and take away in a helicopter.  the footage ends there and   Freight Train says in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: okay we now know the Identity of the Dictator, his name is Ikiryō Takeshi thanks to the 3rd Guards Spetsnaz brigade mission footage, so let's find out all the info we can on Ikiryo  Takeshi!

more_horiz
Qin: okay I saw the footage and copy a picture of Ikiryo  Takeshi now if I just add aging software to bump his age up to 36 years  he would precisely be 66 years old by now!  also I seen the tech in the footage before I'm sure it's the control chip that me and LION tech took out of Sykes, along with the rest of the tech that's inside Sykes.

Agent Freight Train: are you sure about that Qin?

Qin: positive!

Mandy Sykes: so they used 36 year old tech on me?

Qin: not exactly, they probably modernized the tech

Agent Freight Train : okay  now that's out of the way, Qin do you have any info on who Ikiryo  Takeshi might be?

Qin: I'm checking government  public data bases right now (  finds nothing on Ikiryo Takeshi): well this is strange I seem to can't find anything on him in any government public data bases it's like he's a ghost.

Miss Syrup: my I make a suggestion if you can't find him in public data bases ,  then check military data bases!

Qin: checking military data bases, okay nothing so far, wait I found something in the China's military data base it's title project Zhànshì!

Agent Freight Train:  Project Zhanshi huh Qin hack into  the files!

Qin: hacking into the files, now hmm this is going to take some time  this security for these files are tight.  ( few moments later) okay I'm in looking at the files now , okay by looking the files the project's main purpose was to create super soldiers through  natural means by ways of a specialized training program involving Chi .  candidates of the project were selected at a young age to retrieve  this specialized training .

Agent Freight Train: and who was among these candidates?

Qin: I'm checking on that right, now okay I have the list of candidates and Ikiryō Takeshi was one of them. I'm checking his files right now, okay they state that he was put in the project when he was ten years old, and that he's a orphan.  it also states that at the age of 20 he killed all the people involved in the project and disappear  without a trance.

Agent Freight Train: Sophia we now know the Identity of the  Dictator of Nebulasolum! his name is Ikiryo Takeshi he was a orphan who was part of a Chinese super solider project called  Zhànshì! a project that according to Qin was design to create natural super soldiers without the means of drugs or tech!

Black Crow: wait how can we be sure this Ikiryo Takeshi guy is the Dictator of Nebulasolum?

Styrka: yeah how do we know it's him?

Amp: we need hard proof that it is indeed him!

Agent Freight Train ( addressing Sophia and the others) well only person who can give us the hard proof we need is Chong Zhou Hasabaia aka the super villain know as Seigemaster!"

more_horiz
meet the Seigemaster

location the Pin

Chong Zhou Hasabaia sees his cell open up and looks at Agent Freight Train,  Black Crow, Wolfie, Almas Stal, Professor Wollstonecraft, Styrka, Mandy, Amp, Thowind, Violent , Dyna  and Sophia saying in calm tone

Seigemaster: hmmph funny I was expecting visitors. hmm you're Sophia one of the higher ups at LION, and you're Freight Train a LION agent.  you're  Miss Syrup from MI6, as for the rest of you girls you're total strangers to me.

let's caught to the chase, I take it that this visit isn't about a earlier release?

Agent Freight Train: look  Chong the only reason where  seeing your ass is because we need info on a certain person.

Seigemaster: and what makes you think I tell you want you want, what are makes you think that the minute I won't try to pull something?

Agent Freight Train: cause if you do we will stop you! ( shows  Chong the picture of  Ikiryō Takeshi) now tell us do you know this man?

Seigemaster: oh you mean that bastard, yeah I tell you want I know about him. I remember it like it was yesterday but it happen a long,long , really long time ago back when I was the Dictator of  Nebulasolum. the guy just show up as a drift to Nebulasolum , no one knew who he was or where he came from he was just wander .   I gave the him a home and a place to stay after awhile I got to know his name Ikiryo Takeshi.

of course it wasn't soon after that I start seeing him hanging out with these cloak figures and that mysterious  enchanting woman who he seem to simply refer to as the Empress.  then I start digging into this deep and found out that I was nothing more then a puppet and that this Empress figure was the one really run Nebulasolum. when i found out that I was just her puppet I tried to  disposed of her but she was one step ahead of me.

she sent  Ikiryo after me I gave that bastard I home and he goes off and stabs me in the back, well lucky i managed to survived my encounter apart from damage eye.  that woman give him powers, i don't know how but she gave him powers.

Agent Freight: okay we now have sold poof that Ikiryo Takeshi is the Dictator.  okay now who is this Empress?

Seigemaster: I don't know much about her, all i know is that she's the one who's really in charge of things over in Nebulasolum , but if helps I can draw a quick sketch I'm a pretty good artist.

Chong draws a quick sketch and  Professor Wollstonecraft looks at it and grasps saying in serious tone.

Professor Wollstonecraft: that's  Xiu Niu she was the daughter of Jian Nu Nebulasoulm's first ruler.  supposedly she tried to killed her own father  so that could take over Nebulasolum for herself . but things didn't turn out like she wanted he father caught wind of this was going to banish her, but before he could she commit suicide .

it's said that Xiu Niu had been studying upon on Jiang Shi, but for what reasons who knows, maybe she wanted to become on and her suicide was part of a ritual of becoming a Jiang Shi.  all that is know is that one year later after her death, Nebulasolum was nearly destroyed  by a mysterious cloak woman. ( looking at Sophia and the others)  guys I believe that this Empress is the one  who's give the Wisemen including  Ikiryo aka the Dictator's zodiac stones.

Seigemaster: well looks like she succeed in becoming one if she is indeed the Empress!  now I must tell you all that there is this little girl on Nebulasolum name Rei Xiazu, but be warn she's not really a little girl.  what she is or rather what it is a  black Gelatinous blob of unfathomable  size that nearly covers the entire island, it is half of every living creature on Nebulasolum!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply