ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ascension City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ascension City - Page 6 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ascension City

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Next day.....

Jay arrived at school at super speed, stopping behind a tree so no one could see him and then simply walked into the building.

"Sup man!" Jay called out to Taylor.
"hey uh, how'd you get here so fast? I thought you take the bus, and that thing is slow as #)#?" Taylor asked, snatching the brown paper bag that had his lunch out of a random locker

"Secret ninja training, what else?" Jay joked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Next day.....

Jay arrived at school at super speed, stopping behind a tree so no one could see him and then simply walked into the building.

"hey uh, how'd you get here so fast? I thought you take the bus, and that thing is slow as #)#?" Taylor asked, snatching the brown paper bag that had his lunch out of a random locker

"Well I need someofthat training myself, first Neil is all mrsprintmasterandnow you're not drastically late to school on the bus? what is GOING on?"

Thetwo would continue walking until Taylor bumped into a newspaper stand, where news of Fastlane'sfight from the other day was written, people curious about his mechanical menace

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Next day.....

"Well I need someofthat training myself, first Neil is all mrsprintmasterandnow you're not drastically late to school on the bus? what is GOING on?"

Thetwo would continue walking until Taylor bumped into a newspaper stand, where news of Fastlane'sfight from the other day was written, people curious about his mechanical menace

"Hey sweet!" Jay slipped a quarter in and got a newspaper.

more_horiz
he'd see the people int he paper got reports fromt hecops about the fire, and the strange person Fastlane fought. A few businesses around the area were interviewed fortheir connections to technowarfare designs, but no leads turned up.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
he'd see the people int he paper got reports fromt hecops about the fire, and the strange person Fastlane fought. A few businesses around the area were interviewed fortheir connections to technowarfare designs, but no leads turned up.

(Now that's interesting.) Fastlane flipped through the paper. "What do you think?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Now that's interesting.) Fastlane flipped through the paper. "What do you think?"
"well from what my dad and Eliza's dad said-you know they work for the news channel-that the culprit was probably a mercenaryof some sort, working for somekind of terrorist group. They tried to tieitin to that Doughboy case inthe Midwest but they couldn'tget a name of the guy, and even THATpicture was something they had to work on. No one knows for sure what it was about man"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"well from what my dad and Eliza's dad said-you know they work for the news channel-that the culprit was probably a mercenaryof some sort, working for somekind of terrorist group. They tried to tieitin to that Doughboy case inthe Midwest but they couldn'tget a name of the guy, and even THATpicture was something they had to work on. No one knows for sure what it was about man"

"Huh." Jay shrugged. "Ah well, as long as we've got Fastlane, we're good. Right Randy?" Jay asked him as they saw him in the hall.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Huh." Jay shrugged. "Ah well, as long as we've got Fastlane, we're good. Right Randy?" Jay asked him as they saw him in the hall.
"Wha? huh yeah, no geared up robo-clown is gonna catch the guy who JOGS at the speed of sound! Fastlane is Ascension City's hero, and he's always ont eh go, just like everybody else in this city!" he says, smiling brightly at his statement

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Wha? huh yeah, no geared up robo-clown is gonna catch the guy who JOGS at the speed of sound! Fastlane is Ascension City's hero, and he's always ont eh go, just like everybody else in this city!" he says, smiling brightly at his statement

"Couldn't have put it better myself." Jay laughed and walked to class.

Arriving, he sat next to Eliza.

more_horiz
"Heyyyy, did you do the homework?" Eliza would ask Jay, pointing to the agenda on the board. Itsaid50 math problems due

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Heyyyy, did you do the homework?" Eliza would ask Jay, pointing to the agenda on the board. Itsaid50 math problems due

"Yep." Jay said. He unzipped the backpack and pulled it out and put it on his desk.

Lyra already had her homework out on her desk and was waiting for class to begin.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yep." Jay said. He unzipped the backpack and pulled it out and put it on his desk.

Lyra already had her homework out on her desk and was waiting for class to begin.
Eliza grumbled as she got her homework out, covering it up before the teacher could come by

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Eliza grumbled as she got her homework out, covering it up before the teacher could come by

The teacher handed back their previous assignments as he walked by. Lyra got an A+ and didn't even appear surprised, Jay got a B and Eliza a C due to the added points from the bonus questions.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The teacher handed back their previous assignments as he walked by. Lyra got an A+ and didn't even appear surprised, Jay got a B and Eliza a C due to the added points from the bonus questions.
Eliza gave a weak when she saw her paper. "At least it's better than last ti....ugggh!"she'd say, having glanced at Lyra's paper."How does she DO it? I don't think I've ever seen her study!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Eliza gave a weak when she saw her paper. "At least it's better than last ti....ugggh!"she'd say, having glanced at Lyra's paper."How does she DO it? I don't think I've ever seen her study!"

"Maybe she studies at home?" Jay suggested.

more_horiz
Eliza raised an eyebrow at Jay's reply. "We're talking about LYRA here, thegirl genius of Ascension? Remember when she made our fifth grade teacher cry after questioning his credentials? How she made that one guy's dad question his life choices during career day in sixth grade? How she got a perfect score on the entrance exam's without even trying? I think study may be the one word she doesn't know Jay....or maybe i'm bitter, I don't know, I don't know"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Eliza raised an eyebrow at Jay's reply. "We're talking about LYRA here, thegirl genius of Ascension? Remember when she made our fifth grade teacher cry after questioning his credentials? How she made that one guy's dad question his life choices during career day in sixth grade? How she got a perfect score on the entrance exam's without even trying? I think study may be the one word she doesn't know Jay....or maybe i'm bitter, I don't know, I don't know"

OT: Lyra: Twisted Evil

IC: "Hmmm....well......I could help. Meet me at the library." Jay said.

"Chadan, Deauxemia, eyes on the board please." The teacher said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'd really appreciate tha-SORRY sir!" Eliza said, darting her eyes toward the chalkboard and grumbling. "It'snotlikeyouevenLIKEmeasastudent" she'd mutter under her breath

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'd really appreciate tha-SORRY sir!" Eliza said, darting her eyes toward the chalkboard and grumbling. "It'snotlikeyouevenLIKEmeasastudent" she'd mutter under her breath

The teacher went on with the lesson, long division to multiplication and a2+(b2)(c2)=X.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The teacher went on with the lesson, long division to multiplication and a2+(b2)(c2)=X.
As the lesson went on, Jay would notice Eliza's facial expressions go from Very Happy to Shocked to Neutral then finally Mad as she took notes,then crumpled them up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As the lesson went on, Jay would notice Eliza's facial expressions go from Very Happy to Shocked to Neutral then finally Mad as she took notes,then crumpled them up

Jay noticed and made a note to talk to her.

Lyra obediently took down notes.

"Now remember people: Your homework is on page 157, Odd Questions. You may do the Even Questions if you wish for bonus points. Show all of your work and I will see you tomorrow."

The bell rang.

more_horiz
Eliza put her notepad and textbook into her backpack and walked out the door, standing in front of her locker and sighing. "I hate math, I hatemath, I hate math, I hate math" she'd say, treating those words like a mantra

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Eliza put her notepad and textbook into her backpack and walked out the door, standing in front of her locker and sighing. "I hate math, I hatemath, I hate math, I hate math" she'd say, treating those words like a mantra

"Hey." Jay put a hand on her shoulder. "How about a hand with the math stuff?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh hey Jay! Uh yeah, I'd like that a lot. I have a free period so can we do it right now? Or do you have class?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh hey Jay! Uh yeah, I'd like that a lot. I have a free period so can we do it right now? Or do you have class?

Jay thought about it. "Yeah, I totally do and we can work together in the library at lunch later too."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply