ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ascension City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ascension City - Page 5 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ascension City

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

Fastlane dropped to the ground and then scrambled to get to his feet. He had two large rocks left and studied his opponent. He dashed forwards and threw them as fast and hard as he could into the cannon.

The cannon fire another blast just as the rock was about to smash into it. The resulting dust, and debris managed to obscure the strangers vision just as the second rock managed to smash into the massive cannon.

Sparks spewed from its shoulder as the weapon was ripped clean off taking part of the ammo belt with it to the ground.

For the moment, it seemed that the attacker was defenseless.

Fastlane rushed him and grabbed his leg and pulled, causing him to fall on his back. "It's over Fett, you've lost your weapon, give up."

No answer.

The stranger sat up as it's chest plate opened wide to reveal a blaster embedded on it's chest. The very say blaster that fired a anit-matter beam right at the hero's face.

more_horiz
Jay freaked and fell back, only just barely dodging the blast from the cannon. He watched it fly away into the sky. "The HELL was that?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Jay freaked and fell back, only just barely dodging the blast from the cannon. He watched it fly away into the sky. "The HELL was that?"

Fett, as Jay had taken to calling it, jumped back to it's feet. Despite it's missing blaster it looked no worse for wear. The occasional burst of sparks that jumped out from it's shoulder not withstanding. It's arms hung down at it's sides as it's chest compartment closed up. For the time being it made no move.

"Why don't you join us?", Fett asked. It's voice having a heavily distored...yet femine quiality to it.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

Fett, as Jay had taken to calling it, jumped back to it's feet. Despite it's missing blaster it looked no worse for wear. The occasional burst of sparks that jumped out from it's shoulder not withstanding. It's arms hung down at it's sides as it's chest compartment closed up. For the time being it made no move.

"Why don't you join us?", Fett asked. It's voice having a heavily distored...yet femine quiality to it.

"Well let's see....you attacked the city, you nearly killed hundreds of innocent people, I know nothing about you besides that, and oh yeah, you're clearly evil." He got up at superspeed. "Since we're talking, who the hell are you anyway?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Why don't you join us?", Fett asked. It's voice having a heavily distorted...yet famine quality to it.

"Well let's see....you attacked the city, you nearly killed hundreds of innocent people, I know nothing about you besides that, and oh yeah, you're clearly evil." He got up at superspeed. "Since we're talking, who the hell are you anyway?"

"You can call me Sting Maiden," Fett answered. "It's not as glamorous as the little nick name you gave me...but it dose have a certain charm to it." Two compartments on Sting's legs quickly opened up to reveal three stored rocket launchers. "As for why we want you to join us...let's say that we have out reason young one..."

The missiles fired as a strange blue smoke trailed from them.

"You'll hear from us again," Stinger called as the missiles flew towards him. "I just pray that you accept our offer this time."

All of the missiles exploded, choking the area in a dense blue fog. It made seeing past a few inches from in front of your face almost impossible.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Why don't you join us?", Fett asked. It's voice having a heavily distorted...yet famine quality to it.

"You can call me Sting Maiden," Fett answered. "It's not as glamorous as the little nick name you gave me...but it dose have a certain charm to it." Two compartments on Sting's legs quickly opened up to reveal three stored rocket launchers. "As for why we want you to join us...let's say that we have out reason young one..."

"You'll hear from us again," Stinger called as the missiles flew towards him. "I just pray that you accept our offer this time."

All of the missiles exploded, choking the area in a dense blue fog. It made seeing past a few inches from in front of your face almost impossible.

A dense blue fog surrounded Fastlane. He coughed and tried to see anything in it. Not having any luck, he began spinning around in place at super speed as fast as he could, dispersing the blue fog. He then looked for Sting Maiden.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

A dense blue fog surrounded Fastlane. He coughed and tried to see anything in it. Not having any luck, he began spinning around in place at super speed as fast as he could, dispersing the blue fog. He then looked for Sting Maiden.

Sting Maiden was long gone.

The only thing that remained was a small little piece metal shaped in the Wild Arm's insignia. The blood red little piece seemed to shimmer in the street light as it awaited for the young hero to pick it up.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sting Maiden was long gone.

The only thing that remained was a small little piece metal shaped in the Wild Arm's insignia. The blood red little piece seemed to shimmer in the street light as it awaited for the young hero to pick it up.

Fastlane hesitantly reached down to pick it up.

more_horiz
Another location

A large screen played as Fastlane picked up the small insignia. The red piece of metal was easy to make out, even through the poor quality of the picture made everything else captured by the camera hard to make out. It was enough for those who had gathered to watch.

Seven figures dressed in black cloaks, and white masks sat around a crescent shaped table. The masks were simple enough. White faced masks with slits for the eyes, and one simple slip for the mouth. It was perfect for consealing the identity of all those around, and nothing more.

"It seems this one is going to be stubborn," one of the figures commented. "I think we're better off trying someone else."

"He'll come around. They always do," another figure said. "One way or the other, they always come around."

"And if he doesn't?" another figure asked.

"As the other said; They come around. They always do"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Another location

A large screen played as Fastlane picked up the small insignia. The red piece of metal was easy to make out, even through the poor quality of the picture made everything else captured by the camera hard to make out. It was enough for those who had gathered to watch.

Seven figures dressed in black cloaks, and white masks sat around a crescent shaped table. The masks were simple enough. White faced masks with slits for the eyes, and one simple slip for the mouth. It was perfect for consealing the identity of all those around, and nothing more.

"It seems this one is going to be stubborn," one of the figures commented. "I think we're better off trying someone else."

"He'll come around. They always do," another figure said. "One way or the other, they always come around."

"This thing is weird..." Fastlane noted. "Alright...best to give it to the police." He decided and ran off to find them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Another location

"This thing is weird..." Fastlane noted. "Alright...best to give it to the police." He decided and ran off to find them.
he'd find the officer he came on the scene with near the firefighters, discussing what could've caused the explosion and if it was any local suspects

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Another location

he'd find the officer he came on the scene with near the firefighters, discussing what could've caused the explosion and if it was any local suspects

Fastlane zipped up to them. "Officers, Firemen, everything okay? I have something for you and information on the suspect."

more_horiz
"Yeah everything is alright. Thanks to your timely intervention all the families here are safe. What have you got for us on the person who did this?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah everything is alright. Thanks to your timely intervention all the families here are safe. What have you got for us on the person who did this?"

Fastlane handed over the object and told the police officers everything he knew about the enemy.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Fastlane handed over the object and told the police officers everything he knew about the enemy.
"Well I wish we oculd say taht we knew all about these folks but we'rejust as lost as you. This is more of an FBI thing than an Ascension City PD thing kid. Keep a lookout for now and we'll do our best with this info" the officer would say, pocketing the object

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well I wish we oculd say taht we knew all about these folks but we'rejust as lost as you. This is more of an FBI thing than an Ascension City PD thing kid. Keep a lookout for now and we'll do our best with this info" the officer would say, pocketing the object

"Thank you Officer and goodbye." Fastlane said and ran home.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As he ran home, he'd get a call from Taylor

"Yo dude, Randy's tv got busted up and we can't watch anything cause of that fire! al lthe news channels are showing it and said Fastlane was there, fighting some robot?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As he ran home, he'd get a call from Taylor

"Yo dude, Randy's tv got busted up and we can't watch anything cause of that fire! al lthe news channels are showing it and said Fastlane was there, fighting some robot?"

Fastlane arrived home and pulled down his mask. "Yeah, uh, I heard about that....some super robot thing. He won."

more_horiz
"They said he beat it so bad it ran tail out of the city! I mean see, we only nee done hero, these other cities need like what two or three? Our guy is everywhere, always on the beat!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"They said he beat it so bad it ran tail out of the city! I mean see, we only nee done hero, these other cities need like what two or three? Our guy is everywhere, always on the beat!"

Jay laughed. "That's right he is." He collapsed on his bed. "So everything good with you guys then?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jay laughed. "That's right he is." He collapsed on his bed. "So everything good with you guys then?"
"yeah, just about. I'm gonna head home and try to get ready for tomorrow. You and Neil are crazy competitive nowadays though, I wonder why that is?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"yeah, just about. I'm gonna head home and try to get ready for tomorrow. You and Neil are crazy competitive nowadays though, I wonder why that is?"

"No worries, it's all in good fun. I'll see you tomorrow."

more_horiz
Next day.....

Jay arrived at school at super speed, stopping behind a tree so no one could see him and then simply walked into the building.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Next day.....

Jay arrived at school at super speed, stopping behind a tree so no one could see him and then simply walked into the building.

"Sup man!" Jay called out to Taylor.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Next day.....

"Sup man!" Jay called out to Taylor.
"hey uh, how'd you get here so fast? I thought you take the bus, and that thing is slow as #)#?" Taylor asked, snatching the brown paper bag that had his lunch out of a random locker

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply