ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ascension City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ascension City - Page 10 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ascension City

more_horiz
OT: Ahhh, I don't normally do this, but I think that scene could use another go.

Take 2!

IC: (So she admits it.) Lyra thought to herself. She put a hand on Eliza's shoulder. "Look, I am glad that you're alright...and I wouldn't worry about this slasher or whoever he is. If the cops don't find him, Fastlane will."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Ahhh, I don't normally do this, but I think that scene could use another go.

Take 2!

IC: (So she admits it.) Lyra thought to herself. She put a hand on Eliza's shoulder. "Look, I am glad that you're alright...and I wouldn't worry about this slasher or whoever he is. If the cops don't find him, Fastlane will."
OT: ahh okay, sorry if I misplayed it or anything man

Eliza looked at Lyra and gave a nod. "Thanks, and yeah, I hope they find him, though the murders have been pretty haphazard if you think about it Lyra. No real rhythm or rhyme to it, even if the guy is a serial killer. It's like someone is doing these murders just because they can, no other purpose than that, do you see?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Take 2!

Eliza looked at Lyra and gave a nod. "Thanks, and yeah, I hope they find him, though the murders have been pretty haphazard if you think about it Lyra. No real rhythm or rhyme to it, even if the guy is a serial killer. It's like someone is doing these murders just because they can, no other purpose than that, do you see?"

OT: Naaah, it was my bad.

IC: "Just because they can...like a-a thrill killing."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Take 2!

"Exactly! and while it was hard to uh...look at the footage they did show, I noticed something about the bodies. The way they were sliced, arms and limbs, no type of blade could do that so this guy has to be superhuman, and like the angles they were cut and mangled, I don't know if that's humanly possible" she'd tell Lyra, setting her books into a locker

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Take 2!

"Exactly! and while it was hard to uh...look at the footage they did show, I noticed something about the bodies. The way they were sliced, arms and limbs, no type of blade could do that so this guy has to be superhuman, and like the angles they were cut and mangled, I don't know if that's humanly possible" she'd tell Lyra, setting her books into a locker

"I say we use the school computer lab. We can re-watch the news and get a better look."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Take 2!

"I say we use the school computer lab. We can re-watch the news and get a better look."
"Good idea Lyra" Eliza would reply. The two then walked over to the computer lab, and once they found an open computer, checked the film out. On the film, there would be a distortion in a corner of the video. The distortion would pass by the victims, and after it passed their limbs would fall off.

"Sorry to state the obvious, but he's a speedster. He's slicing through their limbs like a hot knife through butter"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Take 2!

"Good idea Lyra" Eliza would reply. The two then walked over to the computer lab, and once they found an open computer, checked the film out. On the film, there would be a distortion in a corner of the video. The distortion would pass by the victims, and after it passed their limbs would fall off.

"Sorry to state the obvious, but he's a speedster. He's slicing through their limbs like a hot knife through butter"

"If he's moving like this, he could be as quick as Fastlane."pale 

more_horiz
"Or worse, Fastlane himself. I mean all that power unchecked? Either way, now that we've found this info, who do we go to with it Lyra?" Eliza would ask, forgetting her dislike of the girl

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Or worse, Fastlane himself. I mean all that power unchecked? Either way, now that we've found this info, who do we go to with it Lyra?" Eliza would ask, forgetting her dislike of the girl

Lyra rubbed her chin. "Welll.....I say we give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Remember: Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defense." Lyra quoted. "As for the video...I can't believe I'm saying this...but...download it. We'll use the computer's video editing software to slow it down as much as possible. It could give us a clue as to the identity of the killer."

Jay walked in. "Sup?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Lyra rubbed her chin. "Welll.....I say we give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Remember:  Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defense." Lyra quoted. "As for the video...I can't believe I'm saying this...but...download it. We'll use the computer's video editing software to slow it down as much as possible. It could give us a clue as to the identity of the killer."

Jay walked in. "Sup?"

"Oh hey Jay!" Eliza would say, standing up, tousling her hair and smiling at him. "Lyra and I were uh, debating over something actually. She was trying to tell me that a potential career in journalism will be wholly digital, whereas I told her that I would more than likely like to be an on the scene reporter and that someone will need to be there, and not just blog about it, right Lyra?" Eliza would ask as the video was downloaded into a thumb drive she bumped into her bag

more_horiz
delete

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post remove)

more_horiz

Dude, we're in the middle of a big arc right now and, giants and such....don't really fit in Jay's storylines.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Lyra rubbed her chin. "Welll.....I say we give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Remember:  Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defense." Lyra quoted. "As for the video...I can't believe I'm saying this...but...download it. We'll use the computer's video editing software to slow it down as much as possible. It could give us a clue as to the identity of the killer."

Jay walked in. "Sup?"
"Oh hey Jay!" Eliza would say, standing up, tousling her hair and smiling at him. "Lyra and I were uh, debating over something actually. She was trying to tell me that a potential career in journalism will be wholly digital, whereas I told her that I would more than likely like to be an on the scene reporter and that someone will need to be there, and not just blog about it, right Lyra?" Eliza would ask as the video was downloaded into a thumb drive she bumped into her bag

"Don't touch my hair."

"Well, it's great to see you two working together like this." Jay said. "Say, I'd be happy to be help you out with it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Dude, we're in the middle of a big arc right now and, giants and such....don't really fit in Jay's storylines.
actually Carl Small is a normal size person only his wife is a giant, and they are looking for a place to move  but I supposed  if they don't fit i can remove them. even though  Carl is just  normal person and his daughter and wife aren't rampaging giantess.  well I guess I can move them to another City and no I'm not making one I just move them to a city that doesn't have anything going on right now maybe Hyperius City, Exodus City?

in other words I'm sorry, now when are you going to reply to my posts  in the The Famous Manastina Siblings thread, the  Gold Fire Year one Thread, and the Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady thread?

cause you know I have big arc too in Quantum, also I had no attention of this fitting in Jay's storylines I Ascension City is a city right so more than just Jay and his friends would be living there right?

more_horiz

I just don't really have a lot of energy today man alright? I thank you for understanding.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jay walked in. "Sup?"
"Don't touch my hair."

"Well, it's great to see you two working together like this." Jay said. "Say, I'd be happy to be help you out with it."
"well uh sorry Lyra and well I just had to accept that you know I shouldn't compete wit lh Lyra, we should be friends and while I would LOVE to have your help, we wouldn't want to bother you with this. It's a surprise for a project on the debate team, and five Lyra is the captain, I figure shed be the focal point you know?" She'd ask, touching his hand with hers. She'd then kiss Jay on the cheek and hand the thumb drive to Lyra. "We have to go but you're very sweet, thank you for the offer Jay!" She'd tell him, striding by

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I just don't really have a lot of energy today man alright? I thank you for understanding.

thanks I will wait for you to reply to the The Famous Manastina Siblings thread, the Gold Fire Year one Thread, and the Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady thread?

also do you want the Wisemen stuff in the CAU Quantum Fastline thread to be move to the Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady thread since it's actually a part of that storyline. cause I can do that if you want it.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jay walked in. "Sup?"
"Don't touch my hair."

"well uh sorry Lyra and well I just had to accept that you know I shouldn't compete wit lh Lyra, we should be friends and while I would LOVE to have your help, we wouldn't want to bother you with this. It's a surprise for a project on the debate team, and five Lyra is the captain, I figure shed be the focal point you know?" She'd ask, touching his hand with hers. She'd then kiss Jay on the cheek and hand the thumb drive to Lyra. "We have to go but you're very sweet, thank you for the offer Jay!" She'd tell him, striding by

"Oh, yeah...you too." Jay said as he smiled and rubbed his cheek.
Lyra dropped the thumb drive into her pocket and then turned off the computer and turned it off.
"Well, I have work to do, so I will see you all later." Lyra said and walked out.

Neil held the door open for her and walked into the room with Jay. "Hey man."
"Neil, how's it going?"

more_horiz
"We have work to do" Eliza would add, scurrying out of the room. "So, I have next period free-newspaper club- and what about you? If you have time we can get this done by lunch" Eliza told Lyra, already checking for anybody weird looking at them

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"We have work to do" Eliza would add, scurrying out of the room. "So, I have next period free-newspaper club- and what about you? If you have time we can get this done by lunch" Eliza told Lyra, already checking for anybody weird looking at them

"Programming class. It's a sub so I should be able to work in peace without being interrupted." Lyra said. "If I find anything, I'll tell you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Programming class. It's a sub so I should be able to work in peace without being interrupted." Lyra said. "If I find anything, I'll tell you."
Eliza nodded. "Sounds good, I'll be in the newspaper room" she'd say, running to get there

As the hour passed, Eliza pondered what the clues might mean. IS Fastlane the killer?> yea he was their hero but, heroes were people too, and they could snap. Who'd stop him though? who could prove it was him? And why was being around Neil freaking her out so much? He'd always been a bit like Jay, but with a bit more of a..edge? maybe that's the right word? Either way Neil seemed a bit too upbeat nowadayas, and he'd never say why really. Lost in thought, Eliza fiddled with the pen in the lab, going over what she saw on the tape. It was clearly a body, albeit blurry, and eve though they couldn't see the solid form, it was or ethan likely someone young, a teenager.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jay walked in. "Sup?"
"Don't touch my hair."

"Oh, yeah...you too." Jay said as he smiled and rubbed his cheek.
Lyra dropped the thumb drive into her pocket and then turned off the computer and turned it off.
"Well, I have work to do, so I will see you all later." Lyra said and walked out.

Neil held the door open for her and walked into the room with Jay. "Hey man."
"Neil, how's it going?"

"Good..well, I had a test and I had trouble focusing on it."
"Because of what happened?"
"Yeah...it's hard to believe something like that could happen in our city. What kind of sicko would do that?"
"I don't know...but I'm sure Fastlane will catch him."
"Let's hope so. I wonder if there's anything we can do, you know, to protect ourselves?"
"Travel in groups is all I can suggest really."
"Alright then, I'll travel with Lyra and Randy and let you travel alone with Eliza."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Lipstick."
"I have...oh." Jay looked in the reflection of a computer screen. "Woah."
"You've got some serious game if liz is that into you."
"Oh zip it." The two had a good laugh. "You know, if you talk to the teacher, I'm sure she'll understand. Especially if you explain how freaked out you are about all of this."
"Thanks Jay, I'll talk to her about it and if my grade turns out bad, I'll try and get a do-over."
"That's the spirit."
"How's your day been?"
"Good. Aside from a bit of anxiety."
"I know the feeling, just don't let it get you down, alright?"
"I never do."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Eliza nodded. "Sounds good, I'll be in the newspaper room" she'd say, running to get there

As the hour passed, Eliza pondered what the clues might mean. IS Fastlane the killer?> yea he was their hero but, heroes were people too, and they could snap. Who'd stop him though? who could prove it was him? And why was being around Neil freaking her out so much? He'd always been a bit like Jay, but with a bit more of a..edge? maybe that's the right word? Either way Neil seemed a bit too upbeat nowadayas, and he'd never say why really. Lost in thought, Eliza fiddled with the pen in the lab, going over what she saw on the tape. It was clearly a body, albeit blurry, and eve though they couldn't see the solid form, it was or ethan likely someone young, a teenager.

After her class was over, Lyra met up with her. "I have the pictures."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Eliza's eyes widened and she shuffled Lyra to the empty newspaper room. "How'd they develop? What'd you see?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Eliza's eyes widened and she shuffled Lyra to the empty newspaper room. "How'd they develop? What'd you see?"

"I used the computer to slow down the vid, take screenshots and mailed them to my phone." She showed it to Eliza. "I can't see his face or hands, he has both of them covered, but we're definitely dealing with a male killer..and he likes black."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply