ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ascension City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ascension City - Page 13 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ascension City

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As everybody began chanting, Eliza followed Neil out, keeping her distance

Neil walked normally until he mixed in with a crowd of people walking in through the doors. By the time Eliza got around them, Neil had vanished.

Looking around for him, Eliza felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped. She turned to find...

"Yo, everything okay?" Jay asked.
panting, Eliza looked at Jay and laughed, then hugged him. She then punched him in the arm

"the HELL Jay? Don't sneak up on me like that....but I'm glad it was you"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Neil walked normally until he mixed in with a crowd of people walking in through the doors. By the time Eliza got around them, Neil had vanished.

Looking around for him, Eliza felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped. She turned to find...

panting, Eliza looked at Jay and laughed, then hugged him. She then punched him in the arm

"Sorry, sorry. I saw you leaving so I wanted to make sure you were alright." He rubbed his arm. "Man, you been boxing?" He joked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sorry, sorry. I saw you leaving so I wanted to make sure you were alright." He rubbed his arm. "Man, you been boxing?" He joked.
"...I've been taking lessons, and can we go?" she'd ask, looking around

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sure thing. Let's just go grab Lyra."

Heading back to the mall, they bought some stuff from the bookstore and left all three of them heading home.

Waving goodbye, Jay walked back into his house and set his gear down. Deciding to work out, he started exercising to bide his time until his nightly patrol as Fastlane.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Heading back to the mall, they bought some stuff from the bookstore and left all three of them heading home.

Waving goodbye, Jay walked back into his house and set his gear down. Deciding to work out, he started exercising to bide his time until his nightly patrol as Fastlane.
As Jay did this, Eliza thought up a plan of her own. She out in some baggy sweats and left the house with a taser from her mom's dresser covered in her sleeve. She'd remembered where Neil lived, so she'd head over to his house

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As Jay did this, Eliza thought up a plan of her own. She out in some baggy sweats and left the house with a taser from her mom's dresser covered in her sleeve. She'd remembered where Neil lived, so she'd head over to his house

At the same time, Neil was gearing up to go bring the fight to Fastlane just as he had challenged. After all, it was just far too fun of an idea to pass up. Switching out his parents drinks with drugged and spiked drinks was easy thanks to his super speed. He hung out with them for awhile and talked to them about his day and his friends.
After raising a toast to his friends and school and city, he chugged his drink down and watched his parents do the same. It took only a couple of moments before they passed out. Neil caught the drinks to be sure they wouldn't spill out and he then ran to the drink and poured them out, rinsed and put them back in the sink.
Grabbing up his mother first, he ran her up the stairs and tucked her into bed. Shortly after, he did the same with his dad. With them out cold, he ran to his room and geared up, getting dressed up in black leather from head to toe and put on a twisted looking mask and sped out of his house.
https://2img.net/h/s24.postimg.cc/m5u82rl2d/mask.png

Meanwhile,

Jay finished his exercises, hugged his parents goodbye and ran out with his costume on.

more_horiz
Eliza felt a gust of wind kick up and held her hands over her head

"Neil!" Was all she said, looking in the direction of the blur and slowly skulking forward

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Neil!" Was all she said, looking in the direction of the blur and slowly skulking forward

Blur circled back around, coming up behind Eliza at super speed before she could see him coming. The plan was simple: A slash on her throat, a snapped neck and then dump her body on the highway to get run over and ground to pulp, no evidence to link back to him. He was about to grab her shoulder when a white blur rammed into Blur, tangled up with him, slid along the ground and flung Blur through the air. Blur flipped in the air and landed on one knee. He stood up to face Fastlane.

(Finally!)
(Finally!)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Blur circled back around, coming up behind Eliza at super speed before she could see him coming. The plan was simple: A slash on her throat, a snapped neck and then dump her body on the highway to get run over and ground to pulp, no evidence to link back to him. He was about to grab her shoulder when a white blur rammed into Blur, tangled up with him, slid along the ground and flung Blur through the air. Blur flipped in the air and landed on one knee. He stood up to face Fastlane.

(Finally!)
(Finally!)
Eliza scurried into an alley abd stood up with a great deal of struggle, coughing. She had come close to death, and right now she was terrified, grasping at her neck

"Ohmygodogmygidneilwhstthehellomygodmyneckohgod"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Finally!)
(Finally!)

Eliza scurried into an alley abd stood up with a great deal of struggle, coughing. She had come close to death, and right now she  was terrified, grasping at her neck

"Ohmygodogmygidneilwhstthehellomygodmyneckohgod"

"Are you alright?" Fastlane called back to her.

"I gotta admit, I wasn't gonna go after her, but she has just been a royal pain today."

"Neil? Is that you?"

"Well, I'm The Blur right now. But I guess we should be honest about this right, Jay?"

"What?"  Shocked 

"Oh come on, buddy. Super speeding to and from school day in and day out and you didn't think somebody would catch on eventually? I saw you and I knew it was you. Surprised it took you this long to find me, honestly. By the way do you like the mask?"

more_horiz
She gave a weak reply of "I'm okay" as she ambled away while Jay and Neil talked

She started to run out of pure fear

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
She gave a weak reply of "I'm okay" as she ambled away while Jay and Neil talked

She started to run out of pure fear

"Neil...come on man, put the knife down and turn yourself in."

"Mmmm, nah." He pulled out a knife and threw it at Eliza at super speed. Fortunately, Fastlane was able to run over and catch it before it got close to her but then Blur sped up and attacked him in the alley only for Fastlane to parry the knife strike with the one he had plucked out of the air.

NOTE: This next exchange of blows takes place in the time it takes Eliza to run down the alleyway.
Compared to the two speedsters, Eliza was frozen in place.
"You're as fast as I hoped. This is going to be amazing."
"Why are you doing all of this? We're friends, dammit! What did those people ever do to you, anyway?"

"Have you ever seen a carved up body fall in slow motion Jay? It's nothing like TV. It's...beautiful. You watch the blood hang in the air, you can see the exact point when the life leaves their eyes, watch as their body crumples to the ground in a lifeless heap. It's beautiful Jay. Like you wouldn't believe."

"...Neil."

"I know, it sounds a little crazy. But I guess you just have to see it for yourself. Or in your case, maybe you should experience it!" He attacked Jay again with more ferocity this time speed attacking Jay with a flurry of furious stabs at his vitals only for the costumed superhero to dodge around them, slipping past his knife thrusts and parrying others with the stolen knife, their blades clanged and clashed as they ran around the alley.
Kicking Neil in the stomach, Jay gripped the knife hard. "Fine. Have it your way. I'm going to beat some damn sense into you!"

Neil looked up, his sinister mask giving a slasher smile to Jay. "Good. Then let's get serious."

He took out a second knife and he rushed Jay, ran past him, up the wall and jumped off of the wall to attack him but Jay avoided it, threw the knife at him, which Neil deflected while Jay took out his two batons and ran in. Jay parried slashes and then he spun at super speed to hit Neil in the arm but Neil blocked his arm and stabbed at Jay who countered it and then the two spun away from one another and Neil kicked up at Jay who ducked it and then Jay swung up at Neil. Neil dodged it though and elbowed Jay in the jaw at super speed, causing Jay to turn, stumble and spit on the ground. Neil tried to stab at him but Jay dodged without looking and tripped Neil. Neil went down and Jay slammed down with the batons. He rolled out of the way and went after Eliza but Jay grabbed his leather jacket and yanked him backwards before smacking him in the side of his face.

Speedsters spun around the small alleyway they had named their battlefield and Jay was gaining the edge in their battle.

Jay knocked Neil backwards and he flipped and landed on a dumpster lid and then ran up the wall to the rooftop, with Jay giving chase.

Meanwhile, Eliza finally finished running down the alleyway and turned around. There was no sign of either of the boys. It wasn't until she heard the fighting on a rooftop that she was able to figure out where they were.

more_horiz
Eliza looked to where the noise was, still gasping for air.

" ho...hollyyy....crapbaskets, I co...I almost died!"

She knew then she'd have to get out of there so Fastlane wouldn't worry about her bit would blur let her?

She couldn't stay but she couldn't go, she was stuck between a hero abd a madman

She felt her legs shaking at the terror of what The Blur could do to her but she propped herself up against the wall abd forced her body to move

Ooc: Neil's a genuine psycho, yikes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

She knew then she'd have to get out of there so Fastlane wouldn't worry about her bit would blur let her?

She couldn't stay but she couldn't go, she was stuck between a hero abd a madman

She felt her legs shaking at the terror of what The Blur could do to her but she propped herself up against the wall abd forced her body to move

OOC: You ain't seen nothing yet.

IC: Fastlane knew he had to ensure that she could be safe. So he braced himself for Neil's attack. The villainous speedster circled around and swung at him but Fastlane dodged him and attacked with a super fast punch but Neil ducked under it and kicked at Fastlane's foot and grabbed his suit and threw him but Fastlane landed on his feet and ran back around and punched at Neil who dodged again and the two exchanged super fast punches as they dodged around each other. This kept on until Fastlane was able to punch Neil in the chest and kick him down before grabbing Neil and running super fast to the edge and throwing Neil to the next rooftop. Neil rolled across it and by the time he was up again, Fastlane had already leaped the distance and he knocked Neil over at super speed. Neil recovered in time to evade his next attack and attacked Jay with a knife but Jay grabbed his arm and shoved him away.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OOC: You ain't seen nothing yet.

IC: Fastlane knew he had to ensure that she could be safe. So he braced himself for Neil's attack. The villainous speedster circled around and swung at him but Fastlane dodged him and attacked with a super fast punch but Neil ducked under it and kicked at Fastlane's foot and grabbed his suit and threw him but Fastlane landed on his feet and ran back around and punched at Neil who dodged again and the two exchanged super fast punches as they dodged around each other. This kept on until Fastlane was able to punch Neil in the chest and kick him down before grabbing Neil and running super fast to the edge and throwing Neil to the next rooftop. Neil rolled across it and by the time he was up again, Fastlane had already leaped the distance and he knocked Neil over at super speed. Neil recovered in time to evade his next attack and attacked Jay with a knife but Jay grabbed his arm and shoved him away.
in the span of a few seconds, a man asked his wife what was that noise on the roof, did her cat get loose. She told him to go back to bed

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Neil almost fell over the edge but he managed to catch himself and he rushed Fastlane again, knocking him down with a football tackle and then throwing him into the roof access door. Fastlane flew through the door and slammed against the railing, making it clang and yelling out from how much this hurt his back. "Ohhh no, the game isn't over yet Jay. I'm just getting started. Take 5 while I go have some fun." He laughed and ran down the side of the building fast enough to shatter windows in his wake. "W-wait! Neil NO!" Fastlane yelled after him.
Blur ran down to the civilians who were out walking around, completely unaware of the danger racing towards them. They never saw him coming. Blur ran down and ran past them, moving so fast that they were launched up into the air by his speed. While everybody was frozen from his perspective, Blur took the time to individually slap each person hard on the back and their faces. At the speeds he was moving, even a simple tap would feel getting punched full on by a heavyweight boxer.
Blur ran down the sidewalk, shattering the windows that he passed by and knocking people into the air, then ran across the street, repeated the same on the other side, strolled up to a police officer, took his gun, poked him in the face, kicked him between the legs, took his hat and then turned around and fired the officer's gun at random cars tires before flinging the gun at a driver and running off, pouring on the speed and knocking over cars.
By the time Fastlane recovered, the street was a nightmare. Dozens of civilians lay strewn across the ground, unconscious and heavily injured. Cars had spun out of control and crashed into each other, leading to a multi-car pileup of collisions and broken glass was everywhere. Running down, Fastlane carefully got every civilian out of their car and lay them down on the sidewalk. Taking out cell phones, he rapidly dialed 911 on each one of them before running off, knowing that 911 would trace the calls and come with ambulances. Right now, he had to stop Neil, no matter what the cost.

more_horiz
Dude him and Flannery should talk. They have alot in common when it comes to this kind of thing Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Dude him and Flannery should talk. They have alot in common when it comes to this kind of thing Smile 

You know it!  cheers 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

You know it!  cheers 
Actually this could open up a nice character interaction in Justice Patrol. Especially in light of her past freak out towards Dyna

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

You know it!  cheers 

Actually this could open up a nice character interaction in Justice Patrol. Especially in light of her past freak out towards Dyna

Go for it!  Cool 

more_horiz
Damn, ultraviolence to the max.

Eliza shook against the fence from an alley away. She was far off that it didn't hit her but she still saw the carnage. To say she was terrified was an understatement

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Neil almost fell over the edge but he managed to catch himself and he rushed Fastlane again, knocking him down with a football tackle and then throwing him into the roof access door. Fastlane flew through the door and slammed against the railing, making it clang and yelling out from how much this hurt his back. "Ohhh no, the game isn't over yet Jay. I'm just getting started. Take 5 while I go have some fun." He laughed and ran down the side of the building fast enough to shatter windows in his wake. "W-wait! Neil NO!" Fastlane yelled after him.
Blur ran down to the civilians who were out walking around, completely unaware of the danger racing towards them. They never saw him coming. Blur ran down and ran past them, moving so fast that they were launched up into the air by his speed. While everybody was frozen from his perspective, Blur took the time to individually slap each person hard on the back and their faces. At the speeds he was moving, even a simple tap would feel getting punched full on by a heavyweight boxer.
Blur ran down the sidewalk, shattering the windows that he passed by and knocking people into the air, then ran across the street, repeated the same on the other side, strolled up to a police officer, took his gun, poked him in the face, kicked him between the legs, took his hat and then turned around and fired the officer's gun at random cars tires before flinging the gun at a driver and running off, pouring on the speed and knocking over cars.
By the time Fastlane recovered, the street was a nightmare. Dozens of civilians lay strewn across the ground, unconscious and heavily injured. Cars had spun out of control and crashed into each other, leading to a multi-car pileup of collisions and broken glass was everywhere. Running down, Fastlane carefully got every civilian out of their car and lay them down on the sidewalk. Taking out cell phones, he rapidly dialed 911 on each one of them before running off, knowing that 911 would trace the calls and come with ambulances. Right now, he had to stop Neil, no matter what the cost.

Following the trail of destruction, Fastlane managed to catch up by taking shortcuts and ran on the roofs of moving cars and trucks so fast that they were frozen by his perspective and then he jumped down to punch him. Blur saw him coming too late to stop the punch from colliding and Fastlane knocked off his mask and then ran back over to him and punched Blur across the face with a right hook. Neil flew against the side of a truck, slamming into it face first and then Fastlane raced over, grabbed the back of his shirt and swung him into on one side and then the other at super speed before attempting to punch him in the face but Blur ducked his punch and kicked Fastlane in the back and then grabbed him and threw him against a car. Fastlane hit his shoulder on the side of it and shrugged it off and he managed to recover enough to block a punch from Neil with his arm and then he elbowed him in the face before punching him across the face and then spun and kicked Fastlane in the jaw, tackled him onto the trunk of a car and he began punching him repeatedly. Fastlane took the punches and struggled with Blur until he managed to knock him away and kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall against the hood of a car and then Fastlane grabbed and slammed the back of Blur's head against it, pulled him up, punched him away, tripped him, grabbed him again, spun at super speed and tossed him up into the air. Blur flailed wildly but then flipped in the air and smirked at Fastlane. "Alrighty then Jay, let's kick this up a few notches!" He turned and then began rapidly spinning in mid-air, faster, faster, faster, soon creating a tornado out of his speed. Blur began spinning so impossibly that cars and civilians started to be blown away by the wind he was creating. Fastlane struggled against it but even he was blown away down the street, yelling at Blur to stop. He merely laughed and sped up further. Fastlane kept going until he was finally able to grab onto something. It was amazing, to think that Neil had advanced this far on his own. He needed a plan, now.
As fast as Neil was spinning, Fastlane couldn't approach him directly. Taking a few deep breaths, Fastlane decided to go at him from the side and ran up the side of a building and came back down and running down the street and then running into an arc and coming right back at Blur from the side, running as fast as he could, running and leaping over cars without slowing down and instead of running into the wind, he ran around it in the opposite direction to counter Blur's tornado. It was intense and he had to strain himself, but he managed to run so fast that he outsped the tornado and dispersed it. The moment it started to die down, Fastlane raced up the front of a building and then took a running leap at Blur, who had stopped spinning, and tackled him through the air and the two bounced across the sidewalk and Fastlane was punching him in the face the whole time, both of them were bloodied and bruised from their fighting but Fastlane had a definite edge now and he knew it wouldn't be long. After tumbling over one another, Fastlane ended up on top again and he punched him back and forth and then picked him up and flung him away at super speed again before taking a short breather and then he ran to the cars and civilians, knowing he had to take this chance to help them.

Neil spit blood from his mouth and crawled to a bench, pulling himself up to his feet, shaking. Everything hurt, legs, arms, back, his head hurt like utter hell and the world was spinning for him. His mask was gone and all in all, he felt like he'd been hit by a speeding truck. Still, this was the most fun he'd had in years, so it was worth it. Hearing the cars crash down, Neil sat down on the bench and looked up to see the carnage. The cars were strewn all over the place, on the streets, sidewalks, inside shops, it was amazing to see. They were laying on their backs and smoking with broken windows. He laughed. This was so beautiful to see.

Looking about though, he noticed none of the civilians were seriously hurt, there were no dead bodies. In fact, the civilians were scared, trembling and...and they were picking themselves up now. None of them had been seriously hurt by his whirlwind! Looking around, he finally spotted Fastlane who was bent over with one hand on a wall to support himself and another hand on his knee as he breathed heavily. So that explained it. Fastlane had been fast enough to save them after all.

He was incredible, the only rival that Neil had in this city and the world. But this battle had taken a lot out of both of them and Neil knew that Fastlane couldn't take much more. Reaching into his shoe, he pulled out a switchblade, whipped out the blade and sprung up and flung it at Fastlane at super speed.
It was as fast as a speeding bullet, but Fastlane snatched it out of the air like it nothing.
Neil spit blood from his mouth and pulled out his last one but then the police arrived and pointed guns at him. "Drop it! Drop your weapon now or we'll open fire!" Neil looked back at them and chuckled, figuring that Eliza must have called the cops on him while he was busy fighting Fastlane. He shrugged off the empty threats, tossing the knife to his other hand and daring them to shoot.
Recovering, Fastlane saw the police about to shoot at him and took a deep breath, ready to go help.
The police opened fire on him and Neil sneered and ran around the bullets and knocked the police into the air and then turning and throwing the knife at Fastlane before racing back to the bullets and punching each of them, rocketing the bullets towards the hero. Fastlane knocked the knife aside with the one he caught earlier and ducked and dodged around the bullets, slipped a nightstick out of an officer's pocket and ran after Neil. Neil ran away from him, sped up as fast as he could, made a U-Turn and came back at Fastlane, who was also running at top speed. They got closer and closer, both running at superhuman speeds. When they collided, there was a sonic boom shockwave released that broke glass closeby.
Neil went flying down the sidewalk until his legs hit a hydrant and he flipped over it and rolled head over heels and then bumped into a street sign. Dazed and busted up, he tried to get up and then Fastlane stabbed the knife into his shoe between his toes, pinning him long enough for Fastlane to ready his the nightstick and pull back like he was going to swing a baseball bat. "It's over Neil. You lose." He stomped on the floor and swung the stick like a homerun hitter and everything went back.

The injured police picked themselves up and looked around. They soon found Fastlane, who was crouched down against a parked car, exhausted and beaten to hell. The Blur was laying on the ground unconscious. Fastlane tried to say something, but didn't have the energy. Taking several exhausted breaths, he pointed at Neil. "Bad guy. There. Beat him." His arm dropped down and closed his eyes, needing to rest now.

more_horiz

And now to lighten the mood, the video that got me into Kill La Kill in the first place.

cheers 

more_horiz
Super Kami Guru: That was so brruuuuttaaaaal!

IC: as the officers folded Neil's unconscious form into the car and drove off, the ambulances came by too, Eliza having called them as well. Shuffling among the crowd was a man in a blue suit. He seemed to be the only person to really pay attention to Jay. He had brown skin, curly hair and his hands had weird green tattoo like markings on them. "This is Nemo, yup, the situation with Poundmax is progressing nicely. The kid is very intuitive and gung-ho, it's a shame he's a minor but my current focus is here. Ascension PD reported a superhuman speedster in their custody. Provided the proper negation cuffs and prescriptions to keep him slowed up. Nemo out" he'd say as he leaned against the wall waiting for Jay to wake up. Once he did, he'd put his hands up and smile.

"Don't worry kid, I'm here to help you out. Heard you were the one who stopped The Blur"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Super Kami Guru: That was so brruuuuttaaaaal!

IC: as the officers folded Neil's unconscious form into the car and drove off, the ambulances came by too, Eliza having called them as well. Shuffling among the crowd was a man in a blue suit. He seemed to be the only person to really pay attention to Jay. He had brown skin, curly hair and his hands had weird green tattoo like markings on them. "This is Nemo, yup, the situation with Poundmax is progressing nicely. The kid is very intuitive and gung-ho, it's a shame he's a minor but my current focus is here. Ascension PD reported a superhuman speedster in their custody. Provided the proper negation cuffs and prescriptions to keep him slowed up. Nemo out" he'd say as he leaned against the wall waiting for Jay to wake up. Once he did, he'd put his hands up and smile.

"Don't worry kid, I'm here to help you out. Heard you were the one who stopped The Blur"

Fastlane woke up enough to look at the man. "Well, I'm guessing you're not a police officer and you're not with the medical teams." He held up Nemo's phone. "Mister...Nemo? That's you right?" He offered it back to Nemo. "Yeah...I took him down, barely. Can I help you?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply