ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Psionica watched from atop the tip of a skyscraper. "Quite predictable, as if machines like that would be enough to defeat the Chase Siblings."

She could hear the sound of laughter from behind her back"Pot call kettle" she turned to see Suspiria sitting next to her

"Well, I won't deny that. So, how are you today Suspiria?"

OT: They have pretty good chemistry Smile

IC:

"Oh better than I have been in the past year"Suspiria said

Elizabeth and Cody raised a steel girder they are individually holding"All for one and one for all!"

Suspiria sees Elizabeth and Cody beating down a group of mechs with the girders. Elizabeth shish kabobed three of them while Cody twirled one above his head then hit one till it crashed to the ground

"Pink looks good on her"Suspiria said examining Elizabeth's costume" Grimalkin's right. She has filled out nicely. Before you say anything just you know she is of age so I have every right to say that"

OT: So true.

".....Fine. She's still off limits though." Psionica said.

Elizabeth uses the girder to pinn down one of the mechas" Show me your leader." she demanded giving a look that would make Gryphon proud"Now"

Suspiria grinned"So quick to head into THAT place weren't you. Give me some credit Psionica. I didn't survive this long by doing something stupid enough that would cause the entire hero community and an angel to come down on me if I . Besides I'm more interested in where she goes from here"

"You do have class after all." She said. "She's definitely gotten stronger, and I can't quite put my finger on it, but the last trip the family took out into space seems to have changed them. They just seemed so...happy and at peace."

"There is more to me than just damning people's souls in statues for all eternity" Suspiria winked then nods"Even Alex has brightened up some. Enough that he managed to find a suiter in Ms.Granger" Suspiria then thought to herself(Oops)

The windows below them broke. "So....I see. I-I guess....that...would be for the best."

Suspiria studied Psionica then placed an arm around her in a manner, surprisingly even to her, with no hidden agenda behind it"It's for the best when you look at it. A relationship between a superhero and a villain usually ends tragically. On the plus side at least you are gradually being in good terms with them"

"I suppose I will just have to accept it, move on and live with just this then." She said. The roof cracked but Psionica got control of herself. "Thanks by the way."

"No problem. I know what can cheer you up. Seeing what Ms.Chase does to the leader"Suspiria said

descriptionCAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

more_horiz
Mainframe uses his cybernetic aim to shoot a Proton blast at the Chase Twins, the projectile being the size of a tank

"EAT PROTON FLESH SACKS" he'd say, secretly laothing the only flesh parts he had left

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

As the mechs were being destroyed en masse by the Chase twins, the leader of the group shifted out of his suit, then seemed to revamp it right in front of them. As the mechs themselves were about ten feet tall each, they would see a man, about six feet and two inches, holding an impossibly large gun that was the size of his mech, aiming it at them. The mysteries of how he held it on his hand were shown with the designs that went down the side of his arms and legs. He had a bright metallic M on his chest and aimed at the twins. "Mainframe and the Church of Foundation will show you all the power of the technological age!"

Froggy wrote:
Mainframe uses his cybernetic aim to shoot a Proton blast at the Chase Twins, the projectile being the size of a tank

"EAT PROTON FLESH SACKS" he'd say, secretly laothing the only flesh parts he had left

Cody and Elizabeth raised their hands at the mech and they glowed as the beam hits them parts of the energy connected with theirs. In a blink of an eye an energy beam shot out and took out the cannon, shattering it. As the energy disbursed both Cody and Elizabeth appeared unscathed. Elizabeth spoke up "Before you get carried away I want to say something to you. Take a look around. Especially at your men." He would see his men getting out of their mechs still alive, hurt from the battle but they get to live to tell about it" Now having known you as long as you have invaded our planet and fighting off your army here despite some characteristic flaws you're a leader who cares about his men. Well me and Cody care just as much about these people that you're invading and would protect them in the same way a mother hen would protect her baby chicks. There have been many invading aliens, demon lords, eldritch abominations, gods, and many evil bastards that tried to do what you're doing. Thinking that they could just push around the people on this planet." She shook her head" When you look at it they just don't get it do they Cody"

Cody shook his head" No they don't Liz"

"Every single one of them failed. Due to two things. They have powerful people watching over them and sometimes those people that you push around, you wont like how they push back. Also" She motioned to the dismantled arm cannon to really drive it home"So I'm only going to say this once. Take whats left of your dignity and gather your men and leave this planet"

Last edited by Legato on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As the mechs were being destroyed en masse by the Chase twins, the leader of the group shifted out of his suit, then seemed to revamp it right in front of them. As the mechs themselves were about ten feet tall each, they would see a man, about six feet and two inches, holding an impossibly large gun that was the size of his mech, aiming it at them. The mysteries of how he held it on his hand were shown with the designs that went down the side of his arms and legs. He had a bright metallic M on his chest and aimed at the twins. "Mainframe and the Church of Foundation will show you all the power of the technological age!"

Elizabeth unphased by the gun pointed them"Before you get carried away I want to say something to you. Take a look around. Especially at your men." He would see his men getting out of their mechs still alive, hurt from the battle but they get to live to tell about it" Now having known you as long as you have invaded our planet and fighting off your army here despite some characteristic flaws you're a leader who cares about his men. Well me and Cody care just as much about these people that you're invading and would protect them in the same way a mother hen would protect her baby chicks. There have been many invading aliens, demon lords, eldritch abominations, gods, and many evil bastards that tried to do what you're doing. Thinking that they could just push around the people on this planet." She shook her head" When you look at it they just don't get it do they Cody"

"Every single one of them failed. Due to two things. They have powerful people watching over them and sometimes those people that you push around, you wont like how they push back. So I'm only going to say this once. Get your men and leave this planet." Elizabeth said
a whirring noise could be heard as Mainframe communicated with the rest of his men. The ones left looked at him, as he turned around and let a beam of light pass from his chest.

"Strategy reassessment in full, ratifying current battle plans, best possible tactic is to use evasive maneuver 45-X" he says, retrofitting the gun into a jet form, flying out of orbit and into space, with the rest of his men following

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Elizabeth unphased by the gun pointed them"Before you get carried away I want to say something to you. Take a look around. Especially at your men." He would see his men getting out of their mechs still alive, hurt from the battle but they get to live to tell about it" Now having known you as long as you have invaded our planet and fighting off your army here despite some characteristic flaws you're a leader who cares about his men. Well me and Cody care just as much about these people that you're invading and would protect them in the same way a mother hen would protect her baby chicks. There have been many invading aliens, demon lords, eldritch abominations, gods, and many evil bastards that tried to do what you're doing. Thinking that they could just push around the people on this planet." She shook her head" When you look at it they just don't get it do they Cody"

"Every single one of them failed. Due to two things. They have powerful people watching over them and sometimes those people that you push around, you wont like how they push back. So I'm only going to say this once. Get your men and leave this planet." Elizabeth said
a whirring noise could be heard as Mainframe communicated with the rest of his men. The ones left looked at him, as he turned around and let a beam of light pass from his chest.

"Strategy reassessment in full, ratifying current battle plans, best possible tactic is to use evasive maneuver 45-X" he says, retrofitting the gun into a jet form, flying out of orbit and into space, with the rest of his men following

"You do know not all villains will respond to this in the same way"Cody spoke to Elizabeth as they looked up"Shhh. Let me enjoy this Cody"Elizabeth responded

Suspiria looked up in the sky"Personally I'd just turn their leader into a statue infront of his men to provide reason for retreat. And we both know what you would have done. But this will do" she smiled

more_horiz
OT: Night guys!!!!

more_horiz
"That was an amusing show." Psionica commented.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"That it was. If they keep this up they could match their older siblings" Suspiria said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That it was. If they keep this up they could match their older siblings" Suspiria said

"Yes, the four of them will become even more of a force to be reckoned with." She paused. "Well, I suppose five, taking the adopted one into account."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes, the four of them will become even more of a force to be reckoned with." She paused. "Well, I suppose five, taking the adopted one into account."

"True. She's making quite a name for herself aswell"Suspiria said

"Think we should report this to LION"Cody asked Elizabeth

"Why not. In the event they should come back they'd know what they're up against" Elizabeth said

"I also noticed theres more to Elizabeth than her...figure. For instance how many heroes you've encountered that would be civil enough to just simply chat with you than fight you with little fear behind it?" Suspiria asked

more_horiz
Agent Stills took note of the fleet leaving Earth. "Wow, we couldn't even detect them when they arrived, but they left in such a hurry they forgot to cloak their ships, wonder what caused that" he'd say checking out the apparatus

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Agent Stills took note of the fleet leaving Earth. "Wow, we couldn't even detect them when they arrived, but they left in such a hurry they forgot to cloak their ships, wonder what caused that" he'd say checking out the apparatus

"If only the rest of our politicians were that diplomatic" Worthington said nudging Stills as they were checking out the fleets retreat

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"If only the rest of our politicians were that diplomatic" Worthington said nudging Stills as they were checking out the fleets retreat
Stills let out a small laugh as he heard Worthington's comment. "Heh, funny guy, glad you're back on duty though, are you ready to work?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"True. She's making quite a name for herself aswell"Suspiria said

"Think we should report this to LION"Cody asked Elizabeth

"Why not. In the event they should come back they'd know what they're up against" Elizabeth said

"I also noticed theres more to Elizabeth than her...figure. For instance how many heroes you've encountered that would be civil enough to just simply chat with you than fight you with little fear behind it?" Suspiria asked

"Bravery comes with being one of the siblings after all."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stills let out a small laugh as he heard Worthington's comment. "Heh, funny guy, glad you're back on duty though, are you ready to work?"

"Always" Worthington said"Catch you later Pink" he waved at Elizabeth Chase as she and Cody took off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Always" Worthington said"Catch you later Pink" he waved at Elizabeth Chase as she and Cody took off
Stills raised an eyebrow at Worthington as he said the name Pink. "PInk? You're gonna have to explain THAT one to me" he told him as they walked over to the armory

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stills raised an eyebrow at Worthington as he said the name Pink. "PInk? You're gonna have to explain THAT one to me" he told him as they walked over to the armory

"Oh I was referring to Elizabeth's costume" Worthington explained"Yeah I best come up with a better nickname"

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/a/00/4fe8a99ce6160/detail.jpg

Minus the X Symbol

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh I was referring to Elizabeth's costume" Worthington explained"Yeah I best come up with a better nickname"

Minus the X Symbol

"How about Magneta?" Sophia asked.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_pink

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Minus the X Symbol

"I like that."Worthington said" Would confuse the hell out of a supervillain thats for sure"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Minus the X Symbol

"I like that."Worthington said" Would confuse the hell out of a supervillain thats for sure"

Sophia laughed. "Yeah, would be funny to see."

more_horiz
BTW posted you a PM Smile

more_horiz
'alright alright alright, enough with the small talk. I keep it simple and call her Astrogirl, much easier. worthington you're going to meet a new recruit, but I think you'll recognize him" Stills says, handing him a badge

OT: could you pm me about what I did wrong here so I can avoid it?

Last edited by Froggy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Minus the X Symbol

Sophia laughed. "Yeah, would be funny to see."

"That invasion is one less "crisis" to worry about"Worthington said

OT: And the rest we move to the CAU Prime thread Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
'alright alright alright, enough about the color coded names. If we worked for Crayola I'd get it, but we're superheroes. I keep it simple and call her Astrogirl, much easier. worthington you're going to meet a new recruit, but I think you'll recognize him" Stills says, handing him a badge

OT: Might want to rephrase this. Also nothing wrong with color coded names

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
'alright alright alright, enough about the color coded names. If we worked for Crayola I'd get it, but we're superheroes. I keep it simple and call her Astrogirl, much easier. worthington you're going to meet a new recruit, but I think you'll recognize him" Stills says, handing him a badge

OT: Might want to rephrase this. Also nothing wrong with color coded names
OT: edited, and could you please message me on what was wrong with that part of my post? I'd like to avoid making that error again in the future

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply