ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 4 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
While waiting on Axel finishing up the sketch designs on the suits for both Jape and Elizabeth, Elizabeth were looking on the Deviant Sketch(Deviant Art) Website then stumbled upon a art design called"Gryphon's Harem" she clicked on the picture to enlarge. It was good artwork she give the author that"Guys check this out" she says to Jape and Penelope. She recognized the majority of the superhero community that she sees here. Quirking an eyebrow on one particular individual"Psionica?"

Jape cracked up. "Ohhhh...oohh man...that...is...hiilarious!"

Penelope laughed too. They studied the picture. "You know....studying this....Drusilla and Gabriel seem to be paying more attention to each other then Gryphon..."

"I can see that" Elizabeth laughed along with the others then looked at the image in the bottom row on the far left"Isn't that the Were-Lioness that you, Roc, and Diamondback met awhile back" Elizabeth asked Jape

"Claws are a little smaller but yeah that's her."

"A little smaller?"

"Oh yeah, those things were damn long. It's a reallly good thing none of us got cut by them."

"Say Penny you got an IPod?" Elizabeth asked Penelope

"Yeah it's back home. Be right back." She said and teleported back and forth.

"She's really gotten powerful since you guys took her in." Jape said.

"Thats contributed to Jess's teaching. Since she's gone there is something I wanted to ask about that mission. What actually happened between Gryphon and that Were-Lioness? From the way Lin described it was a rather compromising situation"Elizabeth said to Jape

descriptionCAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 4 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: The Chase Twins

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
While waiting on Axel finishing up the sketch designs on the suits for both Jape and Elizabeth, Elizabeth were looking on the Deviant Sketch(Deviant Art) Website then stumbled upon a art design called"Gryphon's Harem" she clicked on the picture to enlarge. It was good artwork she give the author that"Guys check this out" she says to Jape and Penelope. She recognized the majority of the superhero community that she sees here. Quirking an eyebrow on one particular individual"Psionica?"

Penelope laughed too. They studied the picture. "You know....studying this....Drusilla and Gabriel seem to be paying more attention to each other then Gryphon..."

"I can see that" Elizabeth laughed along with the others then looked at the image in the bottom row on the far left"Isn't that the Were-Lioness that you, Roc, and Diamondback met awhile back" Elizabeth asked Jape

"A little smaller?"

"Oh yeah, those things were damn long. It's a reallly good thing none of us got cut by them."

"Thats contributed to Jess's teaching. Since she's gone there is something I wanted to ask about that mission. What actually happened between Gryphon and that Were-Lioness? From the way Lin described it was a rather compromising situation"Elizabeth said to Jape

"You sure you want to hear this?" Jape asked. "I warn you now Elizabeth Chase. No matter how hard you try, no matter how much you may struggle, you will not be able to keep a straight face."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A little smaller?"

"You sure you want to hear this?" Jape asked. "I warn you now Elizabeth Chase. No matter how hard you try, no matter how much you may struggle, you will not be able to keep a straight face."

"I can deal, lay it on me" Elizabeth said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A little smaller?"

Jape giggled. "Alright, it all started when we went to Africa...hmm? oh, sorry kids, this conversation is adults only." She said and a commercial popped up for a funny animated movie.
When we came back...
"....Upside down. Anyway it turns out she was actually pretty nice and we got everything cleared up."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A little smaller?"

Jape giggled. "Alright, it all started when we went to Africa...hmm? oh, sorry kids, this conversation is adults only." She said and a commercial popped up for a funny animated movie.
When we came back...
"....Upside down. Anyway it turns out she was actually pretty nice and we got everything cleared up."

OT: She and Deadpool should meet Razz

IC: Elizabeth's eyes widened, her face turned red and she stifled a giggle thats forming

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A little smaller?"

When we came back...

IC: Elizabeth's eyes widened, her face turned red and she stifled a giggle thats forming

OT: Totally.

IC: Jape smiled and tickled her ribs. "Told ya."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A little smaller?"

When we came back...

OT: Totally.

IC: Jape smiled and tickled her ribs. "Told ya."

Elizabeth laughed" Alright alright." she clears her throat then continues"That was something that Roc never forgot for sure. What does she go by now? Superhero wise"

more_horiz
OT: Moment of funny now that I've gotten the joke behind the story Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Elizabeth laughed" Alright alright." she clears her throat then continues"That was something that Roc never forgot for sure. What does she go by now? Superhero wise"

"The Lioness." Jape said. "Last we checked in, Sable had taught her Judo."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Interesting" Elizabeth said checking out the pic"Does Roc ever smile?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"He told me not tell anyone buuuuutt....he was smiling a little on the way back. He's actually much more relaxed when he does bother to take a break."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"He told me not tell anyone buuuuutt....he was smiling a little on the way back. He's actually much more relaxed when he does bother to take a break."

"Thats good to know. Secrets safe with me BTW"Elizabeth said

more_horiz
Axel arrived with the sketchbook"Hate to brag ladies but" he introduced Elizabeth and Jape the sketch designs of their respective costumes"I believe I've outdone myself"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Axel arrived with the sketchbook"Hate to brag ladies but" he introduced Elizabeth and Jape the sketch designs of their respective costumes"I believe I've outdone myself"

Jape leaned over and looked at the pictures. "Ohhhh myyy yess."

OT: 3000 posts! WHOOOO!

Also, sent you something in Storyboard and something in Important. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Congrats!! Very Happy

IC: "What she said" Elizabeth smiled at the sketch concept while Axel smiled proudly"Complements appreciated. Expect the costumes ready in about three days"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: "What she said" Elizabeth smiled at the sketch concept while Axel smiled proudly"Complements appreciated. Expect the costumes ready in about three days"

Penelope teleported back in. "Hey."

"Take your time man. No rush." Jape said. "Welcome back Penny."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Axel motioned Penelope over then showed her the sketches"Feast your eyes on this kid"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Axel motioned Penelope over then showed her the sketches"Feast your eyes on this kid"

Penelope flew over and looked at the sketches. "Oh man these are awesome!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Wait until you see the suits"Axel closed the sketchbook"Speaking of, hows yours?"

Claremont University

Cody was sitting on the campus bench, quietly enjoying his ice tea from the coffee shop Astrobucks till he sees a Smart Phone presented infront of him showcasing the vid of him and Liz's battle"Twenty Million Hits in a few hours. The site says it's a new record as you usually get that many hits in a day" Nadia sits next to him then hugs him"Congratulations!"

Cody smiled and hugged in return"Thanks"

"Be honest, when you confronted the leader, did you get any goosebumps?" Nadia asked

"Only when I first spotted him when we were fighting his army but after that I was pretty collected" Cody said

"Fitting, considering who designed it" Axel smiled

Last edited by Legato on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Timeskip Cody Chase

CAU Prime: The Chase Twins - Page 4 PmipB

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Wait until you see the suits"Axel closed the sketchbook"Speaking of, hows yours?"

Claremont University

Cody was sitting on the campus bench, quietly enjoying his ice tea from the coffee shop Astrobucks till he sees a Smart Phone presented infront of him showcasing the vid of him and Liz's battle"Twenty Million Hits in a few hours. The site says it's a new record as you usually get that many hits in a day" Nadia sits next to him then hugs him"Congratulations!"

"Be honest, when you confronted the leader, did you get any goosebumps?" Nadia asked

"Only when I first spotted him when we were fighting his army but after that I was pretty collected" Cody said

A new comment popped up.
I Was Watching. You performed excellently Cody.
-Psion.

Psionica meanwhile was halfway across the city standing in the shadow of an old building. She did not have an account for the website per say, but with her technopathic powers, leaving a comment for him was a simple manner.

Penelope smiled and used her shapeshifting powers to take the form of her new costume.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/303/c/d/Golden_Goddess_by_DrewGardner.jpg
"Anna and Angel Enigma helped me come up with the design."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Claremont University

A new comment popped up.
-Psion.

Psionica meanwhile was halfway across the city standing in the shadow of an old building. She did not have an account for the website per say, but with her technopathic powers, leaving a comment for him was a simple manner.

Penelope smiled and used her shapeshifting powers to take the form of her new costume.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/303/c/d/Golden_Goddess_by_DrewGardner.jpg

"May I borrow that" Cody asked Nadia who nods"Sure" she gave him her phone then responded to Psion's comment"Congtatulations appreciated, I'll see you soon" he sent the message then gave it to Nadia

"Just for fun, where do you see yourself five years from now?" Nadia asked Cody who responded"Probably semi-retired from superheroing, married to Sara, then help out in the kingdom"

Nadia quirked her eyebrow"Semi-retired from superheroing?"

"Sometimes I feel that I want to do more than just superheroing, I still want to help out the world but want to use other means in doing that" Cody said

Nadia nods" I can respect that. You could do what my cousin is doing"

more_horiz
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t104-epic-power-rangers-rp-thread
Basketball lol!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Claremont University

A new comment popped up.
-Psion.

"May I borrow that" Cody asked Nadia who nods"Sure" she gave him her phone then responded to Psion's comment"Congtatulations appreciated, I'll see you soon" he sent the message then gave it to Nadia

"Just for fun, where do you see yourself five years from now?" Nadia asked Cody who responded"Probably semi-retired from superheroing, married to Sara, then help out in the kingdom"

"Sometimes I feel that I want to do more than just superheroing, I still want to help out the world but want to use other means in doing that" Cody said

To Guy Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Claremont University

A new comment popped up.
-Psion.

Psionica nodded and started walking when a large man covered in muscles got in front of her. "And where do you think you're going little lady?"
"Excuse me?"
"You come around here, you gotta pay the toll."
".....You..do know who I am right?"
The man grabbed her shoulders. "Yeah, you're my woman now."
"You cannot be for real....ignorance of this level is simply not possible. Did the sorceress put you up to this?"
"Oh I know who you are baby. You're the third rate villain who got her tight a$$ kicked by Gryphon."
"I take it back, apparently ignorance of this level IS possible."
"Now why don't you get down there and-and-and...." The thug found himself unable to move. "Consider yourself fortunate. Trash like you is simply not worth killing." She turned around and walked away, telekinetically breaking his legs. The thug howled in pain. "I will however, leave you to suffer."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply